(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider earflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1922 9 years ago

A guy from Battleford just posted one on Kijiji.

#1938 9 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

hmmm, can't seem to find the ad - maybe gone now?

Ya...it went pretty quick. Soooo many guys looking for the same pins.

1 week later
#2029 9 years ago

Seems like the thread has gotten a little off-topic. Seen all the new posts and was excited about all the machines available...not.

#2041 9 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Yes, I am definitely noticing that. And my weekly "anyone have anything for sale" post isn't helping.

Ooo, that's quite exciting. I'm going through a bit of pindrawal since I sold my TFTC. If I don't buy something soon, I'm going to have to try my best to mooch off everybody else and their collections.

I might have a couple up for sale in Saskatchewan (Melville)? I have company this weekend and have a pinball tournament planned so they won't available until later in the week at the earliest.

#2042 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

sask is such a black hole (typically )

I might have a couple up for sale in Saskatchewan (Melville)? I have company this weekend and have a pinball tournament planned so they won't available until later in the week at the earliest.

For interest sake, I have a nice Rescue 911 with a full LED package and some extra lighting mods. This is actually a far better game than the ratings reflect. I also have a recently shopped Flintstones that was torn down and completely rebuilt. I'll post pics on Kijiji when I'm ready to sell. I'll also post a video so you can get a good idea of the overall condition. I won't be giving them away but the price will be fair.

Unfortunately I paid way too much for the Flintstones for the shape it was in and put another $1000 into it along with 150 hours or more. It still has a few quirks that need to be worked out but it will be in excellent condition when finished...including a cleared playfield and a full LED package. I don't expect to all my money back but again, I'm not giving it away.

#2047 9 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Hey do you happen to own the arcade over in Melville? I've actually been there a handful of times and dropped many a dollar on pin and ice cream!

No, that would be Matty Stelmak who owns it. It's been in their family for a couple generations.

#2067 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I am looking to buy a new pinball machine. Anybody in Saskatchewan have any leads? I am willing to travel to Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg if necessary.

I have a Rescue 911 that I'm going to list this weekend. It's not "new" but it's a great player's machine with a full LED package and a few light mods. Cabinet had some small nicks that have been touched up and it looks great...no fade. Playfield has a couple of very small wear spots in the drop area otherwise it's very nice.

Like to get $2000CAD for it. I live in Melville, SK. This game is very fun with everything working and can be adjusted to just about any skill level. Originally I had intended to flip it but I'v ended up keeping it and playing it for 3 months...it's been a family and friend's favourite...surprisingly. Need to make room now so it's time. I'll be putting up pictures on Kijiji this evening.

#2088 9 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

You interested in a trade?

Replied to you PM. Sorry, it's SOLD pending pickup today. Thanks for you interest guys.

2 weeks later
#2151 9 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Thanks out to Smoke Dog. In Saskatoon tonight and tomorrow for my daughter's surgery (nothing major) and thought I'd check out Sports on Tap which I'd heard lots about. blockquote>

I was there on Thursday as well...but from 4-7. Too bad, it looks like we just missed each other. Was passing through and specifically came in to play to Smoke's pins as well.

I was especially interested in playing AC/DC as it's a game I almost bought a couple of times....love the theme! Turns out I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would...too fast and ruthless for me. Then again, if a guy owned it, I'm sure their opionion would change. I actually really enjoyed Metallica. Would have played it more but the machine started gobbling my loonies without giving any credits...note to Smoke. I was able to get my first few back but gave up shortly after that but I definately would have played it more.

Anyway, was nice to see such a great bunch of games in one location. Keep it up Smoke!

10 months later
#4230 8 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Anyone dealt with Alouette Amusements?

Yes, I bought a couple machines from them. If you're looking for project machines and not afraid of a lot of work, it's the place to go. They sent me pictures but the old guy, forgot his name, is terrible with a camera. I had to coach him through the picture taking process so I could get high enough res pics that gave me enough information. After we made the deal, he packaged them well and shipped me two machines to Regina. In the end I paid far more than what I thought they were worth but they were a couple machines I couldn't find anywhere else.

I guess in the end, would I do it again...probably not. These machines come over in shipping containers and are generally in very poor shape including some rust and a lot of soot. However, if you want a project machine to begin honing your craft with, these guys can accommodate you but don't expect a player's machine out of the crate.

1 week later
#4242 8 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Any interested in a free pickup of an old em , drop a card ? I had a local guy get ahold of me and I have no interest in an em , or project right now . He is just looking to have someone pick it up and take it away . Pm me for details in you are interested .

I'm interested and don't live to far...Melville. I'll PM you.

#4249 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

I'm interested and don't live to far...Melville. I'll PM you.

Well, after a lot of research and thought, I've decided to pass on the Drop a Card pin mentioned by Freezie in post #4238 above. Jerry, the guy who has it, is a very nice guy and anyone wanting to pursue this will have no trouble dealing with him. I appreciate the opportunity and want fellow Pinsiders to know that I am no longer pursuing it. If you're considering, I have some pictures Jerry sent that I could share with you.

#4259 8 years ago

That sucks about your mishap with Vector, Pauz21. I've been in a few of those situations where you finally make your mind up on something then the deal goes south. This Jerry gentleman from Weyburn with the Drop a Card pin doesn't sound like he would ever do that to you. Let me know how it goes with that game.

#4263 8 years ago

Somebody got a great deal on Cyclone in Winnipeg....$1400. Every now and then somebody get's lucky...good for them.

#4265 8 years ago

I think his phone must have lit up. I talked with him the next day...said it was gone 2 hours after the add went up. Ya, I was disappointed too...usually checking the adds pretty steady...except Friday evenings...that's leisure time. haha

3 weeks later
#4367 8 years ago

Let's not turn it into one of those forums guys.

...and Price Police, why don't you try exercising your opinions to your wives and not publicly. People are going to stop using a great resource like this if we continue to publicly flog anyone who dares trying to sell a pinball machine through Pinside....come on.

#4377 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Wish I had hoarded more games back in the day is all.

Wish I started collecting pins "back in the day". It's bloody expensive to start a pinball collection in this market and hard to justify. The market has gone even higher than I thought it could. Like most of us, I really enjoy the older classics but the value they're commanding is CRAZY right now! But what you going to do, the market is what it is and we can grumble all we like but it aint gonna help.

What I started doing is buying some real clunker, "B" pins and spend money on parts when I can afford to fix them to my standards. It also gives me an opportunity to play games that I would normally not pursue...that's actually been surprisingly fun. Rock for instance, a couple of newly placed strategic posts, upgraded sound roms and I've been having a blast with that game. I may even experiment with some vinyl decals to replace some of the horrible artwork...we'll see. Just saying that we have to find ways to be creative in this market or suck it up and pay the big bucks for games that everyone wants. Yesteryear is in the past. That sagging Loony may be good for the economy but it sucks for pin-heads.

1 week later
#4419 8 years ago

Looking for a Stern Playboy myself. Also willing to travel for the right deal.

1 week later
#4452 8 years ago

Gorgar in Calgary! Great deal from somebody...too bad I didn't live closer. Love these kinds of projects.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/pinball-machine/1158840888?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#4466 8 years ago

Geez...guy gets a good deal and he's only in it to flip it for profit. If the Christian thing is legit and his wife is obviously pretty involved in what goes around the house, wouldn't he of asked his wife before going and getting a Devil-themed pinball machine....just sayin'? Sounds fishy to me.

Too bad it didn't go to someone who appreciated a good deal for a nice pin.

9 months later
#5940 7 years ago

Looking for AC/DC Prem close to Regina, SK.

Anyone know if one if for sale? Shoot me a PM if you do.

Thanks.

#5944 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

My buddy has one, but it's here in Wasaga Beach, so obviously you'd have to ship it. Couple of hundred bucks I think.

PM me the details and we will go from there.

#5954 7 years ago

My understanding is that Smoke from Saskatoon isn't ready to get rid of it just yet. I may be interested in a Walking Dead LE if I can't find an AC/DC...still on the fence. My wife really liked the AC/DC when we played it last year. It's easier to put out that kind of money on something my wife likes to play...the wife-approval runs high in my house...happy wife, happy life...haha. In the end though, who knows, I may get weak and just buy a new in the box WD-LE??

