(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#326 9 years ago

Anybody have an AC/DC or Metallica they want to sell in the Vancouver Area?

I also have a Centaur and Firepower 2 I don't mind moving to make room. I am in Victoria B.C.

2 weeks later
#444 9 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

long shot, but i am looking for a really really nice Gottlieb Atlantis .. anyone??

My Atlantis is merely cool, it is not restored by any means. I like your EM lineup!

1 month later
#583 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

yup can't fix stupid like said before. And I mean that in the nicest way
the game works %100 maybe it needs a cheese job clear pf and cheese powder coat on the legs, side rails 1000 mods to make up the clowns standards. somelike urs pinchump but I mean this in nicest way lol
now put some big boy pants on, bring $5600 over play the game,buy or don't but stfu if don't know what your taking about. since there is more mouth than cash here in alberta
here you go for a sale tactic cash talks

Man, you drive a hard bargain

I am using my psychic powers and thinking I MIGHT know the reason this has not yet sold...

3 months later
#1007 9 years ago

Nice

Quoted from algrande:Thanks Reg....I hope you enjoy the game, it's a beauty!

Nice crating job! Did you do that yourself, or did someone else in Calgary? I have been tempted (and attempted) to buy from Calgary previously but the seller(s) were not big on shipping. You seem to have that issue figured out!

3 weeks later
#1147 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Still have my Transformers LE for sale, open to offers. Fully modded.

Damn; this is tempting and I am not the biggest fan of the game. Unfortunately I am out of space and have two newish to me games, so no urgent need for a third.

I am somewhat surprised that an op doesn't buy it at this point to route...

#1189 9 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I think a 48 hour road trip to the US to save some $$$ is totally worth it. Count me in.
Winston.

I don't understand how you will save big bucks *on the tax* when you factor in your expenses for two days in the states. Even in BC it would be what, $800 x 0.12 = $96. Whee. To actually make it out ahead what is the plan? Eat endless fries and camp out at Denny's?

Unless you have the time and are doing it just for the heck of it

1 week later
#1265 9 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Order must have been placed already so time is up.
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything.
I asked for a few prices and they were silly:
WPT 2800$
Jackbot 2200$
Harley Davidson Bally 3000$
Robocop 1700$

I had written a post about WTF, those prices are not cheap but how low does it have to be before you would consider buying them?.... then I remembered these were container games

4 weeks later
#1451 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'm selling my pimped Tron pro to fund the new WWF pin.
bwhahaha no

Doh; good thing I'm out of space... and this is fake

#1455 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Hhaha, WWE could be fun...I am a former WWF fan from the early days of Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Savage, etc
Upper playfields usually suck anyhow....
Oh, and Tron is one of the best pins ever made...IMO...Addam's Family can get boring too, and it's also one of the best games ever made.

I figure I am getting my Macho Man Randy Savage fix with my SM at this point... Bone Saw is Reaaady... OH YEAH

#1461 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i might throw my Star Trek premium up . if theres any interest , i might consider a trade , 1 pin plus cash . im thinking $6500 . i have about $1000 in mods . im not worried about recouping those costs obviously. just putting out the feelers. Its in mint shape BTW.

Reeeeaaaally important to list the mods. Stuff like shakers and upgraded speakers generally add real value (IMO). Glueing a bunch of McDonald's happy meal toys does not add value (even IF the price of each was $200 ).

You should be able to get more than zero in terms of added value for your mods, but you have to put more than zero effort into it

Sorry about the surgery, hopefully you can find a lower priced game now that you at least have some time to play it...

#1463 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

shaker motor
Star Trek vengeance mod (interactive red )
flipper fedelity speakers
Stern Star Trek Premium Enhanced Animated LED Backbox Light
Stern Star Trek - Bird of Prey
Stern Star Trek Vengeance Explosion
warp ramp diffuser
Star Trek Pinblade Side Artwork Panels
Star Trek Enterprise "Lighted ship with Mount ???
RGB LED Speaker Light Kit
Pinball Wireless Remote Control for Stern SAM System Machines
FTS-8 Splitter Board For Stern Pinball Machines
once i get looking at everything , i think i would have to be in the $7500 range.
thats what i can currently recall

Nice; I would value those upgrades at least at $600 myself, but that will be up to the buyer I guess. $300 for the shaker and speakers, $300 seems like an inarguable deal for the rest. But you will still get some guys saying "mods add no value".

At the end of the day at price X, your game would sell faster than a stock game at a similar price, only variables being location, etc...

1 month later
#1585 9 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Looking to buy a set of Mario Kart Arcade GP DX for my gameroom. Please let me know if anyone has leads.
Thanks

mariokart.jpg 69 KB

I thought GAP had a pair of these posted for sale recently; can't comment on price or how reasonable shipping or picking them up would be, but FWIW...

I thought they looked cool.

#1611 9 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Not pins, but a nice surprise from UPS, they only tagged me for $30 brokerage on delivering 3 pieces of JJP glass from last sale! not bad

Nice. How much was shipping, if you don't mind sharing?

#1616 9 years ago

That's pretty reasonable considering. I remember hearing it was several hundred dollars several years ago, it is nice to know they found a better way to ship!

3 weeks later
#1843 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I'm not looking for a BSD

I was looking for someone who was NOT looking for a BSD. I can cross that off my list

#1854 9 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

it is nothing fancy, average machine, routed at one time. now at home. playfield was just stripped, cleaned, and waxed. plays 100%...

