Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,883 posts
  • 456 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 265 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#272 4 years ago

Currently looking for an Avengers pro, NIB or used.

2 months later
#541 4 years ago

Anyone know the history on the machines that might be up for sale on Kijiji in Alberta? Seems like a strange ad, especially when they will not respond to emails, but may call if the games do come up for sale.

#548 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seems legit but makes no sense to me why anyone would post this 2 months before they become available.
Im more interested in the 7K machine.

We'll see what happens, I asked about a few machines and left my contact info. Not expecting anything though.

#555 4 years ago

Editing post, as possible trades pending.

Post edited by blowback1976: Possible trades pending

1 week later
#661 4 years ago

Looking for a Barb Wire, tried securing one of the machines currently on Pinside to no avail. Looking to buy or trade. Have a Haunted House or a Black Knight I could trade towards.

Haunted House has new plastics, plastic protectors, cliffy protectors for the VUK and secret passage, LED lighting kit, new score displays, new MPU, New driver board, new power supply, new pop bumper boards and rebuilt flippers.

Black Knight has new sound board, new power supply, new plastics, cliffy protectors on mulit-ball lock multi-ball kick out and shooter lane eject, also has new pinscore score displays, and brand new CPR limited edition playfield silver knight edition #12 of 35, new flipper kits installed.

Both machines have owners manuals and schematics packages, and rubbers redone. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#740 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Anybody know of a Pinbot for sale?

Quoted from Linkage:

Johns Jukes has one.

Also TPS keeps posting one on Kijiji if you want to go that route. Guess it depends on your budget too.

4 months later
#1262 4 years ago

Looks like he took it down. Too much interest?

1 month later
#1473 4 years ago

Currently on the lookout for a Starship Troopers. Working or not, would consider a players condition one as long as everything is there. And preferably in Alberta.

#1483 4 years ago

Thanks. I'll drop them a line and see what they say.

#1486 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

I have bought a used machine from them and would buy from them again, very honest on condition and sent me a ton of pictures, they also packed the thing very well for shipping.

Nitro was a bust. Starship Troopers is gone, so I'm still looking.

3 weeks later
#1557 4 years ago

Off market.

1 week later
#1607 4 years ago

Putting feelers out for a friend who is looking for a Scared Stiff in the Edmonton area. Also still looking for a reasonably priced Starship Troopers.

#1617 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

kijiji, someone in Sherwood Park selling an MM 10900. With current exchange that's not bad if its VG shape

And it's sold..... That did not last long at all.

1 week later
#1689 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone buy parts from Patelock Pinball in Lac Megantic, qb off eBay?? I've bought a number of rubber kits and some other stuff from him. Prices are good and shipping is laser quick. I'd highly recommend

I have. Love the cleaning solution, and shipping is cheap.

1 week later
#1799 4 years ago

Viper is SOLD.

1 week later
#1904 4 years ago

Anyone have any info regarding the pins that showed up in Chestermere on Kijiji? Monster Bash, Creature, Last Action Hero, and a few others. No pics or pricing and states all games in various condition. Responded to the ad, so hopefully we'll get some pics and prices.

#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I responded also, will see what he/she comes back with.

Seems legit. Got back to me, just waiting on pics, but told me the one's I'm interested in have bad issues and are in player's shape and don't work 100%. He's been honest which is good, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Edit: No pics at the moment, as the games are in storage.

#1910 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I responded to the ad as well,I didn't get a reply back though.
I told him I would take all the pinball machines
Blowback, what did he say about the pinball machines.
Which ones were the worst.

Only asked about the Last Action Hero and Johnny Mnemonic, was told both have issues. Johnny has wear on playfield and the glove will randomly drop the ball, game not 100% and in players shape.

Last Action, has a lot of playfield wear, especially around the magic ticket kickout, and the crane doesn't work as it's missing some connecting pins. Both cab and playfield extremely dirty and needs a good cleaning and rubbers, and again not 100%.

He needs to move things around to get pics, as it seems these two have been in storage for a few years. The others may be in better shape, but I didn't ask.

#1912 4 years ago

I'm only interested in the ones listed, so please be kind.

#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

He got back to me on the Creature and the Monster Bash. Says both need a bit of work (Monster Bash minimal though). Creature sounds like a re import and needs new ramps. He hasn't advised on pricing, just 'make me an offer'.

Any pics? Or is he still working on them?

#1919 4 years ago

Asked if I can go look in person. Told him I wouldn't mention pricing till I can see them. Even pics would help.

#1923 4 years ago

And the Chestermere ad is gone. Anyone here snag any of them?

1 week later
#2045 3 years ago

Off market.

2 weeks later
#2096 3 years ago

Found, thanks to an awesome pinsider.

1 week later
#2150 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

1 week later
#2196 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

2 weeks later
#2267 3 years ago

Gonna put this out there, but currently looking for a Striker Xtreme. In Calgary, would prefer local, but will ship if needed.