#5962 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

How much to piss off your wife and get Elvis out of there

I thought I wanted an Elvis a while back too. Played one locally and truth be told, I didn't really like it. But hey, to each their own, right. Only reason I get a green light on AC/DC is because my wife really liked it when she played it...as did I. It's something that newbies can step up too and really have a good time without really knowing what they're doing.

#5979 7 years ago

On the hunt for AC/DC Premium again. Had a deal made but the seller pulled out at the last minute...pretty upset right now to be honest. Anyway, if anyone has any leads on one at a decent price...shoot me a PM, please.

If I can't find an AC/DC in a reasonable timeframe, I may consider a MET Pro if there is one close by.

1 week later
#6096 7 years ago

A few games just came up on Kijiji in Red Deer: Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Alien Poker and Black Knight 2000. Not bad prices depending on condition and whether they're games you're interested in.

#6102 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Bob's games are usually heavily routed so expect to do a few repairs.

True dat. But...there is not much on the used market right now. If it is a game that interests you, might be worth the effort. I like changing my games up to keep it interesting and sometimes a little elbow grease is necessary.

That being said, I am not in the market for a used game right now as I just splurged on a NIB Metallica Pro...no elbow grease required. But I will need to pick up a second job for a bit.

#6156 7 years ago

For Sale: Flintstones https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46429

Have to make room and unfortunately have to sell my Flintstones. Great game with a lot of nice shots. Super theme for the whole family.

#6158 7 years ago

Sorry...that is in US...$4400 CAD.

#6165 7 years ago

Flintstones is tentatively sold. Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry Spencer...would have love to have made a deal with you...next time.

#6179 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Batman dark knight, flintstones and my Johnny mnemonic all sell within 24hrs of being listed here in saskatchewan. Good job guys
Hey flip my balls and mudflaps, are your games staying here in Saskatchewan?

Yes, the game is going to Saskatoon, Dzoomer, a real nice guy. I'm sure he'll keep it in the pinball community as he has some other nice games in his collection.

I liked the Dirty Alt Translite as well but not such a good theme when you have teenagers...LOL. The one I have on there now is sooo much nicer than the original.

Thanks for the kind words Dzoomer and Spencer; it's nice to chat with guys that share such passion for pinball.

#6216 7 years ago

No kidding! I just bought mine, NIB, for $7800 CAD...taxes and shipping included. Not to mention it comes with a 2 year warranty. Thanks to Nitro and Tommy for fixing me up. Funny what people will try pulling.

#6230 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Quick poll. Would you rather have a pimped out met pro or tricked out fun house and johnny mnemonic?

Of course I'm a little biased with just getting a new MET, but I look at it a bit differently. I was buying some older games, albeit not all classics, and now I want to quickly fix them and get them out of my basement. I still want to keep one Bally/Williams classic but I don't have the space to keep more than 3 or 4 games now. Personally, for the bit of difference in price, I would like to own something shiny and new with a bunch of newer code.

I like the idea that there are so many ways to play MET and I find myself getting obsessed with different strategies to score well. Not to mention, the number of ridiculous settings that allow me to customize the game to how I want to play or customize it to be more friendly for the folks who don't play as much. Customizing that extra Tournament button is also a great way to easily change the game up with a push of a button.

One other thing that makes this game so fun is the ability to customize your music (as posted in other forums)...not to mention the ridiculous number of mods available and ease of getting replacement parts. I really like the idea of being able to add great quality speakers, add a small amplifier, turn the Music Attenuation up and the callouts down a bit and rock it out like the AC/DC pin. Soooo many ways to go with the pin it's like a different game whenever you feel like changing it up. Oh, and did I mention a shaker motor with code built in to add yet another dimension to the game. Do I sound a bit biased...haha.

#6239 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Or add it to the movie row you have of Lotr, lw3, t2, bsd, dm, taf, jd. We're the ones who are jealous. Not sure what is better, your collection or avatar?

Yes, Dzoomer (Jason) was showing me his collection. I am so jealous on so many levels. Makes me want to do away with the home theater downstairs and expand my collection? I think my wife may have an opinion on that unfortunately.

So many nice comments about the Flintstones game it's actually much more than I would have ever expected. Sorry to those who might be getting a bit annoyed with all the chatter it but I'll just finish up with a couple more comments.

Jason, I'm glad to hear you guys are so impressed...we all loved the game here too and had a great time bringing it back from the dead but it was just time to change things up a bit. I agree, it should be a game that is closer to top 40 IMHO. Maybe not as it was originally themed and with candescent bulbs, but with a few very necessary mods and LEDs, it's a spectacular looking game with a lot of fun and difficult shots. I think this is going to be one of those games that just keeps getting more popular...something like CFTBL or Champion Pub.

Regarding the retheme and different artwork on the playfield. I forget the gentlemen who I bought it from but he talked me into the original Flintstones cartoon sticker and it fit perfectly with the Alt Translite. The sticker is a very thin piece of vinyl that I put over top of the clear coated playfield after it had cured for a couple of months. It's so thin you have to look very close to realize it's not part of the original playfield. It has several hundred games over it and was kept looking great by a few coats of wax and clean balls.

Things have been a bit slow on the Canadian Pinball Forum lately so hope you guys don't mind us going off for a bit. And it was a real pleasure meeting you Jason; you are a hell of an upstanding fellow...couldn't have been happier meeting and dealing with you.

#6241 7 years ago

That is funny DirkDiggler. He looks just like my avatar...poor guy...haha.

#6274 7 years ago

Not sure if it's legit but there's a good looking AF in Ottawa for $4500...$5000 with the colour DMD. As usual, sucks to live in the West...pretty quiet over here.

#6329 7 years ago

Pretty cool that it got sorted out so quickly. Love the "Slow Clap" inference, NorthernDude...very fitting.

#6355 7 years ago

...just GST in Alberta.

#6393 7 years ago

Regarding the ST Pro on Kijiji right now for $7400 +Tax. Unless I'm interpreting it incorrectly, why would someone pay the same for a used game that you could instead buy for new for the same price...and it would include a 2 year warranty?? I hate the whole "Price Police" thing on these forums but, I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous. When you unbox it and take away the new factor, you have to take a bit of a hit. For $7495, you can buy the same thing right now from Nitro...and it's free shipping on Stern titles.

If somehow I'm misreading the ad and it includes tax...I apologize but make that clear then.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/2016-stern-star-trek-pro-pinball-machine/1252816310?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#6401 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

It does sound high.... but if sold privately ... no taxes ($750 in sk) no shipping ($300 to sk) and he Kijiji bargaining ($300-$700).... so all together that price swing is a couple thousand!
A new one would be $8500 and someone could buy the one on kijiji for $6500..... it is cheaper

I agree with all that Toasterman, it's just at face value...it sounds a bit crazy. I'm sure you could talk him down a bit but I usually like to ask closer to what I'm looking for and stick closer to the price I'm asking....but that's me. Again, it just struck me funny when I read it and had to do a double take.

No, Smoke, I didn't think it was yours or I would have bit my lip a bit harder if I thought it was.

2 weeks later
#6552 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Looking for a nice Taxi. Not collectors quality or anything, decent pf, plastics, functional. Just no beaters. If anyone hears of anything....

Me too...

2 weeks later
#6680 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Anyone want to sell me a breakshot? I was on that machine for half my time at yegpin.

Wasn't that a fun game! I spent a lot of time on it as well...really enjoyed it. Kind of a new-age/old school experience...just a little faster. I was excited to try it as I have one I'm restoring and have never played it. I can tell you that it's really lit a fire under my butt to get back to getting mine finished.

Good luck with your search "Boat" but I won't be selling my for a while...sorry.

#6686 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

There's one at the sports on tap in Saskatoon. Haven't made it there in a while but I think it was for sale.

I'm pretty sure it's moved to another tavern. Smokedog and Toasterman would know where it moved to and who owns it.

