(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apexsl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18247 2 years ago

Hello, looking for a MBR LE, AFMR LE and/or MMR Royal Edition in Canada (if willing to ship). Anyone have one they want to move?
I am also interested in selling The Avengers LE (blue) HUO originally owner.

#18251 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Where you located?

Just outside of Toronto, ON. Whitby.

1 month later
#18848 2 years ago

Hello I am looking for a Stanger Things Prem or LE. Let me know if anyone is interested selling in Canada.

#18860 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What was retail on the royal edition? How many did they make?

There was only 378 of them made and retail was 9999 USD

#18861 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I'm kind of in awe home Medieval Madness and Attack From Mars (the remakes, and not the MMR Royal Edition) are now regularly selling for MORE than the originals ever sold before CGC existed.
CGC can just keep on pumping MMR and AFMR copies out because despite the volume they've made so far, it's made zero net dent against the expanding pinball market.

They already announced they are running another batch of MMR in 2023

#18883 2 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Shoot! Maybe I should sell my Stranger Things. Not price policing…just in awe.

I will buy your Stranger Things

#18889 2 years ago

Edit post as seller is posting it

#18940 2 years ago

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me. I will pay realistic market pricing. I don't care if you have a topper, shooter rod, mods or even the UV kit. Did I say please? Just send me a DM or you can publicly ridicule me here in the open forum, your choice. Cheers!

#18944 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Have you spoken to Player 1 in mississauga?
I enquired about Stranger things... said they could get me a Pro within weeks. Premium and LEs are done though I think.
How picky are they?

Yah I have found Pro NIB ones. They have played the Pro on location but they saw the projection mapping and loved that. I do too, it is a first in pinball and looks really cool in a dark room.

#18996 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me. I will pay realistic market pricing. I don't care if you have a topper, shooter rod, mods or even the UV kit. Did I say please? Just send me a DM or you can publicly ridicule me here in the open forum, your choice. Cheers!

Thanks to everyone who read my post and to the person (unknown) who reached out to someone who had one. Happy seller, happy buyer, happy wife, happy life. Cheers.

3 weeks later
#19262 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Does anyone know the guy with the Munsters Prem on Kijiji?

I know him very well, he has the exact same pin collection as me
Thanks luch and Chambahz

The Munsters Premium B&W has been sold.

1 month later
#19469 2 years ago

In unrelated Shadow business I have an extra NIB Rush LE that I am looking to trade for anything other than a Shadow. Looking for newer Stern LE, IJTPA, Spiderman VE. All trades can be +/- cash. I had to buy in the US above MSRP because as usual you can never get an LE from Canadian distros.

#19479 2 years ago

Begs the question if a Limited Edition.... is truly limited if you grab multiple...

When you live in Canada it is I ordered from 2 people in the US to make sure I got 1. I ended up getting both. Not a flipper hence the trade offer.

5 months later
#20719 1 year ago

I am looking for a Stern Guardians of the Galaxy topper if anyone has one that they want to sell let me know.
I will be listing a few pins for sale shortly as well - Monster Bash LE, AC DC Premium, Iron Man Vault

5 months later
#22200 1 year ago

I am looking to sell my James Bond LE NIB at regular price and because someone will ask, I am selling as I bought the 60th and even though I am a JB fan I don't want 2 JB themed pins (and yes I know they are completely different games).

$12999 USD + tax

If you want to pay in CAD today the exchange rate would be 1.35. So in you live in Ontario $12999 x 1.13 = $ 14688.87 USD x 1.35 = $ 19830 CAD

Please no offers below this price.

If it does not sell I will open and play.

IC included in price

Cheers

#22204 1 year ago

That was their example.... but nowhere does it say "located in..."

I am sorry I thought it says where I am in my profile as I see where everyone else is. I am in Ontario just east of Toronto. Yes I can ship buyer pays freight.

#22233 1 year ago

You will usually end up paying a state sales tax in the US depending on where it is bought or shipped to and that is non refundable.

1 month later
#22584 1 year ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for sale. Located east of Toronto. Under 300 plays. Art Blades and Wiz Panel installed. From the last run at Stern so it has insider connected. $10k.

2 weeks later
#22633 12 months ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro for sale. Located east of Toronto. Under 300 plays. Art Blades and Wiz Panel installed. From the last run at Stern so it has insider connected. $9800

Added 12 months ago:

Sorry I meant to say $9750

2 weeks later
#22775 11 months ago

Price reduction GOTG. Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, under 300 plays, art blades and Wiz Panel. Its from the last run so it has insider connected. It is listed on Kijiji for pics. Currently stored at my office in Pickering ready for pickup. $9500

#22831 11 months ago

Avengers AIQ Prem. Topper, art blades, shooter rod, side armor, wiz panel. Located in Pickering, ON. $ 12k

#22832 11 months ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro under 350 plays, last run from Stern, now lowered to $9k.
Located in Pickering ON.

3 months later
#23537 7 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Ah… makes sense. Had one release day, passed on it. Think many others did as well.
I just looked on pinside!!! Wow!!! Some adds for BNIB that are 4k below msrp and a used one for the price of a premium.
Crazy.

Where is there one for the price of a premium ($9499 USD)?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apexsl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=apexsl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.