(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvanDickson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1143 9 years ago

I'm looking for any of TAF, Doctor Who, Dungeons and Dragons, and *maybe* Fun House. Located in PEI, but willing to hire shipping or travel anywhere within a day's drive (heading to Ottawa this weekend for a HS2 and No Fear).

4 months later
#2018 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

No, it's pretty easy to remove the goo with goo-gone using the flower method. No elbow grease required

What's the flower method?

#2026 9 years ago

I've never removed a mylar. Does that mean you sprinkle flour on with the googone to help scrub the sticky bits of f? Wouldn't that be quite abrasive to the surface left behind?

4 weeks later
#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

I've got a Recel Icarus EM pinball for sale, please PM me if interested. Fully working. Its really nice overall. $1100 OBO They only made 400 or so of these.

icarus3.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus4.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus5.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
icarus2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

That looks really nice, Icarus. What's your location?

1 week later
#2199 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

wow things in west lock are expensive if STTNG is going for 9 or 10k may have to think about selling mine LOL

As long as you back it up with just a single shitty picture, it should be a done deal.

1 month later
#2384 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Personally I wouldn't recommend them. Someone who posts on Kijiji that they are selling everything off because they are deathly ill is not really someone I would want to do business with. On top of that, they have a bad reputation. Take a look at MAACA and Pinball Revolution. Search Kingston and you'll see lots of negative feedback.

I remember a whole wave of kijiji ads in every province last fall - selling stuff off due to illness. And if you viewed sellers other ads, they were posting just as many wanted ads. Thought that seemed pretty sketch.

4 weeks later
#2518 8 years ago

The CFTBL is not turned on in any pics, and the pics are low resolution. It is likely there is more than the hologram broken. If anyone is thinking of buying it, I would certainly ask to see better pics of the machine, while it's running.

3 weeks later
#2704 8 years ago

Here's a cheap pitch and bat for sale in NS. Not working but looks in nice physical condition:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1064080092&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts

#2764 8 years ago

So this thread, one of the like 5 I have bookmarked as a favorite, is totally derailed. It would be awesome to have it back on topic.

I'd like to pick up another 1 or 2 pins. I am not looking to spend CQ or NIB / New Stern $$$ yet. But would like a good sys 6/7/11 or WPC game. Or a pre-WPC bally.

Anyone out there thinking of selling any of the above? A BK? A Funhouse? Playboy? D&D?

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

#2779 8 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Got a buddy looking to sell his World Cup Soccer.
It's a beauty.
What's it worth ya think?
Also pm me if you're interested and I'll hook you up.

Alouette has one at $2400 right now + $300 if you want LED.

3 weeks later
#2991 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Anyone looking to part with, or know where there is one, looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights. The closer to CQ the better. Shipping is not an issue.
Thanks in advance.

There's a TOTAN listed on maaca.

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19110

#3003 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

There are worse and more expensive hobbies to get into. Pinball is actually not that bad when you consider that they tend to keep their value. You can buy 10 pins with a $100K loan from the bank. Interest would be say $2.5-$3K for the year. You can sell the pins after one year and most likely get $100k back. Total cost is say $3k. Consider just one vacation for a family of 5 and you can lose $15k easily.

I like your way of thinking

#3009 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Does anybody have, or know where I could find a commercial/coin op quality air hockey table?

Probably playdium / starburst. I can't verify that from my phone, though.

3 weeks later
#3185 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd give you $5400

$5405 and a green apple.

2 weeks later
#3328 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone looking for a good laugh? Check out kijiji Regina pinball. I won't ruin the surprise.

I think he had a spasm while typing the 0's and added one too many.

#3349 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

To the pinsiders I've been in contact with the past few months, I hope you guys find all the pins you've been wanting. Enjoyed the conversations about this great hobby/lifestyle. Keep supporting and looking out for each other.

That was kind of a strange message... does anyone know this guy in RL, is he ok?

#3354 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I thought the same thing... Could be that he's just quitting the hobby, hard to say based on just that message.

Yeah, it just seemed... abrupt. Usually if people take time off, they leave a thread to say they are taking a break to save $, have more time, etc.

2 weeks later
#3440 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Isnt it near the finger lakes?

If you come by Comebychance, you've gone too far.

1 month later
#3660 8 years ago

I remember when this thread was about pins for sale in Canada.

