(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Canuck_pinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16674 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

So I’ve been looking to sell/trade my Scared Stiff ... but I’m thinking I should just get the minor issues addressed by a professional repair guy and keeping it. I’ll never find one in as nice shape and I really do love the game (I grew up with it!)
Can anyone recommend a Pinball Repair guy in the GTA (Ontario)?

http://www.pinballexchange.com/

I had them do some work on my HS recently. Great work and reasonable prices. Still doing housecalls I believe. If it is a board issue... I would detach and bring it to them to save the call out fee.

#16676 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

USD below 1.23 We need that border reopened!

Might be a good time to do an order I've been waiting on!

1 month later
#17025 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone have a US Pinside contact they trust that can help with "friendly" shipping to Canada? Thanks.

Border should open soon if you can wait and drive to a US address shipping place.

#17039 2 years ago

What would you expect a Stern Family Guy to go for in CDN funds atm?

#17041 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

There is one for sale in Newfoundland right now for $7K, if it sells then I'd say I expect a Family Guy to go for $7K

Hmmm... that seems high, seeing them sell on here in the states around $5k, with exchange that looks to be about $1k high. Sellers market though atm.

1 week later
#17085 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

What’s a Demo Man worth these days?

Saw the one on FB?

#17125 2 years ago

Value in can $ for a Party Zone?

3 months later
#17776 2 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Elvira House of Horrors, if anyone is thinking of letting one go, to make room for something new.... Also looking for Funhouse, Bride of Pinbot, and a Williams Medieval Madness. Please private message me, Cheers!!

Bride of Pinbot listed on an Ontario FB page for sale. No idea if they'll ship it, asking $5300 I believe.

#17785 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Whoever picked up the Comet/Hurricane deal on FB the other day for $4,500 did well!

Was it both for 4500.... thought that was just for one of them.

1 month later
#18156 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The doors always open...

Letting all the burglars know I guess.

1 week later
#18175 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I bought a set of mirror blades for my JJP. They got damaged in shipping. The two skinny tabs are bent. They are still 100% funtional. Unfortunately they can’t be banged straight because of the limited clearance in GnR. I also don’t have the equipment to cut them properly. Properly cut and installed a new machine you wouldn’t even notice. They fit all JJP machines
I’m in the middle of a Canada post claim and if they don’t want them back (which is suspect) they are available. This is a pay it forward, pick up in the GTA if your close. I will ship at shippers expense.
Most importantly, nitro has been incredible and sent me new blades before Canada post emailed me back.

If they fit on a Highspeed or a Taxi I may have interest... and am right next door in Burlington.

1 week later
#18236 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

You spelt Canucks wrong..what a fn mess that pk/team overall is in right now. I’m choosing to drink n play pin/golden tee 2nite over watching the game

Look forward to when VAN and MTL play... then at least one of us gets a win guaranteed!

#18268 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Where do you guys buy your balls? I need replacements for a JJP (GnR SE).

Usually in the wife's purse....

Oh... PINballs... Drapl

#18296 2 years ago

How many Canadian pesos is a Stranger Things LE or Premium nowadays?

#18302 2 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Anyone got a project Taxi that they're willing to part with? Doesn't have to be pretty, or even working. Willing to buy or trade.

Just got one.
Are you looking to buy, trade?
Budget?

#18320 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

i agree with the insurance ... but the legal documents don't mean squat , even if you win in court try chasing them down for your money!
moral victory and big lawyers fees at best !

there are cheap options, like Legal Shield (~$30 a month)

1 week later
#18375 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Anything in stock for sale there (Player one)??

I was inquiring the other day... said they have Stranger things coming in soon.

2 weeks later
#18541 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also, going to list my High Speed in January. My family is quarantining atm.
Hardtop, comets, titans, Freeplay40 translucent red ramp, custom stoplight, Freeway sign mod, cushioned target decals, new flipper assemblies, cliffys...probably something else I've forgotten. Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very good (maybe an 8/10? Everyone has different opinions) No lockbar holes etc.

Thought you were putting it in a local brewery?!

What happened?

