(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 minutes ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwilightZone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Crap!!! $10K..... that makes the two for sale locally look like a deal. I know Chad's stuff is top notch and 'the sh!t" but damn..... you can get one for $4.5k less locally.
QSS

Grab all the ones you can at $4.5, they are going for considerably more in Ontario/Quebec. I think they are $6K plus for a decent example and more depending on condition. I agree $10K is a lot of cash....more than I would spend on any pinball, but to someone with lots of cash, it's pocket change to have a game in better than new condition.

1 year later
#2858 8 years ago

HUO Sterns are climbing in price. FlashInstinct just sold his HUO IM for $6K CDN. The other option is to buy locally from Starburst and you will be paying $7,250 or so with taxes in. The exchange rate is now 1.34, not 1.3. By the time you had shipping, etc. you are going to be close to $7K even if you buy from a great dealer in the States.

Sucks, but that's the market.

If anyone disagrees with me AND is looking to sell a Tron, IM, or Star Trek feel free to contact me

#2859 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I'll try to slow it down for you so you can keep up. Quote was $4750, the math is on the previous page, they were ok shipping no charge within the states, I live close enough to the boarder that I can pick up at a depot centre, $25 "brokerage fee". If you want an IMVE I can help you get the same deal. The distributors in Canada are so bad I don't even ask them anymore, so I don't know what their prices are.

That's pretty much same as Starburst if I use the posted rate:

(4750 x 1.34) x 1.13 + (25 x1.34) = $7,225.95

Makes a $6K HUO look like a deal and a $5K routed even better.

Cheers,
Duane

1 month later
#3061 8 years ago

I've got a Judge Dredd for sale in Ottawa. Big bang for the buck DMD

The game is essentially as I bought it. I've verified everything is working and played a few games. I checked the fuses to verify they are correct (replaced a few). Played a few games, cleaned the playfield a bit, but that's about it. My intention was to clean it up and enjoy it over the winter months. Plans have changed and I'm offering it as it sits. It will need a shop job and new rubbers.

The good
- playfield is very, very nice. This will clean up nicely and has a nice shine with the little bit I did.
- lower cabinet is exceptionally nice and bright. Very, very little fade on left side and you would only know by comparing to right side. No drill holes in front.
- DMD is strong
- game plays

Stuff to notice
- it will need a shop job. Expect to buy pinball rubbers and invest some time taking it apart. This is part of the fun and the reward is the job done. The game plays now, but it will play so much better with a shop job
- one of the flippers sticks occasionally. I think it's the right one. Definitely physical. Might be as simple as cleaning the linkages. Might need a few new parts. Nothing serious I think
- There is a line removed from the top of the traslite. I didn't see it when I bought the game and cann't believe I didn't see it before. It's at the top and you could cover it with water based paint and it wouldn't jump out at you. Worst case, buy a used or new translite. I've seen used translites for $50 or so.
- head has some scraps on the right and left side. My wife touched them up. It looks decent in person. You will notice them in the pics.

Pics are at:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Judge%20Dredd

I'm asking $2,500 CDN.

2 months later
#3686 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nah, everyone's done. What do you got, str8?
Also, I'm 100% about looking for a TRON LE, so if you have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know!

Save yourself some money. Tron Pro is better than LE. Hitting GEM is HARD! I use the TRON stand up targets to rebound a hit to GEM. Cann't do that with the drop targets on the LE. Personally I'd rather have the Pro for that reason alone.

I also happen to own a Pro, am not price pumping, and have no desire to sell LOL!

#3691 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Psst! You mean the stand-ups

Doh!

#3713 8 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I have a Tron Pro (Not for sale, sorry), and my 2 cents is... I wish I had an LE.

I have the Pro and totally don't want the LE. I prefer the stand ups on the Pro. If I want bling, I think the lighted kit looks better on the Pro and I don't like chrome trim. It's a pain in the butt to keep clean. I think the lit blue armor offered by Pinball Refinery (I think) looks much better than the chrome.

Each to his own. Avengers, on the other hand, I think the LE is much better than the Pro even with the price difference.

1 month later
#3949 8 years ago

$10K CDN will probably get many Canadian Tron owners to sell LOL.