I am not a buyer, but I don't think it would be out of line to ask 4K given current exchange rate etc.

I have not played a pro that i can recall, but it is one of the games where an argument can be made the pro is a better player in a lot of ways.

#1895 9 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I think it is an okay price myself (haven't seen the machine, but from what pingod described, no leds, no mods, probably needs a flipper rebuild, rubber kit and elbow grease). Nice HUO examples with mods/leds seem to go for around the $4500 US price range. Exchange rate, not having to ship and and no tax make it a reasonable deal, but not a steal imo.

We generally agreee, but I am not sure how a HOU game with less than 4K plays is going to "need" a flipper rebuild (I guess it depends on the definition of rebuild, MAYBE new coil sleeves?).

Even a long playing game like TSPP

Probably just needs a cleanup...

#1917 9 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

He hasn't advised on pricing, just 'make me an offer'.

Somebody's going "fishing" hoping you wave stupid money .

Hopefully works out and you get a good deal if you are interested...

1 month later
#2102 9 years ago

Game thefts are a small time operators "most likely" worst case scenario it seems.

Break ins seem to be a given. Catastrohic loss of life or damage to people and property is even worse, but IMO the biggest risk in putting a 7-8K new game on location is coming back to just find it gone.

I hope it turns up, sorry to hear that people can still be jerks and yes there is a reason hobby ops tend to burn out after several years.

#2114 8 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Do you have a feeling, or do you know? If an op has a machine on location without insurance on his livelihood I would be surprised. And shocked. And saddened.

When I was a small time vid op, I had liability insurance that that was it. I asked about theft insurance and I think the answer was "don't ask, you can't afford it" or "that product does not exist" or something similar for the response.

I am sure it was prohibitively expensive as fraud is just too easy. Game not earning? It disappears like Kaiser Soze in the usual suspects...

I doubt all the theft that happens at every store local to you is insured; it is a "cost of doing business" and you make it up on your sales unfortunately...

I am happy to be wrong, but that was my experience.

#2135 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Forgot to mention that deductible on insurance would be $1000 so even though a person may collect back some of their loss they would have to pay $1000.

Ouch; makes sense for a PIN at that price range, but any of my vids at the time would have been ~$500 on a good day; another reason I did not look deeply into it.

Good to know the option exists if I decide to take the red pill and somehow start operating pins...

#2155 8 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I have a guy in NFLD looking for a musical pin for his office. $4k - $5k range for a used AC/DC or Metalica. Or he might be interested in a cheaper old Bally Kiss pin. If you want to sell one, let me know & I will pass along his info.

Free Bump: Don't tell me he's ruled out... Nugent ?

3 weeks later
#2287 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I'd buy that Metallica in a heart beat if it wasn't so far. Looks very nice, great upgrades and huo

Man, that looks like a reasonable deal to me, and I am further than you. If I didn't just have a week off... ROOOOAD TRIP

2 weeks later
#2407 8 years ago
Quoted from brad808:

Don't ship the whole monitor, just pull the chassis off and ship that.

Yes, but honestly IF you can do your own pin work doing a monitor recap is no problem. Assuming you have a desoldering station and a decent soldering station doing a single PCB with ~10-20 caps should be an hour-ish job if you are taking your time and triple checking the cap orientation as you install the new ones.

Honestly, removing the PCB off the monitor body without electrocuting yourself is the hardest / most exciting part of the job (monitor discharge "pops" for the win). I have been zapped when reinstalling a monitor PCB.

Not sure if someone turned the cab on while I was away working on the monitor, or if a ghost charge had built back up. Either way was a good reminder it is hard to be too safe!

#2412 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This is my biggest concern, I have no idea what I'm doing, never played with monitors before. Will any 19" monitor be a direct replacement?

Honestly if you have never played with monitors before I suggest recruiting a friend who knows what he (or she) is doing. When I bought my first arcade the owner/op said "don't touch this. It's about 40,000 volts. I did once and it blew my arm backwards so hard and fast the screwdriver in my hand imbedded itself in the wall behind me".

I of course eventually looked on the internet how to (hopefully) safely discharge monitors to work on them, but I was ~half my current age. Definitely younger and stupider than my current self .

2 years later
#8168 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lets get some action in here, its been a morgue lately. Everyone must be happy with what they have?

I am sure it is a little bit of this, a little bit of games being drained away down south due to the dollar (and fewer coming back due to dollar + taxes), and a little bit of just generally being horrified by current prices.

Lots of new games coming out that look awesome, but hard to justify trading two "all time greats" for a single new pin... and even harder to justify spending more than my car is worth on a single new pin

#8182 6 years ago

I am tempted to start the bidding at 7k

And even i don't know if that is stupid high or low at this point

2 months later
#8519 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have a mint under 100 plays JJP Dialed In, comes with invisiglass and pin stadium lighting (nib) not installed yet. $9900
Preferably looking for a trade on Metallica premium/Le +/- cash
Sandeep Mehta - 7809537101

Nice price; that has even me tempted! Which means it should sell by the end of the day

#8543 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

If it's a newer game Nitro has some mods in Canada. They also have ColorDMD and such.
In the US Marcos has a cheaper/slower shipping option now. Starts around $6.95 i think.

I didn't know that Nitro had color DMD's; nice! Depending on the price,should save some bucks on shipping...

2 months later
#9110 5 years ago

Putting my Black Knight up for sale; game is located in Victoria.

