(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 10 years ago

Tron nib pm me, i'm in Montreal

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Tron nib pm me, i'm in Montreal

Sorry, other way around : I'm looking to BUY a NIB TRON

4 weeks later
#169 10 years ago

For a fellow canadian (misfitdart) on another thread a $6999 on a minty WOZ

http://forum-s3.pinside.com/201401/1404027/181485.jpg

If anyone is looking for that

8 months later
#1276 9 years ago

Anybody selling a NIB Tron pro ?

Very interested, so let me know guys

1 year later
#4195 8 years ago

hahahahaha

If you would like to view the machines, there is a $25 CAD charge to do so.

I havent taken out a second mortgage on my house to buy pinball games, and I havent lost my job to be desparate to sell.

almost a peep show......

#4199 8 years ago

we should tip the cops man.......charging people into a non business pay to see my basement racket is illegal

I Wonder if they have a ladies night. Come for free into my dark creepy basement.

hahahahaha

#4212 8 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

I imagine you type in "$5" and press send

I'm old school I pref to just fax him five bucks

#4214 8 years ago

I feel like we are in 1990 and Pro Set is selling hockey cards......and it's trending.....soon enough every one has a hockey card collection for sell and they think it worth money. You end up telling them : sir these cards have been printed millions of times. They worth nothing. And they look at you giving you the eye : are you trying to rob me ?

Pinball is becoming more and more popular lately and a lot of people think they own a grail. There is also the pricks who are always looking to flip a profit.

I was hoping, with the terrible exchange rate to maybe focus my energies looking to buy used pins in Canada in 2016.

Now more and more I'm telling myself : do I really need this bs to look all over the place trying to negociate and then make an offer but I won't tell you what I want it for. To save a few hundreds ? on an old pin that is not a potential keeper and not a prime theme to me ?

Might as well keep buying NIB, take a beating with my currency and swallow my pill and accept it for the next months or years to come.

1 year later
#7063 6 years ago

Any of you guys waiting for Star Wars pro ? Was just wondering about the timeline for us as I saw a few people in the states are already enjoying their machine.

#7069 6 years ago

Thanks guys, might consider one as soon i see more on the LE/Premium. So far the pro seems fun. I realise that it's crazy for us to buy NIB now. A few years ago I bought a few NIB : tron, met, acdc, avengers sure happy I made a few moves cause these days are long gone. 10 000 canadian for premiums is insane. Shame cause I would love to be able to shake the lineup a bit add or trade if it comes to that but i'm more into recent themes : GOT, TWD, Ghostbusters etc. And these themes since they are no longer affordable don't cross the border no more. Only a few people can follow Sterns or JJP game and usualy they keep them.

#7070 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I'm in for an LE.

Wow..... congrats, Edmonton is like a magical land to me....lately you guys have everything, NIB pins and hundred millions contract hockey player hahahahahaha. McDavid is amazing.....enjoy the LE and post some pictures.

1 month later
#7372 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Why is there so many pinsiders on the West Coast with things to sell/trade and almost nothing on east coast (Ontario is OK but Quebec is a no mans land!)
I should move

My feeling also. All my friends who are into pinball use maaca. I hate that site, feels like going back in 1990.

Maybe we should start a quebec thread for french speaking people than again they would not come on pinside for that 1 specific thread only.

Yup not many things to buy close by

2 months later
#7757 6 years ago

I have an Avengers blue LE for sale. No trades since it's to finance another project. I'm looking for the average price sell here on pinside which is according to the archives between 5500 to 6000 US.

So 6000 US in my case since i'm throwing in a colordmd and a few mods

Hooked transparent plastics for inlanes
Hooked captain america shield pop bumpers x3
Dialed in black widow ramp
Shaker motor (was included originaly)
Pinnovator volume button
Colordmd
Headphone or speaker plug with volume buckwerx
Multiple Action figures
Speaker pinball fidelity upgrade
Speaker acrylics with rgb lighting and controler

Misunderstood game not for everybody but I always loved it
Very few play feel free to PM me

Thanks

1 week later
#7812 6 years ago

Avengers LE in montréal quebec. Huo, low play, tons of mods. Drop me a line

4 months later
#8317 6 years ago

I just listed my fully loaded TRON on kijiji. Extremely low play and have unique mods created by Pinball Refinery. Original owner and added almost every possible mods you see on pinside, pinball decals and pinballlife.

3 weeks later
#8416 5 years ago

Montreal, Quebec

I have a superbe Tron Pro for sale. Heavely mod. Very few games on it. It's listed highier on kijiji but 10 000$ for pinside members

Tron pro latest release chicks translite 2013

2 translite
Colordmd
Tron laseriffic topper
Eli ramp mod interactive tied to the game
Mini arcade mod 3.1 if I recall
Hallmark lightcycles x2
Reconniser mod with lighting effects from pinball decals
Clu minifigure (not installed)
Zuse minifigure with lighting cane from pinball decals
Gem figure from pinball decals
Led playfield conversion by hemiorange (steve of pinball refinery)
Backbox invisiglass from pinball decals
Backglass backbox interactive mod from pinball refinery
Hooked pop bumbers chrome mod x3
Chrome flippers x3 with quality elastic band pinballlife
Pinballlife light flippers buttons
Pinball refinery black light mod
Speaker grills acrylic mod with interactive lighting effects tied to the game
Pinnovator Volume button
Highly polish chrome pinballs
Headspeaker plug with volume control buckwerx
Cliffy eject and scoop protectors
Flynn arcade sign

Pm me for more details

Chris

2 years later
#15374 3 years ago

Ups and fedex will never have my business... bunch of thieves.....I prefer to pay more (wich is not the case) to encourage other options.

1 year later
#19251 2 years ago

Hard to believe it's so difficult to get LE's from a state right in from of ontario while europe and australia can get LE's.

It doesnt make any sense and it's not serious

#19253 2 years ago

Meanwhile flippers who have not been in this hobby even a year can get access to LE's and NIB before people who have been in the hobby for decades

4 months later
#20076 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Something has to go: Ultraman CE, Rush LE (72 lifetime plays), JJP GnR LE (13 lucky plays) w Data East topper. PM if interested in any of these games. Thanks.

Wow how come you have so little play on these games ? I would have already played thousands of games on these.

Glwts

1 month later
#20267 1 year ago

I would have a huge problem having a game in the house without playing it. Just yesterday I played maybe 20 games on iron maiden and maybe 10 on star wars and I had these games for more than 3 years.

#20268 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I would have a huge problem having a game in the house without playing it. Just yesterday I played maybe 20 games on iron maiden and maybe 10 on star wars and I had these games for more than 3 years. That was after my morning coffee after that had the hole afternoon to enjoy the nice weather lol

4 months later
#21544 1 year ago

Godfather

4 months later
#22590 1 year ago

Apollo 13

7 months later
1 month later
#24231 3 months ago

Wow Nitro in Quebec, so cool. I guess my Labyrinth will be shipping from a closer location lol. Congratulations, I'm looking forward to deal with you guys.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.