(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,279 posts
  • 495 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinballjah
  • Topic is favorited by 293 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12279 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 246.
#4551 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

For Sale:
my Xmen, mint, full LED's and 'wolverine' coloured super bands! (Not shown) Latest roms, mylar around mags now new shiny balls from PL. Asking $5450

Price drop $5250! Or still would trade for a trek/got

#4552 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Price drop tonight $4950 picked up from yegpin! Or still would trade for a trek/got

Great game, I played it a few times. LOved your Safecracker too! Played that alot!

#4553 3 years ago

Yea sorry it wasnt dispensing tokens, it really makes it feel more special. I actually bought a bunch of tokens to put in it for the show but they were slightly too thin and the mech wouldnt pump them out :/

Xmen is really fun tight shots and in great shape! Im surprised no one has taken it home yet.

#4554 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yea sorry it wasnt dispensing tokens, it really makes it feel more special. I actually bought a bunch of tokens to put in it for the show but they were slightly too thin and the mech wouldnt pump them out :/
Xmen is really fun tight shots and in great shape! Im surprised no one has taken it home yet.

I was hoping to see the coin roll down but regardless, beautiful game and super fun. Ive always wanted to try one and was not let down! Good price on the Xmen, I really enjoyed. I dont have any room, even less after I picked up another last night.

#4555 3 years ago

Was a fantastic show ! Wish I would have had time to come up early and stay later , I would have considered bringing my BSD . Thank to all that brought pins , it's was awesome !

#4556 3 years ago

Volkdrive I don't recall putting my name up on anything but the walking dead pin ! Libtech , your X men was fun . I played it quite a bit !

#4557 3 years ago

What a great time. That front row of machines never got a rest. Thanks to all the volunteers who made this happen.

Now if only Calgary could host something similar. The pins got a lot of use. Cleaning and fixing will take some time.

Great to get a chance to play Hobbit, Big Lebowski and other pins you never see. Really liked Ghostbusters as well.

As a volunteer and pin donator it takes a ton of work to put a show on.

#4558 3 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Volkdrive I don't recall putting my name up on anything but the walking dead pin ! Libtech , your X men was fun . I played it quite a bit !

My error, your initials look like "FAZ", are actually "FRZ". Had a few FAZ on mine by a guy in an Iron Maiden tour shirt I believe, I can say he has good taste in music and went to a killer concert.

#4559 3 years ago

yup , saw him walking around !

#4560 3 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Glad you enjoyed playing bro, makes bringing them out worth while

#4561 3 years ago

I'm thinking of trading/selling my Addam's Family for a Metallica Pro.

My TAF is a good condition players machine, I got it off a route about 15 years ago and it's been in my collection ever since. Some typical mansion and chair scoop hole wear (has a cliffy), no magnet burn, decals on the bookcase and thing box, + a few mods. Cabinet is pretty good with some wear around the flipper buttons, the head has a few scratches in the wood and a chip on the left side. I recently redid the flippers and it plays great! 100% working, no bulbs out, self test is 100%, etc.

If anyone is interested in either a trade for a Metallica Pro or to just buy my TAF outright let me know.

I'll be grabbing some pictures soon and will post them when I get them.

#4562 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Terminator 2 in the Vancouver,BC area please PM with contact details if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#4563 3 years ago

Looking for anything decent in Atlantic Canada...

#4564 3 years ago

TZ in Vancouver, B.C. in excellent condition. Everything working, no errors

Mods include
- Invsiglass $400
- Colordmd $400
- Flipper Fidelity $125
- New Legs and feet $100
- New Lockdown Bar $100
- Upgraded Clock from Europe $100
- LEDs and backglass Led Mod $250
- Flippers Rebuilt including coils replaced $100
- Rocket mod$50

Spent over $1500 USD on modifications before taxes and duties

Playfield and Cabinet are in excellent condition.

$8500 CAD Firm or trade for a Walking Dead Premium or Pro +/- Cash

Local pickup only.

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm thinking of trading/selling my Addam's Family for a Metallica Pro.
My TAF is a good condition players machine, I got it off a route about 15 years ago and it's been in my collection ever since. Some typical mansion and chair scoop hole wear (has a cliffy), no magnet burn, decals on the bookcase and thing box, + a few mods. Cabinet is pretty good with some wear around the flipper buttons, the head has a few scratches in the wood and a chip on the left side. I recently redid the flippers and it plays great! 100% working, no bulbs out, self test is 100%, etc.
If anyone is interested in either a trade for a Metallica Pro or to just buy my TAF outright let me know.
I'll be grabbing some pictures soon and will post them when I get them.

Would you sell it. If so pm me.

#4566 3 years ago

Hey guys

Someone interested in a 9.9/10 condition NGG? If no interest by fellow canadian, I keep it. Please pm

very good / Pristine condition. New shooter rod. All Leds. Green lights flipper buttons. Green undercab light. Mirror Pinbaldes. Green LED Speaker Light Kit. AWSOME Laserrific Topper. No error dots. Plays Flawlessly.

