(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,066 posts
  • 518 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by hollywood
  • Topic is favorited by 304 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Hmmm, OK, Canada Thread eh! I am looking for an Avengers LE, X-Men LE, Transformers LE, and or a Star Trek Premium or LE. Sorry for the Thread Hijack Spencer. If I find something I am looking for, I will have something for sale, not sure what yet.
Thanks, Dave

You should stop by some time to play them all first. I have them all lined up for you! I call this section of the gameroom the "unholy triumvirate" as they are the games that many people here on pinside don't care for at all. I personally love them!

Pinball3.jpg

2 weeks later
#112 6 years ago

Ask him what kind of doctor he is, then tell him about your problems in that respect and ask for his opinion.

2 months later
#327 5 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

I have a nice STtNG up for sale in Edmonton. Always interested to hear about potential trades too.
PM me if your looking for that machine

I have played this STTNG and it is beautiful. Ton of mods. Deal with Sup3rdaddy with confidence.

#342 5 years ago

I'd be willing to wager "scam"...

3 months later
#796 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hi Volk. Here's one just posted on MAACA yesterday. Asking 5500.00.
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16610

Could be wrong but I think he's looking for a Stern IJ4. That one is a Williams.

#803 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Doh, sorry about that!

No apologies necessary! Shit you were trying to help.

#813 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

IJ4 found, super nice example, pickup in about 2 weeks....deposit in place seller has been good to deal with super excited...

When you are ready to sell it, let me know...

2 weeks later
#891 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I have the same Ales Hemsky framed picture

Holy shit, that post was from page 1 of this thread posted 7 months ago! I almost forgot it was there.

I got the picture signed, and then I had it custom framed with my tickets from games 4 and 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals that year. Game 4 sucked, but game 6 was a blast. So effing loud in Rexall that night and it was a blowout. We were so close that year, and now its been almost a decade of crap. I almost forget what competent NHL management is.

2 months later
#1198 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

The hit you will take will depend entirely on what hit you're willing to take. The value of pins is completely set by what people will sell them for. There is a guy in Wisconsin asking 7650 USD, with exchange rate and shipping and stuff, I'm gonna be up near 8300, at that point I would just buy new, and I can get one shipped from Playdium for $9200, all in.

Not sure who you are dealing with at Playdium but you would be getting hosed at $9200 all in, especially for a sale to an AB resident. I got a quote that was way lower than that.

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I didn't get a quote, i just went to their web store and punched in the shipping details. Good to know that their quoted prices are cheaper.

For sure. Their prices are not final as you can negotiate. Also, if you are a repeat buyer they are better to deal with.

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

There is a TON of wiggle room with the pro's and NO wiggle room at all with the LE's. That's been my experience anyway.

No my experience at all.

#1225 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

They lower the price of LE's for you?

PM me and we can chat.

7 months later
#2577 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i still have my Stern Indiana Jones for sale nice machine with lots of mods(gold powder coated trim Ark topper and speaker inserts Mirror blades and fully LED's) would take $4250 for it or the right trade up down or straight accross pm me if interested

You're killing me bud...

#2582 4 years ago

I'm still open to a trade.

4 weeks later
#2789 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

bcrage88 you have a PM and if we work out a deal I may be able to come and pick it up if it fits in a Honda Pilot.

Pretty positive it would. I just fit one into a Honda CRV. Pilot is a lot bigger.

Bcrage's STLE is in great shape for those interested. Lots a nicely done mods.

5 months later
#4067 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

So someone posts a barely used X-Men LE in beloved kijiji with stock photos. Excellent work Stoney Plain

Quoted from str8cash:

Think you scared him off. See his 10g xmen is gone. Heard from a few collectors in Edmonton he's a A hole.

I'd like to state, for the record, that while I am in the Edmonton area, and do own an Xmen Magneto LE, this is not me and my Xmen is not currently, nor was it recently for sale.

Many may still feel that I am an "a hole", but I don't have anything for sale.