#2269 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I never played a striker extreme. It looks very similar to World Cup Soccer 94. Is the gameplay similar in both? How does striker extreme compare to WCS? I've seen striker extreme for sale many times on Ontario Kijiji and often considered picking it up because it looked like WCS.

I know some people say it's a carbon copy with an extra shot, and bare playfield. But I thought it didn't play anything like WCS. I enjoyed it, and figure it would be a nice addition to the line up. There's one out here, but the cab and backbox are shot, looks like it was keep outside for a while. If it's priced right, I'd say grab it. But if you're unsure, maybe try one out first.

1 week later
#2337 3 years ago

Thanks guys. Was trying to get it, but the price went from $1800 to $1950 to $2500. And the cab is less than stellar. I'll keep looking.

1 month later
#2525 3 years ago

LW3 traded.

1 month later
#2717 3 years ago

Currently looking for a Bally Hardbody, working or not. PM me with details if you have one available.

2 weeks later
#2941 3 years ago

Still looking for a Hardbody, or even a Stern Playboy working or not. PM me if you have a lead on one.

#2944 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

2 weeks later
#3030 3 years ago

Still looking for a Hardbody, would also be looking for a Big Guns, Jokerz!, or a Fire! PM me if you have one available.

1 week later
#3160 3 years ago

The LW3 and Pinbot are listed with "stock" photos. If he can't post real pics, that should be a red flag.

1 week later
#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

There is a NIB Metallica pro on kijiji today,Calgary

That's actually the re-seller out in Ont. That has 30 games available. Some have mentioned to stay away from.

#3276 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

anyone in Calgary area have a Williams 24 pin molex connector laying around? ( either the white or black connector from PF harness to head) i need the male and female half. also looking for a williams sound pot cable ( 4 pin board connector, grey 3wire +shield and sound pot) from BK,Gorgar AP, and most williams stand up arcades.

I might. I have some, can't remember the sizes. Will check when I get home and let you know.

#3283 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Similar to this, I need a 9 pin connector and the inserts to replace one of mine. Does anyone in Calgary sell anything like this?

B&E Electronics, and Active would be your best bet.

1 week later
#3351 3 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I thought the same thing... Could be that he's just quitting the hobby, hard to say based on just that message.

I was emailing with him last night, and chatting about pins......WTF????? Hope everything is ok.

#3394 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

1 week later
#3417 3 years ago

On the look out for Super Mario Bros. working or not. PM me if you have one available.

1 week later
#3501 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Do you think it's possible every now and then that someone sells something very underpriced? Maybe they don't know what they have or just someone toying with us? If a contact number isn't provided I feel like it's a fake ad. Anyone lucked out on a great deal?

I'm guessing you're talking about the Hollywood Heat from yesterday. It didn't last long, and my buddy called when it went up. Some one got a deal for sure.

#3534 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

4 weeks later
#3856 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Has anyone texted about the pinballs up for auction ad? Website doesn't exist he listed and is in Jasper?

I'm curious about this too, but given the titles listed, I would be a bit skeptical.

3 weeks later
#3911 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

1 week later
#3988 3 years ago

On the look out for a Star Wars Ep. 1 or Stern Playboy. Working or not. Let me know if you have one available.

1 week later
#4029 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

1 week later
#4094 3 years ago

Anyone have a Sharkey's Shootout for sale? PM If you have one available.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#4177 3 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Any other games where the ball rolls above the flippers?

Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Blackwater 100 come to mind. I think there's a few others.

1 month later
#4384 2 years ago

Nothing to see here.

1 week later
#4434 2 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Ok, fess up. Who got this guys machines? He wasn't a collector and had 10 pins and about 30 vids.
His name was John and he was in Calgary, he said he got them 15 years ago and was moving so they had to go. He had no idea that his email and phone were both going to blow up with the $1200 No Fear.... I was waiting on a list but they all sold before he got back to me.
He told me he had IJ93, G'n'R, Kiss, Gorgar, Rocky, No Fear, Elvis and more, plus the 30 or so vids.
I really wanted to know which vids he had, out of 30 there had to be a couple I would have really wanted

Someone by the name of Mel J. got all of them.

4 weeks later
#4656 2 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

So 500 STTNG looks like it moved a little west and will be posted for a lot more.....uh huh...http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/edmonton/star-trek-next-generation-pinball-machine/1166463012?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Lol, also looking at purchasing a Gogar.

#4669 2 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Contact Tommy at http://www.nitroamusements.com I played the one in their shop at the weekend - it's in nice condition too.

My bad, that was a quote from the STTNG ad. Same guy mentioned buying a Gorgar to flip.