#3958 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well so its a very similar situation actually, for me I want a st pro, the usually sell for low 4kusd, and the only one I could find he wanted 6k can for it.

$6K is a very fair price for a HUO ST Pro -- assuming we are talking HUO. The reality is that the price of games are going up and our dollar is going down. I paid $6K CDN for my HUO ST Pro with no regrets. I also sold a nice routed IM for $4,900 so it made the decision easier. The IM has since been sold by the next owner for essentially the same money as he wanted to upgrade to a HUO IM.

4K USD by the time you drive it over the border and pay HST is over $6,400. And that doesn't include shipping.

3 months later
#4585 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Then his should be considered lightly routed as he has hosted events.

Lightly routed seems extreme for a HUO machine in my opinion. Hosted events normally don't get the plays that one good Friday night will put on a routed machine.

At the end of the day, condition is king. I've found Stern HUO games are generally in great shape. Most folks who have pinball machines in their homes, are on Pinside, etc. know how to take care of their games.

10 months later
#6246 7 years ago

What's a HUO LOTR worth in today's insane market? The game is absolutely mint, has been well cared for, and plays like a boss. It has has cabinet protectors so no wear on the cabinet. Literally looks brand new.

Thanks!
Duane

#6255 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback on value of HUO LOTR. Really appreciate it.

Prices are absolutely insane and our dollar taking a dive isn't helping the Canadian collector.

8 months later
#7797 6 years ago

Putting my HUO Stern Terminator 3 up for sale. Never been in an arcade. Looks and plays great with no errors.

Absolutely perfect condition. No wear on the playfield. No wear on the cabinet. Still looks brand new and plays flawlessly. Comes from a smoke free home and still smells new.

It includes some mods:

- speaker inserts
- red LEDs on back board
- red film for DMD display
- Pinball Pro upgrade speakers and sub. The game sounds amazing especially in multiball and RED. You can literally feel the bass.

Pictures can be found at: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/ottawa/terminator-3-pinball-machine-home-use-only/1314902256

Asking $4,900 CDN

Located in Ottawa.

Cheers,
Duane

1 week later
#7825 6 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Putting my HUO Stern Terminator 3 up for sale. Never been in an arcade. Looks and plays great with no errors.
Absolutely perfect condition. No wear on the playfield. No wear on the cabinet. Still looks brand new and plays flawlessly. Comes from a smoke free home and still smells new.
It includes some mods:
- speaker inserts
- red LEDs on back board
- red film for DMD display
- Pinball Pro upgrade speakers and sub. The game sounds amazing especially in multiball and RED. You can literally feel the bass.
Pictures can be found at: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/ottawa/terminator-3-pinball-machine-home-use-only/1314902256
Asking $4,900 CDN

T3 still available. Reducing the price to $4,750.

It's a fantastic game. I'm just out of room. Unlike alot of recent Sterns, the code is complete Includes a mini-wizard mode and lots of opportunities to stack modes.

Located in Ottawa. Willing to ship if you handle the arrangements.

#7833 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The game is real nice. Played it a few times and Twilight likes to keep his games top notch all the time. He's out of space but I'm sure he'd buy my TWD Especially that code 1.60 was released an hour ago

Thanks, Guy! Appreciate the kind words.

And you are right on TWD! But I'm conflicted with the new code. On the one hand, it's great news. On the other hand, I don't think any TWDs will be coming up for sale any time soon. LOL! I was hoping the release of Guardians of the Galaxy would free up some TWDs. Probably better for me anyhow, I'm out of room.

#7852 6 years ago

T3 sold locally.

3 months later
#8179 6 years ago

Considering trading/selling my HUO Tron with 3D translite. Wondering what it's worth in Canadian $$$. Appreciate input. It's got a ton of mods and looks amazing. Still has the new game smell which is amazing. Mods include:

- easy remove pinball protector on flipper buttons so no wear on the cabinet
- blue lit flipper buttons
- EL wire. This is just regular EL wire, not the expensive kit that is out there. Orange on one side and blue on the other. The orange has recently stopped working out and I was going to replace it. Just haven't made the order
- Lit recognizer. Have original
- Stickers on all stand ups.
- Arcade mod. This is the pricey mod where the attract screen on Tron video game is shown. It is the last version released and includes a better looking arcade cab with lit joystick. I have the original arcade cab
- shaker motor
- Lit Flynn sign
- LEDs. In the GI, it's orange on one side, blue on the other. For inserts, I installed blue in the disks and white for white inserts and for the rest, I leave incandescent. This is personal preference. I don't like overly bright inserts, but really don't like yellow inserts where it should be white.
- two additional vehicles installed on ramp
- Hallmark light cycles in place of original bikes. The yellow one is no longer lite and I haven't looked into it. I have the original vehicles. I think one is Corra's car and not a bike.
- have cliffy ramp protectors and haven't installed.
- mantis scoop protector installed

Thanks for the advice!

#8181 6 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

LOL Duane.. u r fishing...

I'm asking a legit question. I don't know pricing anymore. Everytime I see something for sale that I think is too high, it sells.

Sometimes you cann't win. Put up a game and get the price police saying it's too high. Ask what a fair price is and get told you're fishing.

#8186 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies. This is exactly why I asked

I'm probably going to list it given it's worth more than I originally thought. Going to give it some thought this weekend.

Again, thanks. I really appreciate the feedback.

1 month later
#8418 5 years ago

Dirty Harry for sale in Ottawa. In exceptionally nice shape. Has Cliffy protectors on saucers and trough kick out. Superbands on flippers. Cabinet protectors. Playfield is beautiful. No cracks on ramp or broken plastics. One stand up target has a chip which is common. Plays 100%. Asking $4,500.

Kijiji ad with pics:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/dirty-harry-pinball/1349416345?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

More pics at

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Dirty%20Harry

4 weeks later
#8563 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available. Located in Ottawa. In exceptionally nice shape. Has Cliffy protectors on saucers and trough kick out. Superbands on flippers. Cabinet protectors. Playfield is beautiful. No cracks on ramp or broken plastics. One stand up target has a chip which is common.

I hosted Ottawa Pinball League this past weekend. Game was on and played for about 7 hours. No issues at all. Still works great. Plug and play ready.

Pics at

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Dirty%20Harry

Asking $4,500.

Will consider trades. Most interested in a Tales from the Crypt. Will consider others.

3 months later
#9334 5 years ago

I've just posted my Dirty Harry on Kijiji. I've listed it for $4,100 and will take $4,000. I'm located in Ottawa.

The game is in exceptional shape. When I bought it from the previous owner it hadn't been played it a few years. It had no wear on the hole or kick out hole which is rare. As well, the left ramp is perfect with no cracks. Often the left ramp has a crack.

Working 100% and ready to play.

Pictures can be seen on Kijiji:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/dirty-harry-full-size-pinball/1384425087?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2 months later
#9882 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Ouch! PinballCustoms is great!

2nd that. Don't know what your issue is with Brock. He's a good guy in my book.

4 months later
#11068 5 years ago

I have a heavily modded HUO Tron for sale or trade. Located in Ottawa, Ontario.

Has 3D translite which is the best one IHO. Game is in fantastic shape and working 100%. Still smells brand new. I just replaced the EL wire and did a top level shop job: cleaned ramps, cleaned plafield. Completely plug and play

Mods include:
- Arcade mod
- Lit Flynn sign
- Lit recognizer
- lit flipper buttons
- Cliffy ramp protectors
- Shaker motor
- EL wire on ramps. Just installed this weekend
- Lit cycles. Orange one is not working; however I'm including an extra that you can mod. So you can fix it or replace it.
- ZEUS stickers on stand ups
- Stickers on stand ups of Recognizer
- Sticker on top of Recognizer drop band
- LEDS in GI and in some inserts
- Mylar in shooter lane
- Easy remove mylar on side of cabinet to avoid flipper button wear
- Easy remove mylar on TRON inserts. When I was looking, I saw a few HUO Trons with chipped playfield inserts on N so wanted to proctect that area

Also included as the extra goodies that came with the game and original items:
- extra pair of lane guides
- extra set of stickers
- one extra sling plastic
- original light cycle and Cora's car
- original Tron Arcade
- original Recognizer

I've uploaded a bunch of pictures:
http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Tron

Asking $8,600 CDN.

Games I am interested in HUO IMV, HUO TWD, Taxi, and TFTC.

I'll also be listing a C37. I just got another and going to decide which one I want to keep.

5 months later
#12123 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Close to 100 percent?

That sounds about right and I like Transformers, but TSPP is much better.

#12154 4 years ago

I know Murpelman as well. I can vouch for him and would have no hesitation buying from him.

7 months later
#13453 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I was offered 8k a few years ago for my lotr and I turned it down without a thought. Just too good of a game imo. So much better than lots of the new games.
Pretty sure I’ve seen a couple listings as high as 10k for really nice lotrs

I've got a HUO LOTR that I've owned for years. Every now and again I think of selling it, but it's such a good game and even at $8K what would replace it? New Sterns, while they play great, are built like crap. I've started buying back games I sold in the past. Got a NGG just before quarantine.

5 months later
#14877 3 years ago

Selling my HUO Stern Xmen Pro. Located in Ottawa. Asking $6,500

Pictures and full description can be seen on my Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/xmen-pinball-home-use-only/1528588618

Added over 4 years ago:

Xmen is sold.

3 weeks later
#15080 3 years ago

Selling a Johnny Mnemonic pinball. In fantastic shape, completely shopped, LEDs on GI, NOS spinner mech installed, no broken plastics, hand mech rebuilt with new x & y nuts plus opto mech. Asking $4,700.

Located in Ottawa. Going to Cambridge (from Ottawa) next week and will include delivery if you are off the 401 or want to meet off 401.

Pictures and more details can be found on Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/johnny-mnemonic-full-size-pinball-machine-ottawa-to-cambridge/1533165598?undefined

2 weeks later
#15240 3 years ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Surely there has to be someone with interest aside from me?!
I could get slammed for this, but I created a new Canadian EM thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-em-s-they-want-to-sell-#post-5968262
Post away... This will make it a bit easier for those who are interested specifically in EM machines.
Interested to see what's out there!

Am I the only one that thinks this is redundant? We have this thread and it's not like there are hundreds of posts a day. Seems unnecessary to create another Canadian Pins for sale thread.

2 months later
#15615 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Moved on from that, but am jonesing for a Stranger Things after the wife and I watched all the episodes in a week!

Fantastic game. When I initially saw the pictures on release, I thought it was bare and looked boring. When I played it, though! Wow!

Basically AFM 2020. Similar layout with improved rules. Sounds great with a sub. Add the UV kit and it's heaven.

Good luck!

3 months later
#16729 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was talking with JJP yesterday and the guy told me GnR SE are done for good (no more parts and they aren't ordering any more) and they made less than the CEs. Focus is now on completing the remaining LEs on order.

I imagine the SEs didn't sell well. They look so stripped down when compared to the LE. First time JJP really reduced the features on the SE vs LE.

2 months later
#17217 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I bought 2 games sight unseen from Calgary actually, they were packaged perfectly and shipped without any issue. Trust and great references can go a long way! Just saying...

And I've seen several games damaged in shipping. For some people shipping is not worth the risk. Just saying.....

4 months later
#18166 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I floated the idea to my wife about selling our OG AFM due to this frenzied market. She said she'd cut off my hands if I sold it....regardless of the profit margin.
Still looking for a Big Indian.

That's a keeper! I mean your wife That's awesome that she loves the game that much. Most significant others would be "Sell! Sell! Sell!"

4 weeks later
#18384 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

A new premium to your door is $11,600.

I know local folks who have bought NIB and they said it's now $13,300 or so CDN. That's HST and shipping in. I now Pro is now about $9,500 or so taxes in.

1 month later
#18919 2 years ago

I've decided to sell my 1998 Sega Godzilla pinball. Not one you will see for sale often as only 516 were made.

I've owned the game for about 10 years and it's been a trouble free machine. It's a blast to play and it's fun trying to stack the 5 multiball modes and evenually destroy New York while the game shakes with the factory installed shaker motor. The game is in good shape and includes the manual plus NOS plastics.

