(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5299 7 years ago

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

#5333 7 years ago

Derp

#5343 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know the people selling the Fishtales and High Speed 2 or know about the conditions of these pins on Alberta kijiji

That fishtales looks sweet & shit ton of work done! &&& that street fighter 2 is pretty damn nice too! I said it was way too pricey before but people can ask whatever they want!! Who the heck am I to say anywiss! I'm on kijiji every day looking for a pin off the wishlist & as long as I think it's a fair price ...road trip!

#5367 7 years ago

Looking to buy a pin under $4000 & within an 8hr drive of Regina. (Van is ready!) Would also trade my Road Show + cash for a Metallica pro. RS plays fine but needs a full shopping. Right side G.I. is out. I have the cliffys package with 2 roll over protectors as well but not installed. PM if you are interested. Cheers

#5381 7 years ago

Time for a road trip

#5387 7 years ago

Road Show has been sold so not looking to trade it anymore

#5390 7 years ago

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

#5392 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought it might of been his ol' lady!

Ba dum dum! Jus'kidding! Playing the sheeet out of RS before she goes! Such a good game.. gonna miss Red for sure and hope to see her again! But ohhhhbaby the new one sure is Purdy! Can't wait

1 month later
#5570 7 years ago

Just installed a color dmd in my Metallica and was wondering what the factory Stern dmd is worth?!? It has the red piece of glass and works perfect...or,If there is any interest in it feel free to send a p.m.

1 week later
#5590 7 years ago

Long shot, but keep a look out for a 1973 TravelTime. It was stolen from a cabin near melfort sask. Worn out glass on the right side and all rubber bands are new..

1 week later
#5642 7 years ago

I call dibs on tbe f-14 in waterloo...now if i could just scrounge up the 7 thouuuusand dollars!

#5676 7 years ago

Metallica pro on kijiji calgary..$6700 obo

#5705 7 years ago

I'd love a western Tommy!!

#5725 7 years ago

I just couldn't justify buying TAF over a brand new pin! No how ...no way!! I mean, have seen the new Alien?!?!

#5770 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I wouldn't buy a woz for half that.

I would !

#5782 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Is that from anyone on pinside?

I dunno but it's a fukkin beauty!

#5823 7 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have two System 1 projects for sale with a bunch of parts.
Totem 1979 - Gottlieb System 1
This machine has a beautiful new restenciled paint job. Done with automotive paints and a professional clear. You will not find a nicer looking machine. Backglass looks amazing and the playfield is great.
Also comes with a second cabinet with a populated playfield for parts.
This was working perfectly within the past two years with a Pascal all in board, but the connectors do need to be repinned. The connection was iffy sometimes. I pulled the board to use in another project, so this is sold without boards. I paid $1500 for this machine when I picked it up. It's just that nice.
Joker Poker 1978 - Highly saught after game in horrible condition. Ideally needs a complete restore. Head is rough physically so I'll include an extra head (Charlie's Angels) if you restore and do a repaint / stencil. Playfield is rough as well and backglass has an extreme amount of flaking. It's a major, mojor project and also needs boards.
Parts:
1979 Solar Ride Populated Playfield - Another System 1, should present a lot of good spare parts.
Boards. While the machines are being sold without boards, I think I do have some around. I will look for them and include them if possible. This include displays as well.
Will only include one set of legs unless I can scrounge a second.
Everything is in storage, so if you have serious interest I will grab some pictures. $1500 Shipping from Newfoundland included.

pm sent!

1 week later
#5867 7 years ago

Not sure how you ended up spending $13,800.

On what?

#5878 7 years ago

Anyone got a robot or locomotion?

Yup.. and you'll see me bust em both out on the dance floor at the yegpin vip party !

#5882 7 years ago

Noah...go buy that f-14!! Call the guy now man! I say that's your pin!!

#5883 7 years ago

Serious! Get it..play the heck out of it..and use it for trade bait on your 2nd pin! That's a good deal mang!

#5903 7 years ago

I plan on winning an Aerosmith LE or a batman66 real soon! So hopefully I can play the snot out of it then sell it for Aliens LE
Dare to dream...dare to dream

#5910 7 years ago

Don't make us build a wall!

#5914 7 years ago

Nu doot aboot it ! But next time bring pins WITH you to Canada...we get real cranky about our pins heading south!! Haha

#5978 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Brought thru Alberta borders. 5% tax 1st time. No tax the second time. $100 charge on $2000 us stern nascar. Purchased off ebay.

What condition was Nascar in?! Seems like a good deal! Especially if you got it off fleabay! (Thinking about buying one)

#6033 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ohh, I was down in Regina for a course and hit up Rebellion and played that GB, had a great evening beer/pinball

Adam's Family and WOZ there now..wish they had room for a 3rd machine!

#6040 7 years ago

website says 9295cdn for pro and 8700 usd for le. Are these the real prices or what they are told to post as msrp?

I contacted the good man tommy at nitro today ...

Alien SE w/27” Monitor (7k USD) $9295 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $10,549 CDN

Alien LE w/27” Monitor ($8700 USD) $11,595 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $13,079 CDN

#6044 7 years ago

Ya, too pricey for my blood. I wish our dollar was where it was 4-5 years ago..should of been buying pins then dammit! Got into buying them too late!

#6065 7 years ago

Looking for a Tommy, R&B , or BSD. Within 8 hours of Regina would be great! Pm if you could help me out! Thanks

#6087 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Also wondering what a fair price would be on a GB pro that has been routed?

What would you pay and be comfortable with? That's how much it's worth to you. People give opinions on prices and you question their resources. Just offer a number where you won't have buyer's remorse. If he says yes, you own a GB !

#6135 7 years ago

Anyone play Freddy? It's rated pretty low..wondering how fun it is?!?

#6139 7 years ago

I hear ya! Worth checking out for sure. I'm swamped at work for a few weeks before I could get up to saskatoon...but I sure do wanna visit Pokey's cafe and try some Cuban food &pins!!

#6142 7 years ago

That'd be awesome! & heck ya I wanna get back to 'stoon soon! I missed Pokey's grand opening by a few days last time dammit!

#6145 7 years ago

Very nice TDK ! Also a JM in Loydminster that looks really good too..

#6146 7 years ago

The JM seller definitely Cheers for the right CFL team! (Pic#9!)

#6159 7 years ago

Gawd damn our dollar sucks! Do you guys think it will sink or rise soon!?

#6189 7 years ago

Tabernacle!

#6211 7 years ago

There is a pinsider in North Dakota with a bunch of sweet pins for sale if anyone can afford the dollar exchange!! He just listed his TZ & TaF.. also has a G'n'r, champions pub, new sterns, and bunch of others.. good guy too, I just can't afford to bring any back over the border! Damn U Canadian loonie
*his name is ArcadeNerd on here.. (Shawn)

#6213 7 years ago

Ya, it's too pricey to bring them across right now. Unless it's your grail...4-5 years ago when our dollar was par would be a different story! Why the hell didn't I get into collecting pins then!?!

#6225 7 years ago

I love Metallica. That's a tough one..two games for one but giving up a beauty..I'd have to keep the MET..for now anywiss!!

#6281 7 years ago

TAf on kijiji Ottawa for $4500 w/o color dmd

#6311 7 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have a Demo Man for sale. 4k, Slightly overpriced, but I hate shipping and the work. Will not ship until April 24th due to work schedule, maybe April 14th if the stars align. I need to take more / better pics. Works perfectly. Had an issue recently with random resetting. Was probably just a loose cable,

should probably wait until you are able to ship it or at least be able to post pictures of it before you try and sell it! I love the "works perfectly...except for the recent random resetting..prob just a loose cable tho!"

#6313 7 years ago

I can read. I can also NOW mention the part where you held my $500 deposit for OVER a month without sending me NOTHING. Responding days later to my emails. No pic's as requested..definitely no pallet was ever shipped. Ralph, I kept this in private messages til now. But if you want me to copy and paste our conversation so everyone can read..I don't mind! I finally got fed up with your BS & waiting, & I requested my deposit back..also, the game was NOT as you described. The photos you did send showed playfield wear in more than one spot, home job paint touch ups and you never did send photos of what you claimed to be selling. Like you said to me, this community is too small to be ripping people off!

#6314 7 years ago

Basically...here's some shady photos of what the game won't look like.. pay me now..I will eventually get around to packing and shipping the pallet (when ralph feels like it) then we receive a package that is NOT as described and it is NOT worth sending back because you live in the sticks. Sounds like a good deal to me

#6318 7 years ago

Yes, I politely asked (again) and still no response! You just attacked my literacy and I felt I had to share my story. Ralph, it's still not a good idea try and take someone's money for something you have no intentions of shipping for a few weeks/month! I emailed you a couple times every week waiting for pics.. over a month later... you sent the original pics again! C'mon man!

#6321 7 years ago

Also, I would STILL be in on the deal with Linkage if I can see the pics of what's being sent! I still have the funds and he was a solid dude and sent the deposit back that day. Just better communication this time!

#6374 7 years ago

Went and checked out the FT on kijiji in Regina. Playfield shows some wear and not in very good condition as stated. Planking issues, broken plastics, right orbit and pop bumper damage, Nice guy tho and was great to talk with him. Game played good, just the pf issues held me back. Locked 3 balls like a boss! & had a good multiball! So that was good! Haha

#6384 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone have a FT, WCS or a system11 machine to sell?

Full Throttle or Fish Tales? Nope to both tho! Haha

#6394 7 years ago

I read that the same as you my friend! Not sure what to think! If it has a $1000+/- in mods it should still be less than that IMO.

#6400 7 years ago

For the record.. I'm the haggling buyer in these deals... not the seller! I always want to feel like i got some sort of bargain !

1 week later
#6506 7 years ago

I think ive seen that beauty before!! That video doesn't show the powder coated rails & cabinet nearly enough!! Great resto job and good luck with the sale.

#6507 7 years ago

Ya, what he said. ^^^^^^

#6530 7 years ago

A dinosaur themed game for sale in Drumheller?! Who'd thunk that?!

#6596 6 years ago

Do they have anything for sale?!?!

#6665 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Speaking of Yegpin, going to do 500 off either pin I have, or 200 off fire escape for guys on pinside - if picked up this weekend only (prices are firm though)!
So
Hobbit Smaug SE 10k
Avengers Hulk LE 7k
Fire Escape 1.6k

I cant find fire escape on the list of games?!? No search results found

#6682 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Its not a pin, but a skill game like ICB, very rare, which is why no one has heard of it but awesome! It will be on free play at yegpin:
http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13348

it was a fun game!!

1 week later
#6793 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Thinking my T3, JM, and Virtual Cab are on the chopping block. Need some cash for ALICE!

JM
-
- All black cab, Ready for decals, but decals not included..

I have a brand new set of them decals if someone is interested...pretty sure I'll never get to restoring my JM!

1 month later
#6929 6 years ago

check his collection

#6931 6 years ago

damn!!

3 weeks later
#7135 6 years ago

haha..i like it! never seen that alternate translite before! I thought love never dies?!?

#7149 6 years ago

I'm driving to Calgary tomorrow! hope to check out some location pins this week too! and the Melvins tomorrow and the RIDER game Saturday! woooot

#7167 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I've been gathering parts for a Silverball Mania restore for over a year now and other projects keep cutting in line and taking my time away. Another project has come up that needs some more funds so I'm looking to get out of it what I have into it.
$2,250 CDN for everything below
The Good:
Working Silverball Mania
CPR Reproduction Playfield
CPR Reproduction Plastics
New Horseshoe metal guide by vid1900
Reproduction Pop Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Dead Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Apron by brenna98
Reproduction Bally Sticker for coin door
New spinner stickers
Bally Conversion LED Display Kit by acebathound
Original Manual and Schematics
Backglass in great shape
The Bad:
The current playfield is "missing some paint"
CPR Reproduction Playfield - On one of the rollover inserts for the horseshoe one of the tabs is broken off on the underside, something will potentially need to be fabricated to properly hold the white star rollover piece to hold it in place
Needs new rubbers
Needs new flipper bats
Needs one new star post for the Horseshoe area, they are currently mismatched
I've converted 2 of the 5 displays to the Blue LED's but the other 3 need converting and one of the ones I've worked on needs some more work, was working on that over a year ago now when I switched to another project.
Lots of pictures over on pinballrev.

would you ship within Canada?!