#6740 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I sold my Shadow probably 5 years ago to Luke for $2500 I think. It would probably cost twice that to replace it now. I used to think if I'm going to spend $5k on a used game, I might as well buy NIB since it's almost the same price. But, now a Stern NIB Pro is over $8k delivered.....
Rob

Maybe we're all victims of INFLATION and just didn't realize?? I think everyone agrees that people aren't being unreasonable with high asking prices anymore...within reason. It seems to be the way things have gone lately...in the Western Provinces anyway.

1 week later
#6807 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks man! Was a pleasure to see you again. Reminds me to go find one of those dolly's. The FT looks sweet in the line up, and I managed to get a few games in last night. Really fast! Will be a big hit at the cafe, and looking forward to see the league's reaction on Thursday.

Oh...you got a Full Throttle! That's great...I think you guys are going to have a blast on it...very challenging. Who'd you pick that up from Smoke?

4 weeks later
#6921 6 years ago

Against my better judgment, and to keep the wife happy, I am considering trading my new Full Throttle for a Winter addition Game of Thrones Premium...long shot. My wife absolutely sucks at Full Throttle (too fast for her) and gives me the gears every time we go downstairs to play pinball. On the other hand, I think it's a great flowing shooters game and would be sad to see it go. However, happy wife...happy life.

#6924 6 years ago

Haha...funny guy.

#6926 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm going to be selling my GOT Prem in (presumably) a couple months, to make room for Dialed In LE (or Alien LE, but I doubt that will show up before DILE). If you can find a buyer for Full Throttle I would sell it a bit earlier than I had planned.

That sounds like it could work too. I'll let it stew here for a bit and we can go from there.

1 week later
#6982 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

HA, I told him I only pick up and pay cash, the fucker called my bluff and said it's in Virginia, when can you come grab it?

Hehe... I was curious and asked for more information about his game as well. In his broken English reply, he too told me it was in perfect condition and would ship from Middlebrook, VA. I've seen that one all too many times but it still peaked my curiosity to at least check it out. We all know that if it's too good to be true, then it's not worth pursuing. Those kinds of deals just don't exist for us Canadians any more...next.

#7019 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Silly question.
Someone at work asked me about a late 80's early 90's pin with the annoying repetitive "million!!!" Callout. I can hear it in my head but can't place the game. That's question one.

Just to weigh in on this as I recently sold my Flintstones that had the Million callout. When the special for Million was lit, every pop bumper hit would call out Million....Million....Million.... I wouldn't say it was annoying though as it was always a panic to get the ball back up there but very satisfying when you heard several Millions being called out as the ball got stuck in the pop bumpers for a while....great fun!

9 months later
#8298 6 years ago

WHO sniped that Junk Yard? NICE!

Sorry....that was me. He had bought my Flintstones with the understanding that if ever he were to sell Junk Yard he would let me know. I noticed it and he did me a solid. This was something I had been trying to make happen since the first time I played Junk Yard years ago.

Don't worry, in supporting the seller's wishes, it will stay in Saskatchewan when I'm done playing the crap out of it.

#8301 6 years ago

Nice to hear! i'll be down at the in-laws quite a bit in Melville, might have to get some games in

I love playing pinball with people that are genuinely interested and excited about pinball...any time! I even have some beer on tap if that's your fancy. Give me a heads-up and we'll make it happen. Be prepared to have your ear talked off...LOL

#8304 6 years ago

NP...it all worked out in the end.

Flintstones is better...hmmm, you might be right? When you spend so much time working on something, and there were hundred of hours put into restoring the FS, at some point you have to turn the page and let someone else enjoy it. Isn't that left orbit wrap around shot that whips around to the right flipper a gas? God, I would scream with excitement and pound my chest whenever I could pull it off, haha...I miss that one. And the getting a strike in Bowling...that's a tough shot...fun. Shit, I want it back...haha

GLWTS...somebody is going to be jacked about getting the FS...as much as I am about Junk Yard.

Pleasure Dzoomer

#8334 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Full throttle gets no love, I played it non stop for 1 hour plus at the first Yegpin and loved it.

You I said it, Brother. I have one and sadly I thought I should sell it to get a more popular game. Well, the more we play it, the better it gets...and I can't say that about many games. FT is and fast challenging and there are a lot of different ways you can play it. Shots are a lot of fun when made on the fly. It's important that you mess around with settings and flipper strength to set up the game to be as good as it can be. I have mine set for 4 balls and think that is the way they should all be setup...there is just way too much to try to accomplish with only 3 balls. This game is built like a tank and for the price, it is right up there with the best of them. Too many people give up on this game quickly because they don't like that it's not easy to trap the ball. Honestly, FT is way underappreciated but I'm going to show it some love by keeping it in my collection for a long time.

1 month later
#8487 5 years ago

Seeing a nice Champion Pub up for sale in Calgary. I assume that's you, Sandeep? Wish I had room in my collection to own it for a while but I haven't even got Junk Yard in my basement yet...still at my son's. Maybe on the next go-around.

#8506 5 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

Selling my fine Creature from the Black Lagoon to fund the purchase of an Iron Maiden. $7750 obo.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbNIH57L5ni2UWll1
I swore I'd never buy NIB again, but I guess (hope) this is a one time exception. This CFTBL was purchased locally from Bigbossfan about a year and a half ago. It had been restored a short time before that. The game has the following features: new cabinet and head with new decals, clear coated playfield, new plastics, new ramps, new bowl, new pf window, new coin door, new 'rubber', new flipper paddles, new custom shooter rod and assembly, swinks snackbar v2, MikeD hologram mod (no longer for sale), black powercoated legs, side rails and lockdown bar ("Black Armor" from a MM VE), new levellers, upgraded cabinet speaker, Tilt Graphics interior side decals, backboard decal, strip lighting above PF in back, under cab led strip lighting, and Stern metal standoff leg brackets. I'm certain I missed something.
This is a beautiful example of this game. There are a couple blemishes; specifically the hanging backboard is mounted about an inch too far forward, and there's a correction/repair for the pivot bolt hole in the black area on the sides of cabinet - noticeable only in the correct light (see pics). They can be fixed but I never bothered as they just didn't seem to concern me enough. The cabinet is otherwise flawless with no dings, scratches, chips etc. LEDs were installed throughout but I swapped a few over to incandescents on certain inserts (will include).
A couple of local sales didn't pan out and this is my first FS post for this game. Would prefer to sell locally or in person but I can work with you on shipping if I can come to know/trust you - and you me! A few people in this thread know me personally. Thanks for enduring and reading my lengthy post.

Wow....that looks like a great Restore! I have one that I've been sitting on for 3 years and slowly buying parts for...many of which are on your machine. I think I'm going to pick up a couple more parts like the blades and possibly powder coat the metal parts now. Having a hard time tracking down the FILM inserts..can't find the opaque ones. How did you like the MikeD hologram..I have that as well.

1 week later
#8571 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Priced dropped on breakshot $3,200 OBO. Reposted on kijiji. Willing to ship at buyers expense. This game has to go! No more room in my basement!

Shame to see that nobody has scooped this wonderful game at a great price. I recently finished bringing one of these back to life and surprised at how much I enjoy playing it...it really is put together very well. I see so many other Williams B and C rated games going for so much more and I can honestly say, this is a rock-solid game that is a bargain at this price! GLWTS

8 months later
#10458 5 years ago

Selling my Full Throttle for $5500 CAD. Virtually new condition and I'ts only ever been owned by me (HUO). Unboxed it in my game room about a year and a half ago. Never had an issue with it. It's a very fast wide body. Great deal for somebody...bad deal for me but time to try something else.

Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10463 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Is there really only 6 in Canada? Is that all models?

I'm testing my memory a bit but I'm sure when I bought this NIB from Tommy at YegPin he said there were 4 others that he sold in Canada. I just upped it by one as I couldn't remember for sure and didn't want to misquote the wrong way. Always planned on buying the Alien playfield and having the 2-1 option but we know that will likely never materialize.