It is plug and play ready with no errors. I recently shopped the game top and bottom with a complete tear down of the playfield. All GI and some insert bulbs were changed to LED.

As shown in the pics, there are some broken plastics. I'm including a set of NOS plastics. These are original old stock plastics and not reproductions. The insert by the left sling shot has wear. I've installed mylar to prevent further wear.

Photos can be viewed here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1111Z4ueyhUXHH_Nr5Wrzocgfai2qPra8?usp=sharing

I recently installed new carbon balls to prevent the balls from getting magnetized from game play.

Asking $7,600 with NOS plastic set included

1 week later
#19040 2 years ago

Bumping my 1998 Sega Godzilla for sale. Asking $7,600 obo with NOS plastic set.

Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Willing to pallet and ship.

I also have an NOS clearcoated playfield and new ramp that will be sale. Can discuss if you are interested in package deal.

#19057 2 years ago

I can vouch for Corey as well. Great guy.

#19092 2 years ago

Pinball's a bugger. Got one coming in, so something has to go, so looking to sell a nice NGG with no slam ramp wear.

I just finished a complete shop job in December. Everything on the top was taken off, and cleaned: plastics, metal habit trails, ramps, posts, etc. Under the playfield was cleaned as well: metal subway, trough, and gofer mechs were removed and cleaned.

The following are now installed:
- new playfield protector
- new buzz and bud gofers
- new newton ball
- new rubbers
- all GI replaced to bright white
- LEDs for inserts
- LEDs for flashers
- bright LEDs for pop bumpers
- 6 brand new balls
- Flashinstinct decals on targets, gofer covers, slam ramp, etc.

The game is a blast to play and the hole in one shot is one of the best shots in pinball IMHO

One item to note right ramp had a hairline crack. I repaired and enforced the crack and it will hold up.

I've uploaded 19 images including a picture of the playfield stripped during the shop job. Pictures can be found at:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Asking $7,900 obo.

Located in Ottawa and can pallet if you make shipping arrangements.

1 week later
#19134 2 years ago

NGG is sold. Still have Sega Godzilla for sale in Ottawa.

2 weeks later
#19289 2 years ago

Godzilla is sold.

Have a beautiful NF for sale. Semi restored in past: new decals, new ramps, Pinball Pro speakers and sub, and more.

Complete description with pics:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/no-fear-pinball-machine-semi-restored/1606525050

Asking $6,600

4 weeks later
#19447 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Asking prices are meaningless when games don't sell. That does not equate to market value. You need to look at the recent SOLD games from the market place. Those show that they are mostly selling for 5-6.5k USD with a few exceptions higher/lower.

Aren't you then agreeing with pinballjah's comment that $6.5CDN for a Shadow is not realistic? You are saying sold are showing in the $5 to $6.5K USD range.

1 week later
#19517 2 years ago

Restored Fireball EM for $4,400

- HSA Pinball restored playfield, chrome rails and lockdown bar, etc. See Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/fireball-restored-bally-pinball-machine/1611403586

Reduced No Fear to $5,800
- new ramps, new cab decals, Pinball Pro sound upgrade, etc.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/ottawa/no-fear-pinball-machine-williams/1611401937

Located in Ottawa, ON

1 month later
#19794 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I thought you were talking about an American company. I forgot some Canadian companies use American prices.

I think they all do now. I recently bought a game from Nitro and another from Player One. Was quoted USD in both cases. That's for new games. Used games are priced CDN.

1 month later
#20013 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Looks like a pro… I don’t see any groot hands?

You're right. That's a Pro.

3 weeks later
#20169 1 year ago
Quoted from violinfather:

I am selling a JJP Dialed In. It is the Standard Edition. Works flawlessly. HUO. $9000

Great game and great price. I paid more for mine. Absolutely fantastic pin!

2 weeks later
#20290 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Sounds great except for the lack of access to a ramp.
A nib is easily slid down the edge as the box protects it extremely well, I have done a few this way and I am a edit *extremely obsessive when it comes to looking after these machines. I have not met anybody like me yet. Lol
A used game is much more difficult so you will need help getting it down since there is no box.
How did you get it down?