#7172 6 years ago

I don't even message about the pin..i just call them a bunch of vulgar words and tell em they're scum! they never reply back tho!

2 weeks later
#7243 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

No, but i bet if you buy his Porsche he has for sale in his other listings, he will throw the tz in for free. If you buy the Lexus he may only give you a good price on the playfield

Quoted from nightsearcher:

Maybe he is selling the cars to fund a few new pins

Quoted from Meegis:

You guys realize the porsche is at a dealer and he also has a lexus for sale.

yes, they realise he has a Porsche and Lexus for sale. What are you suggesting??

#7245 6 years ago

You always gotta check their other adds !! Helps determine if the add is legit! Kijiji 101. That dude made the rookie mistake of giving his actual address... Probably a gated community anyways! Who needs 2 Porsches and a Lexus?!!

#7267 6 years ago

Scroll back up to the previously edited post! How much longer til Alien goes up for sale Dan?!? Haha, dare to dream!

2 weeks later
#7361 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hey
How much would you pay for a 7-8/10 Black hole?

3000$ right?

nope!

#7404 6 years ago

Royal rumble for $3k!! Where did u see that?

3 weeks later
#7480 6 years ago

Dirkdiggler...how much you asking for your funhouse..i might have a buyer... Pins Only, I'm working on a Funhouse deal for ya.. how much you wanna spend?! Haha (kiddin'boyz)

#7484 6 years ago

I'll throw BSD in the mix.. metallica still bolted to the floor tho! Just had the pop bumpers rebuilt too w/all new parts! New rubbers, coffin& tombstone mod, color dmd with the clear plastic speaker cover (replaces the red screened original)

#7486 6 years ago

I like where this is going! Haha. What else, what else?!?!

#7502 6 years ago

LOTR LE Calgary kijiji. $12k I think..

#7531 6 years ago

Congrats on the ac/dc Jay ! Woooot

#7543 6 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Looking for a nice AC/DC premium or LE. Please Pm me if you have or know of one for sale.

too soon DirkDiggler?!

#7575 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thanks bud!
TWD is sold

The powder coating on your pins looks amazing..espicially TWD & ALIEN.. do u do it yourself or send them out to be done? I'm thinking my MET could use some!

3 weeks later
#7700 6 years ago

I hope they'll (new owner's) pull thru and it turns out to be a deadly pin to own! I'd still want one for sure someday if they can prove to be a worthy company!! Im pulling for em tho! btw, nice pins libtech!

1 week later
#7737 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Looking to get into the hobby on a cheaper DmD or a decent SS fun themed pin.
Great forum and info here. GTA; might make a road trip down to the states eventually.

Find other pinsiders within driving distance & check out their collections... If you see a game you want (& can afford) send a PM and ask if they'd ever consider selling it! Don't expect to pick it up for way less than market value since its not even for sale! But ya never know..pinsider prices are usually better than kijiji / craigs list. Worst they could say is no! But u still get to shoot the shit about pinball!

#7762 6 years ago

Keep totan..sell jd! Wooot

1 week later
#7808 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Tommy is not the only P1 - Stern distributor in western Canada.
That is all I can say right now.
More will be out on Tuesday.
John :-#)#

Which Tuesday ya talkin aboot?

2 weeks later
#7867 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Call me algrande

Ok..you're @algrande! Ba dum dum

2 weeks later
#7877 6 years ago

Wow! Sounds like a beauty! Glws

2 weeks later
#7917 6 years ago
Quoted from Heatbag:

Anybody got an old Joker Poker (SS) they want to sell? I have a play field and a back glass so a rough one will do just fine.
Thanks,
Dave Andrew

Hey dave, did you ever get a hold of pinsider LINKAGE & check about the one he had? You have been searching for a JP for a while now.. good luck!

2 months later
#8154 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Maybe just pay for a plus membership? You just sold 2 games through the site.

Meh! I say don't be so polite and pm over 20 people.. U dont need a plus membership to sell pins on here.. a donation to pinside if they sell thru the site is plenty of thanks! (Imo)

2 weeks later
#8308 6 years ago

Sweeeet ass Fishtales on saskatoon kijiji

1 month later
#8500 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Buy with confidence, trustworthy seller.

Lend me $7750 with confidence, trustworthy borrower!

#8532 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stephen L? I haven't talked to or seen him in probably 12 or 13 years.
Rob

Yes.. that's him. Met him a few years ago when looking at FT. Nice guy but definitely seemed distanced from the community. I also messaged him and didn't receive a response!

2 months later
#8956 5 years ago

I'll say it. $6200 for a roadshow is not reasonable! Unless it has a new pf and a tray full of coins! (Some was gonna say it!) it is pretty damn nice tho!

1 week later
#9033 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.
Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.
What's available out there?
I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

Is he a bit of a car guy?! tell him he's welcome to come try Shaub's Corvette machine. His games play great! No surprises. Fun game. Cabinet and playfield in really nice shape.. annnd it comes with custom flipper bats made by spinny-vinny!! (that I gifted!!)

#9044 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game.

curious how this ends up! Some good pins out there right now.. let us know what he went with if he pulls the trigger on his first pin!

1 month later
#9413 5 years ago

Isn’t there a Dredd in Regina?

She gone..

#9423 5 years ago

Isn’t there a Dredd in Regina?

For the record.. I still want a JD !! Aeonblack..I know u hear me! Hahaha! (I'm done buying games off peeps collection lists tho!! Or am I!)