#18543 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Little thing called Covid
I have room for 3 games in my house.
I have 4 right now and a deposit on another.

That sucks. Brewery said 'not yet' i take it?
Which brewery were you putting it in? So many good ones in the Hammer.

#18551 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm friendly with the Collective Arts guys. They may take a few in the Taphouse in the spring still. We have talked about getting enough in there for the league to be able to play there sometimes. This one was going to go in their new Arthouse building downtown. They were supposed to take ownership on December first but there have been delays. Also, pretty sure we are about to hit another lockdown (complete with more virtual school). We need more room in the house if I'm not routing it.

I know a few of them as well.

Hope you're wrong about lockdowns.

No kids though, so... meh... good luck with it.

#18571 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Also, going to list my High Speed in January. My family is quarantining atm.
Hardtop, comets, titans, Freeplay40 translucent red ramp, custom stoplight, Freeway sign mod, cushioned target decals, new flipper assemblies, cliffys...probably something else I've forgotten. Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very good (maybe an 8/10? Everyone has different opinions) No lockbar holes etc.

Guess you're loving the post on FB for your sale.
Yikes. Lots of people playing price police.

#18573 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Actually the listing has had almost exclusively positive reactions. Literally one guy was being a butt. No need to poke bears

meh... I count 2 being dicks... but perhaps the one actually wasn't sure which HS it was and isn't questioning your price with all the "$6000?!!??"

GLWS it looks pretty minty.

3 weeks later
#18943 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Can someone in Canada that can pack for shipping or preferably in Ontario help me out and sell me their Strangers Things Premium or LE so my wife and kids will stop asking me. I will pay realistic market pricing. I don't care if you have a topper, shooter rod, mods or even the UV kit. Did I say please? Just send me a DM or you can publicly ridicule me here in the open forum, your choice. Cheers!

Have you spoken to Player 1 in mississauga?
I enquired about Stranger things... said they could get me a Pro within weeks. Premium and LEs are done though I think.
How picky are they?

#18945 2 years ago
Quoted from apexsl:

Yah I have found Pro NIB ones. They have played the Pro on location but they saw the projection mapping and loved that. I do too, it is a first in pinball and looks really cool in a dark room.

Fair enough.
Good luck!

#18975 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

How much is a SW pinball 2000 worth (in Canadian) in great shape?

One for sale in QC for $6500 currently

#18978 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

BTW RFM is twice the game SWEP1 is. SW is beautiful but boring as f...
RFM can be updated to newer code that's still being developed. https://www.mypinballs.com/software/rfm/code_updates.jsp
If you get the Linux based Pinbox/Nucore system then the swap between RFM/SWEP1 is as simple as just switching playfields. Nothing else to do the computer recognizes which one is plugged in.

Just got RFM yesterday... it is AWESOME.

#18981 2 years ago

Nice! What did you pay?

I did a partial trade of my TAXI + cash. Their sticker price was $6450

#18991 2 years ago

Approximate value for my HS.

Pondering going down to 1 Machine.
(Knowing fully that I will likely replace it at some point... )

It is full LED.
Has the upright stoplight upgrade/toy.
Cabinet has scabs on the corners of the head, general wear. Probably 7/10.
Playfield is showing some wear. Some touch ups done previously.
A great playing machine all around.

What do you think is a fair ask?

#18993 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

3000-3600 totally depending on the buyer also?

Hmmm... lower than I thought.

Local reseller has it at retail for $5000. Seeing them both they are pretty similar condition. As they are retail I would expect it to be a bit higher... but not 1500 to 2000 higher.

#18998 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

in Ontario 4-5k

Thanks Luch

#19077 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Who did I sell my Houdini to? Wanna sell it back to me?

Maybe you didn't sell it... maybe it just disappeared and you'll have to wait for it to reappear.

1 week later
#19136 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Elvira HOH in Ottawa.
Very clean. Shooter, blades.
Local buyer only.
$14.5 or best offer, want it gone.

$14.50 is a steal. Heck... I'll throw the extra 50cents in so we can do simple folding bills.