It has a CPR playfield installed, and I put the extra effort into replacing all four flipper mechs with fresh WPC mechanisms, as the Williams System 7 versions did not have replaceable coil stops.

This Black Knight shoots really well, and is in fantastic shape.

The biggest physical flaw I am aware of is the bottom rear of the cabinet is a bit chipped from moving around. Everything else in the game is really nice IMO, especially considering this game is getting close to being 40 years old.

The reason I am selling? Having had the game for 10 years, I think it is time for some new blood in the gameroom. I may have become too good at it over the years, though I can still have it kick my butt often enough to put a smile on my face.

Many many pics included in the onedrive folder below:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigawivMFzTqMkJEyjYQ

Asking $4500 Canadian, which may or may not be high. Most pin prices seem crazy to me nowadays, so I find estimating fair prices near impossible. The two most recent BK sales I am aware of locally went for ~$3000-3500, and those were without the new playfield and flipper mechs. Open to some "Helpful" pinside reeducation on this

#9115 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I sold mine for 3000.00 last year,mint back glass,some wear on cabinet,head and play field.
rebuilt flippers,Led's in GI,played really nice.
Yours sounds like a nice one for sure.

Sounds reasonable! I will be interested to see what sort of interest this game gets. If it ends up sitting until BK's 40th anniversary, I know I priced it too high

#9124 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've owned 35+ games and the only game the wife liked was Funhouse. She has played a total of 2 games since I traded it last November.

How much did she play before?

3 weeks later
#9307 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Looking at a few different options. Wont be a Stern though.

Care to elaborate? Spike system issues or just other qc or ?

#9315 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

No, I have no issues with my Stern's, and the support is top notch if I do. Plus they help promote pinball a ton and provide a ton of swag for events.
Just don't want to be a Stern only shop. Variety is the spice and all that.

Makes sense! Thank you for clarifying.

#9321 5 years ago

My Black Knight sold, pending pickup.

I have room for one more again... maybe. Since I also have an old EM in the garage I can try fixing up again... . And I am sort of at +2 capacity anyways. But I freed up a spot gosh darn it!

#9344 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Wow pretty good deal on 8 pin in bc right now on Kijiji. Good luck to who pick that up.

I saw that; given most of the games seem to need a bit of work, I am not sure this is a GREAT deal, but it is an interesting one.

Not sure if I am undervaluing the games, but:
5K for a fishtales?
2K for an "okay" pinbot
1.5K for a silverball mania with lots of touchups?
1.5K for a ? working Alien Poker?
1K for a hot tip with a "custom" repainted cabinet and MPU issues?

Then the last $500 gets you 3 project EM's?

Not a lot of money in it to fix the games up and move them on, unless I am way off on my prices here...

But an interesting project for a hobbyist who loves fixing things and somehow has room for 8 games?

#9348 5 years ago

Fishtales looked pretty nice! I can see paying up to 5k can for one in today's Looney toons market.

Not saying I would but it seems plausible when demo man is now a 5k pin as well...

#9404 5 years ago

Price seems fair in today's market to the point even a cheapass like me is scratching their chin saying "hmmm.... maybe he would accept "game X" plus cash

Risks to me are a vault could be incoming, but even if so the amount of mods here desirable to me makes that a wash.

Biggest decision point for me would be buy this loaded tron, or IM pro + ~2K leftover? Life is tough

Quoted from tomdotcom:

Pins are overpriced these days, everyone knows it. There is no sense arguing it.
I'm second guessing even posting this but here goes, my TronPRO is now for sale or trade 2 or 3 pins for 1, make me an trade offer I can't refuse Prefer to trade vs sell. Not in a rush, it's one of my fave pins of all time.
HUO, 2nd owner. 10kCAN
Eli's lit ramp kit
Decal on recognizer bank
Lit Light Cycles
Tron Mini Arcade Cabinet (version 3)
FF speaker system
Lit Recognizer
Flynn sign
Cliffy on arcade scoop and ramps (before 1st game played)
3D translite
Playfield Support brackets instead of rods
Leds from Cointaker
Splitter for mods
Pinbits plastic protector set (installed before 1st game played)
LE apron with bulbs
Shaker motor
Will include original apron as well, also original arcade and pop bumper caps
Chrome bumper caps (hooked on pinball)
Might be missing something, but it's a beauty. I've had it long enough now, and it's time for something new

2 weeks later
#9533 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

MMr standard reduced to 9K.
Come eat a sandwich and check it out.

Wow!

Great price. I am even tempted!

#9538 5 years ago

Where are you, and are you looking to trade or buy outright?

I have a SM and have been thinking about getting an iron maiden. But I am in BC.

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Looking for a Used GotG pro mainly. Would also entertain Aerosmith pro, Ac/dc pro, SM, SW pro and possibly TNA. Let me know what you have. Might entertain others that aren’t on my list. Cheers

#9556 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Assuming that is in CDN funds, that seems to be a very reasonable price, especially for the mods that come with. GLWTS!

Agreed. I hate shipping pins and I hate dropping 10 grand but consider me tempted! Which means it should be sold asap.

1 month later
#9830 5 years ago

Wow that sounds like a SUPER nice ST!

