Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,589 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 minutes ago by extraballingtmc
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5299 2 years ago

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

#5333 2 years ago

Derp

#5343 2 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

That fishtales looks sweet & shit ton of work done! &&& that street fighter 2 is pretty damn nice too! I said it was way too pricey before but people can ask whatever they want!! Who the heck am I to say anywiss! I'm on kijiji every day looking for a pin off the wishlist & as long as I think it's a fair price ...road trip!

#5367 2 years ago

Looking to buy a pin under $4000 & within an 8hr drive of Regina. (Van is ready!) Would also trade my Road Show + cash for a Metallica pro. RS plays fine but needs a full shopping. Right side G.I. is out. I have the cliffys package with 2 roll over protectors as well but not installed. PM if you are interested. Cheers

#5381 2 years ago

Time for a road trip

#5387 2 years ago

Road Show has been sold so not looking to trade it anymore

#5390 2 years ago

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

#5392 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

Ba dum dum! Jus'kidding! Playing the sheeet out of RS before she goes! Such a good game.. gonna miss Red for sure and hope to see her again! But ohhhhbaby the new one sure is Purdy! Can't wait

1 month later
#5570 2 years ago

Just installed a color dmd in my Metallica and was wondering what the factory Stern dmd is worth?!? It has the red piece of glass and works perfect...or,If there is any interest in it feel free to send a p.m.

1 week later
#5590 2 years ago

Long shot, but keep a look out for a 1973 TravelTime. It was stolen from a cabin near melfort sask. Worn out glass on the right side and all rubber bands are new..

1 week later
#5642 2 years ago

I call dibs on tbe f-14 in waterloo...now if i could just scrounge up the 7 thouuuusand dollars!

#5676 2 years ago

Metallica pro on kijiji calgary..$6700 obo

#5705 2 years ago

I'd love a western Tommy!!

#5725 2 years ago

I just couldn't justify buying TAF over a brand new pin! No how ...no way!! I mean, have seen the new Alien?!?!

#5770 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I wouldn't buy a woz for half that.

I would !

#5782 2 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Is that from anyone on pinside?

I dunno but it's a fukkin beauty!

#5823 2 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have two System 1 projects for sale with a bunch of parts.
Totem 1979 - Gottlieb System 1
This machine has a beautiful new restenciled paint job. Done with automotive paints and a professional clear. You will not find a nicer looking machine. Backglass looks amazing and the playfield is great.
Also comes with a second cabinet with a populated playfield for parts.
This was working perfectly within the past two years with a Pascal all in board, but the connectors do need to be repinned. The connection was iffy sometimes. I pulled the board to use in another project, so this is sold without boards. I paid $1500 for this machine when I picked it up. It's just that nice.
Joker Poker 1978 - Highly saught after game in horrible condition. Ideally needs a complete restore. Head is rough physically so I'll include an extra head (Charlie's Angels) if you restore and do a repaint / stencil. Playfield is rough as well and backglass has an extreme amount of flaking. It's a major, mojor project and also needs boards.
Parts:
1979 Solar Ride Populated Playfield - Another System 1, should present a lot of good spare parts.
Boards. While the machines are being sold without boards, I think I do have some around. I will look for them and include them if possible. This include displays as well.
Will only include one set of legs unless I can scrounge a second.
Everything is in storage, so if you have serious interest I will grab some pictures. $1500 Shipping from Newfoundland included.

pm sent!

1 week later
#5867 2 years ago

Not sure how you ended up spending $13,800.

On what?

#5878 1 year ago

Anyone got a robot or locomotion?

Yup.. and you'll see me bust em both out on the dance floor at the yegpin vip party !

#5882 1 year ago

Noah...go buy that f-14!! Call the guy now man! I say that's your pin!!

#5883 1 year ago

Serious! Get it..play the heck out of it..and use it for trade bait on your 2nd pin! That's a good deal mang!

#5903 1 year ago

I plan on winning an Aerosmith LE or a batman66 real soon! So hopefully I can play the snot out of it then sell it for Aliens LE
Dare to dream...dare to dream

#5910 1 year ago

Don't make us build a wall!

#5914 1 year ago

Nu doot aboot it ! But next time bring pins WITH you to Canada...we get real cranky about our pins heading south!! Haha

#5978 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Brought thru Alberta borders. 5% tax 1st time. No tax the second time. $100 charge on $2000 us stern nascar. Purchased off ebay.

What condition was Nascar in?! Seems like a good deal! Especially if you got it off fleabay! (Thinking about buying one)

#6033 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ohh, I was down in Regina for a course and hit up Rebellion and played that GB, had a great evening beer/pinball

Adam's Family and WOZ there now..wish they had room for a 3rd machine!

#6040 1 year ago

website says 9295cdn for pro and 8700 usd for le. Are these the real prices or what they are told to post as msrp?

I contacted the good man tommy at nitro today ...

Alien SE w/27” Monitor (7k USD) $9295 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $10,549 CDN

Alien LE w/27” Monitor ($8700 USD) $11,595 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $13,079 CDN

#6044 1 year ago

Ya, too pricey for my blood. I wish our dollar was where it was 4-5 years ago..should of been buying pins then dammit! Got into buying them too late!

#6065 1 year ago

Looking for a Tommy, R&B , or BSD. Within 8 hours of Regina would be great! Pm if you could help me out! Thanks

#6087 1 year ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Also wondering what a fair price would be on a GB pro that has been routed?

What would you pay and be comfortable with? That's how much it's worth to you. People give opinions on prices and you question their resources. Just offer a number where you won't have buyer's remorse. If he says yes, you own a GB !

#6135 1 year ago

Anyone play Freddy? It's rated pretty low..wondering how fun it is?!?

#6139 1 year ago

I hear ya! Worth checking out for sure. I'm swamped at work for a few weeks before I could get up to saskatoon...but I sure do wanna visit Pokey's cafe and try some Cuban food &pins!!

#6142 1 year ago

That'd be awesome! & heck ya I wanna get back to 'stoon soon! I missed Pokey's grand opening by a few days last time dammit!

#6145 1 year ago

Very nice TDK ! Also a JM in Loydminster that looks really good too..

#6146 1 year ago

The JM seller definitely Cheers for the right CFL team! (Pic#9!)

#6159 1 year ago

Gawd damn our dollar sucks! Do you guys think it will sink or rise soon!?

#6189 1 year ago

Tabernacle!

#6211 1 year ago

There is a pinsider in North Dakota with a bunch of sweet pins for sale if anyone can afford the dollar exchange!! He just listed his TZ & TaF.. also has a G'n'r, champions pub, new sterns, and bunch of others.. good guy too, I just can't afford to bring any back over the border! Damn U Canadian loonie
*his name is ArcadeNerd on here.. (Shawn)

#6213 1 year ago

Ya, it's too pricey to bring them across right now. Unless it's your grail...4-5 years ago when our dollar was par would be a different story! Why the hell didn't I get into collecting pins then!?!

#6225 1 year ago

I love Metallica. That's a tough one..two games for one but giving up a beauty..I'd have to keep the MET..for now anywiss!!

#6281 1 year ago

TAf on kijiji Ottawa for $4500 w/o color dmd

#6311 1 year ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have a Demo Man for sale. 4k, Slightly overpriced, but I hate shipping and the work. Will not ship until April 24th due to work schedule, maybe April 14th if the stars align. I need to take more / better pics. Works perfectly. Had an issue recently with random resetting. Was probably just a loose cable,

should probably wait until you are able to ship it or at least be able to post pictures of it before you try and sell it! I love the "works perfectly...except for the recent random resetting..prob just a loose cable tho!"

#6313 1 year ago

I can read. I can also NOW mention the part where you held my $500 deposit for OVER a month without sending me NOTHING. Responding days later to my emails. No pic's as requested..definitely no pallet was ever shipped. Ralph, I kept this in private messages til now. But if you want me to copy and paste our conversation so everyone can read..I don't mind! I finally got fed up with your BS & waiting, & I requested my deposit back..also, the game was NOT as you described. The photos you did send showed playfield wear in more than one spot, home job paint touch ups and you never did send photos of what you claimed to be selling. Like you said to me, this community is too small to be ripping people off!

#6314 1 year ago

Basically...here's some shady photos of what the game won't look like.. pay me now..I will eventually get around to packing and shipping the pallet (when ralph feels like it) then we receive a package that is NOT as described and it is NOT worth sending back because you live in the sticks. Sounds like a good deal to me

#6318 1 year ago

Yes, I politely asked (again) and still no response! You just attacked my literacy and I felt I had to share my story. Ralph, it's still not a good idea try and take someone's money for something you have no intentions of shipping for a few weeks/month! I emailed you a couple times every week waiting for pics.. over a month later... you sent the original pics again! C'mon man!

#6321 1 year ago

Also, I would STILL be in on the deal with Linkage if I can see the pics of what's being sent! I still have the funds and he was a solid dude and sent the deposit back that day. Just better communication this time!

#6374 1 year ago

Went and checked out the FT on kijiji in Regina. Playfield shows some wear and not in very good condition as stated. Planking issues, broken plastics, right orbit and pop bumper damage, Nice guy tho and was great to talk with him. Game played good, just the pf issues held me back. Locked 3 balls like a boss! & had a good multiball! So that was good! Haha

#6384 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone have a FT, WCS or a system11 machine to sell?

Full Throttle or Fish Tales? Nope to both tho! Haha

#6394 1 year ago

I read that the same as you my friend! Not sure what to think! If it has a $1000+/- in mods it should still be less than that IMO.

#6400 1 year ago

For the record.. I'm the haggling buyer in these deals... not the seller! I always want to feel like i got some sort of bargain !

1 week later
#6506 1 year ago

I think ive seen that beauty before!! That video doesn't show the powder coated rails & cabinet nearly enough!! Great resto job and good luck with the sale.

#6507 1 year ago

Ya, what he said. ^^^^^^

#6530 1 year ago

A dinosaur themed game for sale in Drumheller?! Who'd thunk that?!

#6596 1 year ago

Do they have anything for sale?!?!

#6665 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Speaking of Yegpin, going to do 500 off either pin I have, or 200 off fire escape for guys on pinside - if picked up this weekend only (prices are firm though)!
So
Hobbit Smaug SE 10k
Avengers Hulk LE 7k
Fire Escape 1.6k

I cant find fire escape on the list of games?!? No search results found

#6682 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Its not a pin, but a skill game like ICB, very rare, which is why no one has heard of it but awesome! It will be on free play at yegpin:
http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13348

it was a fun game!!

1 week later
#6793 1 year ago
Quoted from puck:

Thinking my T3, JM, and Virtual Cab are on the chopping block. Need some cash for ALICE!

JM
-
- All black cab, Ready for decals, but decals not included..

I have a brand new set of them decals if someone is interested...pretty sure I'll never get to restoring my JM!

1 month later
#6929 1 year ago

check his collection

#6931 1 year ago

damn!!

3 weeks later
#7135 1 year ago

haha..i like it! never seen that alternate translite before! I thought love never dies?!?

#7149 1 year ago

I'm driving to Calgary tomorrow! hope to check out some location pins this week too! and the Melvins tomorrow and the RIDER game Saturday! woooot

#7167 1 year ago
Quoted from roar:

I've been gathering parts for a Silverball Mania restore for over a year now and other projects keep cutting in line and taking my time away. Another project has come up that needs some more funds so I'm looking to get out of it what I have into it.
$2,250 CDN for everything below
The Good:
Working Silverball Mania
CPR Reproduction Playfield
CPR Reproduction Plastics
New Horseshoe metal guide by vid1900
Reproduction Pop Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Dead Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Apron by brenna98
Reproduction Bally Sticker for coin door
New spinner stickers
Bally Conversion LED Display Kit by acebathound
Original Manual and Schematics
Backglass in great shape
The Bad:
The current playfield is "missing some paint"
CPR Reproduction Playfield - On one of the rollover inserts for the horseshoe one of the tabs is broken off on the underside, something will potentially need to be fabricated to properly hold the white star rollover piece to hold it in place
Needs new rubbers
Needs new flipper bats
Needs one new star post for the Horseshoe area, they are currently mismatched
I've converted 2 of the 5 displays to the Blue LED's but the other 3 need converting and one of the ones I've worked on needs some more work, was working on that over a year ago now when I switched to another project.
Lots of pictures over on pinballrev.

would you ship within Canada?!

#7172 1 year ago

I don't even message about the pin..i just call them a bunch of vulgar words and tell em they're scum! they never reply back tho!

2 weeks later
#7243 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

No, but i bet if you buy his Porsche he has for sale in his other listings, he will throw the tz in for free. If you buy the Lexus he may only give you a good price on the playfield

Quoted from nightsearcher:

Maybe he is selling the cars to fund a few new pins

Quoted from Meegis:

You guys realize the porsche is at a dealer and he also has a lexus for sale.

yes, they realise he has a Porsche and Lexus for sale. What are you suggesting??

#7245 1 year ago

You always gotta check their other adds !! Helps determine if the add is legit! Kijiji 101. That dude made the rookie mistake of giving his actual address... Probably a gated community anyways! Who needs 2 Porsches and a Lexus?!!

#7267 1 year ago

Scroll back up to the previously edited post! How much longer til Alien goes up for sale Dan?!? Haha, dare to dream!

2 weeks later
#7361 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hey
How much would you pay for a 7-8/10 Black hole?

3000$ right?

nope!

#7404 1 year ago

Royal rumble for $3k!! Where did u see that?

3 weeks later
#7480 1 year ago

Dirkdiggler...how much you asking for your funhouse..i might have a buyer... Pins Only, I'm working on a Funhouse deal for ya.. how much you wanna spend?! Haha (kiddin'boyz)

#7484 1 year ago

I'll throw BSD in the mix.. metallica still bolted to the floor tho! Just had the pop bumpers rebuilt too w/all new parts! New rubbers, coffin& tombstone mod, color dmd with the clear plastic speaker cover (replaces the red screened original)

#7486 1 year ago

I like where this is going! Haha. What else, what else?!?!

#7502 1 year ago

LOTR LE Calgary kijiji. $12k I think..

#7531 1 year ago

Congrats on the ac/dc Jay ! Woooot

#7543 1 year ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Looking for a nice AC/DC premium or LE. Please Pm me if you have or know of one for sale.

too soon DirkDiggler?!

#7575 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thanks bud!
TWD is sold

The powder coating on your pins looks amazing..espicially TWD & ALIEN.. do u do it yourself or send them out to be done? I'm thinking my MET could use some!

3 weeks later
#7700 1 year ago

I hope they'll (new owner's) pull thru and it turns out to be a deadly pin to own! I'd still want one for sure someday if they can prove to be a worthy company!! Im pulling for em tho! btw, nice pins libtech!

1 week later
#7737 1 year ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Looking to get into the hobby on a cheaper DmD or a decent SS fun themed pin.
Great forum and info here. GTA; might make a road trip down to the states eventually.

Find other pinsiders within driving distance & check out their collections... If you see a game you want (& can afford) send a PM and ask if they'd ever consider selling it! Don't expect to pick it up for way less than market value since its not even for sale! But ya never know..pinsider prices are usually better than kijiji / craigs list. Worst they could say is no! But u still get to shoot the shit about pinball!

#7762 1 year ago

Keep totan..sell jd! Wooot

1 week later
#7808 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Tommy is not the only P1 - Stern distributor in western Canada.
That is all I can say right now.
More will be out on Tuesday.
John :-#)#

Which Tuesday ya talkin aboot?

2 weeks later
#7867 1 year ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Call me algrande

Ok..you're algrande! Ba dum dum

2 weeks later
#7877 1 year ago

Wow! Sounds like a beauty! Glws

2 weeks later
#7917 1 year ago
Quoted from Heatbag:

Anybody got an old Joker Poker (SS) they want to sell? I have a play field and a back glass so a rough one will do just fine.
Thanks,
Dave Andrew

Hey dave, did you ever get a hold of pinsider LINKAGE & check about the one he had? You have been searching for a JP for a while now.. good luck!

2 months later
#8154 11 months ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Maybe just pay for a plus membership? You just sold 2 games through the site.

Meh! I say don't be so polite and pm over 20 people.. U dont need a plus membership to sell pins on here.. a donation to pinside if they sell thru the site is plenty of thanks! (Imo)

2 weeks later
#8308 10 months ago

Sweeeet ass Fishtales on saskatoon kijiji

1 month later
#8500 9 months ago
Quoted from Maken:

Buy with confidence, trustworthy seller.

Lend me $7750 with confidence, trustworthy borrower!

#8532 8 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stephen L? I haven't talked to or seen him in probably 12 or 13 years.
Rob

Yes.. that's him. Met him a few years ago when looking at FT. Nice guy but definitely seemed distanced from the community. I also messaged him and didn't receive a response!

2 months later
#8956 6 months ago

I'll say it. $6200 for a roadshow is not reasonable! Unless it has a new pf and a tray full of coins! (Some was gonna say it!) it is pretty damn nice tho!

1 week later
#9033 6 months ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.
Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.
What's available out there?
I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

Is he a bit of a car guy?! tell him he's welcome to come try Shaub's Corvette machine. His games play great! No surprises. Fun game. Cabinet and playfield in really nice shape.. annnd it comes with custom flipper bats made by spinny-vinny!! (that I gifted!!)

#9044 6 months ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game.

curious how this ends up! Some good pins out there right now.. let us know what he went with if he pulls the trigger on his first pin!

1 month later
#9413 4 months ago

Isn’t there a Dredd in Regina?

She gone..

#9423 4 months ago

Isn’t there a Dredd in Regina?

For the record.. I still want a JD !! Aeonblack..I know u hear me! Hahaha! (I'm done buying games off peeps collection lists tho!! Or am I!)

3 weeks later
#9563 4 months ago

Taint guzzler

#9574 4 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Hamilton, ON. Like it says under my name. I see you are in Comox, BC.

Yours dont say where you're from bud..edit your profile to allow others to see it!

1 month later
#9894 74 days ago

Do they sell pins?!

1 week later
#10019 59 days ago

$4000 sounds crazy enough to me! Sell sell sell...now who wants a stripped down Beatles?!?!

1 week later
#10046 51 days ago

There is a nice Mars gods of war on kijiji saskatoon... over 75% off the price of that one!! Now that's a boxing day special! Definitely need a gotleib in my collection one day..not in the buying market right now tho..

#10055 50 days ago
Quoted from ryalter:

It is HUO according to the person I bought it from, they said they bought it for their kids back in the day.

looks like there is playfield wear near the right flipper. Do Gottlieb's have an audit for how many games played? What about coins received? That would be a better indicator than a jeep with nitrous! Just sayin!

#10056 50 days ago

Also should mention that I think HUO is a term to describe just how nice the cabinet and playfield are and also suggests low number of plays.. but at almost 40 years old that game is definitely in nice condition. HUO or not! I don't think those warranty cards and other paper work really add that much value to the price of the pin. They do help suggest its hou tho I guess!

#10095 48 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

It was funny though. At least I thought so. My sense of humor can be off. Or you might not have one. Not sure which is which.

I think it was your scent of humor that was a lil off!

2 weeks later
#10296 32 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Stop your whining and buy a Premium and support the pinball community.

Take off eh! Ya hoser

3 weeks later
#10529 6 days ago

Holy Gottlieb's batman! Awesone pin collection Ranchero! That's a badass line-up

#10586 2 hours ago

gotta love the pinball community..looking out for one of our own! And FUCK CANCER ! kick the shit outta it Freezie!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 28.00
$ 18.99
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Tim's Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside