(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagles77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2540 8 years ago

Hey guys I recently made a trade with gorno a month back for his batman forever and just wanted say it was a complete success. Gorno(Nat) is a great guy and would strongly recommend him. Since then I was able to get one of my holy grail pins from pinchamp another great guy. Sadley with space being a premium I'm looking to sell BF or trade plus cash for many titles a few would be TOM,LOTR,ST pro/prm/Le. The BF is in very good to excellent condition IMHO. I'm sure gorno could also give testimony of the pin. If any interest please pm me and we could discuss details and I could give you all the info on the BF.
Thanks

1 month later
#2884 8 years ago

Hey Spencer that is one lucky collector that has picked up your spiderman It is an awesome pin. Glad to hear you made the sale. Sorry to see it go tho

2 weeks later
#2965 8 years ago

Hey guys has anyone seen the Williams Indiana Jones that Bob at tps pinball in red deer has. Do you know the condition and is it worth the 6G he's asking thanks.

#2971 8 years ago

Hey guys thanks for the IJ info from down east I was hoping to find one locally with a possible trade option. Still have my batman forever to sell$3500 or trade, to many pins I like to list. I know Bob does take trades just never dealt with him so not sure of his machine quality.

2 months later
#3464 8 years ago

Price check I'm in the buyers market for a nice HUO LOTR (stock) wondering what the going rate is nowadays thanks

4 months later
#4317 8 years ago

Hey guys Im looking for Canadian pinsiders opinions on what a fair price for both seller and buyer would be for a mint HUO WOZECLE. Around 300 plays. It has installed cliffys, WOZ mods figurines and target decals. Would come with but not installed lighted winkie target. 5 volt boards some replaced with 5v with buffer. Thanks in advance.

9 months later
#5749 7 years ago

Id like to send a big thank you to aeonblack (Tyler) awesome guy to deal with thanks for the trade. Anyone out there can proceed with confidence if makeing a deal with Tyler he's true to his word.

1 year later
#8369 6 years ago

I have a Cirqus Voltaire that I’m considering trading. Has color dmd, custom purple candy powdercoating, mirror blades, and fully led. Recently shopped. Let me know if your interested. I would prefer something local within driving distance.

5 months later
#9339 5 years ago

Hey guys I’m looking for a Doctor who or goldeneye pin. I have a nice Johnny mnemonic or a project Centaur(comes with new gold cpr playfeild and plastics not installed) for trade bait. Thanks

#9367 5 years ago

I have a Project Centaur I will be selling. It plays decent as is but could use someone with time to bring it back to its glory. Comes with new CPR gold playfield and plastics not installed. Asking $3650. Pm me for details thanks

2 months later
#9770 5 years ago

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

2 weeks later
#9988 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

Xmen pro sold pending pickup, thanks for all the interest.

3 months later
#10923 5 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Hobbit Smaug edition.

HUO, first owner, perfect condition low plays, has art blades, custom Smaug shooter rod, super bands, plastic protectors and cliffys (not installed).
Currently on kijiji Calgary.

Looking to trade first for many titles plus or minus cash some examples are
Batman 66
Iron Maiden (any model)
Game of thrones (Premium/LE)
Guardians of the galaxy (pro)
Metallica (any model)
Bride of pinbot

Would also sell for $9500
I can prepare and package for shipping if need be.
Cheers

2 weeks later
#11032 5 years ago

I’m bringing my Back to the future pin to yegpin, not sure if I want to pack it back down to Calgary so if anyone is interested pm me. Cheers

1 year later
#15494 3 years ago

Hey Guys, sorry I have a non pinball selling question
I’m looking to get the shadow cabinet decals, I found 2 places so far that have them in stock they are
Pinballdecals.eu and
Pinball.Center has anyone used either of these before and could recommend them or can suggest where else I can find a good quality set. Thanks

2 months later
#15991 3 years ago

I have a HUO Iron Maiden pro looking to trade for a deadpool pro within driving distance of Calgary.

11 months later
#19278 2 years ago

For Trade: Stranger Things Pro

HUO beautiful condition
Items that have been done to it
UV Kit, Titan glow rubbers, Shaker motor, Color matching leg bolts, Stern side armor, Stern art blades,
Stern glowing shooter rod,
Pin monk flipper cooling kit, Alt translite (season 2), Quite fan for power supply, LE back box speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom blanket/Dust cover (season3), Demo danger sign, Flipper toppers. May have some more I’m forgetting.

Looking to trade for one of the following plus/minus cash:
Avengers infinity premium
Jurassic Park Pro or Premium
Mandalorian Pro or Premium
Cactus Canyon
Theatre of magic

Also Glauses (Scott) Tommy pin for sale is in fantastic condition and plays great buy with confidence.

1 week later
#19297 2 years ago

Found a trade for stranger things thanks for all the interest

Quoted from Eagles77:

For Trade: Stranger Things Pro
HUO beautiful condition
Items that have been done to it
UV Kit, Titan glow rubbers, Shaker motor, Color matching leg bolts, Stern side armor, Stern art blades,
Stern glowing shooter rod,
Pin monk flipper cooling kit, Alt translite (season 2), Quite fan for power supply, LE back box speakers, Updated Demo Ramp, Custom blanket/Dust cover (season3), Demo danger sign, Flipper toppers. May have some more I’m forgetting.
Looking to trade for one of the following plus/minus cash:
Avengers infinity premium
Jurassic Park Pro or Premium
Mandalorian Pro or Premium
Cactus Canyon
Theatre of magic

3 weeks later
#19490 2 years ago

Looking at trading my MMR standard with color dmd and shaker for a Godzilla premium or Avengers infinity premium or Jurassic park premium. Preferably within a days driving range.

7 months later
#21347 1 year ago

I have my avengers infinity quest premium huo up for sale or trade it’s on Kijiji Alberta would sell for 12.5k

3 weeks later
#21589 1 year ago

Still have an AIQ premium for sale lower price 12.2k. Willing to ship at buyer’s expense. Would also consider trades.

2 months later
#22042 1 year ago

AIQ premium for sale or trade under 150 plays has insider connected, speaker lights and acrylics. $11,800. Will package and ship at buyers expense

#22046 1 year ago

Yes priced in Canadian $

#22073 1 year ago

What does a kiss pro lightly modded go for these days and is there much demand for it. Thanks

3 weeks later
#22370 1 year ago

Avengers premium still for sale huo less than 150 plays. $11,500. More then 2k less then nib lol. Will ship at buyers expense.

1 month later
#22767 11 months ago

AIQ traded thanks for the interest fellows.
Also would highly recommend Weeedoggie great guy to deal with honest and truthful would certainly make a deal with again

9 months later
#24490 61 days ago

Hey guys I’m considering purchasing a Munsters pro it was lightly routed for a couple months has some lipstick mods on it trying to gauge what it may be worth don't see to many for sale so hard to get comparables cheers.

1 month later
#24611 30 days ago

Looking to trade my huo scooby doo CE less then 150 plays on it for a few other pins plus minus cash. Pins are
Aliens (pinball brothers)
Texas chainsaw massacre CE (can wait for this one if someone has on order)
Elvira house of horrors.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#24695 15 days ago

Looking at trading my huo Mando pro, huo scooby doo ce and a very nice condition T3 all are also listed on Kijiji Calgary. Would also sell and ship.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagles77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=eagles77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.