(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canuckgamer99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#414 9 years ago

Spenser like your friends on here have confirmed Interac is safe, I thought it was a widely known and accepted safe form of payment.

If anything I am taking all the risk once I send you the money I have to trust you will ship it to me.

#431 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I gotta side with Spencer on this one. I'd be worried as well sending big bucks to someone whom I don't know for an item I don't have in my possession or alternatively risk having funds recovered somehow.
I think it's perfect due diligence to ask if anyone knows him, just like I did with James' as I was seriously looking at buying his TOTAN. After a few of the Calgary pinsiders here vouched for him, I felt 100% comfortable in dealing for the TOTAN. (Unfortunately, didn't pan out, I ended up picking up a ToM instead).
As for the EFT, if you're uncomfortable with it regardless if it's reported to be 100% secure, you could always ask the buyer to get a certified cheque....and deduct whatever bank fees associated with getting that cheque, from the price of the pin.
My two cents!

He's not sending money, he's selling. I'm the one sending money. But you are right I am the one who should be more concerned about the risk of sending money to him I don't know him at all.

Anyway Spenser I just purchased a different machine and payed with Interac so I'll give you his number and you can talk with him. All the local shops in Vancouver know me as well Johns Jukes, Nitro etc. you can take the time to contact them yourself.

If you are really that concerned you should stick to in person, cash transactions only. I told you from the beginning I'm not that active on Pinside and then you ask for a reference from Pinsiders seems like an odd approach to things. There is a big pinball community outside this little thread.

1 month later
#727 9 years ago
1 week later
#763 9 years ago
#768 9 years ago

I bought Freezie's Earthshaker, very good seller and good transaction paid by Interac by the way no issues.

2 weeks later
#828 9 years ago

Any Stern Spidermans or Star Trek Pros out there for sale?

1 month later
#904 9 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones TRADED, full LED kit, gold colour legs, superbands, rebuilt flippers. Game is in Vancouver,BC

Pics and more info here:

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Traded no longer available...

#916 9 years ago

SOLD Virtual Pinball for sale, its the extreme widebody Virtuapin http://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=33plus over $1000 in additional mods a real DMD, full force feedback (8 solonoids, wiper motor and shaker), knocker, upgraded videocard and LEDs, TZ decals. Mint condition.

Video of my actual machine in action from previous owner

($8000 total value) selling for $5000 CAD SOLD

#917 9 years ago

Something a little different... Midway 1969 Sea Raider EM ARCADE game $1000 CAD for Pinsiders vancouver.craigslist.ca link

1 month later
#1257 9 years ago
#1306 9 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

How about some pictures? Numbers are subjective.

PM'd can send you whatever pics you like thanks.

Open to trades too. Would prefer to trade up as I am looking to free up space.

#1329 9 years ago

Funhouse: SOLD
Whirlwind: SOLD
High Speed 2 The Getaway: SOLD

#1332 9 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

*** seems this strategy before Christmas not so hot! Lots of interest in single games so prices listed now - send me your email via PM for pics or additional questions thx.
Funhouse: SOLD
Whirlwind: SOLD
High Speed 2 The Getaway: SOLD

*** WTB a STAR TREK PRO ***

1 week later
#1365 9 years ago

Still looking for Star Trek Pro. Would also look at High Speed, NGG, RBION or Spiderman if available.

1 week later
#1457 9 years ago

WTB: Stern Star Trek or Spiderman

2 weeks later
#1518 9 years ago

Posting up for a buddy. Pls PM if interested, many pics available.
ALL SOLD

#1534 9 years ago

Posting up for a buddy. Pls PM if interested, many pics available.
Pins are in Vancouver:
Williams Indiana Jones: $5700
Williams Star Trek Next Generation: $5700
Williams Bram Stokers Dracula: $3000

BSD SOLD

#1535 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I know that ij has changed hands 3 times in less than a year. It's quite faded. Plays well though.

Nitro Amusements had it for a while (fully serviced by them), then I bought it and then traded it to a friend of mine who is now selling it. Decals are faded but in very good condition. My friend will send you as many pics as you like, PM for contact info. thx

3 weeks later
#1641 9 years ago

WTB Stern Star Trek Pro or Prem... please PM if you have one for sale.

2 months later
#2174 8 years ago

Sold

#2176 8 years ago

Hi EvanDickson, I'm in Vancouver. Sent you a PM thx.