Please no low ballers. Starts at 6kcda

Thanks
Lou

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4567 3 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

TZ in Vancouver, B.C. in excellent condition. Everything working, no errors
Mods include
- Invsiglass $400
- Colordmd $400
- Flipper Fidelity $125
- New Legs and feet $100
- New Lockdown Bar $100
- Upgraded Clock from Europe $100
- LEDs and backglass Led Mod $250
- Flippers Rebuilt including coils replaced $100
- Rocket mod$50
Spent over $1500 USD on modifications before taxes and duties
Playfield and Cabinet are in excellent condition.
$7500 CAD Firm or trade for a Walking Dead Premium or Pro +/- Cash
Local pickup only.

7500 cdn is a steal imo for this game with those extras.

#4568 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Agreed, I wouldnt sell mine for that.

#4571 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

It's priced at 8500 firm ?

#4572 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

It's priced at 8500 firm ?

Looks like it is now. Was 7500 earlier.

#4573 3 years ago

7500 was giving it away, colour dmd and invisiglass are worth 800 cdn at least plus the other mods. I sold one with some mods but no glass and no colour display for 7k over a year ago.

#4574 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Modded met pro might be shaking loose. Pics to follow, or PM for details.
At work right now, can't post. Bought new from starburst, huo.

If this was a floor model then you can't say you bought it new and is HUO. It didn't come to you NIB and was in a commercial establishment being played by many people. It is a great looking game however Josh and GLWS.

#4575 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

If this was a floor model then you can't say you bought it new and is HUO. It didn't come to you NIB and was in a commercial establishment being played by many people. It is a great looking game however Josh and GLWS.

The plays were extremely low as it was hardly played yet. It was only put on the floor as it was the last non-led pro when the LED version was already available. The game was not routed nor was it abused in anyway.

Add to that, "huo" doesn't always mean pristine and beautiful anyway. I have seen many games that people have owned that have never set foot outside a home and look and play like garbage.

If you are interested in the game, send me a PM. If you are not, then thanks for looking and have a nice day.

#4576 3 years ago

I had a friend who saw this ad and was interested and mentioned to him that it wasn't HUO or bought NIB. That would not have been cool if he had been misled. Perhaps you should state that it was a showroom model in your original posting.

#4577 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I had a friend who saw this ad and was interested and mentioned to him that it wasn't HUO or bought NIB. That would not have been cool if he had been misled. Perhaps you should state that it was a showroom model in your original posting.

Original posting changed, but still stands in my book as original owner new condition. Based on the plays and condition of the game at time of sale, it was no different to me than another.

If huo means that much, than any game that has been donated to a show, played in a league, lives in a home with smokers or pets, or is has been in any kind of imperfect storage should be disclosed.

Also, their should be a log if cleaning, waxing, and general maintenance too.

It gets to a point where it becomes ridiculous. I've seen and owned routed games in the past that were nicer than other pins that were bought nib and only 6 months old.

As I said, take it how you will, and I'm happy to talk to any potential buyers.

#4578 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Original posting changed, but still stands in my book as original owner new condition. Based on the plays and condition of the game at time of sale, it was no different to me than another.
If huo means that much, than any game that has been donated to a show, played in a league, lives in a home with smokers or pets, or is has been in any kind of imperfect storage should be disclosed.
Also, their should be a log if cleaning, waxing, and general maintenance too.
It gets to a point where it becomes ridiculous. I've seen and owned routed games in the past that were nicer than other pins that were bought nib and only 6 months old.
As I said, take it how you will, and I'm happy to talk to any potential buyers.

I agree with you. Any game that hosts leagues or groups of people should then be considered lightly routed. They get abused regardless of being HUO. I think the whole HUO term is overrated. It should be more about the condition than the term. Not all HUO machines sit in a basement and get played once a week like mine ;-P

#4579 3 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Weird looking pro.

Oops. Wolverine LE. Looks like its sold now.

#4580 3 years ago

I'll happily vouch for Meegis, I've bought from him and everything is exactly as expected. Completely honest and upfront about everything, great hassle free seller. I put very little into HUO on any modern pin it means nothing. If you a true collector paying top dollar for machines from the back in the day then it's valid.

#4581 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'll happily vouch for Meegis, I've bought from him and everything is exactly as expected. Completely honest and upfront about everything, great hassle free seller. I put very little into HUO on any modern pin it means nothing. If you a true collector paying top dollar for machines from the back in the day then it's valid.

Appreciate the kind words.

Those that have dealt with me know how I work.

Thanks !

#4582 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hey guys
Someone interested in a 9.9/10 condition NGG? If no interest by fellow canadian, I keep it. Please pm
very good / Pristine condition. New shooter rod. All Leds. Green lights flipper buttons. Green undercab light. Mirror Pinbaldes. Green LED Speaker Light Kit. AWSOME Laserrific Topper. No error dots. Plays Flawlessly.
Please no low ballers. Starts at 6kcda
Thanks
Lou

Are those new cab decals? there are no Lockbar holes and they came with a Lockbar from the factory

#4583 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I agree with you. Any game that hosts leagues or groups of people should then be considered lightly routed. They get abused regardless of being HUO. I think the whole HUO term is overrated. It should be more about the condition than the term. Not all HUO machines sit in a basement and get played once a week like mine ;-P

Then his should be considered lightly routed as he has hosted events.

#4584 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

FFS the pin is absolutely gorgeous. Someone just buy the damn thing so I can stop thinking about it!

#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Lightly routed seems extreme for a HUO machine in my opinion. Hosted events normally don't get the plays that one good Friday night will put on a routed machine.

At the end of the day, condition is king. I've found Stern HUO games are generally in great shape. Most folks who have pinball machines in their homes, are on Pinside, etc. know how to take care of their games.

#4586 3 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

At the end of the day, condition is king.

Plus plussity plus.

Some of my RUO (Route Use Only) games have looked better than HUO games I have picked up.

#4587 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

And all my games were cleaned prior to and after those events. Which were non damage causing because if someone disrespects my games, they get a quick invitation to leave.

Why are my games being attacked in this thread.

Its getting a little off track now, and quite frankly is not why we are in this thread. For those who have dealt with me and those who may in the future, I provide pictures, and video if necessary, or I urge the buyer to come play the game if possible.

Now lets drop the bs and get back to games for sale.

#4588 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Plus plussity plus.
Some of my RUO (Route Use Only) games have looked better than HUO games I have picked up.

Exactly.

#4589 3 years ago

I think everybody here is missing the point. The whole discussion isn't whether or not home use only pins are nicer than routed ones but the fact that it was originally advertised as bought new and home use only and it wasn't.

#4590 3 years ago

Just finished posting the following to Mr. Pin classifieds, will take a day or so to go active, will post on pbr and maaca shortly too as well as formally here.

HUO Shrek, only owner, Gary signed translite, immaculate, 6500CAN

NGG, uncrated 3 yrs after production, lightly routed by Nasty Nick's (MI) at a boy's camp - I am 2nd owner, HUO in appearance (fits fine w HEP machines), tiny nick bottom side cab from original Wms strapping, small pf crack touched up at eddy sensor by gofer, both eddy areas mylared for protection. Golf ball shooter rod, flashintinct's ramp and target decals, 5500CAN

Great family games as everyone knows...

Rod

#4591 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I think everybody here is missing the point. The whole discussion isn't whether or not home use only pins are nicer than routed ones but the fact that it was originally advertised as bought new and home use only and it wasn't.

...and you've made your point very clear several times over now. We get it. We're not all going to agree necessarily, but your point is well made and received.

Now, you wouldn't happen to have a a Metallica Pro that you'd like to trade my TAF would you?

#4592 3 years ago

I see FG way more than Shrek.

#4593 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

It was bought new. It came from the distributor.

If its because it was a showroom model, we go right back to semantics of plays and abuse.

Game was so recently unboxed, they offered to rebox it for me. I said no, as it was easier to pick up and transport without it.

Can you move on now?

#4594 3 years ago

No I can't move on, if it was out of the box and played then it wasn't new.

#4595 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

No I can't move on, if it was out of the box and played then it wasn't new.

Did you see the pictures he posted, no one was attempting to fool anyone. It is clearly out of the fucking box. Your blatantly trolling a complete non issue and making an ass of yourself.

#4596 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I see FG way more than Shrek.

Wow, that's the opposite out here in the west. I've been offered 5 shreks (as low as 4gs) and seen a few more posted and have only seen one fg in the past year. I'd like a family guy if anyone is considering selling

#4597 3 years ago

Blah, blah, blah. Either go buy a nib met for 7k or buy his modded out. Pics look awesome. Personally I'd prefer to buy a nib from nitro with no plays and no mods and do them myself. Glwts Meegis, post locally maybe for less trolling.

#4598 3 years ago

I think a floor model pin is still new, so the huo term is fine, its like saying when you buy a car if its on the lot it isnt new.

The real misuse is when people put 'unconfirmed' huo that always makes me laugh

Either way who cares about terms, condition is all that matters.

#4599 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Did you see the pictures he posted, no one was attempting to fool anyone. It is clearly out of the fucking box. Your blatantly trolling a complete non issue and making an ass of yourself.

Quoted from Darscot:

Of course I saw the photos, I said in my original post the machine looked great and GLWS. You sir are very hostile, God bless you!

#4600 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Who care? Jesus. If it's nice and you're happy with the condition buy it. If you're not... don't. Christ, the next thing you know we'll be documenting the number of turns people do on their leg bolts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 149.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 14.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
There are 12279 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 246.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside