(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,770 posts
  • 513 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Waynezor
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bcrage88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

I have WPT, EBD and Paragon for sale right now... PM me if you have interest...

#25 6 years ago

Yep, got one too many pins in the house after my STLE purchase, all these machine are in great playing shape and would be open to selling one or all three or even trade, as long it is a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal.. Also willing to add cash to any deal to make things work too if we need to even things out... In any trade looking for a quality playing machine back. All prices for direct sell are firm thou...

1 week later
#32 6 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Yep, got one too many pins in the house after my STLE purchase, all these machine are in great playing shape and would be open to selling one or all three or even trade, as long it is a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal.. Also willing to add cash to any deal to make things work too if we need to even things out... In any trade looking for a quality playing machine back. All prices for direct sell are firm thou...

EBD is down to $1800 just changed my ad on Kjijii had a few interested parties, just changed out my plastics the game is in awesome playing shape...

3 weeks later
#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

You should stop by some time to play them all first. I have them all lined up for you! I call this section of the gameroom the "unholy triumvirate" as they are the games that many people here on pinside don't care for at all. I personally love them!

Pinball3.jpg 78 KB

If you ever get the chance to play those pins they are immaculate and a complete joy to play, I am one of the lucky ones that have played them.

And to boot the owner is a super good guy too!!!!

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Dave you have way to many games,and no more room

No kidding pretty impressive collection, lol...

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Looking for a Star Trek Premium or LE or an AC/DC Premium or Luci. Please help me out if you want to sell. Would even consider a ST Pro but not interested in a AC/DC Pro. Thanks.

For those machines I would suggest go NIB, no one will be selling them right now and if they are they will be selling them for as much or more... Again the only way I would sell my STLE is if someone was willing to overpay by a few thousand...

1 week later
#104 5 years ago

Update: Eight Ball Deluxe sold going to a good guy in Lethbridge tomorrow, the only one remaining for sale now is World Poker Tour... Then I will be on the hunt for an ACDC Premium...

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Bif:

That's almost the exact quote I got when responding to an ad in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago. The reply makes no sense because the ad that he cut and paste is super detailed about the machine's condition and detailed list of recent parts replaced. Actually in my response he referred to it as a "jukebox" instead of a "pinball machine". So he's maybe making some small improvements in his scam. I toyed with messing with him too but thought better of it with my real name in my email.

This is the exact same message I got for a WH20 about a year ago in BC, this guy under values machines then tries to scam you into giving you money. What a piece or work...

2 weeks later
#162 5 years ago

WPT is still for sale, thou not in a rush to get rid of it, of note the board issue is now fixed for those that inquired...

1 week later
#187 5 years ago

White Water is an outstanding game, wish I had room for it, GLWS...

#198 5 years ago

Yep nice buy there, Spiderman is a solid flow game...

1 week later
#216 5 years ago

Still interested in moving my WPT even thou I took it off Kjijji too many tire kickers on there... I would do a trade + cash for a ACDC Premium... Pictures can be sent upon request...

Price is $3000 firm as that is what I have in it...

#225 5 years ago

It is not HUO only as far as I know, I don't have the documentation to prove that. Thou it is in just as good shape as a HUO, I have taken care of the machine, installed a LED kit in it and it is very clean. The cabinet, playfield and backglass are in super shape...

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Fuck I hate Kijiji. Told several times, yeah im coming to have a look and never show up. Damn it I want to move this game and upgrade!!

Ya I hear ya. I have had some good and bad experiences with Kjijii in the past, for me I am not a buyer and seller of machines I am a collector, so in the end I would much rather just deal directly with the collector community... Some passionate new collectors do search Kjijji for machines and like dealing with them but the majority are tirekickers or resellers that are looking to lowball you so they can flip the machines themselves.

3 weeks later
#297 5 years ago

WPT is now gone, thanks for all those that had interest... On the hunt for a modded out ACDC Premium, but might have to head south pickings are slim in Canada right now.

#301 5 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

This is disappointing to me but congrats to you. I was hoping you would have that for another six months till I could afford it. Seemed like a great machine.

That is too bad, it was a super clean machine, LED's, great backglass and cabinet, really looked and played like a HUO, had only around 500 plays on it (with the new code, can't tell if there were previous plays with older code. The buyer got a great machine for sure it was well taken care of... The only reason I let it go is I am hopefully upgrading ot a ACDC Premium.

Very sad to let it go but should be in good hands...

#303 5 years ago

There is a BIBLE ACDC for sale at Nitro in Mission, any of our BC friends taken a look at this, they say it is in mint condition.

1 week later
#321 5 years ago

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a bi thumbs up IMO for shipping...

Quoted from pingod:We can ship to you

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in to me. Didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a big thumbs up IMO for shipping...

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I have played this STTNG and it is beautiful. Ton of mods. Deal with Sup3rdaddy with confidence.

I can second that, great guy, I have played the machine and it is beautifully modded and plays well. I would have purchased the machine but I found my ACDC... GLWS

#332 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You know you will have to leave the province now To many bibles here nowCongrats

Quoted from Stretch7:

Congrats on the Bible

Quoted from labnip:

turning into the BIBLE belt up there, eh ?
gunna make them southerners jealous.

Thanks pretty exciting stuff, took it out the box last night and it is looks brand new, code said 4 plays but there is no way in hell it was played that little... 3/300 in Alberta might set a record for most BIBLE's per capita, lol...

#335 5 years ago
Quoted from woz:

That ACDC BIBLE was originally sold to a guy a couple of blocks from my house!

IMG-20121223-00384.jpg 221 KB
IMG-20121223-00385.jpg 392 KB

That's awesome, if I would have known would have bought from him directly, lol, been looking for one for a while... I actually lived in Maillardville, Coquitlam for 2 years before I went to Alberta, definately miss that area...

It looks like it was well kept and was in a HUO only situation and is in awesome shape, it is going to a good home for sure...

#336 5 years ago

BTW they must of updated/reset the code as the scores were reset and it only had 4 plays on it...

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

MM on Kijjii for $4300, lasted 3 mins. Real???

Seems fake, but if it is a steal of a deal...

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

MM on Kijjii for $4300, lasted 3 mins. Real???

He's back again in Alberta... Wonder how long the ad will last this time...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/edmonton/1997-medieval-madness-pinball-machine/594515252?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Awww nuts, even a dire hard EM guy like me knows this a great deal. To bad it aint real.

And it is gone again man record time, lol

#358 5 years ago

In other words go f**k yourself... People like this really piss me off go get a real job buddy like the rest of us and stop scamming good people...

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

I just contacted Day and Ross for a shipping quote and they said they don't do residence to residence shipping. Did you send and pickup from a shipping depot with them?
Does anyone else have a suggestion for a shipper from Hamilton to Ottawa? I'm hoping to avoid the drive myself...

Ah yes you are correct, I was doing business to residence. You could do residence to terminal with them and pick it up at the closest terminal... Sorry forgot to mention that...

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

Backing up this statement. And I'm in banking...
Once the Interac payment is sent and received it can't be reversed.
Not at all like Paypal...

Agreed move into the 21st century email transfer is the best way to go, I sold a machine to a guy in lethbridge this way works awesome, got him to send me a $500 deposit to make sure he was serious and then the rest a day before the shipment went out, told him would not ship until I receive full payment. He got his machine he was thilled, I got my money, email transfer is the bomb...

#430 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I gotta side with Spencer on this one. I'd be worried as well sending big bucks to someone whom I don't know for an item I don't have in my possession or alternatively risk having funds recovered somehow.
I think it's perfect due diligence to ask if anyone knows him, just like I did with James' as I was seriously looking at buying his TOTAN. After a few of the Calgary pinsiders here vouched for him, I felt 100% comfortable in dealing for the TOTAN. (Unfortunately, didn't pan out, I ended up picking up a ToM instead).
As for the EFT, if you're uncomfortable with it regardless if it's reported to be 100% secure, you could always ask the buyer to get a certified cheque....and deduct whatever bank fees associated with getting that cheque, from the price of the pin.
My two cents!

True enough, unfortunately in this hobby, everyone has to protect themselves because of scammers, however, it is great that we at least have a descent community here of collectors to help one another out... GLWS

2 weeks later
#471 5 years ago

I thought it was a safe way to transfer money. I have numerous tenants that pay me in this manner. How can they "hack" the account. Once the money is in your account it is yours. I ask because someone has made me an offer on a pin and wants to pay the same way.

I just did two transactions like this and had no issues with the email transfer process, pretty slick way IMO to do business...

2 weeks later
#534 5 years ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

I grabbed smoke's IJ and have to say dealing with him was great. Thanks buddy.
Vancouver to Saskatoon isn't that far - lol
I'm glad he helped me load it in the truck. Heaviest pin I have bought to date.

Now that is dedication...

#547 5 years ago

Dunno I emailed right away was lucky to see the ad almost immediately as it was posted and still did not get a response from the seller offered him what he was asking too, been looking for a MM just not my lucky day I guess...

1 week later
#635 5 years ago

All I can say is this thread doesn't look very Canadian anymore with all of the call outs and insults, lol. Let's hope we can get it back on track here. We all know who the up and up people are on this thread and there is no need to pick apart or price police people's machine. Just ignore the ads like I do and be on your way. Interested in a METLE if someone is selling in Western Canada.

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

That METLE will look great next to your ACDC!!

Ha yes my ACDC BIBLE is my crown jewel for sure but am very interested in looking at a METLE if I can get one in as good as condition as the ACDC, if I do then looks like WOF will be available...

#649 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nib Metle in Austin Texas fs

Thanks for the heads up but really only interested in a title that is in Canada right now with the exchange, shipping and duty on these machines just not worth it for me to bring one over right now...

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Not duty..people (including myself) ofter misspeak. It is the TAXES at the border (not duty) he means. It gets to be a bitch after a while!
No matter if you buy new or used you are taxed. You are taxed on perceived internet values of the used games...unless you get lucky and waived through. If you buy from a local pinsider, you get to avoid the taxes all together.

Yes sorry guys meant taxes and brokerage if the dollar was better would make sense but at this point no interested in anything in the US. Which sucks as there are so many nice machines there to buy.

#656 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Not duty..people (including myself) ofter misspeak. It is the TAXES at the border (not duty) he means. It gets to be a bitch after a while!
No matter if you buy new or used you are taxed. You are taxed on perceived internet values of the used games...unless you get lucky and waived through. If you buy from a local pinsider, you get to avoid the taxes all together.

Yes sorry guys meant taxes and brokerage if the dollar was better would make sense but at this point no interested in anything in the US. Which sucks as there are so many nice machines there to buy.

#672 5 years ago

Just awesome!!!! I really wish I was into LOTR pinball as I am the movies just not my kind of pinball game. However, someone is going to get a gem here, this should be the standard when someone is looking to mod a machine what a great job, I am sure you will be sorry to see it leave your collection. GLWS

#681 5 years ago

IMO there is no real advantage to a pre-order, I don't believe these will be sold out any time soon and would rather wait to gameplay this title before purchasing... Even with my STLE NIB I made sure to go down to Chicago and go to the Stern factory to see it in person before I actually committed to buying it...

1 week later
#731 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

update, now to order some LEDS and speaker upgrades, probably a some rubbers to have on hand as these are still original but play well, and with the 4 flashers down each side I think some blades...

Congrats looks great!!!!

#734 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

PS, does anyone own or know any info on the Black Hole that was on kijiji edmonton?I just discovered this game and I WANTS!

No idea, from the pictures it looks really clean.

I know a lot of collectors in Edmonton but do not know the owner on this one nor have I played this particular machine...

4 weeks later
#808 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

IJ4 found, super nice example, pickup in about 2 weeks....deposit in place seller has been good to deal with super excited...

Nice, congrats!!!

1 month later
#914 5 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Orbitor sold pending payment - that was fast.

Man haven't played that game in years, classic!!!!!

2 weeks later
#976 5 years ago

Great price hope it sells for you, not my type of theme or gameplay but someone out there is going to get a nice deal... If your a fan your not going to get a better price on a modded out Transformers than this one... GLWS

Quoted from Spencer:

Ok, pick up or pay in FULL tomorrow only...
$4500 CAN (a hair under 4K US last time I checked ) Transformers LE combo #133/500
Home Use Only,Hundreds of dollars in upgrades, mirror blades, leds, Superbands, metallic flippers, lighted flipper buttons, Flipper Fidelity complete LED back box conversion, Mackee Optimus topper. Extra set of Stern cabinet decals included as well.
Sunday only, paid in FULL, pick up when ever you can. If not sold tomorrow, im keeping it. Tired of dealing with it and/or people breaking deals.

#996 5 years ago

$4500 for a decked out ACDC Pro looks pretty good when you compare to my ACDC BIBLE in which I would not sell for less than 12K, lol... GLWS...

#1060 5 years ago

Yep that is an example of mint GNR, I would love to add this title but out of my price range... GLWS...

Quoted from pingod:

Off the market for a while,I will let you know when I put it back up.
Freshly shopped out,CC playfield,new complete LEDs.
New G Ramp,new plastics,new pop bumper assemblies.
NOS snake plastic,new flipper coils and rebuild flippers.
New sheet of invisaglass.
Really nice condition.
Playfield looks like glass.
7500.00 CAN

image-406.jpg 222 KB

image-280.jpg 352 KB

image-319.jpg 337 KB

image-140.jpg 339 KB

image-295.jpg 331 KB

image-40.jpg 299 KB

2 weeks later
#1114 5 years ago

Man nice looking machine almost makes me want to part with my awesome Paragon + cash, almost...

GLWS...

Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Decent ToM for sale, $4500 OBO. More pics can be provided for serious inquiries.
Prefer local pick up as I have zero time (literally a million things going on) to pack it on a pallet and get it to a shipping company.
If you have a decent early 80's game (Bally/Stern) I will possibly consider that as part trade value, but looking for cash.