#4070 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

This made me laugh! Thanks

1 month later
#4209 4 years ago

How do I text someone $5?

5 months later
#4963 3 years ago

I know the seller. Great guy and honest. And I know the game because it used to be mine. I had no issues with the game. I added a lot of mods as he has noted which I think really add to the game. The seller takes good care of his games (I have his old tron as we did a swap at the time).

7 months later
#6293 2 years ago

I am thinking of selling one of either POTC or IJ4.

Both are in excellent condition. Both were bought from others so I cannot verify if they are HUO. I believe however that POTC is HUO. IJ4 may have been routed, but it is in really great shape. Tasteful mods for both games.

If people are interested, you can PM me and I am happy to provide more info and or pictures. However, please don't bother if you are a tire-kicker or lowballer.

#6299 2 years ago

Sale of POTC is pending.

1 week later
#6363 2 years ago

POTC is now sold to a great pinsider!

#6370 2 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Must be making room I predict a Aerosmith LE. Probably won't find an easier going guy in hobby to get along with. He is a cool customer and all of his machines are in tip top shape.

Thanks Derek!

3 months later
#7066 2 years ago

I'm in for an LE.

#7076 2 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wow..... congrats, Edmonton is like a magical land to me....lately you guys have everything, NIB pins and hundred millions contract hockey player hahahahahaha. McDavid is amazing.....enjoy the LE and post some pictures.

Pretty happy about the McJesus signing. He is the real deal.

And I am extremely excited about the SW LE on its way. I will post some pictures for sure.

Quoted from bcrage88:

No kidding, if there was ever a LE I thought you would buy it would be Star Wars especially with the life size Darth Vader costume in your house. Going to be an awesome game!!!

You're right. If there EVER was an LE game that was a must buy for me, this was it. I had no choice!

3 weeks later
#7222 2 years ago

GOT is an awesome game. I love the premium game best of the three both for looks and gameplay over the pro. This one is very nicely modded too. GLWTS!

2 weeks later
#7305 2 years ago

I am around actually. Hosting a team hockey party in the evening. So one fridge is jammed full of ice cold beer. Too bad my Star Wars LE won't be here until mid week.

#7378 2 years ago

Premium all the way Spencer. Love the hammer and snake mechs. In the words of Wham!, if you're gonna do it, do it right.

#7423 2 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Ha, doesn't take me long to figure out these new games. The older games never leave as they are hard as nails and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons I bought Aerosmith. I would rather support location pinball, so I don't tend to buy or keep the newer games that long just need to get a feel for them for competition play. No hurry to sell but if someone is looking for one at a reduced cost then new I am prepared to move it.

I would buy a SW pro and route it if there was a location in Edmonton that would be open to it. I think it would do really well.

2 weeks later
#7452 2 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

metallica has sold.

Was that you Spencer? If so, coming to my house seems to cost you money each time...

9 months later
#8785 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's only if it was a marketplace ad.
It would be nice if you move a game to history, you could add in a couple comments. I personally don't mind sharing what I sold games for and would help me keep track of past deals. It could also be a option that could be kept private for those who don't like to share.

If you go to "Your Collection / Wishlist" on pinside, there is a tab for each game in your collection or history called "purchase details". Click on this and you can enter your purchase and sale information.

#8789 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Does it hit a database for overall statistics or do you think it is just a tool for each owner to know/remember what they paid?

I think its private. Mine is. Not sure if it can be made public or not.

1 month later
#9072 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I really cant figure out the market either, it seems hit and miss, then you see a game listed at $11,200 and it sells ( allegedly ) the next day? I'd love to see what the actual selling price on some of these are. Like mentioned before, I would like to more something and I thought my prices were reasonable but I haven't had as much interest as I was hoping. People say, its summer but I don't really buy that, a solid game at a decent price should sell year round.
Maybe its just my shitty attitude?

I’d for sure say it’s your shitty attitude.