1 week later
#19234 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Unfortunately not to me (although Rob was super fair about everything, hope to work with him someday). Therefore to repeat myself….
Looking to buy a Beatles Gold, Batman 66 or a Stern Pro (Deadpool, Star Wars, Iron Maiden, Walking Dead, Munsters + others)
Cash in hand. Send me a message if you have something you might want to sell.

Not looking for a Taxi ramp anymore though... right!?

#19237 2 years ago

Oh... weird... you have identical wish list to another guy from Milton who I sold a ramp to.

#19256 2 years ago
Quoted from mIkea:

chaz009 always wants whatever I want!
Hmmm. Other way around actually….
And thanks for the ramp!!

Glad it worked for ya!

#19270 2 years ago

Where do you guys get those snazzy printed Covers made?

1 week later
#19296 2 years ago

Anyone in Southern Ontario that has RFM and were able to update to applejuice software?

#19300 2 years ago

Yowza.
$24.5k...
How much was it new 2 years ago?

#19302 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

About the same as JJP POTC LE when new. And now they are still about the same on the used market.
You *COULD* just look it up in the marketplace right here on Pinside

No need to get salty.
Was simply a question. I have no idea what they originally retailed for as I have never bought NIB.
Just shocked that they'd retail for the price of a new car.

#19304 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Wasn't meant as salty, just an example of the madness. (See what I did there??)
New games landed in Canada after taxes (Ont/Que) are anywhere from about $10,500 - $19,000 depending on model/trim. JJP CEs for example are at that top range.

All good.
thanks!

#19340 2 years ago

Selling my HS.
$4500 obo
No trades.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

1 week later
#19367 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

To, like, build a fort with?

As an addition to your fridge box fort. Duh.

#19368 2 years ago

Anyone sitting on a SWE1 Full playfield ready to drop in a Pinball2000 cabinet they are looking to part with?

I have RFM but love the idea I could have a second game to swap in to change it up. (Much easier to store a playfield than an entire second machine)

#19370 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

until you have to do the change over !

I've already pulled the current one out to put on side blades, wasn't too difficult... which I just realised won't go with the star wars... doh.

(edit: guess I could put a temporary cover if I did swap out)

#19373 2 years ago
Quoted from kyriel:

That changeover isn't challenging. To B/W's credit, they made it pretty easy.
I briefly owned A SWE1. I would have owned it less briefly if I'd had a RFM playfield to swap out every little while!

I've heard SWE1 is not great. But new code could help, like RFM is helped a lot by the new coding.

#19389 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Just saw this and thought of your post.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/posts/5226117517422487
PNW pinball classifieds on FB
Kris Donohoo
Looks like the kit in box @ 2k USD.

Just asked to join... can't see it otherwise.

Thanks!

1 week later
#19454 2 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

You can get whatever you ask, if you are willing to wait long enough. (And never tell anyone what you actually got on the day of sale)
Shadow, or any other title.

and everyone has their own idea as to what is fair value.

I recently sold a pin and got a few people immediately offering a third less than my asking price because it was "rough" according to them. And others wanting to pay my full ask and shipping.

In the end... I sold it in 2 days for my price to someone local.

#19473 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ugh I hate it when I get an extra Le.

Begs the question if a Limited Edition.... is truly limited if you grab multiple...

#19487 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Back to things for sale,
Gottlieb Mars God of War -$3200. Game is in amazing shape. If anyone is interested feel free to reach out by PM, or check it out on facebook or kijiji.
Turns out wife doesn't want me to use vacation money for the CCr coming soon… so sadly some have to go…

Saw your post on FB.
Nice looking machine.

#19507 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

FH 9k
TAF 11k
TZ 12k
MM 13k
Congo 9k
BSD 9k
Tom 10k
73k and I think I'm high on some of those titles. I know of a few of those games selling at posted prices. Haven't seen a bsd sell in a while. What a joke price wise this hobby has become

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/kitchener-waterloo/bsd-pinball-machine-player-s-condition-7000/1609705501

#19510 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

BSD for sale on KIJIJI $7000 in Kitchener
Edit! Sorry already posted

Yup. Beat ya to it!

