(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#318 9 years ago

This thread should be renamed

"Anybody in Western Canada have any pins they want to sell?"

10 months later
#1994 9 years ago

Congrats Flash!

5 months later
#3172 8 years ago

Guys I have a couple pins coming up for sale soon.

Firepower - No longer for sale.

Street Fighter II - Sold

#3175 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Lee is a super nice and accommodating Guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

Wow, thanks Ryan, that means a lot.

#3195 8 years ago

Firepower is no longer for sale.

SFII is still for sale. Guy with first right of refusal has until noon tomorrow at which time we move to the next interested party...

#3223 8 years ago

2 months later
#3863 8 years ago

Looking for Quicksilver, Catacomb, Spectrum and Xenon.

1 year later
#5708 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

We should retitle this thread to Anybody in "Western" Canada have anything to sell

LOL Said the exact same thing 2 years ago - post # 318.

MAACA and PBR are mostly east coast hangouts tho....

#5717 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

They're more central. Almost all Quebec and Ontario. The only East thing is a Facebook group, there aren't enough numbers to keep a web site going.

I include Ontario and Quebec as 'East'. Ontario border with Manitoba is the dividing line between East/West in my eyes.

1 month later
#6259 7 years ago

If an HUO LOTR in good shape is $8-8.5K CAD then what's a routed LOTR with cab and shire wear worth? $7 - 7.5KCAD?

3 months later
#7162 6 years ago

I have an Eight Ball Deluxe LE along with a CPR Gold Playfield and NOS Backglass for sale as a package.

Please contact for more details, I can ship nationwide if paid in full. Paypal not accepted.

#7165 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Favourite game when I was young.
Or should I say while skipping school,lol

Me too since I was 9 yrs old

8 months later
#8270 5 years ago

If the Gilles Paquette you speak of is from Ottawa I may know him.

Send me a PM.

9 months later
#10215 5 years ago

Looking for a Diner if anyone is thinking of letting one go.

#10273 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

There was one in Oshawa last week on Kijiji. Was available still as of Saturday still. Not sure if gone yet.

Missed that one unfortunately.

1 month later
#10754 5 years ago

I have had a pin shipped to a depot in the USA and then I traveled to pick up. Returning to Canada the customs officer informed me that all goods and services paid for in the USA for the item and delivery are taxable and forced me to pay tax on everything.

1 month later
#11045 4 years ago

I have a nice WPT for sale in Ottawa. Undocumented HUO.
On Kijiji Ottawa for $5200 but open to offers and trades for WPC DMD pins.

PM for more info. Thanks

3 weeks later
#11205 4 years ago

Still up for grabs - Super nice (undocumented HUO) World Poker Tour in Ottawa.
I can ship at buyer's expense and cleared funds.
$5K or make an offer.
PM for more info and pics.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#11344 4 years ago

Price drop on my WPT in Ottawa to $4,800

2 months later
#11776 4 years ago

HUO (undocumented) World Poker Tour still available in Ottawa, Price $4,800.
I can ship nationwide at buyer expense following cleared funds.

2 months later
#12148 4 years ago

My HUO World Poker Tour WPT is now reduced to $4,600.

#12150 4 years ago

I know Murphelman and can vouch for him. Good guy to deal with.

1 week later
#12269 4 years ago

HUO WPT still up for grabs in Ottawa for $4,600.

Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense on the smallest pallet possible....

1 week later
#12287 4 years ago

Looking for an original medieval madness. I have games to trade or cash, let me know what’s on your wanted list.

#12313 4 years ago

Looking for a used original MM or MMR in case anyone wants to dispose of theirs to upgrade.

Willing to travel to make a deal work.

I'm in Ottawa.

#12318 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

No such thing as upgrade from a nice original MM, I've now owned an LE and a standard MMR in the past and finally once I got my original I know why it was the game that made me fall in love with pinball. long wait to find one but well worth it in the end. Even though CGC has done an amazing job remaking these the original just flips and feels better to me and is serviceable with the original boards and lights! Best of luck in your hunt to find one!

The new add ons such as the XL display and RGB light effects are obvious upgrades to the WMS original and first run CGC MMR releases but I know what you're saying... The game plays differently on various machines. This is true for any title of any era.

The decision is if you want to play the game like it's 1997 with old hardware and system limitations or if you want to play the game like it's 2019 with new hardware, better dots, sound, lighting and add on options.

When original WMS MM's are priced at or near NIB MMR SE levels the decisions start getting easy for new to market buyers.

3 weeks later
#12375 4 years ago

HUO WPT still up for grabs in Ottawa. $4,600 takes it

1 week later
#12433 4 years ago

Can deliver my HUO WPT asking $4,600 between Ottawa to Toronto and throughout the GTA on Friday November 29th only. Free Delivery.

2 weeks later
#12541 4 years ago

WPT in Ottawa final price drop to $4,500.

Merry Christmas!

#12587 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

WPT in Ottawa final price drop to $4,500.
Merry Christmas!

WPT now sold and gone

1 month later
#12811 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Hi Canada! If anybody is going to Pinfest and is willing to bring a liter of Swiss Chalet dipping sauce and/or a nice Nine Ball let's talk!
Happy to pay market value for either, deposit no problem... I like to think I'm super easy to deal with and my mom agrees with that statement.
Seriously though... I'm literally dying to get a Nine Ball. If you're looking to move one please reach out with details and price and I'll try my best to make this the easiest transaction you've ever had. Cheers

They sell Swiss Chalet sauce in powder form and you mix with water at home. It would be the most logical option to bring this salty nectar to you. It tastes exactly the same. Send me a PM and we can make arrangements for delivery at pinfest. Cheers

#12814 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Pro Tip: Add 5% white vinegar to Swiss Chalet sauce.

Makes perfect sense, I will try that next time.

7 months later
#14445 3 years ago

I have a Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man for sale in Ottawa - recent full teardown shop job, all mechs serviced and cleaned or parts replaced, new LED pac-maze board, sound board re-capped, new drop targets, new flipper bats, new pop bumper caps (generic) comes with two uninstalled original undamaged pacman pop bumper caps that are very hard to find not broken. $2,500 Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense. Send PM for pics.

#14533 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

I have a Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man for sale in Ottawa - recent full teardown shop job, all mechs serviced and cleaned or parts replaced, new LED pac-maze board, sound board re-capped, new drop targets, new flipper bats, new pop bumper caps (generic) comes with two uninstalled original undamaged pacman pop bumper caps that are very hard to find not broken. $2,500 Can ship nationwide at buyer's expense. Send PM for pics.

Game is SOLD

1 month later
#14996 3 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=cdnpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.