(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CanadianPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10921 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Can you please message me where to get those special roms?
And still interested in a pirates or dialed in if someone needs funds for a SWORD OF RAGE

hobbyroms.com ships out of Ontario

1 month later
#11249 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Probably lol, moving to an acreage finally this year, and my 'games room' is going to be smaller though, and Id rather give up my GT than more pins

Can the TV be swapped out to a bigger or smaller screen?

2 months later
#11690 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Hi guys, I'm new to Pinside but very happy/excited to be part of this community. I hear it's the "place to be" for anyone who loves pinball ... so I already feel at home!
I just had a short conversation with extraballingtmc. I was inquiring about his Rob Zombie, that I'd love to have, but unfortunately he has explained to me that this would involve using depots, etc. Something I don't want to get involved with.
But I'm in the GTA on Ontario and I'm looking to buy locally. My most wanted pins at the moment are (preferably Pro if applicable):
- Scared Stiff
- Black Hole
- The Simpsons Pinball Party
- WOZ
- Transformers
- Star Wars
- Phantom of the Opera
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Iron Maiden
- Rob Zombie
Please PM me even if you MIGHT have one for sale, or know of somewhere in the GTA that might have one for sale ... heck, even if you know a good place in the area that to play pins.
Looking forward to learning lots and contributing to the forums.

POST #11662

3 months later
#12327 4 years ago

Really nice C37

1 month later
#12501 4 years ago

Sold an gone to a great WedgeHead collector

1 week later
#12544 4 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Centigrade 37 new price $1800
Cleopatra $1600

Keep dreaming on that c37 price. Maybe if you "stepped up" and delivered a 100% working game you'd get an average price

#12548 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Hey bruh, what's up your craw?

Seller is notorious for pushing crap at high prices! "Edumacating" the public 1 post at a time

1 month later
#12813 4 years ago

Pro Tip: Add 5% white vinegar to Swiss Chalet sauce.

1 month later
#13229 4 years ago

Get your sales in before tonight

#13235 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Does a new level of quarantine come into affect tonight or ?

In Ontario it does at 11:59 pm tonight.

#13238 4 years ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Good news here... trucking / freight companies are considered to be an "essential service" at present. Freight - including pins - will continue to move!

Probably not, depot to depot is non existent right now for LTL. It also means two ppl would have to leave their houses to drop off/pick up.

It might work for house to house but you'll pay

#13239 4 years ago

Fines are ranging from $1k to $100K depending on situation, this includes personal and commercial.

And if you don't already know, Canadian Military is on the move to "help out" where needed.

#13243 4 years ago
Quoted from WanderingEskimo:

Depot to Depot running fairly well at present, COVID-19 has halted any terminal pick-ups and drop-off, however.
Day + Ross is running quite efficiently, given the circumstances. I was briefed by my logistics manager just this afternoon... out of all Canadian carriers, Day + Ross seems to be doing the best.

All correct, I should have clarified personal depot drop off/ pickups for LTL

On a commercial side, it's a boon for FTL and LTL....Ocean too as APAC ramps back up. Air....still ugly!

#13259 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I mentioned that in previous posts.
Glad you have a way.
Just don't want you to get stuck. Never meant anything I'll by my post.
I'm still helping people on this end because I have truck dock access if needed.

How are they getting it to your dock?

#13261 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Business to business has not been disrupted.

Home to depot or depot to home?

#13268 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What precautions are you taking with the current Corona virus situation when picking up a game in person or selling a game? I have a few games pending pick up and was curious if others are taking precautions when doing the transaction. Are you still taking physical cash? I usually like to have people come in and try other games in my collection and talk about the hobby. But that is tough in today's environment. I have one buyer who prefers I fold and wrap up the game, so when they show up, they just have to move it to their car and we can keep our distance. Be interested to know how everyone is still making trades in person. Thanks.

Take a non refundable deposit and hold the game until "shelter in place" is over. Don't be arrogant, ignorant or stupid about this...it could be your life in exchange for some money/pin.

4 months later
#14318 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I have one but its not for sale

Thank fucking baby Jesus!

#14322 3 years ago

Now go update every WTB you opened on ALL the sites.

2 months later
#15007 3 years ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

BC - isn't it shown on my avatar?

No

1 month later
#15457 3 years ago
Quoted from BMonty:

Does anyone know of a company I can hire in Ontario to package a pinball machine and strap it to a pallet? If they can also ship to Nova Scotia, that would be great.
Thanks.

Where in Ontario? Meegis knows a thing or two!

1 month later
#15642 3 years ago

It's been done (Que-Ont group) before 5-7 years ago and turned into a shitshow. See pinrev for the drama

4 months later
#17104 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Also have a 90% restored original tron arcade if anyone is interested. And a repo funhouse pf clear coated and drilled by the man him self (HEP). Looking for Reasonable offers for the above.

Phoenix arcade art package on the Tron???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CanadianPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=CanadianPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.