(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dooner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

MM on Kijjii for $4300, lasted 3 mins. Real???

The MM ad has been spamming Kijiji since last night. Has been posted all over Canada. I think Kijiji keeps kicking it off.

9 months later
#1898 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

As long as the playfield, plastics, cabinet and backglass are good to go all others are fixable and relatively in expense to do. Hell I buy NIB machines and immediately change out balls, flippers and rubbers and add hundreds of dollars worth of mods on it. If all that is needed is a little elbow grease to get this in great shape the price isn't far off on this title. Thou personally not my type of game I wouldn't ever have in my collection.
GLWS...

The guy selling it says the pin is pending payment clearing. As good as sold now.

5 months later
#3021 8 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Just picked up a Flintstones in a lot deal, and probably willing to let it go. Display is near dead, machine was overall working fine last I played it - which was ages ago, but the coin mechs are toast and I had no keys or drill. I'm in NL, but willing to ship. I'll post pics and test it fully come the weekend.

PM sent.

3 weeks later
#3215 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm wondering if anyone has some spare pasts for a Williams system 11A kicking around. Would like a display and possibly a power board. Thanks

Quoted from Stretch7:

I also Have one from a Fire if interested.

Quoted from volkdrive:

I'm out, mine are the separates, Gilles Fire unit should work though

Hey I'm heading out to Calgary tomorrow morning if you guys figure something out. I could stop by your place first Gilles just let me know.

#3219 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Any chance you would be willing to haul back a 2nd game? I bought a pitch and bat game from Calgary that I need to pick up. They are the same size/shape as a pin.

Cam PM me your number.

#3220 8 years ago

Does anyone have a full Whitewater mountain set for sale?

#3225 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Thank you pingod.

Ah, no stock left...

#3226 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Ah, no stock left...

Looks like Marco finally has them in back in stock though.

3 months later
#4076 8 years ago

Spruce Grove also had 22 when I checked earlier, it's fairly close to Edmonton. Which game are you getting Spencer? Do you need to put up anything for sale?

#4078 8 years ago

http://jacksdrivein.ca Looks like it might be still around, I've never been there but will have to check it out sometime.

1 year later
#5818 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I hear pingod still buys his parts there...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dooner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=dooner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.