3 weeks later
#9563 5 years ago

Taint guzzler

#9574 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hamilton, ON. Like it says under my name. I see you are in Comox, BC.

Yours dont say where you're from bud..edit your profile to allow others to see it!

1 month later
#9894 5 years ago

Do they sell pins?!

1 week later
#10019 5 years ago

$4000 sounds crazy enough to me! Sell sell sell...now who wants a stripped down Beatles?!?!

1 week later
#10046 5 years ago

There is a nice Mars gods of war on kijiji saskatoon... over 75% off the price of that one!! Now that's a boxing day special! Definitely need a gotleib in my collection one day..not in the buying market right now tho..

#10055 5 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

It is HUO according to the person I bought it from, they said they bought it for their kids back in the day.

looks like there is playfield wear near the right flipper. Do Gottlieb's have an audit for how many games played? What about coins received? That would be a better indicator than a jeep with nitrous! Just sayin!

#10056 5 years ago

Also should mention that I think HUO is a term to describe just how nice the cabinet and playfield are and also suggests low number of plays.. but at almost 40 years old that game is definitely in nice condition. HUO or not! I don't think those warranty cards and other paper work really add that much value to the price of the pin. They do help suggest its hou tho I guess!

#10095 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

It was funny though. At least I thought so. My sense of humor can be off. Or you might not have one. Not sure which is which.

I think it was your scent of humor that was a lil off!

2 weeks later
#10296 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Stop your whining and buy a Premium and support the pinball community.

Take off eh! Ya hoser

3 weeks later
#10529 5 years ago

Holy Gottlieb's batman! Awesone pin collection Ranchero! That's a badass line-up

#10586 5 years ago

gotta love the pinball community..looking out for one of our own! And FUCK CANCER ! kick the shit outta it Freezie!

2 weeks later
#10697 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm going to Niagara Falls with my son for the night tonight if anyone has suggestions on good arcade spots. (No bars please. Hes 5)

Check out the Hey Canada...what's up thread. Maybe try there.

2 months later
#11160 4 years ago

I wish I had pinheads near me to help or ask for help for games and beers .I am alone up in the northeast Sk.

Whatcha mean? U wanna buy a nice breakshot.. c'mon down..$2700/firm

1 month later
#11446 4 years ago

Depends if you're buying or selling.. oh and maybe the condition of the pin is worth considering too

1 week later
#11531 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

oh man, I'd love a volley.

Steve from porters lake strangely disagrees!

2 weeks later
#11609 4 years ago

Kinda surprised you didn't go for that MET pro for only a $1000 more.. must not be a real fan

Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Thanks Tyler good smooth transaction. The games are beautiful.

3 weeks later
#11786 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’m considering now to trade Wonka standard. Low low under 100 plays game mint HUO. Great game but I have potc le by jjp so I’m looking for deadpool premium but open to other trades. Just message me.

Cash price?

1 month later
#11979 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Superpin is leaving the collection this weekend

Time to go to worrrrk?!

1 week later
#12027 4 years ago

Great stories guys

#12083 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone looking to move their Stern Pro machine? I've got a budget of 7k pm what you got prefer Edmonton area but will travel to Calgary. Cheers

Quick check on kijiji-- Star trek in Calgary and a Mustang right there in Edmonton...both under $7k & both look real nice!! so let us know which one ya get!

1 week later
#12176 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What you put into a game does not reflect what you will get back. Less than 5k should get you an extremely nice party monsters. There is $300 of powder coating. If you buy a good machine, you dont need all that other crap. I expect the higher price tag. Maybe 1k over average. He wants double average pricing.
I put 3k of mods into my Metallica, are you saying I should expect to get 11k for it? Hes just a greedy flipper. Dont defend him lol

Why would you put $3000 of crap.. i mean mods into your MET?! its already a good machine. How much were you asking for a translite with that other crap scribbled on it? We can all figure out if we want or can afford a pin without you constantly reminding us what YOU think its worth. I have seen that Elvira as well.. its a beauty with much more than $300 in powdercoat. Who cares if he flips pins.. You've been here for a year, how did the community ever survive before that?!

#12187 4 years ago

Not against anyone but big pet peeve of mine is fs ads where seller states they don’t want to sell the game. I get that it might be a strategy or maybe life has forced you to sell but still...

Passive aggressive bullshit!

1 month later
#12343 4 years ago

Windsor Ontario to minot north Dakota is over 1900kms! Just sayin

#12346 4 years ago

They can have Justin Bieber...but they'll never get our pinballlllllls

2 weeks later
#12472 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good early morning gang. Lots of reports coming out of this usually super happy thread. Everyone arguing please take it to pm and off the public board. Thanks.

That's ok..we got this.. we took him out on the frozen tundra behind our igloos and beat him with hockey sticks.. then gave him a bunny hug and toque and told em don't come back til you're all out of whiskey.. he'll sleep it off!!

2 weeks later
#12532 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Metallica sold. Star Trek mods still available

There is a parts thread..u should try there!

1 week later
#12614 4 years ago

Merry flipping Christmas

1 week later
#12644 4 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

I’m in the market for a good playing pinball machine from 3000$ to 7500.00$.Open to whatever, seeing what’s out theres ,would prefer something local but don’t have a problem having a game shipped to me.PM me or can repost any that didn’t sell before.Thanks

There is a CheckPoint in Calgary on kijiji for a very fair price... looks nice!

#12650 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Terrible game

This example looks good..LEDs, nice condition & $2500 don't get you much on kijiji.. do u think it is worse than a 80's Williams's like a high speed in the same price range?

1 week later
#12730 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Can someone give me an idea what these may be worth:
- Bally’s Dr Who soundboard and original DMD
- Getaway soundboard and DMD
- Tommy DMD, soundboard and power-board
- Stern Elvis DMD
Just wondering if any resale value. Thanks.

About three fiddy

2 weeks later
#12812 4 years ago

Does pinside get a cut of this action?!

1 week later
#12926 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Which x rarted version was it?

Fred and barney swap their wives in it.. Worth Google'n for a good laugh!

#12938 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just messing around. I don't want to sell my Judge Dredd, so any time I'm asked about it or JD comes up, I increase the price. If someone actually offers me that price, I'll sell it though. Every game has a price lol.
Your Dredd is nice and worth every penny, someone is gonna walk away from that deal super happy!

Yup, i just checked my messages... i asked you in Dec. 2016 if you would sell me your JD!! Haha, over 3 years i been asking!

#12946 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

but everything else will be there.

And for that... thanks man! Can't wait!

#12953 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I can't wait to play the game you're bringing too dee-bow ! What was it again?! I *know* you have a van...

I haven't registered anything yet.. but i have a sweet ass Totem and your old MET I'd be willing to bring!! Last year my PZ didn't even come back home with me! Haha, I'll be looking for Fytr's Lounge again.. coldest beverages in town!

#12957 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Wow, you still have that MET?! I've bought and sold a couple of them since then. She's like the girlfriend I can't quit.
I'll be sure to remember the Pil and the Wildcat, I know you SK boys love that stuff!

I wouldn't drink that piss no matter how cold it was! MET is in Pile o Bones brewery! Beer game strong! In fact, one of the owner's of p.o.b. and his wife are coming to yegpin & are both pinheads!! Stop by the van! Haha!!

#12980 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thinking of bringing a TnA up from the states, unless someone up here has one to sell?

That and bksor just don't show up on the used market!

#13021 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Unless a US citizen brings it over. If US citizen no duty and no tax if machine made in US.
Even if going tax route it is a hell of a lot cheaper than having NAVL or Sti do it.

Are u asking a Canadian to commit fraud for you!!?? Because we would never!! This thread is to sell us YOUR pins

#13029 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Not sure where you came up with that idea. I’m asking for someone to help transport a pin for me like I have done in the past and whatever it costs it costs. Pretty simple if you ask me.
The pin I’m looking to get isn’t all the expensive anyhow. Pinside values it at like $2000US.

I'm totally kidding bud!!! Except for the sell us your pins !!

3 weeks later
#13180 4 years ago

If you're comfortable with shipping a pin from out east send evandicksen a pm and get his here!! Looks like a beauty

1 week later
#13276 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What precautions are you taking with the current Corona virus situation when picking up a game in person or selling a game? I have a few games pending pick up and was curious if others are taking precautions when doing the transaction. Are you still taking physical cash? I usually like to have people come in and try other games in my collection and talk about the hobby. But that is tough in today's environment. I have one buyer who prefers I fold and wrap up the game, so when they show up, they just have to move it to their car and we can keep our distance. Be interested to know how everyone is still making trades in person. Thanks.

I picked up an old EM the other day where the guy carried it outside his walkout basement before I showed up. I put the cash on his picnic table and he walked over grabbed it and went inside. I broke down the game and loaded it up. Never shook hands or stood within 6ft of each other. Very strange!

#13282 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Red Flags went up for me and I walked away! Safe to say his R&B doesn’t play 100% like his ad states. Oh well onto the next deal.

Or at some point you gotta stop dealing with the tire kickers. After how many pics does it become enough? You're prob not the only buyer (place a kijiji add and discover yourself) who has these specific requests of extra pics and vids. If you're worried about a switch not registering or some other issue then don't ship pins. Maybe you could also ask some local pinhead to go check it out for ya.i don't think a gameplay vid is going to disclose any major issues someone is hiding. Shipping is already a p.i.t.a. to some people and it became not worth it to keep trying to sell you his pin(my guess anywisss )

2 weeks later
#13326 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Big Bang bar, big levowski, Wonka le, Lucy, ybr, black knight le, iron maiden le, pirates le, munsters pro, ghostbusters,acnc. Would like dead pool le. Jurassic park le. Batman 66 le. Dialed in le

I have a miss-o,Rancho,silverball mania & a sweeeet ass Totem. I'd trade any of mine for any of yours!
As mentioned, Totem is purdy noice.. so I might need a lil $$ coming my way.. pm if interested

1 week later
#13371 4 years ago
Quoted from Denwhau:

Long time reader. First time writer...lol. just never had anything to say till now.

That never stopped me

1 week later
#13414 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Still looking for a Popeye,Maverick,IJ,TAF or TOTAN ,any shape if the price is right

$900?!

1 week later
#13542 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You just need the secret password to get in the club. The secret password is....

2 weeks later
#13705 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just shipped a game from Regina, Sask. to Barrie, Ontario (depot to depot) with Manitoulin. Game was dropped off Friday and arrived in Barrie on Monday night. Talk about quick shipping within Canada! If anyone is thinking of shipping these days.

What game?! & much was shipping!?

#13741 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Any Canadians out there interested in a good set of WoZ 1.0 LED lamp boards? Some 5.0V, some 7.5V

Does it come with a free BBB?! Aihh yih yihh.. that's a little excessive..... wish list!

3 weeks later
#13838 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Not sure about day and Ross but I had a game shipped from Ontario through manitoulin transport. It was very fast.

What did the total cost end up being..& was it depot to depot?

1 week later
#13911 3 years ago

I just tried lifting a robocop up three stairs by myself on a dolly & Failed! Had to get the neighbors kid to help! DataEast are not light either!

#13951 3 years ago

Pokey is pretty busy trying to open his pinball Cafe back up this week and isn't on here much right now.. Luc is in Australia! Btw, I'm at a jobsite..sitting outside the walkout patio doors of a beautiful house right now!(having a safety meeting! ) Going to to do the suspended ceiling in the games room next! ill ask around for ya Grason's Dad.. im in saskatoon for the day! Visiting Devron when I get done here!

#13956 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Manitoulin is killing it. No more Day and Ross for me i guess. Quoted $144 from Saskatoon, SK to Mississauga, ON.
Thats down right reasonable

Piggy back it on the Ghostbusters! Quebec can't be too far?!