1 week later
#19524 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, not buying any more pinball games.
Rob

Never heard that before...

#19540 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

My personal best ... Edmonton to Denver CO. Left Edmonton Wednesday morning and was back home Friday night ... 2.5 days ... 5200k

Jeebus.
What pin was it?

#19571 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

Looking for a players grade, non-restored Taxi

Traded mine in January... would have fit the bill for ya... though I don't know if you would have paid what they gave me on a trade.

(I Liked the game... wife hated it as the repetitive callouts drove her nuts.)

1 week later
#19618 2 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Yeah when I was moving my Iron Man a couple months ago everyone wanted the vault and nobody wanted the original version. I had to keep dropping the price until it finally went.

What's the difference?

1 month later
#20004 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Anyone looking to move a Guardians of the Galaxy anytime soon? Checking before I put a deposit on the new run. Wife is still pissed I traded our first one.

One in London, ON

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/stern-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pinball-machine-royal-upgraded/1620250671

#20006 1 year ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Yup, but I can get another game with the difference in cost. Those mods aren't worth 4k to me.

Ok.
Just passing along one I saw.

You're welcome.

2 weeks later
#20125 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'm a little far, but moving pins is easy. I've helped many people on and off this forum.
If I can assist and am within reasonable distance, no problem.

Think he means sell to him

4 weeks later
#20316 1 year ago

I have seen lots of good ones. They did not see a lot of use because they sucked\, lol.

Depends what code is running

#20322 1 year ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Having both pin2000 is a bonus. Being able to swap is having two for one footprint. Glad we found a SWE1 kit for RFM. Found extra computer eventually too and a Nucore kit. Pin 2K isn't as bad as it is made out to be, it's now a good addition to a small to mid sized collection. Grab it if you can!

Yup... been watching for a SWE1 kit...

1 week later
1 week later
#20518 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Why can't you be closer to Edmonton LOL

Only 7hrs and 46 minutes.... plus you get to see Saskatoon on route!

1 week later
#20577 1 year ago

Lots of nice ones sitting on the market.
I have a few saved on FB marketplace and watching them drop.
I went from 3 machines to one in the beginning of the year. Was going to add more and decided to wait... may just pay off.

#20579 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

This is the time of year when only players/collectors are buying.. Winter is coming... :/

I don't disagree... but with the economy effectively in the shitter... luxury items are going to drop in their market appeal.

#20684 1 year ago

Alien listed in TO on Facebook for $7000.
Seems like a fair price. Only 105 plays.

#20686 1 year ago
Quoted from Nickson:

It’s an obvious scam

How are you sure??

#20687 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

How are you sure??

Nevermind... just found the ad they stole the pics from on pinside

#20697 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I couldn’t find the ad for Alien. They must be a Pinsider and read this!

May have been reported... after a little fun

#20706 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Stranger Things Premium for sale.
As soon as I find an LE

I hope you find it soon.... and then you contact me next door in Burlington

4 weeks later
#20954 1 year ago

I just drove to NY to pickup a home use only Lethal Weapon 3 after searching for one for 2 years.

YEs!
More coming this side of the border as opposed to heading south!

#21006 1 year ago

Decent looking Data East Simpsons machine in London, ON for $5500. On FB Marketplace

#21017 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Touchdown Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Been in a household basement since 1998. Seldom used. Will need some maintenance to make it 100%. Fun game. Sounds still work. Functions.”
2022-09-19
Bowmanville, ON
925 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 490 times

Any of the Oshawa area folks have any insight here. Seems like it's a fair price... but not sold.

1 week later
#21181 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

Us too! It’s been over 23 degrees everyday in Vancouver since like august! this time last year people were boating on hw1 during the floods

I was in Vancouver for the first time last year during the monsoon. Man that was brutal.

1 week later
#21251 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Johnny Mnemonic for sale ad in ON kijiji. Buddy gives life advice after calling out his own low ball price in ad.
Anyway, thought it was funny. Peace.