Sounds kind of similar to the situation in Ottawa. The ramp goes to a truck height dock. If you park your SUV/van/truck close enough with door open, then lower the game onto cardboard, you can then slide the game over to your vehicle or you can then pick it up and move it to your vehicle.

3 months later
#21327 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

i would disagree with you , it's the dots that you see that get colored , the lcd is high def and way clearer when on scan mode , can't compare $200 unit with a $500 unit

Agree with Luch. My cheap ass generally goes with pin2DMD, but I've seen ColorDMD and it's generally much better depending on title. Many of the Pin2DMD files are not complete so you will get non-colour/weird pixels every now and again. Great savings on Pin2DMD and ok for me, but I can understand why someone would go with the other.

2 months later
#21813 1 year ago

Exceptionally nice No Fear for sale. Was restored by previous owner.

Items installed by previous owner include:

- all new ramps (right, left, jump, and subway)
- new cabinet decals. Absolutely no fade and inside of cabinet painted black
- bottom of playfield sanded and still looks exceptionally clean
- back of cabinet painted and I believe the text was re screened
- Pinball Pro speakers and sub woofer
- new skull and jaw
- new No Fear mountain (on right)

I had the translite signed by Stever Ritchie the designer of the game.

During Covid, I shopped the game. Replaced all rubbers with new white rubber, new balls, new LEDs, new silicon flipper rubbers, red DMD cover, and replace battery with NVRAM. Plays and looks great.

Pictures can be viewed:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SUBm7-iICDa86-XElpWUwMqL2ba91xyK?usp=share_link

Two minor items to note. There is a small line on playfield by 20 million insert. I covered with mylar to prevent any wear when I purchased it about 6 or 7 years ago. It's very difficult to see in person. I did include a close up picture so you can see it, and keep in mind it's not very visiable in person. Also, decals in back have some wrinkling.

Asking $6,200 or best offer.

Located in Ottawa, ON

1 month later
#22248 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

1. You spelled ‘thegooch’ wrong.
2. The irony of your 16th lifetime post is that you also did not post any games fs and furthered the derailing.
3. Fuck off.

Hey now! This is the Canadian for sale thread. Be polite.

3. Please fuck off

and add a "Thank you" for good measure

1 week later
#22405 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Jim is from Ontario

Why does he list Lewiston, NY as location?

#22412 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

He has sold many games here so it is obvious to most people on here.
Granted not everyone but pinballjah is posting in this thread so it stands to reason that the game is in Canada.
I have no doubt in my mind TwilightZone knows that too as he's been a member of this thread for a very long time.

Never bought from the guy so I have no idea where he is.

Someone asked why it matters. Well it's about 50% more to buy from States. You need to add exchange plus taxes when you bring it over. Then add shipping if you aren't picking up.

This is a CDN for sale thread. Think it should stick to Canadian games; otherwise what's the point of the thread?

1 month later
#22599 1 year ago

Reducing my restored No Fear to $5,800. New decals, new ramps (all including subway), new mountain plastic, new skull, translite signed by Steve Ritchie, back of cabinet painted and I believe the text was re screened, plus Pinball Pro speakers and sub woof installed

Also selling my HUO KISS Stern Pinball. HUO. I'm the second owner. Includes shaker motor. I recently shopped it and replaced all black rubber with red silicon. Asking $12,500.

I'm in Ottawa.

#22634 12 months ago

NF sold.

KISS Stern Pro HUO still available.

1 month later
#23099 10 months ago
Quoted from Astill:

I had one pull me down the stairs , i flipped over it and the game and dolly landed on me. Somehow i was not injured.

Holy crap! Glad you weren't hurt. That has been my concern with them as well. Same thing also happened to someone in Ottawa. I think, in that case, the battery died which contributed to it. Happened many years ago.

9 months later
#24600 29 days ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I'm thinking multimorphic (P3) for the ability to buy modules... but want to play one first

Play it first for sure. I was at the Texas show with 3 other collectors. All 4 of us are a hard pass on P3. All games feel pretty similar with shots way back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwilightZone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=TwilightZone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.