(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

402 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Pauz21. You are on page 1 of 2.
#31 10 years ago

Anyone have a Virtua Pin for sale in Canada? Preferably Western Canada?

3 weeks later
#34 10 years ago

bumping this one up again.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I'll be parting with Mystic and a project Stars soon-ish.

I thought you sold that Mystic to Ted's friend already?

How much you asking?

3 months later
#394 9 years ago

Hi all,

Looking for a Rollerball in Western Canada.

#398 9 years ago

Yes. Sorry. I'm dumb.

1 week later
#435 9 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looking to swap my SM for an ACDC Prem. Anyone west of Winni want to go tradesies!?

How much you want for your spiderman out right?

3 weeks later
#517 9 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Have a genie I'm in the final stages of fixing up. New back glass, ni wumpf boards, etc. once it's all back together looking for $900, will post some pics when done.

PM Sent!

1 month later
#726 9 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party ... I'd like to bring the total # of these machines to 3 in the province

TMort has one but not sure he's selling it.

#749 9 years ago

Did anyone see the $80 pin in Calgary today? Was on Kijiji for about an hour around lunch. Wasn't a big title. Think it was a brunswick brand or something but for $80 I would have scooped it up.

2 months later
#897 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I've got a Rollergames I'd like to trade in Calgary. A little wear by the magnet, but it plays well. Let me know what you've got. If no trades come up I'll put up a price and sell it in a couple weeks.

Guessing your interest is none but I have a Stern Stars I'd trade. You'd likely want some cash as well.

image.jpg 267 KB

image-663.jpg 196 KB

image-827.jpg 202 KB

image-494.jpg 205 KB

image-383.jpg 230 KB

#909 9 years ago

Looking for a good price on a fishtales in western Canada. By good I mean great. Looking at it as a gift for someone and the budget is tight.

Other option... and it's an odd ball - a Bally Viking.

2 weeks later
#963 9 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Did anyone buy that Taxi that came up on kijiji in Regina?

I wish. Not in the market for another game right now.

#986 9 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

I am looking for an AC/DC premium or heavily modded pro. Also for GNR, Metallica Premium or Le and STLE. If it is such a buyers market where are these pins?

Lukerp has an AC/DC Pro in this thread.

1 week later
#1070 9 years ago

Hey guys... bunch of us at work are pooling dough to buy my boss a pin for his man cave for Christmas. I've been looking at a few that need some work but I'm kinda thinking that with only a month till our party, I'm not sure I want to risk not getting repairs done in time. It needs to be working well for the party.

So I'm throwing this out there... looking for a good working game for under $900. Would certainly look for DMD, Solid States or EM's... doesn't matter... as long as it's a solid game and in good working order. Prefer to be able to pick up from Saskatchewan but central/southern Alberta is doable too. Has to be in 100% playing shape. Can't have the Christmas gift break at the party.

Whatcha got? Please PM me.

#1076 9 years ago

What happened to the thread. Gone stone cold the last 3 days. Still looking for a working EM in Saskatchewan. Had my last buy fall thru. PM me.

1 week later
#1096 9 years ago

Sending a shout out to BallyKissFan. This man... whom I'd never met before this weekend... did me a favour of epic proportion! I am very, very grateful for his act of kindness and want to send props to a hell of a good guy to the hobby. Thanks again Kevin.

#1106 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

im thinking about parting with a functioning FT that does have a 5v reset issue , im just in that funk where i just dont feel like wrenching on a machine and fixing . It is a players model , not the prettiest cab , but it plays well. It has an uninstalled playfield protector , and some other parts i have purchased for it , just never put on . If anyones interested , Pm me and i can get some pics and info as to what it all has for extra parts. for the community i would let it walk for 1600 bucks .

Dang Freezie... This would have been perfect about a month ago. Not in position now. But, if it's still there in January and I suspect it won't, I'll be in touch.

#1121 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

sorry brother , had i known i likely would have let you pry it away , i really haven't been on pinside as often as i usually am the last few months . Work , the stress of my injury have added up . Had to sell my snowmobile too :<

What happened?

#1124 9 years ago

Gettin old bud. I've been down the knee surgery route and I'm now having one bitch of a time with my right elbow and wrist. It's made hockey, work and hauling pins a challenge.

To change the subject... gonna throw this out here. Kinda got took in a deal recently on an EM. If it was for me... I'd slug through figuring out the bugs but unfortunately this was a present my co-workers all pitched in on for my boss and the Christmas party is in two weeks. I bought it ONLY because the seller I had dealt with before told me the game which was in cold storage and not able to be played ahead of time was "100%" and I thought I wouldn't have to panic fix. I've had it two weeks and while I feel like I'm made slight progress I still feel miles from home.

I need help. I've posted a discussion on the forum... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1st-em-tech-help-broken-promise

but I'm at the point now where I need to look for outside help getting it going for me. Looking for anyone who is in Sask willing to help me get this going. Would be willing to bring it to you if you're in a reasonable distance and might be able to pay a bit but unfortunately, I pissed the budget away on this turd.

Really hoping for some help.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

#1126 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

herniated l4-l5 disk / pinched nerve . thanks though sir !

Realized how much of an ass I just looked like in that last post. Yes. Best of luck with the injury. Sorry... my post was pretty selfish!

#1207 9 years ago

Golden Axe Arcade up for grabs. Cabinet has been painted solid black. Not sure what treasure paint job might be under that black paint. It's in pretty good shape.

Would like to trade this for a pin.

#1208 9 years ago

Anyone in sasky have a set of leg levellers they could part with. I need a set in less than 2 weeks. Assumed it would be easy to find in the hardware store. Not so.

#1231 9 years ago

I don't have the dough for one... but I thought I'd ask given our recent banter about games coming in from the states.

Just throwing it out here... anyone know about the availability of America's Most Haunted in Canada. Is there a distributor? Anyone getting one? I'd love to but a NIB is not in the cards for me... probably ever.

#1235 9 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I'm planning to bring one in. There is no distributor here, but Charlie gave me a great quote on shipping to my door. I just had to figure out a broker which was referenced here earlier. You could also have it delivered to the border for pickup, but the quote was great to get it to my door.
If all goes well it will ship by the end of the year, but they are only putting out 2-3 per week depending on how things go, so that could slip...but hopefully not .
If you are ever in Calgary and want to check it out, just let me know. Hopefully I'll have it!

I definately wanna check it out. I'll be 100% honest, I don't always get the humor on the podcast but it's a really good informational podcast... I listen every month. and I've exchanged a number of emails with them and Charlie and KT are great people to deal with.

#1237 9 years ago

I listen to Nate's show... but too be honest... sometimes I can't handle it. But, I spent 17 years in Radio so I guess I'm picky. Nate comes across a little too arrogant for me sometimes. Again... I still listen all the time to his show... but sometimes he's a little too much and I have to dump that episode.

I regularly listen to:

Spooky
Pinball Podcast
Coast to Coast... and just recently... started listening to Gameroom Junkies.

I'm not really an arcade guy but Gameroom Junkies talks plenty about pinball too and to be honest they're VERY polished. Again... radio guy coming out.

#1250 9 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I have a DP Rollergames coming in if there is any interest.
Link to some pics:
http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/smokedog7777/library/Rollergames?sort=3&page=1
Will be around $1550 OBO.

Dang. That looks like a decent machine. I'd be interested but in the process of picking up a Gotlieb Genie. And kinda excited about it too!

3 weeks later
#1405 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them. They want Pacman and skeeball and kids stuff. I was hoping they would take to it more but it hasn't happened. If I don't play them, they would sit for weeks and collect dust and that's just a waste when I'm sure someone else would enjoy them. I may buy a few cheaper titles if the kids enjoy them but right now, they only want JP, so we shall see...
Id prefer to sell them one at a time and see how that goes but the lack of interest in TFLE is having me think a little different.
I think I will always own at least one because I really do love the hobby but if im the only one playing them, there is no point in having 6.
-Spencer

I'm in exactly your spot however my wife hatred for this hobby has prevented me from having more than 2 machines at one time and 1 of them has always been a project. But other than your collection your wife and kids match mine.

1 month later
#1626 9 years ago

So I had to go to a wedding in Sundre. Stopped at Cross Iron Mills mall in Calgary. Is that store owner on glue at Sml? A completely trashed kiss machine left with the power on and credits on it so it can get trashed more... With a 7k price tag on it?? Of course I played a game. Drop targets missing. No sound. Rough play field. Get real.

#1632 9 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

was looking to buy a LOTR to add to my collection would outright buy or would consider a trade if anyone knows of one in good condition for sale let me know. It is really interesting reading all of the posts of some the buying experiences people have had i have to agree that SML is out to lunch on their prices.

The new Metallica seemed to be priced what I thought would be reasonable but anything used was in rough shape and high priced. That said I can't really "trash" them since I know nothing about their customer service and have never purchased from them... I just couldn't believe the condition and price on that Kiss machine. What I do find funny is I've seen many people on Kijiji including here in Sask using SML as a tool in their add to raise their price. Just saw one the other day... can't remember what it was but it did the ol' "I only want $X for this great pin... this pin has sold for $XXX at SML." Like we're getting a special deal.

Sorry if that's someone's add on here but I hate comparing yourself to stuff you know is grossly overpriced like Ebay.

#1635 9 years ago

Well... what the hell. Just decided about 1 minute ago that I'm going to sell my Golden Axe Arcade. Works... is set to free play and to the hardest game play level. I have no idea what to ask for it and since I decided about 2 seconds ago to sell it haven't taken pictures yet but if you're interested let me know and I'll see if I can get some pics and maybe a video of game play.

Cabinet is solid black. Looks to have been lime green once before based on the scratches.

1 week later
#1688 9 years ago

Anyone buy parts from Patelock Pinball in Lac Megantic, qb off eBay?? I've bought a number of rubber kits and some other stuff from him. Prices are good and shipping is laser quick. I'd highly recommend

#1694 9 years ago

Thanks! Went from memory. Obviously...bad memory

#1700 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Ykpinballer , Canuck was looking for a st .

How's the back Freeze?

1 week later
#1788 9 years ago

Removed by poster... where's the dang delete button anyway!

#1813 9 years ago

Thoughts on something guys. A while back, there was a thread started called the "Pay it Forward Thread." Basically the concept was simple. You post any extra parts you'd be willing to part with for free. First one to speak claims them but they must also give something away. Went on for quite a while.

Over the last year or so I've acquired quite a few parts... many of which I don't need. And I know shipping from the states can be murder particularly with the state of the dollar right now.

Just gauging an interest in a CANADIAN PAY IT FORWARD Thread. Canadian's hooking up other Canadian's with free parts.

Thoughts?

3 weeks later
#2049 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgNot 100% sure if I want to do this but I'm going to throw it out there. I have my Data East Star Wars. Fully LED'd, fully working. Has a small hack to the GI which was there when I got it and has never given me any trouble so I've just left well enough alone. It has cliffy's in the scoops as well as on the inlane rollover switches. Cabinet has general wear but left side is much worse than the right. Also has blue under cabinet lights which I may or may not be leaving in it. Any hoo... I'd consider trading it if the trade was right. Will try to throw up some pics for you. If anyone close by has something they'd trade I'd like to hear it.

+++ Has the topper as well. Didn't take a picture of it as my ceiling tiles are about 2 inches too low for it to go on the header but it's there. And some new parts. only 1 broken plastic.

#2050 9 years ago

Other side of cabinet. The bad side. image.jpgimage.jpg

#2057 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Quoted from glauses:do you have any better shots of the playfield the one above is pretty blurry

Yeah... I noticed that after. Will put some up tonight. Just went to take pics and my phone died... lol. Will update shortly.

1 week later
#2119 8 years ago

Thanks out to Smoke Dog. In Saskatoon tonight and tomorrow for my daughter's surgery (nothing major) and thought I'd check out Sports on Tap which I'd heard lots about. I understand the games there are his. Played my first ever MM. Awesome! I also play a Metalica for the first time... My reaction was Meh... but I didn't know what I was doing. I played my first Pirates of the Caribbean a few months ago in Disneyworld... I played his tonight. And I'm not exaggerating when I say the one in Disney World was SO DIRTY... I didn't know a moving boat existed behind that plastic shield. That thing is actually pretty cool and I really like that game. It's fun. But the show stopper for me was for sure LOTR. I suck at it but I love it. Played ALOT tonight. Thanks for passing the time! There's also an ACDC there too. Played a few games but it's one I've played a bit of before so I was more interested in playing games new to me. Great place to play in Saskatoon with games in good shape.

That said... check the switch on Balrog. When I got him to swing over it seemed like I hammered him 3 or 4 times and it never registered.

#2130 8 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Hope the best for you and your family. Also I was there last night as well must of just miss you. Would of been nice to run into a fellow pinsider there at random. And yes smokedog line up is great and he always switching up games so when's Tron coming back man.

What time were you there? I was there probably 10:15-midnight.

#2133 8 years ago

There were two guys playing guitar hero when I got there. No one touched the machines the whole time I was there. Everyone was watching hockey.

#2136 8 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Might of been 10 when we left. Was there a few credits left on LOTR if so had to be 10.

Yes there was! Thanks!

#2157 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The DMD in my Dirty Harry is failing, does anyone have a spare lying around that they are interested in selling?

Is that one of the big boys? Those are pricey.

3 weeks later
#2232 8 years ago

Kinda surprised with the Kiss announcement there's no AC/DC's coming up. I looked through the market place and literally there isn't an AC/DC to be found.

#2235 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I still have my Metallica Pro up for sale, great condition HUO custom LED. $5400 plus shipping.

Appreciate the offer. Bought a year ago there was a pro in Calgary around the $3800-$4K range and that's probably the range I'd be looking at if I did make the jump to that machine. And I fully realize that may not happen but that's the dough I'm dealing with.

#2238 8 years ago

Might not be in the cards for me then. Thanks boys.

#2243 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

That met a year ago wouldn't have been the new led one eitger so obviously cheaper. The dollar has raised prices on everything. No way to find a met led less than 5k. Nib be around 7k after tax, dollar and shipping. Only a thousand or so less than I got an le for

We were talking about an AC/DC, not a MET. Unless I've got you on the wrong convo! LOL

#2308 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

XMen Pro up for sale. Local sale only although could meet buyer in Med. Hat.
$4500 firm.Game is in excellent condition.
2100 games on it. Game is in a local pool hall/lounge and it doesn't get played much. We take very good care of it - local Pinsiders can vouch for that.
A few LED's added but pretty much stock.
Bought new in Aug/2012.
Cliffy protector on Blackbird since new....but it is broke and we are adding a new one.

This saddens me. You better be replacing it with a beauty so I can come play! Wish I could spring for it. Good game. And Ted's a great guy! Even if he hasn't come over for beers yet.

4 weeks later
#2436 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Putting my Spider-Man up for sale, goodie bag still stapled to the cabinet. Excellent example, NO wear at Doc Ock magnet, no errors, no concerns, works 100%.
-Custom backglass ( I still have the original )
-Led speaker upgrade
-full Led's
-Chrome spiders for speakers
-Red cover for display
-Custom sling-shot plastics ( still have originals )
-Custom flipper covers
-Superbands
-McKee topper
I'll add some pictures soon, if anyone has questions or wants specific pictures, send me a PM.
Asking $6300 obo

Sigh... I wish.

1 week later
#2467 8 years ago

Quick Question... What's the longest you guys leave your older games on for. I usually shut em off as soon as we're not using them even if there's a chance they'll be turned on again a few minutes later.

But, the other day we left the house for the day... came home and realized that I'd left the house with my 1979 Gottlieb Genie on. Was on for probably 12 hours. No issues... but not a habit I'd like to continue.

4 weeks later
#2655 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Anyone in Sask. have a game for sale? Looking to try something new....can be new or even EM machine.

I think we should trade for a bit Ted!

#2672 8 years ago

Anyone have flipper coils for a 1979 Gottlieb? I have a Genie and I'm looking for one for sure... lug broke off. Other one is weak. Sorry... forgot to write down the code before I closed her up tonight... hoping someone has one and knows which one it is. Looking to get one quicker than later and may not be keeping this machine that much longer so I'm not looking to spend a fortune getting one from the states.

Lemme know if you've got one.

#2707 8 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I think I might have one...lol
Coils.jpg
Toss me the part number, and I can take a poke around. Most of them are NOS.

Holy Crap! I'll open it up tonight. Let you know. Thanks!

#2767 8 years ago

Anyone close in Saskie have any old back glasses they'd part with? I'm looking for a few more for wall art in the Pin room. Not looking to spend a pile of money on them but curious if there's any out there. I don't have arcades but I'd even consider some of those if they were cool or came from a good game.

#2769 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have a Black Knight 2000 backglass you can have for $40.
Rob

Can you PM me a pic?

#2791 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I will take it if Paul doesn't.

Go ahead man. I have a couple other irons in the fire so I'll let you grab this one. Thanks to Rob_G for the offer though.

#2829 8 years ago

Quick question. I'm looking at an iron man in good shape. Original version not a vault edition. What's the price I should be looking at.

2 weeks later
#2966 8 years ago

What would one of those 1934 Rockola World Series games be worth? Have a chance to look at one. It works but it's missing the "header" if you can call it that, and the cabinet is in pretty rough shape.

1 week later
#3034 8 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Looking at trading my IM for a MetPro or ST pro.
Prefer trade with Sask. Or Alta. and meet halfway to swap.

That's the Spirit Ted! I believe you mean Star Trek and not Starship Troopers. That would be awesome. It's a great game.

1 week later
#3190 8 years ago

Any one have some data east flipper parts in Sask? This bolt with an Allen key head broke on my de Star Wars. The nut looks like it was put on with lock tight so I'll need a new but too. Have the bushing and washers still. It connects the coil pin to the flipper armature.

Thanks.

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#3244 8 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Anyone have an experience with Absolute Pinball Saskatoon (Devron)?

Devon posts on here I'm sure... can't remember his name. My only dealing with him was on the phone getting some tech advice. He was good to talk to and while he wasn't able to get my issue solved with advice over the phone his advice did teach me a lot about investigating issues.

#3260 8 years ago

Anyone is Sask have a Mario Bros?

4 weeks later
#3474 8 years ago

Who bought the meteor in Saskatoon? I was very interested but see it's gone from Kijiji.

2 weeks later
#3554 8 years ago

Looking for a possible trade: Prefer in Sask or AB.

DE Star Wars. Few new plastics and parts not installed. Under cabinet lights installed. Full LED. Works 100%

Cabinet has the usual wear for it's age except the left side must have been in the sun. Paint is cracked. Right side is really good. Play field is in average shape. Has cliffy's in the scoops. Small wear under the one pop bumper and a knick above one of the star wars letters. DMD has two lines out but they're the far left line and the very bottom line so basically unnoticeable unless you're looking for it. Would like a DMD from this era or newer.
IMG_2501.jpgIMG_2501.jpgIMG_2500.jpgIMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2499.jpgIMG_2499.jpgIMG_2498.jpgIMG_2498.jpgIMG_2495.jpgIMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2494.jpgIMG_2494.jpgIMG_2493.jpgIMG_2493.jpgIMG_2492.jpgIMG_2492.jpg

#3555 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

DE Star Wars. Few new plastics and parts not installed. Under cabinet lights installed. Full LED. Works 100%
Cabinet has the usual wear for it's age except the left side must have been in the sun. Paint is cracked. Right side is really good. Play field is in average shape. Has cliffy's in the scoops. Small wear under the one pop bumper and a knick above one of the Star Wars letters. DMD has two lines out but they're the far left line and the very bottom line so basically unnoticeable unless you're looking for it. Would like a DMD from this era or newer.
IMG_2501.jpg IMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg IMG_2498.jpg IMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2492.jpg

OH... AND I HAVE THE NEW ROM TOO.

#3558 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Dang, wish I had the space. I'm not ready to give up any of my machines just yet

So the Star Trek Premium straight up trade isn't happening? LOL

#3559 8 years ago

Also... anyone have a Grand Lizard they're looking to part with? It was my first pin and I always thought if I got the chance to get a nice one back I'd consider it.

#3613 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Paul I wish you never replied to all this price policing garbage. Who cares what this and that goes for last week, last month. I saw it for x amount and now it's this x amount. It's worth what someone will pay and they value it for. Open a thread bitchin about the price of a stle in Canada. Just checkin, this is a thread about pinballs for sale right? That being said, does anyone have a pinball for sale? I see gorno wants to trade his st pro. Anyone have any complaints about that? Oh wait, he's not selling it with a price. I see why people are posting on kijiji instead of here. As arron rodgers said, r-e-l-a-x

This last page and a half is why I've never sold a game on pinside. I'll post a trade, (see page 72) but I sell on kijiji and Facebook. Couldn't be bothered to deal with this.

#3759 8 years ago

Bump. Had a potential trade but it's fallen through. Still available. Not sure how to repost the pics... but this thread is on page 72.

Quoted from Pauz21:

Cabinet has the usual wear for it's age except the left side must have been in the sun. Paint is cracked. Right side is really good. Play field is in average shape. Has cliffy's in the scoops. Small wear under the one pop bumper and a knick above one of the Star Wars letters. DMD has two lines out but they're the far left line and the very bottom line so basically unnoticeable unless you're looking for it. Would like a DMD from this era or newer.
IMG_2501.jpg IMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg IMG_2498.jpg IMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2492.jpg

#3808 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

I am but I'm guessing my Star Wars isn't an interest.

3 weeks later
#3900 8 years ago

Anyone in sask have a mid 80's -early 90's non dmd they're looking to part with. Have a little dough burning a hole in my pocket. Would also consider a lower price dmd too.

#3903 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone in sask have a mid 80's -early 90's non dmd they're looking to part with. Have a little dough burning a hole in my pocket. Would also consider a lower price dmd too.

Willing to head to Ab or Winnipeg too.

#3905 8 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

FS / FT No Good Gofers
Nice players machine that works 100%. Really nice cabinet and backglass.
Willing to entertain partial trades + cash. Trade offers need to be for 100% working pins.
Feel free to PM for details/pictures/etc.
Thanks

Pm sent

#3912 8 years ago

Need some tech help guys. I have one insert not working on my genie. Traced it back and found the edge connector was screwed. I need a new edge connector pin. The connector is fine. I just need to replace the pin on the wire. Anyone have any for a gottlieb system 1? Probably worth about 10 cents if I could find one but not having any luck. Would appreciate it.

#3925 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

No pins, but I listed my pile of full functional dmds, pulled to install color units. From BW WPC/95, Stern....100 usd, or 125 cdn shipped in Canada. US buyers pay shipping extra due to tracking cost. If you are in Edmonton area, pick up is fine, price less 25 cdn.

Obviously no data east's?

2 weeks later
#4061 8 years ago

Anyone in sask own that vector on kijiji? I've tried to contact ten probably 4 times. No answer.

#4087 8 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

I think it's Clayton Chambers in Stoon

This is a shot in the dark but can anyone p.m. me Clayton's phone number. I know he is getting back today and I'm passing through Saskatoon in 30 minutes

Thx

#4089 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Are you going to check out that Frontier?
I've got some free time today if you are stopping by Sports on Tap.

I actually have front tier in the back of my truck as we speak. And to be honest sports on tap did cross my mind but I'm on a time crunch today thus I left Swift at 5:30 this morning . That's why I posted the message about Clayton on the inside I know he isn't getting back till today but I was really hoping to see the vector on this trip. Doesn't look like it's meant to be because I pass through Saskatoon in probably 15 minutes

#4090 8 years ago

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I'm posting by voice text as I'm driving

#4092 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Good score! I didnt see the ad until this AM. Fun pin and appears to be in decent shape.

Yeah the physical condition is good. Few board issues and not operational yet.

Just passing thru Saskatoon so it looks like Vector belongs to someone else.

#4095 8 years ago

Anyone have a spare Bally MPU AS-2518-35 board in good working order?

#4102 8 years ago

I'll be brief and to the point.

Best game available for $5k and under. Alberta, Sask or Manitoba preferably unless you'll ship.

Would love an Addams even if it needed a little TLC.

Pm me please. Go.

#4116 8 years ago

The Indy topper is sweet.

Another shot in the dark here. Needing two early Bally SS Mini Posts... can only find them in places that want my left arm to ship a glorified screw with a small rubber on it. Anyone have a couple.

Even bigger unlikelyhood... I'm looking to track down pop bumper covers (2 of them) and at least 2, preferably all 6 Drop targets for my Bally Frontier. The pops are actually up on Ebay, I just thought I'd take a shot that perhaps someone in Canada has a few spare parts up for grabs.

In the spirit of begging... I'm going to offer something in return... I have a "Jailhouse Rock" archway for an Elvis pin. I have absolutely no use for this mod and to be honest... can't remember how I got it in the first place. If you need/want it... shoot me a PM. Canadian addresses only please.

Photo_on_2016-02-08_at_11.36_PM_(resized).jpgPhoto_on_2016-02-08_at_11.36_PM_(resized).jpg

#4128 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

The Indy topper is sweet.
Another shot in the dark here. Needing two early Bally SS Mini Posts... can only find them in places that want my left arm to ship a glorified screw with a small rubber on it. Anyone have a couple.
Even bigger unlikelyhood... I'm looking to track down pop bumper covers (2 of them) and at least 2, preferably all 6 Drop targets for my Bally Frontier. The pops are actually up on Ebay, I just thought I'd take a shot that perhaps someone in Canada has a few spare parts up for grabs.
In the spirit of begging... I'm going to offer something in return... I have a "Jailhouse Rock" archway for an Elvis pin. I have absolutely no use for this mod and to be honest... can't remember how I got it in the first place. If you need/want it... shoot me a PM. Canadian addresses only please.

Photo_on_2016-02-08_at_11.36_PM_(resized).jpg

Archway looks to be spoken for. A free gift to the lucky winner. Pay it forward Wednesday!

#4140 8 years ago

Anything for sale in Regina today? Can't haul it today but I'm in town for the afternoon and would be interested in checking out anything for sale. Pm me please so I get the notification. Thx

#4147 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nice Barracora for sale 2200.00 by pinsonly
Fun game.
Just noticed it on FB.

Yeah if I was closer if jump on it. Can't make it to cgy for a few weeks and I'm sure it'll be long gone.

#4160 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Lord of the Rings for now.

Would you ever sell the LOTR?

#4168 8 years ago

Did anyone get Clayton's Vector in Saskatoon? I had sent him several messages before he came back on Feb 1st and never heard back from him ever. I see it's still sitting on Kijiji. I'd definitely be interesting in seeing it but he isn't answering any of my messages.

#4174 8 years ago

Anyone have a hurricane for sale? Wouldn't mind getting one. Anyone have any experience with them. With that ramp that loops around the table it strikes me as one that would be a buggee to service and clean.

#4180 8 years ago

Anyone have a super Mario bros. just sold my only dmd and I think the kids might forgive me if I put this in its place.

#4188 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

You grabbed that bk? I loved his ad. Excellent condition, may need a new backglass. That's the most roachiest glass I've seen
I saw one on ebay not long ago. I'm sure another will pop up soon. Good luck with search

There's one out east listed for $2700 + shipping.

Yeah I've gotten a few PM's since posting... having a little trouble with that amount.

#4203 8 years ago

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated with the selling scene right now. For the first time in a long time I have pin money to burn and people have lost all sense of common sense. I'll stop short of identifying the game as I'm sure the seller is likely in this thread but I responded to a for trade ad two days ago asking if they'd sell outright. The answer I got was yes if the price was right. I responded... Cool what do you want for it. The response was "I don't know I'm not the one making the offer."

I don't deal with that bs. With today today's prices I don't know if you. Think your game is worth 20k or worth what it's actually worth. Nor do I know specifics on the condition. I'm not making blind offers to an guy like that. If I throw an offer out high and it's not in the condition I expect I'm stuck. If I throw an offer out low I piss the guy off and that's the end of the conversation. You know damn well what your bottom line is. mark it up a couple hundred like everyone else and post it.

Sorry if that's someone on here but I'm so friggin tired of this shit. Nothing else posted on a national buy and sell website tells people to guess on a price. Stop being an ass.

1 week later
#4234 8 years ago

Anyone got one that works?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4239 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Xmen is now for sale, only 143 plays, like new! Still looking for a trek.. or offers around 6k
Pics: http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/x/
x2_(resized).jpg

This is a pro correct? Damn... wish you were closer.

#4243 8 years ago

What's for sale Saskatoon? I'm coming through tomorrow night with my truck. Fill me up. PM me.

#4251 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Well, after a lot of research and thought, I've decided to pass on the Drop a Card pin mentioned by Freezie in post #4238 above. Jerry, the guy who has it, is a very nice guy and anyone wanting to pursue this will have no trouble dealing with him. I appreciate the opportunity and want fellow Pinsiders to know that I am no longer pursuing it. If you're considering, I have some pictures Jerry sent that I could share with you.

I've actually spoken to him and have plans to get it this weekend. Will be a pleasant experience after today's absolute friggin debacle.

I had meetings in Saskatoon today but rather than travel with the group in the company vehicle I took my own truck with my own gas with intentions and cash in my wallet to buy the Vector that's been for sale for two months. Plan was that between 5-7pm (depending when work duties finished) I'd be there. Got a text at 2pm that it was sold out from under me.

I get it. I hadn't said yes I'm 100% buying it until I saw what issues it had but when a person commits to driving 3 hours I'd hope they'd get the first shot at a pin that had no other interested parties at the time of our discussion yesterday afternoon. And Clayton knew I needed to know yesterday so I could make the decision on whether or not to drive up or not.

I know you Saskatoon guys have a good crew of guys that play together but this guys an ass and I have no trouble saying it. I've been reaching out to him since the first day the ad went up two months ago. Wasn't untill probably two weeks ago he finally answered a message or a question. I should have known that has weasel written all over it.

On the plus side I enjoyed smoke dogs pins at sports on tap. Not dealing with this putz gave me extra time to go play pinball there.

#4252 8 years ago

Deleted cause of double posting

#4253 8 years ago

Deleted cause thread double posted some how.

#4255 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks for stopping by! They may be a little dirty, cleaning day is tomorrow, and I heard it was a busy week. Rotation is coming soon, with BSD going to Sports, and AC/DC and LotR going to Bartari (once they make room for 2 more pins). Whirlwind should be done in a month, then onto TZ.
Now to figure out how to bag a Ghostbusters Premium ...

By Bartari you mean my basement? I'd even circle the wagons and bring my truck back? Lol.

#4257 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Lol. New place near downtown, open 5 PM til late every day. TWD is there right now, with 2 more headed there once they are ready for them.
April 16th is a weekend SAPP tournament @ Sports, starts at noon for any out of towners who want to come play.

By downtown you mean in my baseme.... Ehhh... Never mind!

#4264 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Somebody got a great deal on Cyclone in Winnipeg....$1400. Every now and then somebody get's lucky...good for them.

I emailed the guy 10 minutes after that ad went up and never heard back

1 week later
#4302 8 years ago

Anyone have experience with voltage issues on an early solid state Bally please PM me. Bought a new MPU... instructions told me to test the 5vdc on the solenoid board. Checked out fine at 5.4vdc. Then it says to test the AC reading on the same test point. It's way high. Supposed to be no more than 150mv ac, I'm getting 10.4acv. So I replaced the C23 Cap as per the instructions. No change.

Kind of at a loss.

However... one thing I noticed. Checked Test points based on what Clay Harrells repair guide suggest however the one thing I noticed is that his guide talks about AS2518-18 / AS2518-49 rectifier boards. The one in my machine is an AS 2877-1. If I google that part number it doesn't show my game as being compatible in the list.

These are my voltages off the rectifier board test points.

Test point 1 - 6vdc
Test point 2 - 235vdc
test point 3 - 6.4acv
Test point 4 - 15.8vdc (this is little high...should be 10.5 - 13.3 vdc according to Clay's guide.)
Test point 5 - 44.7vdc

Anyone know anything about this board. Can I even use it? Any suggestions on how to clean up that ac voltage? Is bridge two the issue?

I'm scared to plug in this new alltek ultimate board until I know it's good.

#4304 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Did you do the SDB mods yet?

If you mean the ground mods no I havent. Reason being is the videos I've found are for Bally boards. This is a stern sdb. Sdu-100. Can't find any mod videos for that. Are the mods the same?

#4323 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have experience with voltage issues on an early solid state Bally please PM me. Bought a new MPU... instructions told me to test the 5vdc on the solenoid board. Checked out fine at 5.4vdc. Then it says to test the AC reading on the same test point. It's way high. Supposed to be no more than 150mv ac, I'm getting 10.4acv. So I replaced the C23 Cap as per the instructions. No change.
Kind of at a loss.
However... one thing I noticed. Checked Test points based on what Clay Harrells repair guide suggest however the one thing I noticed is that his guide talks about AS2518-18 / AS2518-49 rectifier boards. The one in my machine is an AS 2877-1. If I google that part number it doesn't show my game as being compatible in the list.
These are my voltages off the rectifier board test points.
Test point 1 - 6vdc
Test point 2 - 235vdc
test point 3 - 6.4acv
Test point 4 - 15.8vdc (this is little high...should be 10.5 - 13.3 vdc according to Clay's guide.)
Test point 5 - 44.7vdc
Anyone know anything about this board. Can I even use it? Any suggestions on how to clean up that ac voltage? Is bridge two the issue?
I'm scared to plug in this new alltek ultimate board until I know it's good.

Won't fill this thread with tech talk. But just one quick follow up. Long story short my multi meter was f@cked.

Bought a new one. Voltages were fine. Hooked the board up. It booted.

No solenoid. Ground mods will fix this. I discovered that by jumping test point 1 and 3 together. Coils worked. Only coil not functioning is the left flipper. Looking for a broken wire.

I suspect the lamp driver board needs love. Tons of lights either not functional or on solid.

Is there a volume control on these early ballys? Christ it's loud.

#4324 8 years ago
Quoted from Flippersdotcom:

Hello, hope everyone had a nice Easter!
We are wanting to buy a Creature from the Black Lagoon. If anyone has one for sale please email me (John) at [email protected] thanks!

Want to say a huge thanks to John for the advice on the phone today. Awesome service. Highly recommended.

1 week later
#4353 8 years ago

I'll try to be honest but somewhat helpful. I would never pay that much for that title. That said I did have one offered to me, couldn't be more than a month or two ago. Can't remember the exact price but it was in the $3000-$3500 range. So if this one is minty it might be a little high but not crazy. And he did say he's willing to deal so I'd gather he has it priced high enough for the kijiji slash. You know, where even if you priced it for a dollar someone would offer you fifty cents.

One other thing. I heard on the spooky pinball podcast that Charlie emery has some money to spend and can't find a Dracula. Us rate is good... He might jump at an import. Maybe a lead.

#4359 8 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

^Average selling price on Pinside for Dracula is 2800.00$ US which is 3700.00$ Canadian funds and that's for an average one,mines nicer than average plus I would take 3700.00$ for mine so that's about right I feel.

You need to find a better place to exchange money. Rates around 25% right now. That put you around 3300-3400. But I agree that one looks like an above average machine.

2 weeks later
#4438 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I have a F-14 that I might be willing to trade locally in Sask. Not looking to sell at the moment. Truthfully I would rather trade the Doctor Who, but the gal will not allow it.

What are you wanting. I have a really nice gottlieb genie in awesome shape. Frontier with a few bugs left to work out.

1 week later
#4500 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Players F-14 still up for trade. PM for more information. Not interested in selling at the moment.

2015-04-11_00.03.16_(resized).jpeg2015-04-11_00.04.18_(resized).jpegIMG_3808_(resized).JPG

I wish I had something you wanted. Fun game.

1 week later
#4565 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm thinking of trading/selling my Addam's Family for a Metallica Pro.
My TAF is a good condition players machine, I got it off a route about 15 years ago and it's been in my collection ever since. Some typical mansion and chair scoop hole wear (has a cliffy), no magnet burn, decals on the bookcase and thing box, + a few mods. Cabinet is pretty good with some wear around the flipper buttons, the head has a few scratches in the wood and a chip on the left side. I recently redid the flippers and it plays great! 100% working, no bulbs out, self test is 100%, etc.
If anyone is interested in either a trade for a Metallica Pro or to just buy my TAF outright let me know.
I'll be grabbing some pictures soon and will post them when I get them.

Would you sell it. If so pm me.

#4600 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Then his should be considered lightly routed as he has hosted events.

Who care? Jesus. If it's nice and you're happy with the condition buy it. If you're not... don't. Christ, the next thing you know we'll be documenting the number of turns people do on their leg bolts.

1 month later
#4706 7 years ago

Anyone in the market for a genie? Would prefer a trade but throwing out a line for interest. Would prefer something mid 80's to early dmd

1 month later
#4934 7 years ago

Should any thought be given to closing this thread and starting a Canadian pinball discussion thread and a Canadian pinball sale thread? Not that I don't enjoy reading this stuff but I've been away for nearly two weeks. Get all excited cause there's nearly 30 new messages in the thread only to read zero sale ads. I like the discussion but I think sale ads or even people asking for specific games availability is getting lost and ignored in the clutter.

3 weeks later
#5033 7 years ago

Quick question... Anyone have any of these flat base flashers (bulb on the right) they could spare? Not really wanting to place an order and pay a pile of US shipping for 5 of them... but that's all I need.

Not necessarily Titan bulbs... in fact I'd rather they weren't... it's just where I grabbed the pics. Anyone in Saskatoon or Regina have a few kicking around? I'm in Saskatoon lots for medical stuff with my daughter and in Regina lots for Rider games so pick up would be easy.

Thanks.

Flashers_Top_Down-650x650_(resized).jpgFlashers_Top_Down-650x650_(resized).jpg

#5078 7 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Will be parting ways with my KISS premium. It was special ordered through Stern and Starburst. $8200 + tax. Was LUO (Location Use Only).

What's there now? I played it after the latest Roughrider sh=tkicking.

#5082 7 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Ghostbusters Pro and Star Trek Pro starting Friday.

Love Star Trek. Great game. I'm sad to say Rebellions beer didn't win me over though. Black Bridge from Swift Current here lights it up.

#5094 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

I have a lot of 5 acrade's i wouldn't mind trading for solid state pin or project pin
Games are
Die Hard - working but no sound
Galaga - not working but monitor is fine
Mrs Pacman - Works but resets shortly after game is started
Spiderman - Works
Marvel Hero's - not working

Any idea what the Mrs Pacman issue is? Not my bag but there's a guy around here who is dying to get a paceman arcade. They difficult to fix?

#5115 7 years ago

Anyone in Regina have a PIN102 transistor or two kicking around. I need one and just got my Marco order. Don't want to pay shipping again. I'll be in Regina Sunday for the football game. Please pm me. Thx

#5118 7 years ago

Huge thanks to Archer and Shaub for the help today. Shaub offered to include the one part I needed in his next order and Archer ended up contacting me today... And with me going to Regina today for the football game I was able to pick up the part I needed and road show is officially 100% for the first time since I bought it in March. Thanks guys. Was good to see the Prairie Pinball shop today Dylan.

2 weeks later
#5153 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Looking to mix up my collection for the right trade. I have a TAF (fully restored playfield), Bobby Orr (with uninstalled CPR playfield), Grand Lizard (with extra prototype bg) and a Congo that I might consider cutting loose.
Looking primarily for a TWD (Premium/LE) or GB LE.
May also consider:
Medieval Madness
Godzilla
Scared Stiff
Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.
Not looking to sell at the moment.

When you are looking to sell we should talk!

#5154 7 years ago

BTW... what's the story on the kijiji pins in Alberta? Seems like not crazy pricing on some interesting titles yet they've been up there for a while. Is there a story to go with that? Play field is a little blown out on the Paragon but there's a Stellar Wars, Hurricane, Xmen Pro, Jokerz, Police Force... some up for many days and look to be in good shape.

1 week later
#5175 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Ok ok .. I can't send pics through pinside PM's, I appriciate the messages but I can't tell you how much Addams family is a work in progress pending funding.. as always dollars make these things work great. This is last week and I know most of you don't want a box of parts let alone the price I paid for a POS in the first place. Least I can do is get it back together.
If you get it this is what you get.

this is my Addams family now

That isn't the underneath photo, the flipper mechs are removed and I have a list for about 1k US of parts to pull the trigger on for various vendors.

Sent you a pm. Let me know what you're looking to get for it.

Edit... Sorry I thought the pics were you announcing you're selling. Lol.

#5179 7 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Its an Alberta thing. Goes way back to equalization payments, and now QC is resistant to pipelines from Alberta.
I personally don't harbour any resentment, but some in Alberta don't have many kind feelings in their hearts.
EDIT: Let's not get political here though, I come to this thread to escape reality and dare to dream about all the pins I could buy if I had unlimited space...

Ahh pinside. A place where everybody know your name and there are no Trudeaus.

#5188 7 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Fastenall sells to anyone here in Halifax. You have to buy by the box or bag of 100 or decent quantity, not a few. They still have USA sources that you can get stuff from.

Interesting with Fastenall here. I've been there 4 times for parts. All 4 times they've just given them to me despite me asking for an invoice because "it's not worth the paper the invoice is done up on for 1 or 2 screws."

So 4 times I've gone there and gotten what I need at no charge... and finally on this last visit she told me that she couldn't sell them to me anyway because I wasn't a contractor. I was blown away that they GAVE me the parts 3 other times without even bothering to tell me I couldn't shop there.

#5189 7 years ago

Time to make a move. I have a pretty nice Genie I would move for the right deal right now. Would like to make a trade. Play field is beautiful with very few blemishes. One insert has a small crack. Only other issues are two inserts are out. The wires just need to be re-pinned... I have diagnosed that in fact I have one pin removed but I haven't gotten the proper pins or the damn tool to get the pins out. And the 4th player display is a little flaky. It works but sometimes individual numbers disappear. I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing might be able to repair it. I tried reflowing the solder connections and that didn't fix it.

It really is a beautiful example of the machine tho. I'll try to post some pics this week. Would like a solid state machine in trade. Not really interested in selling right now as I'd like a replacement for it but I'd be open to the right offer.

1 week later
#5221 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Went to Denizen Hall today to play a bunch of pins. My wife has decided she wants Star Trek so if anyone in Alberta is selling one please PM me. Does not really matter if Pro, Premium or LE as I will consider all models.

It's a good choice. Out of the modern games I've played that's my favourite. Fun game.

#5225 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

$$$$$EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE$$$$$
lol

Is $350 the right price? Lol! I'll take anything you have for sale for that price! Lol.

1 month later
#5347 7 years ago

Looking to buy... $2000 or less on this budget. Would consider a low end DMD but more than likely looking for a mid to late 80's pin. Shoot me what you've got.

#5350 7 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

Also in interested in Road Show, DR Dude and Party Zone.

I have a nice roadshow but my wife would shoot me. Not moving it yet. Your Addams family might change my mind.

1 week later
#5412 7 years ago
Quoted from guido81:

I am in the same boat, I am working on an out of province deal out of Medicine Hat. Any help would be great to make this as smooth as possible as I cannot attend in person to look at the pin.

I'm two hours away from the Hat but my brother is in Medicine Hat. Not really a pin head but I'm sure he could scope it out if we tell him what to look for and take lots of pictures. Shoot me a PM if you want me to line it up.

#5436 7 years ago
Quoted from guido81:

Thanks for the offer but I am pretty sure the deal is legit just want to see if anyone has done any previous deals with a guy named Tim from Medicine Hat.

If it's the fella I think it is and I'm pretty sure that's his name he's a good dude. Haven't bought a machine but he gave me some parts for nothing one time when I was in a pinch. Took me a year to get to the Hat and get them back to him. Didn't know him at all before that and he sent me parts no questions asked and never questioned why the hell it took me an embarrassing amount of time to pay him back. Good guy.

1 week later
#5479 7 years ago

Anyone have a Super Mario Brothers? (Blue One) I think my kids would like it and although it's not deep I remember having some fun with it back in the day.

1 week later
#5505 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Meteor is sold.

Was eyeing that up. Nice looking machine.

2 weeks later
#5573 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

What issues are you having with the code? 1.12 was released a week or so ago that fixes a few things.

I don't have it so I shouldn't comment but from what I've heard 1.12 basically fixes bugs. Doesn't address the week game code.

#5591 7 years ago

Does anyone have any colour changing bendies? Tackling a jukebox repair for a friend. Just out of curiosity I threw color changing LEDs in where the Rockola logo is lit up and she loved it.

Problem is they aren't aimed right and they're dim. I thew a couple of bendies I had in there and it looks nice and bright. But she has her heart set on color changing. I'd need four. But really don't want to have to place a small order for obvious reasons.

Thx

#5592 7 years ago

Another question... What's a Comet worth in our parts these days? Is it a good game? I have an opportunity to buy one from a non-pinball collector. Condition is difficult to tell I was only sent a picture looks very dirty but I suspect it's been sitting on used for several years so under the dirt it could be a Gem. What's an average comet going for.

#5631 7 years ago

Anyone have a used color DMD they'd part with for my roadshow?

3 weeks later
#5825 7 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have two System 1 projects for sale with a bunch of parts.
Totem 1979 - Gottlieb System 1
This machine has a beautiful new restenciled paint job. Done with automotive paints and a professional clear. You will not find a nicer looking machine. Backglass looks amazing and the playfield is great.
Also comes with a second cabinet with a populated playfield for parts.
This was working perfectly within the past two years with a Pascal all in board, but the connectors do need to be repinned. The connection was iffy sometimes. I pulled the board to use in another project, so this is sold without boards. I paid $1500 for this machine when I picked it up. It's just that nice.
Joker Poker 1978 - Highly saught after game in horrible condition. Ideally needs a complete restore. Head is rough physically so I'll include an extra head (Charlie's Angels) if you restore and do a repaint / stencil. Playfield is rough as well and backglass has an extreme amount of flaking. It's a major, mojor project and also needs boards.
Parts:
1979 Solar Ride Populated Playfield - Another System 1, should present a lot of good spare parts.
Boards. While the machines are being sold without boards, I think I do have some around. I will look for them and include them if possible. This include displays as well.
Will only include one set of legs unless I can scrounge a second.
Everything is in storage, so if you have serious interest I will grab some pictures. $1500 Shipping from Newfoundland included.

I've never been accused of being smart. Perhaps I'm missing it. How much are you asking for everything?

1 week later
#5859 7 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Anyone is Sask. or Alberta know of a Golden Tee for sale?
Any version would work.
Thanks.

There was one upstairs at the shack. Looked at it maybe a year year and a half ago Ted.

3 weeks later
#6167 7 years ago

Anyone have a working power supply for a Williams System 11a or know where to find one? Might need the MPU too.

3 weeks later
#6378 7 years ago

Frontier on Kijiji is mine. I've posted it kijiji priced fully expecting the typical kijiji low ball offers. Very negotiable for pinsiders. but prefer not to ship if possible. Feel free to reach out to me.

#6417 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a old EM project? Picked up a hocus pokus last night. Playfield actually looks really nice. Backglass missing. And one piece of trim on the head is broken off. Didn't work last night but I noticed the fuse block had the tabs broken. Bought a new one from can tire today and game works. Lights in the head work. But playfield lights not working. Decided this isn't something I wanna take on right now.

#6422 7 years ago

I would be happy just to get my money back from it. $400.00 takes it.

#6428 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Did that Hokus Pokus come out of the Springside bar, I think it was called
Hotel California, lol. A HP pin was for sale there in December

No. This was some local farmer who reached out to me and showed up at my house with it.

#6444 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I'll take it if not already spoken for.

Sent you a pm. I'll send pics if you want. Playfield is really nice.

#6451 7 years ago

Stupid question. Getting hit up by the usual kijiji scammers. The ones that want to send an agent then PayPal the money.

Call me dumb, but if the money is send as a gift the buyer can't put a claim in to PayPal and get that money back no?

Now I realize a scammer would likely only do it as a purchase then submit a claim the second the machine left my house but I guess I'm dumb for not fully understanding PayPal. How does someone get burned this way.

#6455 7 years ago

3rd approach with this listing. Friggin tired of it.

#6494 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I have a rottendog system 11a and 11b mpu for sale if anyone is interested. I will be in calgary next weekend. I had picked it up for the f14 I used to have but then never end up using it.

If you still have I might be interested.

1 week later
#6636 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still for sale. Going up on Kijiji this weekend.
All prices are OBO.
Bram Stoker's Dracula - $4,400 (includes taxes) - available early May
High Speed - $2,200 (includes taxes) available now
AC/DC Premium - $8,600 with Helen kit (includes taxes) available now
Ghostbusters Pro - $6,600 (includes taxes) available now
Joker Poker project - $1,400 (includes taxes) includes new back glass and new Pascal all in one board
Pharaoh project - $2,200 (includes taxes) - left flippers not working, includes new plastic set. Back glass is minty, nice cab.
If a trade is involved, machine needs to be 100% working, but cosmetics don't really matter. (it will be going straight to route). I am looking for the following machines:
Early Stern/Bally's from the 80's -
EBD
Quicksilver
Centaur
etc.
Williams/Bally's from the early 90's -
Funhouse
World Cup Soccer
Addams Family
Attack From Mars
IJ 93'
Creature from the Black Lagoon
etc.
Stern Pro's from the 2010's -
Spiderman
X-Men
ACDC Pro
Star Trek

High Speed would be of interest to me but I'm working on a possible dream deal. Will know in a few days.