Quoted from jesperpark:Looking to sell my Star trek pro, need to make room for a new game. Huo and well taken care of. Plays super fast and smooth
List of mods
Color lcd dmd
Shaker motor
Aurich decals and translite
Mirror blades
Interactive vengeance mod
Interactive backglass lighting
Comet color leds
All blue Titan rubbers
7000 or will remove the color dmd and sell for 6500.
Would rather sell locally. Pm me for details or pics

1 month later
#10157 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ahhh yeah they have it lucky. Now if stern had a cdn plant we would be ok.
Several Americans have asked to buy my games and bring it over for them. That’s mostly a no can do, we Canadians can only bring an item worth up to 2,500 over. After that they will charge you a tax rate equivalent to income tax and write it up as a commercial transaction. No work around either ie. having buyer pre pay or pay there, using different ways to pay etc.

I was not aware of that! I thought I could deliver a game to the US without issues, but never have... thank you for the heads up!

#10172 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Actually, I think I heard on a podcast that someone took off the glass and just using their hands it still took like an hour to get to the end!

I am sure that is some sort of exaggeration but yeah there is a lot to do in that game! I have had mine for years and dig it. If WPT came out now it would be a $10K+ game from Stern with the amount of code and toys. All it needed was a LE plaque and to be delayed 5 years and people would have lost their minds when it was released.

It DOES suffer from "TZ syndrome" in that the game is downright confusion to someone who does not know the rules; but UNLIKE some of Keefer's more recent offerings there are at least some easy things to do so noobs can at least luck into a pity multiball or something.

#10179 5 years ago

Wow, you replaced the upper playfield on a HOU game? Any interest in sending it my way for a relatively cheap price?

Mine was/is previously routed, and the playfield still looks good enough... but I wouldn't mind the opportunity to see what a "newer" one looks like

Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I bought my WPT a couple of years ago for $2,600 Canadian and it was HUO and in great shape. So cheap, a great game and Keefer rules.
I've added a new upper play field, Color DMD, LED's, LED OCD, alternate translite, Flipper Fidelity speakers, Tilt Graphics side blades, InvisiGlass, Pop bumper LED rings and some poker chips to the play field so it looks like I'm in for around $4,400 +/- after all the mods and in my opinion this is a deal. I think that WPT is a huge bargain when compared to some of the absolutely ridiculous prices on new games.
By the way, I have paid an absolutely ridiculous price for some of the new games -----> AFMLE & Alien LE.
I have a problem..... please help
QSS

#10181 5 years ago

Cool of you! Pm me if you find it and I will shoot you 20 bucks or whatever for shipping.

I have heard you can't polish those but it seems like a good candidate to see if that is true!

Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Pretty sure it was HUO but the upper playfield was pretty foggy looking and that's why I replaced it. I'll see if I can find it and I if I do, I'll send it to you for nothing.
QSS

1 week later
#10307 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Despite what games are "worth" I am seeing more and more high value games sitting without buyers. Maybe the time of year or maybe people don't want to pay the price for games. I am not saying they are not worth that much, just people want more affordable games now I guess.

I think it is more that IF you have 10k plus to drop on a game unless you NEED a specific title in your life you have a tonne of NIB options. Or used pins for less.

For example if I am dropping like 13k on a pin at the moment it would likely be a JJP pirates over a Tron. And I love Tron.

#10311 5 years ago

I’ve noticed last while that all premium and le games are taking a while to sell or need price drops to move them. Older stuff and Huo recent pros seem to sell pretty quick though.

I have noticed this too. Glad you finally sold your afmle. It was tempting but again for over 10k at least some of the the newer games deliver better value. And I like afm better than mm!

1 month later
#10647 5 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb Playball to make room for something else; in decent shape and plays well. I went over it last Summer when I bought it (replaced rubbers, all bulbs, and did some mech cleaning and adjustment to get it playing as close to perfect as possible ).

Game is located in Victoria , BC.

victoria.craigslist.org link

#10680 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If you have ever purchased a game from someone in the US, what is the best method to make a deposit from a Canadian bank? I was trying to make the deposit through Paypal, but it takes over a week to move the funds from your bank account to your Paypal account. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Can't you just make a deposit via credit card, or pay from your bank account?

I can send money via paypal pretty quick, NEVER a week long process... just click some buttons.

2 weeks later
#10825 5 years ago

Any JJP PoTC for sale or trade ?

#10831 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

lol, just my personal opinion, everyone is free to like what they like! For me, I don't like it because of lopsided rules, unsatisfying shots, video mode that's worth far too much for what it is, etc. The theme is fun, the gameplay is just a bit dull for me. YMMV

Fish tales was a great $1200 game. When it is pushing towards used Iron Maiden pro pricing in Canada, you have to give your head a shake

That being said, apparently ToM is edging or past MM prices here, so what do I know?

#10834 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I already own Maiden but I will take that $3,000 used pro you speak of.

If you see a fish tales for $2500 Cad please let me know as well

1 week later
#10918 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Just buy non ghosting roms. No need to change the leds

Can you please message me where to get those special roms?

And still interested in a pirates or dialed in if someone needs funds for a SWORD OF RAGE

#10939 5 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

hobbyroms.com ships out of Ontario

Thank you for the tip! And sorry for the delayed thank you...

#10964 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Yea seems strange that no one would offer this in Canada. I'll swing by Flintstone Glass in Etobicoke on my way home today and see what they offer for anti reflection glass. Whats the standard pin size, 21 x 43 x 3/16? I need replacement glass for my 3 machines, so hopefully the price isn't exorbitant.

Please let us know what you find out; in prior years for whatever set of reasons this was really hard to find in small quantities (if you could at all).

Jersey Jack once remarked that when he first entered the high end glass game he was surprised that his first order of however many hundred or thousands of sheets was considered "nothing" in the glass world (e.g. you think that is a VOLUME order; get a load of this guy!).

I am surprised this has not come down in price really at all over the last 8 years or so?

#10980 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone else tired of this glass talk? Isn't this a pins for sale thread? Why not take it to the What's Up Canada thread? Lol

I like the glass talk.

I will have some pics of a 2007 era Stern spiderman for sale in Victoria tonight to satisfy your sales needs

Hopefully someone around here wants it!

#10982 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Oh i’d LOVE to have her back but we just went all out with a Deadpool.

Nice score! Definitely a lot of nice games released lately.

#10983 5 years ago

Here are the pics from my Spiderman; asking 7k, game is located in Victoria:

I just took a (possibly crazy) amount of pics and uploaded them here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigbhKnl59mVvvE2LZcg

It was routed for a time years ago, but the outside cabinet is in great shape. I am sure the inside could be touched up with a paint pen here and there, I tend to keep stuff like that original.

The good: It is is in pretty good shape. I upgraded to comet LED's soon after I bought the game years ago, added an LED OCD board so you can still tell where the 2x and 3x multipliers are (as well as maintaining the light show), added a shaker motor and upgraded to flipper fidelity speakers. I wanted a players game I could rock out to, and that is what this is.

The bad: There is some playfield wear near the doc oc magnet (I would consider this normal wear, but it is there). The plastics on this game seem to take a beating; if needing perfect plastics is your thing replacements are available at pinball life, I just never felt like dropping the cash on those, just to keep them in the bag in the cabinet. There are some tiny white dots on the translite; it almost looks like something from the factory as the back of the translite looks fine.

I swear I bought a replacement sandman plastic (those are broken basically 100% of the time; mine has been upgraded with some spring steel, which has worked and been durable. If/when I remember where my sandman plastic is I will include it. I have a paper manual to include as well (I know where that is ).

#11007 5 years ago

Price drop on my Spiderman to $6700;

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigbhKnl59mVvvE2LZcg

Comes with Shaker, upgraded speakers and LED OCD board to make the LED's even more awesome (and micromanaged if desired).

I also have a players condition World Poker Tour that if anybody is looking for I can take some pics tomorrow; All games are in Victoria BC .

#11014 5 years ago

Great price on sm, surprised not sold yet. Be gone right away on the mainland

Thank you; I definitely have some interest but it is not SOLD SOLD SOLD like that sweet ass Whirlwind

1 week later
#11075 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I have a color dmd (lcd) I pulled from my Lotr and wanted to install into my Spidey but found out it wont work. Needs to be the updated newer version "b". Anyway, I'll sell or trade this one for one I can install into Spiderman. I have extra cables for Stern and Williams/Bally, included. Prefer a trade, $400 cash.

I will buy it if you can or will ship to Victoria BC. We can work out via pm tomorrow if you want.

2 months later
#11597 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Everyone see the demolition derby on sask Kijiji. $10k by Christmas! Lol. I happen to know the person who sold it locally for $250 two days ago. That was a quick flip. Lol

Uh, you passed on a $250 Demo man?

2 months later
#12121 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I’ve been offered a Transformers LE by more than one person for my TSPP (even though it was not on my short list of pins I’d trade it for).
I am as big of a fan of Transformers as I am Simpsons and I heard the LE Transformers is much better than the Pro. What are chances I’d regret trading TSPP for Transformers LE?

Close to 100 percent?

1 week later
#12239 4 years ago

Honestly even 260 is not too too bad. That vs the other rates is a difference of what... The amount I would pay for shipping a Marco or pinball life order to me?

2 weeks later
#12320 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Anyways this is a for sale thread. Im thinking of letting my modded DILE go. Pm me for details and ill be making a kijiji add with photos next week

Oh man. I need to get off my but and actually sell my HUO LOTR. I love the game I just don't play it enough right now. Could be next on the chopping block and I would not mind a Dialed In eventually.

3 weeks later
#12402 4 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

Selling off some games to make some room, open to offers
The Shadow and Iron Man Vault - PM with any questions or additional picture requests!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87896
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87894

Nice games! Iron man is tempting and I already own one!

3 weeks later
#12549 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hey guys!
I’ll try this again. Looking to switch things up. New price without ColorDMD on my restored BSD $6100 OBO. Message me if you’re interested thanks!

Dang! Goats.

1 month later
#12828 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I'd love a MINTY LOTR (any edition - it would have to be perfect). I would even trade my MBLE in a package. When you see one, let me know!

Good luck finding a perfect game nib let alone used. I am not trying to be a jerk but I avoid doing trades or sales with those expecting perfection . If you look hard enough there is a flaw somewhere.

And anybody selling a perfect game is either clueless or a liar. I don't have time to deal with either especially if they want a premium for their deception or cluelessness.

#12833 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Well, good thing I don’t look very hard.

Well okay then; if your wanted ad reads:

I'd love a MINTY LOTR (any edition - it would have to be perfect). But I don't look too hard for flaws.

I still would not know what to make of it ; if it sounds like the buyer is too needy or doesn't know what they want, a lot of seasoned sellers will just pull the hard pass ripcord and keep moving...

#12835 4 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

I am looking to sell My Minty Williams Roadshow , Full leds , new legs and protectors , new side blades ( not installed yet ) full cliffy set not installed , original promo topper included as well ( not installed ) PF is mint and so is cabinet . Experienced shipper can have delivered to any Manitoulin transport depot easily .

#12841 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Every pinball machine is for sale, for the right price. Lets not pretend like we're all so high and mighty we wouldn't sell all of our favourite games for enough money.

100 percent agree here. If someone wants my jjp potc for stupid stupid money I would sell. The same is true of my car or anything else replaceable.

Pay me enough that sourcing a new one is a no brainer and it's yours

1 month later
#13119 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

8.5k USD for standard.
Looks like a 5kCAD markup. Ouch.

Not so much with tax. My le was 15k all in.

#13121 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

8500 usd is 11500 Canadian ad 13% tax is 13k. Not really sure where you are seeing 5k markup.
Plus all the mods and these are all selling above NIB as they are rare.

Yup.

#13143 4 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

Dialed In LE (DILE)
HUO - Original Owner
No issues or damage
$10K CAD (FIRM)
Prefer Local Sale (Vancouver)

Wow! That is a really good price! I would have picked that up had I been more patient. My DI came with a Crap tonne of mods I value so i have that going for me. Good luck!

1 month later
#13406 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

IMO $900 for any solid state pin... being sold by someone who knows anything about pinball... I'm not talking about grabbing a deal on Kijiji just isn't a thing anymore unless it is completely trashed and not working.

Yup. Not suggesting you overpay what you feel it is worth but stating your intentions as above is fine. Whinging on about how no one wants to sell it to you for your offer price gets old fast.

2 months later
#13866 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman66:

*Bump* Have a very nice T2 for sale. Several mods and extra parts. One small ding on the cabinet, otherwise amazing condition and a beautiful game. Email for pics.
$4500 CDN. Located in Langley BC, not able to ship at this time. May consider trades/part trades, check my wishlist!!

Wow!m that seems like a really good price!

3 weeks later
#14103 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Ok. Not gonna mind my business for a sec youve talked about this game for 6 months or more. Just go make a deal. He's in your Province. Maybe he travels to TO occasionally so you can work out delivery or something then it's worth an extra couple hundred.

I guess the other option is we change this thread name to Canada games for sale plus Grayson's dad talks about buying a blackout but doesn't follow through.

#14140 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Lot of people awefully worked up lol. Chill the f out. Im not driving 10hrs round trip to spend $2,500 on a Blackout fron a guy that was rude to my friend about the Flash Gordon and ill keep looking as much as i like and as long as like thanks. I buy plenty of other titles while i wait and i will still post that im looking every month or 2 until i.find what makes me happy. Some people just need to calm the f down about other peoples shit lol. Lot of talk like $2,500 isnt bad but thisnis the 3rd time he has listed it. Its not just me that thinks it too much. I offer 2k. More than fair. I can wait.and post here.that im looking

Yes, you are free to post monthly about how much you miss your Blackout and how much you want one. And we are free to give you a moderately hard time the Xth time one comes up for sale and you pass on it. I don't think anybody is getting worked up over it. It would be crazy not to expect some comments after a point unless we all had long term memory issues.

Sorry you missed out on one for $1300. Considering that is the price some people are paying for crappy Stern toppers these days, that is almost "free". Crazy prices these days!

#14185 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I can't believe I haven't been offered a x-men pro yet. This thread is clearly broken.

It is not a common game; I have only seen one pro in Canada in the last several years. Just be patient and keep your eyes open!

#14190 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Take it out to the playfield.
One on one,
High score wins.
On Blackout naturally.

Strangely enough this is something the community could get behind. Not in a negative way I hope. Just some friendly pinball on this now legendary in Canada SS game.

2 months later
#14864 3 years ago

I think I forgot to mention but rob zombie is sold after 23 fucking months lol

Wow, and there are some on here thinking that RZ is somehow now this high demand game again?

#14889 3 years ago

Cross posting here; if someone is wanting a No Fear, I have one for sale.

Not sure what price it will sell for; in a world where mid-range solid states seem to be seem to be selling in the 3-4 K range. As always it will be worth what someone wants to pay.

Here is my ad:

I have owned it for around 1.5 years, and just looking to shake my lineup up a bit (I have a spike era Jurassic Park incoming; yay!).

Game is modified with "mirror blades", and LED's for all lamps including flashbulbs. Additionally spotlights and trough lights have been added so, this is a bright, fast playing game.

There is a link here to around 80 pictures so you can have a look.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0Jig_Yg_oEjJHWzA7wKRA?e=6mWgNg

At the very least there are a bunch of pictures for you to flip through if you want to see a No Fear. There is a small chip out of the playfield on the "Dirt Challenge" insert. And usual signs of use for a game from 1995 (e.g. wear behind the drop target). The cabinet has been touched up with Sharpie pens by a prior owner. It doesn't look perfect, but surely looks better than the sun faded "white cab" No Fears that pop up.

I was told the plastic upper ramp was replaced relatively recently, it certainly looks newish to me but I don't have one to compare to.

The LED's combined with the mirror blades are amazing if you want your games bright and and flashy; seeing this game done up convinced me "mirror blades are cool" . Lastly, the lockdown bar and side rails are brand new; I replaced these as they had some not so great looking powder coat on them when I bought the game.

If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donantion. I feel overdue there regardless.

#14892 3 years ago

Twd pro is sold.
New buyers first pin.
25 th anniversary /retirement present for his wife. She was giddy with excitement lol. Was a fun sales experience.

