(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MapleSyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2526 8 years ago

Anybody know of an ACDC Premium for sale in the Vancouver area? Doesn't need to be NIB or minty, just a great players machine. Cab scuffs or dings are no issue, as long as playfield is clean. Lower PF window clear etc. Prefer standard pre to Lucy. Any info would be great. Thanks.

#2531 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

you just missed that one down east sold fast a few days ago, 7k

Yes, I saw that. I'm asking for a friend who lives in Vancouver. It'll be his first pin. I looked at websites for John's Jukes and Nitro in Mission, but I haven't found one. If anybody here's anything, feel free to PM me.

3 weeks later
#2702 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm thinking about selling my ST Pro and either buying TWD Premium or KISS Premium. I'm just not sure which premium to get though.... Or maybe I should wait to see what comes later this year.... Decisions, decisions..
Rob

TWD Premium has great code RIGHT NOW. Kiss is fun to shoot, but code is very basic. Cool things are surely coming, but it'll be a while before they're fun to play. TWD is fun RIGHT NOW!!!!

3 months later
#3701 8 years ago

I have a Tron Pro (Not for sale, sorry), and my 2 cents is... I wish I had an LE. I don't think the difference between the two is worth the price gap, but there is no world in which the Pro is better than the LE.

I personally think Eli's Ramp kit LOOKS better than the LE's ramp lights. I love the translight on my Pro...

But I WISH I had DP Multiball. When I settled on the Pro, I thought I'd likely never see DP Multiball, so it was a non issue. However, once you understand the rules, Portal is quite attainable, and the times I've made it there, I wished there was more to do.

So, In the end, if money doesn't matter LE > Pro for sure, However price-wise... Tron LE= Tron Pro + Congo + Jungle Queen. I know the math I went for!

11 months later
#5363 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

A friend is thinking about picking up a Shaq Attaq, anybody looking to sell?

Friends don't let friends buy Shaq Attaq.

2 years later
#9982 5 years ago

Lights! Camera!! Action!!!

Copied from PBRev

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/lights-camera-action.8202/

Are you ready to be immersed in the glamorous world of Action Movie Production?

Do you enjoy rotating play fields?! How about animated plastic Backbox action scenes that are as riveting today as they were when they were created decades ago.

The only flaw with this machine is that the good guy's gun has broken off, but you know what they say... The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy without a gun! The positive here is that you can Scotch Tape on the gun of your choosing! Huge plus!

Includes the rare, and astounding dual light backbox topper to mesmerize and fill your guests with wonder. Note, you must have 35 ft ceilings to set up this game properly.

Looking for $2300 USD, but I would also entertain a trade for forty-six $50 bills

2 weeks later
#10100 5 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

I hope it remains. Newer collectors should have a point of reference.
If it's ok to state that the asking price for a machine is a great price, more than fair,... etc., then so is stating that you think it's too high.

I’ve heard that reason listed before, and I just don’t buy it. I don’t think that’s what it’s about at all.

I think it’s about being negative online. People would rather be negative than positive for some reason, and it’s just an easy outlet.

I don’t buy that it’s about “protecting potentially unsuspecting buyers”. It tends to be more about pissing matches over past deals, and general hard feelings.

It’s VERY easy for a new buyer to search past trades, and ask around for pin values... they aren’t going to discover anything in a pissing match buried deep in a forum thread. I call BS.

#10139 5 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

Quite the extrapolation from the 2 or 3 sentences I posted. I know enough about pricing to draw my own conclusions. I don't price police. But it has its merits.

Not sure who you are quoting, nevertheless, that is true for certain forum members that never have anything nice to say. Until you get to know these online personas you have to reserve judgement. This leaves a newbie in a difficult spot.

NOT as easy as you think. Few, if any people post their selling price. In some forums the ask price is removed once SOLD. What remains are the price opinions of those in the hobby, be they expressed in private or online.

Sorry, Bud. Wasn’t trying to say YOU were a problem or THE problem.

There is nothing wrong with price discussions either. “Price Policing” is a different animal though. That’s all I was getting at.

I’m just always wishing the discourse was more civil. I get a lot of, “Relax Dude, it’s just a Forum. People can say whatever they want!”... and I know that’s true.

I just tire of the negativity. I’m always up for constructive criticism, be that about games, prices, or anything.

I certainly wasn’t trying to start a beef about it. Cheers.

#10167 5 years ago

That WPT is VERY nice. Used to be mine. It’s $5200 OBO Canadian Funds, which is $3800 USD.

It’s considered one of KJ’s deepest games. A million drop targets and pretty cool rules.

1 month later
#10503 5 years ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Thanks! I’ve wanted a pin for a long time, I loved playing them growing up in the 90s now I finally have the space and funds for one!

Good luck finding your first pin. There are a few good spots to check out machines in Toronto.

The Pint at Front and John has a wicked collection from Wedgeheads to modern machines.

Tilt on Dundas West, and Cabin Fever on Bloor West are also great spots.

1 week later
#10591 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Jesus. Who are these people and where are they getting the idea the pinball machines are made of gold? 10k for Getaway? I even messaged the seller to ask if it was to dissuade low ballers but he basically just told me to piss off lol.
The Getaway coin operated pinball machine / racing coin operated,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/the-getaway-coin-operated-pinball-machine-racing-coin-operated/1415968977?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

He’s not in a hurry to sell... Also not in a hurry to spell!

1 month later
#11040 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Still looking for Tommy with or without Suzanne

Huge mistake. Suzanne is the better machine, hands down!

#11042 5 years ago

I have a LCA for sale. There’s an Ad on PBRev, and I just added one here too.

Updated Price here to reflect USD. Fun Machine. There just MIGHT be a Golden ticket inside!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “VERY nice LCA for sale. I can get it to Pinfest in Allentown if there is a deal in place. Game is in great shape. The only issue is the plastic gun is missing from the character ...”
2019-04-12
Toronto, ON
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1443 days
Viewed: 884 times

1 year later
#13482 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Putting up for sale a Bally 1980 Frontier.
Pictures and ad to follow in the next few days.
Playfield is above average, wear around the top shooter lane.
and drop into scoop up top. No wear anywhere else.
Back glass has some cracking along bottom edge, hasn't lifted yet.
No paint loss anywhere else.
Cabinet is in average condition, scratches here and there.
Game has new rubbers, and a new Altek board.
Plays 100%, no issues.

Thanks to pingod for the bulletproof packing job!

Frontier arrived safe and sound, and I love it.

Great Communication, good dude. Game exactly as described. A very sweet example.

Cheers.

#13491 3 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Crazy variety in your collection! Joker Poker EM to Supreme! If you have any extra Mars God of War Plastics let me know

Variety is the spice of life!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MapleSyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=MapleSyrup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.