(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,641 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Meegis
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knx873.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4320 8 years ago

Looking for a Stern playboy

3 weeks later
#4429 7 years ago

Looking for a bride of pinbot 2.

2 months later
#4791 7 years ago

Looking for a TZ.

#4808 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

Thankfully (knock on wood) I haven't had any issues with my ST Pro.
Purchased from The Playdium in Toronto. Since the they are a big outfit and the only Stern distributor in Canada, I'm assuming I'll have good service from them if needed.
Anyone else in Canada selling Stern product is buying from The Playdium and drop shipping to customers. Not that there is anything wrong with that... just saying The Playdium are the largest in country.

I bought an AC/DC premium from Pladium it came damaged in the end they did nothing for me! Mike at automated in the USA took care of me and never even sold the game! Now that's service so in turn bought a few games from Mike. I've since met and bought a couple from Nitro. Tommy is a great guy and also takes care of things but does get them through Pladium. I wish stern would make Tommy the west coast dealer so I would not have to support people who are to big to care like Playdium!

#4810 7 years ago

The Backbox hinge and decal. Also the main cabinet corner and decal. I opted to leave the cabinet. They offered me 900.00 then retracted. Although I would not of excepted it any way. I went on holidays for a month shortly after and never dealt with it. When I returned Pladium must of assumed it healed itself. They ended up offering me a discount on my next game! That was the end of me ever buying anything from Pladium. Although I have bought MET and GH premium from Tommy it does pain me but Tommy is a great guy!

#4812 7 years ago

I agree if they were to deliver and set up all would be great

1 week later
#4849 7 years ago

I second the brick wall!!

#4857 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Yah, I had no urge to ship it. It's been my best earner to date, so will likely end up at my second location (different set of players).

What's your locations in Saskatoon?

#4858 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Thats why we're all hoping one day soon Nitro gets to be national distributor or at least Western Canada distributor. It would make sense to have the official distributor someone that deals and specializes in pinball. Give it to Tommy is my vote and I'm sure many many more!

We can only sit back and hope.

4 weeks later
#4977 7 years ago

Still looking for a TZ. Any ideas?

#4980 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

There's one for sale in Edmonton by the multicade guy. Check Edmonton kijiji.

Thanks for the help seems to be taken down

3 weeks later
#5084 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

what are the best places to buy parts/mods/shaker motors/ etc. in Canada??? is there a large scale well priced option? Local in Saskatchewan would be preferred but even in the country to avoid exchange and possible duties/high shipping costs. I'm currently in the market for a shaker motor

Nitro

3 months later
#5481 7 years ago

Yes sorry looking for a TZ

3 months later
#6218 7 years ago

Still looking for a TZ. Anybody out there interested?

1 month later
#6704 6 years ago

Try Vitran.

2 months later
#7260 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

They have $1000 in a non-refundable deposit.
If he does not honor the $7999 suggested price, I'll contact my credit card to dispute.
I'm done with Playdium!

They are very poor. Tommy is great to work with. I hope stern wakes up one day and makes nitro a dealer!

5 months later
#8003 6 years ago

No sure why it showed up like that?
PM sent.

#8009 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

TZ is sold thanks to all who inquired

Thanks for the TZ. Great machine and a great guy to deal with.

1 week later
#8074 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Sold TF LE and called Tommy and booked My Houdini. Didn't even bother calling P1.

Tommy is the best to deal with if there is a problem he fixes it. My experience with the other is much different!

1 month later
#8292 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think there is 7 in the order going to Tommy, and I think they are all for Canadians, 5 with green trim, 1 with blue trim, and 1 with black trim (mine). As far as Tommy could remember mine is the only LE coming to Alberta, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Mine should be the blue! Unless somebody knows something I don’t lol

7 months later
#9838 5 years ago

Anybody with an Alien they would like to sell?

1 month later
#10412 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

Nitro for sure!

10 months later
#12476 4 years ago

Anybody with a World Cup soccer considering sending it to a new home in Saskatchewan?

#12497 4 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

WOW Knx873, that’s quite a collection of pins you got going there!!

Thanks another few machines and my games room will be very full lol

1 week later
#12518 4 years ago

Anybody wth a high speed 2 wanting it to go away?

1 year later
#15683 3 years ago

Looking for a JP premium or limited.

#15684 3 years ago

Also maybe a Houdini.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knx873.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Knx873 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.