#4678 2 years ago

I have a Striker Xtreme that I just did a playfield swap on, that I'm looking to trade. In addition to the new playfield, I have installed new legs, new lockdown bar, new drop targets, new multiball membrane switch, new Rottendog driver board, newer DMD, custom shooter rod, speaker inserts, newer piece of glass, goalie relays have been rebuilt, LED's install throughout, new upper flipper assembly, and rebuilt lower flippers.
Looking to trade for one of the following games:
Gottlieb: Street Fighter 2, Gladiators, Shaq Attaq, Waterworld, Big Hurt, Rescue 911, Freddy, Tee'd Off, Super Mario, Cue Ball Wizard, Operation Thunder.
Sega/Data East: Maverick, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Checkpoint, Batman, Phantom of the Opera, Lost in Space, Goldeneye, Independence Day, Frankenstein, Baywatch.
Will be posting pictures later this weekend. Will consider working and non-working games.

Added over 3 years ago: On Hold

#4679 2 years ago

Striker Pics.

DSC02754_(resized).JPGDSC02751_(resized).JPGDSC02752_(resized).JPGDSC02753_(resized).JPGDSC02755_(resized).JPGDSC02757_(resized).JPGDSC02758_(resized).JPGDSC02759_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: On Hold, Sale Pending

2 weeks later
#4743 2 years ago

Looking for Gladiators. Working or not. PM me if you have one available.

1 week later
#4814 2 years ago

Anyone have an Arena available? Would be interested in working or project machine.

#4821 2 years ago

Any trade interest in a Rollercoaster Tycoon? Looking to trade for one of the following games: Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Terminator 3, Judge Dredd, Dirty Harry, The Flintstones, Black Rose.

RCT has LED's through out, speaker inserts, upgraded sub, replacement food stand plastic, and newer DMD.

Happy Canada Day Weekend.

DSC02786_(resized).JPG

DSC02788_(resized).JPG

DSC02789_(resized).JPG

DSC02790_(resized).JPG

DSC02791_(resized).JPG

DSC02792_(resized).JPG

DSC02794_(resized).JPG

DSC02795_(resized).JPG

DSC02796_(resized).JPG

#4843 2 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Damn... I have a really nice, shopped\rebuilt DM I'd trade ya.
To bad you're sooooo far away.
I heard the fireworks are awesome at Niagara Falls...yous should totally come check them out (and bring the pin =))

LOL.......soooooooo far. I'm on the other side of the country.

1 month later
#5039 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I do need to move 1 machine to make space so I am adding my fully blinged out HUO Metallica pro up for sale it has a ton of addons including: Custom Topper, Flipper fidelity 10" sub kit, Creeping death pinbaldes and speaker grill, Spinners, Custom 1 of a kind Sparky, Stage Backdrop, Flourescent sling covers, full set of cliffys from new, All snake mods, Color DMD, Florescent orange plastic in front of Sparky, full set of plastic protectors. Machine plays fast and fun $7100 with the color DMD or $6600 without.
PM me if you are interested I will add pics tonight.

Can vouch for both games, I've played them a few times. Amazing condition and mods done to both. Don't hesitate to deal with Scott, amazing person that takes care of his games.

1 week later
#5088 2 years ago

Putting up a Party Zone for trade. Playfield has been touched up and clearcoated. Clearcoating was completed Aug 26, 2016, so there is still a few weeks for it to fully cure. Ramps are clean and not cracked or broken, captains head works and follows the ball, and talks as needed. One side is faded as seen in the pics. Game plays 100%. Will trade once playfield has been fully cured, so towards the middle of Sept. Also has full LED's in playfield and backbox. Also a playfield protector will be inlcuded as well. Games I'm interested in trading for: Cue Ball Wizard, Space Station, High Speed, Bally Game Show, Hurricane, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Street Fighter 2, Gladiators, Rescue 911, Operation Thunder, Shaq Attaq, Big Hurt, Bone Busters, Black Knight 2000, Popeye.
DSC02947 (resized).JPG
DSC02946 (resized).JPG
DSC02944 (resized).JPG
DSC02945 (resized).JPG
DSC02948 (resized).JPG
DSC02766 (resized).JPG
DSC02768 (resized).JPG
DSC02769 (resized).JPG
DSC02771 (resized).JPG
DSC02770 (resized).JPG

DSC02899 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Trade is pending.

1 week later
#5123 2 years ago

Figure i would throw this out, to see if there's any interest. I have a Pin2K combo in a Star Wars Episode 1 cab, and a complete RFM kit. The system itself has had the computer rebuilt, and the Nieman Pinball 2000 upgrade kit. Star Wars has LED's through out, with rebuilt flippers, new rubbers, plastics, ramps, and decals for Star Wars. And NOS transformer for the neon tube.
RFM includes the populated playfield, and prism/daughter card, translite and shooter button. RFM has cliffy's installed, new mantis popper, and adjustable mantis scoop, all of the GI has LED's, spotlights replaced with LED cannons. For some reason it looks like rust in the pics for RFM ramp, but it's not, it's wear. Two games in the space of one. Also have spare daughter boards, one populated with Star wars ROMs, and one blank, and a PUB card.
Looking to trade for one of the following games in group A, +/- cash, and would consider working and non-working games, or two games from group B, +/- cash depending on titles and condition.
Group A:
Addams Family, Theater of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Avengers (Pro), AC/DC (Pro)
Group B:
Cue Ball Wizard, Getaway, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, Earth Shaker, Black Knight 2000, Rollergames, Dr. Who, Black rose, Terminator 2, Diner, high Speed, Jackbot, Grand Lizard, No Fear, Goldeneye, F-14, Phantom of the Opera, Bad Cats, Fire, Jokerz, Big Hurt, Arena, Bone Busters, Sharkey's Shootout, Freddy, Big Guns, Hook, Police Force, Independence day, X-Files, Playboy (Stern), Super Mario Bros., Street Fighter, Gladiators, Rescue 911, Shaq Attaq, Operation Thunder, Cactus Jacks, Bride of Pinbot, Riverboat Gambler, Hot Shots, Spring Break, Stargate, Road Show, Hard Body.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
DSC02949 (resized).JPG
DSC02950 (resized).JPG
DSC02951 (resized).JPG

DSC02953 (resized).JPG
DSC02954 (resized).JPG
DSC02955 (resized).JPG
DSC02956 (resized).JPG
DSC02957 (resized).JPG
DSC02958 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Pulling the Pin2K off the market.

#5124 2 years ago

Few more pics.

DSC02959 (resized).JPG
DSC02962 (resized).JPG
DSC02963 (resized).JPG
DSC02964 (resized).JPG

DSC02965 (resized).JPG

DSC02966 (resized).JPG

DSC02967 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#5164 2 years ago

Figure I'd throw this out there. I have a Who Dunnit, that has a new driver board, full LED's, and new plastic set. Also has spare center scoop ramp. Game plays 100%. There is edging on the lower inserts. Looking to trade for one of the following titles: Judge Dredd, Flintstones, The Getaway, or T2.
Pics can be found here, please note these were taken before the new plastics were installed:
http://www.pinballowners.com/blowback1976
Not looking to sell, any questions just ask.
Added over 2 years ago: Would also be interested in, No Fear, Wheel of Fortune, Playboy (Stern), Nascar.

Added over 2 years ago: Who Dunnit is gone.

#5169 2 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I have a Getaway you might be interested in, If your from Quebec or Ontario my asking price is double :p

Lol, that made me smile. Are you looking to sell or trade?

1 month later
#5252 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Playboy, working or not. Have other pins to trade for it. PM me if you have one available.

#5254 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Nitro has one in their pre-owned section.

Looking for the Stern one, not Bally.

#5268 2 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Does anyone know what the WWE LE went for in the last Starburst auction?

7500 before premium added

#5282 2 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry available for trade. Game is solid, with minor wear at the safehouse kickout. Game has a full LED kit from Pinball Bulbs, new ribbion cables, and new DMD. Game plays 100% with no credit dots. Looking to trade for a Stern from 2002 - 2012 era. Would really like to find one of the following, and I would consider working, and non working titles: Monopoly, Playboy, T3, Nascar/Grand Prix, Sopranos, WPT, Wheel of Fortune, CSI, 24, BBH, Transformers, Rolling Stone, Avengers. Located in Calgary, any questions or concerns let me know.

Pics will be updated shortly.

#5286 2 years ago

DH trade is now pending.

1 week later
#5344 2 years ago

I have a Big Buck Hunter Pro available for trade. Cab and playfield have no wear, clear button protectors have been installed. Game has LED's throughout, buck and Ram have been rebuilt and register as they should. Boards are clean. Game plays 100%. Looking to trade +/- cash for one of the following Sterns, pro models preferred: Avatar, CSI, 24, AC/DC, Transformers, Walking Dead, Avengers, Kiss, Mustang, WWE, GOT, Wheel of Fortune, Rolling Stones, Shrek, X-Men.
Any questions or concerns just ask.
Pics can be found here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43426289@N02/albums/72157676585374046

Added over 2 years ago: Would also be interested in: Playboy, Nascar.

#5346 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Where are you located? Do you have a buy it now price?
QSS

Calgary. Not looking to sell.

1 week later
1 week later
#5443 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Love me some Meteor!
Anyone know who's IJ that is in cowtown kijiji? Or any history?

Sending you a PM shortly. The IJ4 use to be mine, the Williams one, I'm unsure of.

2 weeks later
#5514 2 years ago

Will have a Sopranos available in the new year. The machine has had the flippers rebuilt, flipper switch upgrade as per service bulletin, Pinball Bulb LED kit installed with speaker inserts and light kit, shooter lane protector. Broken plastics have been replaced, and plastic protectors installed, and Fish light upgrade kit as per service bulletin.
Would like to trade towards a WWE Wrestlemainia Pro, Kiss Pro, Rolling Stones (Stern), or Game of Thrones Pro. Or $4500 cash.
Pics can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/43426289@N02/sets/72157674087839414

Added over 2 years ago: Game is sold.

#5521 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey ... in no way was that comment an attack on you.... just never thought I would see a game like sopranos go for $4500..... GLWTS....

Unfortunately prices are going up in the used market, here and south of the border.

