(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6085 7 years ago

Anyone in the Toronto area with a BSD or The Shadow for sale? Or anything else in that era?

#6086 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone in the Toronto area with a BSD or The Shadow for sale? Or anything else from that era?

#6097 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

A few games just came up on Kijiji in Red Deer: Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Alien Poker and Black Knight 2000. Not bad prices depending on condition and whether they're games you're interested in.

Kinda looking for games like BSD, The Shadow, No Good Gofers, etc...

#6129 7 years ago

Anyone near Toronto have a BSD, NGG or Getaway for sale?

3 weeks later
#6410 7 years ago

Anyone in Ontario selling a BSD?

#6433 7 years ago

Anybody in Toronto interested in a very nice example of a TZ?

I'm looking for a MB, TOM, and possibly a couple others.

Depending on the game, we might be able to do cash to make up the difference in value.

PM me if interested.

1 week later
#6521 7 years ago
Quoted from Gunnder:

Just gauging interest for now, but I may have a HUO Ghostbusters LE for sale soon. Local deals only (located in GTA), no shipping. Many mods as well, mostly cosmetic, but can be removed to lower price a bit, etc.

+1 for a top notch guy!

1 week later
#6598 6 years ago

How much would you guys say the following games are worth these days in excellent condition (in Canada, of course):

- TAF
- Getaway
- JD
- NGG
- Shadow
- BSD
- WCS

Cheers

#6617 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

TAF 8000
HS2 3500
JD 3500
NGG 4500
TS 5000
BSD 4500
WCS 3500

Now the question is... Anyone nearby selling a H2 or NGG?

#6619 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

As you've already got a Lawlor (the best one) I'd go with the getaway.

Now just a matter of finding a mint one

1 week later
#6675 6 years ago

Anyone in Toronto and surrounding areas with a nice TOM to sell/trade?

1 month later
#6998 6 years ago

Any fellow Canucks have a nice BSD, NGG, H2, FT or WW for sale?

#7025 6 years ago

Just putting a feeler out there... I have a very nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure with an excellent pf, new decals on can, gorgeous powder coating, colorDMD, Pinsound, and LEDs.

Ideally looking for a trade, and perhaps cash depending. I'm only interested in 90s B/W games, games including: SS, TOM, NGG, H2, Shadow, White Water, JN, TOTAN, etc...

I'm not in any rush to move the game, but I figured I'd post this just to see what is out there and maybe find something that will inspire me to do a trade.

Local trades only. Pics available upon request. PM if interested. Cheers

#7048 6 years ago

I'm in Toronto, and potentially getting a game from Calgary. Wondering if anyone can point me to a local tech or knowledgeable pinhead that I might be able to hit to do a quick quality inspection.

Thanks in advance

#7051 6 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Jay Richardson Pinball 403 807 2382 http://www.richardsonpinball.com

Thanks!

Can anyone suggest a shipping company to use to ship from Calgary to Toronto? And what is the ballpark cost to do this?

#7053 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Day & Ross/Sameday or Vitran for shipping.
Should be around 250.00 to 300.00 depot to depot
Ship at owners risk,they don't insure used games.

How about STI/NAVL?

I hear that they ensure their shipments and also offered Door to Door Service.

#7055 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

They partner up with someone in Canada,guys I listed usually.

Anyone have experience with them?

#7059 6 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

I used Uship with success, to transport from London Ont to Montreal Qc, door to door. Get an email and deal directly with the shipper.

Do you happen to have a contact there?

#7075 6 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Try Mackie. They're the local STI uses to deliver games.

Have you had any experience with Mackie? I just got a quote from Michelle B (STI).

I've also received a few quotes from Uship, but would like to hear from anyone that has used this service.

#7094 6 years ago
Quoted from psychopat:

Hi guys, looking to buy a T2 pinball from BC. I need to ship it to Ottawa. Do you have any recommendation on which shipping company I should use and how much that could cost approx?
Thanks

Try Uship.com

You can also try Mackie.

I'm in the same position with a potential trade in Calgary.

#7104 6 years ago

Just a self bump... I have a mint IJ IJ with colorDMD and Pinsound for trade.

Looking to trade a TOM, TOTAN, SS, or White Water in comparable condition.

Have a potential trade going in Calgary, but the shipping seems to be an issue for the other party. If this trade doesn't materialize, I'm open to other offers.

I've had a few offers already to buy the game, but I'm more interested in trades.

Here's a little video:

More videos and photos available upon request.

#7106 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I just shipped Safecracker to Winnipeg,easy to do.
His shipment was under 100.00 with Sameday.

Did you have to do the packing, or did they come and do it for you?

Any details you could provide would definitely help. Thanks!

#7116 6 years ago

Can someone explain what would be required if I were to ship depot to depot.

How exactly do you wrap a game. The more details the better for this noob

And after you have it wrapped up, do you drop it to the depot and then they strap it to a pallet?

Help please!

#7129 6 years ago

Anyone have a Tales From The Crypt for sale?

1 week later
#7168 6 years ago

Just a bump... Very nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure for trade.

See ad at: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52100

Have a potential trade for a TOM going, but it's not looking like it's going to happen.

Get in touch if interested in a trade.

Cheers

#7176 6 years ago

BUMP

Looking to trade this very beautiful IJ: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52100

Interested in trading for any of the following (+cash depending on game) in order of preference:

- TOM
- WH2O
- TOTAN
- SS
- TAF
- BSD
- HS2

PM if interested. Willing to trade/ship across provinces.

#7201 6 years ago

I heard a few of you dropped by Spencer's place the other day to play his games. Anyone get a go on his TOM? Want some feedback on it.

Cheers

#7203 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ive played it, its beautiful.

Would you say it's in mint condition?

#7215 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Jesus man...just fly out and look at it and stop bugging everyone...

Oh right, wouldn't want to call on anyone in the community for help in a forum... WTF was I thinking?

#7217 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

How many people do you need to tell you that is a beautiful pin? How many pictures do you require? You are dropping a pile of cash. invest in a ticket to come see it. You can be the only judge. Everyone has a different opinion as to what is "nice".

I'm just trying to do my due diligence before pulling the trigger on a big transaction like this. Anytime I sell something with a significant price tag, I accept that the party on the other end needs a certain level of confidence.

And especially with something like this where condition is so subjective. Even the machine I inquired about, that you personally clear coated, is seen as a very nice example to many. But looking closely you see ghosting on inserts, dings in the cab and other little imperfections. Is that still mint? Maybe to some.

I'm not looking to start up with anyone. I have a nice IJ for trade, and I'm willing to answer as many questions and take as many pics and vids as someone needs if we're seriously talking about a deal.

Have a little patience my friend, some of us are newer to this hobby

1 week later
#7246 6 years ago

Can anyone help... I'm trying to ship a pin from Toronto to Vancouver and I've been told to try Vitran or Same Day.

When calling Same Day, they said they would only send to Vancouver by air at an insane price, and Vitran says they don't do personal shipping, only business.

Help!!!

#7249 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

You can try to help this pinsider but he won't do the same for you he won't even answers you back when you try to help him . Totally ignorant !!

I sent you a PM. I didn't see your message until now. Take it easy brother, there's more than pinball to get through in a day

#7252 6 years ago

I have comparable quotes from Same Day, Day & Ross, and FedEx Freight.

Wondering what company you guys would suggest out of the bunch?

#7256 6 years ago

Quick question about Playdium. I have a AFM LE on order, and I inquired about what the final price would be since the converted quote was given to me when the US dollar was higher.

Adam gets back to me saying I can pay US dollars, but it would be $8299. I've emailed him back to ask how he's charging that while everyone else is at $7999, but he says he's waiting to hear back from his sales manager.

Getting tired of dealing with their bullshit... My next order goes through Nitro!

#7258 6 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Cancel it and do it now if he has them.

They have $1000 in a non-refundable deposit.

If he does not honor the $7999 suggested price, I'll contact my credit card to dispute.

I'm done with Playdium!

1 week later
#7285 6 years ago

Just wanted to share a quick story about a fellow Pinsider that most of you probably know, Meegis.

I was looking to do a trade for one of my games, and he PM'd me to offer help in shipping since I had never done it before. He was exceptionally generous with his time, and went out of his way to give me info on pretty much everything I needed to know.

He also let me use his warehouse, where he spent at least a couple of hours with me wrapping it up and preparing it for shipment. He patiently explained everything he was doing, and even skipped his lunch the next day to wait for Same Day to pick it up.

Not only is Meegis the most awesome guy I've met on this forum, he's one of the most genuinely kind guys I've met period. Definitely need more people like this in the hobby... And the world!

5 months later
#8005 6 years ago

Went to check out that original Medieval Madness that is up for $17,000 or whatever crazy price it is. Game is nice, likely HUO. Some raised inserts, a few minor marks on the cab. All in all a very nice machine. But that price... WTF!

1 week later
#8062 6 years ago

What does a BOP go for these days in good condition? Also, anyone looking to part with theirs?

1 month later
#8145 6 years ago

Did someone have an HEP AFM for sale here a while back?

