(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

MM on Kijjii for $4300, lasted 3 mins. Real???

It lasted on there for a hour or two. The line regarding a bill acceptor door, made me think, Hmmmm.

#354 9 years ago

Awww nuts, even a dire hard EM guy like me knows this a great deal. To bad it aint real.

#357 9 years ago

Walk away, walk away fast.

1 month later
#564 9 years ago

On Calgary Kijiji, you have to love that ad for a free Bing Bang Bar. Tired of putting quarters in to it, ya Right. Some funny guy.

1 year later
#2865 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Kinda sucks it was fun going to it.

It was indeed a fun event. Here's hoping that there will more in the future.

1 year later
#5927 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You should be very proud of your country...

We are! Just that we are (in general) not really BIG flag wavers.

8 months later
#7787 6 years ago

If Tommy gets like 15 orders for Winnipeg all of a sudden. There shouldn't be any connection to those games going to Ontario or points east.

10 months later
#9492 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So when I told a friend I sold my gorgar to Edmonton's INFAMOUS RESELLER he wondered how long till it was back on kijiji. Apparently 7 days! And for only $850 more then I sold it for

Ha ha ha, I've bought two pins from him, with no problems actually. But surely he made a profit from me. Also his ads have in the past, been photos off of the internet, and not of the actual game for sale.

2 weeks later
#9604 5 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

Any in house repair guys in Edmonton? Have a broken jet bumper and another minor issue I need fixed.

If it was Gottlieb EM, I would be glad to help.

3 months later
#10427 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for years now

That is going to happen as the buyers realize that it will take more effort to get the games to work. The selling prices are not to bad for what their condition is.
The juke box needed a ton of work. At least they will not end up in the closest dumpster. Saved for parts, or projects for another day.

2 weeks later
#10541 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Great deal here on a standup pinball!!

For a few years in the mid 1970s' there was a retailer in Calgary selling Pachinko's by the truck load. Even had them set up at the Stampede a few times.

1 week later
#10631 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

The Fun Cruise is up for sale on Kijiji. Asking price is $600. Not a horrible markup if you consider that (with Auction fees) it probably cost the original purchaser $400 to pickup.

It is a low production pin. It might be the last flipperless pin made. There are 2 versions Fun Cruise and Deluxe Fun Cruise. Also an AAB version called Gay Cruise. It has no flippers but the lower kickers are very strong and will get the ball back to the top of the playfield.

1 year later
#13469 3 years ago

The notice states it is sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Darcy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.