(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#278 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Safe Cracker they would look at trading or selling me? pm me for phone number and we can talk!!

4 months later
#851 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Bally Nitro Ground Shaker they would sell or trade? I didn't even know about this game until I saw someone's wanted ad on kijiji this morning. My kids started racing junior dragsters at the drag strip this year and would enjoy this game!

I'm still looking for a Safe Cracker for sale or trade, if you have one pm.

I would also consider a Rollercoaster Tycoon, the kids miss the one I traded away.

#852 9 years ago

what the.....? double post

5 months later
#1648 9 years ago

Congrats Spencer!! You'll love it.
We love ours, and play ours quite a bit with friends or just the kids and I.

Quoted from jms121:

one nice thing about a super chexx you can put it in the middle of a room,but save some of your walls for pins.

Soooo true, I love that about them!

#1650 9 years ago

That's awesome, sure didn't take you long to start buying mods I've been meaning to order some for mine as well, I just havent decided if I'm going to go all out with all of the on-ice, dasher, scoreboard and cabinet decals he offers too....

1 month later
#2089 9 years ago

Anyone have any of these pins available?
Bobby Orr Power Play
Radical!
Corvette
Safecracker
Flintstones
Nitro Groundshaker
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Star Wars Episode 1
World Cup Soccer
Gottlieb 1985 - Ice Fever
Williams 1972 - Olympic Hockey

3 weeks later
#2187 8 years ago

Wow, there's a super deal on STNG and JP on kijiji right now. Looks like a pinsider as he's got the acronyms down... Copy n paste below.

STNG and JP Pins for sale. Price is firm. $18,000
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/stng-jp-pinball-machines-for-sale/1070684018?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#2190 8 years ago

Also, the ad shows its located in Westlock. A week or so ago a JP was listed in Westlock for $1k... and if I remember correctly they are the same pics as the ad from a week ago.

3 months later
#2946 8 years ago

I just picked up a Paragon that needs board work or a new board, does anyone have a working -35 board (AS-2962-8)? Or know if I can buy a Alltek Ultimate MPU board from a Canadian vendor?

#2955 8 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Try John's Juke's in Vancouver, IIRC he carries Alltek boards.
flippers.com

Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Just checked. We've got them in stock at Nitro. Contact [email protected]

Thanks guys! I've emailed Nitro and I'm about to look at Juke's online store.

1 week later
#3008 8 years ago

Does anybody have, or know where I could find a commercial/coin op quality air hockey table?

#3026 8 years ago

Does anybody have one of these they are willing to sell/trade me?

Bobby Orr's Power Play
Nitro Ground Shaker
Safe Cracker
Corvette
Flintstones
Radical!
Gottlieb 1985 - Ice Fever
Williams 1972 - Olympic Hockey

#3052 8 years ago

She's a beauty! Wanna do my WW next

#3101 8 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Good guy alert on glauses. Love my new game thanks a million.
Good price, great player, I'm very happy.

I'm Happy to see it took you no time to hop back on the wagon. Nice choice with STNG, enjoy it!..... Bcos I know it's not staying long

#3129 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

An $1800 Radical came up in Alberta, but was gone in 2.5 hours or so.

Whoever bought the Radical off kijiji...... If you want to sell or trade it, please hit me up.

That's one I've been looking for, I was a skater as a kid in the 80's and would love to pick one up!

#3137 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yes, and then when you get bored of it, hit me up. This works for everyone!

Yes! See, it's a great plan

In all seriousness, Whoever you are, I will trade pins for Radical!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey Cam. Are you from Edmonton? I was a skater too in the 80s in Edmonton. My friends had 3 half pipes within 2 blocks on the southside. Skated at Century (I think it was called) on the westside on weekends. Man haven't thought of those days in years!

Yes, born and raised. Nice, I was a Southside kid too, and had quarter and halfpipes in my backyard. I still skate occasionally, I have a small 3' halfpipe for the kids in the back yard ; )

Quoted from Stretch7:

Heading to Calgary later today and have a extra thousand or 2....does anyone in area have a ss or dmd in that price range you want to sell?

:fingerscrossed:
; )

#3188 8 years ago

Is anyone headed from Calgary to Edmonton anytime soon with room to bring back an extra machine? My work and 3 kids hockey schedules are not allowing for much pinball time these days It's already paid for, it just needs a ride home!
Just thought I'd put it out there and hope it works out....
Thanks

1 week later
#3217 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Hey I'm heading out to Calgary tomorrow morning if you guys figure something out. I could stop by your place first Gilles just let me know.

Any chance you would be willing to haul back a 2nd game? I bought a pitch and bat game from Calgary that I need to pick up. They are the same size/shape as a pin.

#3263 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The game I got last week, I called him with-in 1 minute of Kijjij ad, was at his house in 5 mins and loading it up minutes after. He had 17 calls while I was loading it.

Was that the F-14? That was a great deal!!

3 weeks later
#3432 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Wow anyone want to buy my Comet for $5500 lol...

Lol. Leave it SML to come up with sky high pricing on every machine they have.

Quoted from glauses:

don't discount the $7995 pirates i emailed asked if it had real gold trim they replied no it was all original making it worth more LOL

#3456 8 years ago

Has anyone from Alberta had a pin shipped from Quebec? What should I expect shipping to be from Montreal?

1 week later
#3502 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I'm guessing you're talking about the Hollywood Heat from yesterday. It didn't last long, and my buddy called when it went up. Some one got a deal for sure.

I talked to the seller yesterday and again today. It was being picked up at 1pm this afternoon. He said he had it listed last year for a longtime at $300 and had no interest at all. I don't recall seeing it listed though.

I was second in line, and was hoping to re-theme it. I've been looking for a cheap 80's pin with no voices to re-theme.... The search continues I guess.

(Whoever bought it, if it's not a keeper please hit me up and maybe we can work something out)

#3530 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Did anyone here get that $1000 Mustang pro listed on kijiji Toronto this week?

At the rate your going, are you sure it's not in your basement with the 2 other scores from the week

Quoted from glauses:

can't believe how great pinball people are in this hobby glad i am a part of it have met a ton of great people.

^ this!

1 month later
#3923 8 years ago

Does anyone have an Alltek Ultimate MPU board for sale? I'm going to order a new one but figured I would check here first...

1 week later
#3982 8 years ago

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray and wanted to see if anyone was headed from Ft.Mac towards Edmonton anytime soon that would be willing to help me out. I pay booze or cash. If not I'll call a freight company.

Also, I'm working on a deal for an Atari 720 and few others so I'm going to probably list a pin or 2 for sale soon to help fund the purchase... Should I list them in cdn or us funds ?

#3997 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Wow a 720 that is awesome blast from the past there lol...

Yes!! It's going to look pretty rad next to my Radical! pin

1 week later
#4068 8 years ago

I'm with Terry. I picked up a couple machines from him, he was super nice and very honest. The 3 machines he has left are all HUO and barely played. He's more than likely looking at the exchange rate with his current prices... If I recall correctly, last time they were listed for $8500 each.

#4069 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I'd like to state, for the record, that while I am in the Edmonton area, and do own an Xmen Magneto LE, this is not me and my Xmen is not currently, nor was it recently for sale.
Many may still feel that I am an "a hole", but I don't have anything for sale.

This made me laugh! Thanks Ron

#4081 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Is Jacks drive in still open in spruce grove? Best milkshakes ever! Worth the trip alone out there just for a burger, onion rings and a shake. Next trip to Edmonton we're heading out.

It's still there. Been going there since I was a kid, and now I get to take my kids. Root beer or orange for the win!

Which pins are you picking up?

2 weeks later
#4163 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If you listen to Buddy's "free advice" on kijiji Edmonton nobody should buy a used pinball machine. Lol. Unless it's from him apparently. Oh and hype of pinball has me mesmerized

No doubt. I had to shake my head when I saw that last night...

#4164 8 years ago

He probably only buys brand new cars and houses with warranty too ?!

1 month later
#4335 8 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find a Data East "Slap Shot" redemption machine?
It's a pitch and bat style redemption machine that gives out tickets.
Any info or leads would be great.

2 weeks later
#4433 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No Fear for $1250 in Calgary. If it's real that's a steal for someone!

Ok, fess up. Who got this guys machines? He wasn't a collector and had 10 pins and about 30 vids.

His name was John and he was in Calgary, he said he got them 15 years ago and was moving so they had to go. He had no idea that his email and phone were both going to blow up with the $1200 No Fear.... I was waiting on a list but they all sold before he got back to me.
He told me he had IJ93, G'n'R, Kiss, Gorgar, Rocky, No Fear, Elvis and more, plus the 30 or so vids.
I really wanted to know which vids he had, out of 30 there had to be a couple I would have really wanted

1 month later
#4729 7 years ago

A huge shout out to NinJaBooT (Bill) for selling me a pretty rad game off my want list.
I even robbed a few toys from my kids to make a topper

And to stay on topic, I'm out of room so going to have a couple pins for sale sometime soon...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#4762 7 years ago

1977 Williams Rancho - $1600 CDN
A great looking western themed pinball machine featuring fantastic colors, eye catching artwork, and fun playfield layout. Rancho is a great player and looks easier than it actually is, the game play is fast and fun!
Rancho was the last game that Harry Williams designed for this manufacturer, the company that he founded in 1945. Harry pulled out all the stops on his last ever pinball machine.
This game has an incredible condition backglass, fantastic condition playfield and super nice cabinet could work in any room in your home. This rebuilt Rancho was at YegPin for those that were there to see and play it, and is ready for your game room!
Cute south western themed art work with spelling mistakes throughout; see close up pictures.

Fantastic features found on Rancho:
* 2 flippers
* 2 ultra fast pop bumpers
* 1 unique quicksand spinner that leads the ball to an eject pocket
* 1 kick up scoring lane get the ball back to the top of the playfield
* Mid playfield pocket awards extra ball
* 3 drop targets spell out RANCHO lights double bonus
* 100,000 bonus doubled when lit
* Extra balls
* Specials
* End of game match

1 week later
#4822 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Any trade interest in a Rollercoaster Tycoon?

I don't have any of those titles, but I would consider working on a trade involving the following if any interest you.
Police Force, Paragon, Rancho, Card Whiz, Force II, or possibly Whirlwind.

3 weeks later
#4946 7 years ago

I need to make some room so I'm going to be listing some pins for sale soon. I will price them shortly and will also consider trades.

Anyone looking for any of the following:

Whirlwind
Jokerz!
Police Force
Paragon
Rancho
Card Whiz (2 player version of Royal Flush)
Force II

1 month later
#5116 7 years ago

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a Gottlieb system 80 lockdown bar for a wide body (25-3/4") game. It's for a Force II.

3 months later
#5564 7 years ago

Anyone have a Chexx dome hockey for sale?

#5568 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm considering moving mine. After another fantastic 2 week vacation and successful house searches, I may be moving a few items soon to make the leap.

Nice, where are you moving to?
Let me know what you decide on the Chexx.

1 week later
#5593 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Another question... What's a Comet worth in our parts these days? Is it a good game? I have an opportunity to buy one from a non-pinball collector. Condition is difficult to tell I was only sent a picture looks very dirty but I suspect it's been sitting on used for several years so under the dirt it could be a Gem. What's an average comet going for.

I'm not really sure. Pinside says $900, but I'd say it has to be worth $1500 or more...
Let me know if you pass on it, I have a non pinhead friend that has asked me to keep an eye out for a Comet, Cyclone or Taxi for him.

2 months later
#6197 7 years ago

Damn, I missed a lot of posts in 1 day!
I've been looking for a Flintstones for years
Is $4k + really where we are at now for Bally/Williams B and C titles! I may have to throw some ads up.

3 months later
#7082 6 years ago

No takers on my AFM for $1200??

(It's not my ad)

2 months later
#7491 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Popeye. Does anyone have, or know where one is?

1 week later
#7520 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Anyone know the person in Edmonton selling the Space Jam on kijiji? I'd be willing to make the trip from Calgary depending on its condition.

It's mine

2 months later
#7879 6 years ago

I’m looking to trade my Tales of the Arabian Nights for a WOZ, TH or DI.
If anyone is interested, I am willing to add an Earth Shaker to the deal at a much discounted price to help make it happen.
If you have one let’s talk.

1 month later
#7987 6 years ago

Anyone know who had the ad on kijiji last week for a newer Stern (can’t remeber the title) but listed on the bottom of their ad that they had a Star Wars available for trade?

3 weeks later
#8077 6 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars they are ready to trade? Or a Hobbit?

#8079 6 years ago

Anyone got a Taxi or Cyclone for sale?

#8094 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anybody in here that has the TOTAN and ES on edmonton Kijiji right now?

They are mine.

1 month later
#8220 6 years ago

Anyone looking to sell or trade some 80’s arcade games?

I’d like to add a couple to my basement, and may be willing to trade a pin in the deal...

Pm me if you’d like to discuss a possible deal.

