(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archer600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1578 9 years ago

Apollo 13 for sale. Players machine. Pinsiders discount: $300. See kijiji for more pictures and description.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/regina/sega-apollo-13-pinball-machine/1050284120?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

apollo13JPG.JPGapollo13JPG.JPG

1 week later
#1640 9 years ago

13 ball multiball anyone!? 3k or best offer. More pictures available if interested.

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
#1992 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I've never met him, but heard he's an ok guy. Luke knows him and Luke is good...
Rob

Quoted from shaub:

I've met Dylan and he seems like a trustworthy and friendly guy. If you're looking to deal with him, you have nothing to worry about.

Quoted from lukerp:

I'll vouch for Dylan; I know him quite well. You have any questions about him, send me a PM, but if it's "should I do a long-distance deal with this guy?", you have nothing to worry about.
Luke

Thanks guys. I am sure flashinstinct will be happy with the Star Trek.

#2031 9 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

That's all well and good but now how am I going to play Star Trek? Maybe I should have spread some rumours about you instead.

Well I guess this would be a bad time to tell you Shaub, but the used Walking Dead Pro (with mezelmod's woodbury sign & blue ramp illumination) will be going up for sale with pictures later today. $5800 and it can be all yours

Either way I have some new games coming in that you will have to come try out next week!

#2064 9 years ago

Thanks flashinstinct. Glad you two enjoy it. The latest Star Trek code just topped off a really great game.

I also have a used walking dead pro that is still up for sale. $5800 cdn or best offer. Ad is in the marketplace.

20150403_095603_resized_1.jpg20150403_095603_resized_1.jpg

4 weeks later
#2181 8 years ago

WTB: Pirates of the Carribean. Please send a pm with the details.

Thanks!

1 month later
#2469 8 years ago

AC/DC Premium up for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21900

#2473 8 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

How about a straight trade for Dirty Harry?

Sorry, not today. A few others beat you to the punch anyways. However I can always take it in on a trade towards a KISS pro. You know you want one!

2 months later
2 weeks later
#3274 8 years ago

ACDC premium still available. Open to cash offers or trade offers on older Bally/Williams games.

1 month later
#3545 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Talked to Dylan the owner he's a straight shooter. I've purcahsed a game from him before and this transaction had no BS involved. If he says its nice...it means it's nice.

Thanks for the posts flashinstinct and shaub.

#3547 8 years ago

Not a pinball but a great item that doesn't take up a lot of space. $300. Works, 8 dart modes, 2 sets of darts, coin operated.

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 months later
#4170 8 years ago

Currently looking to trade out my AC/DC premium pinball. Great shape, fully working, no cabinet dings. Ideally I would like to trade for one of the following titles +/-cash:

Attack from Mars
Champion Pub
Tron

PM if interested.

1 week later
#4218 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

does anyone have something for sale?

PM sent.

3 months later
#4749 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No insurance here in Canada

Fyi, full insurance is available through some freight carriers for used pinballs. They just charge a bit more to ship than if it was uninsured and just had their basic coverage.

1 month later
#5010 7 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Seawitch in Regina

Never met the seller. But IF anyone does go grab it. PM me if you need the lockdown bar. I should have one around.

1 week later
#5053 7 years ago

I have the TFTC up for sale. It's $4,500 + tax for clarification. I also offer service warranty as a retailer on all games I sell. Its a beautiful game, and not exactly your factory tftc with lots that has been done. And for others that have dealt with me in the past, they know I'm more than willing to work on pricing. If your interested, send me a message and we can talk price.

#5065 7 years ago

Will be parting ways with my KISS premium. It was special ordered through Stern and Starburst. $8200 + tax. Was LUO (Location Use Only).

20160822_190440 (resized).jpg20160822_190440 (resized).jpg

20160822_184724 (resized).jpg20160822_184724 (resized).jpg

20160822_190415 (resized).jpg20160822_190415 (resized).jpg

20160822_190347 (resized).jpg20160822_190347 (resized).jpg

#5079 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What's there now? I played it after the latest Roughrider sh=tkicking.

Ghostbusters Pro and Star Trek Pro starting Friday.