Thanks.

#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

800.00 in repairs was parts and labor quote.
So far coil in the trough needs to be replaced.
Don't know what else yet.
He is happy with it

Nice looks like the Edmonton crew was a little late on this one glad someone in the pinball community got it thou...

#1197 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my TWD LE. It is a great game but really it is not a hit at all in my current one pin home. My family and even guests just don't get long enough ball times so that they can really enjoy it. Any idea about the hit I will take, if any, now that I have had it for a couple of weeks.

Yikes, the problem you have this is a real high end game and there are a low amount of people even interested in the title to begin with, your going to take at least a $500 - $1000 hit on this title. I would put it up and be hopeful one of the Edmonton or Calgary guys is interested. Could have went with STLE as that title is more family friendly and has much longer ball times...

#1224 5 years ago

The main factor right now is the US dollar, right now it sucks so all NIB machines are going to be more expensive. I got a descent deal on my STLE from Starbust Montreal office but then again the dollar was good back then... I can tell you I phoned around to every distributor in Canada and there was a 300 difference between all of them so really in the end not much margin there for distributors to wiggle with to begin with...

1 week later
#1321 5 years ago

Looking to fund another machine have a Wheel of Fortune that is in good playing shape. 8.5 Backglass, 8.5 Playfield, 7.0 Cabinet, yes I am a tough critic especially when it sits beside my ACDC BIBLE... If you want to improve your overall game this is a great machine...

$3250.00 prefer local sale and pickup would like it gone by the weekend...

The machine has an LED kit installed, new flippers and super bands, superband post rubbers, modfather shooter, plastic and ramps all in good shape...

Yes the machine does work just forgot to turn it on when I took the pitcure, more pictures will go onto Kjijii tonight... Always try to sell to the pinside community first...

Ad is now up with more pictures if interested...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/wheel-of-fortune-pinball-machine/1038937659?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG
#1328 5 years ago

At the end of the day I will just keep it. I am not going to lose more than $1000 on a game that is a month old.

Agreed it would be in your best interest to hang onto it, you could look at a trade scenario too if it is just theme and gameplay, there are a lot of good title out there where people would be willing to trade + or - cash all depending what you are looking for...

#1330 5 years ago

Lowered to $3000.00 for the pinside crowd, very nice players machine...

Quoted from bcrage88:

Looking to fund another machine have a Wheel of Fortune that is in good playing shape. 8.5 Backglass, 8.5 Playfield, 7.0 Cabinet, yes I am a tough critic especially when it sits beside my ACDC BIBLE... If you want to improve your overall game this is a great machine...
The machine has an LED kit installed, new flippers and super bands, superband post rubbers, modfather shooter, plastic and ramps all in good shape...
Yes the machine does work just forgot to turn it on when I took the pitcure, more pictures will go onto Kjijii tonight... Always try to sell to the pinside community first...
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/wheel-of-fortune-pinball-machine/1038937659?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

IMG_0019.JPG 316 KB

IMG_0021.JPG 339 KB

IMG_0022.JPG 397 KB

IMG_0023.JPG 174 KB

1 week later
#1374 5 years ago

If I can host 20+ people in my house with only 4 machines, anyone can do it... One of the most joys I get out of my collection is other people seeing them and playing them, had a Christmas party over here last night there were ton of kids and adults enjoying the games. As well whenever we have the pinball group over it is always a good time. I do understand thou my family doesn't play them either but are very supportive of me having them as they can see the joy I get out of them and others when they are played. GLWS.

Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them.

#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from larrys1:

With tax. But I was just wondering as they say paying by CC it will be 3% more. So if I send a check it is 10,200 but I have no protection on the purchase. But if I pay by credit card I am protected if anything goes wrong. Decisions, decisions.

If it is NIB you should be protected by the vendor/distributor until the good comes to your door, and if anything is wrong with the machine then it would fall under manufactures warranty.

#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I CC everything to rack up dem Aeroplan points!

I agree only if the vendor is not charging out the vendor fees, on a 10K purchase at 3% that is $300 bucks, hell you can almost get a flight for that much not worth the amount you would get an any miles program...

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

According to the visa merchant rules, the merchant is not allowed to charge extra for using visa. That's against their contract and could result in the terminal being revoked.

Yep agreed you are right there, but in most cases you either get charged or they simply won't accept that form of payment or they simply increase the price of the product 3% to offset this cost.

#1444 5 years ago

Taking this off the for sale market, and now looking for trades + or - $$$ preferably older machines. Machines I would be interested are Doctor Who, Jack*Bot, Congo, Indianapolis 500, Tommy, Fathom, Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Flash Gordon, Joker Poker, many others...

Quoted from bcrage88:

IMG_0019.JPG 316 KB

IMG_0021.JPG 339 KB

IMG_0022.JPG 397 KB

IMG_0023.JPG 174 KB

#1464 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

shaker motor
Star Trek vengeance mod (interactive red )
flipper fedelity speakers
Stern Star Trek Premium Enhanced Animated LED Backbox Light
Stern Star Trek - Bird of Prey
Stern Star Trek Vengeance Explosion
warp ramp diffuser
Star Trek Pinblade Side Artwork Panels
Star Trek Enterprise "Lighted ship with Mount ???
RGB LED Speaker Light Kit
Pinball Wireless Remote Control for Stern SAM System Machines
FTS-8 Splitter Board For Stern Pinball Machines
once i get looking at everything , i think i would have to be in the $7500 range.
thats what i can currently recall

$6500 is a great price for a ST Premium with all of these bells and whistles don't see that lasting long, if I didn't already have the LE I would have bought it off of you... GLWS...

#1470 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

well , my STp is sold . i wasn't sure i even wanted to sell it , it went so quick ! im shell shocked .

No surprise there, with all of those mods someone got a great machine...

#1480 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Transformers has finally been sold. Time to think about which one is next.

Maybe the Hobbit is in your future, since you like those JJP machines Congrats on the sale...

#1484 5 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Thanks. I'll drop them a line and see what they say.

I have bought a used machine from them and would buy from them again, very honest on condition and sent me a ton of pictures, they also packed the thing very well for shipping.

#1494 5 years ago

There was a SS in Red Deer at one time if you have the stomach for it... Be prepared to thoroughly clean the machine when you get it...

#1499 5 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Mustang LE they are willing to part with, if not I will probably just go NIB thought I would ask...

#1504 5 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

You must have sold your house!

You betcha...

1 week later
#1509 4 years ago

Okay, Mustang LE is acquired will be here tomorrow, could be in the market for a HUO Doctor Who, especially in a trade for a WOF or could probably do straight cash as well...

#1537 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Ok. What do you guys think. I'm in on mmr, no updates for awhile, honestly losing interest. Canadian dollar is adding roughly $2000. Could go for an Amh but that's American too. $10,000 could buy a lot of pins in Canada right? Thing is I've never even played a mm. It's just suppose to be this great game and jumped in right away with starburst. The other thing is that there doesn't seem to be many "a" class games for sale in ontario, not on here anyways. Anyone else in this boat?

My advice is never, ever buy a game you haven't played. I always play test a game before I buy. Someone has to have a Medieval Madness game out there for you to try it out to make sure you are going to happy with shelling out the 10K for this machine. My second piece of advise don't listen to what others have to say, make your own informed decision as people tastes differ.

1 week later
#1558 4 years ago

Machine is off the market and is pending sale, looking to replace it in my lineup any of the following machines: Doctor Who, Fathom, Centaur, Flash Gordon

Quoted from bcrage88:

IMG_0019.JPG 316 KB

IMG_0021.JPG 339 KB

IMG_0022.JPG 397 KB

IMG_0023.JPG 174 KB

#1563 4 years ago

Yes NIB LE purchases are going to be a tough sell in Canada right now due to the low dollar. If you are patient thou you can still get some good deals. I just got my Mustang LE for a little lower then what I bought my STLE and that was 12 months later. The chance you take is that they might sell out of LE's but everyone is in the same boat with these NIB's now until the dollar goes down. I have also made a pact I will not buy a NIB until the code is mature after the MET and STLE fiasco's...

Quoted from pinballophobe:

What's your guys thoughts now about buying pins nib or from the USA with the cnd so low.
I wanted to buy wrestlemania LE but I just got a quote and I have to say no to it now

#1579 4 years ago

WOF is sold to a new pinball family!!!! Cash in hand to buy one of these machines on this list!!!!

Quoted from bcrage88:

Machine is off the market and is pending sale, looking to replace it in my lineup any of the following machines: Doctor Who, Fathom, Centaur, Flash Gordon

#1619 4 years ago

Looked to be in awesome shape cant believe one was so close without me knowing it, lol

#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The problem is that some fool will pay that for it. Then all Diamond Ladies will be worth $5000

Did he add a zero by mistake wow... Think he will be hanging onto the lady a little longer.

1 week later
#1711 4 years ago

To bad it wasn't an ACDC Premium, but the Pro is a solid game, family friendly and has appeal of family and friends when they come over...

1 week later
#1785 4 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

Scared Stiff for sale or trade +/- Cash
Looking for
Stern Spiderman
Eightball Deluxe Standard
Jacks Open
Fathom
Centigrade 37

Good luck trying to find a Fathom and a C37 been searching for a while too.

1 week later
#1897 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

It's because people playing it, uncleaned, will think it seems weak. The black flipper rubber leaves a lot of gummy crap on the PF. Once this is all cleaned off, which won't take long at all, it will be night and day. I highly doubt anyone will think it needs a rebuild after this.
I can't believe it's still there. This is a top 5 machine to me.

As long as the playfield, plastics, cabinet and backglass are good to go all others are fixable and relatively in expense to do. Hell I buy NIB machines and immediately change out balls, flippers and rubbers and add hundreds of dollars worth of mods on it. If all that is needed is a little elbow grease to get this in great shape the price isn't far off on this title. Thou personally not my type of game I wouldn't ever have in my collection.

GLWS...

1 week later
#1944 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Anyone out there have a wrestlemania LE?
Just want to know
-how you like it?
-where you got it from?
-price?
I got a quote from nitro back in January. I can realistically only buy 1 pin this year at nib le price and with Game of Thrones rumored to be coming out. I have been holding out on the WMLE. But I kind of have that itch again.
Thanks

Play it before you buy... Know that the code won't be mature until at least a year from now. I waited on Mustang LE until code was mature and it paid off, thou Wrestlemania might not be available NIB a year from now... It will be in Edmonton soon so I would just wait...

#1966 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Those games were rated very highly though, and have maintained their value much better than Mustang, TWD or WWE.

I dunno I would have a hard time parting with my ACDC BIBLE, STLE and MustangLE if I were to sell any of those titles I am sure I would ask a lot for them... Market value in the US maybe a little lower on these titles but trying to find them in Alberta or even in Canada is another thing you are still going to pay a premium... I know a TWDLE had a hard time selling in Edmonton but again I believe it had to do also with the condition of the machine and there are quite a few guys that have this title in town as well... While ACDC BIBLE, STLE, METLE and MustangLE are much rarer birds... Will WWELE be around in another year, maybe, if it is yes, you will have a complete machine, yes you will probably get it for a little cheaper but you could also be in a situation where you are in with STLE, try finding a buyer that wants to sell his to ya, going to be pretty tough now...

#1978 4 years ago
Quoted from NEOphyte:

Thanks extraballingtmc! Tommy at Nitro has an AC/DC LED Pro... and it's coming to Edmonton! Can't wait!
Now, how to blow the budget on mods...

Ha won't take you long there I have a ton on my ACDC you might regret your purchase when you see all the stuff you can add to it.

#1979 4 years ago

Just a heads up for anyone in Edmonton area WMLE is now at Denizen Hall going to play test it tomorrow.

1 week later
#2020 4 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Lol flower method. Autocorrect shenanigans?
He MEANT flour method. Using flour to clean up the residue.

Ha, ya wasn't sure there either thought he might have meant getting flowers giving them to the wife and making her do it, lol...

1 week later
#2090 4 years ago

Well been real slow on here lately, going to put my Mustang LE #11 up for sale it has the following mods;

Hooked tachometer, shifter and plate,
Super band red rubbers,
Titanium flippers,
Red titan rubbers
Custom music package.

It was a NIB machine and many here know me and have even played the machine and can confirm this machine is like new just want it to go to a good home. Only selling as I am going to be buying a new car and selling a machine to help fund it. $8500 gets it. Willing to accept trades for Cash + Centaur or Fathom

Feel free to PM me if you have interest.

IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0079.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG

#2095 4 years ago

Thanks guys, definitely an awesome machine with some cool extras... Going to really miss it.

1 week later
#2128 4 years ago

Really want this machine in the hands of a collector and not put this up on Kjijii so I will lower the price down to $8000, my loss is your gain... If no interest then it will be put on there...

Feel free to PM me if you have interest...

Quoted from bcrage88:

Well been real slow on here lately, going to put my Mustang LE #11 up for sale it has the following mods;
Hooked tachometer, shifter and plate,
Super band red rubbers,
Titanium flippers,
Red titan rubbers
Custom music package.
It was a NIB machine and many here know me and have even played the machine and can confirm this machine is like new just want it to go to a good home. Only selling as I am going to be buying a new car and selling a machine to help fund it. $8500 gets it. Willing to accept trades for Cash + Centaur or Fathom
Feel free to PM me if you have interest.
IMG_0045.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0071.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0074.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0075.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0077.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0078.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0079.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0080.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0081.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0082.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0083.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0086.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

#2142 4 years ago

Yep I did my ACDC BIBLE through Day and Ross and it was $160 Mission to Edmonton... Willing to ship my Mustang LE anywhere in Canada... $8,000 Firm to Pinsiders, can even put it back into the original box

Found my new car arrives in 10 days so one pin has to go, that was the deal

PM if you want it going on crappy Kjijii tomorrow...

#2169 4 years ago

Last chance $7500 firm, priced to sell...