1 month later
#8538 5 years ago

I’m trying to fund another machine so I might be listing a few pins right away, but I’m trying to decide which ones to part with....
Anyone looking for the following:
-Road Show
-Junk Yard
-TZ
-Wipe Out
-High Speed
-Elvira (EATMP)
-Bally Nitro Ground Shaker
-Bally Playboy

Conditions vary but almost all are really nice examples.

#8554 5 years ago

So I still haven’t decided which ones to let go to fund the new purchase, so I’m put prices on all ones I previously listed:

-TZ $9500
Really nice condition cabinet and pf. Sorry for the short description, but this is one I’d rather keep

-TOTAN $8500
Fully Shopped with new parts. The entire top of the playfield was stripped down and cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, bulbs, and some led's, new plastics, new Genie and more. Flipper Fidelity 8” subwoofer. Comes with brand new uninstalled target decals, orbs cliffy and new orbs overlay.

-Junk Yard $6000
Great condition, pf is really nice but does show wear at the sewer scoop (cliffs would completely cover it). I haven’t got to shopping it yet but it plays great but could use a cleaning and new rubbers.

-Road Show $5500
Fantastic condition, no pf wear anywhere, totally stripped down and shopped with new parts. It also comes with new unapplied cabinet decals. But the head has been stripped and ready for sanding, paint and decals to be applied.

-Elvira (EATMP) $5000
Fully shopped and 100% working, zero cabinet fade with super red side decals, great pf, new Rottendog MPU board. Really beautiful game.

-High Speed $3500
Unreal condition inside and out, next to no wear anywhere.

-Wipe Out $3000
Very nice machine overall. The only bad is it does have a little artwork wear on the in lanes just before the flippers.

-Nitro Ground Shaker $3000
100% working, playfield has been clear coated, full LED’s, red competition rubber ring set, brand new plastic set with topper, backglass is almost perfect, cabinet is in nice original condition and shows normal use with no actual damage.

-Bally Playboy $2750
Works and play 100%. Best condition Playboy that I’ve seen, both playfield and cabinet are in great condition. The backglass is pretty much perfect. And the cabinet is all original and has not been painted black.

1 month later
#8791 5 years ago

Anyone with a Terminator 2 want to trade it for a minty Demolition Man?

1 month later
#9134 5 years ago

I have a beautiful Atari Gauntlet Legends standup arcade game available for trade on a pinball machine or another cool vintage arcade game.
Does anyone have an Atari 720* arcade?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/gauntlet-legends-standup-arcade-atari/1378019182?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

1 month later
#9469 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Star Wars they are ready to trade? Or a Flintstones?

3 months later
#10420 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

The Edmonton arcade auction sold all the games. I didn't see the first 20 or so sales but it was....interesting. Rusty Tron went for 1450, Questionable Space invaders pin went for 1350, I think Xenon went for 950 to 1050? lots of various non-working mixed pcb/cabs units went for 250-350.

I recorded most of them, and only missed a few prices...

The prices below are + the 17.9% hammer fee and 5% gst.

Circus $275
Vanguard $300
Centipede $475
Son of Kong $450
Primal rage $550
Tabletop ping pong $250
Astroids $1000
Ms Pac-Man $1050
Galaxian $550
Pac-Man $575
Space invaders $375
Space invaders deluxe $425
Tron $1200
Seeburg jukebox $425
Jet spin $350
Champ $200
Black out $575
Galaxian $425
Mr. do $275
Phoenix $475
Grid iron PF/cab $125
Burger time $300
Table tennis EM game $175
Bullseye EM game $130
Las Vegas gallery $100
Hockey $250 <———- my purchase
Strategy $150
Gorf $200
Astroids $250
Space encounters $150
Capersville $275
Xenon $1000
On beam $275
Trizone $550
Strato-flight $375
Fun cruise $325
Hot shots $500
Space invaders pinball $1300
Chicago coin no back glass $175
Cinema $500
Rock makers $400
Pong doubles $1350
Swingers $575

#10421 5 years ago

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for years now

#10432 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Anyone know the Edmonton guy who has 27 ads on kijiji for arcade/pinball/hockey stuff?

Hello

#10433 5 years ago

Double post, please delete

#10434 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

That is going to happen as the buyers realize that it will take more effort to get the games to work. The selling prices are not to bad for what their condition is.
The juke box needed a ton of work. At least they will not end up in the closest dumpster. Saved for parts, or projects for another day.

Funny enough, I picked up the auction yellow Pac-Man last night. It didn’t even take 24 hours for the guy to have buyers remorse, lol.

If somebody wants it, it’s likely going to be available. It’s rough af.

#10437 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Did they drop the price to get rid of it? Hope you got a deal! Some of the games wouldn't be too bad for a project for the right price, but unless you can do a bunch of work yourself, it's not going to be a cheap endeavor.

Yes. I never would have paid the $711 he was into it for.

Quoted from wolffcub:

I was interested in 2 of them but after seeing them and seeing the damaged on the ones i liked i had to pass. They needed completely new scratch built cabinets made in my opinion.

Agreed.

I’m going to pick up the hockey game this afternoon from the auction. I had a pretty decent look at it on Saturday and it seemed pretty good overall, no soft bottom from water, and it looked almost new on the inside when I opened up the back.... I’ll find out soon enough if it was a bad decision

4 months later
#11415 4 years ago

Dialed In Standard w/Invisiglass $9500

Hobbit LE Smaug Edition $9500

Wizard of Oz LE Ruby Red 75th $11500 SOLD

Tales of the Arabian Nights $9500

Whirlwind $4500

Wipe Out$2900

#11425 4 years ago

WOZ buyer backed out, so it’s still available.

Dialed In Standard w/Invisiglass $9500
Hobbit LE Smaug Edition $9500
Wizard of Oz LE Ruby Red 75th $11500
Tales of the Arabian Nights $9500
Whirlwind $4500
Wipe Out$2900

1 week later
#11486 4 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I recently entered into discussion with a well known member here about a game. I sent him a $100 EMT, I decided to back out. He is avoiding my texts about sending my money back.
What do you guys think I should do?
I have a family member that is in the police (fraud department) in his city, and I'm considering that approach

Everyone, he’s referring to me.

Dear Sean, @Damien, or @wizardscastle,

Unreal, now you’ve threatened me via text to call everyone at the company I work at to tell them I ripped you off?! And now publicly saying you’re going to get the Police involved? I’ve done nothing wrong, short of not replying promptly enough for your liking.

After hounding me for WEEKS via kijiji, pinside and text. I finally agreed to ship, take many rounds of pictures. You’ve honestly been the absolute worst buyer I’ve ever dealt with on kijiji or pinside. I’ve never met a more impatient, pushy and demanding stranger. You’ve wasted way too many hours of my time.

I’m a fair and honest guy, I was never intending to keep your deposit, I’ve just been through an insanely busy week at work and home (and I warned you of that). But after the shit you’ve pulled consider it gone. I hope this turns out to be a cheap $100 lesson for you about being a nice, decent and respectful human.

If you were going to lose your nut, why not just call me like an adult?

And why do you have 2 pinside accounts?

Ps. If you really need the $100 back to help pay for the hot water tank that you used for an excuse to get out of the deal, call me.

Cam

1 month later
#11799 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Looks like he's trying to move his entire collection. Wonder if that's market based or personal. Crazy amount of pins.

4 pins listed out of my 20 pins hardly constitutes my entire collection

3 months later
#12363 4 years ago

Making some room....

Pinball:
1994 Williams Hot Shot $2500
1991 Terminator 2 $5000

Redemption:
2006 STERN Simpson’s Kooky Carnival TBD

Arcade:
1999 Sega Crazy Taxi $1500
1997 Sega Top Skater $1250
1996 Namco Aqua Jet $1800
1996 Namco Alpine Racer 2 $600
1996 Putting Challenge 2 Golf Simulator $1250
1985 Atari Gauntlet $1500
1982 Nintendo Popeye $1500
1981 Stern Scramble / converted to 1942 $500
1980’s LUCKY EGGS Prize Vending Machine $200

Most are listed on kijiji. A few have tentative deals pending. I won’t sell them all and will pull the ads once I have enough room back.

#12366 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

kooky carnival ? redemption arcade game , got it now

Yes. With playfield, a full set of TSPP toys, and Stern pinball board set.

1 year later
#16508 3 years ago

My garage and basement are full, like ridiculously full.

Road Show $6000
TSPP HUO $10500
Dialed In HUO $10000
Terminator 2 $6000
Indianapolis 500 $5500
Whirlwind $5500
Hot Shot $2200

Atari Tempest $2500
Atari Asteroids Deluxe $1500

I may list more games, I'm not sure yet. All prices are in CAD.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Cam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.