3 weeks later
#14197 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade a 90's - 00's DMD pin for any Gottlieb or Bally pin off my collection. Would trade all or just one of them! +/- cash.. Depending on the deal. Must be driving distance of Regina,sk. Message me with whatever pin you'd consider trading & any questions regarding mine. cheers!

2 weeks later
#14319 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I have one but its not for sale

What did u end up paying and how far from home did u have to drive to get it?!

3 weeks later
#14589 3 years ago

Punctuation saves lives.

Let's eat, grandma!
Let's eat grandma!

1 week later
#14711 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does anyone here know the Dave who is selling the Blackwater 100 on kijiji? I have a friend who is quite interested in it. He’s going to chat more with Dave today, but I thought a reference check on pinside couldn’t hurt

Dave kapasanni? I barely know him

1 month later
#15124 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Was it stolen from a location? Home?

it was stolen from his shop. photo's on FB shows he had a few machines. very likely he know's who did it. no way you randomly break into a business and take a pinball machine. hope he gets its back tho.

#15194 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Can anyone give me a reference check on stretch7 ???
I’m pretty confident, just wanna know if anyone has bought from him in the past?

he is the man! huge part of the community, knows his stuff, and is awesome to deal with. deal in 100% confidence my friend! I've bought from him, got great advice and had a pleasure meeting him at yegpin. oh, and his restoration work is top shelf quality!

2 weeks later
#15351 3 years ago

rock rock rockin rollergames
rock rock rockin rollergames

ahhhhhhhh! (great game tho!)

2 weeks later
#15485 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The jukebox glow is stained in my brain! Lol!
Well done sir...

I checked like 5 times.. still can't see no jukebox

#15488 3 years ago

Hey, who sold the Secret Service to my buddy today in Regina?! It’s his first pin, I’m pumped for him

it wasn't someone on here.. but the dude who sold it to them a few months ago is a member of our qcp crew! congrats to your buddy!

1 month later
#15593 3 years ago

there is an imposter among us!

2 weeks later
#15736 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What’s a shadow go for

too much! don't see them for under $5k often.. closer to $5500 imo

#15742 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That much Luch? I figured 6500 in top shape..

ya..closer to that out here too I imagine.. wishful thinking to find the desired pins at prices from years ago..

#15744 3 years ago

are you calling us cheapskates?! although shipping is always an option. I agree prices can sure vary from coast to coast.

#15782 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Wow, shipping a game for $650 Canadian is considered a great rate? Damn pinball has gotten expensive.
QSS

you own an Alien annnd a Lebowski and are just coming to that conclusion now!?

#15790 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Probably plus taxes though too - I always factored at least 1k for bringing up a game from the US

is that only on new games? or used games too?

#15862 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Redone IJPA for an original MM?

MM ? (electro)Mechanical Mibs ?

4 weeks later
#16258 3 years ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

I did not dictate anything nor did I tell anyone how it should be.
From MY experience, anyone that refuses to use Paypal is an immediate red flag.
Anyone that wants an EMT upfront is an immediate scam.
I guess we just come from different "worlds".

soooo, just wondering what's your online business?!
*also, I thumbs up'd the both Monty vids because they were funny as hell!

2 months later
#16802 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I know a lot of people that would pay a couple hundo finders fee for an IM, Kiss or Elvira. It was only an idea to keep him busy. It takes a lot of effort to track down a game of choice.

How could a 15 year old kid have better resources than us who are active in the community.. constantly on here and other sites(kijiji,Craigslist,etc) & we're communicating with other pinheads across the country and literally the rest of the world? No one is going to deal with a child over a ten thousand dollar purchase. I'd suggest a small engine repair business or even a newspaper route over your idea.

#16813 2 years ago

We already know

#16814 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

How would he find the games, I would teach him my secrets

Quoted from pinballjah:

Pay in USD so you control the rate of exchange. This is what I do with Player One in Toronto.

And again, we already know!

#16822 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I don't want to start anything, and I if I come across rude, I apologize.
I just think that telling people you can find games in a thread specifically designed for it but then pushing it as a business idea and having to pay your son is just off-putting.

You're definitely not rude. In my few years on here I can't count how many times you've helped or offered to help people on here get pins shipped, parts located, or just general advice.(and never asked for a percentage cut.) Good luck on your kids' endeavor P-Jah, and happy Victoria day canucks!

#16866 2 years ago

I didn't even know monks made mods! I love your trappist beer and cheese sir!

Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't imply I blessed this effort.

#16900 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh to be clear. It didnt bother me but i was unaware of that option thanks. I was just pointing out how negative these guys often are. Its borderline funny.
I WAS discussing a recent sale that happened last night to be fair
Moving on. Whos got that Blackout?

It's not to be negative. It's the most polite way to tell you I think you're an idiot! You've wished people's children catch covid, ratt people out,(instead of just PM'ing him) and just your general attitude towards other people's contradicting opinions of yours. I thought the thumbs down simply signified I didn't agree with your post. Also, please don't message me again telling me how horrible the other pinsiders are! Back to finding you a Blackout

2 weeks later
#17061 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Off topic...I'll be working in Regina for a while. Any good spots to play?

We (queen city pinball) are working on finding a new location! Meeting up today to discuss some potential spots. There was some pins at Theo-bill's restaurant. Not sure which games tho.. they're not ours

3 weeks later
#17233 2 years ago
Quoted from Magno:Nice condition swords of fury $4800

Quoted from Magno:

I DO NOT want to sell this game

You ain't lion...man

1 week later
#17295 2 years ago

I have a pirdy nice Totem I'd sell to anyone on here for $2000. I could wrap it up for shipping if needed. PM if interested. The add is on kijiji but I could send more pics if interested.

1 week later
#17345 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

This is great! A nicely priced game that will be enjoyed by a bunch of pinheads, congrats to both of you!
Tron is a fun, fun game, pretty sure you'll do more enjoying than cursing!

You will have to come to a Yegpin event to truly appreciate how evil they set up the games in Edmonton! Tournament row is a nightmare! (In a goood way) Hence the cursing!