1 week later
#3852 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

All or most of the St. Albert guys machines are now "sold"
Has anyone responded to his ads and gotten a reply or seen these "rare" games in person?

Yeh, that doesn't really seem possible. The plan must be to now trickle one or two of these out at a price slightly lower than listed, with the expectation that someone will do their research and find the "sold" ad, and use it as a price guage.

3 months later
#4358 8 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I have a really nice Bram Stoker's Dracula for sale and as Pingod mentioned a few posts up I have it for sale on Kijiji Calgary.This is in really nice shape from the cabinet to the playfield,all LEDs top and bottom of the playfield and behind translight.Fully rebuilt flippers with assemblys and coils,mist multiball works awesome.

That one looks very nice!

#4360 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

You need to find a better place to exchange money. Rates around 25% right now. That put you around 3300-3400. But I agree that one looks like an above average machine.

2800 USD is almost exactly 3700 CAD as of this minute. 1 USD is worth 1.32 CAD. 1 CAD is worth 0.76 USD. Percentages are relative, depending which way you are converting.

https://www.google.ca/search?espv=2&q=current+us+cad+exchange+rate&oq=current+us+cad+e&gs_l=serp.3.0.0j0i22i30l9.167522.169754.0.171031.16.11.0.0.0.0.339.1507.0j1j3j2.6.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..10.6.1507.IfeIJgsIj4o

#4368 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I personally parted out two Draculas years ago - you couldn't give that game away. Now it's somehow a sought after classic?

That's what you get. The moral of the story is to never ever ever let a pin go. Must hoard all teh pins.

1 week later
#4422 8 years ago
Quoted from Red97:

Anything for sale in Atlantic Canada?

I plan to sell off a few in Charlottetown soon. It's looking like No Fear, Black Knight (better then new restore), Jungle Lord (might already be spoken for). Maybe a couple others after that. Not ready quite yet though.

#4435 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Someone by the name of Mel J. got all of them.

Pinball Spice!

#4440 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Cam. When I got in touch with him about the no fear he said he wanted $2500 now for it because he got alot of offers for more then he posted. I think that was later that day but he never mentioned having other machines. Oh well. Good deals do come around every now and then. Unfortunately people always offer more then listed if it's low and most people are greedy and take highest offer.

That's still a sweet deal if the machine is anything besides a basketcase.

#4458 8 years ago

I'm offering these ones up for sale for the moment. Located in Charlottetown, and local pickup preferred. Will consider trades, but only if it's a trade that reduces my number of machines / time spent maintaining them. I'm too cluttered up in here.

No Fear, $3500 CDN.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/No%20Fear

Black Knight, $3500 CDN. You won't find one nicer anywhere.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/Black%20Knight?evt=email_share_media

Jungle Lord, $1500 CDN. 100% working.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/Jungle%20Lord?evt=email_share_media

Thanks,

Evan

#4498 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I'm offering these ones up for sale for the moment. Located in Charlottetown, and local pickup preferred. Will consider trades, but only if it's a trade that reduces my number of machines / time spent maintaining them. I'm too cluttered up in here.
No Fear, $3500 CDN.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/No%20Fear
Black Knight, $3500 CDN. You won't find one nicer anywhere.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/Black%20Knight?evt=email_share_media
Jungle Lord, $1500 CDN. 100% working.
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/evandickson/slideshow/Jungle%20Lord?evt=email_share_media
Thanks,
Evan

Off the market for the time being, thanks!

3 weeks later
#4677 7 years ago

Meth must have factored into this ad somehow...

2 weeks later
#4709 7 years ago

No Fear:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173483690

Black Knight:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173481029

The Jungle Lord and WCS both sold in under 5 minutes, pending pick up. If either of those fall through, I'll post back here

1 week later
#4786 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Get them all together for a good price and ship them all to ontario we need more pins here, most people don't like shipping though.
What are the prices on the ST Pro, IMVE, No Fear,

Quoted from EvanDickson:

No Fear:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173483690
Black Knight:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173481029
The Jungle Lord and WCS both sold in under 5 minutes, pending pick up. If either of those fall through, I'll post back here

1 month later
#4943 7 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

My advice for high priced pins is to check on your home insurance policy for your goods in transport, & upgrade if needed.