Nice; interesting first pin option for a retiree, but what the heck. Nice to make someone's day and free up a slot or some $$$ for another pin.

#14905 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Not sure what price it will sell for; in a world where mid-range solid states seem to be seem to be selling in the 3-4 K range. As always it will be worth what someone wants to pay.
Here is my ad:
I have owned it for around 1.5 years, and just looking to shake my lineup up a bit (I have a spike era Jurassic Park incoming; yay!).
Game is modified with "mirror blades", and LED's for all lamps including flashbulbs. Additionally spotlights and trough lights have been added so, this is a bright, fast playing game.
At the very least there are a bunch of pictures for you to flip through if you want to see a No Fear. There is a small chip out of the playfield on the "Dirt Challenge" insert. And usual signs of use for a game from 1995 (e.g. wear behind the drop target). The cabinet has been touched up with Sharpie pens by a prior owner. It doesn't look perfect, but surely looks better than the sun faded "white cab" No Fears that pop up.
I was told the plastic upper ramp was replaced relatively recently, it certainly looks newish to me but I don't have one to compare to.
The LED's combined with the mirror blades are amazing if you want your games bright and and flashy; seeing this game done up convinced me "mirror blades are cool" . Lastly, the lockdown bar and side rails are brand new; I replaced these as they had some not so great looking powder coat on them when I bought the game.
If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donantion. I feel overdue there regardless.

Sorry for the self quote. I can no longer edit this. Game is in Victoria BC. Thank you to a pinsider form the reminder!

1 week later
#14946 3 years ago

Price drop to $4500; my No Fear in Victoria:

Here is my ad:

If you think this game might be for you, please send me a PM! If this seems to sell through pinside I will happily make a donation. I feel overdue there regardless.

#14985 3 years ago

NO FEAR is sold; (FWIW it sold outside if Pinside).

2 months later
4 months later
#16943 2 years ago
Quoted from Lymes:

TMNT Pro for sale or trade. Original owner. Has side blades and shooter rod. Looking for newer pins but would consider nice condition DMD or System 11s. Cash price is $7500

Given all the crazyness over the last year this seems like a good deal!

3 weeks later
#17137 2 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Buyer for my BKSOR Pro fell through so I'm posting it for any takers.
Located in Ottawa.
Asking $7,600.
Details and pics over on PinRev:
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/bksor-pro-for-sale-ottawa.11200/
Only selling because Mando is incoming.
Thanks all!
Steve

That would be tempting if local!

Good luck.

#17156 2 years ago

Time to shake some games loose and see if I can get something new (GNR?). Games are located in my collection in Victoria, BC.

Up for sale is my HOU Iron Man from the original run. It has "non-ghosting" LED's that look great to me, a shaker motor, upgraded subwoofer and I took the pegs off and added standard service rails for underneath the playfield. I also added "lollipop" rails to the sides so I would not have to worry about damage when others were playing it. I have owned the game for ~11 years; I bought it off the owner who bought it new.

Asking $7000.

Lots of pictures here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUci_tMVxU3Xz5LQw?e=2avCs0

Also up for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years
The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.

Asking $5000

Far too many pics here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUdguFw7nZqGxO2ZA?e=OWVYrg

If these sell through pinside I will donate! And I am not sure where to price these since things keep getting crazier in pinball. I know of a Sorcerer that sold for $3500 Cad last summer locally, I have to think mine is worth a bit more than that one...

#17172 2 years ago

My Iron Man is sold to an awesome newer collector off pinside.

I will be heading to Burnaby to pick up a game (possibly as soon as tomorrow) so if somehow that makes you more interested in Sorcerer please give me a shout!

Still for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years
The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.

Asking $5000

Far too many pics here:

1 week later
#17237 2 years ago

Price drop on my Sorcerer, only $4500. Game is in Victoria.

Up for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years. I even replaced the flipper coils and capacitors with more reliable newer equivalents.

The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole sized defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.

Asking $4500

Far too many pics here:

Back on the topic of NOT selling things, I am always a bit puzzled by people who always need to check with everything with their spouse. I can see running a major purchase by them, whatever. But I bumped into one fellow who took this to the extreme, e.g. "my wife wants to know what you have for sale, my wife wants to see a video of this or that, my wife wants to know where to get parts".

I don't mind helping you make an informed purchase, just stop putting it on your wife all the time !!!

#17239 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Idk, in this particular example, it sounds like this guy is lucky. I like to hear a wife asking these questions. Sounds like she is involved in the hobby, not just tolerant of her husband's hobby.
Wives can like pinball and have their own preferences. There are definitely games my gf prefers that im not actively looking for.

Yeah I can see that. Fair point! I am not sure what was going on but I hope they are enjoying the hobby still.

2 weeks later
#17329 2 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Looking for a Stern pinball head (Spike or regular). Any chance someone has one ?

Project virtual pin or shipping damage or?

3 weeks later
#17486 2 years ago

My Sorcerer Pinball is still for sale in Victoria; new playfield, new plastics, lots of upgrades (new displays, mostly new boards).

Asking $4500.

Tonnes of pics here:

1 month later
#17753 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Great price, as I think the new Stern premiums coming out after January 1st in Ontario are going to cost more than $14k CDN with 13% sales tax and 1.27 FX. This is a chance to buy a LE for $14K.

Yeah, not sure what is up.