To be fair... he's not wrong

If you're worried about a recession... a pinball purchase is probably not priority one.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#21553 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Munsters Pro for sale or trade with lots of nice mods. Check it out!

Machine - For Sale

Munsters (Pro) for Sale or Trade

New ad!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lots of mods. Great condition besides a few scratches on the magnet plastic cover (from cleaning). 100% working as it should.

If I sell, I'm asking 10.5K OBO.

The mods are as f...”

18 hours ago

Milton, ON

chaz009

10,500 (OBO)

Guessing you're wanting that GOTG?

#21558 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

GotG is not top on my wanted list but I’d definitely consider a GotG since I haven’t owned one yet!

Oh... just assumed as you said you were messaging about the one for sale

2 weeks later
#21711 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

this is in my town , if you get me the address i will go look at it for you , mike

Not for me... for chaz009...

#21713 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Much appreciated Mike! Unfortunately, by the sellers own admission, it's not in the condition I'm looking for.

What'd he say is wrong?

3 weeks later
#21803 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the reason is all the noobs who bought GZ rated it as high as possible so they can tell everyone they own the #1 rated pin. Wait for Scooby to come out, it will be up there in less than 6 months as well. I truly question if the majority of the voters have even played MM.

To be fair. I played MM a I preferred Stranger Things to it. The barcade had MM, Stranger Things, JP, Mandalorian. We pumped a lot of coins into Stranger things... some in MM... and did not care for the other 2.

Think it all comes down to what you like personally.

#21823 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Time to update your bingo cards.
Also, in the news today, everyone in Canada lives in Toronto!

Perhaps the guy was directing his request to Torontonians IN the Canada group.

No need to get your panties in a knot about it.

2 weeks later
#21991 1 year ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Got a turtles premium for sale pretty much brand new

Location?
Price?

Those may help in selling

#21995 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I like to make up prices and location to see how close I am.
I'll guess 12,000 and Peekaboo Corner, New Brunswick

Gotta play the odds... central Saskatchewan... $11,499

#22024 1 year ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Saw the replies to my Tmnt premium post
In Calgary asking 11000$

Dang... I was closest but went over.
Price it right rules.

3 weeks later
#22195 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

It just sucks they gave him a game that not a lot of people will buy… half the population doesn’t know who the cop fighters are, it’s not like a GNR or ACDC

Idk about that.
Foo fighters are very well known.
90s grunge kids who loved Nirvana et al immediately gravitated to FF when Grohl released the first album. Now those kids are in their mid 40s to early 50s and are nostalgic for their youth... like grown men who buy big expensive toys with silver balls.

#22201 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am looking to sell my James Bond LE NIB at regular price and because someone will ask, I am selling as I bought the 60th and even though I am a JB fan I don't want 2 JB themed pins (and yes I know they are completely different games).
$12999 USD + tax
If you want to pay in CAD today the exchange rate would be 1.35. So in you live in Ontario $12999 x 1.13 = $ 14688.87 USD x 1.35 = $ 19830 CAD
Please no offers below this price.
If it does not sell I will open and play.
IC included in price
Cheers

May want to add location and if you'll ship.

#22203 1 year ago
Quoted from generalgman:

13% sales tax. Ontario.

That was their example.... but nowhere does it say "located in..."

#22205 1 year ago
Quoted from apexsl:

I am sorry I thought it says where I am in my profile as I see where everyone else is. I am in Ontario just east of Toronto. Yes I can ship buyer pays freight.

Nope... yours doesn't show

#22219 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yep
Nirvana was late late high school and university for me. Love FF, not a super fan but they are easily a top 10-15 band for me. I can easily get this game if it plays well.

You should... then I'll drive over!
Lol

#22221 1 year ago

Phantom of The Opera for sale on FB in Hamilton, ON for $5000

Think I recall someone asking recently

#22283 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Heading to Peterborough Ont in the morning. Is the snow as bad as they are saying? I’m picking up an Asteroids arcade.

Out this way they are saying 25-35cm... and then it will be a warm sunny day... so conditions could be a bit dicey.

1 week later
#22340 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

And if you get the Multimorphic P3, buying new games costs less than $5k CAD

After you buy the cabinet for the different games for a lot more than $5k CDN.

I love the concept though.

#22344 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Oh hell yes it's expensive to get started (about the same as a Stern prem). But then as soon as you get a second game you've "saved money". Focus on how much you saved as opposed to how much you've spent.
I went all in. My add-on modules are a few months backlogged though.

Absolutely it will save money.
How long does it take to change from one module to the next?

The space saving is the other biggie. I don't have a huge space, so I have room for one... mayyyybe 2 machines.

#22367 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

canada... thanks for the smiles people!

No Problem. Send that MM my way as a thanks.

#22458 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

If you wait a little while Stern is putting them back on the line.

That's great news!!

1 week later
#22499 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

waiting till its $1500.00

Ready to swoop in at $1505

1 week later
#22548 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I'm a big fan - even if you aren't it's not offensive music by any stretch.
Very likely a top 10 or even top 5 pin. My neighbor has one coming very soon.

I need better neighbors

#22559 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Well I don't have pins for sale but I have a brand new location to play and it's pretty F'n awesome!!!
Blue Jays just posted this on FB. It's the WestJet Flight Deck and they will have 4 pins available to play. I'm not a big baseball fan, seasons too long, but I will definitely be going to more games this year.
You can't post photos on here but they have the following:
Turtles
Star Wars
Avengers
Hot Wheels
Also, Golden Tee, Arcade Legends shuffle board and more.
Looks incredible.

To make being at a game interesting

#22569 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Has the demand gone down, or is there so much supply and choice for NIB alone? I haven't seen prices dropping, no matter how much I want them to

See a lot of used machines sitting far longer than they have the last few years. Lots of folks dropping prices (likely due to having a NIB coming in). There are some 'deals' to be had I think... but nothing compared to 5+ years ago

1 month later
#22891 11 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

waiting for the we all live in igloos comment !

Well....

Your football team WAS the Eskimos...

Soooo...

2 weeks later
#23083 10 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There are a few that are heavier. Woz is one. Ruined my hardwood floor getting that beast in.
MM P3 is just about the heaviest modern game out there. It's funny to read about folks trying to set it up but they can't even lift the back to put the legs on.

RFM is heavy AF

3 weeks later
#23224 10 months ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Agreed. It's not a great game, but I do like the UV switching and the vagina monster. It's pretty fun but not worth the insane pricing, like most titles these days.

You mean the prolapsed anus bash toy?

2 weeks later
#23322 9 months ago
Quoted from guard:

EM's and more EM's......Chris has to move and wont have room for his massive collection. I've played most of these, they are well kept.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2195084207369422/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9e35b155-1af5-4c7e-8c57-0c05068024b4

Saw that... I'm sure his inbox exploded

3 months later
#23872 5 months ago

Why does almost everyone spell 'Border' incorrectly. kool1 got it right.... the rest of you though... unless you guys are talking about making a snowboarder (or someone that rents a room in your house) angry when you say "Cross the boarder" of course.

#23875 5 months ago
Quoted from roar:

Sorry we confused you into thinking we were talking about upsetting snowboarders, that must have been triggering for you I will try and be more conscious of the correct spelling moving forward.

Thank you kind internet stranger.
I won't forget your sacrifice.

1 week later
#23951 5 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

Anybody have recommendations for board repairs in Canada?
I've got two early Sys11 boards (high speed and road kings). I want to send out. One (high speed) I know is intermittently locking a coil on (all coils checked, soldered, and new diodes installed).
Someone jacked up the board in the past. Half the traces in the special solonoid section is gone. I swapped out the drive and pre drive transistors, swapped out the 7402, and confirmed it was working as expected. I did my best with the garbage hacked up board that was there, but I'm not a pin board expert, I don't have any test fixtures, and don't really want to build them up for one board.
The other one is out of a game I just got, I know the game works, but it's an unknown quantity, just want to get it checked out.
Willing to ship it across the border, but prefer not to.

