(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15525 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with a US company. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.

Also bought a Simpsons from a guy in the US and couldn’t be happier. There’s ways to save tax especially if you own a business.

#15528 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

How does that work? Genuinely curious. I dont buy many NIB but good to know my options. Ive only bought my NIB from Jerry at P1 and hes been fair from what i can tell. I grabbed AIQ premium so it'll be a bit hefore i can go NIB (unless BTTF gets made. Ill probably have to sell some games then lol)

I would prefer to buy local but it didn’t make sense financially.

Shipping door to door from Toronto to Oakville 50km was $200. Shipping from MI was $100.

I used clearit.ca to clear customs. I own a business and used my gst number and only had to pay 5% tax.

I also have some US cash which helped but even with the exchange, it would have been worth it. Saved about $1500 on ST and will be the same for JP. Simpsons was expensive to ship but I for preowned pins, PM me for details.

If anyone is really interested I would be happy to walk them through the process. I have done the same for my theater components and my golf sim.

#15530 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

dos it work for used games , from private sales ?

Yes. Shipping is expensive though and you have to pay tax on "some" value. It may be better to buy locally if you can find it but the market in the US is massive and easier to find what your looking for.

2 weeks later
#15617 3 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Fantastic game. When I initially saw the pictures on release, I thought it was bare and looked boring. When I played it, though! Wow!
Basically AFM 2020. Similar layout with improved rules. Sounds great with a sub. Add the UV kit and it's heaven.
Good luck!

I picked up a stranger things premium for Christmas and it was my first pin. Took a bunch of work to get dialed in but I literally cannot stop playing it. Any second I get I’m on it. I picked up a Simpsons pinball party too but it doesn’t get 1/5th of the action ST does. Unreal, intense game.

#15620 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

You are more than welcome to send over that TSPP to my house so it can get the love it deserves!

LoL it still gets love but more from the kids. I usually play a couple games to warm me up for ST. It’s a lot of fun but I’m currently hooked on ST. I definitely need a 3rd. Thinking JP Prem or DP pro if anyone has one for sale.

#15631 3 years ago

This is the most interesting pin you will ever see listed....

Ripleys in Niagara Falls is selling the worlds larger pin. Atari Hercules.

If anyone is interested...

https://www.ripleyauctions.com/auction-lot/atari-hercules-coin-op-pinball-game-worlds-larges_84C4562A68/

#15635 3 years ago
Quoted from aarons:

The Auction is actually in Indianapolis, IN, US. It is Ripley Auctions (nothing to do with Ripley's Believe it or not) and the machine is from a Guinness World Records Museum. Just FYI, in case someone was actually excited about the game.

Well you ½ right. It is Guinness not Ripley. My bad. The auction company is in Indianapolis but if you read the fine print, you need to pick the pin up from it’s location in Niagara Falls. So.. if some is excited about it, they still can be.

#15638 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I got mine on a container buy and there is always a couple available. With prices rising the container buys are not as lucrative as they once were but BSD is still a pretty good deal. The must have flooded Europe with this pin back in the day because its super common.
http://container.proludio.com/

What’s a container buy??? Assuming brining a container full of pins from Overseas to Canada?

#15653 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you haven’t had a chance to play this game you are missing... nothing... pretty cool to behold but the novelty wears off before the end of the first (cue) ball.

Cue ball. So true. I have no interest at all.

#15658 3 years ago

DP Prem wanted

#15668 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I live in Montreal, Quebec. Anyone know of a STAR WARS PREMIUM (COMIC BOOK ART) available to sell around these parts? Asked Player One Group but they told me that Stern has stopped making these units at this point. Feel free to PM me, if you have one for sale/trade.
Just saw one on Pinside but in Ohio: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107545. Price is $8100 U.S. He told me $600-1,200 shipping to Canada, seems a little high.

I just shipped a pin from Atlanta to Ontario with STI and it was around $750

#15724 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Wondering about Stranger Things Prem in $CAD (other than NIB), doesn't seem to be that many out there in Canada, tks!

It’s fantastic. I will keep an eye out

#15761 3 years ago

shipped one a few weeks ago. $700 from Atlanta to my door in Oakville, On.

NIB from Michigan to my door was $100

#15763 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Was this from a dealer? Did they help with customs?

Atlanta was private sale they helped.

Dealer didn’t help but I put it in my business and only paid 8%

#15765 3 years ago

Anyone buy that DP Premium in Grand Prairie?

Listed yesterday, said he would ship, I said let’s go and adds gone. Dang

#15771 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Wow, who was the carrier??

No idea who they used. Shipping from down the road was $200. Makes no sense to me. Contact game room guys and ask. I think it may be a volume discount that they get.

#15793 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Listed for $8250 without the Shaker and headphone Jack.

So tempting... I really want a premium. Goodluck with the sale.

#15802 3 years ago

Probably have better luck selling outright.

#15809 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Looks like LEs orders now are out until August at the earliest. So likely only interest in trading towards an LE if one comes up. Thanks.

I ordered my LE 3 days before price hike. Distributor said September.

#15902 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

How are you guys sending payment to us sellers? Found a game I want to import from Tacoma. Figured out shipping and broker but how do you send payment so both buyer and seller are comfortable?

I trusted the person, had good Pinside feedback and wire transferred directly to his bank account.

#15914 3 years ago

If he sells it... I’m in. Unfortunately my trade pool is shallow and what I have isn’t up for trades.

#15929 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

PotC ... pending sold.

What are you trading it for? Congrats!!!

#15989 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Ghostbusters Pro?

Looking for JP/DP preferred or a TWD.

Would add cash if/where needed.

#16044 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I had someone reach out and ask if I would sell my Simpsons Pinball Party... What do you think its worth? HUO, amazing cab, art blades, some I&S wear, comet LEDs, Colour DMD and new cliffys all around.
I know what I have 'into it' but I'm wondering what you folks think its worth. I don't want to ask too much and look like a fool.

I bought mint HUO with 456 plays in December for $5800USD a guy in Toronto sold his that was in very rough condition in comparison for 7800 so I think $8500 is a quick sell. I have received multiple messages about selling as well. After pinstadiums, DMD, Pinsounds, speaker upgrade, LED’s etc I wouldn’t sell mine for less than 10 but I also have 0.0 desire to sell it.

1 week later
#16134 3 years ago

Not sure on the GnR SE. I know there are no LE’s anywhere and they won’t arrive until around September. I ordered one a month ago.

#16144 3 years ago

I have been in a few of those. Called waffles for legality reasons.

The idea is great and I would be in for sure. 100 people, $100. New pin.

You don’t collect money until you have the 100 people.

#16147 3 years ago

Sweet what’s the group?

#16151 3 years ago

I have used Michelle/STI also. $700 to my door. Atlanta to Toronto Area.

They ship to a moving company and the moving company ships to your house. You would probably save some money have it shipped to a depot and you pick it up.

#16175 3 years ago

Up for trade.

BNIB Deadpool Pro for JP Premium

#16200 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

I been though this before ether way at the Canada boarder they have a list of all pins in the world so they go by there list what it's worth and you pay on that list and at 13% tax when it comes over too Canada

100% incorrect.

You pay the value on the invoice. They don’t know if you buying a cabinet and legs or a full functioning pin. They do not have a list. I just shipped a Pin across and discussed this before in this thread if your willing to look. I will send you a PM BeeGeeMtl

#16214 3 years ago

I agree shipping and transporting is different but You pay the value of the invoice. Every time. I have had a mailbox in Lewiston for the last 12 years and have brought many things across.

If it’s bnib I claim that price. If it’s used... you pay invoice price. Someone brings a fair condition Wayne Gretzky rookie card they are not going to check the news and see that a rookie card just sold for $1mil.

That being said, if you make a fake invoice and they contact the seller and he has a different story. That would be an issue.

1 week later
#16370 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I still own TSPP and don’t like it either. I would be more excited about getting Creature! I keep it around because my family and friends like it though.

Same here

1 month later
#16719 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Jurassic Park is the last new game I've played and I think it's my favorite. When I played Maiden for the first time at yegpin 2018 I thought the same thing. Classic Lawler feel and layout. I'd love one if I could afford one!

Great to hear. Have a premium on order for a while now.

4 months later
#17723 2 years ago

DP and TWD on my list.

1 week later
#17775 2 years ago

I’m sure you all know but JJP is making more Wonka LE’s if anyone is interested.

#17837 2 years ago

Anyone know what pins PlayerOne has in the showroom? (if any)

Also, still looking for a Deadpool

#17839 2 years ago

I am going to call but they are not open until Monday and I'm not sure I can wait all weekend to find out. haha

#17841 2 years ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

I was just there a few days ago. Anyone in particular that you are looking for?

I have never been there. I'm just hoping for 2 or three to look on display. DP, Mando, TMNT, AIQ. Anything but JP, STH, GnR really.

Thanks

#17844 2 years ago

Wow that’s amazing. Would love to see a Dialed In as well. Thank you I’m going to go by on Tuesday.

#17857 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Is anyone in the Milton area that can help me get a Willy Wonka down some stairs? 7 stairs, a landing, then another 6 stairs.
A beer and a few $$ in it for you. Please PM me if you can help.

I’m a single dad of 3 for the next couple days but I can help Thursday between 9:30 and 3:00.

Will take you up on beers another time. I promise! Have to grab the kids from school. And no offense, your a local fellow pinhead so I will be insulted if you offer me money.

#17871 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Damn, where was listed ur twd?

There’s one on Kijiji but the guys pretty unresponsive.

#17894 2 years ago

Kingston Pinball, I inquired about a daeadpool pro. This is what I got for pricing…

8 Ball Deluxe Pinball Machine…...$4,995.00
AVENGERS…………………. Call For Price$$
A/C D/C Premium (Floor Model) Flaming Fire Topper…………………...$15,995.00
A/C D/C ..”LUCY” ...Limited Edition….With lower play field…………..$17,995.00
Addams Family ……………..pin Stadium Lighting… fully Modded…….$16,995.00
BEATLES Gold…………$12,995.00
BLACK KNIGHT PRO……………………….$12,995.00
BLACK KNIGHT PREMIUM……………...$15,995.00
BREAK SHOT…………………$6,495.00
CHAMPION PUB…………..$9,995.00
CORVETTE…………………...$11,995.00 made by Bally.
CIRQUE VOLTAIRE…………$17,995.00
DALE EARNHARDT Jr. LIMITED EDITION ………………$11,995.00
DEAD POOL... Premium..With Under-glow ......$15,995.00
DEAD POOL...Pro...Home use……………..$12,995.00
DRACULA..Pinball ...Full LED Lighting…..$11,995.00
F14 Tom Cat Pin ball………………………….. $6,995.00
Ghost Busters ...LIMITED EDITION...#396 out of 600….$17,995.00 Topper is available.
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Pro (New )……..S13,995.00
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Pro (Used)…….$12,995.00
INDIANA JONES...Stern…..$11,995.00
IRON MAIDEN ..Pro Heavily Modded ..Up-Graded Speakers $13,995.00
Iron Man Pro ..New out of the Box…………...$12,995.00
JOHNNY MNEMONIC Pinball Machine…….$8,995.00
JOKERZ Pin Ball (by Williams)……………………..$5,995.00
JURASSIC PARK Pro (By Data East……………...$9,995.00
JURASSIC PARK Pro (NEW by STERN)………..$12,995.00
LED ZEPPELIN…………………………………………..$12,995.00
LED ZEPPELIN...Premium…………………………..$16,995.00
METALLICA ... Premium..$15,995.00
MID EVAL MADNESS (Premium)………….$15,995.00
MONSTER BASH ...Limited Edition # …………...$17,995.00
MONSTER’S (Special Edition)………….$13,995.00
MUNSTER’S….Fully Modded with Topper.(Feb/21)……….$12,995.00
MUSTANG Pro……………..$10,995.00
NO GOOD GOLFER (Fully Modded and LED Lighting, home use only)………$10,995.00
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN…………..…………………………………………..$12,995.00
Playboy pinball Machine Full LED ..EXCELLENT CONDITION……………….….$9,495.00
RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT (Colour DMD, Heavily Modded)…………………$11,995.00
ROLLER GAMES (Full LED)……………………$5,995.00
SCARED STIFF (Fully Modded)…………….$15,995.00
SOPRANO’S …………..$11,995.00

#17895 2 years ago

Supply and demon I guess.

I mean demand

#17899 2 years ago

The list has been the same for a while now, I can’t quite put my finger on the reason though.

I have an iPod touch for sale for $2k if anyone is interested.

#17918 2 years ago

There’s a guy selling a BNIB GNR LE on Kijiji for $20k. Lol

#17925 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Yes, not a pinball for sale but I’ll never fly with West Jet again. I have a fully transferrable credit of $8700 that I will sell for $7800. No strings, book anything you want and save another $900. Given the Covid non refund and they consider my daughter an adult now at 14, I can’t book my same room unless I want to pay $2500 more.
Has nothing to do with pinball but it’s $900 off your next trip.West Jet says it 100% fully transferrable.
Not going to buy another machine but open myself to options that Westjet doesn’t offer…
PM me if interested.
Edit: only catch, must book but not travel before April.

That’s a great deal. In a normal year I would scoop that in a minute. I’m totally not opposed to posting big ticket savings items for fellow Canadians here. Love the idea of a huge discount for fellow pinheads.

#17964 2 years ago

Coming soon…

Benaco Sales Auction in December. Prices will be stupid and there’s an 18% fee and 13% tax.

#17966 2 years ago

The last 2 auctions the games came from Playdium Mississauga. They had about 8 pins each auction.

#17980 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Holy crap! I own these three pins and would gladly sell them to anyone for these prices!

I’m glad you commented. I was appalled at the prices. Absolutely crazy.

#18004 2 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:Question: This is only valid for Stern games right? Let's say I have an eye on Halloween, my only option would be to go through Nitro since they don't sell them at P1AG...?

I’m pretty sure as well. My GnR got delivered from Nitro last week.

3 weeks later
#18169 2 years ago

I bought a set of mirror blades for my JJP. They got damaged in shipping. The two skinny tabs are bent. They are still 100% funtional. Unfortunately they can’t be banged straight because of the limited clearance in GnR. I also don’t have the equipment to cut them properly. Properly cut and installed a new machine you wouldn’t even notice. They fit all JJP machines

I’m in the middle of a Canada post claim and if they don’t want them back (which is suspect) they are available. This is a pay it forward, pick up in the GTA if your close. I will ship at shippers expense.

Most importantly, nitro has been incredible and sent me new blades before Canada post emailed me back.

#18203 2 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I have a Mandalorian pro in Winnipeg. HUO, like new, under 300 plays. Looking for a trade for Stranger things pro or $8,700 cash. Not interested in shipping.

Goodluck with the trade. I strongly encourage the STH premium over the pro.

#18211 2 years ago

Now that you sold your Pirates, hopefully they reissue it and you can but it again for $11k. Hoping I can too. Lol

1 week later
#18290 2 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

So, how are they looking compare to regular glass? You think it's worth it?

I have 3 pins with anti glare glass. 1 pin doesn’t because my glass is in storage until I move in January. I will never own a pin without it. With the lights on, my kid went to touch the playfield on JP because she thought the glass was off. The difference is astounding.

#18297 2 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

Where did you get the anti-glare glass? Anywhere local?

Nitro Pinball, shipping wasn’t too bad.

1 week later
#18371 2 years ago

I went to player one for the first time today. Holy crap I couldn’t believe all the pins in the showroom. Amazing!!

Goodluck with the sale chaz

#18372 2 years ago

I went to player one for the first time today. Holy crap I couldn’t believe all the pins in the showroom. Amazing!!

Goodluck with the sale Chaz. Hope you get what you want.

1 month later
#18813 2 years ago

Apparently I drained this thread and I have no idea how to get it back. (Think I got it back) So… PM me with any interest.

Just bought and paid in full: RUSH LE

Looking to trade for:
Godzilla LE
Wonka CE
Dialed In CE

Also looking for DP and TWD for 2 for 1 trade

machine arrives in February

#18815 2 years ago
#18818 2 years ago

DP

#18821 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

Pm and pics sent. Tom

Deal pending with Tom! Connect when it arrives.

4 months later
#19867 1 year ago

P1 may have a DP pro available. I got the email but declined.

2 months later
#20272 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I have never brought a used pin across the border before.
What do they charge?

Here we go again…. J/K

Plethora of info on that here. It’s easy.

1 month later
#20705 1 year ago

Stranger Things Premium for sale.

As soon as I find an LE

#20707 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I hope you find it soon.... and then you contact me next door in Burlington

You got it. Find me one and I will sell it to you for less.

#20714 1 year ago

Give them a shout. They usually have it in stock.

All my pins have them, makes a huge difference.

#20734 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I am trading or selling both my machines. Deadpool Pro and The Walking Dead.
Deadpool is basically brand new. Less than 300 lifetime plays. Works perfectly. I'm the original owner. I'm just asking for what I paid, $10300.
The Walking Dead has recently been restored and modded. The mods include colour DMD, mirror blades, external subwoofer to go with custom audio. I'm asking $9950.
$18500 takes BOTH. Or I will trade ... and I'm interested in trading both for one higher end machine (+/- cash)

Machine - For Trade

Deadpool (Pro) + The Walking Dead (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN
The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN...”

21 hours ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Machine - For Trade

The Walking Dead (Pro) + Deadpool (Pro) = PACKAGE DEAL!

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm looking to change up my two pin collection so I'm looking to sell or trade both machines for a package price (or trade).

The Walking Dead - $9950 CDN
Deadpool Pro - $10300 CDN...”

21 hours ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

Trade

Great Package! GLWTS

#20795 1 year ago

I figured everyone here is on pinrev but I will post here regardless.

Loaded JP Premium $15,500

HUO with 316 play.
$2000+ in mods but I would be willing to sell it stripped and back to stock. (except for the powder coating).

Would consider trades for TWD or recent pins.

MODS:
Shaker Motor
Speaker Lights
Backboard Lighting
Art of Pinball Sculpted Lit Signs
Interactive Jeep
Raptor Cage
Raptor Tower
T-Rex Electric Fence
Barbasol Can
Tilt Graphics Side Art & Caution Kit
Stern Headphone Jack/Volume Control
Pinnovators PinSub Kit
Pinstadiums
Shooter Rod
Voodoo Glass (Original glass included)
Full Powdercoating (Speaker Panel/Apron)
Trees, Pterodactyl etc.
Jurassic Park Pin gulp (lit one in photo not included)

#20797 1 year ago

I have Used clearit.ca 4 times in the 2 years and it’s been great. The do not ship but they will be the customs broker.

Very simple online tool to use. The message you with any questions.

2 pieces of advice.

1) have the shipper lower the value of your pin unless your really concerned and want a lot of shipping insurance on it. You pay 13% tax on the value of the invoice.

2) if you have a business, you can import it under your business name, use your GST # and save ½ the tax.

May seem overwhelming but it’s pretty simple. Congrats on the new pin!

#20828 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

My buddy had imported a few pins using Shippsy. Open an account (3 minutes) and you will get a box number. Ship to that box and you get an email when it arrives in Niagara Falls NY. Submit a receipt and they will charge you HST plus $100 to clear and move to Mississauga or Markham pick up depots. Very straight forward.

$100 to clear and ship from NY to Mississauga is a fantastic deal.

#20837 1 year ago

Premature but my Stranger Things Premium will be hitting the market in a week. After my LE is secured and in my home.
Last ones to sell have been $15k usd. So not interested in lowball offers.

1st owner, mint, HUO, topper, powder coated, lollipop rails, speaker lights, UV kit, shaker etc.

Stay tuned.

#20840 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Ice Cold Beer in Salmon Arm on facebook market 6500.

Beauty! There’s are 2 companies that are doing remakes. One is licensed, one is not. Both look incredible.

5k home version, 6k coin op

Tatio’s officially licensed remake will be around 7k

#20848 1 year ago

Popularity has nothing to do with the most recent season. They were impossible to find a year ago. There have been zero listed on pinrev in over a year I think. No doubt the game was a late bloomer. Didn’t work properly (demo shot/TK lock) not dialed in and the code sucked. Code has been refined and it’s outstanding and the TK and demo shots were easy fixes (demo more than TK) for the most.

This game needed a ton of under the hood tweaking to get it dialed in but it’s my favorite game by a long shot. Love the them and the play. Simple rules but challenging.

I wish I can list for $9k, that would mean I paid not much more than that for my LE. Would be very happy to keep the premium at the cottage if it doesn’t sell. Great game, incredible when dialed in.

#20858 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

what a terrible pinpickle to be in ?

Lmao

#20859 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

it is indeed a terrible dill-emma

Hahah

#20870 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

Hey PinPickle,
Are you the guy I met at Player1 a couple days ago?
I was the guy talking to Jerry and getting the Elite POTC topper.
To my surprise (and delight), it actually did arrive and I now have it in my hands.
The box is simply enormous.
Anyways, just thought I would say "hi" and I am the guy kool1 is referring to.

Nope, it wasn’t me. I’m just another yo-yo like you. Congrats on the topper though.

luch bromance ended in sadness. I wasn’t the one. Lol

#20877 1 year ago

Nice looking Who.

GLWTS pinballjah

#20906 1 year ago

Alright… who bought that TWD in Hamilton today? $8k was going to have a look at it.

#20908 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

That couldn't be a real ad? Looked fake.

Was real. At a billiard place. Sold in a day, seller had no info.

1 week later
#20990 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Looking to trade or sell my POTC CE.
Tons of mods, all the Lior mods.
Dauntless ship mod, open and closing chest mod.
Elite LE topper, not installed.
Has the ship in a bottle factory topper installed.
Low plays, mint.
Comes with the JJP manual.
It is not cheap, pinside market price.
Looking to trade for Deadpool LE and Elvira LE.
Might consider other games. No junk or EM’s.

I have the following available for sale or trade. Shoot me a message if your interested.

JP Premium (Loaded)
Stranger Things Premium (Powdercoated)
Bond LE (order confirmed)
Toy Story 4 CE (order confirmed)

#20994 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Not keeping the Bond?

Depends if I can get the 60th edition. I would trade if for a GZ LE or towards a Pirates.

1 week later
#21062 1 year ago

WANTED: TWD PRO

1 week later
#21231 1 year ago

Wire transfer all day. Works both ways and fees are minute. No limit either.

On that note. If you have a US account in Canada and receive a significant amount of US money through PayPal. It’s virtually impossible to take US funds from PayPal and put it in you us account. They will only convert to CDN and the exchange is terrible.

#21234 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

My daughter used to get paid in USD via Paypal for social media work. The only way to get around this is with a US Bank Account. She used to send me the funds and I would transfer them to my RBC US (in Georgia)bank account and then move the money back to my RBC Canada USD account. It was a multi day process and you could only do about $2000/day. Paypal is a horrible company to deal with and not well integrated in Canada at all.
Wire transfer all day yep.

Finally played a CV in London at Tilt this summer and it had just been repaired at the time.
What an awesome pin, it played perfectly - I thoroughly enjoyed my 10+ games on it. Would love to own one day.

That's exactly what I did with RBC. Total pain in the ass though. I have a pin heading south of the boarder next week and payment will be wire transferred this time. So much easier. Shipping a pin across the boarder has been a pain in the ass too for my buyer but he's patient and excited.

#21236 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

you think the USA is a pain , try shipping a pin to Australia !

I could imagine.

2 weeks later
#21369 1 year ago

Picked up GOTG from RoyalPinball today.

I almost want don’t want to post a positive review because I want first dibs on anything else Mike sells. I pride myself on moving a pin to make it beautiful and I learned a few new tricks from Mike. His pins are special and great to deal with. my son an I got to see and play some of his collection. Great guy indeed!

He has a AIQ premium that’s insane and one for sale too.

#21371 1 year ago

Rush Le BNIB

For sale $17,200 or trade for:

TWD and $
Medieval Madness Remake
JJP pirates
GZ Premium/LE
possibly other LE’s

#21376 1 year ago

My apologies for terrible math. Rush Le is $17,200 not $18000 sorry.

#21381 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Rush Le BNIB
For sale $17,200 or trade for:
TWD and $
Medieval Madness Remake
JJP pirates
GZ Premium/LE
possibly other LE’s

Sold

#21412 1 year ago
Quoted from dino7c:Anyone here shipped a pin from Canada to the US? Cost? Who to go with? Advice?
thanks, I have multiple US offers for my Metallica LE but need to figure out reasonable shipping (or maybe a road trip to Montana)

I shipped a Stranger Things Premium last week.

Buyer made all the arrangements, it's a bit of a pain in the ass. They have to pay duty on the pin.

They used BorderBuddy as the broker and Beltman STI for shipping.

I also sent a JP to Detroit last week but I met the guy in Sarnia, he drove over, loaded in his truck and drove back home. He didn't pay any duty that way.

#21455 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’d love a pirates, maybe if it was 30k cdn but they just too much nowadays unfortunately.

#metoo

#21502 1 year ago

metallica pro on Facebook

#21521 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Link? Where? See there's a decent priced JP pro in Toronto. To bad our trip to Toronto wasn't now instead of the spring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/310369809147909/permalink/2156391017879103/?sale_post_id=2156391017879103&mibextid=W9rl1R

#21530 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

If someone is interested in this machine and needs a hand loading it up, I'd be happy to help you with that.

Thumbs up for offering to help. Crazy deal on an LE. GLWS

#21557 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

GotG is not top on my wanted list but I’d definitely consider a GotG since I haven’t owned one yet!

I just got one a couple weeks ago. Love it

1 week later
#21646 1 year ago

Someone just posted

Quoted from spikedbat:

It’s a low ball offer.
Funny how you feel the need to report your experience. Pretty sensitive guy I take it.

I don’t know what this Elvira was equipped with but when you can buy new for $10,500us. $14 is far from a lowball offer.

Just sold a near new pins myself and had my fair share of actual lowball offers.

#21705 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Munsters is gonezo.

Congrats on the sale.... what's next
?

3 weeks later
#21807 1 year ago

To be fair. I played MM a I preferred Stranger Things to it. The barcade had MM, Stranger Things, JP, Mandalorian. We pumped a lot of coins into Stranger things... some in MM... and did not care for the other 2.
Think it all comes down to what you like personally.

Stranger Things gets 75-80% of my play. Favorite game by a long shot. MM seems super fun as well and I would love to own it one day.

1 month later
#22098 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

So is charging extra for things that actually came with the game a thing now?
When will we see extra charges for the legs? Coin box? Pinballs?

My JP premium didn't come with Insider Connected but my build wasn't new. I'm assuming he added this to his machine otherwise he wouldn't have listed it separately.

1 week later
#22180 1 year ago

He's the only unknown. I like where this pin can go. I'm in on one. Zombie Yeti!

1 week later
#22258 1 year ago

Not mine but there’s a JP Premium just listed in Quebec for $12,500. 450 plays ish.

Looks good and properly priced for anyone looking.

1 month later
#22558 1 year ago

Well I don't have pins for sale but I have a brand new location to play and it's pretty F'n awesome!!!

Blue Jays just posted this on FB. It's the WestJet Flight Deck and they will have 4 pins available to play. I'm not a big baseball fan, seasons too long, but I will definitely be going to more games this year.

You can't post photos on here but they have the following:

Turtles
Star Wars
Avengers
Hot Wheels

Also, Golden Tee, Arcade Legends shuffle board and more.

Looks incredible.

#22561 1 year ago

To make being at a game interesting

My thoughts exactly

1 month later
#22930 11 months ago
Quoted from MASZ76:

DeadPool Pro for sale or trade
Machine was just fully serviced and waxed.
No known issues.
Plays as it should.
Art Blades.
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor
Would consider trades for newer Sterns, JJP or CGC + cash where needed.
Located in Edmonton for viewing/pickup.
Will be posting on Kijiji on the weekend.
Message me for pictures or more info.
Asking $9000 obo CDN

Quoted from MASZ76:

DeadPool Pro for sale or trade
Machine was just fully serviced and waxed.
No known issues.
Plays as it should.
Art Blades.
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor
Would consider trades for newer Sterns, JJP or CGC + cash where needed.
Located in Edmonton for viewing/pickup.
Will be posting on Kijiji on the weekend.
Message me for pictures or more info.
Asking $9000 obo CDN

That's a decent price! GLWS

2 weeks later
#23045 10 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

17K for a premium?!?!

Sold my Premium for 14k usd and had a lineup of buyers 8 months ago. Not bragging by any means but I think the price is more than fair.

It will never get vaulted. They don’t have the license and if they ever do it would not be the premium.

I only sold it because I found an LE for “market value”.

Rare game, best one in my collection by a long shot.

Price is insane but fair; like it or not.

GLWS

#23112 10 months ago

Had the Lectro truck which looks to be the same as the power mate. I Found it super sketchy.

Used it to move a safe and 4 pins and sold it after. It was a tense experience. So much so that I used an appliance dolly to bring them down the stairs at the other end.

Tried an Escalera once and I found it easy to use.

#23133 10 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Anyone in Toronto know if the Stranger Things Experience is still going? Is it worth it?

Our family of 5 went. Pretty die hard fans so I would think we would be harder to impress.

We all thought it was excellent. Very well done and the characters from the show were involved with the production so that was a big bonus. If your a fan it’s a must see.

#23136 10 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Thank you! My daughter and I are pretty big fans as well! I’m looking at taking her when school gets out.

My 12 year old daughter loved it the most. Report back if you go.

2 weeks later
#23201 9 months ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Avengers IQ Premium for sale.
HUO and in excellent condition. No known issues. Over $1000 USD in Stern official accessories (topper, art blades, light up shooter rod). I think anyone who has dealt with me before knows that I keep my games pristine.
Also includes shaker motor, PYM building, and Captain Marvel ramp fix.
$11,000 obo.
PM me for pics.
Local sale only. I also don't post games for sale on Kijiji as I prefer to deal with reputable pinsiders.

Great price. Would sell in a minute in Ontario. If it doesn’t sell, consider shipping. It’s not hard to get it ship ready. Would be happy to help if you have any questions. I was reluctant to ship about a year ago and ended up shipping a few pins to the east coast and southern US. Buyers said my shipping prep was a bit overkill but appreciated.

#23210 9 months ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Apparently not, she sold! It blows my mind as well Mike.

Unfortunately, whether you like it or not, you can’t compare a stranger things pro to a standard stern pro. STH was a late bloomer and highly sought after. Anything newer than that is simple to find.

Still may have not received what he asked for but definitely more than what a DP, JP, GZ, FF would fetch.

1 week later
#23277 9 months ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Still looking for the following in the Ottawa region (can drive 4 to 5 hours one way) for the following:
1. LOTR
2 Star Wars Stern Prem
3. Deadpool Pro or Prem.
If you have one of those and want to sell it, let me know.

DP still available from stern. Reach out to your local Distro.

#23278 9 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Anyone in the GTA... Amazing new pinball spot open now at Meeplemart in Toronto
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/19315-meeplemart-toronto-on

That doesn’t make sense.

Looks like a game store and all the photos of the store don’t show anything in regard to pinball.

They also added 27 pinball machines (incredible collection BTW) on the same day.

Hope it’s true but my thoughts someone with this collection would know about pinside and be posting for weeks/months about this new location opening up.

I sure hope this is true! I will go this weekend.

3 weeks later
#23403 8 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Walking dead le is sold

About time. Pricing was fair.

#23434 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Aerosmith Pro with 60 lifetime plays. Has many upgrades. PM for photos or more details. More details on Pin Rev. Firm at $10,500. Thanks.

This game is mint seen it and played it 3 weeks ago.

1 week later
#23469 8 months ago

For some reason, it feels redundant to post on here when I post on Pinrev but here it goes:

TWD Loaded (Tastefully) Pro:

$10,500

Comes with 2 extra translights:
1)Cartoon art and apron kit
2) alternate

Colour DMD
Tv Display
Zombie Shooter rod
Mirror blades
Speaker light Kit
Prison door
Train track Ramp mod
Metal Biohazard Pop bumpers
LED ramp lights
Updated bulbs to led
Precision Pinball Flippers
Cleland Sound Code
Silhouette Topper
Pinwoofer Super Kit just installed $425(USD)
-2 speakers
- sub
- Amplifier

Trades considered, will pallet and assist with shipping. (Have multiple shipping referrals)

#23481 8 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

For some reason, it feels redundant to post on here when I post on Pinrev but here it goes:
TWD Loaded (Tastefully) Pro:
$10,500
Trades considered, will pallet and assist with shipping. (Have multiple shipping referrals)

SOLD of to PEI

#23494 7 months ago

Thanks Sean! Enjoy the pin!

Goes without saying Sean’s been great as well. Still shocked at how affordable shipping was.

1 week later
#23524 7 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

A friend of mine is looking for a JB60th. If anybody has one they are ready to part with, please let me know.

They are still available from Distro's.

#23526 7 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

these are under msrp in the 2nd market.

Ah… makes sense. Had one release day, passed on it. Think many others did as well.

I just looked on pinside!!! Wow!!! Some adds for BNIB that are 4k below msrp and a used one for the price of a premium.

Crazy.

#23536 7 months ago
Quoted from Kroshon:

Looking to trade my HUO Strangerthings pro for a Godzilla Premium, or StarTrek Premium/LE.
Cheers.

Oh boy! That’s a good deal for both sides of the table. Goodluck.

#23538 7 months ago

Sorry $13K usd not cdn.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/162458

7,100 below cost and negotiable.

1 month later
#23771 6 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I find it to be for eastern Canadians.
We just text each other or use Kijiji in the west/central

I can agree with that. Sold a bunch of pins on there and shipped many to the far east coast. Not sure there has ever been an inquiry from the west.

I forgot about Maaca. Would be nice to have one spot instead of FB, Kijiji, and the usual.

#23775 6 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Alright here is the list of machines I have listed for sale.
Stranger Things LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165857
Elvira LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165858
Medieval Madness Royal Edition:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165859
Willy Wonka CE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165860
Attack from Mars LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165861
Foo Fighters LE or Premium:
Coming soon, just need to decide which one to sell

Wow that’s quite the collection of top notch games. You should toss these on PinRev

1 week later
#23831 5 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:All games sold except for MMr Royal Edition. Thanks for the interest.

Congratulations!

#23860 5 months ago
Quoted from Roberto_tron:

I really wish I would’ve said a lower price was paid on the receipt. The taxes I paid on a pinball machine that they didn’t even look at was nuts.

I have had the same feeling 3 times. I could have said ¼ of what I paid and it would have been fine. On two occasions I got a gasp saying I didn't know they were that much and they were both close to the 10K mark.

I have and cherish my Nexus, it's just not worth it getting caught.

That being said, if you can pick up across the boarder, shipping will be less but that's about it. Clearing customs is easy and driveway delivery is nice. I have used Beltmann in the past.

3 weeks later
#23997 4 months ago

130 Mil is an investment.

I look forward to things to come.

2 weeks later
#24051 4 months ago
Quoted from luch:

looking for references for jam1076 from Lethbridge Alberta

So am I

#24083 4 months ago

I’m selling a beautiful GOTG pro. On FB/Kijiji and pinrev. Must be seen.

I have a beautiful foo pro with full powdercoat that I have a buyer for but would do a 2 for 1 trade.

My GOTG is worth every penny but (for forum members) I will donate $1000 from the proceeds of the sale to your local charity in your name. Always good to give back this time of year.

1 month later
#24238 3 months ago

Amazing! Welcome to the East!

3 weeks later
#24431 68 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

If anyone is looking for a PF LE at cost, I just freed up my spot with Nitro Quebec. Speak to Phil if you are interested in ordering one. Cheers.

I messaged immediately. He said he had a long waitlist and it’s already been spoken for. I do appreciate the heads up though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinPickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=PinPickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.