#6664 6 years ago

My Bally Frontier listed on kijiji... Fire sale... Yours today for the cool price of $1900. I also have a really nice Genie up for grabs that I'd really like $1800 for. Please let me know if you want some pics.

#6672 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

thanks Smokedog , now i just have to come visit the Cafe !!

Yes you do. Put in about 4 shifts at the cafe. And it's great fun. If I lived in Saskatoon it would be my watering hole.

#6701 6 years ago

Hey lads. Trying to figure out some shipping for a game I've purchased in bc. Is there any shipping company that offers insurance on a pin? Can't find anyone who will and just not sure about which way to go.

#6706 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Check your home insurance.
Day & Ross,or Sameday for shipping.

I did check my broker and as I understand it home insurance covers it if something happens to the truck. Ie fire, accident roll over. It does not cover loading and unloading which is when the fork lift will either A) drive a fork threw it or B) pile something on top of it.

#6711 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Wanted Looking for a nice Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man or possibly lord of the rings if any one has one . Might have a trade . Thanks

Tmort has a Lord of the Rings and a Lord of the Rings LE. I'd bet you could pry one from his hands. Even though I still want to play one.

#6742 6 years ago

So jumpin back to the shipping conversation again. I just don't think I can risk it. Losing everything on this machine would basically knock me out of the hobby. I don't have funds to risk an uncovered loss. And my wife doesn't give me the free reign to spend our money on the hobby so a total on their would cost me basically every pin I had to recoup the funds. My question. If I go pick up would cost a fortune in gas for my truck. My wife's vehicle would be a tight squeeze. Anyone transport a game on its side to fit it in a vehicle? Any issues? I think that would be neccessary in my wife's vehicle.

#6745 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Sounds to me like this game might be more bother than it's worth. Sometimes you have to read which way the wind is blowing on a deal...

I'm passed that point. Got it in an auction and a friend has picked it up for me. Now I gotta go get it.

#6751 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

You were selling some games on here last week. I don't know if they sold but maybe the move is to try and sell them somewhere enroute like Calgary, including delivery, to offset your gas costs.

Well if I do drive to pick it my machine I could easily have a game in tow to Calgary. That said I have an interested party in frontier in Calgary already that would be first in line. My genie is huge. Not sure if I could bring both would have to measure.

If I go it will be next Friday during the morning.

#6776 6 years ago

So the shipping saga continues. I now phoned day and Ross today to see if I could get it shipped business to business rather than personal to personal and get some form of insurance coverage as I have a friend in Prince George who could ship from his business to a friend of mine's business here. At that point she tells me that shipping from Prince George to Swift Current through Day and Ross can't be done. I then provided her with two different quotes I was given two weeks ago and asked her to explain to me how those quotes were issued to me which she couldn't explain. Fml. I don't know how any of you guys trust these morons to ship a pin when no one anywhere can seem to tell me if they can ship it and if insurance anywhere in this god forsaken planet will cover it. It's friggin ridiculous. Fm, I'm going to get it. Save about 10 years on my life.

#6789 6 years ago

Did you buy it with a credit card? Will the credit card insurance cover it? Mine covers my purchases.

Nah. Paid by wire. On top of Ritchie brothers already crazy fees they wanted more fees for credit card payment. At that time I didn't even think about insurance.

#6790 6 years ago

Did you buy it with a credit card? Will the credit card insurance cover it? Mine covers my purchases.

Nah. Paid by wire. On top of Ritchie brothers already crazy fees they wanted more fees for credit card payment. At that time I didn't even think about insurance.

#6791 6 years ago

Project Hokus Pokus for sale. No backglass. Top lip of the head broke off. Surprisingly, the playfield is really nice. It flips. And all parts are there but needs rubber, there are a few cracked posts and it needs adjustments and cleaning to get it working 100%. But everything is there.

Got it from a local farmer then decided I'm not really interested in a project right now. Just looking to get what gave him $400. All I've done to it since I got it was clean the playfield and replace the fuse bank which was broken and it had no power. Since then it powers up and flips.

Can't post pics now???? Pm me your email if you want the pics I just took.

#6796 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Pauz21. Why not post your requirements on uship.com, see what you get? Could be nothing, could get lucky. There's room for you to describe all your must haves.

Out of curiousity. How does u ship work? If you don't like any of the bid do you have to ship it or can you just walk away from it if you're not happy with it?

#6811 6 years ago

Gottlieb genie $1800. Shoot me a pm for pictures. Great playfield.

#6848 6 years ago

Genie sold locally.
Frontier delivered to Willathrilla
Project hokus pokus delivered to Stretch7

Elvis is home and after a long sleep and 13 hours of coaching my kids ball I finally had a chance to set it up this morning. Anyone ever reach Graceland?? I took the glass off and monkeyed around trying to learn the rules. No way I'll get that far but seeing it was kinda neat.

Thanks to will and Gilles for a very easy and flawless transaction. Really appreciated that as the las t few weeks have been stressful.

1 week later
#6889 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Your home or tenant insurance company should have a rider that extends to your contents anywhere in the world including while in transit. However you need to have the best coverage which we call Conprehensive in Canada this will cover damage such as dropping or an automotile collision , etc. Check with your own Company. If u have a good broker they should be able to help.

I still have to dispute that. With my recent experience I talk to my broker on three different occasions and also spoke to a couple of insurance providers and all of them said that home insurance covers transportation in the event of something happening to the vehicle. They do not cover loading and unloading accidents which is when the damage will occur.

#6894 6 years ago

Anyone have a us address. Trying to get an nvram from pin tech (store here on pinside). No Canadian shipping. But items are a good price. Wanna get Elvis fixed up with saving scores and settings.

#6904 6 years ago

Thanks for all the responses. Just looking into the two Canadian options too. Pricing thru Johns jukes is about $45 cdn shipped. Another fella in Ontario hasn't gotten back to me. Pintech was $38 cdn shipped $57 for two. I'm impatient so I went the pintech route. Elvis will be an easy swap out. Road show looks tricky but it needs to done.

1 week later
#6935 6 years ago

I'd love one but it's not in the cards for me right now. Good luck with the sale.

#6964 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/Attack-from-Mars-Pinball_29548649
? this legit ? my better judgement says no... Might be a good deal for someone in the area.

It showed up on a local site here in Swift Current and I reached out to him asking if I could come check it out. Low and behold he's in Toronto. Cause lord knows there's no one in Toronto who would want a stunning, HUO AFM for that price.

As soon as I read in Toronto I reported his ad. 110% scam.

Was asking only $3500 before. And the fellas name on the email I got was Samuel Killan. Now "Daniel" is selling it with the same pics.

#6999 6 years ago

Silly question.

Someone at work asked me about a late 80's early 90's pin with the annoying repetitive "million!!!" Callout. I can hear it in my head but can't place the game. That's question one.

Question 2. Same person is wanting me to find a Monday night football for them. Anyone?

Question 3. Still having issues with the upper right flipper on my Elvis. Want to replace the flipper switches cause they suck. But that flipper also gets stuck upright if it's been played for a bit. Wondering if something is changing shape (sleeve?) when it gets hot. Ball barely touches it and it falls back down but really annoying. Anything thoughts on parts to fix this pig.

#7003 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Pauz
Question 1 I believe is comet
Question 3 try changing flipper coil stop or make sure it's not looose

That was my thinking on both statements. Comet seemed to be in my head and yes, I'm going to try to replace the sleeves. I had a bunch but this game has very long sleeves so I need to track some down. Mine are too short.

#7021 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Just to weigh in on this as I recently sold my Flintstones that had the Million callout. When the special for Million was lit, every pop bumper hit would call out Million....Million....Million.... I wouldn't say it was annoying though as it was always a panic to get the ball back up there but very satisfying when you heard several Millions being called out as the ball got stuck in the pop bumpers for a while....great fun!

Some one else brought up taxi! It has a million call out too no?

1 week later
#7087 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Hahaha....saw the ad before going into work tonight. Didn't even bother to inquire.....smells rank and very fishy

Steer very clear. This ad says Edmonton. An ad was listed on swift current online here about three weeks ago. Different name. Same pics. $1300. He replied back to me. He's in Toronto. ( cause there's no $1300 takers there I guess). Wanting a deposit. Scam. Scam. Scam.

1 week later
#7137 6 years ago

So I'm in Calgary right now. Few things. SML in cross iron mills is funny. Not only are their shit pins brutally overpriced. But I was in there for probably 20 minutes, even climbed under the one virtual pin trying to find the power switch and the dunce cap working never got over her phone once or even acknowledged we were in the store. Never could try out their virtual pin as it crashed during boot up.

But I digress. Where can I play pins tonight while the wife and kids are at the hotel.

#7151 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

SML is a complete joke. I wont give them a dime ever again. They only survive based on new blood and people who don't know better. Much like that moron in Edmonton, ( If I ever see that guy again, It will be too soon ).
What part of town are you staying in?, I've got lots of games off your wish-list!

Dang. I should posted earlier. I've been in chestermere since Saturday. Heading home tomorrow and my wife tells me pinball is not in the cards tonight. Something about it being our anniversary or something. Thanks for the offer though.

3 weeks later
#7272 6 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

Thinking of posting either my original (non-led)Metallica Pro or Scared Stiff up for sale locally and need help with pricing. I haven't seen either up for sale recently. Metallica has been huo with a couple cliffys but pretty much stock. Scared Stiff was routed but in decent shape. Added dancing boogie men and skull pile leds. Any help in price range is appreciated. Thanks

Might have a buyer for the scared stiff. There is guy in town that wants one.

1 month later
#7473 6 years ago

ATTN REGINA PEEPS -

Any Interest in bringing your games out for a 1 day event? A fella I know is running a e-sports league event at the U of R on Oct 1st. (Setup would be Friday/Saturday Sept 29th and 30th)

He thought it might be cool to have some pins there. A chance for you to make a few bucks off your collection rather than it costing you for once. I know it's short notice but he just approached me today and I'm not interested in hauling my stuff to Regina and back.