#17390 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You can't prove I'm not.
Ask me for ID, I won't have one I'm a kid.
Hahahahaha
I'm just messing around

So, we'll see you in July?!

#17412 2 years ago

So it's $1000 more than n.i.b. because you took the risk on the playfield? Are they not making more JP's eventually? I was wondering why you guys were asking more than Nitro or P1

#17415 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ill take these 7,800 nib games you speak of. Stern pros are 9k after taxes.

Our dollar was significantly better when they bought them. Just like Metallica used to be $6500 n.i.b.

#17418 2 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Just to provide AB context, my friend recently got a spike 2 pro for 8400 all in.
Factor in the higher prices on AIQ, foreign exchange at the time of purchase, and Pst you can easily be over 9k.

Ya... but does that include free uninstalled art blades? Didn't think so! (Im just messing around!) Hey, ask whatever you like.. I was just wondering why the last few used JP's were so much $$!

#17421 2 years ago

It will sell for sure. It's a great game and I'm sure yours is a beaut'! Glws (I'd personally rather have an iron maiden!)

#17426 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Even when the dollar was better $8,500 minimum for a JP pro. A pro hasn't been $6,500 in about 7yrs. I bought a Metallica in 2017 and it was still $8,500. It just sounds like you havent had to deal with a distributor in a while.
Also, buy that Maiden. Its only the best Stern ever imo.

I know of two JP pros that were $7800 new.. all good tho dude! My MET pro was $7029.75 on 2016-05-19 (thanks again Fytr!) I know I'd get more than $7k for it. (but its bolted down.) Back to selling pins! Someone want a really nice Totem? $1800

#17429 2 years ago

Rank Zappa.. I mean Rob Zombie

#17436 2 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

i'm grumpy today - can we avoid another debate on pricing?!?!?!?! pretty please?!?!?!?

Sure, What are ya selling

1 week later
#17498 2 years ago

Jurassic Park pro (<1play) $7554.51 + tax from Nitro
Are you and graysons dad selling the same pin? Or how many you got!?!

#17504 2 years ago

Edit: just went to their website and a stern pro shipped in bc is 7161usd so over 9k even if you somehow don’t pay the bank exchange fee. Anyone says otherwise probably never bought nib lol

Where do you see the shipping prices on their website? I couldn't find it. I just emailed for the price.. And how much is a bank exchange fee?(serious questions!) *btw, shipping cost is the same as yours would be to ship (Again, all good! glws's y'all!)

#17529 2 years ago

FS: Totem $1800. shipping available

1 week later
#17634 2 years ago

Kidney,spleeen annnd 1st born! Too much for me..but it looks so frikkin cool. Premium or LE would be the shit.

2 weeks later
#17811 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mandalorian LE is SOLD pending payment.

So is Totem! Haha.. half deposit sent and I've never met the lady yet!

1 week later
#17890 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

He reached out to me to purchase my game. I gave him my bank info and everything… he messaged me he was on the way to the bank and then i never heard from him again…
Weirdest transaction i have encountered yet

Well, what game you selling?! (Damn your private collection!) I think i seen you list Transformers LE on marketplace (beauty btw!)

#17903 2 years ago
Quoted from GrndShkr:

Well now it makes sense on why the guy still hasn’t sold it.
Since you brought up you can tell that it was heavily routed. Curious on what everyone looks at on the pin that would give this away? I have my suspicions on what I would look for but curious to hear others thoughts on this.

You can check the audits for the coin mech switches & total plays.. holes drilled thru the coin door for a padlock is also an easy tell!

3 weeks later
#18134 2 years ago

Your kidney, first born, and gramma's dentures if they got any gold in 'em!

1 month later
#18362 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

That's like killing a fly with a sledgehammer. You run the risk of doing more harm than good over some bubbling on the outside of the game. Then, once you do repair it, there will be all kinds of nitpicking about why you repaired it in the first place, it's not original, etc.
I'll have to update the ad with photos of the undamaged interior.

What did happen to it?! How did nothing else get any water damage?

#18405 2 years ago

dayummm, is that buying or selling?! I would of hoped around $4200-$4700

#18407 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dayuuuuuuum. That’s so 3-4 years ago!

3 years ago i would of said $3500

#18421 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Times like these I don’t know whether I should just hold on to everything or sell the lot. Lol
This hobby has gone silly.

Sell it all now and buy it back in a few years when or if this shit settles down!

#18425 2 years ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

I would use a "price check" to offer a machine for a fair price, specifically to avoid gouging someone.

You don't need a price check for your pins.. just look st the receipts! Wowzers! Nice pins

1 month later
#19060 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks!
Can anyone vouch for this Corey dude? Anyone know if he's on pinside?

I believe I've read that Luch can be bribed to help pick up, pack and ship a pin! let's get this deal done boys

#19078 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Who did I sell my Houdini to? Wanna sell it back to me?

One for sale on regina kijiji!

#19089 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You should at least add the tag 'pinball' to your(?) ad if you have not done so already. I couldn't find it just searching 'pinball'. I did find it searching 'Houdini'.
Here's the ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-general-electronics/regina/houdini-pinball-for-trade/1600575800
Rob

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I found it under pinball search. Near the bottom of the page.

Not my Houdini. But i found it under 'pinball' search as well (it's pinhead306's pin btw) someone should offer a TNA or Oktoberfest trade on it tho please! & i hope he accepts said trade offer

#19113 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Huge shout out to ImNotNorm and transprtr4u for packing up and shipping my Tales from the crypt so well.
I picked up the machine today, packed nicely on a extra large pallet. Not a scratch on the wrapping, so a +1 for Day and Ross I guess as well
This one was loaded with all sorts of goodies and extras that were above and beyond. The game is a dream game for me, so I'm super stoked to dig into it.. but you know you are half-way there when it travels through the rockies in stormy winter conditions, and you can set it up and power it on with no issues on arrival
Anyway.. big thanks... and assurances to anyone looking to make a deal with these folks!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/unRtgwjBpPHvNafz6

Congrats on a dream theme pin! Well, everyone wants to know how much was shipping and what size pallet!?