1 month later
#9415 1 year ago

For sale, my Avengers LE. Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Flipper Fidelity backbox and sub speakers
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Captain America shield shooter rod
- improved see-through inlane plastics installed
- Hawkeye EL ramp lighting
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Lit and interactive Ironman figure (light in his chest and hand)
- new Loki lock plastic with lights
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
- extra pro translite signed by George Gomez
- extra Hulk arms included

Asking $7700 CDN. The game is HUO. I am the one and only owner.

Also considering selling my Stern IJ4. I don't know if this was HUO or not as I am not the only owner. It is in great overall condition. There is wear around the magnet and Last Crusade scoop, but the magnet wear is covered by a sticker and the scoop by a cliffy. Also, the flasher on the Cairo Swordsman just died but can be replaced. Extras include:

- Ark topper
- Gold armor package
- LEDs throughout
- Indy (x2), Mola Ram, and Temple of Doom Slave figures added

Asking $5500 CDN.

Won't be posting these on Kijiji as I don't really want to deal with lowballers. Only posting here and by email to local collectors. PM me with your email for pics if you are interested.

For those who don't know me, Spencer and Bcrage can attest that I keep my games in pretty pristine condition.

#9461 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

For sale, my Avengers LE. Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:
- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Upgraded Tesseract
- Lit and interactive Loki figure (tesseract in his hand lights up when then lock is lit)
- Changed GI lighting to be less christmasee (green - other than by Hulk - changed to warm white which looks way better)
Asking $7700 CDN. The game is HUO. I am the one and only owner.
Also considering selling my Stern IJ4. I don't know if this was HUO or not as I am not the only owner. It is in great overall condition. There is wear around the magnet and Last Crusade scoop, but the magnet wear is covered by a sticker and the scoop by a cliffy. Also, the flasher on the Cairo Swordsman just died but can be replaced. Extras include:
- Ark topper
- Gold armor package
- LEDs throughout
Asking $5500 CDN.
Won't be posting these on Kijiji as I don't really want to deal with lowballers. Only posting here and by email to local collectors. PM me with your email for pics if you are interested.
For those who don't know me, Spencer and Bcrage can attest that I keep my games in pretty pristine condition.

A few people interested, but no sale yet, so price updates:

Avengers LE - $7200 CDN OBO
IJ4 - $5000 CDN OBO

Also, I would prefer a local sale for either / both of these games.

2 weeks later
#9555 1 year ago
Quoted from Aldo1977:

MMRLE for sale, colour dmd, 3D translight ( also original ) pin stadium lighting.
Late production April 2017, mint condition. $9500. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Assuming that is in CDN funds, that seems to be a very reasonable price, especially for the mods that come with. GLWTS!

3 weeks later
#9694 1 year ago

Buyer backed out so updated prices:

For sale, Avengers LE. Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Upgraded Tesseract

$6900 CDN. The game is HUO. I am the one and only owner.

Also Stern IJ4. I don't know if this was HUO or not as I am not the only owner. It is in great overall condition. There is wear around the magnet and Last Crusade scoop, but the magnet wear is covered by a sticker and the scoop by a cliffy. Also, the flasher on the Cairo Swordsman just died but can be replaced. Extras include:

- Ark topper
- Gold armor package
- LEDs throughout

$4700 CDN.

4 weeks later
#9955 1 year ago

Kijiji ad for IJ4 in Edmonton (not mine) - $6900

I wasn't sure but I now feel like mine was reasonably priced at $4700.

Last price drop - $4500 for IJ4, $6700 for Avengers LE.

1 month later
#10235 1 year ago

Still open to selling Stern IJ4 ($4500 obo), or Avengers LE ($6600 obo).

Also, I would consider selling my HUO TWD LE but that one wouldn't be cheap. It is mint and has all the best mods (color dmd, shaker, Gnassel bicycle girl light, side decals, Back Alley Creations railway tracks, Stern fishtank topper, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and acrylics, woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others). PM me if interested.

