(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lord_of_the_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5528 7 years ago

I have a very nice huo early build mettalica full LEDs .willing to trade for spider man , lotr and possibly something else interesting . Let me know will send pics

1 week later
#5579 7 years ago

Anyone have any games they listed that didn't sell ? Looking to ad a game or two . Intersted in many titles Rfm ,road show , demo man , judge dredd , white water , flintstones or fun house . Also have a met pro mint led's would trade toward a spider man ,lotr , afm , Taf , mm or Mmr . Thanks happy new year !!

#5609 7 years ago

Tspp I have seen two listed in the last year , and about 50 people looking for it .

#5629 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Is it me or anything that gets attention on this forum lately are newer Sterns.

I'm sure if you list some of your Bally /Williams games they will get attention !

1 week later
#5754 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Not me, I'm after the $3500 Big Hurt instead.

Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do than run your mouths ??? Are you you looking on kijiji running your mouth about over priced cars , houses or anything else if you don't like it don't buy it !!

#5781 7 years ago

I think that was Dan's ! He will know all about it and he knows the guy !

1 week later
#5839 7 years ago

I have a huo Met pro with low plays excellent condition . Would prefer trades St pro, spider man lord of the rings, Taf or possibly others .

3 weeks later
#6028 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Cuz it's not worth more than 5k

That's in Usd funds ?

#6047 7 years ago

The TFLE on kijiji had 148 total plays on it , like new out of box . Probably best value LE out there IMO . Was looking for one for awhile .

#6052 7 years ago

I would say under 5000 , I just sold 1 and it was mint condition . I would buy it again at right price it's was the kids and noobs favourite game by a mile .

#6118 7 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Wouldn't mind picking up a game today in Calgary (Yes, I know Join the Club). Maybe something you have needs work and you've been thinking about letting it go but don't have time to fix it up. Prefer DMD Games but never know.

Me to preferably top ten dmd and preferably 2000 to 4000 !

#6123 7 years ago

Haha chained and bolted !!

1 week later
#6221 7 years ago

Two games to one ? I would probably lean toward the two games but I'm not the biggest fan of Met . really like jm and fun house an jm is fast enough to replace Met .lots of people would probably lean to met but I find it over rated .

#6222 7 years ago

Is it a $9000 Met ?

#6229 7 years ago

Anyone have a Mmr there looking to sell ?

#6235 7 years ago

Does anyone know How they change the picture on flintstones playfield to the cartoon from the original movie characters ? Is it a sticker that was cleared over ?

1 week later
#6346 7 years ago

Is anybody interested in nib mmr for $11300 ?pm me if interested. Would need to be quick sale if interested .

#6354 7 years ago

It is standard , that is the price of Mmr these days and you save the gst . Ended up with two one has to go .

#6362 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Is anybody interested in nib mmr for $11300 ?pm me if interested. Would need to be quick sale if interested .

Mmr sold !! Thanks

#6392 7 years ago

Thinking of selling a nice revenge from mars if anyone is interested pm me .

#6397 7 years ago

Might have bought a second one with Star Wars kit , one of them will need to go .

#6412 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Thinking of selling a nice revenge from mars if anyone is interested pm me .

Rfm sold !! To another great pinsider ! Thanks for all the interest.

#6429 7 years ago

I have a nice no good gofers with new boards , custom shooter rod , mirror blades , super bands and full LEDs . Plays very nice . Asking $5200 pm if you have interst .

1 week later
#6489 7 years ago

I also have several hundred comet LEDs for sale locally if anyone is interested .

#6511 7 years ago

Have Rfm and Sw kit for sale ad and pictures on kijiji calgary .

#6532 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

A dinosaur themed game for sale in Drumheller?! Who'd thunk that?!

That game belongs in drum , someone dropped the ball ! Haha
Good buy spencer !

#6535 7 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I'm holding out for a Whitewater from Niagara

That was very clever ! Lol

#6585 6 years ago

Price check for pinball 2000 starwars episode 1 fully populated playfield like new , in box since new with under 100 plays ? Haven't seen others for sale just trying to get idea ? Absolutely gorgeous !

#6604 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just one guys opinion. In cdn funds.
TAF $6000 - $7000
HS2 $3000 - $3500
JD $4000
NGG $4000 - $4500
SHADOW $4500
BSD $3500 - $4000
WCS $3000 - $3500

Those prices are all fairly close I would probably ad a little for Taf and ngg . Wcs ,bsd ,Jd for 3500 anywhere around here is pretty hard to find . Big hurt and street fighter 2 seem to be that much around here these days in ruff shape . Lol

#6606 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Spider-Man if anyone is willing to sell let me know might have trade .

#6611 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Just my opinion I think you are a little light on some of those.

But roadshow is $2500 ? Lol

#6613 6 years ago

Lw3 was bobs anyways .

#6622 6 years ago

I was just joking around didn't mean to offend anyone . everyone has there own opinion .
D

Quoted from dirkdiggler:Wow, that $3000 hs2 and earthshaker in Edmonton didn't last long. Did a pinsider snag em?

Holy cow your not kidding that didn't last long !

#6629 6 years ago

Yup have been looking for sm would like to check out please send info . Thanks in advance .

#6632 6 years ago

Thanks really appreciate it .

1 week later
#6710 6 years ago

Wanted Looking for a nice Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man or possibly lord of the rings if any one has one . Might have a trade . Thanks

#6724 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Not me man, i promised the wife i'd keep the faberge egg and pin collection under 500k.

I thought your gold teeth would be worth at least twice that , your grills !

#6730 6 years ago

Maybe a close second ! Lol

#6753 6 years ago

They are both on kijiji calgary ,batman forever is 5500 and street fighter is 3300 .

#6773 6 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Quit being so cheap Ken $300 is a bargain price compared to PDI or Stern

I'm pretty sure your the cheap one !! Lol

1 week later
#6818 6 years ago

Nope . But wish I could .

#6823 6 years ago

Who knows you could be first in line if you called a couple minutes after . I called 40 mins after no answer but phone was on , later his phone was off . Probably got sick of calls and had to turn off .

#6825 6 years ago

Oh you guys and your conspiracy theory's ! Haha . It looks totally fake I mean , if you see any other ads involving fairly priced pins around here that's your first clue . Know body gives good deals around here anymore !

If you guys see anymore suspicious pin ads involving good prices please be careful and call me immediately I will investigate it personally !!

#6828 6 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Goes to show you how often we see a good deal that when one come up alot of people think it's a scam.It could be ,but it's clearly from a non pinball guy,it has Southern Music stickers on it and he bought it from Southern Music in 2012 for 6000.00$ which is what they sold them for at that time,playdium would have sold them for about 4600.00$ or so,he just doesn't realize that now they sell for close to 8000.00$.It cost 6000.00$ and now he wants 5000.00$ seems reasonable,and you can tell it was barely played from the picture.

Quoted from libtech:

Probably a prank - a buddy posted it with his number - get a lot of phone calls to his number to screw with him.

4 weeks later
#6946 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

T3 has sold!
Virtual Pin and Johnny still up for sale. Both more or less project machines. Robocop might also be up for grabs.

Yup thanks to a good guy and your son play testing for me ! Haha

Quoted from pinchamp:What's with all the TSPPs for sale suddenly? One in Calgary and one in SK? Crazy. Mine a keeper, for now. Love that game so funny and fun to try and hit the upper couch while balancing multiball below. Stacking all modes at one time - like 8 of them!!! Awesome and never to be conquered super dooper wizard mode!

It's a keeper for me to anyone who ask's if mine Is for sale I tell them to eat my shorts dude !

#6952 6 years ago

There are posted on the freemasons secrecy pinball site !

The one in calgary has been on kijiji for a long time 7900 and I think he just dropped price to 7400 .
Maybe one in Moose Jaw for 6900 .

3 weeks later
#7146 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Also the Calgary Flames community arenas is a great spot. And I agree with the trap and grill great line up and when I was working there always bumped into someone doing upkeep and usually slow on any other day then weds. But great group of guys to play pins with on weds if your there the 10$ freeplay night. Which is every other weds.

Yup good line up of new and older games at Flames arena !

#7157 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Oh I thought they for the most part played well. I was there this winter though. My only complaint about the location was all the kids messing with me while I was playing spending my credits while there parents didn't watch them lol.

They do play well for the most part and with ten or more games must be lots of maintenance .ya the kids can be annoying but I just think it's :PS)cool that they interested in pinball and usually let them play a game or two . I need to get up to Nipawin they must have awesome pins on location !

#7164 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Guessing you meant me not 306 in your comment, I read sarcasm quite well. There is none on location here of course but if one goes to pay for a game/service I would hope they are in well enough shape to actually make it worth the while to spend the loonies and toonies . The games right in the bar we're in better shape, the ones out in the upstairs common area near the "red" arena near the shitters were not in very good playable condition as far as I'm concerned. My kids/I spend piles on the Hobbit because it was new & awesome, such a treat.

Thanks for clearing that up ! At least you added some positive comments this time and yes there hobbit is beatiful it's to bad there whole line up wasn't brand or fully restored games but not always practical or feasible . It's just nice to have the couple locations that we do have and appreciate them and operators that provide us with an opportunity to play there games . Yes every thing could always big and better .

2 weeks later
#7248 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Can anyone help... I'm trying to ship a pin from Toronto to Vancouver and I've been told to try Vitran or Same Day.
When calling Same Day, they said they would only send to Vancouver by air at an insane price, and Vitran says they don't do personal shipping, only business.
Help!!!

You can try to help this pinsider but he won't do the same for you he won't even answers you back when you try to help him . Totally ignorant !!

1 week later
#7300 6 years ago

The beercade is pretty good and lucky's lounge are both worth going to . The carnival cinema in reddeer also has a very nice line up of probably 8 or 9 games .

#7311 6 years ago

No kids I'm pretty sure they have VLT's. the theatre in Reddeer defiantly allowes kids and they have a batman 66 among several others .

#7328 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Saw the ad this morning. Looks fishy to me....

What looked fishy about it ? Ad isn't there anymore .

#7359 6 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

To my friends from the great white North I have a couple games I'd be willing to bring over the Border as I've done it before I have a nice unfaded Twilight Zone I'm looking to get $6,500 us and a nice unfaded Indianapolis 500 I'm looking to get $$ 3400 I need us greenbacks none of that plastic money though thank you John

Finally a post listing a game for sale thanks man I was beginning to think this thread had been permanently high jacked . You guys do realize there is a canadian whats up thread ? You don't see a whole lotta Indy !

2 weeks later
#7444 6 years ago

Up for sale : Attack From Mars High End Restoration Mint condition with thousands worth of tasteful mods !

Selling for a friend original attack from mars highend restoration with full chrome armour including coin door ! This simply put is one of the nicest machines I have ever seen in person or pics .this game has no nicks scratches or flaws of any kind that I am aware of . Here is a list of mods and I'm sure I will miss something.

Full chrome trim including side rails hinges and coin door
Color dmd
Invisi glass
Limited edition lasseriffic topper number out of 75
Bill ung saucer mod
Shaker motor
Clear coated playfield
Flipper fidelity speaker package
Lighted Martians
Led back box kit
Inside cabinet art with matching apron
Probably missing something's and this game was purchased from @ pingod . Pm if interested will post pics on kijiji Calgary ASAP asking $14500 would consider nice trades only

3 weeks later
#7514 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Dont forget the crappy brass trim that wears like a mofo

I don't have any issues with my brass . Not only do they have a cleared playfield but also signed by stern and Gomez and don't forget there 6 years newer than the original with updated S.A.M boards and limited to a run of 500 . If it were released today it would likely be the price of premium at the very least and cost upwards of ten thousand .

1 week later
#7552 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

History might show that this is the best pinball deal on the planet. DILE will be made. Aliens, who knows. libtech is the real deal, trade with confidence.

Your probably right , you should snap it up before someone else does !!

#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks man. tmick73 is an honest and trustworthy dude, deal with confidence. He put up some decent scores for us to take down too!

Congrats on the Tspp Boat !! Is it a nice one any mods ? What kinda scores does he's have up there ?

#7581 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks dude! Pretty nice!
300 mil is the top. No mods
Color dmd will be installed today
LED's in a few weeks with LED OCD. That will be it for this year I think.

Nice I'm sure you will love it , holy crap that's almost double of my highest !

#7583 6 years ago

Does anybody have a Ironman vault they would consider letting go of ? Thanks

#7588 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You sure you want that one,play all you want at The Station Pub.

Haha , ya I like it . I can't play enough at the station I would be there all night . I think the vault will play a little faster .

I was first in line on one but got dicked around !!

#7616 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Gb premium still available.
9k no trades.
Can be shipped for $315

To Newfoundland ?

#7649 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Nobody wants old head metal head is what I ment, some prefer wood heads, I like the metal ones

The old ones do suck , they play way to fast and good and no playfield issues like the newer ones . Just garbage !!!

#7651 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No difference in the game both are the same quality, actually Ive seen more issues on the older ones, but thats not why - I just prefer the new head with the speaker grille art is all.

Haha . Ya to each there own for sure , but I have played lots of games on both machines and would prefer to play older version . Every time I play one and say wow this thing plays awesome its always a first run . I have played brand new out of box Met pro in the last couple months and they don't play as good . They seem to not hold up as well either , I see lots of new runs that are beat where the older ones are mint . Just my opinion .

#7661 6 years ago

I have a like new Spider-Man vault edition with shaker motor , speaker covers and lights and flipper covers . Looking to trade for 90s and up games , adams family , white water , iron man , fish tales , fun house and possibly others plus or minus cash . Pics on kijij calgary . Pm if interested thanks .

#7664 6 years ago

9000 with mods and low plays maybe 150 .

#7669 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Played it today, its brand new. The magnet has like 5 ball marks on it. Clearly its got 100 or so games for sure. Cabinet and rails are really neat too. Was able to play "The Simpsons" for the first time too, love it and it was MINT, MINT!
Thanks so much buddy!

Thanks man , yup exactly as described . Anytime !!

1 week later
#7706 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Can anyone recommend a shipper to ship a pin from Winnepeg to Edmonton? (thanks)

You could try Day & Ross , I have used them and they safeley transported my pin .

#7718 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

What would be a reasonable price? Asking for a friend.

I think that is a reasonable price ! He has just never owned or put something together like that so it's hard for him to appreciate !

#7725 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Looking to get into the hobby on a cheaper DmD or a decent SS fun themed pin.
Great forum and info here. GTA; might make a road trip down to the states eventually.

What do you consider a cheaper pin , what is your price range ? Kijiji Toronto seems to have some decent stuff Time to time . What themes or titles intrest you if any ? A lot of underpriced pins or cheap pins are likely to need the most work which could cost you the most in the long run and becomes your problem . I would look for the best value pin in the best condition .

2 weeks later
#7816 6 years ago

I have a couple games up for sale .
Lord Ofthe rings le 9000
Mmr with a couple mods 10300
Spider-Man vault 8850
Message me for details or pics . Thanks

3 months later
#8151 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

It used to be pingod AFM but I can't recall who he sold it to. lord_of_the_pins was selling for that person as they are not on the site.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149#post-3951157

Thanks Tony !
Yup my buddy still has it and I do know he is willing to part with it . It was not done by hep but I would still say it is a high end restoration in every sense . Pm me for more info as the list of mods is quite long thousands and thousands worth of mods including full chrome trim including coin door .

3 months later
#8662 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

If it's a Keller, you should not be calling it a HEP game as you did in your FS ad & thread.
HEP is Chris Hutchins, not Keller.

Haha . You set him straight !! He does state in his fs ad that it is a Keller HEP !! In my interpreting , I believe he is referring to it as a Keller high end pin , abbreviated as a Keller hep . He really should clarify that in his ad as the confusion can be overwhelming !!

#8666 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Ok. Everyone else in that thread seemed to see it differently.

Yup for sure it's easy to be critical !!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lord_of_the_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.