Cool, never knew that was an option, I'll have to look into that. Only option (I think) in PEI is Day & Ross or Uship. Day and Ross depot to depot shipping is quite cheap, but they refuse to insure. I've used them a couple times on the premise that the odds are so very slim that something would go wrong that the extra expense of insurance wasn't worth it. Last time I had a machine shipped, owner sent me pics of the Day & Ross contractor picking it up at his place (which I paid extra for). They picked it up in a pickup truck, no tailgate, no top. In the pouring rain. And discarded the pallet that the seller put it on for me (and I paid extra shipping fees for).

#4945 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Ouch, you guys are not building my confidence here...

Well, if it helps, the seller ran out and covered it in plastic, and it got here with a little scuffing damage on the bottom of the backbox, but nothing serious. But definitely find a way to get insured if shipping.

2 months later
#5177 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Honestly.. because I live in Alberta I actually have to sell.. I will dump my games into the North Saskatchewan river before they ship to Quebec though.

What's wrong with shipping to Quebec?

2 months later
#5490 7 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

is there any addams family for sale in canada??

Ugh. I put posts on kijiji looking for one a month ago. I've had 3 trolls and 0 real responses. Pinball people are cruel. :p

1 month later
#5633 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Is it me or anything that gets attention on this forum lately are newer Sterns.

I was thinking exactly this the other day, you have to go back many many pages in this thread to see anything besides new Sterns. I think it indicates that even the newest machines don't stack up to old B/W titles, because people are willing to part with their new machines any day of the week, but not with their old.

#5635 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Ive been looking for an acdc pro and cant find one go figure

Yeah, doesn't look like that one comes up much in this thread (except your requests). It must be a fun one. Not much in here for TWD Pro or ST Pro, which would be the only modern Sterns I'd be interested in. Lots of other modern Sterns otherwise though.

#5640 7 years ago

Ditto for DW. I bought mine, not mint, but pretty good, for $3500 (CDN) two years ago. If you look at the market place, typical asking is > $3k USD and even $4k USD, and even players' are approaching $3k USD (almost $4k CAD).

I've been offered $4k USD for mine, but no way, the doctor is my baby. I just finished (like last night finished) installing a repro mini pf, cliffies, and a makralon playfield protector.

1 week later
#5713 7 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

LOL Said the exact same thing 2 years ago - post # 318.
MAACA and PBR are mostly east coast hangouts tho....

They're more central. Almost all Quebec and Ontario. The only East thing is a Facebook group, there aren't enough numbers to keep a web site going.

1 month later
#6244 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Thinking of putting my Star Trek pro on the chopping block. Looking for something different. Game as shaker motor, cliffys, ramp protectors, vengeance mod, pinbits plastic protectors. Game was a floor model when I purchased it with 146 plays. Haven't looked how many plays I have now but game is in perfect condition. I'm not exactly sold on anything but these would make the list...
Road Show
Pirates of the Caribbean
X-men Pro

Up for sale, or for trade only?

1 week later
#6324 7 years ago

Is there a meme for "that de-escalated quickly"?

I just got a little bit happy that these guys got things resolved and back in the good with each other that quickly.

#6335 7 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I have one but you can't attach anything here...
It's basically about Canadians apologizing for not always apologizing.

When I was 20ish, I was playing pool at a bar that was being sort of annexed by Hell's Angels at the time. I stretched out to take a shot and stepped on someone's foot. I look back and down at a huge leather boot, and then slowly up all the way at a very large guy wearing his patches. As we made eye contact and I was about to apologize for squishing his toe, and expecting things were about to go very wrong for me, he said "sorry man", for I guess standing too close to our game. Canada 101.

2 months later
#6879 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

anyone who wants to see pics just shoot me a pm, game will be up for sale on kijiji by the end of the week.
thanks, bob.

It's killing me that this wasn't posted a week earlier and/or that I'm now full to the brim and have no room. Congrats to whoever buys this.

#6883 6 years ago
Quoted from qmacaulay:

I'm looking for a STTNG. Anyone?

There are two in Montreal / Ottawa area on pinball Revolution, or maaca, forget which. One has poor pictures. But one has good pictures and looks immaculate.

3 weeks later
#7035 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Lol.. No complaints about the quality of the game itself. It is satisfying my three flipper itch for sure. Plus driving is the easiest part. So all in all, a good long weekend.

Yeah, I saw your post earlier and I was skeptical. Having only two pictures didn't help his sale.
He was an older guy, it took him a while to respond to my initial inquiry but he sent me a ton of pictures and video plus I talked to him on the phone before I committed on coming up. Got a good price, definitely happy with it. Should be a keeper for a while for me. The play field is really nice.

My favorite game. Took a while for me to cotton to it, but now we're inseparable. Enjoy!

1 month later
#7403 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Hello
What's going rate for a data east royal rumble and f14 tomcat nowadays. Thinking of bringing one or both to sell at Vancouver flipout.....

I saw a Royal Rumble somewhere in central Canada for 3k a month or so ago. The F14 that I've noticed seem to be in the 1800-2200 ish range.

#7406 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It was here in Edmonton....

Ok, further west than I recall. Mostly I remember thinking "wow, I'd love to get that to put in the pub down the street", but it was just too far away and priced for quick sale, there was no way they would go to the trouble of shipping.

5 months later
#8053 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe Player one has relaxed its price gouging? A new pro hasn't been that low since last spring when Player One introduce a second price hike for the year (first was Stern). It's still nowhere close to the $5000 + tax from 3 or 4 years ago....
Rob

7090 cad is about 5650 usd. Is that on par switch prices in the USA? I think it might be.

#8073 6 years ago

I'd like to trade my very nice TOM for TAF in similar condition. Also interested in TZ, Stern Star Trek, TWD. Anyone in the Maritimes interested?

Considering putting my Elvira (and the Party Monsters) up too.

Also considering selling, but trade is my first preference.

1 week later
#8096 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Champion Pub ( amazing playfield, you wont find one nicer ) Will sell for $5400

Assuming fully working, that's a great deal on the Champion Pub!

4 months later
#8729 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Nice, it’s in Cali tho. Can’t remember the last time seeing one for sale in western Canada anyways, but good to see them still moving.

I think that was tongue in cheek. The ad is definitely a scam.

1 month later
#9107 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What would you value a Pistol Poker in Canada? Only know of one in Ontario and pretty rare as only 200 made. Thanks for the input.

Estimated value in here is 1700 USD, so like 2200 CDN.

#9126 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Not much. Game a week maybe. But when I got fh she'd play a couple hrs straight, once or twice a week. And we played on location whenever in a city with pins. Now she drops me off for a hr or 2 and goes shopping.

Buy another FH and save yourself some money.

3 weeks later
#9305 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Does this mean your not going to amount to jack squat?

He'll amount to jack squat alright. When he's living in a van... down by the river.

1 week later
#9374 5 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

I have a Project Centaur I will be selling. It plays decent as is but could use someone with time to bring it back to its glory. Comes with new CPR gold playfield and plastics not installed. Asking $3650. Pm me for details thanks

Oh God. Please tell me and my savings that your already have a bunch of local offers and absolutely won't ship.

3 weeks later
#9531 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

MMr standard reduced to 9K.
Come eat a sandwich and check it out.

Does the sandwich come with some Shasta?

1 month later
#9933 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Just so it's clear.
I'm a leafs fan.

I once parked down by Scotiabank center. I locked all my doors but was dumb enough to leave two leafs tickets in full sight on the dash. When I came back to my car, someone had smashed my window and broken in. Glass everywhere. Not only that, but the bastards left two more leafs tickets on the dash.

1 week later
#10014 5 years ago

Don't be fooled by that ruse. It's 1505. Send it over.

A pretty nice ine was listed on maaca or pinball rev recently for 4k cdn. It sold in about about a week, so that seems a reasonable ballpark.

#10023 5 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anyone in the west thinking about getting rid of a WPT would like to find one before YEGPIN.

Currently for sale in Ontario. The only wpt I've seen for sale in a couple years.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/wpt.8271/

1 month later
#10483 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ottawa is my usual cut off point

Hehe, me too. Though I've gone as far as Gatineau.

#10516 5 years ago

Dunno if I've ever seen a rapid fire for sale, but working hyper ball seems to usually go for 800ish still.

#10554 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Centaur 2 for 9k.

Well, he's willing to accept the "closet" offer. I'd trade a wardrobe for a C2.

#10571 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

i was gonna say, summerville, PEI .. scam for sure..... but now that your said Summerside.... Sounds legit!

Ad is gone. Damn it was so close. I'm so sad I missed that totally legit ad for a Lord of the Fish Tales.

#10577 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

There are often ads that pop up on PEI for top 10 pins at low prices from time to time... Saw an Indiana Jones back in the fall for $3,000...

I guess we're in a good location, scammer wise, because we're so remote. Pretty good chance that anyone responding to an ad in PEI would be looking for advance pay / shipping rather than cash on the glass.

3 weeks later
#10725 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone interested in a huo mmr le with colour dmd upgrade? Not mine but posting for a local that isn’t on pinside. He’s asking 11k but I’m sure would be open to offers.
Cheers

You'll have to let people know what local means, you don't have a location in your profile.

#10730 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey all
I'm letting go of my Total Nuclear Annihilation. $10,000 OBO (Trades considered for select titles).
This unit is fully loaded with full RGB LEDs throughout, laser-cut custom side rails, 4-player digital displays, and an LCD screen. It also has all the extras available, including pinblades, speaker light diffusers, shaker motor, knocker, and vinyl sticker set (not installed, still brand new!).
This is a low production game, with less than 500 having been built so far, making it very collectible (it is the only one in SK!). No more will be built for a while.
$10,000 OBO
Trades considered (in any order):
Batman 66
AfMr SE
MBr SE
Shadow
Doodle Bug
IJ 93'
Guardians of the Galaxy
Pin is on location at the cafe if interested in checking it out. Thanks!

One of these is not like the others...

#10781 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I paid $80 duty just for one colordmd to Ontario in May 2018. Its almost a random thing

That was probably shipped UPS. They throw bullshit import charges on stuff, usually about 1/3 the value of the item. If getting stuff shipped to me from the USA, I'll only take USPS shipping.

#10853 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sarah Jessica Parker’s?

Sells Jewish pastries. Duh!

Damnit. Now I'm hungry.

#10920 5 years ago

Thank God. That was tempting me Soo much, but I have no space!

4 months later
#11868 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

sexual misconduct complaints with HR would be weird.

Especially if they ordered pizza for the meeting. Or if a plumber / pool boy / someone with a broken down car knocked on the door.

3 weeks later
#12001 4 years ago

Looking for a TWD. A pro preferably, for $$$ reasons. I'm in Charlottetown, but would drive as far as Ottawa to pick up.

3 weeks later
#12246 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

SO, i'm on fucking strike, like literally from work, not like grumpy pinside strike, anyone need a pin shipped & overpriced? White glove service, if I buy some white gloves. I have spare time.

That sucks, with no end in sight I guess if you're selling off pins. Where do you work?

1 month later
#12432 4 years ago
Quoted from Pugster:

What a great guy to deal with, and a great first pin for us (won’t be the last!). Helped us set up, and had a beer with us too. Awesome.
Oh ya, since we now own a minty SOF....LIONMAN!

Huh. Today I learned. I always thought lion man was Jungle Lord. Never really seen a sof.

1 month later
#12637 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Sure... But what about bay78?

Total POS. Once punched a nun with a puppy in his fist. That's why they had to make 1 more, to finally get it right.

#12677 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Tell him not to tell his wife...

Or his girlfriend.

#12684 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Ready to give up my Star Wars pro. Has shaker, lit speaker grills, and extra tie fighter. $6,500. 100%working and in great shape. Interested in trading for Beatles, Wonka, JJPOTC, spider-man, Munsters pro, Star Trek pro, Iron man, GOTG pro, or Iron Maiden pro.

Another vouch for Will, I bought a game from him. It was very fairly priced, and he was great to deal with.

2 weeks later
#12790 4 years ago

Nice Judge Dredd, 4200.
Nice Star Trek pro, 7000.

Would consider trade toward Walking Dead or Medieval Madness.

Located in Charlottetown.

#12822 4 years ago

I may have a trade lined up for the Star Trek I mentioned earlier. So I got off my ass and made a proper kijiji ad for the Dredd now with pictographs.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1484953556

#12830 4 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

*his username*

This username made me LOL.

1 week later
#12897 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I may have a trade lined up for the Star Trek I mentioned earlier. So I got off my ass and made a proper kijiji ad for the Dredd now with pictographs.

Price reduction on Dredd. $4400 with color display, or $4100 with orange.

#12930 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Ty, would you be willing to consider accepting a mere $27,500 for your Judge Dread? It must, however, include a picture, autograph and DNA sample + your Best-in-Show Ribbon.

I can't tell if you guys are just being funny, or if this is some kind of sarcastic price police stuff? If it's the latter, I'm not sure why your panties would be in a bunch for someone asking 5% higher than pinside average price for a machine that's above average condition and has extras like led and topper. Especially when most machines in Canada list at more like 30% above pinside price regardless of condition.