My Sorcerer just sold, and there even seemed to be less looky-loo's than usual. Pins are red hot supposedly, but buyers are scarce? Yet look at the Banning auction... maybe its a Canadian thing?

#17759 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also, my Deadpool pro seller backed out at the request of his grandkids so I'm still looking for one.

Well, that's more creative than "my wife changed her mind".

#17764 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yeah, but in reality, it's often true.
I've jumped the gun because I've wanted a pin and inquired. Then, excited, I've discussed it with the better half only to be told "there are renovations we need to do and other shit that is way more important than a 10k pinball machine. Besides, you already have 12!" Then I have to do the email/call of shame and tell someone that my wife vetoed my great idea. And you'd think I'd learn, but then that one machine I've always wanted comes up and I know it will sell right away. Down the spiral I go.

Doh; I haven't had that happen yet. As long as I don't exceed my space (9 pins should be enough... right? ) my wife seems very chill about spending more than our vehicles are worth on a pin.

3 weeks later
#17986 2 years ago

Yeah, not to pile on and you don't owe us an explanation but holy cow! That is the "newest" used game I have ever seen.

3 weeks later
#18173 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I bought a set of mirror blades for my JJP. They got damaged in shipping. The two skinny tabs are bent. They are still 100% funtional. Unfortunately they can’t be banged straight because of the limited clearance in GnR. I also don’t have the equipment to cut them properly. Properly cut and installed a new machine you wouldn’t even notice. They fit all JJP machines
I’m in the middle of a Canada post claim and if they don’t want them back (which is suspect) they are available. This is a pay it forward, pick up in the GTA if your close. I will ship at shippers expense.
Most importantly, nitro has been incredible and sent me new blades before Canada post emailed me back.

Because I am dumb I would pay shipping of these to me just to see if I can "make them work" in one of my games

Happy to take them off your hands if you are willing to ship! Also PM'ing you.

2 months later
#19006 2 years ago
Quoted from MattyF:

For sale/trade: HS2 - Getaway
Player's condition. Has some playfield planking and the standard cabinet fade. Fantastic player. Pin2DMD colour DMD. Full LEDs. Topper works. Supercharger is in great shape (with home made guard to prevent ball fly-outs). Upgraded flipper coils to help with that pesky lock shot.
Located in North Bay, ON.
$5,200. Will consider trades for other DMDs. Notably Jackbot.

Not a bad price, and things are so crazy right now that honestly seems like a good candidate for some Radcals and a playfield swap

I am not the largest fan of HS in the world, but I do enjoy it. I hope somebody picks this up and enjoys it (with or without the restore).

3 months later
#19728 1 year ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

I have a Led Zep Pro up for sale on marketplace!

Machine - For Sale

Led Zeppelin (Pro)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Jan. 2021 build date.
Excellent condition, see pics for details.

Willing to pack and pallet for shipping at buyers expense.”

23 hours ago

Montreal, QC

movingpictures

Assuming that is in case that is a nice price! I can never tell these days.

Edit:. Guessing usd though. MSRP has gone up! Up! Up!

3 weeks later
#19893 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Most every deal made in pinball is a loss for someone. The people selling for more money now are doing so to make up for the decade or so of bad deals they've made lol. Overall I'm still more or less even and can happily say every game that came into my house left in better condition than it arrived in. I'm going to be selling 3 or 4 games at yegpin this year and i've been struggling to decide how to price them.

Price them what you think is fair!

Who knows what buyers will think is fair, some people will trip over themselves to buy a given pin, others will spend hours trying to haggle you down on an already well priced pin. And you can't control which buyers will be at the show looking for a game, with money ready.

I am sure you know all of this! And I am guessing you are prioritizing getting these to the show and being available to play, otherwise you would just list them here and have most of them gone by the time the show happens?

1 week later
#19975 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Never using that to sell again then.

Forget selling. Will suck to buy on it as well! I am assuming the buyer pays whatever tax would be applicable in the province.

Is this for all items or just new stuff?

1 week later
#20062 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:Gilligan's Island project for sale.
I have too many projects so I need to let this one go:
- solid cabinet
- solid head but needs the bottom replaced
- fully populated playfield
- new cabinet decals (not installed)
- new siderails
- no batteries, NVRAM installed
- lots of additional parts
Asking $3700 OBO

That is pretty reasonable!

1 week later
#20134 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Hey all. Mando Pro will be brought to YEGPIN where it will be up for sale. $9k CDN. Beautiful Root Beer powder coat (with lollipop rails), upgraded stern metal ramps (with plastic ramp parts included), insider connected kit, pinwoofer GT upgrade, full plastic protectors, titan rubbers and cliffy protectors. It’s a beautiful game.

Sounds like a nice game!

5 months later
#21561 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

***Deposit rec’d

Figured that would go quick! Even though I just picked up a pro a week ago even I was tempted to pick this up!

Congrats on the sale, and congrats to the lucky buyer!

Now to spend however long upgrading the speakers on my pro; will the cabinet shudder with Godzilla roars? In the Godzilla announcer voice "Stay Tuned".

#21580 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Have a Stern Insider Connect that was added to a game I purchased. No interest in it so will sell for $200 Cdn. Thanks.

Does it come with the extra apron, or just the LED / circuit board for insider connected?

1 month later
#21992 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Location?
Price?
Those may help in selling

For sure! Add some pics and clarify what pretty much brand new means if you can as well. It won't hurt your sale chances I would think!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.