(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheese_wizardpq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2632 8 years ago

hey!
willing to sale my great Junk Yard. I just added the 3D mod junk cars behind the wreking ball. Lighting button flippers. undercab lights. already has the colordmd in it (wainting for the firmware). Laseriffic topper. cliffys.
just like all my games, I overpaid to get the cream but willing to let it go. 5000$ cda
just let me know if we can find a deal
LFR

#2633 8 years ago

pics will be provided by pm. thanks

3 months later
#3495 8 years ago

Hey!
I might have a great Black rose to sell. It works A1. All leds, Miror blades, new rubbers, I added a double spotlight to make the backboard really Pop and a 35cm cold white led strip in the whirlpool. This tweak should have been in the original. It makes the Whirlpool go Tsunami everytime you enter it or the back bumpers.

If there's an interest I'll post pics. I was thinkg around 4K. Negotiable. The game is in Brossard, Quebec
thanks
lou

5 months later
#4566 7 years ago

Hey guys

Someone interested in a 9.9/10 condition NGG? If no interest by fellow canadian, I keep it. Please pm

very good / Pristine condition. New shooter rod. All Leds. Green lights flipper buttons. Green undercab light. Mirror Pinbaldes. Green LED Speaker Light Kit. AWSOME Laserrific Topper. No error dots. Plays Flawlessly.

Please no low ballers. Starts at 6kcda

Thanks
Lou

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#4742 7 years ago

hey
Is somebody has a nice Safecracker, Funhouse or Taxi to sell?
Lou

#4761 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:Would be be willing to trade?

pm sent

3 months later
#5190 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Honestly.. because I live in Alberta I actually have to sell.. I will dump my games into the North Saskatchewan river before they ship to Quebec though.
I forgot to include BC in the double price comment because they had liberal lobby groups trying to block pipeline projects as well but they LOST lol

Would you buy a game from a Quebecer or are we all that toxic?

#5201 7 years ago

Allo
I have a more than great TFTC to sell. I modded myself with Marv mod. Could let it go for 4k. It would be my pleasure to deal with All you guys (from an ocean to the other) Bought it for 5kcdn. Pictures in PM (on Pinball owner right now)

Also have a "great" family Guy. Added a tons of new decals and details (starlight posts, rubbers,).
Scratches on back box (Seller told me 9/10 but it was a 6.5...my bad. Still love the game. Added spotlight too!

Paid 6k but would be happy to let it go around 5k (Alberta gets a Rebate for All they done for me)

Also have a mint Indy500. Bought from a fellow pinsider in montreal, quebec, canada, Earth. Bought it 5.5k. Willing to let it go for 5k but need buyer's passport.

...sorry for this....canadian Classic apologies (I post anyway). Ads are good. Prices are good Too.

6 months later
#6503 7 years ago

Looking for a Nice Xfiles!! Can trade but prefer to buy

2 months later
#7036 6 years ago

Hey guys
Looking for a Met pro in Québec. Anyone?

#7039 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Claude girard mais a sera pas comme tu veux. Ya les decals faque cest des pinitte a arrnager juste ton temps. Check facebook

Thanks. This one is not for me but a friend au start in the hobby. He loves metsllica and I want him to be addicted by pins someways. It's ok if not collector quality.
Cab you share a link?
Thanks!!

1 month later
#7340 6 years ago

Why is there so many pinsiders on the West Coast with things to sell/trade and almost nothing on east coast (Ontario is OK but Quebec is a no mans land!)

I should move

#7342 6 years ago

is there a way to know how many canadian pinsiders are from each provinces?

#7344 6 years ago

maybe the language is a big factor. lots of quebekers between 40-70yo don't speak/write in english.

#7360 6 years ago

Hey
How much would you pay for a 7-8/10 Black hole?
Meaning worst part's on cabinet (Classic dings and minor repaints) but 10/10 backglass and PF?
3000$ right?

#7362 6 years ago

sold it 2k

Was my asking price.

#7367 6 years ago

I'm looking for a TRON Le.
Someone is willing to sell?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheese_wizardpq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=cheese_wizardpq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.