(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5066 7 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Ironman VE?

1 month later
#5192 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'd buy a game from anyone as long as the game falls in my "acceptable" range. I've bought games from Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, New York and Virginia. This provincial debate non sense needs to stop.

I agree, go bitch somewhere else.

3 weeks later
#5253 7 years ago

Nitro has one in their pre-owned section.

5 months later
#6436 7 years ago

Does anybody know anything about The Hobbit on kijiji in Lethbridge?

3 months later
#7122 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So for kicks I replied to the Addams Family in Regina. I received a kijiji message back. In one message I got 3 names. Lol.
The kijiji name at the top of the response was different from the name he wanted me to email and then signed it sincerely with another name.
Does anyone know how many red flags it takes for kijiji to remove a ad?

I also responded to this listing, here was his response:

Thanks for your interest in this Addams Family Gold Pinball Machine (Bally, 1994)..

Can you please provide me with your email address or email me directly at [email protected]

For more information and pictures of this Pinball Machine. You can drop me a text at (778) 401-2354.

Thanks and await your response.

1 month later
#7321 6 years ago

Hey guys, there's a Walking Dead on Kijiji in Edmonton I am interested in, any chance someone from Edmonton would check it out for me before I make the drive up?

#7326 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Saw the ad this morning. Looks fishy to me....

Yeah, I will report back if I speak with the seller over the phone, and decide if it's legit.

#7396 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just saw a Medieval Madness remake on kijiji 4 sale in lethbridge.
Ad only has one pic tho...hes asking 10k. Just fyi

If it turns out that this is a legit seller I can go check it out for fellow pinsiders.

2 months later
#7790 6 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a NGG in any shape, preferably players shape or worse.

3 months later
#8156 6 years ago

What is the heart + beside his name then?

1 week later
#8206 6 years ago

I am thinking about selling my TH. I have added side art from Pingraffix, lockdown bar ring button kit ,and Cliffy's. Otherwise the game is in like new condition lightly played and well taken care of. There isn't a ding or dent anywhere to be found. Recently I had a small issues with Smaug's head not registering his end points, but JJP took care of me and the issue is resolved, works perfect now!

I am the second owner, a local pinhead owned it before me for a couple months before I bought it from him in April of 2017. The build date is Nov. 2016.

Looking to get $9000 I am firm on the price.

Any other questions please PM me.

#8217 6 years ago

There's an Iron Maiden thread.

#8235 6 years ago

We are all sitting on our pins, everyones collections are growing and no one is selling. It seems everyone has turned into a collector. If we are all buying more then we are selling it is no wonder not much is popping up, and what does is way overpriced in my opinion. I will likely be buying NIB instead of over paying for 20 year old pins.

#8255 6 years ago

DI is coming to Lethbridge BABY!!!

#8306 6 years ago

I am still looking to sell The Hobbit, but I am also open to trades. My preferences would be for a 90's pin, NGG, Fish Tales, WCS, Junk Yard, WH20, Whirlwind, TSPP, RBION, RCT, or a WOZ. Really I would entertain any pin if it is in good playing condition +/- cash of course.
Picture the nicest Hobbit you have seen and then think of one that is set up perfect, HUO, freshly cleaned pf wiped down and waxed (with Blitz), Tilt graphic Game Blades, etched ring plague, Modfather shooter rod, Titan silicone rubbers, meticulously cared for. Nov 2017 build, 900 plays, mostly my 7 year old son.
Added over 6 years ago: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1344924241

Added over 6 years ago: I meant 2016 build.

#8327 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seller was super nice but just ask the questions guys. This confirms to me, I will never buy a game I cant see myself.

Yes I spoke with him as well, what red flags came up for you?

#8332 6 years ago

I told him I would be interested in trading my IM for it but I haven't heard back. If I do hear back from him that would be great if you could go check it out! Just a little concerned with the wear in the tackle box.

#8345 6 years ago

The Hobbit is sold/traded

1 month later
#8495 5 years ago

I also emailed him on Wednesday and haven't heard back. I'm going to Regina next weekend so I thought it would work out but I guess not.

#8523 5 years ago

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

#8527 5 years ago

Ok, I tried contacting him a couple times now and haven't heard back. He first placed this ad a week and a half ago and now today, just seems odd that if it is still for sale why he wouldn't have tried emailing me back? First time he listed the ad he had a price and now just please contact. Flags are being raised. Never a good sign in my experience.

#8530 5 years ago

Must not be that interested in selling if he doesn't have the time to respond to emails.

1 month later
#8856 5 years ago

Just brought home a minty TSPP I bought from Sandeep! Smoothest transaction I could ask for, great doing business with you man! Also a shout out to Dustin who pointed Sandeep in my direction, I couldn't be happier right now

1 month later
#9256 5 years ago

$3500 for a TAF, I don't think so, if by chance it did, seller must like throwing away money, or the machine was trashed.

1 month later
#9593 5 years ago

They are having an auction because the restaurant beside them burned down, and Wonderland took extensive smoke damage. My Dad lives in Regina and he is going to check out the machines to see if there is a smoky smell. I played that 2001 Playboy about a year ago, I wouldn't pay more then $3000 for the shape it was in.

2 months later
#10012 5 years ago

Yeah, but then you have to send games to Americans instead of keeping them in Canada.

1 month later
#10399 5 years ago

Give him a call, he'll let you know.

2 months later
#10994 5 years ago

I think DI plays best in a home environment because setting the game up right is key. On location it never seems set up as good as mine, or maybe I am just being to picky.

1 month later
#11317 4 years ago

Hey guys I am interested in trading my TWDLE. Games i'm interested in are Deadpool, IMDN, GOTG.

5 months later
#12353 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading for a HUO minty minty TSPP. I am pretty open to trades and might be willing to sell for the right price! Please send me a PM and I can send Pics. I am not willing to ship at this time.

4 weeks later
#12522 4 years ago

It is not visible.

1 week later
#12598 4 years ago

Not this again... Seriously sick of people’s opinions about this.

4 months later
#13527 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Seriously though, how does one find the 7-8k CDn HUO Beatles? Is that a hard data number or a “how much I would pay for one” number?
I don’t see any history of sales like that here or on pinrev. I see evidence of some selling around 6k USD on market history on here (Pinside est value is 6300), which is more than 8400 after posted exchange (add another couple percentage points for bank fees) and doesn’t include any shipping or tax.
I felt like I got a decent deal on the one I just bought given the research I did at the time, but now I figure I missed something or there is a secret society pinball market I am not privy to.
Buying/selling a pinball machine is starting to feel like buying/selling a car. All bullshit and manipulation and zero amount of fun

At least you have the benefit of living in Calgary, I wish I lived there I would be trading games a lot more often.

I am also looking for a secret society of local Lethbridge collectors who want to trade New titles locally. Please PM me if you are interested.

#13579 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

ACDC and DILE have a new home. Elvira LE on the way!
Rob

You are going to love Elvira!

3 months later
#14373 3 years ago

Could someone start a thread for Canadians bitching about Pinball prices already! I can’t believe you guys have that much time to bitch about how other people are spending their own money.

3 weeks later
#14640 3 years ago

Hey guys I’m looking for a nice TFTC, but will consider any condition.

1 week later
#14698 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I knew a guy like you once, poor thing bought a Thunderbirds in his haste. It didn't end well.

I hope that doesn’t happen to me next!

1 week later
#14818 3 years ago

I’m in for a CE, most beautiful machine I’ve ever seen, I’m sure it looks even better in person!

#14842 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I Believe unfortunately I am down to Two, as all the US distributors have "sold" more than their allotment and one has told me I may have to loose one however they were ordered at exact same time so not sure how one made it but the other may have to be forfeited. Keep in mind these were ordered pre release and the other one was post which is all good! The reason for 3 is possible into Hotel and Home and winter vacay home! Yes I love GnR since their inception. Hope lots more coming to Canada!

Holy fuck! I have never heard of this. I thought you were just joking.

1 week later
#14935 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone want to sell a Super Chexx?
I prefer one of the new LCD screen ones if you have it.
PM me if you do.

The ones with the new screen are called Super Chexx Pro.

2 weeks later
#15031 3 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I'm considering selling my RFM with an LCD screen, and I also have the SWE1 Kit for it, really not sure what the market is like for these today, either sold separately or as a package, would like to get a ballpark idea of what a fair price would be?

You have 125 PINBALL collection and you’re not sure what the market is like?

1 week later
#15126 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Why over msrp though? No mods listed. Even after taxes and delivery you could get one from Player One for that price.

People can sell their own stuff for however much they want.

#15130 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I definitely agree. But then again it's a public forum intended for the discussion of pinball, so maybe people should be free to discuss pinball-related things including prices/value.

Simple question asked, simple answer provided. No need to be telling people to keep their mouth shut.

Original post edited, sorry for offending.

2 weeks later
#15320 3 years ago

Basically this is the only thread where Canadians can discuss anything without Americans ruining everything.

#15322 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Yeah, Is this a want to buy/sell Canadian Pinball thread or an arcade thread?

That is called Kijiji.

1 week later
#15403 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Selling DP = the biggest mistake of your pinball life!
What's next?

I couldn't agree with you more, must not have had a lot of space? I still play DP as often if not more then any of my other games.

2 months later
#15954 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

What I use is a big sheet of cardboard ,thick what works best is a box from Stern which I use ,when loading bring the cardboard almost out the back and put the pin on it lift up and slide in real easy too do and out the same way

This is the same method I use.

#16030 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

8.5k -9k canadian

I tried selling mine last year, probably in better condition then that (I’m the second owner) no wear, with all the same mods, couldn’t even get 8k. I guess some one is kicking themselves right now.

3 weeks later
#16346 3 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Are you a deep player or a shallow player - and i'm not insulting either. As noted - CFTBL is much shallower. I had one and loved it. I personally don't like TSPP.

I still own TSPP and don’t like it either. I would be more excited about getting Creature! I keep it around because my family and friends like it though.

3 weeks later
#16564 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Friend of mine is opening a new arcade here in town. Global news has a story on it tonight if anyone's interested.

Wow I didn’t see that coming, great news for sure! I haven’t heard a thing until now, and I own a retail shop a couple blocks away. I had three games in my shop for about a year until COVID. I wonder how he’s getting around the restrictions? Wish him all the best, I will help spread the word.

#16585 3 years ago

I am also in the process of selling my CE, I wrote a review if you want to know my opinion. To make things short, I love GNR, but I like fun games that have that “one more game” appeal. I don’t think this game was made for me. I need another rock pin though, If any wants to trade me their IMDN for my MBrLe I would be interested.

#16599 2 years ago

I wish I could get shipping rates like that, would’ve saved me a pretty penny for sure!

#16601 2 years ago

Toronto to Lethbridge,AB $290 Day and Ross

1 week later
#16669 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

So it's looking like The Mandalorian, any chance of getting it?

I sure hope so! Canada will probably only get allotted 10-20 le’s I’m guessing.

2 months later
#17255 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Dude, 14k US for a pin that you can order for much less now?? Why would anyone...not to mention that pinside is a community and price gouging is greedy, unlikable and uncool!

Everything you said here is true, except good luck getting a Mando LE for MSRP.

2 months later
#17614 2 years ago
Quoted from Sububer:

Hi folks - I'm looking to add two pins to my home bar and was wondering if there is anything for sale around Saskatoon (or willing to ship). Looking for classic titles (Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone, Adams Family) or a newer Stern as a place holder until I find the classics

Finding one of those games in good condition is like winning the pinball lottery, even then you will be paying a premium. If this is your first game, are you willing to pay 12k+ for the titles you mentioned?

#17650 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mandalorian LE #354 for sale.
Way too many new games coming in.
Need the room, Pinside average price.

So does that mean overpriced

#17658 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I can't recall the number of $10k stock investments I have lost money on, but never lost money on a $10k pinball machine. So really not a bad way to park your capital.

I couldn’t agree more. Worst case scenario is you play a 10k NIB game for a year then sell it for 9k.

1 week later
#17745 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

One thing I've learned, is what is expensive now, is cheap 2 years from now

Not sure if you were being sarcastic? I guess we will see in 2 years, but I don’t think many people will be using the word cheap to describe buying any modern pin in the near future.

1 month later
#18088 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How many plays haha. I’m not the only one bored with this game already.

I’m guessing you’re not a Iron Maiden fan? The music really puts this game in a league of its own, and makes it anything but “boring” for me.

#18090 2 years ago

Pinmonks Tibetan breeze fan kit is one option.

#18104 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Best place for HD glass in Canada?

Last time I checked Tommy (Nitro) said he had some coming in.

5 months later
#19525 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, not buying any more pinball games.
Rob

I felt this way a couple years ago and bought a Big Buck Hunter game, adds some nice variety to the game room and plays great solo. Regina is also home to some of the best Buck Hunters in the world, if interested check out Boston Pizza south on the weekends.

1 week later
#19603 2 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Does anyone know who owns the surfer in Lethbridge that’s on kijiji?

I know him, he’s a good guy, he doesn’t know anything about fixing pinball and I’ve helped out with what little I know.

2 weeks later
#19752 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I love guys buying new stern titles and selling off their shit 90’s Bally/willams stuff to make room….
They’re happy and I’m happy!

Sometimes after 30 years you need a new toy to play with.

1 week later
#19828 1 year ago

Let me know if there is any interest for a MandoLE. I will be putting it up on Kijiji later today or tomorrow. I’m asking 14k.

#19829 1 year ago

Mando is on hold for a fellow Pinsider.

2 months later
#20242 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

why only 15 plays?!

That’s about all I played before I got rid of my CE. Let’s just say the game is not for everyone.

2 months later
#20820 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:What if, and hear me out here, this thread was for pins for sale, and there was another thread for steel cage matches and the like? I don't know. Crazy idea, but like, what if it was this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here
And since I'm on tha tpoint, hear me out, what if you wanted to buy or sell some parts?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread
Or what if, and don't call me crazy, you wanted to temporarily trade your pin with another local for one of their pins?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-temp-pin-trades
I don't know, maybe I'm just being crazy???

Start a poll

5 months later
#22307 1 year ago

I just listed my TMNT Premium on Kijiji, here is the link. One of the Titan slingshot rubbers must of broke and I didn’t notice when I was taking pictures, whoops. I will replace with a new one of course.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/lethbridge/tmnt-premium-pinball/1652495629?

#22329 1 year ago

Price drop on TMNT Premium with under 400 plays 11k. I’ve also decided to sell my MBLE 610 plays I’m the original owner. Stock other than I added Cliffys, Brian Allen translite and side art . I’m asking 17k OBO.
I will post on kijiji tonight.

#22338 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

I wish prices on used pins weren't crazy. Personally, I would rather buy a new pin then a used one since prices can be similar.

I’m selling a Stern Premium TMNT with Shaker, Art Blades, Cliffys, quiet fan, for 11k, NIB Stern Premium will cost you over 13k.

#22348 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

seems longer than 30-60 seconds , after everything looks like 20 -30 minutes , re video

Nothing in pinball takes 30-60 seconds, except maybe taking the glass off.

#22376 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Lucky if you can get $9kUS these days for a GnR LE. Very tough to move unfortunately.

What game is easy to move in Canada these days?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.