#5525 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Sopranos was $4k only 6 months ago and Blowback does lots to bring all his games back to near new condition.
Don't hesitate to deal with as I'm sure lots of pinsiders can vouch. I'm sure his sopranos is worth it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I sold my sopranos earlier this year for a lot more. Had blades, laserrific topper, original dancers and goodie bag still attached. Great game, only sold for space issues.

And more you say........ lol.

#5526 2 years ago

HRC has been sold.

#5530 2 years ago

Going to throw this out there, looking for a WWE Pro or Kiss Pro, working or not. PM me if you have one available. Thanks.

#5535 2 years ago

Sopranos is currently pending.

#5538 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hopefully we can deal again in the future. You should have traded for my wof b4 I sold it. Would have helped on your quest to own every stern game. Lol
Jay

The quest will always go on.

2 weeks later
#5595 2 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Anyone have a ...
(Data East) DMD Display board 128 x 16
or a
POWER SUPPLY BOARD DATA EAST GAMES 520-5047-0X
For sale in Canada?
Thanks!

I have the power supply.

3 weeks later
#5786 2 years ago

Looking for a Sharkey's Shootout or NASCAR/Grand Prix/Dale Jr. Working or not, pm me if you have one available.

#5788 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Think Bob had a sharkeys last time I talked to him

I actually tried to get it from him before his health took a bad turn. He doesn't have it any more.

1 week later
#5842 2 years ago

Bullshit ad. It's been posted before, and will probably be posted again.

#5846 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Here was the text:
The kids are moving out and we are downsizing. No room for this pinball machine in the new house... but being the huge Star Wars fans we are we want to have a little fun and want another Star Wars lover to have it! Please call and give us your best chewbaca roar! Call 1 (403 318-0510 we have caller ID, so we can track them..no need to call more than once, unless of course you feel you can do better! We will call back the winner at 8:00 tonight and the machine is yours. Good Luck and may the Force be with you!!!

Use the search function on this thread, it's already been posted twice in the last year.

2 weeks later
#5899 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No there isn't.. anymore
Willathrilla on here had a pro he may sell, shoot him a PM inf your interested vf

I have good word, that it's being picked up at the end of the month.

1 month later
#6344 1 year ago

Thinking of putting up my AC/DC premium for trade. The game is loaded with nude Helen topper, nude Helen speaker inserts, custom devil girl translate (not Helen), custom LED backbox insert for original translite, custom Modfather shooter rod, Hooked gen 3 ice blue lightning bolts, drum mods, cliffy's for shooter lane installed, cliffy's for bell and jukebox not installed, speaker lights, under cabinet lighting, clear lower playfield window, canon mod (not installed), 8-way splitter, and mirror blades, and shaker motor.

Don't need to sell it, and not in a hurry. Would like to trade for one of the following, plus a little bit of cash coming towards me: Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro, or a Ghostbusters Pro.

PM me for pics and more info.

#6371 1 year ago

A few people asked for AC/DC pics, they can be found here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premiumle-14

#6377 1 year ago

Never mind.

2 weeks later
#6504 1 year ago

Still have an AC/DC premium available for trade. Looking for GOT, Kiss, or Ghostbusters.

Info and pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48181

1 week later
#6563 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Overall pleased with the price, as I don't mind doing the work. I do need a few pieces that are tough to find, like a left slingshot in blue but if I cant find one, Ill just buy a set of orange ones instead. Control room plastic as well but the sign mod I bought should hide a lot of that anyway.

Pinball Center has the blue slings available:

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/jurassic-park/?sPage=1&sPerPage=96

#6633 1 year ago

I have spare DMD's that I'm looking to get rid of. One is pulled from a Roller Coaster Tycoon, fully works but has pock marks on some of the dots. $50
One is pulled from a Dirty Harry, it takes a minute before it warms up to show the image, guessing its gassing out. $50
One newer style LED display from Stern, Pulled from Avengers, and includes mounting bracket and connector cable. $150
Another newer style LED display from Stern, Pulled from AC/DC, and includes mounting bracket and connector cable, as well as red film and black bezel. $150.

3 weeks later
#6837 1 year ago

I have a Color DMD available. LCD screen, with cables for Whitestar/SAM systems. Need to buy other cables if you want it hooked up to a Williams cab. Comes pre-loaded with AC/DC. $500.

#6841 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have a Color DMD available. LCD screen, with cables for Whitestar/SAM systems. Need to buy other cables if you want it hooked up to a Williams cab. Comes pre-loaded with AC/DC. $500.

That was quick. DMD is sold.

#6843 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Impressive! Did you sell or trade acdc?

Trade. Suppose to happen tomorrow.

1 week later
#6875 1 year ago

I have a Strange Science up for trade. Game is in excellent shape, with new spare ramp, new displays, fully working neon topper, and rebuilt flippers. Looking to trade for one of the following, working or not: Sharkey's Shootout, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Goldeneye, Independence Day, Gladiators, Hook, Cue Ball Wizard, TMNT, Phantom of the Opera, The Simpsons (DE).
PM me with any questions or concerns.

