(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,741 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by Chambahz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 495.
#4751 7 years ago

I have shipped numerous games most recently a Capcom Airborne from London, Ontario to Winnipeg. I've always had great experiences shipping the games with the feared Day and Ross and Someday. It was $170 to pick up at the home in London and ship to the Depot here in Winnipeg. If it's Depot to Depot it tends to be around $120 for me. That being said when I heard what happened to the Ac/Dc it is still a touch scary but if it's an expensive game I'd recommend like mentioned earlier to ship insured. I believe Vitran is what Nitro uses and he said the games can ship fully insured.

#4752 7 years ago

Games which are NIB and can be replaced with an easily established value are easy to insure and claim and collect. However older games will not work well for collecting. What you paid likely won't be close to what you get

#4753 7 years ago

Id also be interested in a Fish Tales, if someone has one for sale/trade.

#4754 7 years ago

Pinbot is sold,Totem is still for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35762

#4755 7 years ago

Still looking for a Transformers Pro

#4756 7 years ago

Off topic, but worth a short single post because you just never know!

I'm a Mech eng tech, worked in industrial equipment sales/service companies for almost 20 years (Hydraulics, rotating equipment, some electrical). Is there any jobs out there in a related field that you guys might be aware of? I'm also excited about adapting to something different like a trade, time for a change to transition out of oil & gas.

Thank you in advance
Spencer

#4757 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

hey
Is somebody has a nice Safecracker, Funhouse or Taxi to sell?
Lou

Would be be willing to trade?

#4758 7 years ago

Looking for a Walking dead Premium

Cash Deal or Trade

Game of Thrones Pro (HUO) + Cash
Twilight Zone with Invsiglass +Cash
Jacks Open EM + Cash

#4759 7 years ago

Overpriced tz in Abby.

Gl with twd. I been looking for a pro for several months

#4760 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Overpriced tz in Abby.
Gl with twd. I been looking for a pro for several months

I saw those last night I'm assuming the White Water is the same guy both prices are crazy. The 6k DE Star Wars is back listed again too. These probable belong in the Craigslist laughs thread.

#4761 7 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:Would be be willing to trade?

pm sent

#4762 7 years ago

1977 Williams Rancho - $1600 CDN
A great looking western themed pinball machine featuring fantastic colors, eye catching artwork, and fun playfield layout. Rancho is a great player and looks easier than it actually is, the game play is fast and fun!
Rancho was the last game that Harry Williams designed for this manufacturer, the company that he founded in 1945. Harry pulled out all the stops on his last ever pinball machine.
This game has an incredible condition backglass, fantastic condition playfield and super nice cabinet could work in any room in your home. This rebuilt Rancho was at YegPin for those that were there to see and play it, and is ready for your game room!
Cute south western themed art work with spelling mistakes throughout; see close up pictures.

Fantastic features found on Rancho:
* 2 flippers
* 2 ultra fast pop bumpers
* 1 unique quicksand spinner that leads the ball to an eject pocket
* 1 kick up scoring lane get the ball back to the top of the playfield
* Mid playfield pocket awards extra ball
* 3 drop targets spell out RANCHO lights double bonus
* 100,000 bonus doubled when lit
* Extra balls
* Specials
* End of game match

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4763 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I saw those last night I'm assuming the White Water is the same guy both prices are crazy. The 6k DE Star Wars is back listed again too. These probable belong in the Craigslist laughs thread.

I don't mind him asking that much but to not even put up pictures to maybe show why they are worth top dollar and then some is ridiculous. No colour dmds in them either.

#4764 7 years ago

Is it just me or Stern machines that come up for sale are a rare commodity? In Canada at least...

#4765 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I don't mind him asking that much but to not even put up pictures to maybe show why they are worth top dollar and then some is ridiculous. No colour dmds in them either.

I agree, I thought about emailing him asking if they are documented HUO or insanely mint restores, in the end I figured it was just a waste of time. Did you contact him?

#4766 7 years ago

How much is he asking for the white water?

#4767 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How much is he asking for the white water?

$7500 CDN

#4768 7 years ago

Is it powder coated in gold? Haha, that's insane. Just another guy wasting everyone's time. Doesn't even warrant a reply. Probably doesn't even own the games just trying to find a sucker that wants one and then go out and buy one.

#4769 7 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Is it powder coated in gold? Haha, that's insane. Just another guy wasting everyone's time. Doesn't even warrant a reply. Probably doesn't even own the games just trying to find a sucker that wants one and then go out and buy one.

He is asking $9000 CDN for a Twilight Zone no pics or information.

#4770 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

He is asking $9000 CDN for a Twilight Zone no pics or information.

I agree pictures would be a must, that said I dont think $8000-9000 is totally out of line though at obo. I turned down an offer in that area for mine.

#4771 7 years ago

whoops, double

#4772 7 years ago

Anybody have a Taxi to sell or trade?

#4773 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I agree, I thought about emailing him asking if they are documented HUO or insanely mint restores, in the end I figured it was just a waste of time. Did you contact him?

No. I've already owned both those titles for several years. Also he sounds like a dick lol

#4774 7 years ago

Ya that's high seems they go for around 4000 usd these days so I'd assume around 5500 in canada these days in good shape.