1 month later
#19376 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:You should probably tell us where you are……

In the city that rhymes with Fun

#19403 2 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Yeah you did a great led job on it. I don't think I changed many bulbs afterwards. You still have a high score on it too

G.o.C. Glass off Champ

1 week later
#19464 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

now we are getting opinions from across the country and from celebrities in the hobby!
This game has never been evaluated so thoroughly ever before.
Not sure what your game is worth? #askus
What do you guys think Met Pro and Prem is going for these days? I might be looking at adding either, but have not played the game enough to really know if it is worth the PREM upgrade.

There is another thread to talk to Canadian pinheads in. This one is for for selling pins in canada. You should check it out.

1 month later
#19851 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a project? Foxy Lady coctail pin. Needs full shop job & mpu repaired or replaced. $500 p/u in regina. I could pallet and ship if needed. PM if interested.

*gameplan mpu board replacements are now available on here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/build-your-own-gameplan-multi-mpu-board

2 weeks later
#19968 1 year ago
Quoted from Birdnest:

It would be fun to have a flowchart of all the games Dan has bought and sold - sometimes i think he buys the same game back before the owner even gets its home

Or there's a possibility that he sometimes facilitates deals for friends of his that don't want to deal with the hassle of kijiji and marketplace people. Never mind the scammers out there! But your theory sounds good too! Maybe pinside can make you guys a badge for people who bought a pin from Dan! hey wait, i too would have said badge!

1 week later
#20051 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

They’re all overhyped nowadays! Lol

Ohh just wait for the next one tho!

#20067 1 year ago

People probably saying the same thing about a $12k simpsons!

1 month later
#20237 1 year ago

why only 15 plays?!

2 weeks later
#20419 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

TWD Pro with mods still looking for a new home. Looking to trade it for a newer Sterns or 10.9k (OBO).

Must have the golden coinbox mod

#20445 1 year ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

Hi everyone - I live just north of Toronto (Ontario), but would like to purchase something located near Estevan (Saskatchewan). Does anyone live nearby in Saskatchewan, or know of a company that would be able to assist with packing and transporting? Really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

What is it?

1 week later
#20532 1 year ago

Burgers are even better. Some of the best i've ever had to be honest

And his Cubano.. put some respeck on that sammich!

1 month later
#20957 1 year ago
Quoted from Miranda:As an even greener newbie, the biggest hurdle for me in my neck of the woods is any project that appears with a price 30 cents lower than market value is immediately scooped up and "shopped" with LEDs and mods and put up for sale again at an inflated price. Makes it impossible to get a deal on something that I could put my own sweat equity into, or a deal on anything really.
I did manage to get a machine in my price range a month ago though, coincidentally also a Lethal Weapon 3 lol. Moving soon so it's been stashed away but really looking forward to finally setting it up

Not just people from your area scooping them up. Post an add on kijiji and you will learn that people from the west to east coast and even some Americans will message you if priced accordingly! So get used to it..or get faster at responding. Could also try a "wanted" add.

#20961 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

how the hell did you get a CCR?

He had to run thru the jungle that was down at the bayou, then took the Green River Up around the bend where they were for sale Down on the corner.. the one with Susie Q smoking some Proud Mary... (yes i just had an afternoon puff!)

3 weeks later
#21266 1 year ago
Quoted from LastCall420:

Lotr Edmonton anyone buy it ? Just seen one listed was about to message seller and then ad gone

What the heck you want two for?!

#21276 1 year ago
Quoted from LastCall420:

Price was fair I thought at $9900 obo, would sell LE and replace with that not sure if that is flipping or swapping lol

I don't mind either way dude!! Just looking at your pirdy collection! Especially the Alien! Cheers!

#21278 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy77:

looking to change up my small lineup; 1993 Williams Widebody Superpin STTNG. 9/10 beautiful condition w/mods. for sale or trade +/- cash for dmd or newer pins. this cab and playfield are amazing condition with only a bit of visible wear on the shield inserts.
-fully LEDed
-pin2dmd colour dmd
-playfield protector
-ramp protectors
-plastic protectors
-laser canon mods
-OG and alternate translites
-uss enterprise hallmark lit mod
-bird of prey lit mod
-neutral zone cliffy
-outlane extenders
-tie-back mod
10k firm on price or try your trade. located in Windsor, will travel for the right trade.

$10k & No mention of new leg levelers.. dayumm!

#21285 1 year ago

There's a The Shadow fs in Barrie, Ont on Facebook marketplace $7500 .. someone from Ontario was asking about one before..

2 months later
#21794 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nobody ever has, but supply and demand. And no matter what people say, there's a reason why Godzilla dethroned MM and it hasn't regained that position. That will always fetch a price.

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

#21808 1 year ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I was today years old when I learned we can report / complain about other peoples' ratings. What a weird feature.

The only person's ratings/review I read is Caucasian 2-step. His are non biased & he has rated almost every game.

1 month later
#22091 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Did you finally sells yours?
Rob

Yes, his sold to the local guy opening a kid's skatepark

1 month later
#22577 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Let's see, overall prices have increased approx. 30% in the last 2 years alone, there are now a modern era record of 5 or 6 new NIB games just released, all with their own appeal to different folks, vs 1 or more likely zero in the past few years, tech workers (TECH WORKERS!) are being laid off by the 10's of thousands, and interest rates are higher than they've been in over a decade.
So yeah. People are poorer or certainly feeling poorer, pins are outrageously priced, and there is more choice in appealing new games than in recent memory. All that will both shrink the potential buyer pool, and spread it more thinly around.
You want to move your pin? Lower your price! That's competition, baby.

Are you suggesting the days of me picking up an almost new in box Metallica for $6500 off of you are over?!
(Which still plays great btw)

1 week later
#22614 1 year ago

Expected Arrival of a pin that is not for sale in Canada

2 months later
6 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Dee-Bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.