Added 21 months ago: Other titles I would also be interested in: Maverick, Street Fighter 2, Big Hurt, Rescue 911.

1 week later
#6915 1 year ago

I have a Wrestlemania pinball machine I'm looking to trade. Machine includes factory side art blades, DIVA factory alternate translite and standard translite, under cabinet LED colour changing lighting, speaker inserts, speaker insert LED colour changing light kit, custom marble shooter rod by Modfather, Mezelmod 3D ladder, 3D money in the bank brief case (not installed), spare decals for speaker panel and right side back box, and new Node 8 board from Stern, shooter lane cliffy protectors, Titan rubber kit, and goodie bag and manual, and two spare LED insert boards, and clear flipper button protectors, and updated wire harness for the upper ring playfield.

Looking to trade for one of the following games, +/- cash depending on title: 24, Austin Powers, Avatar, CSI, Family Guy/Shrek, Golden Eye, Independence Day, Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Monopoly, Mustang, Pirates of the Caribbean, Playboy (Stern), Ripley's Believe it or Not, Sharkey's Shootout, T3, Transformers, Wheel of Fortune, World Tour Poker, X-Files, X-Men.

Any questions or concerns, just ask.

2 weeks later
#7060 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

Do you happen to have a contact there?

It's like the eBay of shipping.

uship.com

List what you want shipped and people will come to you. I've used it a few times without issues.

1 month later
1 month later
#7476 1 year ago

Seeing if there's any interest in this. Putting up Last Action Hero for trade. It was the one that has been at Yegpin, just waiting on the sound board before it goes out. Game has been torn down and shopped out, new rubbers, flippers have been rebuilt, powder coated legs and trim, new drop targets, spare decal kit, alternate translite from Retro Refurbs (will include original as well), NVRAM, cliffy's and replacement ticket decal not installed, and new leg bolt mounting brackets have been installed. Shaker motor works. Game plays 100%, and playfield is all LED's. Would like to trade for a White star game that I haven't owned yet, will also consider other Sega and Data East titles. PM me with any questions or concerns.
Added 18 months ago: Pics over at Pinball Revolution:
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/last-action-hero.6390/#post-51718

Added 18 months ago: Lah is spoken for.

1 month later
#7670 1 year ago

On the lookout for a World Poker Tour, Stern Playboy, Sharkey's Shootout, Monopoly. Working or not. I have a few games I would consider trading, +/- cash. Not interested in selling.
T3- with ColorDMD, powder coated trim and ramps, Cointaker LED kit, and NVRAM, and mirror blades.
Avengers Pro - with ColorDMD, Titan rubbers, Cointaker LED kit, Stern Factory update kit, and Hooked clear plastic for Loki lights.
Dale Jr. - Cointaker LED kit, NVRAM, Titan rubbers, and new full plastic set.
Added 17 months ago: Would also be interested in Rollercoaster Tycoon , and Sega/Stern Harley Davidson.

Added 17 months ago: Can add South Park to the list as well.

#7674 1 year ago
Quoted from puck:

That my old T3? If so I want it back! Beautiful game and I miss it in my collection.

I believe it was.

2 weeks later
#7754 1 year ago

I have an Elvis Pinball machine available for trade. Game works 100%, and has had the following done to it: gold flipper bats, NVRAM , clear button protectors, new second level playfield, new left ramp, new plastic set, custom speaker grills with inserts, Pinball bulb LED kit and speaker lights, custom shooter rod, color DMD installed, and game blades by tilt. New t-molding included, not installed. Not interested in selling.
Looking to trade for one of the following +/- cash: World Poker Tour, Stern Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, Stern Indiana Jones, CSI, Iron Man, Stern Rolling Stones, Transformers (Pro), X-Men (Pro), Stern Star Trek (Pro), Mustang (Pro), Stern Playboy, Tron.
Pics are on Kijiji.
Also still have Dale Jr. available for trade.

Added 16 months ago: Elvis off market for now.

2 weeks later
#7821 1 year ago

Looking to trade Dale Jr, on the lookout for a World Poker Tour, Stern Playboy, Sharkey's Shootout, Monopoly, Rollercoaster Tycoon, South Park, or Sega/Stern Harley Davidson, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Iron Man (original), Shrek, X-men Pro, Transformers Pro, 24, CSI, Austin Powers, Avatar Pro, working or not. +/- cash as needed. Not looking to sell. Would also consider other Whitestar or SAM titles.

Game has NVRAM, Titan Rubbers, new plastic and decal set, custom shooter rod, and Cointaker LED kit.

Any questions or concerns just ask. Pics are on Kijiji.

#7828 1 year ago
Quoted from puck:

T3 is an underrated game. Good luck with the sale. Wish I never sold mine.

Well, it looks good with the color DMD.

#7855 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone looking for new mirror blades? I've got Stern and Williams/Bally available.
$85.00 a set.
Edmonton pickup available.
Pm if interested.