Here's the link to the Facebook page for his event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1826175684359842/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2C%22page_id_source%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%22action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%5C%22tour_id%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%7D]%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D&__mref=mb

And he can be reached at [email protected]

#7474 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

ATTN REGINA PEEPS -
Any Interest in bringing your games out for a 1 day event? A fella I know is running a e-sports league event at the U of R on Oct 1st. (Setup would be Friday/Saturday Sept 29th and 30th)
He thought it might be cool to have some pins there. A chance for you to make a few bucks off your collection rather than it costing you for once. I know it's short notice but he just approached me today and I'm not interested in hauling my stuff to Regina and back.
Here's the link to the Facebook page for his event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1826175684359842/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2C%22page_id_source%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%22action_history%22%3A%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%5C%22tour_id%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%7D%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D&__mref=mb
And he can be reached at [email protected]

I also have a phone number for Matt too if need be but didn't want to post that in the forum.

Let me know if you need it.

#7477 6 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

I already have a game of thrones and junkyard on location at the U of R, fyi

Is it at the facility this event is being held? If so... or if you'd be willing to relocate it for the weekend, please reach out to Matt. He'd love that.

#7498 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Does he just want pins or would he want some arcades too? I have a gold medalist arcade that would be pretty cool event in a league I think.

He makes Multicades so I'm sure he'd be down with any arcade game for sure. Reach out to him.

1 week later
#7559 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Whirlwind up for straight sale. $4K. Will get pics up shortly. BSD on hold.

God Dammit... My kids loved that friggin game at Pokey's. I don't have 4K.

2 months later
#7886 6 years ago

Ok I hate being price police but has anyone seen the 1966 Crosstown ad on Saskatchewan Kijiji?? Are you kidding me? He’s even “price reduced” this deal. Lol. Complete with completely destroyed cabinet and home made wood lock bar. Just $1000 for a completely destroyed EM. Lol.

4 weeks later
#8001 6 years ago

I have a really nice Stern Elvis and a pretty decent Roadshow and I'm pondering a change up. Roadshow could use a new Eddy Sensor for the bulldozer, other than that, works great.

Not sure if I'd be looking to sell or trade at this point but I'd be open to suggestions if anyone is interested. Would be looking for new dmd's.

1 month later
#8141 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No problem. The next Stern is right around the corner and I may way to see what that is. I'm in no rush anyhow.
Rob

Game of thrones for sale?

#8143 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm only selling if there's something I want to replace it with. Right now that's a bit of a question mark. I'm interested to see what the next Stern game is. Need to wait a few weeks to see what pops up.
Rob

Lemme know

#8159 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

They went to local collectors, and didn't go through Pinside. I have donated in the past to Pinside, as well as created content. Had I needed to list them here, I would have.
Now as to why I don't donate to Pinside currently, it was my decision that I won't go into details here over. You can PM me if you really want to know, but I honestly don't think it's your place to try and shame me into giving the website anything more than I already have. If we want to try and shame, we can talk about how you've never donated at all...

I'll grab one next time. Couldn't scrounge the cash together in time.

2 weeks later
#8272 6 years ago

In Edmonton a few days and staying near west Ed mall. Anything/anyone near by?

#8282 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Probably the Yellowhead Inn (Lucky's Game Room) is your best bet for some low hassle pinball. If you are near the mall, just drive North on 170St, then East on the Yellowhead until 149St. Turn North and you are there. Its really nice at 10:00 am when they first open (very quiet). Free Parking and the machines take Loonies. There should be about 14 games there. They just added a Star Trek Pro and Tommy when I was there a week or two ago.

Thanks. I’ve just about walked west ed till my feet fell off so I think I’ve earned it tonight. Feel like a damn pack mule.

#8288 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My demo man up for sale on kijiji Regina. Fully working players machine. Cheers.

PM sent

#8290 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Fire sale inc?
https://www.facebook.com/cbcsask/videos/10155221004936782/?hc_ref=ARSLc54AEOA6d0xIFReGi_xx5fwCqZMqy09vpBwCNOfvmkweZBvSvWHRpv5nDJ5worg
The arcade isn't the one that burned, but they are saying the businesses on each side (Wonderland is one), are getting heavy water/smoke damage inside.

Brutal.

#8293 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Probably the Yellowhead Inn (Lucky's Game Room) is your best bet for some low hassle pinball. If you are near the mall, just drive North on 170St, then East on the Yellowhead until 149St. Turn North and you are there. Its really nice at 10:00 am when they first open (very quiet). Free Parking and the machines take Loonies. There should be about 14 games there. They just added a Star Trek Pro and Tommy when I was there a week or two ago.

By the way thanks for the lead. I did make it there and ended up meeting Jeff. (Eggs4sale)
Probably 5 of the pins there were down but I got my fix.

#8344 6 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Any interest in an X-Men LE Magneto?

Perhaps. What price

#8348 6 years ago

Haven't played it in years. I remember it being fun but repetitive. I kinda wanted one thinking my kids would like it but the price seems to be more than I can swallow for a title that probably wouldn't hold up long in my room.

1 month later
#8502 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Two games for sale:
IMVE (very clean!) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6500
GoT Pro (very clean, low plays) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6700
One caveat though is that GoT pro must sell first. Pickup in Regina is preferred, unless you make other arrangements.
Rob

My acronym game is tight... but apparently not that tight. What is an IMVE? Would love the GOT. Probably not in the cards for me though. Just bought a virtual pin this weekend.

#8534 5 years ago

Anyone have any experience with virtual pins? Picked one up. Quite enjoying it so far but looking to add some of the newer pins to it. Kind of a dumb ass when it comes to computers.

1 week later
#8587 5 years ago

What's a stern elvis going for these days. Nice shape. I've seen them on kijiji as high as 6000 but not sure they're selling for that.

3 weeks later
#8687 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

GoT Pro with new colordmd and shaker. Low plays and I'm the original owner. Price lowered to $6400. Pickup in Regina. No trades at the moment.
Rob

Ugghhhh.... I want this.

4 weeks later
#8898 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I still have my GoT Pro for sale. Lots of interest, but no takers yet. Price reduced to $6250 and that includes colordmd and shaker.
167 plays since the last code update 2.5 years ago. So probably around 300 plays total.
No trades, pickup in Regina.
Rob

Jeezuz... I'm working on something....

#8928 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I never played the premium, but I knew I didn't want the mini playfield. Super Jackpot shots on GoT are some of the best!
Rob

Sent you a pm. I’m gonna be there today thru Sunday. Would like to check it out.

#8957 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'll say it. $6200 for a roadshow is not reasonable! Unless it has a new pf and a tray full of coins! (Some was gonna say it!) it is pretty damn nice tho!

Yeah I have one I'm debating letting go in the next year. If the going rate is 6200 it will be listed in the next hour.

#8967 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've played Malibu-SS' roadshow before, and it was a very, very clean pinball machine. Whoever bought it got a very solid deal, though Rick always tends to give very fair deals.

X 2. Dealt with Rick years ago. Hope to deal with him again some day.

#8968 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Still have my NIB pimped TNA.
It has the side art, plastic protectors, speaker light kit, speaker light diffuser, target decals, shaker, knocker.
Might consider a partial trade. Let me know what you have! Kind of looking for a nice HS2.
Also considering selling my HUO AS Pro.

What do you want for it? And not trying to be critical why did you buy one and pay shipping if you didn’t plan on getting it out of the box to play it?

#8969 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

That's the rub. You can put $10K into Space Jam ... at the end of the day, it's still a Space Jam.

Yeah all that stuff isn’t getting you $ for $ return. Isn’t color dmd $400? I certainly wouldn’t give someone $600 more cause they put it in for me. Mine is clear coated legs but if someone told me it was going to be hundreds more I’d put the originals back on. I’m buy em to play em. Perfume is a bonus.

#8970 5 years ago

I guess all that said... I’d probably be hoping to get 5k for mine.

#8978 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

$538.65 CAD on Nitropinball's site now plus tax and shipping. $399USD direct from ColorDMD plus exchange, shipping and duty. You'd be doing well to get one for $600. I think best case scenario when you start adding on to a machine with LED's, mod's, ColorDMD's, sideart, etc etc is to get your cost of parts back and that is best case scenario. Not many people are willing to pay labour charges on top of it all unless you are one heck of a restorer with a reputation.

Cool. I had 400 in my head. Must have been us.

#9010 5 years ago

Thanks to Rob for the smooth transaction in purchasing the great game of thrones. Clean game... easy transaction.

#9024 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Taking a break from the hobby and putting my last 2 games up for sale. Selling together. If they don't sell I'll be putting them in storage. Also get any leds, rubbers, parts I have laying around.
Williams Gorgar. Plays 100%. Rebuilt boards, bumpers and drops. Backglass is nice. Cabinet is very nice and playfield is good with a few paint touchups and mylar. Full Comet leds and Titan rubbers. Has manual and coinbox.
Williams Pinbot. Plays 100%. Lots of upgrades already completed and parts to do a full restore. Includes a spare playfield, new plastics, spiral ramp, pinball pimps stencil kit and numerous parts from Marcos. Full non ghosting Comet leds already installed. Playfield has wear but doesn't effect gameplay. Cabinet outside is stripped and ready for bondo and stencils. Manual included.
$4500 for the pair. Might consider a trade for a nice fishtales or bsd but prefer to just sell them.

Hope everything is ok man. GLWTS

#9029 5 years ago

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."

He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.

Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.

What's available out there?

I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

#9051 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Is he a bit of a car guy?! tell him he's welcome to come try Shaub's Corvette machine. His games play great! No surprises. Fun game. Cabinet and playfield in really nice shape.. annnd it comes with custom flipper bats made by spinny-vinny!! (that I gifted!!)

That on kijiji? I'll let him know.

#9052 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Going to list my loaded Star Wars pro - white powder coat, art blades, alt bezel on screen, mellenium falcon from the prem and more - $7500 for anyone on here
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1375386596

NICE! That would be awesome.

#9063 5 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars they're looking to part with. I know the real nice one with the powder coated legs was posted here but the distance is a little more than I'd hoped for. Leaning towards the pro model but open to options if someone is looking to jump on Deadpool and wanting to move their game.

#9108 5 years ago

Does anyone know if rebellion brewery is open today or where else can we play Pinball in Regina going for the football game I need to get a pin fix

#9112 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Black Arrow on Victoria. Games are owned by a few local pinsiders.

Closed on Sunday.

#9113 5 years ago

Anywhere else? Post game pinball anyone?

3 weeks later
#9274 5 years ago
Quoted from yanek2rank:

Hey Everyone, have a few pins I will be selling, Capcom Flipper Football 2k, clear coated Swords of Fury 3200 and Perhaps a Monday Night Football 2500. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions or if you want to see some pics!
Thanks

Might be late but the Monday night football is one I may take.

1 week later
#9341 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I do like super Mario bros. That one is fun I admit

I want one.

#9356 5 years ago

Mod question. What’s the best mods for a GOT

#9360 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

couple of my favs:
color dmd
sling and return/guide plastic protectors (yellow and orange IMO)
shaker

Have a shaker and color dmd already! Check.

1 week later
#9463 5 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Looking for a Harlem if anyone has one that is looking to sell working or not.
Thanks

I know a guy who's mother in law has one. Non collector... I don't know the condition... but he just asked me a few weeks ago if I was interested in it and I declined. What would you offer for it? I could see if I could "broker" the deal LOL. I'm not even 100% sure where it's located because I don't think she lives here.

2 months later
#9864 5 years ago

Appologize if it’s been posted but I’ve been gone a while and I’m 300 posts behind. Is it someone here who is selling the Monday night football? I’m interested.

#9866 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

There was one posted on Kijiji in Calgary yesterday asking $2,900.. looks like its still available

That’s the one I’m referring to. Wondering if it’s someone here.

#9867 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a X-men pro I plan on listing on kijiji Calgary soon. $5500 if anyone has interest
Thanks

Routed? What kind of condition?

#9868 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

As I understand it, once you pay for the machine, it is yours and it then falls under your homeowners insurance, even if it is still on route.

Check with your policy holder. I looked in to mine last year and was told hard no on homeowners insurance until it was in my house. And shippers won’t insurance used electronics. I tried looking in to a private shipping insurance but ended up just going to get it

2 weeks later
#10004 5 years ago

Forgive me as I’m not usually the guy to publicly take a run a people.

And I’m sure the hosts are on here somewhere.

Has anyone ever listened to the Canadian Pinball Podcast?

I listen to spooky. I used to listen to the pinball postcast but Ive lost interest a bit. So trying to broaden my horizons I pulled up the latest Canadian pinball podcast and sorry guys... couldn’t make it 5 minutes.

Just cause we’re in Canada doesn’t mean we all sound like Bob and Doug McKenzie.

5 minutes with a drunk and high bob and Doug driving a car is 5 minutes I’ll never get back.

Uggh. Painful.

#10006 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Haha! That is me and my friend. Don't drink and drive ever but love your feedback! Surprised you lasted 5 min! I highly recommend that no one listens to our podcast!
Also please do not check out our facebook link posted below. It is a pure waste of your time!!
https://www.facebook.com/thecanadianpinballpodcast/

Thumbs up for the quick reply. Lol. and I appreciate you acknowledging you’re only a high bob and Doug!

1 month later
#10377 5 years ago

Anyone have interest in a virtual pin? Bought one about a year ago... its home made but the guy did a really great job on it.

Has 200 or so games on it with room for more. Would sell for a decent price. Been downsizing a bit saving for either a NIB or a 1 or 2 year old pin.

3 weeks later
#10601 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

been a while since ive been on but man , im disappointing the cancer lodge in Regina doesn't have a pinball machine. when i beat this shit i might have to raise funds and get a machine in there !

Hey man... I've often thought about a Canadian version of what the Project Pinball is doing in the states. I would love to help out with something like this. Oh... and Kick ass. You got this1

#10617 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I’ve emailed Stern a few times recently with various inquiries, no response; not even a generic email back. I wonder why? I run a service based business....I don’t understand the lack of even a brief courteous response.
Sadly...sold all my Sterns because of that. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Guess they really didn’t want my business.

Stern works thru distributors so they likely wouldn't the right door to knock on although I 100% agree the expectation of a courtesy response was not too much to expect.

Without someone being a licensed non profit organization it would be difficult for Stern to ensure the machine they gave someone at a discount would go where it was intended to go.

This would need to be done thru a local distributor. And since their margin is very small I wouldn't expect much of a discount.
The best you could hope for would be at cost... maybe a few hundred bucks.

But at least then the distributor would have a direct relationship with the person intending on doing the good deed and can probably better ensure it's actually happening.

And I agree with some of the previous comments, that places like cancer clinics, rehab facilities and RM Houses are probably good fits for them.

#10653 5 years ago

Anyone else see the post going around Facebook about stern releasing Bkack Knight 3000?

Is this legit?

If so it best not be regurgitated like the Beatles. If they totally reinvent it the theme is cool. But that game just doesn't hold up in today's world.

#10705 5 years ago

Game of thrones pro with color dmd and shaker motor vs Star Wars pro with a couple small mods. IE light up millenium falcon, xwing, and light sabre mod.

Go

#10711 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I would go with GoT pro. Both are similar in terms of the depth of its rulesheet but I enjoy GoT pro more than SW pro. Also, I feel GoT pro is one of sterns better pro models.

I have the game of thrones now. SW is available locally so I’m debating making a switch.

GOT is really good. But I seem to have gotten tired of it relatively quick. Haven’t even had it a year and already contemplating a switch. Either that or sell my road show but I gotta fix it first.

1 week later
#10765 5 years ago

In Edmonton for medical appointments tonight... pinball???

3 months later
#11539 4 years ago

Game of thrones pro with color dmd shaker motor and a few mods. In fantastic shape. Not certain I want to part with it but up for any offers or trades to consider. Fun game... feel like I'm a little disinterested in the hobby right now. Hoping that the right change might relight the fire but not committing to parting with it. Lemme know.

1 week later
#11578 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a GOT pro with shaker motor and color dmd in trade for a SW Pro? No mods required

#11587 4 years ago

Everyone see the demolition derby on sask Kijiji. $10k by Christmas! Lol. I happen to know the person who sold it locally for $250 two days ago. That was a quick flip. Lol

2 weeks later
#11698 4 years ago

Anyone having trouble getting to the stern website? Trying to download new code for GOT and the site won't load on my mac.

5 months later
#12710 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Ready to give up my Star Wars pro. Has shaker, lit speaker grills, and extra tie fighter. $6,500. 100%working and in great shape. Interested in trading for Beatles, Wonka, JJPOTC, spider-man, Munsters pro, Star Trek pro, Iron man, GOTG pro, or Iron Maiden pro.

Interested in a nice Game of Thrones Pro? I’d love a trade

2 weeks later
#12777 4 years ago

Still looking at trade options for a HUO GOT pro. With shaker and colour dmd. Would be interested in a Star Wars but would consider other trades. Shoot me a PM.

#12778 4 years ago

Something else Ive been pondering is picking up a project EM for something to do this spring. Would prefer a local Gottlieb.

1 week later
#12815 4 years ago

Not slagging the seller. Just curious. I see the spider man for sale on Kijiji has no coin door. Is this the regular comic book pro edition or is this a home version? What is this? Sorry if I’m just uneducated.

1 month later
#13070 4 years ago

Just throwing this out again. I know I had lots of offers before. But I’d still consider trading a real nice HUO GOT pro with colour DMD and Shaker.

I’m mainly interested in a SW. but would consider other newer pins in a trade. Would consider some older games too but probably would be more interested in a 2 for 1 deal if I went that route.

Side note. I have a Roadshow I’m not interested in selling in its current state but anyone in Sask up to diagnosing some board issues. Been down for probably 2 years and I literally haven’t even tried to fix it. It’s time I think.

2 weeks later
#13176 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Frontier is Sold

Holy crap... I sold mine for $1800. And I thought I was getting a hell of a deal at that time. I bought it dead for a song.

#13179 4 years ago

I know someone looking for a judge dread. Anyone looking to part with one in saskie?

1 month later
#13396 3 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Have an Elvis ready for a new home. $5500 with color dmd. Can send pics to anyone interested. Located in Regina.

Such a fun game. I sold mine and bought Rob's GOT pro. Game of thrones is great but I'll be honest... I played Elvis way more. Super underrated game.

That said... if they had just deepened the code slightly and maybe added a few more songs... even if it's not for a mode but just to rotate as a basic game play it would be ranked higher I'm sure of it. Can only take so much CC Ryder. And where the hell is "A little less conversation, a little more action" in the game? Friggin song was made for that game and it's MIA.

1 week later
#13494 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a pricey RCT on facebook in Calgary for sale

Do you have a link? I'm not on that sale list,

1 week later
#13649 3 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I have a nice Star Wars Pro that plays awesome and fast with shaker and speaker light kit for 6500.00$ also a players condition Transformers Pro all LEDed it plays great for 4800.00$.I have pictures of the games on Calgary Kijiji.Can ship anywhere in Canada pm me if interested.

Sent you a PM

1 week later
#13701 3 years ago

Anyone have interest in a virtual pin? I have one I bought from someone a few years ago. It's home-made, cabinet is slightly smaller than a full size pin... I'd say about 2/3 scale. (It's about 10 inches shorter (Height), and about a ft shorter (Length) than my GOT Pro next to it. Width is the same.

I believe there are 208 games on it currently. Has the pinball X loading software and has pin loaded thru both the future pinball and virtual pin emulators.

The fella I bought it from did a real nice job of it... and it has what appears to be an acrylic finish on the cabinet so if someone wanted to custom decal it, it's ready to be decalled.

I'd consider selling it or trading it on another pin.

402 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Pauz21. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Pauz21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.