3 weeks later
#5144 7 years ago

Hey Smokedog,

PM sent.

1 month later
#5238 7 years ago

Looking for a trade on my nice Judge Dredd +/- cash. Would prefer other Bally/Williams titles.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my judge dredd pinball up for trade. Cabinet decals are really nice. Little to no fade. Dmd is nice. Shiny eagle topper. Will consider most games for trades +/- cash. Ide...”
2016-10-23
Toronto, ON
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 110 times

3 weeks later
#5351 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Looking to buy... $2000 or less on this budget. Would consider a low end DMD but more than likely looking for a mid to late 80's pin. Shoot me what you've got.

Have a players condition Williams Fire, fully working. PM if interested.

1 month later
#5582 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Just threw my Totan up for sale or trade in the marketplace.

PM sent on trade options.

1 month later
#5905 7 years ago

Putting my Star Trek Pro and/or Ghostbusters Pro up for trade. Star Trek Pro has a shaker, alternate decal package, service rails, and lollipop rails. Ghostbusters Pro is one from the early run with no ghosting and the misspelled insert. Looking for Bally/Williams titles +/- cash as necessary.

#5928 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Out of curiosity, do we know for sure that the spelling was corrected on the newer Pro playfields?

No idea. Perhaps it was only correct on the LE/Premium playfields.

#5937 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

out of my price range

You know I can work a package deal if you also purchase the Star Trek!

1 month later
#6381 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

a system11 machine to sell?

How about a Williams FIRE?

1 week later
#6491 7 years ago

I have a TSPP & slugfest available. Currently listed on kijiji in Sask. but willing to ship. Open to offers and will also sell the TSPP without the colorDMD for a bit less. PM if interested.

2 months later
#7012 6 years ago

Looking to trade my KISS premium for something different. PM if interested.

2 months later
#7475 6 years ago

I already have a game of thrones and junkyard on location at the U of R, fyi

3 weeks later
#7628 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Only place that has a chance of one on location is Calgary

May have one or two in Saskatchewan as well.

5 months later
#8299 6 years ago

Congratulations. It's a great game.

2 months later
#8652 5 years ago

Placing my kiss premium for sale. $8900. PM for details. Willing to ship.

#8670 5 years ago

Will consider trades for my KISS premium +/- cash.

1 month later
#8925 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

does anyone in Edmonton or Calgary have a spare wpc dmd ribbon cable? I'm trying to help out a newbie in Regina and he could use one for his fish tales.

I have a couple spare sets. Feel free to send them my way.

#8930 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

ok cool. How much do you want for one?

PM sent.

#8937 5 years ago

Looking to free up some space. Currently have a kiss premium, cyclone, space shuttle, caveman, and a booting project cheetah available.

#8939 5 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

What kind of coin for them?

Im open to reasonable offers. Send a pm with what you were interested in and I can provide further details and pictures.

7 months later
#10716 5 years ago

KISS premium for sale. $7800. Can package for shipping. PM for pictures.

1 month later
#11004 5 years ago

Kiss premium still available. 7500 cdn.

1 month later
#11330 4 years ago

I have a Dialed In LE available. No mods. $10,800. Willing to ship.

#11378 4 years ago

Price reduced on Dialed In Limited Edition. $10,300 obo.

1 month later
#11711 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Thanks for the DILE Dylan! The game is in great shape and plays excellent. I'm really enjoying this one.
Rob

I'm glad your enjoying it. Great dealing with you!

1 month later
#11982 4 years ago

Posting my AFMR Limited Edition for sale. $9700. Black Trim. Topper is currently not installed and in factory original crate.

Route game. Recently cleaned and waxed. Cliffys since day 1 on shooter lane and the inlanes. Cabinet decals have a couple scratches. If you'd like detailed pictures of the game, send a PM.

Willing to ship at buyers cost.

3 weeks later
#12143 4 years ago

Game of thrones pro for sale - $6300. Works Great. Cabinet has some flaws but the playfield is in great shape. No mods have been added to the game. Will ship at buyers cost. Also have AFMR LE up for sale. May consider trades. Message for pictures or more info.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archer600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=Archer600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.