(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve_d71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14051 3 years ago

I have a Pinball Magic up for trade. Or sell for 6500 Canadian dollars. It's in very good condition. There's pictures on the for sale ad. I'm also willing to ship.

#14057 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The guy selling the minty restored Williams Indy in Montreal for $3,500 blocked me as soon as i said i could make the drive out to see the pin. Its almost like it was a scam and he doesnt want me to come see it. Hmm i didnt see that coming lol

I'd drive up from Nova Scotia for that deal! If it was only real. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

2 months later
#14759 3 years ago

Does anyone have an EATPM they are parting with? Would also need to be shipped, unless your in the east coast.

11 months later
#17626 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

great pin at a great price, glws. I love my RoadShow

I agree, that's a great price. I paid more for my RS.

2 months later
#18324 2 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Just a heads up, be extremely careful of people wanting to rent your machines. A local here lost a couple pins to theft in this kind of arrangement.

If these people have any kind of credit, maybe they should get a bank loan and finance a machine.
I feel very bad for the person that got scammed. I couldn't imagine dropping one of my pins off to someone and walking away with 300 bucks! Just to return the next month for the payment only to find out they sold it!
Hopefully these fuckers get caught !!!!

1 week later
#18389 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I believe the maritimes have a higher HST(15%) and then add shipping. Not sure how mikewalsh is calculating things.

Yes we do, and it sucks!

#18401 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Just buy more pins from me Steve .... save the tax ...

Sounds good to me Rob. Which one are you willing to part with?!?!

3 weeks later
#18666 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Am I the only one who thinks Rush sucks and is a total waste of a theme? I could think of 100 other musicians I'd rather hear then rush

I'm drunk. It might take me a while. Crue, motorhead, slayer, beastie boys, foo fighters, Katy Perry, Pink, Taylor Swift... lol

That list started out really good! I think you went off the rails halfway through!

#18671 2 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

The real answer in my mind is Beavis and Butthead. Do it right with great original callouts and assets and a veritable jukebox of classic dad rock, erm, whatever handful of music you want. It would be fantastic.

Beavis and Butthead would be a pretty cool theme!

#18806 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Wow, the pitch of the whine in this thread about prices is hitting some new highs - like squeals from a bunch of one year olds.
Sellers can list and sell for whatever price they want because they own the thing. Is this some new concept?
And buyers can choose to buy or not.
So simple.
Why so many are pissed I have no idea. Just choose not to buy and if the seller overpriced it, then he won’t sell it. If he sold it at the price that you thought was overpriced, did the seller make a mistake? So you’re mad at him?
One more thing. In a super hot market, there are two factors. One is the price but another is whether or not you even have the opportunity to even buy a pin you're looking for at any price.
And all this bitching in this thread is probably just putting off even more people from just simply posting here because they don’t want to deal will all this BS.
If the goal of this thread is just to buy and sell pins in Canada then maybe the price whining need to settle down is all I’m saying. Please.

Well said

2 weeks later
#18995 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Hmmm... lower than I thought.
Local reseller has it at retail for $5000. Seeing them both they are pretty similar condition. As they are retail I would expect it to be a bit higher... but not 1500 to 2000 higher.

You'd probably get 4k on the east coast

1 week later
#19118 2 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Rob is great! Bought one local and some parts off him. Always easy, and he's a decent guy who knows his stuff.

Rob's an awesome guy! Did a cross country deal with him and everything was flawless. It's been a couple year and he's been helpful ever since.

3 weeks later
#19323 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’m absolutely loving arcades right now! I ordered a cocktail Millipede just waiting for it to show up!

Is that a 1 up arcade?

4 weeks later
#19501 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

65k tops and for restored games.

I'd say 85k for restored games

6 months later
#21135 1 year ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Okayyyy - which of you lucky dogs got the TSPP on kijiki for $7500 ?! Ya beat me to it!!

That was a steal compared to the other one for 18k!!

#21140 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

The SWLE for 9K was steal too if only I was in Ontario.

It's not very often a deal like that pops up on the east coast. Most of my games I had to have Shipped.

1 year later
#24421 80 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a rough idea what a baby pacman pin’s value is around these days? I should mention I’m not looking to sell mine, but am curious its value in today’s market. It plays great and had its cabinet restored a couple years back.
Cheers

I'd say closer to the 3500 with a restored cabinet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Steve_d71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Steve_d71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.