(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,789 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#869 9 years ago

Tagged for interest.

2 months later
1 week later
#1282 9 years ago

I am looking for an F-14 Tomcat in Saskatchewan. I am willing to travel to Alberta or Manitoba. The machine doesn't need to be in perfect shape.

#1302 9 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/calgary/f-14-tomcat-pinball-machine-for-sale-1800/1037262012?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Also this one from goldmember on here. It's in okay shape, I don't think it's worth quite $1,800 but if you want an F-14... it's not bad.
P.S. No mine is not for sale, it is missing a lot of parts and has no boards. lol.

Thanks for the help. I haven't had any luck with that users ad. Couldn't even rely on them to send pictures... after 4 attempts. Glad I don't have to deal with him.

#1320 9 years ago

Bump. Still looking for an F-14 Tomcat in Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Alberta.

2 weeks later
#1440 9 years ago

Still looking for a F-14 Tomcat. Private message me if you have any leads.

1 week later
1 month later
#1637 9 years ago

Golden Axe is a classic. I wish I had some coin to make you an offer.

3 weeks later
#1834 9 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm looking for a Fish Tales or a Bram Stoker's Dracula, does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

I am also looking for a BSD and a FT, but I will pay double what Shaub is willing to pay.

#1838 9 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I too ( or three) am looking for a BSD and a FT, But I can never find one

Don't worry I was just messing with Shaub. I won't be poaching any machines from you guys. I can't afford anything right now.

#1840 9 years ago

*Please remove*

#1865 9 years ago

I don't suppose anyone has a line on a 2012+ Golden Tee? Not pinball, but maybe someone knows someone willing to sell.

2 weeks later
#2014 9 years ago

Swords of Fury is welcome over here as well

#2024 9 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

does that work????

Hmm, I have a feeling I know the answer to this one already. But, may as well try anyways.

#2044 9 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Well I guess this would be a bad time to tell you Shaub, but the used Walking Dead Pro (with mezelmod's woodbury sign & blue ramp illumination) will be going up for sale with pictures later today. $5800 and it can be all yours
Either way I have some new games coming in that you will have to come try out next week!

I think we need to become friends!

Also, I will stop getting off topic.

1 week later
#2065 9 years ago

I am looking to buy a new pinball machine. Anybody in Saskatchewan have any leads? I am willing to travel to Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg if necessary.

#2073 9 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

I have a Rescue 911 that I'm going to list this weekend. It's not "new" but it's a great player's machine with a full LED package and a few light mods. Cabinet had some small nicks that have been touched up and it looks great...no fade. Playfield has a couple of very small wear spots in the drop area otherwise it's very nice.
Like to get $2000CAD for it. I live in Melville, SK. This game is very fun with everything working and can be adjusted to just about any skill level. Originally I had intended to flip it but I'v ended up keeping it and playing it for 3 months...it's been a family and friend's favourite...surprisingly. Need to make room now so it's time. I'll be putting up pictures on Kijiji this evening.

I will pass on the Rescue 911, but thanks for the heads up.

If that BDK was here in Saskatchewan; I would have bought it already. Definitely looks like a awesome game.

#2075 9 years ago

I guess I should have qualified the statement. I am willing to travel, if the machine/deal was particularly awesome. Makes for a long day if I have to drive 14-16 hours.

#2087 9 years ago

Does anyone in Saskatchewan have a Tale from the crypt that they would consider selling?

1 week later
#2109 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Not sure where to post this. But was at Canadian tire and they had the mini digital torpedo leveler on sale.
This is in edmonton. Not sure if the sale applies across the country
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Thanks as well. This will come in handy!

1 month later
#2284 8 years ago

I can help you too Rob. Just give me an idea of what day, because I work shift work. PM me.

#2290 8 years ago

Not sure if I am ready yet, but is there anyone local that is interested in a trade for Batman Forever? As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure if I am ready to see it go. But, let me know what you have to trade.

#2300 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I may have a buyer for your Batman Forever, but you would have to ship it to Toronto.
What were you looking for $$ as a trade is not possible for this person.

Not particularly interested in shipping the game. It is such a hassle. Preference would be to anyone local.

#2305 8 years ago

I have a simple dolly. It has moved all my machines with no issues.

#2312 8 years ago

I will also consider offers on my Batman Forever, as long as they are fair. Preference will be given to local folk. The machine is in great shape. All plastics, Ramps and the playfield is nearly perfect. Pictures can be provided. Pm me.

#2315 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

what are you asking for BDK Gorno

No solid figure yet, as I am more interested in a trade. Also not willing to ship at the moment. And yes, Shaub is right. It's Batman Forever.

#2317 8 years ago

No worries.

For anyone else interested. I am looking for $3500. I am firm on that figure.

#2323 8 years ago

Hey, does anyone have any suggestions for someone in Saskatchewan that does playfield touch ups and clear coats? I have already contacted Devron, but I want to see if there was anybody else.

#2340 8 years ago

Batman Forever is still up for Trade/Sell at $3500. I have a deal pending, but I wanted to put it out there and see if anyone wants to make a deal in case this deal falls through. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/regina/sega-batman-forever-pinball-machine/1075258860

2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg2015-05-02 17.51.17.jpg
#2349 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Friday evening seems to be the time Dylan is going to bring IM over. Anyone who wants to come that night to help move it or just hang out and play pinball please PM me your cell # and I will contact you. Dylan has a stairclimber so that makes life easier!
I'll have ACDC Luci, MET Premium, ST Pro and IMVE setup for play then. MET and ACDC have colordmd displays so you can see that too if you like. It's an unfinished basement so it's not super cozy, but there's at least carpet on the floor.
Rob

I hope Dylan never reset the high scores. I am quite proud of mine on his IM. Shaun still holds the title though.... the bastard

#2352 8 years ago

I might save up for a Mettalica. Not quite sure yet, but I have a trade for a Doctor Who pending.

#2375 8 years ago

I was glad to help. I would be interested in get togethers/tournaments in Regina. Driving to Saskatoon isn't ideal.

#2377 8 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

And if my schedule would get consistent I would love to help run a Regina chapter of SAPP!

Count me in. We need group events for us guys in Regina.

2 weeks later
#2459 8 years ago

Damn I wish I had the funds for that Star Trek.

2 weeks later
#2543 8 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Hey guys I recently made a trade with gorno a month back for his Batman Forever and just wanted say it was a complete success. Gorno(Nat) is a great guy and would strongly recommend him. Since then I was able to get one of my holy grail pins from pinchamp another great guy. Sadley with space being a premium I'm looking to sell BF or trade plus cash for many titles a few would be TOM,LOTR,ST pro/prm/Le. The BF is in very good to excellent condition IMHO. I'm sure gorno could also give testimony of the pin. If any interest please pm me and we could discuss details and I could give you all the info on the BF.
Thanks

Perry is a great guy to deal with. Don't hesitate to make a deal with him. Even it it's just to check out his sweet collection

2 weeks later
#2659 8 years ago

We sell cars in this thread now?

#2676 8 years ago

Thanks for the interest in T2, but I am going great to hold on to it for a little while longer while I save up. When it comes to sell; I will contact those who had shown interest.

#2684 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Being flipped by one of the biggest fippers around here. Probably didn't play the game once.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/laserball-pinball-machine-arcade-game-man-cave-williams/1091739919

Those people are really great for this hobby.....

#2691 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Who cares, its now his to sell for whatever he pleases.

Just so I understand, if you had the opportunity to buy said game for $200, you would keep it for 6 months, a year, whatever and sell it to another Pinsider for $200? Didn't think so.

Or 10 days in this case. Some people like to play the games, and some others just want to make a buck. Would you like me to apologize for not wanting to be associated with such individuals?

#2703 8 years ago

I want that Star Trek pro as well. Yikes, you are not short on interest. So, I suggest you sell it to me and some lucky cat will get to buy my T2

#2710 8 years ago

Time for a shameless plug. Anyone interested in playing pinball in Regina? If so, Shaub and I are putting together a group for pinball lovers in Regina. We are interested in throwing tournaments, get togethers and bringing awareness to pinball in general. The group has been labelled "Queen City Pinball." The group is in its infancy, but we would like to see others get involved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/795322447247743/

We plan to host a informal tournament/get together for later this August. More information to follow.

Also, I am on the hunt for a Star Trek Pro.

#2718 8 years ago

As I mentioned earlier, I am searching for a Star Trek pro. It's a long shot, but I am also willing to trade + cash for my Terminator 2. At the moment it's the only trade or offer I will consider on my T2.

#2722 8 years ago

New machines come shipped with 60 plays? Odd....

#2726 8 years ago
Quoted from devpin:

Yea It's much like a new car that has 125-200KM but you still pay new price. There is another here still in the box, but it just arrived based on a lower exchange rate, so it's $6590.
Take you pick.

New implies that it is new in box. Otherwise it is used.

Neither price is correct. You are a dealer. This forum caters to private owners, so at least be upfront with the actual costs and include the taxes.

#2733 8 years ago
Quoted from devpin:

Funny, I thought is site caters to all to love pinball. I am a private owner, have been for decades, well before you started collecting pinballs
What is a dealer? Some one to be frowned upon? I have been in this industry 32 years. Yes, I sell pinballs, new and used. Is that a dealer? It's all I do, full time. Therefor, I'm obligate to collect taxes, it's the law. Anyone of sane mind knows that all prices in Canada are + taxes, so what am I not being up front about, please tell.

I stated "forum", and I was specifically implying this thread. As you can see with the other posters above me; tax is not expected with purchases from this thread. I know you are a dealer, but not everybody does. That's not being up front about it.

I am not trying to get into a pissing contest of who has been in the hobby longer. You very clearly win in that category. But, don't try to hawk your wares on a thread that sells machines at a cash price and hide the total costs. Let alone claiming that a machine out the box is new. Display models at electronics stores are never sold as new. That is a much better analogy than a car.

#2756 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I'm bumping my own post! you guys done?

I apologize for my contributions in deviating the thread today. I am willing to entertain any non stealer... I mean non dealer offers on a Star Trek pro. Preferably with the full price listed

Ok, now I am done. I hope my attempt at laughter doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

#2771 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have a Black Knight 2000 backglass you can have for $40.
Rob

I will take it if Paul doesn't.

#2773 8 years ago

He hasn't logged in since June, so I am guessing it is long gone.

#2797 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

My friend has a Huo Star Trek pro in Lloydminster, AB. Pm me and I'll send her info. Pick up only

PM sent.

I am also willing to consider Iron Man or Spider man (plus cash) for my T2

#2882 8 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

Figured I'd relist this. Still sitting in my garage in the shipping box... Would trade for a decent BK2K backglass lol
Have the following screen I am not using. RED LED. Hand made, not a rottendog etc.
Will ship anywhere in Canada if you know someone that needs it.
Any questions let me know
This is the original thread detailed the screens:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-system-11a-led-display-sets-125
$_27.JPG

I don't suppose you would know if this will fit early production F-14s?

1 week later
#2940 8 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek pro, Iron Man, Mettalica or Spider Man. I have a players condition T2 is anyone is interested in trading + cash.

#2960 8 years ago

Willing to consider trades on my player's condition T2. Not interested in selling right now.

These are the additions I have done:

LEDs (backbox, GI, inserts and flashers), LED strips, new skull, new hunter killer ship and scanning mod (Andy's), new glass, new plastics around the skull, new command centre plastic, NVRAM, new cabinet and backbox speakers.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/3buhtcygudhenv1/AABIYitSrGX5my8qgx68XP6_a

I am also still seeking a ST pro, Iron Man, Spider Man or maybe a Mettalica.

#2989 8 years ago

T2 is gone. No longer looking for a Star Trek pro.

1 week later
#3045 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

um no , your trans LE, 2 TAF, 3 AF , RBION, 2 CFTBL xmen le, those are great titles.

Transformers is a great title? That must be a spelling mistake.

1 week later
#3136 8 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Does anyone have a BMF that they are looking to sell?
Not looking for a project but I'm ok with a flakey display as I will just replace it.

Eagles77 (Perry) has one I believe.

#3168 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Just listed my BSD she is a beauty completely shopped with new opto board, new flippers, new lock bar, new glass, new rubbers, new plastic posts, new sling plastics and LED's. custom painted village, castle and Graveyard upgraded speakers so the sound is awesome $4400 PM me if you are interested.

Damn, if I hadn't just bought my ST PRO; I would have bought this off you.

#3182 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'll give you $4400 for that ST: Pro!

Include your Dirty Harry and we can talk. Also, go get the BSD for me.... And maybe I will let you play it

3 weeks later
#3363 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Tough sell with 35% exchange rate and then 13% tax. $4500 USD = $6865 CDN

Good luck with that. Those prices are super high even without the exchange.

#3367 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah Gorno that was a real douche bag comment... that was a very non Canadian thing to say...

A shitty price is a shitty price. Regardless, of where the offer originates from. Offer all the machines your little hearts desire. Just don't expect a bad price to be accepted without a commentary.

#3371 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I have nothing against blackbeard and he's one of the few who actually offers his games to Canada. It's not his fault the dollar is in the shits...so how about we all cut the guy some slack. If you are not happy with the price, then don't buy it.

I am not stopping anyone. Go ahead.

#3374 8 years ago

Apparently, I am some sort of bad guy. So, I will bow out. Good luck with the sale.

I will keep it in mind to never question someone's asking price in the future.

1 month later
#3573 8 years ago

Considering trading my HUO Star Trek pro (with or without Aurich's translite). Not interested in selling right now. I would be looking for a HUO Iron Man VE, HUO Spider-Man or a HUO Metallica pro.

#3649 8 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Star Trek pro for a HUO Iron Man. My last post was buried.

#3787 8 years ago

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

4 months later
#4436 8 years ago

I have a F-14 that I might be willing to trade locally in Sask. Not looking to sell at the moment. Truthfully I would rather trade the Doctor Who, but the gal will not allow it.

#4472 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What are you wanting. I have a really nice gottlieb genie in awesome shape. Frontier with a few bugs left to work out.

Sorry, I missed your post. I don't check the forum as much as I used to. Not really interested in either game.

#4497 7 years ago

Players F-14 still up for trade. PM for more information. Not interested in selling at the moment.

2015-04-11_00.03.16_(resized).jpeg2015-04-11_00.03.16_(resized).jpeg

2015-04-11_00.04.18_(resized).jpeg2015-04-11_00.04.18_(resized).jpeg

IMG_3808_(resized).JPGIMG_3808_(resized).JPG

#4502 7 years ago

Ok, after deliberation, the gal may be interested in trades for her Doctor Who. There are probably only a few titles she would trade for; BSD and maybe Jurassic park. PM if you have any offers. Fair warning, she is going to be quite picky on what replaces Doctor Who.

7 months later
#5486 7 years ago

Anyone have a WPC89 MPU that they want to sell? Original or aftermarket would suffice.

10 months later
#7727 6 years ago

Looking at trading my F-14. Not willing to sell it yet. I can update details later, but the game is in decent shape for the era. I am not looking to trade for any EMs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Gorno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.