I had my HS board repaired by these guys. No complaints and priced well.

https://g.co/kgs/b8pi7M

1 month later
#24150 3 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:I somehow end up with titles.
Just seem to be at that place/time.
Even when not looking, it's hard to pass up a good deal.

What'd ya get?

3 weeks later
#24345 3 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:He has a few up for low prices.
Edit. Can’t find them now.

They were legit. I bought them all.
Suckers!

Jk

3 weeks later
#24455 70 days ago

Somebody just listed Baywatch, indy 500 and Dr. Who for $14k EACH! On FB marketplace... yikes.

#24456 70 days ago

Oh... and Harley for$14k as well.

#24459 70 days ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Good luck with that never will happen lol

I can only hope they meant 14k for the lot.

Heck there's a guy thinning out his collection of like new Sterns for $9500 I saw!

#24461 70 days ago
Quoted from Hershy:

All pro machines for $9500 each

Better deal than a $14k Baywatch! Lol

#24467 69 days ago
Quoted from nagamitsu:

Those $14k machines listed, it's a scam

You messaged them? Or found the pics they were using online?

#24472 69 days ago
Quoted from nagamitsu:

Their Facebook account appears to be a stolen/hacked account. 5 friends (all from outside of Canada basically) and seems indicative of scams made with a stolen account.
Tim

Soooo.... should we all mess with them... or just all report them

1 week later
#24521 55 days ago

Looks like 7-7.5 USD is the going rate according to recent pinside sales.
Richard

There's one listed for $6500usd that looks pretty nice.

2 weeks later
#24573 36 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Considering trading my Shadow for either a Star Trek pro or toward a Godzilla pro.
Leds, Titans (purple ring, stock black posts), spare sling plastics, manual, Aurich package. No sactum wear. Left ramp Marco replacement. Running LX-5. Also have unintsalled city scape backdrop. Couple dings around where the legs meet the cabinet but over its in great shape.
PM if you have a Star Trek or Godzilla you'd be interested in trading. Cheers.

Didn't you post like a month ago that you were happy to have it back in the lineup?

#24577 36 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

January but yeah. Itch scratched. Unfortunately I only have so much room and money. I get more playtime out of modern titles. I can beat Shadow way easier than I remember. I love it and I'd keep it if I were rich but I want a new game. It'll go back on my wishlist with Black Knight until I move to a bigger house or strike it rich

fair enough. I only have space for 1 game... so I get it.

#24579 36 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I can usually get about 6mo out of a game unless it's a top 3 favs.
Shadow made it 3yrs the first time but I've only had it 2mo this time and I'm thinking I want another Stern instead. More to do.

I'm thinking multimorphic (P3) for the ability to buy modules... but want to play one first

#24591 36 days ago
Quoted from luch:

ShinyNick has one with all the modules too

Oh... he's not far.

If I get serious about dropping that cash I'll reach out.

Thanks.

2 weeks later
#24667 22 days ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Anyone know the person who is selling the Farfalla in Hamilton?

On FB or Kijiji?

Think it's in Halton Hills. If it's the same one.
Good guy.

#24677 21 days ago
Quoted from roar:

I’m really sure it’s the Toronto Pinball Exchange. I haven’t been by in years but the location Kijiji has is right where they are located. They’ve got other arcade stuff listed. Not sure if Dallas is still there or not but she was always straight and honest with me and good to deal with.

Agree. They are great to deal with in my experience.
Had them service a machine, traded one to them, and bought one as well as parts.

#24682 20 days ago

That was fun.
Just had a lil fun with a scammer from "Niagara" selling a Demo Man for only $1500...

Shockingly the pics were the same as one on kijiji in Yellow knife.

When I screenshotted the kijiji one he said it's not there anymore... brought to his place in Niagara. Lol... just that small drive ya know

2 weeks later
#24838 24 hours ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

That's fair!
I only have room for one, so I'm definitely getting the itch though

Starship troopers for $6k, maybe they'll ship.

https://www.facebook.com/share/y18uqLyqWGcBFD5A/?mibextid=kL3p88

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Canuck_pinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.