(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipMyBalls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5058 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Oh hey welcome to the show.... Lucky you picking up Dennis batman.... I see you have a swords of fury as your Avatar.... You should come over and play mine .... Pinball and beer don't get much better... Oh and I got a quicksilver.... Swords AND quicksilver AND beer ..... That's heaven right there

Oh man i need to play swords again. I went back to athenas a few months ago to play it and when they told me no more pins there i was devistated! Haha if you ever sell that you gotta give me a heads up! And beer and pinball sounds awesome. Cant go wrong! Batman has been great. What a treat to have my first pinball machine!

#5060 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Is that the one with the white powder coat? Glad to see it finally went to a new home.

Yes it is! I really enjoy the game more than i ever thought i would bdk is underrated imo, not a day goes by i dont play it. Ive also ordered in the movie masters toys and added the sound mod to it so it has the actual music and real voices from the movie. Wow what an upgrade! The attachment for the board is coming as well to hook up my external sub to the game.

#5068 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Now you need the bat signal hologram topper like stretch7 had on his. Very cool mod for bmdk.

My bdk does have a topper the bat symbol one that has a remote and can set different light colors and patters for it and behind the backglass. Its decent. Do you have a link to this other one?? I would like to see it!

#5074 7 years ago

lol that is the topper I have but I haven't seen the bat symbol part yet! maybe its another piece that is put behind that unit to make the light shine on the roof???

#5081 7 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I bought them off of eBay.
put a spidey one SM and it's look great!
ebay.com link » 2 X Wireless Car Door Led Welcome Laser Projector Logo Ghost Shadow Light Batman

Awesome thanks. Stupid cheap too haha. Best part is i made an offer on them lol. Just cause

#5083 7 years ago

what are the best places to buy parts/mods/shaker motors/ etc. in Canada??? is there a large scale well priced option? Local in Saskatchewan would be preferred but even in the country to avoid exchange and possible duties/high shipping costs. I'm currently in the market for a shaker motor

#5087 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Has the Stern HUO "pins for sale well" completely dried up? While I see a few pop up in the west...the east coast seems dryer than the sahara desert, I'm looking for a LOTR, TF Pro if anyone as a lead let me know.

im looking for LOTR as well. you didn't pick that one up in Ontario a month ago for 7K??? I tried to buy it but he wouldn't ship it

#5101 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm sure she hasn't told you about the impending delivery yet either,lol
Congrats

Touche!

lol

congrats Winston.

#5105 7 years ago

nice looking game! not a big AC/DC fan myself (the music I mean, the pin I need more time with). My brother in law needs this in his shop, diehard fan. GLWTS!

#5109 7 years ago

I gotta ask. When you make that center shot does it feel like you're a bagging that kung fu master???? This game looks sweet haha

1 week later
#5126 7 years ago

I was looking some time ago. You on neogeo.com forums? Really difficult to find in Canada. Few guys on there import them into the US if you are comfortable bringing it across the boarder. Otherwise it's a long wait to find one nearby. I've randomly kept an eye out but haven't seen anything.

#5129 7 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

Why? Not trying to poke fun, I've seen interest in these before, and I'm genuinely curious what are the appeal of these?

personally for me its the seated play plus they have massive screens which look great for old school neo geo, sega Naomi and that type of thing. Can be converted to play different types of arcade plus have 6 button setups. Personally there is no better experience playing fighting games than a candy or big red.

1 week later
#5145 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I'm currently working on a project, and I'm looking for some older titles. If anyone has any of the following for sale, please drop me a line. Looking to pay cash, or, if a deal could be struck, potentially use my Met Pro as trade bait. Don't have time for any major project machines, but minor issues are fine. Cosmetic issues are fine, as long as it's a good player.
Surf Champ
Joker Poker
Any interesting EM's, preferably multiplayer
Early 80's Bally's/Stern's
Ice Cold Beer
Potentially also looking for a 4 player stand up vid. Gauntlet I/II would be sweet.
Thanks in advance.

I like the sounds of where this is going haha

2 months later
#5492 7 years ago

Looking for swords of Fury. There is one on Kijiji, anyone know anything about the owner or history of the machine at all or condition?

here's the link

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art/laval-rive-nord/pinball-sword-of-fury-a-echanger/1223320171?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

thanks

#5494 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Looks like he is looking for a trade.... whatcha gonna trade him?? Sure looks like a nice example ... clearcosted new plastics... and the cabinet looks minty

He says he might sell, spoke with him yesterday. You know this would be a whole lot easier if you just sold me your's bro!

2 weeks later
#5577 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just want to give a shoutout and a big thanks to Lindsay in Saskatoon (FlipMyBalls), he was great to deal with, and now we've both got machines we've been chasing for a while.

Thanks Ty,

it really was an great transaction. I hope you have a blast with your new Hobbit LE! SoF has been getting non stop play here, even two thumbs up from the wife! haha

cheers!

#5578 7 years ago

Throwing it out there that I am possibly in the market for a MM or MMr. If anyone is considering selling one or knows of one send me a pm!

thanks!

1 week later
#5621 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

AC/DC is sold and at its new home. Thanks (Flipmyballs) or Lindsay. Hope you enjoy both games. Tim

Thanks for an amazing transaction Tim. The first but will not be the last. You know where to find me if you get the itch to come play them. Couldn't recommend Tim more to anyone who deals with him in the future. Another great pinball transaction.

-Lindsay

2 weeks later
#5734 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Traded Tron for LOTR, looks good next to Hobbit

Good stuff tyler,

I just traded for a LOTR this week as well! so happy with it. Big shout out to applepie (paul). he takes amazing care of his games and threw in so many last minute extras. Awesome guy to deal with

1 month later
#6144 7 years ago

Threw my Batman TDK on kijiji saskatoon today any interest send me a pm any questions let me know.

Cheers

#6149 7 years ago

TDK sold pending pickup thanks for everyones interest

#6174 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Batman dark knight, flintstones and my Johnny mnemonic all sell within 24hrs of being listed here in saskatchewan. Good job guys
Hey flip my balls and mudflaps, are your games staying here in Saskatchewan?

Winnipeg for bdk. His first pin. Which i love because it was my first one and was awsome for a first game.

#6188 7 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.
Mauro-
-Autobut LE NIB #11
-Decepticon LE NIB #31
-AFM
-SS
-METLE
-TWDLE
-XMEN LE
-HULK LE
-TFLE
-TOTAN
Some pics here: http://www.pinballowners.com/marlboroman
Older video here :» YouTube video

PM sent. beautiful collection btw. I enjoyed the video

4 months later
#7210 6 years ago

Selling my TOM in Saskatoon $8600.00 OBO. cash and carry. feel free to PM me for more details or photos.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-theatre-of-magic-pinball-machine-rare-and-in-amazing-shape/1285990608?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#7224 6 years ago

Theatre of magic is sold with deposit pending pickup tomorrow. Thanks everyone who messaged me for thier interest.

1 month later
#7509 6 years ago

Why pay thousands more for that hideous backglass? Modded standard is the way to go. 7.5K -9K LOTR depending on mods in these days prices. Rather have a nice LOTR than any new stern at the same price.

#7512 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Dont forget the LE didnt come with ANY of the little figures either, so it really is a stripped down version.

wow I didn't even know that. so the only benefit is $170 shaker motor and a cleared playfield. but at the cost of a terrible back glass (subjective? kind of?) and a dumbed down figures package. yea seems worth the extra thousands of dollars people are asking lol.

#7536 6 years ago

Couple Pins my buddy has for sale, located in Saskatoon

Big Buck Hunter $4000.00

Freddy's Nightmare on Elm St. $2600

both really nice games from a meticulous owner, prices are firm. PM for details.

#7537 6 years ago

Buck hunter sale is pending

Freddy Still available

#7538 6 years ago

Buck Hunter Sold. Freddy is no longer for sale, he just needed to make room for one.

thanks to all who messaged.

#7567 6 years ago

nice lineup for sale. GLWTS im sure they will go quick

1 month later
#7746 6 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-with-pinsound-board-full-leds-more/1311823945?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Posted my beauty GNR for sale this morning. Asking $8500

May consider some trades but Cash is priority atm. please read all the extras included. any questions feel free to PM me

#7751 6 years ago

Guns N Roses is sold pending pickup.

Thanks for all comments and inquiries

#7758 6 years ago

Is the totan in calgary a legit sale? Seemed kinda sketchy. Noticed the price changing and 2 different locations.

Edit: asked for additional photos of the boards and he sent some links from ebay behind the machine. No board shots and then closed our conversation. Buyer beware

2 weeks later
#7840 6 years ago

Got a decked out TWDLE and still love it as much as the day i got it. The new code was an unexpected but welcomed surprise. Some nice upgrades bug fixes and extras!

1 month later
#8007 6 years ago

TZ is sold thanks to all who inquired

#8042 6 years ago

Heads up im pretty sure the star wars in edmonton on kijiji is scam.

Also curious if anyone is interested in selling/trading thier WOZ, Dialed In, or Tron pm me.

3 weeks later
#8105 6 years ago

Possibly selling my Attack From Mars SE . Mint like new. Topper cliffys installed limited edition mirrored art blades and unique serial number. Original manual extra plastics.

Pm for more details or photos.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/afmrse-pinball-machine-with-extras-1-of-a-kind-first-made-read/1336331753?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 11,300
Also considering trades +/-cash for dialed in, WOZ, metallica,tron

#8111 6 years ago

Update on my AFMRSE price drop to $10,900. And willing to entertain possible trade offers +/- cash for dmd games, preferance given to dialed in, woz, tron, metallica, game of thrones, acdc.

Pm for inquiries

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/attack-from-mars-remake-pinball-special-edition-unique-serial/1336777582?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

#8112 6 years ago

AFMR on hold Sale pending

***Update game is sold thanks to all who inquired

1 month later
#8273 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Metle is sold, txs to all those that enquired and bumped. Off to a new province! My dream theme, sad to see it go but it was time. Congrats to the new owner.

Thanks for a quick smooth long distance transaction. Very happy to have this gem in my lineup.

#8305 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

NP...it all worked out in the end.>

3 weeks later
#8411 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anybody in Calgary head down to the comic show? I'm looking to purchase another full ( life ) sized model of a DC comic character. Not a cardboard cut-out but a foam/latex model. Anybody, see any of these? Thanks.

Sideshow collectables.... droooooool

2 weeks later
#8480 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mint Metallica LE for sale.
Tons of mods,to much to list.
Invisaglas,Colordmd,shaker.
Dirty Donny Sparky.
Spiny-Vinny mods,with LE Skull hammer.
Aurich hammer as well.
PM for details.

Oh man dont do it!!!

1 week later
#8553 5 years ago

IMDNLE is amazing, Ive had mine for nearly a week now and I feel sorry for anyone who is letting it sit in a box instead of opening it. Yes they are selling for roughly $1000 US higher than the purchase price because of rarity. I know it sounds crazy. They are even more rare in Canada (with only 200 in north America. approximately 15 or so in Canada). supply and demand will dictate the price as always. But its too bad that people bought them just to flip knowing how popular they would be. I guess its like that with anything that comes out rare and desired.

I bought mine through nitro as a life long maiden fan and threw down right when it was announced. So happy the game turned out to be amazing and each update it just seems to keep getting better!

2 weeks later
#8620 5 years ago

Putting up my World Cup Soccer 94 wsc94. Really fun game with great music. located in Saskatoon
full LEDs
Full Cliffy's
working 100%
looking to get $4500

photos below

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/world-cup-soccer-pinball-by-bally-wcs94-great-shape-fun-game/1362497739?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If you have any questions send me a PM

#8627 5 years ago

Listed my Bram Stokers dracula BSD $5300

Beautiful game never seems to get old! Ill miss this one.
Blue moon conversion full leds
Brand new laseriffic topper
Full cliffys
Works 100%
Also including replacement plastics, replacement side rails and 2 sided tape, blood red flipper bats and full rebuild flipper kit, original manuals and schematics books.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-plays-100-topper-lots-of-extras/1362857658?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

WCS94 still available $4500obo i also found the original manual and replacement plastics for this game

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/world-cup-soccer-pinball-beautiful-plays-100-with-leds-more/1362854553?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Could shave some off the price if someone wanted to take both

#8669 5 years ago

PRICE DROPS

WCS plus lots of extras check the add for all that's included. Pick it up now at a great price. starting to get interest wont last long now. $3900

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/world-cup-soccer-pinball-machine-works-100-extras-must-see/1364658350?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

BSD lots of extras check the add for all that's included Bram Stoker Dracula $4900

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-works-100-lots-of-extras/1364658988?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#8700 5 years ago

Forgot to mention on here Price drop on BSD down to $4700

1 week later
#8764 5 years ago

Still available! Both play great!

World Cup Soccer $3900

Bram Stokers Dracula $4700

Leds, cliffys and lots of extras on both. Listed on kijiji Pm for additional photos or questions.

#8779 5 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula is sold pending tonight's pickup congrats to the new owner! one hell of a game.

World Cup Soccer still available $3900. Some close calls but nobody's committed just yet. First person to do so will be a very happy owner!

#8793 5 years ago

Bsd officially sold

World cup soccer sold

Thanks to all who inquired about the games. Might be more to come soon.

1 week later
#8833 5 years ago

Putting up my 3 big titles. Couldnt decide what to sell so ill let the market decide. Probably just sell 1 and pull the other 2 off the market after. Purely financial need for life obligations as motivation to sell. And if your curious yes it makes me sick to sell any of them. All of them are totally mint and playing 100%. PM for additional questions or photos.

MMR mint $11,600
Color dmd
Laseriffic topper
Shaker motor
Invisiglass
Mirror blades
Merlin mod

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-medieval-madness-remake-mint-100-plus-extras/1370804853?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Metallica Master of Puppets LE mint $11,900

Colordmd
Mirror blades
Shaker motor
3d snake mod
Flipper bat skull mod
External subwoofer

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-metallica-master-of-puppets-limited-edition-pinball-plus-mo/1370802361?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Iron Maiden LE $13,900

Everything mint and like new 69 plays

See matrix for all details
Pinnovators external subwoofer board

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-iron-maiden-le-pinball-machine-new-and-mint/1370808067?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#8839 5 years ago

MMR and METLE are both sold

#8850 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is sold. looks like I just have my project pinbot for now

thanks to all who inquired

#8857 5 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Where did your 3 pins go to? I would be sad to see them go if they where in my collection

All out of province. Ill leave it to the new owners if they want to announce their purchases or not

5 months later
#10138 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I wouldn’t mind trading my BSD if anyone Wants to make a trade offer?

Pmed

#10142 5 years ago

Haha thanks Kev good to be back. My basement has been sad without pins

3 weeks later
#10392 5 years ago

Nitro.

#10426 5 years ago

Hey there looking to sell or trade my Rob Zombie by Spooky. number #147/250 The game is in awesome shape and has lots of extras beyond the factory colordmd and flipper fidelity speakers.

has LED OCD board
the excellent living dead girl mod ($500 mod and it really looks amazing in person)
a few extras such as gas and chicken and the *** lickers sign.

this table is HUO loaded with all the available options from factory willing to look at trades from solid state and up + or - cash, let me know what you have. outright sale asking $7900

any questions fire me a pm

photos in the link below.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-rob-zombie-pinball-147-mint-condition-sale-or-trade-welcome/1412136039?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Added over 5 years ago:

Just wanted to add that im taking offers on the price as well forgot the "obo"

1 week later
#10465 5 years ago

Price reduction on HUO Rob Zombie $7600

Really great loaded game with expensive extras surprised she doesn't have a home yet. message me for any details.

again still willing to look at any trades up or down. may even consider shipping.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-rob-zombie-pinball-217-great-music-pin-beautiful-must-see/1413350648?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10495 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Here's what I know, this comes up often.
Saskatoon to Calgary = 620km
Depot to depot shipping cost for a Stern Machine (300lbs over-estimated on the waybill) = $68 plus tax. That was in October. Took 1-2 days can't recall. Sooner than expected. Of course this requires an experienced seller that can wrap it properly and get it to the depot and so forth. I shipped him some tie straps and moving blankets via amazon prime, needed a couple more anyway.

and how has that beautiful game been! I miss it

1 week later
#10623 5 years ago

Rob Zombie sold pending pickup. deposit recieved!

1 week later
#10715 5 years ago

1 vote for star wars! Played both quite a bit but star wars just keeps growing on me. I do currently own one. I feel like it got a lot of hate on launch because it could never meet expectations as big as people have for anything star wars. But i think its awesome. I rotate games a lot and have no plans of letting it go.

1 week later
#10814 5 years ago

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

2 months later
#11275 4 years ago

Selling my transformers pro $5500

In great condition. Has a few extras including the transformers lollipop rails which look sweet. Pm me any questions.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/transformers-pro-stern-great-condition-clean-and-100-extras/1435226260?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

1 week later
#11390 4 years ago

Transformers is sold

Thanks to all who inquired

4 weeks later
#11591 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Maybe they can make a deal with the Yamaha organ guy.

Lol or the guy selling the "heart monitor"

#11608 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

TWDLE and DILE sold, thanks flipmyballs always good dealing with you!

Thanks Tyler good smooth transaction. The games are beautiful.

#11623 4 years ago

I have a nice GOT pro i'm looking to trade or sell. includes mirror blades and shaker motor. body and PF in good condition, working 100%

looking to get $6700 obo. or let me know what you have for trade. +/- cash as necessary

send me a pm. Ill be posting it this evening likely on kijiji

PS. not afraid to ship it at buyers expense

#11624 4 years ago

price drop $6600 Great Price!

#11625 4 years ago

price drop $6500! today only! lol.... ok that's enough. just pm me.

2 weeks later
#11740 4 years ago

GOT is sold thanks to all who inquired

1 month later
#12060 4 years ago

Entertaining all types of trades on a really nice transformers LE. send me a PM.

photos and description below

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/transformers-le-pinball-home-use-only-beautiful-condition/1460668865?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#12076 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I have a old heavy organ, used heart monitor, 70s pool table and a old crappy car that I can't give away?? I'll need a little cash added to the trade tho to get the car out of the impound lot

I guess when I said "entertain" all offers I needed to be more specific lol. at least someone was entertained sorry about the break in.

Sell that stuff dirk and we can talk haha

new add "Transformers LE for trade for other pinball machines"

#12117 4 years ago

update **** Worked out a trade deal for my transformers LE therefore its no longer available. from me anyways

thanks to all inquiries

1 week later
#12242 4 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Day and ross rates are wacky. I paid almost double to have a machine shipped from saskastoon then somebody having a machine shipped in from alberta. Must be other factors than distance.

Distance, current gas prices, the size of the skid, dimensions and weight of the machine. Day and ross depot to depot is your best rate.

You get a quoted amount based on what you give them for weight and dimensions. If they stop on the trip and do a weight check and you under quoted they will charge the difference and an additional fee. However in my experience they rarely check and if its within 10 to 25lbs they may not request a payment adjustment.

2 weeks later
#12317 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Looking for a used original MM or MMR in case anyone wants to dispose of theirs to upgrade.
Willing to travel to make a deal work.
I'm in Ottawa.

No such thing as upgrade from a nice original MM, I've now owned an LE and a standard MMR in the past and finally once I got my original I know why it was the game that made me fall in love with pinball. long wait to find one but well worth it in the end. Even though CGC has done an amazing job remaking these the original just flips and feels better to me and is serviceable with the original boards and lights! Best of luck in your hunt to find one!

#12319 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

The new add ons such as the XL display and RGB light effects are obvious upgrades to the WMS original and first run CGC MMR releases but I know what you're saying... The game plays differently on various machines. This is true for any title of any era.
The decision is if you want to play the game like it's 1997 with old hardware and system limitations or if you want to play the game like it's 2019 with new hardware, better dots, sound, lighting and add on options.
When original WMS MM's are priced at or near NIB MMR SE levels the decisions start getting easy for new to market buyers.

I understand the xl screen. But that's about where it ends for me. Toppers are nice but not integral to the game. Rgb lighting is fully customizable on an original, i haven't seen how it ingrates within the gameplay yet but i like changing whatever bulbs in and out on the original so its fully customizable . The base speakers in an original MM are better quality than the base mmr and you can upgrade to higher quality in both through pinball pro for a pretty reasonable cost which im willing to bet sound better than the cgc upgrade.

The differences I'm talking about are the flipper range. One timing backhands up the dragon ramp or castle shot. how on the catapult video mode is quicker and less predictable. I could get the 500k every single time on the remake. Faster boot up times. I like being able to actually catch the ball. But the main thing is repairs.

CGC's support is good but when warranty runs out and you need a local tech to repair something its just not possible on these node boards. They are throw away boards. I cringed when i looked under mmr and seen a board the size of a shield that runs most of everything and has leds on it. Just one part of that board has to go and there's almost nothing you can do but toss the whole thing. Anyone who's had issues with node boards or modern sterns even once will attest to this.

Don't get me wrong i agree remakes are a great option to get a medieval madness because its hard to find and yes they have some shiny new looks for a big cost but for gameplay and reliability which are most important to a lot of people the original still stands out. The best thing cgc did with these remakes is bring the cost of the original from the sky to reality. Just one opinion ensuring new people to the hobby understand the real differences between old and new.

Anyways this is a for sale thread. Im thinking of letting my modded DILE go. Pm me for details and ill be making a kijiji add with photos next week

#12321 4 years ago

Dialed in is sold

1 month later
#12443 4 years ago

Interested in trading or purchasing the following titles send me a pm if your considering letting go of the following:

JJP pirates
Shadow
Woz
SOF
Taxi
Indiana jones pinball adventure
Spider man gottlieb

Top of the list jjp pirates right now. Someone must be considering letting one go. Pm me i have some good titles at the moment.

#12444 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Interested in trading or purchasing the following titles send me a pm if your considering letting go of the following:
JJP pirates
Shadow
Woz
SOF
Taxi
Indiana jones pinball adventure
Spider man gottlieb
Top of the list jjp pirates right now. Someone must be considering letting one go. Pm me i have some good titles at the moment.

1 month later
#12656 4 years ago

Happy new year everyone! I have a few games to list kicking off 2020 making space. Feel free to pm me if your interested in anything or want more details and photos and i can provide them

Star wars premium mint with lots of extras. Lcd bezel cover, extra x wings installed, darth vader mod, death star laser mod. $9200

Star trek the next generation mint condition body and pf. Full leds, Legs and lockdown bar are like new, lcd colordmd installed. $6900

Aerosmith pro mint mostly stock very low plays $7000

No Fear, really nice playfield Full leds, the body has a lot of touch ups but is in alright shape. Back of the machine shows wear (not overly important to most). The game plays great no errors $4500

Quicksilver really nice shape for its age. Plays perfect led board and full leds installed. Backglass is about an 8/10 really nice. $5900

Games can be picked up in saskatoon or i am an experienced shipper. Use day and ross. Will package and ship at buyers cost.

Cheers!

Added over 4 years ago:

Star trek tenatively sold

#12660 4 years ago

Quicksilver is sold pending pickup

#12663 4 years ago

Buyer backed out for personal reasons quicksilver is now for sale again

#12665 4 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

In other words my wife won't let me have nice things lol...

Lol yea too bad really she is a rare beauty

#12668 4 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Happy new year everyone! I have a few games to list kicking off 2020 making space. Feel free to pm me if your interested in anything or want more details and photos and i can provide them
Star wars premium mint with lots of extras. Lcd bezel cover, extra x wings installed, darth vader mod, death star laser mod. $9200
Star trek the next generation mint condition body and pf. Full leds, Legs and lockdown bar are like new, lcd colordmd installed. $6900
Aerosmith pro mint mostly stock very low plays $7000
No Fear, really nice playfield Full leds, the body has a lot of touch ups but is in alright shape. Back of the machine shows wear (not overly important to most). The game plays great no errors $4500
Quicksilver really nice shape for its age. Plays perfect led board and full leds installed. Backglass is about an 8/10 really nice. $5900
Games can be picked up in saskatoon or i am an experienced shipper. Use day and ross. Will package and ship at buyers cost.
Cheers!

Star Trek is tentatively sold.

Price drop on star wars premium to $8900
Price drop on quicksilver $5700
Price drop on no fear $4300
Price drop aerosmith $6900

Cheers!

#12669 4 years ago

Star trek is tentatively sold

Price drop on star wars premium to $8900
Price drop on quicksilver to $5700
Price drop on no fear to $4300
Price drop on Aerosmith to $6900

#12675 4 years ago

Quicksilver is tentatively sold... again haha

#12715 4 years ago

quicksilver sold and gone
star trek deposit received tentatively sold
Aerosmith off the market (the boss (wife) said no)

still have

No fear $4300
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/no-fear-pinball-machine-full-leds-fun-and-fast-plays-great/1480696800

Star wars Premium $8900
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/stern-star-wars-premium-pinball-mint-condition-w-tasteful-mods/1480708287

#12725 4 years ago

Star wars premium is sold

No Fear is all that's left still looking for a home $4300. Can ship. Pm me.

Cheers!

1 week later
#12798 4 years ago

Market doesn't feel any different to me really. The no fear surprised me but my other 3 titles i offered sold fast. Lots of interest in no fear id be surprised if its not sold today. Depends what's been available and what people want. Very happy to have a lord of the rings again they seem to be showing up less lately

#12801 4 years ago

No Fear is sold

2 weeks later
#12910 4 years ago

Hes legit. Bought a few games off him before. Games are all barely played and in really good shape. Non pinhead

1 month later
#13218 4 years ago

Hey all sorry i offered shipping on my games but i just found out day and ross isn't doing depot to depot at this time. So if it has to be shipped it will have to wait until that restriction is lifted.

#13246 4 years ago

Hey all gonna pull my postings for walking dead and star trek. Not a lot of travel going on and have a few interested buyers but can't get the games shipped out. Thanks for the interest everyone stay safe!

#13248 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Day and Ross told me that while terminal to terminal is closed, business to business is still an option. I'm not sure how picky they are on what business it can be picked up at or dropped off from, but that may be an option.

Yea i dont really have that setup or business access. and buyer confidence is understandably low. Im fortunate enough in these times to not have to rush to sell things like this so im ok enjoying them for a little while longer

#13263 4 years ago

Looks like i sold walking dead local (ish). So deposit pending pickup. I guess if someone wants to drive star trek is still available

#13279 4 years ago

Star trek is also sold

3 months later
#14001 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Has anyone had any dealings with Al Amurault
in Nova Scotia? Company is Silverballgames.
Looking at a game he has for sale. Legit guy?
silverballgames.ca

I have dealt with and shipped to Al many times but all on the selling end. He always paid promptly and was easy to deal with for the most part (we eventually had a falling out). So anyone selling to him should not have an issue. However I can't speak to purchasing games from him. I know he routes games in Dartmouth so expect any purchases to have heavy plays.

2 months later
#14642 3 years ago

Wizard of Oz is sold to a great pinsider and it was made possible by another pinsider who made the in person transaction.

Great community keep up the work. Fresh donation to pinside just made!

#14645 3 years ago

Next for sale Game of thrones Limited Edition #28. Led Colordmd, plastic protectors, flipper bat cover etc. Low plays in beatiful shape no issues. Looking to get $11,500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-stern-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-pinball-w-colordmd/1524846786?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#14683 3 years ago

Price Drop on Game Of Thrones Limited Edition $11,300

Experienced Shipper can send anywhere in Canada

see add for details.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-stern-pinball-mint/1525925628

#14714 3 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

And yet, I’m having a hard time selling a beautiful The Shadow for $6k.

Open up shipping and I believe you would find many more interested parties. Not comfortable try reaching out to nearby Pinsiders for assistance. seems to be less available in western Canada from my observations

#14719 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Price Drop on Game Of Thrones Limited Edition $11,300
Experienced Shipper can send anywhere in Canada
see add for details.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-stern-pinball-mint/1525925628

Now opening up to trade considerations for my GOTLE. Pm me what you have

1 week later
#14866 3 years ago

Minty HUO Game of Thrones LE #28 still available now $11,200 will ship for free anywhere in the country. plenty of shipping experience

PM with any questions

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/home-use-only-game-of-thrones-limited-edition-28-pinball-mint/1527719686

2 weeks later
#14976 3 years ago

Mint Game of Thrones LE price drop to $10,900 w cdmd + extras

can ship anywhere in Canada

1 week later
#15049 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Thanks. I've really enjoyed Elvira and consider one of the best games I have ever owned. I wonder if FMB still has my Luci?
I didn't know it was an LE. I actually never played GoTG, but it seems like a fun game. I would probably sell Iron Maiden for $9400 if you are interested. I'm not 100% decided yet though.
Rob

Still got it

#15078 3 years ago

GOTLE sold pending drop off

1 week later
#15137 3 years ago

Players condition big guns for sale. Asking $2700
Plays great pf in good condition. Cabinet is on the rougher side. Leds have been added.

#15148 3 years ago

Deposit received Big guns is sold

1 year later
#19520 2 years ago

Good evening Pinsiders long time no see!

Have a really nice High Speed II: The Getaway in great working condition. asking $6800 or looking to trade potentially. PM we can arrange photos ect as I don't have an ad for it yet.

top titles I'm looking for are BSD, Iron maiden, black knight SOR, genie, quicksilver. might be willing to hear other offers. very experienced shipper.

cheers!

#19528 2 years ago

Getaway is now sold

Anyone selling or have leads on a

Bram stoker dracula
iron maiden pro/prem

5 months later
#20924 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

TRON listed in Saskatoon on kijiji.
$10,900.00

yes this is mine. shipping available anywhere in Canada and trade offers are welcome

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/tron-legacy-stern-pinball-extra-mods-no-mechanical-issues/1635558883

#20996 1 year ago

New price on Tron $10,700

#21033 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Idk about you guys but I just scored a 7k tron!!
Paid the delivery fee, should be here this weekend for sure

How dare they hijack my ad and undercut me. Plus they are offering delivery to the island lol.

Oh yea bump actual tron still for sale $10,700

#21037 1 year ago

Tron is sold pending pickup

5 months later
#22487 1 year ago

Lord of the Rings for sale Asking $11.9k

Color screen, Mirror blades, lollipop rails. Great shape mechanically sound fresh flipper rebuild a few weeks ago.

Williams Slugfest

great shape plays perfectly Asking $4200

Experienced shipper can pallet and send anywhere in the country.

1 week later
#22542 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Lord of the Rings for sale Asking $11.9k
Color screen, Mirror blades, lollipop rails. Great shape mechanically sound fresh flipper rebuild a few weeks ago.
Williams Slugfest
great shape plays perfectly Asking $4200
Experienced shipper can pallet and send anywhere in the country.

bump
LOTR new price $11700
Williams Slugfest $4000

2 weeks later
#22629 1 year ago

For sale:

Lord of the rings price drop $11,300 for pinsiders

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/stern-lord-of-the-rings-pinball-amazing-shape-color-screen-more/1656821043

Slugfest price drop $3,700 for pinsiders

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/williams-slugfest-pinball-pitch-and-bat-great-shape/1656635199

Experienced with palleting up and shipping games. Will do at the buyers cost.

#22644 1 year ago

Lord Of the Rings sold pending pickup.

Still have a nice slugfest for sale $3800

#22645 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Lord Of the Rings sold pending pickup.
Still have a nice slugfest for sale $3700

2 weeks later
#22780 11 months ago

Slugfest sold and gone

1 month later
#23138 10 months ago

Legends of Valhalla deluxe for sale HUO 365 plays. Mint condition in and out.

asking $10,500 (pinside price) may consider trades. Can ship anywhere in canada

Mint HUO Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Pinball
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/mint-huo-legends-of-valhalla-deluxe-pinball/1662597722

3 weeks later
#23248 9 months ago

Legends of Valhalla deluxe mint condition still available. new price $10,400 firm but will pack and ship anywhere in Canada for free

Also will be at Yegpin in a few weeks can bring it along with me for any buyers at the show.

1 week later
#23312 9 months ago

Mint HUO Legends of Valhalla deluxe price drop to $10,200 and includes free shipping depot to depot Day and Ross in Canada. lets find this beauty a home

#23326 9 months ago

Legends of Valhalla is sold deposit recieved. A home has been found!

2 weeks later
#23413 8 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Anyone in Regina area got anything to trade? I'll put up my DP Premium.
Whoever has my DILE or Luci (either game), Flipmyballs had them last, I would be interested in getting those back.
Rob

I believe your Luci could still be in Yorkton. DILE shipped out east and might be a tough find

5 months later
#24215 3 months ago

Sending feelers out if anyone has a Black Knight SOR Pro they are considering selling. Send me a PM.

2 weeks later
#24379 85 days ago

still looking for a BKSOR pro, stranger things pro/prem

fire me a message if you're thinking of selling either

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipMyBalls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=FlipMyBalls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.