A lot of value in this game and it's hard to believe these guys didn't sell tons of these. Super fast for a wide body; mostly gloss black body looks great; lots of colour changing LCDs; 27" LCD screen and another monitor in the playfield; light panels on the side give it a great look; solid and unique top glass framed in metal; great music and subwoofer with amp that literally needs to be turned down; deep rule set; hard to capture ball so forces you to keep shooting which makes this game unique and challenging.

1 week later
#10547 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Thinking of putting my sopranos up for trade if anyone is interested. Playfield is in nice condition, cabinet has a few dings, fully working, full led. Let me know if you want pics or anything.
Cheers

Still interested in working on a trade with you for my like-new Full Throttle.

2 weeks later
#10651 5 years ago

Too many projects on the go...need to move a "like new" Full Throttle...works awesome!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 week later
#10722 5 years ago

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/full-throttle-pinball-machine/1411847177?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

10 months later
#12681 4 years ago

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. I bought it NIB and have not played it much...along with my other games, sadly. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.

Listed on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1468104903

#12716 4 years ago

SOLD

Quoted from earflaps:

Still looking to make a deal on my virtually new, Full Throttle. I bought it NIB and have not played it much...along with my other games, sadly. Open to trades if the right game comes along. This game has the latest code and works flawlessly. Very fast for a full body pinball machine and is a lot of fun when setup for 4 balls. Super challenging game with the ability to achieve a 6 ball multiball...for those that can.
Listed on Kijiji: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1468104903

1 month later
#12907 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a really nice condition Flintstones with custom flipper toppers custom launch button and fully led's for sale, playfield cab and transliterates all are really nice plays great looking for $4500 included with alternate translite and cartoon overlay for the playfield (not installed) will be listing on Kijiji and will add link
this is one of the nicest Flintstones I have seen pm me if you are interested.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1486497928

That sounds like the one I rebuilt...clear coated playfield? Surprised it made it to Calgary already.

#12918 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

no this one came from my friends Dave's collection he had it for a long time and I have owned it for well over a year now.

Thanks for the update guys. Going to have to make a point of stopping in and burning up some loonies.

9 months later
#15273 3 years ago

Junkyard for Trade

Putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest in trading my great Player's condition Junkyard for a newer Stern title. I can add cash for the right deal. You can view the Ad in kijiji Saskatchewan.

Call or Text me if you're interested....numbers in Ad.

#15277 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

How do you like the game?
Pinside gives a rating of 131

It's fun. Kind of a goofy theme with a rule set that can be challenging to complete depending on how you set the game up. I like the little DMD side games, makes me chuckle when I see someone new trying to shoot the dog or run away from the mailman. Classic Williams look and feel without all the trouble of earlier boards.

#15289 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a new code for JY. Perfect time to pick up a Junkyard!

Just ordered the new Game ROM 2.0 for JY....thanks for the mention on this, dirkdiggler

#15290 3 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Junkyard for Trade
Putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest in trading my great Player's condition Junkyard for a newer Stern title. I can add cash for the right deal. You can view the Ad in kijiji Saskatchewan.
Call or Text me if you're interested....numbers in Ad.

Bump

Wanted to put it out there that I can work in delivery within 10 hours of Melville, SK along with throwing in some cash for the right Stern or Jersey Jack pin. Just sayin'....come on fellas...Let's Make a Deal.

3 weeks later
#15492 3 years ago

Selling my Junk Yard. Check it out on Kijiji Saskatchewan. Willing to ship if you make the arrangements. Depending on the timing, I can deliver and setup in Saskatchewan area for the right deal.

2 months later
#16014 3 years ago

Yes, you're going to love Turtles! I play mine pretty much every day since buying it at Xmas. Best pin I've ever owned. Pro model? New?? I'm assuming new as there's just about no point in buying it from the used market right now...might as well get the thrill of unboxing it for the same price as used.

PM me if you want some tips on what to set it up like when you first get it otherwise it can be very frustrating. And hold onto your ass otherwise this game is going to kick it! LOL

Welcome aboard Northern.

11 months later
#19110 2 years ago

Geez, I knew the prices were up but I'm sensing I should have asked more than $8K for my HUO TMNT Pro that I sold last week. Oh well, I thought it as fair after enjoying it for a year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider earflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=earflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.