(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2900 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Huh, a pinball show that's cancelled because it was too popular

The tournament has not been cancelled, it's been postponed to accommodate a much larger than expected turnout.

#2906 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

You know what they say "timing is everything". Here's to hoping everyone who was being accommodated on the current date with be accommodating with the new date. All the way to 2016... YIKES!

We would have had to cap it at 300, preventing the vast majority of regular players who had yet to sign up the opportunity to attend. We're less concerned with timing and more concerned with allowing everyone entry to FVFO. Better to re-organise now, and continue to grow the event over the long term than screw players in the short.

1 week later
#2954 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

I just picked up a Paragon that needs board work or a new board, does anyone have a working -35 board (AS-2962-8)? Or know if I can buy a Alltek Ultimate MPU board from a Canadian vendor?

Just checked. We've got them in stock at Nitro. Contact [email protected]

3 months later
#3762 8 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

GnR is finally done (only took me 2 years) and is for sale, $6500 CAD
Located in Georgetown, ON
Full rebuild and teardown, all new lamps, rubber, many new parts:
New Backglass & trim, NOS Translite, lockdown bar, Legs, Flipper board, NOS Rose Shooter, Coin Door, Special GnR Hi-Power Flipper Coils, NVRAM installed on CPU Board, Superbands, a brand new Yellow "G" Ramp & many, many more new parts inside and out...
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/t6NhWUq6xnKGmbFDA
IMG_20151203_131531.jpg

Nice job!

1 week later
#3836 8 years ago

Looking for a Soprano's, South Park & Family Guy.

#3841 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You can't afford my sopranos. 'Get the f$cking money!'

My favorite quote of all time! Lol

2 months later
#4141 8 years ago

Looking for a WOZ Emerald City LE, Soprano's & Family Guy ...anywhere in Canada. Will arrange p/u & shipping etc.

Thx, T

3 months later
#4708 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Looking for TF Pro...the illusive title that everyone hates but no one sells..... go figure

We usually include shipping on Stern's....even TF. Call me anytime. Tommy 1-855-366-4876

4 weeks later
#4897 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Does anyone know of a place in canada that I could order some flipper rebuild kits for my Judge Dredd?

We have them at Nitro. Contact [email protected]

#4915 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

For those wondering about current NIB Stern Pro pricing in Canada...
Starburst is offering pros for $6590+HST
Nitro offers at MSRP which is $6995+HST
For USA comparison, Cointaker is $4995 USD which works out to ~$6475+HST at the border
Happy hunting!

This is incorrect. Nitro is required to list $6995 on our website as per Cineplex Starburst. They also list the same NIB pricing. In the US Cointaker is required to list $5495 US, which they do. I'd recommend clearing your post with all parties before advertising pricing on their behalf.

3 months later
#5310 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Actually, I'm serious. If I could find a decent one for a reasonable price, I'd buy it. Nitro is dreaming at that price, though.

Apparently not....it's sold.

#5312 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lol, $6000 for SF2? Sure.

This wasn't your average SF2. Complete custom restoration from ground up, w/new graphics, powdercoating, mods, etc. Good luck ever finding one this nice.
I

10 months later
#7463 6 years ago

Games for sale at VFO 2017 www.VancouverFlipOut.com

Please contact sellers directly. Thx, T

Prospector - $1500 CDN
Ghostbusters Premium - $9250 CDN obo
Trevor (604) 377-5401

Safecracker - $7500 USD obo
Pink Panther - $1700 CDN obo
Champion Pub - $5700 CDN
Meteor - $1950 CDN obo
Dale (778) 808-3385

NASCAR - $4000 CDN obo
Jordy (778) 241-2941

Transformers LE - $6800 CDN obo
Lyle (604) 835-2503

Six Million Dollar Man - $1900 CDN obo
Kyle (604) 537-4182

QBert's Quest - $3900 CDN
Mars God of War - $2700 CDN
Warren (778) 836-0337

PLEASE NOTE: Games can't be removed from Expo Hall until 6pm on Sunday (Sep 24)

3 weeks later
#7613 6 years ago

NITRO will be at the distributor preshowing and public reveal tomorrow in Chicago for JJP #4. We'll be posting pics & video on our FB page. Contact us to order and/or receive more info.

[email protected]
Cell (604) 226-5346
www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL

#7618 6 years ago

Not sure on that lol. Tommy said it be 315 to Alberta though

Includes palletizing, insurance & shipping. We’ve also shipped to Newfoundland from BC. It’s twice the amount.