Quoted from bcrage88:

Really want this machine in the hands of a collector and not put this up on Kjijii so I will lower the price down to $8000, my loss is your gain... If no interest then it will be put on there...
Feel free to PM me if you have interest...

#2171 4 years ago

Mustang is pending sell, thanks for all of those that had interest... I traded a Mustang for a Porsche think I got the better deal

Quoted from bcrage88:

Last chance $7500 firm, priced to sell...

#2182 4 years ago

Machine is officially sold to a great Pinsider out East, on its way to you this week!!!!

Quoted from bcrage88:

Mustang is pending sell, thanks for all of those that had interest... I traded a Mustang for a Porsche think I got the better deal

1 week later
#2216 4 years ago

Bought my used ACDC BIBLE off of Nitro and they do an excellent job of packing their used machines for shipping as well. Had major reservations on shipping a used title that expensive but Tommy does an excellent job of packing these games for transport.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nitro price on the stle is really good, considering the exchange rate right now. Not likely to find a cheaper one. I've played it. It's really nice, plays great.

#2226 4 years ago

Its actually not that bad of a price for STLE, I wouldn't let mine go for anything less than 10K...

Quoted from Meegis:

9k. Very firm.

4 weeks later
#2413 4 years ago

PM Sent

Quoted from ballykissfan:

Have a Bally Centaur that I'd like to move to make some room. Have a bunch of extra parts for it(playfield, displays, plastic set). Would need 3K out of the package. PM for more details.

20150607_195220[1].jpg
20150613_082833[1].jpg

#2421 4 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Centaur is sold. Thanks bcrage88!

Thank you for the machine, been looking for a long time for this one, can't wait to get it all restored!!!!! BallyKissFan is a standup guy and a great seller, it was awesome to meet another cool guy in the hobby.

On another note I am on the hunt for Fathom, I know it is a long shot but hey you never know.

2 weeks later
#2497 4 years ago

As a first time buyer you need to decide do you want a good players machine a normal Spiderman (SM), a fully modded out machine with bling (black SM backglass) like the spiderman (SM) above, or a collectible pinball machine, like a true Black Spiderman (BSM) the only difference is the price you want to pay... Things to look for are playfield wear, cabinet dings, backglass fade, or flaking these will all devalue the machine. Mechanically, want to make sure the machine has good rubbers, is clean, strong flippers and bumpers, all lights work if there are issue this devalues the machine as well... Everything is fixable if you take the time and effort to do it. The main thing I find is when you buy off of a collector especially on a site like this you more than not getting a great machine... Good Luck!!!

Quoted from TBatti:

What does BSM mean? I'm looking to buy my first machine trying to decide. Posted another thread on advice for first time buyer.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#2711 4 years ago

Congrats on getting organized, this is how Die Hard Pinball League got started and we now have 24 player league and three major tournaments a year we host. If you have any tournaments that are IFPA sanctioned please let me know as I will post them in our event calendar, as there may be interest from our league to attend.

Quoted from Gorno:

Time for a shameless plug. Anyone interested in playing pinball in Regina? If so, Shaub and I are putting together a group for pinball lovers in Regina. We are interested in throwing tournaments, get togethers and bringing awareness to pinball in general. The group has been labelled "Queen City Pinball." The group is in its infancy, but we would like to see others get involved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/795322447247743/
We plan to host a informal tournament/get together for later this August. More information to follow.
Also, I am on the hunt for a Star Trek Pro.

#2714 4 years ago

Yep we are never going to hear end of that one, since they beat us in our own barn, lol...

Quoted from pinchamp:

Since Calgary already beat Edmonton in the Alberta provincial championships you will have to play for 2nd place only... Haha! Sorry but I had to.

image.jpg

#2782 4 years ago

I would consider selling my STLE, however, my main concern is that it gets into the hands of a true collector and the right person who values it. If I cannot find that I will simply keep it...

The machine is fully modded out with the following:

'Beatmaster' - Interactive Blue Ship Light
'Zitt' - Blue Bumper Caps
Titan - Blue Rubbers
Pinball Life - Titanium Flippers, Blue Lighted Flipper Buttons
Superbands - Blue on bottom, Purple on top flipper
'Modfather' - Custom shooter
Pinbits - Plastic Protector
Pinball Refinery - Lighted Klingon Ship
Polk Subwoofer
Pinball Browser custom music package, with new theme and mode music

The machine has been well taken of and I am the original owner, it is #66. I am a huge ST fan but I am only selling it as I am getting into older bally collectibles games that I cannot play on location, so if you had a Fathom and/or AFM to trade I consider that and $$$ in the deal...

The playfield, backglass, cabinet as all in A+ shape, I wax and clean the machine on a monthly basis.

Feel free to send a PM if you have interest...

image1_1.jpegimage2.jpegimage4.jpegimage7.jpegimage6.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage13.jpeg

#2787 4 years ago

Okay this is crazy all PM's have been responded to, and spoken to a few collectors personally, thanks for all the interest... Looks like I will taking a few more calls tonight for those interested parties that I have responded to.

#2798 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, noticed it is the only recent Stern missing from your collection, hmm, lol...

Quoted from Apollyon:

Pretty positive it would. I just fit one into a Honda CRV. Pilot is a lot bigger.
Bcrage's STLE is in great shape for those interested. Lots a nicely done mods.

#2808 4 years ago

Okay STLE is still available, had lots of interest no one is ready to pull the trigger... My preference is to sell it to someone in the community and there are still people that are interested and will continue to deal with them. But if there are no takers, I tried and will put it on Kjijii at a higher selling price... Thanks for all those that expressed interest...

#2817 4 years ago

I have replied back to all questions on the forum on the price of the machine really appreciate the interest and the kind words from many collectors out there... Hopefully it finds a new home by the weekend...

#2824 4 years ago

I have received a deposit on the machine and it is officially sold. I want to thank everyone who had interest there is going to be one very happy collector as it is an awesome machine will be sad to see it go...

#2827 4 years ago

Ya really miss that machine too!!! Set that thing up so I can play it again, I will even help you get it down the stairs, lol...

Quoted from volkdrive:

Nice pick up on the STLE, I grabbed his ACDC BIB, still making room to set it up in the basement, but those rare machines don't come along every day(and so close!) That ST is mint....plays super fast too

#2836 4 years ago

Just wanted to thanks Aeonblack he made the transaction so smooth and seem less, he was a great guy to deal with. One of the great collectors that make this hobby so great. Hope you enjoy the machine!!!

#2889 4 years ago

If I can continue to get good response from the community here in Edmonton for our events maybe just maybe be willing to try one out here in Edmonton. No promises but been thinking seriously about trying it out to see if would go here...

Quoted from Darcy:

It was indeed a fun event. Here's hoping that there will more in the future.

1 month later
#3235 4 years ago

Holy crap you did that all on a weekend, nice work!!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

Does anyone have three pop bumper assemblies that will fit my TOTAN? Me and Nick (boris_37) did the majority of my CPR playfield swap this weekend, and all three of my pop bumpers are in pretty rough shape. The top lenses should be okay, so I mainly just need the assembly. Or, does anyone know the cheapest place I could order some from?
On a side note: this was the first playfield swap either of us have done, and I must say, it's not as difficult as I imagined, but it's every bit as time consuming as I imagined haha.
Edit: Also, if anyone is interested in buying my old playfield, it has some heavy wear and rough spots at the back, but is overall in good condition. Most of the pf is in good to good+ condition, but the back (behind the ramps, can't see it) is definitely players quality. Would prefer to sell somewhat locally, but shoot me a PM if you're interested.

1 week later
#3348 4 years ago

Wow that's awesome!!!

Quoted from woz:

Sounds about right .... Disclaimer (I do own a BOPP but it is a bit special)
» YouTube video

1 week later
#3430 4 years ago

Wow anyone want to buy my Comet for $5500 lol...

Quoted from volkdrive:

Can we insert "Anybody in Canada have any pins they don't want to sell"? Wow! Prices are a'jumping!
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/1988-cyclone-pinball/1113978201?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
The $6500 Cyclone has arrived! Of course its in Canadian dollars so I guess its not that bad

1 month later
#3584 4 years ago

With a NIB LE's (WOZ, GOT, KISS, TWD) running in the neighborhood of $12K once you factor in exchange, shipping and taxes (especially for our friends in EC), I would say it is in the ballpark for a game that is hard to find in WC, looks amazing and is fun to play. The only issue I see there are not a lot of collectors that are/will paying for these kind of titles (due to exchange), so lets all let the market dictate. I am sure if the buyer cannot get what he wants then he will simply keep it or lower his price. Let him be no reason to price police on here, if you can get a better deal then go get it, no reason IMO to trash on someones ad, after all we do want people to list machines don't we? This isn't the "only post cheap deals so I can buy them in Canada" thread... GLWS

1 month later
#3919 4 years ago

Congrats on the Tron it is a fantastic title one of my personal favorites!!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

I finally found a Tron, and due to space limitations, I'm going to sell my Swords Of Fury.
If you're interested PM me. It will not be cheap, so don't waste my time if you're looking for a bargain. I'll try and get good pictures taken tonight, and I'll list out everything that has been done to it. It's by no means CQ, but a lot of work has been done to it.
Also, I'm not shipping, so if you can't come and pick it up, don't bother.

1 week later
#3986 4 years ago

Wow a 720 that is awesome blast from the past there lol...

Quoted from Cam:

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray and wanted to see if anyone was headed from Ft.Mac towards Edmonton anytime soon that would be willing to help me out. I pay booze or cash. If not I'll call a freight company.
Also, I'm working on a deal for an Atari 720 and few others so I'm going to probably list a pin or 2 for sale soon to help fund the purchase... Should I list them in cdn or us funds ?

1 month later
#4201 3 years ago

Speechless, good luck buddy...

2 weeks later
#4278 3 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!

Quoted from str8cash:

Ninjaboot is selling his swords of fury for 3k. Great game. Played it a few times last trip to Edmonton. I'm stuck at work or it would be in the back of my truck heading to Saskatchewan.

1 week later
#4300 3 years ago

Some of the machines on the pinball machine list will be added to the marketplace for sure, there are a few machines that still have not been added as I have not be given a firm go ahead on them but you can expect a few more machines to be added to the marketplace now that we are just over a month till the show. If you do have a machine up for sale right now be a good idea to bring it to the show as people tend to be implosive buyers at these events.

Quoted from libtech:

Not sure, I think this one will be the first listed in the fs section, It wouldnt be cool if you just popped them for sale mid show. Not fair to the guys putting it on.
Thats awful kind of you Josh, cheque's in the mail I assume?

1 month later
#4467 3 years ago

I wonder if it is the Christian thing to rip people off... GLWS no one will pay that much for this machine. I agree would be nice to have real collectors buy these machines but everyone is entitled to make a buck I guess in this capitalist society. I just wish people called a spade a spade and weren't so dishonest on their intentions.

1 week later
#4522 3 years ago

I was going to say the same thing.

Quoted from pingod:

Thanks Gilles,
When do you have time to read posts here,lots of work yet for YEGPIN.
See you then.

#4529 3 years ago

A bunch of pins have been added to the marketplace at the 2016 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo. Come by the show if you are interested in any of these titles.

http://www.yegpin.com/marketplace/

#4532 3 years ago

The YEGPIN marketplace has been updated for you...

http://www.yegpin.com/marketplace/

Quoted from libtech:

For Sale at or after YegPin!
First my Xmen, mint, full LED's and 'wolverine' coloured super bands! (Not shown) Latest roms, mylar around mags now new shiny balls from PL. Asking $5450
Second my Addams Family, typical mansion wear and chair hole wear, (you can clean it up with a decal and cliffy, but I was waiting for the cpr playfield) comes with about 750 worth of new parts (ramp, plastic set, backboard and vault decals, new flippers, superbands, rubbers, pop bumper parts, star posts, coil sleeves, pretty much everything youll need for a resto) Price is $6250 firm
For sale at or before yegpin! And you can pick them up after the show there or at my place.
No trades other than a trek pro.

3 weeks later
#4685 3 years ago

Yikes, where was I for that deal, would have been a done deal Surf Champ is an awesome EM...

Quoted from str8cash:

Guess I shouldn't have passed up the Surf Champ in Saskatoon for $250 a while back

1 month later
#4933 3 years ago

Yep AMH is a solid game, RZ looks solid too hopefully both will be at Replay in a week ?.

Quoted from zero:

I've loved it since I first played it. Ben is currently coding some sub wizard modes that will only make it better!

3 weeks later
#5000 3 years ago

Tighten up the tilt and put it on three ball, lol... The machine looks to be in great shape GLWS!!!!

Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I'm not sure anyone can actually play Funhouse well enough to do it justice! got a 3 way combo in the first 2 mins, first jackpot in 5..
» YouTube video

#5025 3 years ago

Played this machine and it is mint, the seller is a good guy too, if I had the funds or a good trade proposition I would be all over it. GLWS!!!!

Quoted from LongJohns:

Decided to sell my F14 Tomcat.
Has had a complete shop done to it about a year ago with many new parts (I don't cheap out when I rebuild my games).
Mylar removed and minimal playfield wear. Has had the flasher mod done, system 11 mods done, power supply rebuilt, all boards have had the solder re-flowed, couple coats of clear applied (there is a close up picture of the right sling where you can see the clear under the protector), playfield protector, LEDs in GI and inserts, 2 new displays, new plastics (with new domes on them), plastic protectors, new beacon motor and all the usual stuff.
Cabinet is decent shape with the usual marking - there is some planking in the paint,
This unit was at the YEGPIN show this year.
Kijiji link: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1190043486
Kijiji price is at $3000 but will look at fair offers. Will take one in straight trade within it's price range (projects ok as long as the playfield is fairly decent). Will also consider some older (including EM) games plus cash.

1 week later
#5067 3 years ago

Is this is what it has come down too now sorry for using the word mint... Geez, for a 25 year old game is in fantastic condition and plays like a dream... Your obviously not interested in the game anyway so why mince words, you got nothing else to do but disect every post on Pinside.

Quoted from Sammy31:

I apologize if I sounded like I meant to rain on your parade, not my intention. It is a very good condition F-14. You gave an honest description.
I guess I just have an issue when people (not yourself) throw the word "mint" around for any used game...I have games less than a year old that I wouldn't use "mint" as a descriptor for... maybe pinside needs dictionary

1 week later
#5107 3 years ago

Very weird game, but actually kinda fun, thanks for showing me how to play it ... GLWS

Quoted from Willathrilla:

Bally Black Belt. $2,000 obo
Just cleaned and waxed, new rubbers. New pinscore displays (not yet installed).

1 month later
#5223 3 years ago

PM Aeonblack, maybe he will sell my super sweet STLE I sold to him. Lots of new machines coming out he may need the room lol...

Went to Denizen Hall today to play a bunch of pins. My wife has decided she wants Star Trek so if anyone in Alberta is selling one please PM me. Does not really matter if Pro, Premium or LE as I will consider all models.

1 week later
#5248 3 years ago

We were very really lucky to have this at the show last year, hopefully we see it again next year!!!!

GLWS or good luck with deciding to sell it lol, it is a really cool and unique piece of pinball history!!!!

Quoted from Spencer:

I really enjoyed playing the one at YegPin, it was probably the game I played the most! You my friend drive a hard bargain!

Quoted from libtech:

Going to offer up my Safecracker for trade:
Its in great shape, very nice playfield and cabinet, plastics are all good as are the ramps. It plays very good without issue and comes with approx 10 tokens. All LED's (except the exposed lights which are coloured), just cleaned and new silicon rubber/superbands put on.
I'm not interested in selling, but would straight trade for a green version WOZ LE, thats all thought Thanks!
Pics:
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s4.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s5.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/sc/s7.jpg

Added today: Cant part with it...

1 month later
#5543 3 years ago

Nice, making room for some new toys!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

Swords Of Fury is sold pending pickup. Still looking to trade+cash for a Hobbit, with my Tron up for trade. I would also sell the Tron.

#5561 3 years ago

Ya, such a great game, a lot of people do not like the theme but it is such a great players game I do miss it...

Quoted from luch:

it was an LE , and still looks great

1 month later
#5885 2 years ago

Ya that's a solid deal, great game hope someone brings one of these to YEGPIN!!!!

1 week later
#6000 2 years ago

The game looks awesome and will be at YEGPIN, book it!!!!

1 week later
#6194 2 years ago

Stunning collection shipping kills it for me as I won't ship another machine after knowing was happened to Pingods AC/DC BIBLE

2 weeks later
#6365 2 years ago

Must be making room I predict a Aerosmith LE. Probably won't find an easier going guy in hobby to get along with. He is a cool customer and all of his machines are in tip top shape.

Quoted from Apollyon:

POTC is now sold to a great pinsider!

#6391 2 years ago

From what I hear it is the highest earning game at Lucky's, definitely a great game for the average player and an awesome tournament game if setup properly.

Quoted from glauses:

Hmmm that is a possibility
could definitely bring it down for a trial run on saturday will have to think on it

#6425 2 years ago

Thanks for heads up we have League on Tuesday will get this fixed!!!

Quoted from noahd42:

I've played the DH there but I dont think the slings or pop bumpers do anything on that one which definitely doesn't seem normal
Fun game otherwise.

2 weeks later
#6558 2 years ago

I am considering selling my fully restored Centaur and Eight Ball, I have a buyer for the Eight Ball already sorry is held for him if I deal my Centaur. My only stipulation is that the machine stays at YEGPIN for the entire weekend (no worries these machines were built to be played for thousands of plays its not going hurt the machine, lol) and then can be taken by the new owner. Only reason I am selling is I need $$$ to fund my AFMR SE purchase. Many people have played it and it is in awesome shape, has few cosmetic nicks in cabinet that can be easily touched up. Hate to do it but if I sell want to make sure it gets in the hands of a collector, not interested in Kjijji flippers or other nonsense. I am honestly not sure what to sell it for but I am open to offers have seen these sell for $4000 US to $7500 US it is all over the place. Just looking for a fair price but more concerned about who it goes to as I have put a lot of effort in this restore. Inquire within if you are interested can provide pictures, these really don't come up often and is a true collector piece not in a hurry to sell but if you are from out of town then might be advantageous to take it at YEGPIN.

Restored and clear-coated cabinet
New Playfield
New Plastics
Original Backglass in great shape
New Titan Glow in the Dark Rubbers
New Black Flippers
New Drop Targets
Chrome Powercoated Legs and Coin Door
Full LED kit installed

#6640 2 years ago

There will be a tee'd off for sale at YEGPIN

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Shitty thing about not living in a big city is you lose out on great deals all the time. $1800 tee'd off in Calgary. Probably a long shot but I'd pay 2gs for it if someone wanted to pay for thier yegpin weekend. Always wanted to get one again.

1 week later
#6678 2 years ago

Both Centaur and Eight Ball have been sold thanks for all the interest chose to do a local sale for ease of transaction.

Quoted from bcrage88:

I am considering selling my fully restored Centaur and Eight Ball, I have a buyer for the Eight Ball already sorry is held for him if I deal my Centaur. My only stipulation is that the machine stays at YEGPIN for the entire weekend (no worries these machines were built to be played for thousands of plays its not going hurt the machine, lol) and then can be taken by the new owner. Only reason I am selling is I need $$$ to fund my AFMR SE purchase. Many people have played it and it is in awesome shape, has few cosmetic nicks in cabinet that can be easily touched up. Hate to do it but if I sell want to make sure it gets in the hands of a collector, not interested in Kjijji flippers or other nonsense. I am honestly not sure what to sell it for but I am open to offers have seen these sell for $4000 US to $7500 US it is all over the place. Just looking for a fair price but more concerned about who it goes to as I have put a lot of effort in this restore. Inquire within if you are interested can provide pictures, these really don't come up often and is a true collector piece not in a hurry to sell but if you are from out of town then might be advantageous to take it at YEGPIN.
Restored and clear-coated cabinet
New Playfield
New Plastics
Original Backglass in great shape
New Titan Glow in the Dark Rubbers
New Black Flippers
New Drop Targets
Chrome Powercoated Legs and Coin Door
Full LED kit installed

1 week later
#6747 2 years ago

Yes, feel free to drop off Frontier in my garage on the way there

Quoted from pkrobin:

You were selling some games on here last week. I don't know if they sold but maybe the move is to try and sell them somewhere enroute like Calgary, including delivery, to offset your gas costs.

#6805 2 years ago

I will take one of yours got a NIB Aerosmith but they didn't give me a tilt bob with it, must be part of Stern's cost cutting measures, lol...

Quoted from pingod:

Who uses them,I have most of mine in the bottom of the cabinets
I don't shake the crap out of them either though.

1 month later
#7074 2 years ago

No kidding, if there was ever a LE I thought you would buy it would be Star Wars especially with the life size Darth Vader costume in your house. Going to be an awesome game!!!

Quoted from Apollyon:

I'm in for an LE.

1 month later
#7315 2 years ago

If you have the kids I would suggest the Rec Room, there is only two pins there but a bunch of video games and ticket redemption games for kids.

Quoted from Spencer:

Well that kinda sucks. Thanks for the offer Dustin, one day I will make it there! Im just coming up tonight to pick up something tomorrow. Texted Ron, hopefully he gets back to me.
Every place in Calgary allows kids, I take my family to Craft for bunch on Sundays and enjoy over 100 beers. ( no pinball though ) Guess I could always hit up Red Robin, lol.

#7349 2 years ago

I can vouch for Robert his work is impeccable and he is one of those good guy collectors in the community. He does most of the work on my machines as I am quite useless as a fixer

Quoted from Pinball-Rob:

Hey there, a shameless plug for my little startup biz here in Edmonton - I've done a few pin cleanups, starting with my own and expanded from there.
http://rpinball.com/

#7392 2 years ago

The dollar is fluctuating right now, so you might be able to get better deals out there right now but you are in the range for sure.

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

New Met Pros retail around $7495 + tax and maybe shipping. give or take 100 depending who you're buying from. A year ago it was $6995!!

#7414 2 years ago

Well will throw this up here now selling my Aerosmith Pro, in awesome shape, plays like new, great game but have mastered it on to the next one...

Will let it go to a good home for $7700...

Inquire within...

#7416 2 years ago

Ha, doesn't take me long to figure out these new games. The older games never leave as they are hard as nails and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons I bought Aerosmith. I would rather support location pinball, so I don't tend to buy or keep the newer games that long just need to get a feel for them for competition play. No hurry to sell but if someone is looking for one at a reduced cost then new I am prepared to move it.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That didn't last long. What's up next?

#7418 2 years ago

Ha I tried, put a petition together, we want Aerosmith on location, lol...

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

One of the Edmonton operators should buy it. Then you can pay to play it

#7420 2 years ago

Yep an option for sure we will see what the future holds. AS Prem, AFM and SW are all interesting choices.

Quoted from pingod:

I thought you bought the LE.

#7425 2 years ago

I am not interested in the hassle of routing machines, I have enough on my plate with all the other stuff I do in the pinball community. That is why I enjoy location pinball I can just chill out drop on my loonies in the machine and enjoy playing some pinball.

Quoted from Apollyon:

I would buy a SW pro and route it if there was a location in Edmonton that would be open to it. I think it would do really well.

#7427 2 years ago

AS has been sold thanks for all those that inquired.

Quoted from bcrage88:

Well will throw this up here now selling my Aerosmith Pro, in awesome shape, plays like new, great game but have mastered it on to the next one...
Will let it go to a good home for $7700...
Inquire within...

#7437 2 years ago

WOF is a players game, if you want to improve your skills as a pinball player and set aside theme and unfinished code then yes, this is an excellent game. It is also a fun game for families or non pinballers as the theme is something people can resonate to. I great starter machine, just don't overpay for the title.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I picked up DRT's old WOF last year on the cheap. Never played it before getting it but figured a newer Stern for under 3k? Glad I didn't read others opinions on the game cause I liked it minus the theme. It's basically the same shots as met in reverse minus a captive ball and extra lane. Still think if it was different theme it would be a top 50 game. If I had a larger collection at the time I probably would still own it but once I mastered it, got bored of it. If priced right, jump on it and enjoy it for a while.

2 months later
#7765 2 years ago

Had the opportunity to play that Totan, awesome machine, great seller.

Quoted from aeonblack:

I'd sell my TOTAN for the right price. CPR Gold PF. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

2 months later
#8027 1 year ago

Most times if it is available NIB you have to knock off $500 - $1000 from what you paid to entice someone to buy it used, why would someone want to buy a used game if they can just buy one new for the same or better price. I find even with mods, powder, etc it doesn't really add a whole lot of value to a machine as those things are really unique tastes to the individual.

Quoted from SuperPinball:

Actually you are both right. If a game is still currently available NIB then you need to adjust it to the current USD to reflect that. If a game is not available and the original owner paid when the dollar was shit, then technically his landed price becomes street price. There are other factors of course like competition with other titles, overall value , collectibilty and of course what a buyer is willing to pay.

2 weeks later
#8087 1 year ago

It is a novelty game more than anything great for an Expo or a Pin show but otherwise I wouldn’t buy one for home use. Can you say boring!!!!

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Haha! I'm gonna screen shot that and send it to this guy. He's telling me it's worth 3100! It's mint and has the original shipping and service manual. I looked up game play and it literally suck. And a waste of real estate for sure.

1 month later
#8196 1 year ago

Not STLE ... That is one beautiful looking game!!! GLWS!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

I think you just ask a price and if people will pay it, it's worth that. I use pinside and previous sales that I know about as a guideline, but at the end of the day something is only worth what people will pay. For example:
GOTPREM: 9k
STLE: 10k
TOTAN: 9500
Take em for that price today, or make me an offer, or don't. I don't care. That's what I'm asking. If you want more info, come over and play them and I'll tell you and show you everything I've done to them.

1 month later
#8479 1 year ago

It's Dan, nothing is safe in his gameroom, lol...

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Nice machine... I've played it a few times. I didn't think you'd ever let this one go!

1 month later
#8694 1 year ago

There is a nice LOTR LE in town from a local collector for sale.

Quoted from ryalter:

Hey guys. My dad decided he wants to get a pin for my mom for her birthday! Looking for:
-GoT (preferably!!)
-LoTR
-Walking dead
After that any game that's accessible and does't have too many rules.
Hopefully located in/around Edmonton so I don't have to drive for 2 days.

1 month later
#9067 1 year ago

Honestly I never care what people sell these things for but considering you can buy them NIB I would say $500 - $1000 less than buying them new. New pins aren’t going up in price anymore, there are too many choices out there so sellers now are going to take a bullet when flipping these quickly. Any new machine I have sold quickly I take a hit on welcome to the new reality of buying new pins.

Quoted from flashinstinct:

Since I am apparently getting a thumbs down, I'd be curious to know how much people think these are worth. Please consider location in your estimate. I know folks in AB pay only 5% tax while people in Ontario pay 13% which can fluctuate the price greatly. I want to be fair but don't want to hand them over either.

3 weeks later
#9284 1 year ago

Genesis, TX-Sector, Robo-War, Class of 1812 all great Gottliebs.

4 weeks later
#9521 1 year ago

Played that machine, I can vouch that it is in really nice shape!!!

I would watch out for Doug thou as those Australian guys are a bit shady and talk funny.

Quoted from pindug:

Hi, I have a restored Totan that I'm looking to move on. No playfield wear, powder coated, topper, lit genie, gold lamp. LEDs, new ramps and plastics. No errors or bugs. Send me a message and we can chat. I'm in calgary and others in the group can vouch for this machine.

1 week later