(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#227 10 years ago

I've got a South Park I'm going to be selling in the next little while if anybody is interested. I have shipped before and would gladly do it again if there is any interest PM me.

6 months later
#923 9 years ago

Yeah pretty good price on that game. Good luck with the sale.

#933 9 years ago

Hey guys, it was nice meeting zero and algrande. Played some Full Throttle and in my opinion it's the best of the new non Stern games.

1 week later
#978 9 years ago

Anybody have or know of anybody having a Lord of the Ring's or Lord of the Ring's LE pinball machine for sale or trade?

#1028 9 years ago

Still looking for a LOTR or LOTRLE. I do have a Demolition Man and a Bride of Pinbot I would sell or trade.

#1061 9 years ago

congrats movingpictures on the sale of Orbitor1.

2 months later
#1474 9 years ago

WOW congrats on the Star Trek premium sale. Fantastic pin at a FANTASTIC price.

1 month later
#1783 9 years ago

Where are all the late '70s and early '80s Bally games.

1 year later
#4280 8 years ago

My dad has a few games for sale. He is selling a Lectronomo $800 working great playing condition with some back glass flaking but not terrible, 4 player displays good the credit/ ball in play display is flakey. Totem $1100 working 100% shopped really nice play field and back glass. Back glass is missing the blue in the display areas ( someone previous scrapped off ). Also has a Sinbad in nice shape and fully working $900 and a Genie $1600 in nice shape very little play field wear and nice back glass. It does have the wrong sound rom. It has a roller disco sound rom. If anyone is interested let me know. Prefer local pickup but would gladly ship if required at buyers expense.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4283 8 years ago

Couple more pictures of Lectronomo and added pics of Totem. If interested I can email more pics which you would be able to take a closer look.

#4285 8 years ago

Totem has been sold. All others still available

2 weeks later
#4382 8 years ago

Anybody know anyone with a Gottlieb Operation Thunder? I'm interested in purchasing or possibly trading for one

2 months later
#4751 7 years ago

I have shipped numerous games most recently a Capcom Airborne from London, Ontario to Winnipeg. I've always had great experiences shipping the games with the feared Day and Ross and Someday. It was $170 to pick up at the home in London and ship to the Depot here in Winnipeg. If it's Depot to Depot it tends to be around $120 for me. That being said when I heard what happened to the Ac/Dc it is still a touch scary but if it's an expensive game I'd recommend like mentioned earlier to ship insured. I believe Vitran is what Nitro uses and he said the games can ship fully insured.

2 weeks later
#4827 7 years ago

I didn't think older solid state was your type of game Pingod. Oh and Wow nice Roller Coaster Tycoon. I played it for the first time in May at Pub340 in Vancouver. Excellent Lawlor game that I'd like to one day add to the collection.

#4838 7 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Anyone have a Lectronamo playfield to sell?

My dad is selling a Lectronomo. He is in Winnipeg and playfield is pretty good. There is a couple problems with 2 of the 5 displays but other than that corrosion was cleaned on mpu and plays great.

#4850 7 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I would rather deal with someone smaller who cares and wants my business. I tried dealing with Playdium and it was like talking to a brick wall. Over priced and out of touch.

Thats why we're all hoping one day soon Nitro gets to be national distributor or at least Western Canada distributor. It would make sense to have the official distributor someone that deals and specializes in pinball. Give it to Tommy is my vote and I'm sure many many more!

#4862 7 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Can you send me some pics of the playfield and asking price?

Yes I can, however I'm in Edmonton area right now so won't be able to until early next week. However the game was posted for sale in this very thread a couple of months ago. If you search Lectronomo in this thread you should find it. If not let me know and I'll get you pictures when I get back to the 'peg

11 months later
#6927 6 years ago

Is anyone interested in a LOTR ? It is a nice original with tasteful LED's. Also has shaker motor. We will have one for sale shortly and trying to gauge interest. Shipping is no problem as I've done it many times. Game is located in Winnipeg. Message me and I can get you pictures and more details. Price is $7800 CDN obo. Pictures to follow later

#6933 6 years ago

Sorry for the confusion. This is a regular LOTR not an LE. I'm not selling my LOTRLE in this thread. I would have made sure to mention LE.

#6958 6 years ago

LOTR standard version here in Winnipeg sold today! Stays in Winnipeg!

#6962 6 years ago

The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball machine in Moose Jaw is now not for sale right now. He was wanting to sell it to buy the LOTR that was for sale here in Winnipeg. Since that game is now sold he says he'll hang onto his TSPP for now unless anyone has an LOTR for sale or trade.

2 weeks later
#7108 6 years ago

We are very lucky to have the shipping prices of pinball machines that we have here in Canada. Hearing what it costs to ship games in the USA we have it easy. And Sameday.ca / Day & Ross are pretty good. I have used them numerous times for shipping pinball machines and haven't had an issue shipping. However I know that there have been a few issues in the past. But that's nature of the beast. To package up a game use some kind of box like an old Stern box from a different pinball machine you or one of your pinball buddies bought in the past. Fold up the game and wrap the box around the game and use shrink wrap on top of the box to give it added protection. Secure coin box to top of game or beside the game on the pallet depending what size pallet you use. Same with the legs. Even if you don't have a pallet, just package it up and bring it to the depot and the workers there will help you put it on a pallet and secure it to it. Just make sure you bring a few straps to secure it to the pallet. I am the lucky recipient of that Safecracker and I'm excited to get it. I think it's a cool game. Not a game I'd have in a small collection but in a collection over 10 I think it will give another nice different option.

#7112 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Your game had a few more wrapping steps
folded and wrapped,blanket wrapped,shrink wrap again,cardboard wrap,then shrink wrap again.
Legs and all other parts still inside cardboard,you don't want anything on the outside that could go missing.
Enjoy Safecracker David

LOL thanks pingod . There was bound to be a few steps missed. And yes on more expensive games the more time taken to pack like added moving blankets and extra wrap and cardboard etc. are all worth it. I've also seen the other way where I shipped a Williams Fire from Red Deer to Winnipeg and the guy just brought the game from Red Deer to Calgary (he was already heading that way) and dropped it off and put on pallet at the depot and no blankets no cardboard no shrink wrap LOL. And it still made it here without issues or damage. But like I said a case by case basis.

2 years later
#12632 4 years ago

Hello everyone and Happy New Year ! I’m looking for a 1993 Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula for sale ‍♂️. Does anyone have one for sale? PM me with pictures and pricing.

1 year later
#15619 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a Apollo 13 pinball machine. Does anyone have one they would consider selling? I’m interested in either a project or ready to go.

WTB: Apollo 13

3 weeks later
#15858 3 years ago

Lots of people looking for games..... Still looking for Apollo 13. Someone has to need some cash! Would love to find one in Canada. Any leads please let me know. Happy LONG WEEKEND PINBALLING!

10 months later
#18612 2 years ago

Happy New Year from Winnipeg!

2 weeks later
#18844 2 years ago

FS: Stern Ghostbusters Premium

Original owner bought it from Nitro in 2016. Has less than 500 plays. In excellent condition inside and out. Has the following:

- Original Stern accessory topper
- original Stern accessory art blades
- Cliffy shooter lane protectors (installed) & Scoleri bros. Cliffy’s included but not installed.
- Stern shaker motor installed
- Stern accessory shooter rod installed
- Twinkie with Slimer bite
- ColorDMD (LED)
- Limited Edition apron stickers (green slime versions) not installed

Willing to sell the game 3 ways

$12,500 No Topper, No ColorDMD and original Stern Display installed

$13,000 No Topper , with ColorDMD installed

$14,500 With Topper, with ColorDMD

** I’m open to reasonable offers and am very experienced with shipping and although I’d prefer a pickup. I’m happy to pack the game well and ship at you’re own cost and risk. I have many pictures, PM me with any questions and am happy to help in any other way I can.

#18849 2 years ago

Ghostbusters is SOLD (pending payment)

Quoted from Bay78:

FS: Stern Ghostbusters Premium
Original owner bought it from Nitro in 2016. Has less than 500 plays. In excellent condition inside and out. Has the following:
- Original Stern accessory topper
- original Stern accessory art blades
- Cliffy shooter lane protectors (installed) & Scoleri bros. Cliffy’s included but not installed.
- Stern shaker motor installed
- Stern accessory shooter rod installed
- Twinkie with Slimer bite
- ColorDMD (LED)
- Limited Edition apron stickers (green slime versions) not installed
Willing to sell the game 3 ways
$12,500 No Topper, No ColorDMD and original Stern Display installed
$13,000 No Topper , with ColorDMD installed
$14,500 With Topper, with ColorDMD
** I’m open to reasonable offers and am very experienced with shipping and although I’d prefer a pickup. I’m happy to pack the game well and ship at you’re own cost and risk. I have many pictures, PM me with any questions and am happy to help in any other way I can.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bay78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=bay78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.