(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bhmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9840 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

WARNING!!!
Beware this pinball predator.
Hany Makram Hanna Shehata
Goes by Hany Makram
Calgary resident.
Balding man. Brown hair. Born December 1969. 180cm tall. 76 kg. Brown eyes.
Email [email protected]
Responded to my wanted add on Kijijii.
Has no ties to any pinball communities. Acted suspiciously. I mentioned having someone come look at the pin and he is now in the wind. His kijiji account has been closed and he no longer answers his phone.
Watch out for people like this out there. Thank you to those who helped or offered to help in this debacle. Super bummed though. His ghost pin was too good to be true.

I also have had recent dealings with "Hany".

I posted an ad on Kijiji for a Back To The Future Pin.
He contacted me, said he was from Calgary, and that he could ship it. We talked for a bit, he came across friendly. When I asked for some kind of assurance from him, he sent me "his" drivers license. Then he asked for mine.

I didn't send it to him. Then he asked for my full mailing address to get a shipping quote. I gave him my address only. No name is associated with my email account.

Something still didn't feel right, so I waited a few days to reply. He suddenly seemed rushed to get this done. I asked him if we could use PayPal, he said he doesn't use that as he doesn't trust it. Asked him for Social Media links, said he doesn't use that either because of trust issues of privacy with Facebook.

Did a search for his "FREE" email address, and came upon this thread.

So thank you. Thank you for this info, it solved my dilemma immediately, and, it made me sign up and pay to be verified.

Once I got here, I did a search for a BTTF pin, and stumbled upon this ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-back-to-the-future-the-pinball-1

Imagine my surprise when EVERY image in this ad from a year ago matched the images "Hany" sent me.

So um, I guess now my question is... Anyone got a BTTF pin in Southern Ontario?
- mike

#9843 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It's also possible the driver's license is stolen and someone is impersonating this person. If you sent a picture of your license, they would then be impersonating you later on.
Rob

That's exactly what he's doing.

I had a cop friend run his license, it's super clean. No tickets, arrests, nothing.

#9844 5 years ago

HOLY SHIT.
Graysons Dad, I know you.
I know you from Ottawa Street North. LOL.

Small world where we're both almost screwed over by the same dickhead!
-Mike

#9850 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not sure what you mean about knowing me from Ottawa st? It's in my city but it's not like I've ever lived there.....

Bounty Hunter Toys.

#9851 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not sure what you mean about knowing me from Ottawa st? It's in my city but it's not like I've ever lived there.....

PM'd you.

#9856 5 years ago

So, that phone number belongs to RESELLER from www.iristel.com

Had a great chat with the lady on the other end, she couldn't give me any information, other than to say that it belongs to a reseller of their services, and a police report would have to be made.

Either way, this guy is scum, and I'm done with it.

#9858 5 years ago

Since I didn't send any money, and I'm not affected by this personally, they won't do anything about it. They MAY send off a notice to the Calgary police, but that's about it.

Thanks anyway. You go get 'em, Batman!

1 week later
#9958 5 years ago

So.... Um, Anyone looking to sell a Back To The Future?

..also don't like the leafs, or hockey.

7 months later
#11818 4 years ago

Anyone have a Back To The Future they're looking to sell?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bhmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=bhmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.