1 month later
#7772 6 years ago

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada. Our games, parts & accessories will now come directly from Stern. This means better pricing, better service and more choice. I'd like to personally thank everyone in the community that supported our steadfast love of pinball and rallied behind our customer service model. In addition, we're proud distributors of American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Heighway, Dutch & Homepin. Feel free to contact me anytime if there is something you need. Or, just have questions about a release. I always have time to talk pinball.

Silverball regards,

[email protected]
Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876
Cell: (604) 226-5346

#7776 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

oh and don't forget one of the firsts for Houdini please!

Thanks! You got it Bill!

#7782 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

flipperfreak So do you drop ship to our homes or depot? what is the shipping cost over the cost of the pin?

We include shipping to the nearest depot. If you want curbside that would be extra (based on your location).

2 months later
#8056 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ya but unless you live in his backyard, like you... you gotta tack on $300 shipping ... so technically it looks to be cheaper to buy local for once....

Nitro currently includes depot shipping on Stern's.

#8058 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Well sucks to be me.... cause I was charged $295 each for both of my games shipped.... is this a new policy? I also remember asking for a break on the shipping since I was buying two and you said there was nothing you could do... I’m not upset by it just confused. I have had good service from tommy, and will probably deal with nitro again.
But having completion is a good thing. It keeps people honest and on their best game. Look at stern and them having to compete with its new competition .... its breeds excellence .

We are no longer a reseller for P1. Previous shipping and pricing was based having to buy from them.

#8069 6 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Is this true flipperfreak? Are Stern Pros now selling at 7k CAD with the revised exchange rate? And are you able to ship to Ontario now? I heard there may have been territorial restrictions with Stern between you and Player One.

The restriction was based on a short lived agreement we had with P1. The agreement is now toast. Nitro ships all brands Canada wide. Contact me anytime for a quote (604) 226-5346.

Thanks,

Tommy

2 months later
#8413 5 years ago

For those attending Yegpin May 4-6, Nitro will have the following NIB show pins at discount pricing. Met Pro, TWD Pro, GOTG Pro, SW Pro, MMR, AFMRCE, AFMRSE, AFMRLE, WOZSE, DISE, HobbitBA. These are cash & carry and have to be picked up at the end of the show on Sunday. Feel free to PM or email me if interested.

Thanks,

[email protected]

4 months later
#9214 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I might go scope out Half Pint.
Anyone know what games they have there?
Photo gallery shows a DI, GB, TWD, IJ but not sure how current that is.

Nitro just shipped Deadpool to Half Pints.

2 months later
#9754 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Called nitro he said 25-30k ?
I was checking if that was real ?
Maybe the diamond model is out of reach for me,
Anyone in the USA offering it for less then that scam ?

Actually, you reached out to me via Pinside msg. Because of your location I referred you to Adam @ P1 in Toronto. No quote was given by Nitro.

2 months later
#10404 5 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. The incredible support we receive from the community is very much appreciated! We absolutely love this hobby and do everything possible to support our customers, leagues and pinball events year round.

Not long ago we partnered with Player One. As such, our concentration of the Western provinces (BC, AB, SK & MB) has increased. I can assure you that Adam at P1 in Toronto and Michel in Montreal are both standup individuals that care about their customers and take excellent care of pinheads in the East.

Stay tuned for Nitro's Canadian Pinball Tour coming to a town near you in 2019!

[email protected]
1-855-DO-NITRO

#10406 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I wrote to Tommy about a BM66, and he responded and copied Player One in the email.
I think they have some issues there that have forced him not try to put his hands in other's pies. Maybe the same reasons he never got his Toronto shop off the ground?

Just to clarify, Nitro is free to sell Canada wide. However, after much discussion... geographically it made more sense to concentrate our full efforts in the West. Who knows what the future holds...but for now our dance card is full....and we're working 7 days a week.

2 months later
#11064 5 years ago

Are prancing around on yellow brick roads and creepy men with little kids pinball not for you?
Do you like heavy metal, swearing and tits?
Then rob zombie pinball is for you!
7500, shipping is available if needed. Offer up fam.

I’m currently on a flight back to Vancouver and I come across your post. I almost pissed myself laughing and knocked the drink off my tray. Thanks Trevor...now everyone thinks I’ve got Tourette’s!

5 months later
#12253 4 years ago

Nitro has Wide Body Non-Reflective Voodoo glass in stock for $300 CDN per sheet. Pickup at Nitro in BC or Calgary location. Will also ship anywhere in Canada & the US. Email [email protected]

#12281 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Is this the same as the awesome Roman glass you had on sale a few years ago or different? My sttng could use some good glass...

This from a different supplier. However, it's just as nice.

1 month later
#12445 4 years ago

CDN customers - 1 sheet Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $400.00 (ALL IN).

2 sheets Voodoo Wide Body Glass / Delivered - $725.00 (ALL IN)

Toll Free 1-855-366-4876 or [email protected]

Can also be picked up for $325 per sheet in Calgary & Vancouver.

#12451 4 years ago

We will have standard available in a week or so.

3 weeks later
#12592 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Who brags about buying games from nitro?

Our customers do! Even the ones you don't like.

#12594 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

No, this has nothing to do with him. I don't even know him. It's about nitro and what YOU did Tommy. In case you haven't noticed you'r still a black sheep in many people's eyes and minds. The few guys I know who bought Rick and Morty bought directly from Spooky. If I bought something from you I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, that's all.

You obviously don't know me or the whole story. It's too bad you feel this way. Life's too short. Happy Flipping!

11 months later
#15378 3 years ago

After continuing to hear about some of the ridiculous fee's charged ....Nitro has decided to expand our parts inventory for Canada. Although, we intended to focus largely on modern era ....we'll still bring in less common stock if requested.

Please msg. us or send email to [email protected]

Let us know what you need.

#15393 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How does this work? Don't you still get charged duty, etc? Can you bring in other stuff like toppers, side blades, etc? Have a bunch of stuff I like to order but waiting for the border to reopen so I can pick it up on the US side and avoid a lot of these charges. Thanks for the help.

No duty. We can bring in whatever you need for your game. Here's a link to toppers, art blades, side armour etc. currently in stock:

https://nitropinball.com/collections/stern-shop

10 months later
#18062 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Question for all you Canadians in there! I want to place an order for a pin that my local distributor doesn't carry, so I have to go through either NITRO (in Vancouver, Canada) or COINTAKER (Philadelphia, USA). I live in Montreal, Canada so Cointaker is closer to me (East Coast) but I'm worried that the import duties and shit will go through the roof. Which distributor do you think makes more sense, purely from a financial point of view? (I realize they're both good on the service front). Thanks!

Any game sold out east (except for Stern), can be shipped directly from the factory. We do this with JJP, Spooky, CGC & American. Also, pins from Dutch & Pinball Bros. land first at Cointaker prior to being shipped to Nitro. So, TBL & Alien can be shipped direct from PA as well.

#18064 2 years ago

Who cares about all that?! When’s my gz premium shipping?!

Gary says soon!

#18069 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yea where’s my GZLE

I think it’s headed to Trevor’s!

#18077 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

GZ Premiums, man still haven’t got the Pros yet out West seems some got them out East thou.

Stern shipped today

1 year later
#22006 1 year ago

Heading to Calgary this weekend. PM me if you need anything brought out. I can leave with Alex B for P/U.

Thx, T

2 months later
#22574 1 year ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

The market demand for pins seems to be lowered a bit.
Foo Fighters looks great and Nitro still has pros in stock. Usually new games have been sold out upon release. Pretty telling... the market is changing a bit but we will see.

Fortunately, we received double our usual allotment on Foo. On our end, sales have not slowed....especially on this title. We've already put in an order for more. It also helps that Stern is finally catching up on backorders and should be able to produce at a much faster rate going forward.

2 months later
#23234 9 months ago

Save Big at Yegpin 2023!

We’re offering free shipping to Yegpin for parts & pinball machines.

Please use discount code “Yegpin 2023” when checking out at www.NITROPINBALL.com

Items will be available for pickup at the show.

Discounted show pins for p/u Sunday (End of Show).

007 Pro / $500 off MSRP ($9450) – Show Price $8,950.00
007 Premium / $750 off MSRP ($12,825) – Show Price $12,075.00
Iron Maiden Pro / $500 off MSRP ($9450) – Show Price $8,950.00
Iron Maiden Premium / $500 off MSRP (12,825) – Show Price $12,325.00
Godzilla Pro / $500 off MSRP ($9450) – Show Price $8,950.00
Jurassic Park Premium / $500 off MSRP ($12,825) – Show Price $12,325.00
Foo Fighters Premium / $500 off MSRP ($12,825) – Show Price $12,325.00

Toy Story LE / $750 off MSRP (16,200) – Show Price $15,450.00
Godfather LE / $500 off MSRP (16,200) – Show Price $15,700.00

Galactic Tank Force LE / $500 off MSRP ($14,850) – Show Price $14,350.00
Galactic Tank Force DE / $300 off MSRP (12.150) – Show Price $11,850.00
Hot Wheels Classic / $300 off MSRP (9,450) – Show Price $9150.00
Legends of Valhalla LD / $500 off MSRP ($11,350) – Show Price $10,850.00
Oktoberfest DE / $300 off MSRP ($11,200) – Show Price $10,900.00

Halloween CE w/Butter Cab / $750 off MSRP (13,500) – Show Price $12,750.00
Ultraman CE / $1000 off MSRP ($12,150) – Show Price $11,150.00

Alien LV / $500 off MSRP (13,850) – Show Price $13,350.00
Queen Rhapsody LE / $500 off MSRP ($14,850) – Show Price $14.350.00

Pricing in CDN + GST.

Please contact [email protected]

#23254 9 months ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Well thats a pisser! i got a full price invoice last week and you declined my request to bring my Godzilla Pro to Yegpin.

As I explained…truck is already full for Yegpin. Show games are reduced due to play throughout the weekend.

#23257 9 months ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Sorry about that. Piss poor mood on my end when typing that, and I should have had more personal restraint. Sorry to nitro pinball.

It’s all good! Thx, T

2 months later
#23628 7 months ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looks like they have a demo one for 500 off at nitro now?

Yes. It’s still available. Comes with lit amber shooter rod, Art blades & topper.

2 months later
#24004 4 months ago

P1 is not a distro for Pinball Brothers, Barrels of Fun, Dutch Pinball, Spooky and many other boutique pinball manufacturers that Nitro supports along with all the majors. The shipping fee you're referring to is from the US and includes import/broker fees. As far as CC charges... they suck! Sometimes we can eat them, sometimes we can't. If the margin on a pin is $500 (as in Spooky's case), we'd be out of business tomorrow.

#24009 4 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

As I said, the increase in shipping is also because you are much further apart on the west coast.
A pin from a company outside of Pinball Brothers, Dutch Pinball, Spooky will also cost more to ship from the West to the East.
For CC charges, I completely understand you but that's part of the competition between distro.
For the customer, it would be very bad to only have one option in Canada and that option was only available on the West Coast.

Given that we can drop ship pins directly from manufacturers on the East Coast, shipping then becomes a non issue. As far as competition, there was only one supplier in Canada until we came along. We'll continue to work extremely hard to support all customers across this great nation. Thanks for your feedback.

#24011 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

ordering the new:
NITRO Pinball East coast opening soon sign !

Somebody's let the cat out of the bag!

#24015 4 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

As I said, the increase in shipping is also because you are much further apart on the west coast.
A pin from a company outside of Pinball Brothers, Dutch Pinball, Spooky will also cost more to ship from the West to the East.
For CC charges, I completely understand you but that's part of the competition between distro.
For the customer, it would be very bad to only have one option in Canada and that option was only available on the West Coast.
Edit: I double checked and the shipping did not include import/broker fees, I was charged $500 on top of the $650 shipping for a total of $1150 USD.

Wasn't sure when you ordered. Fortunately, the cost of shipping from overseas has dropped since then.

#24020 4 months ago
Quoted from ExportZ:

I'm sure it's gone down, but today it's probably still more than an Eastern reseller.
I am a long time Nitro customer and will continue to purchase and support, but I am also a customer who loves doing business and would be really sad if there was only one reseller for the entire Canadian market.
No market is good with just one dealer, pinball is no exception.

Games from overseas intended for the East are shipped directly to Eastern USA. Then directly to Canada. So pricing would be the same regardless. Also, there's numerous resellers across the country if you look for them. As well, US dealers ship into Canada all the time. You actually have more choice because of your geographic location than many other parts of Canada. As always, we appreciate your continued support & feedback.

1 month later
#24226 3 months ago

Nitro Pinball is extremely proud to announce its arrival in Quebec to serve pinheads in Eastern Canada. Sales and support will be handled by long-time pinball collector and enthusiast Phillipe Larouche. We are delighted to welcome Phil to the Nitro family, and we are excited to now be able to bring our passion across Canada with some of the most impressive new titles from Stern, JJP, American, Spooky, Dutch, Haggis, CGC and Barrels of Fun!

We'll be hosting contests and drawing prizes among our pinball community later this month. Stay tuned……

#24230 3 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Great news. Are people able to pick up pins in Quebec to save on shipping charges?

You bet!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=FlipperFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.