#12934 4 years ago

Ok, thanks. I'll stop being paranoid now then.

I'm actually thinking of selling off all but one for a little while. The Doctor is probably the last man standing though. I loves my doctor who.

2 weeks later
#13067 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

looking for a Stern JP

There's one up on pinballrev

#13069 4 years ago

Judge Dredd reduced. $4300 or $4000 with original orange display.

Star trek pro, $6900. Comes with several mods and a shaker.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1490328427

2 months later
#13561 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

This is all my fault. I only asked what a Beatles entry level (Gold) is worth. Wow did it set off a chain of events. Kinda funny though...

It sure did become a Hard Day's Night. But don't worry, Here Comes the Sun. We Can Work it Out, Come Together, and Get Back to selling pins.

3 weeks later
#13735 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

EvanDickson out east has one for sale. Or at least did recently

I listed one just before the day the earth stood still. Delisted it when we locked down. I'm not averse to selling it and opening up a space to try something new - It's a good game but not the favorite of my 3. Not sure that shipping is feasible yet though, I think D&R are still curbside pickup only and I don't have a garage to stage it in.

1 week later
#13785 3 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

anyone try uship yet?

I tried it a couple years ago. Requested quotes on the site to bring a pin from Calgary to PEI. In two weeks, I had two quotes, both over $2k, and a couple weeks delivery time. I think people were trying to offload their entire moving costs onto my portion of the shipment. Reverted to D&R and got the pin here for something like $350.

3 weeks later
#13923 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Most awkward thing I remember moving is Nicks Star Wars cockpit... that was a bear.

I don't even understand how you guys can move either of those. Too big for dollies, or even forklifts. Star wars is the size of a small car.

#13945 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow. That's a road trip. Definitely the longest pickup I've heard of. I couldn't even start to figure out how many tanks of gas that it would take to drive from Quebec to Saskatchewan and back. Probably spending 3x to 4x what it would cost to ship at a minimum.

Wow! I thought my Charlottetown / Ottawa round trips were as extreme as it got!

2 weeks later
#14080 3 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

AC/DC PREMIUM $7,999.99
Has shaker, led strips and interactive topper.
Final price drop. If no interest by Monday I’ll put her pack in the lineup.
Have a great weekend!

Great seller, I've bought from him twice. Both pins were above expectations, and basically bomb, earthquake and supernova-proofed in the packaging.

3 months later
#15009 3 years ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

BC - isn't it shown on my avatar?

I see it. "Surrey, BC"

3 weeks later
#15254 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I made a offer and never heard back. Guess it was too low! Lol

That was very charitable of you. You caused him to donate it.

#15283 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Still looking for a Getaway, if you know of one let me know.

There's one on new brunswick Kijiji

2 months later
#15884 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Finally got around to posting my 2 games(Ottawa area):
Dr Who - 6000$. Yes I know it's steep but I dumped a lot of cash to make this nice.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551058312
RFM+SWEP1 - 5800$
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1551056019
Time for them to go to make room for some incoming additions. Never shipped a game so not really equipped to pack up and pallet.

Doctory Who with the moving Dalek topper, you don't see many of those!!!

1 week later
#16041 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

It did and I received a lot of replies but by email and I asked for text messages if serious. All the emails got mixed up once I started to reply on my phone, it was a terrible experience. I also got a shit load of annoying and stupid replies, which I unfortunatly took out on Luch, not knowing he wasn't the one sending me all the dumb messages. I apologized several times and felt really bad. I then pulled the add out of frustration. All the buyers wanted shipping to PEI or Montreal, several made comments about not caring about condition, I'll just send funds, it seemed like a scam and I'd just prefer a local sale.
I will re-list it, hopefully with better wording to avoid it happening again.

I can't figure out who in PEI might be looking for a Dolly Parton. It's always surprising when you live in a small place and find out there are other local collectors you didn't know about.

#16049 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Got my first low ball this morning on the de-modded and back to stock DW. Told the guy at that price I'm taking out the new ramps and putting the old cracked and glued ones back in. lol.
5k is definitely the lowest I am going with this thing. I'm priced well under the other 2 local ones and they don't have the moving topper. While mine isn't CQ it certainly looks nicer than the other 2.

5k is an amazing deal for someone for a DW, let alone one with moving Dalek, new ramps, and other upgrades.