#10236 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Also, I would consider selling my HUO TWD LE but that one wouldn't be cheap. It is mint and has all the best mods (color dmd, shaker, Gnassel bicycle girl light, side decals, Back Alley Creations railway tracks, Stern fishtank topper, custom shooter rod, speaker lights and acrylics, woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others). PM me if interested.

Duplicate post - oops!

#10250 1 year ago

IJ4 is now pending.

#10287 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Asking $10,500 CDN for TWD LE. Would prefer a local sale and not to ship.

1 week later
1 month later
#10739 11 months ago

For sale, HUO Walking Dead LE ($10,500 CDN), with the following mods:

- color dmd
- shaker
- Gnassel bicycle girl light
- side decals
- Back Alley Creations railway tracks
- Stern fishtank topper
- custom shooter rod
- speaker lights and acrylics
- woodbury, hell and lit hitch hiker signs, and others

For sale, Avengers LE ($6700 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Upgraded Tesseract

Games are mint and I am the original owner of both. Not willing to ship at this time. Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#10741 11 months ago
Quoted from luch:

good price on walking dead le !

Thanks Luch! I try to price as reasonably as possible and think this is pretty fair with the mods I've put in.

#10815 11 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Come get my TWD LE instead...

#10844 11 months ago

TWD LE sale pending.

1 week later
#10899 11 months ago

TWD LE sold to a great pinsider!

2 weeks later
#11003 10 months ago
Quoted from ranchero:

If anyone is headed down to yegpin and has 1 or more good used dmd's that they have replaced with a color one (or just spares kicking around) pm me, as I need to purchase a couple replacements.

I have a few I’d sell to you. PM me.

1 month later
#11354 9 months ago

Player One / Starburst has always been good to me. Fair prices and good follow up service. Text me Spencer if you want.

#11394 8 months ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Has anyone in Canada bought NIB from a U.S. distributor? Are there some accustomed to delivering to Canada? I imagine it's more expensive with duties and shipping, but sometimes stock just isn't available in Canada.

Contact JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado. Solid distributor with a great reputation. All you need is to contact a customs broker who deals with the border issues. Basically they collect the taxes owing (GST and PST) and take care of the paperwork for a fee.

#11444 8 months ago

For sale, Avengers LE ($6700 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras including:

- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Upgraded Tesseract

Games is mint and I am the original owner. Not willing to ship at this time. Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#11484 8 months ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

- Topper
- Shaker motor
- Upgraded Tesseract
Games is mint and I am the original owner. Not willing to ship at this time. Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

Price drop on HUO mint modded Avengers blue LE. $6500 CDN

#11494 8 months ago

Isn't there a pinside rule that you can't have duplicate accounts?

#11495 8 months ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Isn't there a pinside rule that you can't have duplicate accounts?

EDIT - Found it.

Only Register Once

We don’t allow members to open multiple accounts, nor do we allow members to create accounts designed to impersonate others. Please only sign-up once using a legitimate email address.

1 week later
#11538 8 months ago

As is often the case, some people interested but no sale yet. Thus, a price drop!

Mint HUO Avengers LE ($6250 CDN). Its the blue version with a lot of mods / extras (see previous posts for full list).

Local cash sale only. PM me for pictures if you are interested.

#11561 8 months ago

Avengers LE sold to a great pinsider.

4 months later
#12395 3 months ago

Transformers LE (Combo version #48 of 500) for sale. HUO (I bought it NIB) in mint condition. Lots of extras including:

Shaker
Mirror blades
McKee Topper
Color DMD
Megatron shooter rod

Asking $7400 CDN obo. Prefer cash local sale. PM me for pics if you are interested.

1 week later
#12434 3 months ago

Price Reduction Bump - $7200 CDN - Transformers LE (Combo version #48 of 500) for sale. HUO (I bought it NIB) in mint condition. Lots of extras including:

Shaker
Mirror blades
McKee Topper
Color DMD
Megatron shooter rod

Prefer cash local sale. PM me for pics if you are interested.

1 month later
#12628 62 days ago

Mint HUO Transformers LE combo for sale with mods. $7100

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.95
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 45.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside