(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#818 9 years ago

Anyone know of an 8 ball deluxe in Ontario. A buddy of mine wants one. Must have a nice Playfield. Doesn't have to work.
Thanks

#821 9 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I have seen one and a Fire! at the bowling alley in Simcoe a while back. They were on the market for a short time. They have a local that does the machines at that location. I could look into it the next time I am in the area.
I also remember seeing one of the limited smaller cabinet ones at ToPEC the last time I was in the basement if you're into retail. But they do take some trade ins...

Hey that would be great! No rush at all.

#826 9 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Looks like I have pics of the Eight Ball Deluxe saved in my email and can confirm it is a 1984 run.

IMG_00000020.jpg 316 KB

IMG_00000021.jpg 385 KB

IMG_00000026.jpg 444 KB

IMG_00000022.jpg 565 KB

IMG_00000027.jpg 512 KB

IMG_00000031.jpg 518 KB

IMG_00000029.jpg 435 KB

IMG_00000032.jpg 406 KB

IMG_00000036.jpg 437 KB

IMG_00000033.jpg 382 KB

Thanks!! That would be great.

#827 9 years ago

I gotta say this is a very refreshing thread. Even though I haven't got a pin from here, the response has been great. I'm new to pinside and have mainly been following the mmr threads. Thanks for all the great responses. I live in a village so no pins around here but if I know of one I will post on this thread. Thanks guys!!

#838 9 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Well the Bowling alley for the 8 Ball Deluxe and Fire! was a dead end. The guy had pulled out and sold off since my last visit. The owner did ask me to come by and check out an EM he has for $400 so I guess it wasn't all that bad. at least I got a line on a future project. right now I have to focus on DE Checkpoint. I had my former arcade tech bud come by and drop a few hours in it on the weekend and it's playing great and I only have to swap out a slingshot coil to get it all up and running.

Hey, thanks for trying!

4 weeks later
#899 9 years ago

Hey guys. Is 4k too much for a excellent condition funhouse?

#901 9 years ago

Ok I was just looking at some threads and a guy from the states thought 2600 was nuts. That was 3 months ago.

2 weeks later
#948 9 years ago

Anyone have a nice taxi for sale in the toronto, south western ontario area?

#957 9 years ago

Hey guys. No longer looking for an eight ball deluxe, still a taxi working or not though.

#972 9 years ago

Back in the market for an 8 ball deluxe. Went to pick it up, guy said it was in great condition, Playfield was disastrous. Terrible touch ups, bare wood, then Mylar on top of it all. Anyways still looking as well as a taxi.

1 week later
#1063 9 years ago

No longer looking for an ebd. Thanks

1 month later
#1423 9 years ago

So if we're paying US dollars. Which I am from starburst, do we pay 13% in us funds or how is this worked with the taxes for canadian buyers?

#1427 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I believe they will convert the US amount to Canadian and then we will be charged 13% on the Can. amount.

Ok. I did ask at sb if they would accept American money, they will. So I wonder if they will add 13% to that? Or maybe they'll do what you said and convert back to American if paying American.

3 weeks later
#1516 9 years ago
Quoted from allknowing2012:

Is Starburst/Playdium the only spot to get parts? Looking for a gottlieb coil (somewhere near the Kitchener area would be nice). They aren't open weekends so its not too convenient. Or can anyone suggest a reasonable Canada friendly mail order place?

I get them to set it aside so I can pick up on Saturday or Sunday. Just the parts is closed on those 2 days, except around Christmas.

#1536 9 years ago

Ok. What do you guys think. I'm in on mmr, no updates for awhile, honestly losing interest. Canadian dollar is adding roughly $2000. Could go for an Amh but that's American too. $10,000 could buy a lot of pins in Canada right? Thing is I've never even played a mm. It's just suppose to be this great game and jumped in right away with starburst. The other thing is that there doesn't seem to be many "a" class games for sale in ontario, not on here anyways. Anyone else in this boat?

#1545 9 years ago

Thanks for the input guys, and sorry for the derail!!

1 week later
#1590 9 years ago

Lets all get mad at each other like every other forum.

#1624 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Did he add a zero by mistake wow... Think he will be hanging onto the lady a little longer.

I was thinking of buying it to flip. Think I'd be good for losing about $3800.

3 months later
#2259 8 years ago

Hey guys. Anyone else see this stle for sale in Kitchener for $5000? The pictures are from that place in the states I've seen tons of times on eBay. I responded, can't wait to hear what he says!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/kitchener-waterloo/star-trek-le-pinball-by-stern-w-blue-led-display/1073839048?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#2261 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I responded hours ago. Likely a dupe fuse. sadly.

Oh I know. Just wanted to have a bit of fun with him. I'll post what he responds, if he does.

#2264 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Fuse, I'll make you a deal. If it is truly real and HUO, I will let you get it for the 5k asking price and I will give you 6K next year. I will literally give you the profit guarantee on your purchase if you give me dibs

Yeah. Ok. Good as yours in a year I'm sure. No email yet, what a shocker.

#2289 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Got a response...
Pretty vague if you ask me, and they still arent his pictures.
Hello
Thanks for your interest in my STAR TREK LE PINBALL Machine.
It has never been involved in any accidents and has original paint ,everything is working as new .
The only reason i'm selling it is because i moved back to Denmark with my work.
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing it and i will give you more details .
Here you have some more photos attached : goo.gl/A5Jsml

Hey I'm in too. Same email. I think I'll ask if the pics are of his actual machine.

2 weeks later
#2386 8 years ago

Thought I'd pass along the savings!image.jpgimage.jpg

#2388 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

what a rip off. I paid $5 less for mine.

Yeah, but did you get free shipping?

Oops, this isn't free either. You did get a good deal then QuarterGrabber!

4 weeks later
#2536 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I'm in the process of restoring my Creetch and am putting in the MikeD mod. I have a nice green creetch hologram, lamp etc etc I'd sell. I think 300 CAD is a fair price???

I have the TV recommended for the mike d mod if interested. I was restoring one then he wanted to keep it original. TV is nib.

1 week later
#2597 8 years ago

A buddy of mine is interested in a gotleib rocky, anyone?

4 weeks later
1 month later
#3097 8 years ago

Anyone have any circuit boards that will work in a taxi. Need every board but the sound. Also I need the the wood piece that the speakers mount in, below the back glass. Haven't even seen one of those.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#3228 8 years ago

Anyone have the speaker panel housing that will fit a taxi. I will buy a new panel for it but I need the actual wood panel that the speakers mount in.

2 months later
1 week later
#3908 8 years ago

Anyone have a system 11 coin door? Need it for a taxi I'm restoring. Thanks

2 weeks later
#3999 8 years ago

Anyone know or have a taxi plastic set? Only place I can find it in stock is mad amusements which apparently is bad news. Not looking to support someone who has screwed other Pinheads.

2 months later
#4339 8 years ago

Anybody bother to phone about that free Bally playboy in Toronto on kijiji. Been up for 2 days. I'm at least 2 hours away from there.

3 weeks later
#4469 8 years ago

Anyone know of any issues with any sellers in Peterborough. Has a Woz 75th for 10k. That Kingston dude doesn't list out of Peterborough that anyone knows of, does he? Seems legit

#4471 8 years ago

So is that to protect against counterfeit bills or what?

1 month later
#4694 7 years ago

Anyone here get that TOM for 1600 on kijiji in Oakville?

1 month later
#4911 7 years ago

It's a better price than that 4500 power play!

2 months later
#5181 7 years ago

Hey guys. Where do you get new bolts and screws for your playfield. So hard to get Phillips head bolts and screws in canada. Use to get them from fastenall, but they no longer sell to the public. Is the easiest way to get someone with a gst number and order for me? Thanks

#5185 7 years ago

Great thanks guys. Just need common pinball bolts for my taxi I'm restoring.

9 months later
#7199 6 years ago

Any one have a system 11 coin door for sale. Trying to complete a taxi. Doesn't have to be mint.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Fuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.