#4775 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Anybody have a Taxi to sell or trade?

There's been a few poeple looking to for a Taxi recently. I proposed mine for a trade but nothing came up I wanted.

I think I might need to sell and look for something else because there is no way I'm not replacing the machine by another one.

#4776 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Is it just me or Stern machines that come up for sale are a rare commodity? In Canada at least...

Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.
It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.
I will remove my coin mechs and replace with brand new Suzzo-Happ mechs. FYI, they stink and I wish Stern would stop using them.
Pick up in Saskatoon, and I'll buy you a pint and a couple free plays.
And just for comparison, as of today, this routed Met would be 3877 in USD.

#4777 7 years ago

It would be gone if you didn't live in the wasteland that we call Saskatoon.

#4778 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

It would be gone if you didn't live in the wasteland that we call Saskatoon.

It really is a pin wasteland.

Though, we have had a few deals come up that end up sitting (mine included). I know of a ST Pro, IMVE, No Fear, my Met Pro and a few others that I would have figured they would be snapped up by now.

Our province may be saturated?

#4779 7 years ago

Get them all together for a good price and ship them all to ontario we need more pins here, most people don't like shipping though.

What are the prices on the ST Pro, IMVE, No Fear,

#4780 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

ST PRO/IMVE are a pkg deal for $12K i think. No Fear is sold now i think

#4781 7 years ago

Any link to the iron man?

#4783 7 years ago

I think the farther west you go the worse it get

#4784 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I think the farther west you go the worse it get

This is true. This is going to sound crazy but I think one of the contributing factors is that homes on the west coast traditionally don't have basements where a gameroom typically goes.

#4785 7 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

This is true. This is going to sound crazy but I think one of the contributing factors is that homes on the west coast traditionally don't have basements where a gameroom typically goes.

Yep that sounds crazy

#4786 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Get them all together for a good price and ship them all to ontario we need more pins here, most people don't like shipping though.

Quoted from EvanDickson:

No Fear:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173483690
Black Knight:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173481029
The Jungle Lord and WCS both sold in under 5 minutes, pending pick up. If either of those fall through, I'll post back here

#4787 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice EBD, any version.
Collector quality not a necessity - the game will be lovingly operated at Montreal's one and only pinball bar:
www.northstarpinball.com

#4788 7 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Still looking for a nice EBD, any version.
Collector quality not a necessity - the game will be lovingly operated at Montreal's one and only pinball bar:
http://www.northstarpinball.com

I'll be there in just over a month, sipping on a cold 50.

#4789 7 years ago

1979 Gottlieb Totem,is now 900.00 CAN or 700.00 US.
Very good condition.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35762

#4790 7 years ago

Still looking for a CFTBL anyone have one available?

#4791 7 years ago

Looking for a TZ.

#4792 7 years ago

Lol, post a free add on Kijiji and watch all the leaches come out. Liars, cheats and even people who want you to hold it. One guy even tried to tell me what I should do.... call me back at 4, we can talk and I could maybe come tomorrow.... LOL, its free!!!

Guy picks it up, I tell him he will need to tinker with it, he asks if I can do it for him, now!?!?

I posted a free mattress a few years ago, some douche emailed and asked if I would deliver it.

Gotta love Kijiji

On that note, F-14 still available, reasonable offers accepted, so I dont have to deal with morons again.

#4793 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lol, post a free add on Kijiji and watch all the leaches come out. Liars, cheats and even people who want you to hold it. One guy even tried to tell me what I should do.... call me back at 4, we can talk and I could maybe come tomorrow.... LOL, its free!!!
Guy picks it up, I tell him he will need to tinker with it, he asks if I can do it for him, now!?!?
I posted a free mattress a few years ago, some douche emailed and asked if I would deliver it.
Gotta love Kijiji
On that note, F-14 still available, reasonable offers accepted, so I dont have to deal with morons again.

Drop ship to my house and maybe I'll think about paying you.

I can also offer you a lawnmower on trade. It doesn't work, and has about 17 years of grass buildup in it, but I think we can work something out.

#4794 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Drop ship to my house and maybe I'll think about paying you.
I can also offer you a lawnmower on trade. It doesn't work, and has about 17 years of grass buildup in it, but I think we can work something out.

I already sent it, let me know when it arrives.... please.

#4795 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I already sent it, let me know when it arrives.... please.

Will do. Smooth transaction. Waiting at my door for the truck....

#4796 7 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party. Willing to purchase one outright or trade my Creature from the Black Lagoo for one

#4797 7 years ago

So, what's the best / cheapest way to acquire a Stern NIB for someone in Canada these days with the exchange rate and whatnot... still through Canadian distributors?

#4798 7 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

So, what's the best / cheapest way to acquire a Stern NIB for someone in Canada these days with the exchange rate and whatnot... still through Canadian distributors?

If you have US funds, which you will need if you buying outside Canada anyway.
Can pay in US funds at The Playdium.

#4799 7 years ago

Buy in usd, call nitro. Can't beat the customer service and warranty they offer.

#4800 7 years ago

Be Aware if you purchase a Stern machine from outside of Canada, there is NO Warranty.

There are 24,741 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 495.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.