3 months later
#16937 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:What does a Loch Ness Monster go for these days?

About tree fiddy

1 week later
#17028 2 years ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Stern POTC and Family Guy for sale. Both in above average condition. Few mods on both games. Price is $7,000 each.
I have shipped before and can package these up really nice for no extra charge. I have a post on Pinrev with a picture of each game.
Can post more pics if there is any interest.

You can buy from Mike with confidence. He does a great job on packaging too.

5 months later
#18275 2 years ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Don't know but their website is down for days now...I'm trying to see if there is a Black Friday sale for voodoo glass..

Website is working fine for me - you might have a browser caching issue. Maybe clear your history and try again?

#18300 2 years ago

Anyone got a project Taxi that they're willing to part with? Doesn't have to be pretty, or even working. Willing to buy or trade.

#18303 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Just got one.
Are you looking to buy, trade?
Budget?

I heard from someone locally just after posting that and struck a deal. If that falls through for any reason, then I'll be in touch, thanks!

1 month later
#18672 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Am I the only one who thinks Rush sucks and is a total waste of a theme? I could think of 100 other musicians I'd rather hear then rush

I'm not a Rush fan. But I'm also not a Metallica fan, or Iron Maiden, or Aerosmith, or many of the other music licenses. But the games are awesome, so I'm glad they are being built and glad when I get to play them. Attractive theme is nice, but great gameplay can transform a bad theme into a great game.

I am glad that the Rush artwork is more cartooney and fun. To me, that makes it more of a generic theme that also appeals specifically to Rush fans.

6 months later
#20213 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Three or four games going up for sale soon.
Games can be delivered to Yegpin next week.
If bought beforehand.
I can ship at buyers expense.
Iron Maiden LE #75
Star Wars LE #353
The Addams Family Gold
Indiana Jones, all stock. Maybe
Ripleys is SOLD
Contact me for details, mods, prices etc.

Wow! I've never seen an Addams listed in Canada!

1 week later
#20298 1 year ago
Quoted from roar:

41 minutes with tolls and 57 minutes without tolls. About a 2hr return trip, 100km on the car and gas… not worth it (For me). Put a location in Hamilton that is half all of those things and I think I’d use it.

100 km would be such a dream. I've driven 3000 km round trip multiple times.

5 months later
#21804 1 year ago

I'm glad that's too far away from me.

Quoted from Zartan:

I rated my White Water with 10 across the board, Not because I want a top machine but because I love my machine. My rating was reported. It is pretty permanent in my collection! I think most Noobs have been playing these machines longer than they have been on Pinside. I can say when I started playing in the mid 80’s I really loved it but vacationing meant more than having a pin in my basement. I know that is the case for me. Every machine I see I throw a few loonies in and play. We are only noobs to owning the machines because of COVID. The guy I bought my White Water from had a MM for sale as well. I played both. Everyone knows someone with at least one or 2 machines in their basement.

I was today years old when I learned we can report / complain about other peoples' ratings. What a weird feature.

2 months later
#22530 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

So looking at a 3-5 game lineup to get people engaged locally at legion.two dmds with balance older solid state. Looking for playability and fun factor to get people hooked.Budget is $15000 with no ems….obviously these arent A or B list titles but looking to upgrade once traffic increases. All ideas appreciated!

Everyone loves The Getaway. Most people love DE Simpsons, but it's alphanumeric. If it has to be DMD then find a Cue Ball Wizard. For #3, an early Stern, like Meteor or something.

2 months later
#23155 10 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Shipped lots of games, mostly out East.

On behalf of the east, cheers and thanks!

2 weeks later
#23244 10 months ago

BSD in Charlottetown. I'm good shape, has pinsound and crate mod. Ideally would like to trade +/-$ for something in my wishlist, but can sell outright also.

3 weeks later
#23363 9 months ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Did anybody else catch this charade?
$50k for what some might call a 'ruined' No Good Gofers!
ebay.com link: itm

BIN price is 240k

3 months later
#23989 5 months ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

My advice to everyone is to never be afraid of doing a playfield swap. If you suck at soldering, you'll get better. If you don't understand all the wiring, you'll learn it. If you are worried about fucking something up, you will, and then you'll learn how to fix it and learn how not to fuck it up in the future (but fuck it up it anyways because your memory has gone to shit along with your back). It's really not as intimidating as it might seem.

Haha, I feel this comment

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvanDickson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=EvanDickson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.