Damn it, I could use three Stern sets.......

1 month later
#7934 1 year ago

Seeing if there’s any interest in an Avengers Pro. Comes with Color DMD led panel, coin taker led kit, speaker inserts and lights, Stern update kit, Hooked clear Loki plastics, Modfather custom shooter rod. Only looking for trades on this. Currently looking for Mustang Pro, Transformers Pro, Iron Man, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro, X-men Pro, Shrek. +/- cash as needed.

#7949 1 year ago

Looking to trade T3. All trim, legs and wireforms have been powder coated, NVRAM has been installed, ColorDMD LED panel installed, Cointaker LED kit, Mirror Blades, speaker inserts, and speaker light kit. Game plays as it should.

Looking to trade for one of the following, working or not: Monopoly, Mustang Pro, X-Men Pro, Transformers, Avatar, Shrek, CSI, Playboy (Stern), Austin Powers, Sharkey's Shootout, Aerosmith Pro. +/- cash.

Any questions, just ask.

#7952 1 year ago

T3 is currently pending trade.

2 months later
#8372 11 months ago

Looking to trade a Stern Rolling Stones. Has Coin Taker LED kit, mirror blades, Modfather shooter rod, cliffy protectors on the shooter lane and new black rubbers. Manual still stapled on the inside and goodie bag is still intact. Also includes spare white rubber kit. Looking for one of the following working or not: Family Guy/Shrek, 24, Mustang Pro, WWE Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, AC/DC Pro.

1 month later
#8586 9 months ago

Seeing if there's in interest in The Avengers pro pinball machine. Game is fully working, and has the Stern update kit installed, cointaker LED's, custom Modfather shooter rod, titan rubber kit, speaker inserts, and speaker insert lights. ColorDMD is optional. Asking $5800 with colordmd or $5400 without.

Also have a Wheel of Fortune available as well. Machine is nice and clean, and includes mirror blades, Cointaker LED kit, new drop target opto boards, and spare bobble heads. Asking $4500.

#8595 9 months ago

Wheel of Fortune is on hold. Would also be open to trades on The Avengers, +/- cash as needed. Titles I'm interested in: Pirates of the Caribbean, Family Guy/Shrek, Batman the Dark Knight, CSI, 24, Iron Man, AC/DC Pro, X-Men Pro, Metallica Pro, Star Trek Pro, WWE Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Star Wars Pro.

#8625 9 months ago

Seeing if there would be any interest in a 2 for 1 deal. Offering up Avengers Pro, and WPT. Would like to trade for one of the following: Star Wars Pro, Aerosmith Pro, Game of Thrones Pro.

Avengers has the following done: Stern update kit installed, cointaker LED's, custom Modfather shooter rod, titan rubber kit, speaker inserts, and speaker insert lights, and ColorDMD LED display.

WPT has the following done: all new four flipper assemblies replaced, new drop target opto boards, a spare drop target complete assembly, ramp and shooter lane tube have been re-welded, Ace in the Hole assembly has been rebuilt with new optos and opto interrupter and includes spares of each, cointaker LED kit, new lockdown bar, re-powder coated the side rails to match existing black, new legs, new plastic set, new decals, custom modfather shooter rod, new drop tragets with decals by Flash Instinct, and new step-up driver board.

Both games are fully working.

Message me with any concerns.

Added 9 months ago:

Update: Both games are gone.

1 month later
#8932 7 months ago

Seeing if there's any interest in a Walking Dead pro. Only looking for trades at the moment. Game includes custom blood red mirror blades, custom blood red shooter rod from Chrome Candy, Yokocopter inlane extenders, clear plastic protectors, Pingraffix blood splatter kit (only flipper toppers installed), Woodbury sign, Well Walker guts mod, Mezel Mod fishtank light up mod, ball trough illumination kit, clear mylar button protectors, and Color DMD Led panel.

Games I would be interested in: Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, Metallica Pro, AC/DC Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro.

1 week later
#9017 7 months ago

Have a Mustang Pro available for trade. Includes plaque for being built on the actual 50th anniversary date of Mustang. Also includes shaker motor, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod, and custom apron, and has hook ups for external speakers, and custom soundtrack installed.

Looking to trade +/- cash for any of the following: Playboy (Stern), Shrek/Family Guy, Star Trek Pro, AC/DC Pro, Batman Dark Knight.

Also still have Walking Dead available. Game includes custom blood red mirror blades, custom blood red shooter rod from Chrome Candy, Yokocopter inlane extenders, clear plastic protectors, Pingraffix blood splatter kit (only flipper toppers installed), Woodbury sign, Well Walker guts mod, Mezel Mod fishtank light up mod, ball trough illumination kit, clear mylar button protectors, and Color DMD Led panel, and shaker motor.

Games I would be interested in: Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, Metallica Pro, AC/DC Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro.

1 week later
#9077 7 months ago

Have a Mustang Pro available for trade. Includes plaque for being built on the actual 50th anniversary date of Mustang. Also includes shaker motor, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod, and custom apron, and has hook ups for external speakers, and custom soundtrack installed.

Would also be interested in some older Bally/Williams titles: Mata Hari, Flash Gordon, Lost World, Space Station, High Speed, Playboy, Xenon, Paragon, Jokerz!, Earthshaker, Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Big Gun, Comet, Future Spa, and others from the same era.

1 week later
#9153 7 months ago

Walking Dead is now gone. Still have a Mustang Pro, and Transformers Pro available for trade.

Looking to trade +/- cash for any of the following: Playboy (Stern), Shrek/Family Guy, Star Trek Pro, AC/DC Pro, Batman Dark Knight, Taxi, High Speed, Medusa, Rollergames, Dungeon's & Dragons, Goldeneye, Tommy, Jurassic Park, X-Files, Black Knight 2000, Arena, Phantom of the Opera, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

1 week later
#9243 6 months ago

Transformers is pending. Mustang still available for trade.

Looking to trade for one of these plus cash on your end, or possibly two for one, will consider working and non-working games: Playboy (Stern), Medusa, Dungeon's and Dragons, Goldeneye, Tommy, Jurassic Park, X-Files, Black Knight 2000, Johnny Mnemonic, Arena, Phantom of the Opera, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Taxi, Jokerz, Space Station, High Speed, Doctor Dude, Swords of Fury, Big Guns, F-14 Tomcat, Grand Lizard, Black Knight 2000, Comet, Road Show, Diner, Cyclone, Bram Stokers Dracula, Flintstones, No Fear, Frankenstein, Bad Cats, Mata Hari, Paragon. Would be open to other titles on my wish list as well.

1 week later
#9328 6 months ago

Have a Star Wars Pro that I’m looking to trade. Game has all new node boards, custom shooter rod, mini lcd bezel, lockdown bar bezel, speaker light kit, shaker, and custom speaker light covers, and spare tie fighter, and cliffy protectors.

Looking to trade for two of the following: High Speed, Pinbot, Space Station, F-14, Big Guns, Jokerz, Taxi, Cyclone, Swords of Fury, Black Knight 2000, Bad Cats, Diner, Bride of Pinbot, Hurricane, Dracula, No Fear, Johnny Mnemonic, Jackbot, TMNT, Playboy (Stern), Dr. Who, Monopoly, Sharkey's Shootout, Harley Davidson (Sega), Revenge From Mars, NBA Fastbreak, Starship Troopers, Goldeneye, Fire, Frankenstein, Flintstones, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Class of 1812, Star Trek (Data East), Phantom of the Opera, Simpsons (Data East), Grand Lizard, Medusa.

1 month later
#9597 5 months ago

I have an X-Men Pro Pinball Machine for trade. Game is in good condition, and fully working. Has updated code with Deadpool features enabled.

Looking to trade for one of the following, plus cash on your end: No Fear, Corvette, Indy 500, Bad Cats, Bride of Pinbot, Taxi, Monopoly, Junkyard, World Cup Soccer, Flintstones, Playboy (Stern).

Pics are up on Kijiji:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/ft-men-pro-pinball-machine/1391841535

#9615 5 months ago

X-Men is spoken for.

2 months later
#10040 88 days ago

I have a Xenon Pinball Machine available for trade. Machine has been gone through, and serviced. New Alltek MPU, driver, auxiliary light board, and main light driver boards. All rubber have been replaced, new posts through out, new light tubes, and Pindora Box LED light strip. Includes original light strip, and manual. Playfield inserts, GI, and backbox have LED's. Infinity lights and red tubes still have incandescent bulbs. New LED score displays have been installed as well. No wear on playfield, and both back glasses have no scratches. Cab is in solid shape as well.

Only looking for trades at the moment, currently looking for one of the following: Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Simpsons (Data East), Bad Cats, Black Knight 2000, Taxi, Jokerz!, Space Station, Medusa, High Speed, Street Fighter 2, Operation Thunder, Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiators, Class of 1812.

Pics can be found here:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1405762392&siteLocale=en_CA

3 weeks later
#10332 62 days ago

Have a Flintstones for trade. Includes alternate translite, and playfield cartoon overlay. Overlay is not installed, and translite is family friendly. Game is fully working with LED's throughout.

Looking for one of the following +/- cash: Monopoly, Stern Playboy, Getaway, No Fear, Bride of Pinbot, Diner, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Swords of Fury, Taxi.

Added 26 days ago:

It’s gone.

1 month later
#10624 28 days ago

I have an Earthshaker available for trade. New blue LED display, new CPR plastic set and topper. Original shaker works fine, game plays great.

Looking for one of the following: Hook, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom of the Opera, Sharkey's Shootout, Starship Troopers, Independence Day, Baywatch, Frankenstein, Gladiators, Street Fighter 2, Cue Ball Wizard.

Added 23 days ago:

She's gone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 275.00
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Bright
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 1,099.00
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blowback1976.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside