(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,767 posts
  • 513 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 301 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12767 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 256.
#4701 3 years ago

Anyone know when the next batch of new TAF ramps are due? Tinted preferably. even a really nice used one will be great.

Edit: add photo - I can't comfortably "fix" the ramp I have

ramp_(resized).jpg

#4702 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

is this original or vault ?

It's an original.

#4703 3 years ago

Looking for TF Pro...the illusive title that everyone hates but no one sells..... go figure

#4704 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Looking for TF Pro...the illusive title that everyone hates but no one sells..... go figure

Nitro amusements has one, but they are across the country...

#4705 3 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Nitro amusements has one, but they are across the country...

They are reasonable when it comes to shipping.

#4706 3 years ago

Anyone in the market for a genie? Would prefer a trade but throwing out a line for interest. Would prefer something mid 80's to early dmd

#4707 3 years ago

Pinballoutlet.com has a tf pro too, never delt with them though but they may be closer

#4708 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

We usually include shipping on Stern's....even TF. Call me anytime. Tommy 1-855-366-4876

#4709 3 years ago

No Fear:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173483690

Black Knight:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1173481029

The Jungle Lord and WCS both sold in under 5 minutes, pending pick up. If either of those fall through, I'll post back here

#4711 3 years ago

Hello everyone.

PICS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW.

I think I would like to preface this post a bit, because this is the first pin I am trying to sell. So please know that there will be no bid war, or price jacking of any kind. I just want to get a good clean sale out of this.

I have decided to sell my TOM in hopes of landing a TZ one day. The timing is bad for me to buy that TZ because I have some other priorities right now. I am very aware this could cost me a little more down the road as prices go up, but I am prepared for that possibility.

This pin plays wonderful. Trunk is new and I have installed the auto-calibrating eddy board for it. I have not done this for the out lanes, but I have found that re-calibrating that board is very minimal. The trunk however needed the board so it's done.

The play field is in great shape, cabinet is in great shape, and the back glass is in great shape....no errors.

It could use new legs, and the lock-down bar could probably use a buff, but it's acceptable. Most lights have LED's installed but some of them ghost. If you are a stickler with that you might want to at least switch up the lights for the illusion inserts.

I re-did the flippers last year, and they still function very well. I have always done regular cleanings, it doesn't look "worn" and plays just as it should. Anyone who wants a TOM will find this one to be well cared for.

I have the 1.3 rom chip, but have not yet installed it.

I have also ordered a new plunger head for the basement door, and I will get that in before I let it go.

Asking $7200.

Thanks

#4712 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35762

Need to sell a game for space,Hobbit is coming next week
Up for sale is Totem,really nice for it's age.
1100.00 Canadian O.B.O. 850.00 US

Might sell Pinbot as well,Just cleaned up,new rubbers,new LED's in play field.
Plays 100%,has one GI string out in the back glass,right where the Pinbot logo is,should be fixed this week though,waiting on the board.
Turns out it was a loose connection,Gi all working now.
2400.00 Canadian O.B.O.

#4713 3 years ago

As promised, here are the pics for the TOM I am selling.

Here is set 1

FullSizeRender_(1)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(2)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(3)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(4)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(5)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(6)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(7)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(8)_(resized).jpg

#4714 3 years ago

Set 2 Pics for the TOM

FullSizeRender_(9)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(10)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(11)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(12)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(13)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(14)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(15)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#4715 3 years ago

Set 3 for the TOM

IMG_1016_(resized).JPG

IMG_1020_(resized).JPG

IMG_1019_(resized).JPG

IMG_1025_(resized).JPG

IMG_1031_(resized).JPG

#4717 3 years ago

Very nice looking TOM. Wish I had the coin. GLWS.

#4718 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Thanks fifty. Much appreciated.

#4719 3 years ago

Don't you love when there's 2 of the same pins, listed in the same city and one is $500 and the second is $2300?

#4720 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Metallica Pro RUO - $5700 without colour DMD. $6275 with.
First run Met Pro. Has mantis scoop protector, cliffy slots (2), cliffy snake, cliffy shooter. Full LED's. Drops have been replaced once. Sparky magnet replaced once. Plays 100%. Also has shaker installed.
Has some scoop wear on the black key line (easily covered with a Cliffy). Snake is missing teeth.
Once I get a deposit, I will pull it off route and clean it up and replace some common wear items.
Will try and go grab pics later today.
PM if interested!

Hi all

I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.

It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.

I will remove my coin mechs and replace with brand new Suzzo-Happ mechs. FYI, they stink and I wish Stern would stop using them.

Pick up in Saskatoon, and I'll buy you a pint and a couple free plays.

And just for comparison, as of today, this routed Met would be 3877 in USD.

#4721 3 years ago

Anybody got a glass NUMERIC 7 digit they don't need or want anymore? I need 2 numeric displays. Willing to pay if they are in good condition or newer glass. But if anyone has one laying around i'll gladly take it. These are primarly williams system 11/11A/11B age. They were also in stern and bally machines.

Need to rebuild my millionaire display. Both numerics are toast.

#4722 3 years ago

I think I have to have the boards in my system 80b checked. I've got no sound & I've recrimped a bunch of connectors (a little leery of the double-sided ones) with no change.
There's a place reasonably close that I'll call about it. I'm suspecting it's the driver board since at some point it got toasty around Q45-Q51 & someone had worked on the backside of the board, although those are for lamps & they all work.
What's a used, working driver board go for these days?

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.
It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.

If you rebuilt those weak flippers I'd buy it

#4724 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If I had the money I'd buy it! But if you decide to sell Walking Dead, I'm sure I can figure something out.

#4725 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

*sigh* ... make me work why don't ya ...

#4726 3 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

i've got some coin - just need that WH20 of yours!

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

*sigh* ... make me work why don't ya ...

Better you then me. You're the professional. Maybe forget to take the shaker out too

#4728 3 years ago

Does anyone have or know someone that has a restored EBD that may want to sell?

#4729 3 years ago

A huge shout out to NinJaBooT (Bill) for selling me a pretty rad game off my want list.
I even robbed a few toys from my kids to make a topper

And to stay on topic, I'm out of room so going to have a couple pins for sale sometime soon...

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#4730 3 years ago

How are you handling out of province purchases? I am considering it but am concerned about the transaction. Has anyone done this, is it just built on trust? Could you setup a lawyer escrow account with pre determined expectations (i.e. flaws, etc are outlined in doc and can't be contested) that releases the funds?

#4731 3 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

How are you handling out of province purchases?

Reputation and reaching out to pinheads that have dealt with the person in the past.

Has anyone done this, is it just built on trust?

Yes, and lots of it.

I've done it a five or six times nationally and once internationally. It's worked out every time, but that doesn't mean I didn't sweat each one.

#4732 3 years ago

So did the transaction go like this.

"Hey Joe, do you think Bob is trustworthy? Yes? Great."
"Hey Bob, I just put 5k into your account, please send the machine."
Cross fingers and pray.

#4733 3 years ago

So did the transaction go like this.

Not really, but sort of

I would do research on their previous transactions with pinheads (read old forum posts, etc) and email people they have dealt with.

Typically if they are selling a pin and shipping it, they have done it many times in the past.

And yes, when it has come time to pay, I would just EMT them.

I'm not the praying type, so I would just have faith in my fellow pinheads.

#4735 3 years ago

To add, just do your due diligence. Research the persons posting history, ask if there is anyone that can vouch for them, then contact those people and look at their posting history as well. Would I do this with a seller of Kijiji, hell no. Someone from here, Pinball Revolution, yes and have done so on about 6 occasions now (3 from Calgary, 3 from the States) all without issue.

You just have to figure out your comfort level.

#4736 3 years ago

Ok next question. Who are the best shipping companies for this type of thing and what is the rough cost for crossing the country?

#4737 3 years ago

kijiji is a go check out game first. Bring money after. I never show up at a kijiji pin transaction with money in hand. I usually send the guy an email money transfer directly from his house and then chit chat until payment arrives in his email.

#4738 3 years ago

Ok next question. Who are the best shipping companies for this type of thing and what is the rough cost for crossing the country?

I've used Sameday within Canada. Last time it cost me about 200.00 to ship from Calgary to a Toronto depot. To be honest, I think rates vary upon what the cost of gas is at the time, as this plays into the transport company's cost.

#4739 3 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I've used Sameday within Canada. Last time it cost me about 200.00 to ship from Calgary to a Toronto depot. To be honest, I think rates vary upon what the cost of gas is at the time, as this plays into the transport company's cost.

I use them as well. I ship a pin from Saskatoon to Ottawa for $160 bucks. When you get it delivered to your house the price goes up substantially

#4740 3 years ago

As long as the seller will prep the game and strap it to a pallet, you'll want to go with a commercial shipping company, it's very cheap compared to one of the "white glove" door to door services. One of the local guys to both of us has a commercial account with one of the large shippers and is generally happy to help out with getting pinheads a discounted shipping rate. If you don't know who I'm talking about, shoot me a PM and I'll send you his contact info.

#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

As long as the seller will prep the game and strap it to a pallet

This is a VERY important aspect of shipping a pin. Make sure the seller knows how to properly prepare the the pin for shipping. When I bought my WOZ it came crated, XMLE, wrapped in about 8 blankets, strapped to a skid etc etc. Make sure you get pics prior to being loaded from the seller.

#4742 3 years ago

hey
Is somebody has a nice Safecracker, Funhouse or Taxi to sell?
Lou

#4743 3 years ago

Looking for Gladiators. Working or not. PM me if you have one available.

#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

...system 80b...What's a used, working driver board go for these days?

Bump?

#4745 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

And to stay on topic, I'm out of room so going to have a couple pins for sale sometime soon...

Oooh, what are you selling? I just got a new job and I thought I should reward myself with a new pin!

#4746 3 years ago

When I saw 17 new posts I figured police patrol was at it. Nice to see fellow Canadians helping each other out. Beware about shipping though. No insurance here in Canada. Checkout Another bible written off thread. 99% off pins ship fine but there is the the rare horror story. Good luck.

#4747 3 years ago

That was my AC/DC BIBLE
Thankfully that is a rare thing to happen,but I still worry shipping a game.
Best to pick it up if you can.

#4748 3 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL, could make a trade or buy depending on condition. Prefer working/nice hologram.

#4749 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No insurance here in Canada

Fyi, full insurance is available through some freight carriers for used pinballs. They just charge a bit more to ship than if it was uninsured and just had their basic coverage.

#4750 3 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Fyi, full insurance is available through some freight carriers for used pinballs. They just charge a bit more to ship than if it was uninsured and just had their basic coverage.

Shipped pins can also be claimed on a home policy. Make sure with your broker before shipping as there are stipulations, but it can and has been done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 12767 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 256.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside