(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,742 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by BMGfan
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daytonspink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19845 1 year ago

I'm located near Vancouver and have a few machines for sale or trade gilligans island, nascar, maybe my stern pirates?

#19846 1 year ago

looking to buy a fish tales, lord of the rings and a whitewater preferably in bc or Alberta thanks!

#19850 1 year ago

Must’ve missed it, didn’t see anything on there :/

Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

One just popped up on kijiji yesterday in Calgary!

2 weeks later
#19926 1 year ago

Thanks everyone who messaged me, Got lucky today and was able to knock fish tales off my wanted list! Only took 2 years to find one in mint condition at a great price. Now onto Whitewater!

#19932 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Wow.. Was that the 5k one in Burnaby? Nice timing! Goes to show patience pays off rather than jumping at silly prices.

Yes! had to jump on it the second I saw it lol. I was at Johns jukes a week ago and he had One that was in pretty rough shape and missing the fish topper for 7k. Prior to that I looked at one in Burnaby that had wood showing on the playfield in a few spots for 6500 .. Beyond excited! 1 more machine and then Ill start saving for my first house lol

3 weeks later
#20095 1 year ago

been debating on driving out for yegpin next month, having no luck with finding a whitewater in bc, may also add acdc to the Wishlist

#20122 1 year ago
Quoted from Adib:

Looking for any of the following machines
Superman
Popeye saves the world
Godzilla pro
Avengers aiq
Thanks.. happy flippin

I know a guy that has a Popeye but he wants 6000 cdn. Pretty steep

3 weeks later
#20299 1 year ago

My dads is ready to part ways and trade his gilligans island if anyone is interested

3 weeks later
#20452 1 year ago

Anyone have an Ac/Dc? Going to be going on a road trip to Calgary and back and was hoping to find someone who was selling one

#20528 1 year ago

Looking for a LOTR, AC/DC In Calgary area to bring back

1 week later
#20582 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I have sold 1 and bought 3 pins this year. More buys than I should have!
Used market may continue to soften. Cost of living and a weaker economy trends could continue.
If the ridiculous pricing and flipping disappears because of this, at least thats a good thing.

Ended up Buying 7 and selling 1 expensive year

#20637 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:Deleted post

Ft for 12000?! I picked up a mint 10/10 fish tales unrestored all original for 6000 in may. (Guy was asking 5000 but had to offer more to secure the deal)Take mine and Sell for me so I can get an AC/DC premium lol!!!

1 week later
#20785 1 year ago

South Park up for trade.

May also consider some trades for our munsters LE

-Gilligans is sold!

Located in mission BC

2 weeks later
#20915 1 year ago

Finally managed to Knocked ac/dc premium off the wish list today! Anyone have a laserific topper for sale?

#20971 1 year ago

What do you guys think No good gofers or fish tales? May be making a trade here soon

#21022 1 year ago

The Craigslist scammers are in full force this past week love wasting their time

#21056 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:Anyone try making a play at that 18,000 Family Guy on Kijiji? Could be quite the steal in showroom condition

18k!!! Holy. Picked ours up for 5000 in 2020, not a scratch on it!

#21180 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Almost three weeks of 21° and sunny was a treat for us as well this October, and is not the norm. But you know what BC stands for… Bring Cash.

Us too! It’s been over 23 degrees everyday in Vancouver since like august! this time last year people were boating on hw1 during the floods

3 weeks later
#21361 1 year ago

I’ve got a Really nice Lord of the rings with lots of mods for sale or trade! Located in lower mainland B.C

#21380 1 year ago

Looking to sell or maybe trade my Lord of the rings. Really nice machine lots of mods, side blades, gold powder coat, extra parts, pinsound, ring speaker decals, topper, pictures are on my profile gamesroom!

Wanting to slim down and change my collection a little bit

Would trade for some stern premiums or
JJPs

1 week later
#21505 1 year ago

Does anyone in bc have a swords of fury for sale?

1 week later
#21563 1 year ago

Looking for a led zeppelin in bc. Pro premium or LE

1 week later
#21640 1 year ago

Just pre ordered an Elvira premium from nitro, still 4 in stock! Get one new!

Quoted from chaz009:

I offered 14k for the HoH and Chris’ entire reply was “It’s nice to dream I guess”. What an outstanding individual …

#21708 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Thanks. I have a HoH preordered with P1 for the next run. I only have SW right now so maybe something in between then and now?
Looking for a nice South Park if anyone has one they’d part with?

South Park on Facebook in Ontario 6k

#21731 1 year ago

Godzilla premium for trade, located in bc

#21736 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

How did this last until morning???

Lots of messages! Just got it yesterday, the customs guys at the Canadian border were not easy on me lmao. Didn’t have an issue bringing lord of the rings down though

2 weeks later
#21774 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I can't speak for everyone, but when people have a bunch of machines, the newest hotness gets played the most while the ones you've had for a while tend not to...but when there is new hotness every couple of months, it's hard to rack up a ton of plays on games. Even when I was streaming from home and playing for 3-4 hours straight multiple times a week, that's just not that many games in a home environment. I set my games up tough, but all my flippers are strong, my games are balanced side to side, my rails and wireforms are dialed in, my flippers adjusted to perfection, etc. It's just a hell of a lot easier to get longer ball times on a dialed in machine than a routed one.
But also, I have other hobbies. *shrug*
EDIT: I also just want to add, I really don't care how many games have been played on a machine. I've had brand new games break mechs while the deadworld mech on Judge Dredd just noisily keeps spinning. It's an irrelevant measure of anything as far as I'm concerned. Pics of the playfield are worth far more than pics of a screen showing games played. Asking me for a picture of my shooter lanes is like asking me for a picture of my socks. I'll do it, but I just don't see the relevance.

I’m the same way, I could care less about games played or how the shooter lane looks lmao, always found that to be a weird question when selling a machine. playfield and cabinet are my top 2 probably, wouldn’t really want a machine that has a rough beat up cabinet with scratches and knicks, if you’re gonna put tens of thousands of dollars into a collection might aswell have some nice looking Machines!

#21806 1 year ago

Acdc may be one of the best machines I’ve owned, never get sick of the shots or music also pretty frustrating game. Every time people come over it gets the most plays by a mile and I honestly thought fishtales would be the only game In my collection that I wouldn’t sell

#21809 1 year ago

Also still looking to trade Godzilla premium for a stranger things premium or led zeppelin LE!

#21836 1 year ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Hi does anyone have a Stern Pirates they would like to sell? Cheers

Possibly, I would need some time to think

2 weeks later
#22011 1 year ago

Looking for another Acdc to add to the collection, want one for my cabin in the summers, pro, premium anything!

1 week later
#22068 1 year ago

Anybody have a radical for sale?

1 week later
#22157 1 year ago

When I traded lord of the rings for Godzilla I didn’t pay tax taking mine down, got charged pretty good on the way back though, told him it was a pro not a premium so it wasn’t as much as it should’ve been

#22193 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Dead flip. He is / was the biggest pinball streamer. He brought pinball into the streaming world and now works for stern. His first design game was JP home edition. Although sales were not that great, the design was determined a success. This will be Jack Dangers first cornerstone. Its exciting to have all this new blood into the pinball hobby.

It just sucks they gave him a game that not a lot of people will buy… half the population doesn’t know who the cop fighters are, it’s not like a GNR or ACDC

#22194 1 year ago

Foo*** fighters auto correct

2 weeks later
#22394 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

GnR is a really fun game! Every time I have game night at my place, it gets the most attention. I hope you can find a good deal on one and join the club!

Same here, it seems GNR and ACDC get played more than any other and it’s not close

#22400 1 year ago

Got a really nice HUO Stern pirates for trade, looking for newer sterns or Spider-Man, ghostbusters pro, led zeppelin, whitewater, Acdc

2 weeks later
#22529 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

So looking at a 3-5 game lineup to get people engaged locally at legion.two dmds with balance older solid state. Looking for playability and fun factor to get people hooked.Budget is $15000 with no ems….obviously these arent A or B list titles but looking to upgrade once traffic increases. All ideas appreciated!

Look for a nascar. Fun game and nice flow you can find yourself playing over and over again, they’re also not too pricey!

#22566 1 year ago
Quoted from kyriel:

A LOTR for 4 digits is something I haven't seen in a very, very long time.

Traded my lord of the rings for a nib Godzilla premium, pretty crazy considering I had it up for over a month with no crazy interest

1 month later
#23061 10 months ago

Want to trade Elvira HOH for a monster bash remake… under 50 plays

1 month later
#23299 9 months ago

I 100% agree..Those two are the best!

Quoted from ibenaiah:

Purchased a pin from Aquapin... couldn't be happier. Awesome seller, very responsive and knowledgeable. It was shipped from Vancouver to Toronto. First time I bought a pin and had it shipped, so I was worried. The process was flawless. The game is perfect, and exactly as described. The packing by Aquapin and FlipperFreak was also perfect, and it arrived across the country at my door within a couple of days. Big thanks to all involved, including luch for setting it up. This one will be a keeper for a long time.

2 weeks later
#23349 8 months ago

Elvira house of horrors and stern pirates of the carribean up for trade!

3 weeks later
#23485 8 months ago

Still looking to trade my:
Stern Pirates of the carribean HUO
and
Elvira house of horrors premium Huo under 50 plays

Trade pirates for another stern pro, and Elvira for monster bash!

1 month later
#23693 6 months ago

Since stranger things is back, anyone want to trade a premium with a uv kit for my Elvira HOH? 50 plays

2 months later
#24105 4 months ago

For sale
Elvira house of horrors
Maybe a few more titles in the near future just have to do some thinking

1 month later
#24295 87 days ago

I got a thread ban for 5 days aswell lol

4 weeks later
#24476 57 days ago

Price drop on zeppelin LE and stern pirates
Don’t want to talk about it in here or I’ll probably get another ban lol.
Can check my pinside ads

3 weeks later
#24561 34 days ago

Stern pirates 7850
Led zeppelin LE 13000
Elvira HOH 15

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daytonspink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=daytonspink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.