1 week later
#8215 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I think it’s looking very good so far. 330 central is the stream so we can see the gameplay right away.

Youtube live? Twitch?

1 week later
#8315 6 years ago

Considering selling my MMR LE. Message if interested.

1 month later
#8461 5 years ago

Selling my AFMR LE (Green). More details at:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/attack-from-mars-remake-le.7153/

Prefer local, but willing to ship if you make arrangements.

Cheers.

1 week later
#8490 5 years ago

Attack From Mars LE (Green) still available for $10,500.

1 week later
#8544 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I didn't know that Nitro had color DMD's; nice! Depending on the price,should save some bucks on shipping...

Anyone know their price?

3 weeks later
#8644 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Keller restored WWH2O hep, white mountains powdercoat and yeti. Leds Invisiglass and color dmd lcd. PM if interested

How much?

#8655 5 years ago
Quoted from Blambo:

Anyone with a Ghostbusters Premium or LE? Let me know! Thanks.

I know someone with an LE.

Talk to Gunnder

2 weeks later
#8738 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have a GoT Pro for sale, $6400 and that includes shaker and colordmd. The game is in like new condition. ColorDMD looks amazing on this title.
Rob

Wish this was in Toronto. This is a game I'm interested in owning for ashort while since it's one of my favorite themes.

#8768 5 years ago

Went to check out Cabin Fever tonight, and some of the GCs on these games were unreal. How the hell did someone put 11 million on Dialed In?!?!

#8770 5 years ago

I think his initials are MSS. He was there within the last 24 hours with a score of like 4M which is also not easy to get on location. My GC at home is 3.7!!!

#8772 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Did you see my MB there?

Isn't it at Tilt?

#8774 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

He said it was going to Cabin.

Nope, not there. Though they seem to rotate games.

I hope it doesn't end up there though.... Games don't seem to get a lot of love. Playfield on TNA was covered in coil dust.

3 weeks later
#9007 5 years ago

What's a nice Sopranos worth these days?

2 weeks later
#9163 5 years ago

Likely going to have a TWD Pro available in the near future with a brand new populated pf that Stern sent me (yet to be installed).

Figure I'd put this out now and see if I can get some trade ideas. Prefer local trades.

Interested any of the following in mint condition with +/- cash depending on game: TSPP, WH2O, MET, IMDN, Spiderman, TNA, WOZ, Hobbit.

#9170 5 years ago

Any recommendations on a powder coater in the Toronto area?

#9200 5 years ago

Any good spots to play pinball in Winnipeg?

#9202 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Half pints brewing

How many games?

#9211 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Sadly I think the forth was just an event held for about two months over the summer, and is over now. Maybe one of the Winnipeg guys can correct me if I’m wrong though. It was put on by the Manitoba Pinball League and was games from people’s personal collections.

I might go scope out Half Pint.

Anyone know what games they have there?

Photo gallery shows a DI, GB, TWD, IJ but not sure how current that is.

#9220 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Nitro just shipped Deadpool to Half Pints.

Well, looks like I'm heading there!!! Haha

Thanks!

1 month later
#9512 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a Dialed In LE for your Star Trek LE?

#9524 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell or trade their Star Trek LE?

#9527 5 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Dialed In LE for a Star Trek LE or Metallica LE.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#9667 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Its from Sandeep, who cares.

Do you guys ever bump into each other at local events? I'm curious to know how that goes.

Do you guys stand by your disdain for eachother, or walk right past one another staring at your shoelaces?

I know if I'm saying half the stuff you are, things aren't going to be amiable in person.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#9936 5 years ago

Shake hands, it's only pinball...

Unless you dealt with a really well known wealthy member from Vancouver that ended up being a petty crook piece of sh!t

#9975 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Looking for a 100% working Surf Champ. Cosmetics don't matter too much, though a decent back glass preferred.
Would consider the 2 player version, Surfer.
Will pay for shipping.

Try Meegis

3 weeks later
#10130 5 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking to buy Ghostbusters Pro in the Vancouver area. Please PM if you have one for sale. Hoping for a HUO with a few mods but let me know what you have available.
I do have some 80’s arcades in collector quality condition to trade if these are of interest to anyone. Moving these out to make space for GB Pro. Donkey Kong, Centipede, Defender and Popeye. PM for details on these if interested.

I know someone with a pristine LE if you are interested. Stern sent him a fully populated Playfield that he still hasn't put in so essentially you would be getting a brand new in box game. Definitely the best one available out there unless someone still has one in a box.

2 weeks later
#10274 5 years ago

What's a nice Bride of Pinbot worth these days on our side of the border?

#10290 5 years ago

Considering parting with my MMR LE and TWD Pro (with brand new populated playfield yet to be installed).

I'm in no rush at all but figured I'd put it out there to perhaps get some conversation going.

PM me if interested.

#10321 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ouch on that moderation

Haha. Well, you're a beaut-i-ful man for trying!

#10323 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ouch on that moderation

Quoted from luch:

yes nice games

Cheers gents!

Now time to get some buyers that want minty mint games

1 week later
#10405 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I didn't think Nitro could sell into Ontario... I thought you had to buy through P1 or someone else in Ontario.

I wrote to Tommy about a BM66, and he responded and copied Player One in the email.

I think they have some issues there that have forced him not try to put his hands in other's pies. Maybe the same reasons he never got his Toronto shop off the ground?

#10410 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Just to clarify, Nitro is free to sell Canada wide. However, after much discussion... geographically it made more sense to concentrate our full efforts in the West. Who knows what the future holds...but for now our dance card is full....and we're working 7 days a week.

Makes sense. Just wish you guys were doing business out east. Hopefully in the future.

1 week later
#10513 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just drove from Aurora to Philly to pick up a game on Monday. I had my Shadow shipped from Louisiana to Niagara Falls, NY and then drove down to pick it up at the UPS store in Lewiston. They charge $30US to receive and hold the game for you. What we do for pinball

What service did you use to hold your game? I've always been curious about having a game shipped in the US and picking it up at the border.

#10533 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I use Kinek. There is no fee, you just choose the location you want, they give you an identification number, and then you get an email from the UPS Store in Lewiston when the game arrives. They even helped me with both games I have shipped there, to get them into my SUV. Great service and trustworthy. Although I didn't leave the game there very long before I went to pick it up.

Cool, and what does that fee cost? Also what roughly was the shipping cost from the seller to the depot?

#10535 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Thinking of putting my sopranos up for trade if anyone is interested. Playfield is in nice condition, cabinet has a few dings, fully working, full led. Let me know if you want pics or anything.
Cheers

Where are you located and what is the price?

2 weeks later
#10692 5 years ago

Anyone have a Game of Thrones Pro for sale?

2 weeks later
#10843 5 years ago

What a decent Space Shuttle worth these days, and... Does anyone have one for sale?

#10876 5 years ago

Got a game from Aldo1977 and just wanted to say he's a stand-up guy. Deal with confidence

1 week later
#10961 5 years ago
Quoted from Osric:

It's quite pricey due to shipping and duty. This shipment hasn't arrived yet, so I only know the cost without duty so far:
$300 PDI Sheet
$300 PDI Widebody
$70 Shipping
$210 Additional Shipping
??? Duty
$880 Total (USD)
$1,175 CAD
I don't know of a cost effective way to buy in Canada other than getting a group together to order all at once to share out the shipping costs.
Osric

Anyone know how the PDI compares to Invisiglass from JJP?

Stern HD definitely isn't as good as the JJP glass. You literally see no glass at all.

And the junk that CGC puts on it's limited edition games might as well be standard glass.

#10987 5 years ago

Have the following for sale:

- Dialed In playfield (NIB)
- Medieval Madness Remake playfield (NIB)
* works with MM, but needs some drilling *
- Coin Taker shaker motor (lightly used)

PM if interested.

#10990 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just to be clear, I imagine these are unpopulated playfields?

The Dialed In pf has the t-nuts and wooden rails installed, as well as all mylar. These are not available for sale thought JJP, so a pretty rare fine.

The Medieval Madness one is just the playfield itself. It was made for MMR, but can also be used for MM. Much nicer than the Mirco repros, as these were made by the same company that did the original pfs back int he day. I purchase this from PPS for $800 USD before shipping/taxes/duties.

2 months later
#11472 4 years ago

Want to get some opinions here... I recently entered into discussion with a well known member here about a game. I sent him a $100 EMT, but after discovering there could be some potential/future issues with the game, I decided to back out. He is avoiding my texts about sending my money back.

What do you guys think I should do?

I have a family member that is in the police (fraud department) in his city, and I'm considering that approach.

I really don't care about the money. It's the principle at this point.

I don't rea

#11479 4 years ago

I contacted him the day after sending the deposit to say I didn't feel comfortable with the deal.

Nothing was put in writing.

This isn't like I've entered into a contract with a business. We're all in this community for hopefully the greater good, so sometimes I think you just have to be fair and treat each other respectfully.

I've returned a deposit before on a game, and didn't ask any questions. It just felt right to do.

#11493 4 years ago

Glad I don't have to deal with more than my $100 loss.

I'm done here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Damien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.