1 month later
#2393 8 years ago

I have a few extra Stern Star Trek Pro/Prem/LE plastics that go above the drop target just below the Vengence toy.

The factory one commonly breaks quite easily.

Three styles available:
Lexan - 1 only
PETG - with lip - like original - 6 remaining
PETG - without lip - some operators prefer this one - 4 remaining

$10 each, I can ship up to 2 for $5 shipping anywhere in Canada or US.

These have been play tested and work well.

Please PM if interested.

3plastics.jpg3plastics.jpg installed.jpginstalled.jpg
1 week later
#2417 8 years ago

Looking for Williams Space Station please PM me if you have one for sale thx!

Also selling:

Metallica Pro, mint condition HUO full LED, led flipper lights, cliffys, goodie bag still stapled to inside $5450 OBO

Located in Surrey BC

3 weeks later
#2542 8 years ago

SOLD

4 months later
#3839 8 years ago

Looking for Stern Iron Man, Vancouver area please. Have Ripleys and Space Station I might trade but straight cash sale ok too.

Please PM, thanks!

2 years later
#8986 5 years ago

Williams White Water pinball for trade or sale. $4500 USD or $6000 CAD.

This machine has been fully overhauled recently by John’s Jukes. Full LEDs in playfield. More pics available upon request.

It’s a very nice solid player, cabinet art a little faded, topper new but missing foil waterfall decal (not available anymore), playfield is diamond plate but shows small hairlines.

Has two new ramps, whirlpool ramp has been repaired. All posts, targets & rubbers replaced.

Boards and display serviced per original overhaul with voltage regulator and ram battery replacement (no batteries needed for high score save).

Local trades possible for Stern Star Trek or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Pics on CL ad: vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Located in Vancouver, BC

Added over 6 years ago:

NLA....

1 month later
#9231 5 years ago

Hello,

Looking to buy Stern Iron Man (original or Vault ok) and Stern Star Wars Prem or LE.

I would be willing to ship within Canada.

Please PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

3 months later
#10129 5 years ago

Looking to buy Ghostbusters Pro in the Vancouver area. Please PM if you have one for sale. Hoping for a HUO with a few mods but let me know what you have available.

I do have some 80’s arcades in collector quality condition to trade if these are of interest to anyone. Moving these out to make space for GB Pro. Donkey Kong, Centipede, Defender and Popeye. PM for details on these if interested.

#10131 5 years ago

Thanks but just looking for GB Pro version at the moment.

Quoted from Damien:

I know someone with a pristine LE if you are interested. Stern sent him a fully populated Playfield that he still hasn't put in so essentially you would be getting a brand new in box game. Definitely the best one available out there unless someone still has one in a box.

#10140 5 years ago

Found and purchased a very nice GB pro. Thanks!

1 week later
#10203 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Defender or a Centipede to add to their gameroom please check out my ad. I’ll do $1500 each for anyone on here.

Games are in Vancouver, BC

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/classic-arcade-machines-for-sale/1407858825?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Thanks!

3 months later
#11100 4 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Premium or Met Premium, home used only please.

I will pay for shipping if you are willing to pallet and pack the machine.

I also have a mint condition HUO Pin Bot for sale
or trade.

Thanks!

#11109 4 years ago

Hi Guys I’m in Vancouver, sorry I didn’t know that didn’t show on my profile. Yes that is my game on PNW classifieds. PM me with your email or phone number and I can send you pics etc. Asking $3500 USD.

3 months later
#11765 4 years ago

Hello, anyone selling a excellent condition Sega Batman Forever? Please PM if you are looking to sell. Thanks!

#11784 4 years ago

Also looking for a CQ Judge Dredd, please PM if you have one for sale. You must be willing to pack for shipping if not local to the Vancouver area but I will take care of all shipping arrangements. Thanks!

1 month later
#12113 4 years ago

Shaking up my line up a bit:

Tron Pro - HUO, modded $9500 CAD
Star Wars Prem - HUO $9950 CAD
Ghostbusters Pro - HUO $7000 CAD

Not interested in trades unless you have an Elvira Prem in a box

Located in Vancouver, BC

#12128 4 years ago

Star Wars Prem - traded
GB - Keeping it for now, new code rocks!

#12156 4 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Batman the Dark Knight for sale? Please DM

1 month later
#12350 4 years ago

Looking for JJP Dialed In or Willy Wonka, Standard Editions only please. Please PM with details thanks!

3 weeks later
#12507 4 years ago

Nice Avengers Hulk LE with a few mods available for trade or sale please PM. Thanks.

3 months later
#13191 4 years ago

Looking for local Vancouver area trade for my Avengers LE HULK HUO with many extras. Bally, Williams or Stern games please.

Or would also sell for $6900 CAD, private sale to people in this group.

1 month later
#13591 3 years ago

Hello,

I have a HUO Stranger Things Pro in Vancouver, BC.

Looking to trade for a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro in similar condition.

Thanks!

#13599 3 years ago

HUO Stern Stranger Things for sale $7500 CAD.

Or trade for Guardians Pro, Munsters Pro (even trade) or Stern Batman, DI Standard or Wonka standard plus cash to you.

May consider other trades, PM me your offer. Prefer newer LCD games. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#13711 3 years ago

I have a couple pinball size pallets in Vancouver, free if anyone wants them.

3 weeks later
#13801 3 years ago

Games for trade or sale:

Finally thinking of letting go of my HUO Tron Legacy Pro Clu edition with all the desirable mods (lit ramps, Tron cab, Flynn sign, shaker and more. ) Trades only.

Also have a Stranger Things Pro HUO, stock machine I am the original owner, like new. Trade or $7000 CAD.

Looking for trades in Vancouver area.

Iron Maiden Prem, JJP DI or Wonka.

2 weeks later
#13972 3 years ago

For sale/trade Vancouver BC area.

Deadpool Pro HUO: $7500
Stranger Things Pro HUO: $6800
Tron Legacy Pro HUO, modded: $10500

Only interested in trade for HUO Iron Maiden Prem otherwise cash sale only.

Prices are firm. PM please for more info pics etc.

Can ship but cannot pack/pallet. Expect to add $150-200 for packing and moving from my house to depot (I pay a company to do this) unless your shipper will do that for you.

Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

Stranger Things now on consignment at John’s Jukes. Tron and DP no longer for sale. thanks

#13974 3 years ago

You trade these to John?

Tron and Stranger Things going on consignment most likely with him if not sold this week on my own.

His showroom is full at the moment so no room to bring in my games yet. He does have a nice HUO Met Prem if anyone is looking...

I have the Deadpool available if you are still looking Trevor. PM if interested.

4 weeks later
#14215 3 years ago

Looking for Stern Guardians of the Galaxy, willing to ship. Thanks!

1 week later
#14287 3 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy, Wonka or a Batman 66. Please DM if you have one for sale. Prefer home used only please.

#14354 3 years ago

List of past sales of White Water: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=536

Quoted from chaz009:

Not saying I have one for sale ...but how much do you guys think a very good condition WH2O would be worth in the Ontario/Canada market nowadays? Mine has the original topper, Leds, just replaced upper flipper, etc.
I never see these for sale and they are about $5800 USD. Thoughts?

1 month later
#14688 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell Stern TMNT Pro?

#14748 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell Stern TMNT Pro?

Found an in stock NIB Stern TMNT stateside for a great price. Tron sold as well. Thanks everyone who replied.

#14749 3 years ago
Quoted from vonclod:

Shipping games.
Hi All. I've had recommended to me recently CSA transportation for shipping games. I've gotten couple of quotes from them in the last week as I have some games for sale. 208cdn to go from Vancouver to Winnipeg and 222cdn to go from Vancouver to LA.
Very reasonable rates. Anyways, haven't used them yet but it looks like soon. I'll update the post if actualy used and will comment on their service.

That’s really cheap! Is that depot to depot pricing or residential delivery/pickup with lift gate?

1 month later
#15029 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Going rate on a Gottlieb genie? Go.

Recent sales are a good indicator:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=205

1 week later
#15128 3 years ago

I was quoted 9k-9.2k with tax and shipping from 2 different distros for a new Stern pro.

Can fluctuate a bit depending on exchange.

1 week later
#15260 3 years ago

Anyone have a Hotwheels they might want to sell? Please DM, thanks!

2 weeks later
#15388 3 years ago

Looking for Medieval Madness remake, ok to ship. Only looking for nice home used machine, not interested in new in box. Not looking for Royal edition.

Thanks!

#15424 3 years ago

Selling my home use only Stern Batman66 Premium with nice mods, topper, art blades, armour and shooter rod for $11250 CAD or trade for huo MMR.

pics:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/stern-batman-66-premium-pinball/1540310229?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

4 months later
#16527 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Looking for a Hot Wheels if anyone wants to switch things up a bit.
Thanks!

I have one available for sale, it’s HUO, will send you a DM.

I’m in BC, John’s Jukes can pick up from me, pack and ship. You arrange with them direct.

#16556 3 years ago

American Pinball Hotwheels, home used only, topper, shaker, art blades, approx 200 plays $8000 CAD

John’s Jukes will pick up from me, pack, paletize and ship to most places in Canada for about $600 or so.

#16557 3 years ago

Sold

American Pinball Hotwheels, home used only, topper, shaker, art blades, approx 200 plays $8000 CAD
John’s Jukes will pick up from me, pack, paletize and ship to most places in Canada for about $600 or so.

1 month later
#16927 2 years ago

Link to the home brew sound package? I just bought an Xmen LE as well, would like to check it out.

#16931 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I think mcuzz made a custom package.

thanks!

#16936 2 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

I believe mine has the FatPanda one? I just watched a YouTube video posted by pandafam1983 and it's the same songs as mine (can you tell mine came loaded with the modded sound package when I bought it?)

Does Saskatoon have all the Xmen Le’s, lol? Toasterman, Kyriel, I just got mine from
Saskatoon as well from Pinsider Blacksnow, good guy, really easy to work with!

#16940 2 years ago

Thanks will check it out!

2 months later
#17372 2 years ago

Looking for Elvira HOH, Deadpool or Wonka SE anywhere in Canada. Thanks! Home used only please. Please PM if you have something for sale thanks!

1 week later
#17459 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Just curious, anyone selling pinball machines in this thread?

Saw a TMNT Pro (not mine) on CL Vancouver for sale for a reasonable $7500 if anyone is looking: vancouver.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#17653 2 years ago

I went premium as well, just too much missing on the pro.

$13000 CAD or so all in for Prem yowza!

#17654 2 years ago

Looking for Deadpool Prem, Munsters Prem or IMDN Pro in BC or AB. Must be willing to ship if you are outside of Vancouver.

#17663 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Why shorten your search to BC and AB if you want the pin shipped to you anyway?

More likely to know the person but will consider outside that range.

#17664 2 years ago

Nitro might have imdn pro coming in, call Tommy.

Rather save the tax on a new game, lots out there.

3 months later
#18469 2 years ago

Have a X-Men LE - Wolverine Ed for sale. John’s Jukes selling for me on consignment. https://www.flippers.com/pin4sale.html#X-men

Call John 604-872-5757 or email him at jrr at flippers dot com.

$8995 CAD OBO - feature packed game with color DMD and home use only

John can pack and ship anywhere Canada or USA.

#18480 2 years ago

Sold

Have a X-Men LE - Wolverine Ed for sale. John’s Jukes selling for me on consignment. https://www.flippers.com/pin4sale.html#X-men
Call John 604-872-5757 or email him at jrr at flippers dot com.
$8995 CAD OBO - feature packed game with color DMD and home use only
John can pack and ship anywhere Canada or USA.

#18513 2 years ago

Looking for Guardians Pro or Prem or Munsters Pro or Premium. Home used only please. Can ship if you can put on a palet. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#18891 2 years ago

Avengers AIQ Premium for sale, HUO, approx 260 plays, like new.

$12850 or $13500 with new in box topper.

Shipping possible, you arrange with John’s Jukes or Nitro.

Located in Vancouver, BC

PM direct for pics etc.

Not interested in trades at this time.

#18901 2 years ago

When you are shipping from a business you save the lift gate and residential pick up fee (about $150) vs shipping from a person’s house. Same on the receiving end if you ship to a business or depot.

So in the end it’s a little bit more expensive to pay a company to pickup and pack for you but you save money on shipping costs. For me personally all my pins are in the basement, I work 10 hour days and a have a bit of a bad back so I’m happy to outsource the shipping and packing. Usually $250-350 extra for a professionally packed machine but saving $150 on shipping remember so what an extra $200 in the end all said and done? TBH all the pins I had to ship this way on a $10k ++ purchase buyers usually don’t care.

Anyway if anyone is serious on Avengers I’ll knock off $250 to subsidize packing etc. special Canadian Pinsider discount eh!

1 week later
#19074 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Scared Stiff, if you have one for sale please message with details, asking price etc. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#19266 2 years ago

Looking for a nice TOTAN, Tales of the Arabian Nights, please PM if you have one for sale. Shipping is ok if you can pack and palet. Thx

1 month later
#19516 2 years ago

HUO Stern TMNT Pro pinball machine for sale.

I am the first owner. Stock machine like new. Will include 3 ft TMNT Leonardo turtle statue with game. No trades.

$10,000 located in Vancouver, BC

Shipping available for extra fee.

#19518 2 years ago

TMNT SOLD

HUO Stern TMNT Pro pinball machine for sale.
I am the first owner. Stock machine like new. Will include 3 ft TMNT Leonardo turtle statue with game. No trades.
$10,000 located in Vancouver, BC
Shipping available for extra fee.

3 weeks later
#19693 1 year ago

Looking for Ghostbusters Prem, home used only please, I ain’t afraid of no shipping.

Thanks!

#19741 1 year ago

Looking for Ghostbusters Prem, home used only please, I ain’t afraid of no shipping.
Thanks!

We got one! Thanks Pinside Fam.

5 months later
#20989 1 year ago

Understandable, market is turning get top dollar while you can. GLWS.

1 month later
#21452 1 year ago

I have a Virtual Pinball for sale. It’s professionally made not home brew. Custom Tron cabinet artwork, 900 games.

Shipping possible.

Please DM email for pics and game list.

#21506 1 year ago

Now that the shiny TRON looks to be sold and not tempting me anymore, I’m casually on the look out for a JJP GNR LE - preferably local in Vancouver area.

I still have my Virtual Pin for sale or trade.

1 week later
#21554 1 year ago

Godzilla Premium in Vancouver,BC area

As new 111 plays.

Has Lior UFO pop bumper mod plus original one included.

Shipping available call Tommy or Johns Jukes for a quote

$13000 CAD no trades thank you

Love the game just no time to play right now.

#21559 1 year ago

***Deposit rec’d

Godzilla Premium in Vancouver,BC area
As new 111 plays.
Has Lior UFO pop bumper mod plus original one included.
Shipping available call Tommy or Johns Jukes for a quote
$13000 CAD no trades thank you
Love the game just no time to play right now.

#21582 1 year ago

Godzilla Prem is sold.

3 months later
#22486 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Did they ever add the element of the camaraderie between the kids (aka humour and you know, "fun")? Early code I played was missing that element of the show completely, which left it feeling hollow and pointless.

100% agree, the only humour was the extra ball animation with the ball hitting the demogorgon. Decent game otherwise.

3 months later
#23293 9 months ago

Oktoberfest for trade, looking for James Bond Pro or Dialed In LE

#23298 9 months ago

Oktoberfest for trade, looking for James Bond Pro or Dialed In LE

Oktoberfest traded local for Bond Pro, thanks Pinside Fam!

Alternate translite from PinballJah on the way too!

3 months later
#23915 5 months ago

Looking for JJP Dialed In LE, have Stern Bond Pro to trade.

Located in Vancouver BC area but open to shipping.

#23920 5 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Did you see the one on PNW Pinball Classifieds (FB)? Was listed for 6K US; Seattle area.

Not yet, thanks for the tip, cheers!

2 weeks later
#24013 4 months ago

Looking to trade James Bond Pro, stock (with stock and alternate translite) low plays under 200 I believe for a JJP Dialed in LE. Looking for local trade only. Thanks.

If you want to buy JB send me a DM.

#24025 4 months ago

You’d be surprised, they go for around 7k USD have seen mid 6’s too.

Like this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165868

#24030 4 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Hmm, when I had mine up, I had several offers for 11cad... good luck.

Here’s a Dialed In LE in the PNW pinball classifieds 6k USD, 5000 plays though, was in one corporate location I was told. This is isn’t the one for me but if anyone else is looking…

https://www.facebook.com/share/WDrqvBb6M278QpeX/?mibextid=79PoIi

4 months later
#24652 16 days ago

James Bond Pro available for trade or sale in the Vancouver area. Looking for Dialed In LE.

Prefer local deal, as shipping is very expensive these days.

1 week later
#24703 6 days ago

James Bond 007 Dr No. Pro low plays, only 120 or so. First owner since new.

Alternate translite (original included as well with sale)

Open to trade arrangement for Dialed In LE

Located in the Vancouver, BC area.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new James Bond Pro Dr. No!- Only 120 plays like new! Has aftermarket translate and original translite. Located in Surrey BC $9000 CAD / $6700 USD *Also looking for Dia...”
6 days ago
Vancouver, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canuckgamer99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=canuckgamer99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.