(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-hex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#546 9 years ago

Anybody know who got the MM from Red Deer?

#561 9 years ago

Hey anyone know anything about the TOTAN that keeps coming up on Calgary kijiji ? Hard to tell much about condition from the pics. It's the third or fourth time I've seen the ad, so little hesitant, not sure if it's just the price or what.... ($5600)

1 year later
#3065 8 years ago

Any one have a WOZ that they are willing to let go? Shoot me a message with some details.

2 months later
#3544 8 years ago

Hey guys
Looking for the centre ramp fo a MB. Due to some unfortunate circumstances mine is gone like smoke. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with let me know. (Or if your offered a cheap one from a guy that doesn't know crap about pinball, let me know)

2 months later
#4110 8 years ago

Was real called with in 15 min ready to drive in and it was already spoken for.

4 years later
#15232 3 years ago

Anybody know of good cirquis voltaire for sale in Canada, or is anyone looking to make room for something new and will sell me theirs?

2 years later
#23050 10 months ago

Now that Scooby has arrived I need to make some room. Looking to sell my JP premium for 12.5K CAD obo for people here. If not I will throw it up on Kijji. This was the one in the tournament at YEG pin last year and it does have a few scratches on the back of the cabinet and a small chip to the wood in the back that is covered by the leg from the transport last year. These don't effect the decals.

PM me for more details

4 months later
#23705 6 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Okay, why is the pinside value so high?

It’s the high end restores that skew the value.

1 week later
#23755 6 months ago

Hey guys looking for a project machine for the upcoming winter. Thinking a solid state, something like a quicksilver if one can be found. Looking to do playfield swap and paint body etc so condition can be variable. Would prefer the electronics work if possible. Let me know what you have.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr-hex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=dr-hex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.