(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,803 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by c2scanada
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12803 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 257.
#4402 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What is the going rate for a TSPP in Canada these days?

6k and up it seems:/

#4403 3 years ago

yes around 6.5 k

#4404 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

6k and up it seems:/

Quoted from luch:

yes around 6.5 k

Uggh! Thanks guys, now I feel even worse!

#4405 3 years ago

A beautiful HUO sold about 4 months ago for 6K

#4406 3 years ago

I was offered a nice one for $5200 in Winnipeg about 6 months ago but didn't have the funds at the time and figured more would come along. Oops
Also missed out on a $5250 one to tmort by 5 minutes around the same time.

#4407 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I remember buying TFTC for $1000. Man I love the theme but hated that pin. I sold it for $1200. Look at the price now. Everyone seems to love it. I can't figure that out.

Although I have always liked mine there was just recently a code update to tftc that really fine tuned the game. New rules, different sounds, bug fixes etc. It's definitely worth taking another look at now.

#4408 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

10k by Xmas....

Lol

#4409 3 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

A beautiful HUO sold about 4 months ago for 6K

It is a beauty!

#4410 3 years ago

Hell, they're almost $6K in the States:

detroit.craigslist.org link

Translates to over $7200 CAD, not including taxes at the border.

#4411 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I sold a super nice HUO TSPP five months ago for $5800CDN to someone locally. I originally got it from libtech (thanks!), threw some mods, protectors, color matched LEDs, played it for a few months and decided it just wasn't for me. At that $5800 price there was probably $500-600.00 worth of mods in it.

There are two HUOs in the Pinside archive showing sold this year for $4500.00USD (and possibly less), which is around the $5800.00CDN mark (not including shipping, etc of course).

If I was in the market for another one I wouldn't go over $6k, and to pay that it would have to be super nice with some nice mods.

#4412 3 years ago

Several years ago I couldn't give one away for 3200. Took me about 6 months to sell it. Now they are super desirable.

#4413 3 years ago

Here are a few that are up on kijiji in Ottawa. Just received an email from him and top bid is $5500 so far.http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/ottawa/4-pinballs-for-sale/1155373298?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#4414 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Several years ago I couldn't give one away for 3200. Took me about 6 months to sell it. Now they are super desirable.

I bought one NIB when they first came out in 2003 and it was $5500 (delivered) at the time. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get into the game and sold it to Wonderland after about 5 months. I don't think I would buy another either.

Rob

#4415 3 years ago

I'm genuinely surprised that TSPP doesn't go for more.

If TSPP was released today, I think it would be considered an LE based on what it's got under the glass. It's got incredible rule depth, is quite challenging, and is fun to play.

I wish I was good enough to get to some of the more difficult modes!

#4416 3 years ago
Quoted from PNorth:

I'm genuinely surprised that TSPP doesn't go for more.
If TSPP was released today, I think it would be considered an LE based on what it's got under the glass. It's got incredible rule depth, is quite challenging, and is fun to play.
I wish I was good enough to get to some of the more difficult modes!

You are good enough, just need the confidence.

#4417 3 years ago

I'd love to become a member of the White Water club! I'm looking for a project or routed machine that I can take the time and put some work into bringing another game back from the brink. Willing to travel a bit if the right deal comes along.

Let me know what you have or if you know of any leads.

#4418 3 years ago

I have a spot left in the line up and I would like to add an embryon or nine ball...

#4419 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Playboy myself. Also willing to travel for the right deal.

#4420 3 years ago

I've dropped the price on my Meteor to $1,200CDN. Open to offers.

#4421 3 years ago

Anything for sale in Atlantic Canada?

#4422 3 years ago
Quoted from Red97:

Anything for sale in Atlantic Canada?

I plan to sell off a few in Charlottetown soon. It's looking like No Fear, Black Knight (better then new restore), Jungle Lord (might already be spoken for). Maybe a couple others after that. Not ready quite yet though.

#4423 3 years ago

PM sent

#4424 3 years ago

What games will be for sale at yegpin?

#4425 3 years ago

I am looking to sell an Escape from the Lost World.
Machine looks good, all LED, brand new xpin displays...just imported it from the US myself....
I am looking to get 1750$ or reasonably close.
If interested, shoot me a PM and I will get you pics!

Thanks
Kyle

#4427 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a modded stle?

Trades for what I'm looking for can be discussed via PM.

#4428 3 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my player's BSD. If anyone is interested, let me know what you have. I'm willing to add cash for the right machine.

#4429 3 years ago

Looking for a bride of pinbot 2.

#4430 3 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Looking for a bride of pinbot 2.

I think Nitro has one.

#4432 3 years ago

Looking for a stern bdk. Anyone ready to part with their Batman?

Please let me know

#4433 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No Fear for $1250 in Calgary. If it's real that's a steal for someone!

Ok, fess up. Who got this guys machines? He wasn't a collector and had 10 pins and about 30 vids.

His name was John and he was in Calgary, he said he got them 15 years ago and was moving so they had to go. He had no idea that his email and phone were both going to blow up with the $1200 No Fear.... I was waiting on a list but they all sold before he got back to me.
He told me he had IJ93, G'n'R, Kiss, Gorgar, Rocky, No Fear, Elvis and more, plus the 30 or so vids.
I really wanted to know which vids he had, out of 30 there had to be a couple I would have really wanted

#4434 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Ok, fess up. Who got this guys machines? He wasn't a collector and had 10 pins and about 30 vids.
His name was John and he was in Calgary, he said he got them 15 years ago and was moving so they had to go. He had no idea that his email and phone were both going to blow up with the $1200 No Fear.... I was waiting on a list but they all sold before he got back to me.
He told me he had IJ93, G'n'R, Kiss, Gorgar, Rocky, No Fear, Elvis and more, plus the 30 or so vids.
I really wanted to know which vids he had, out of 30 there had to be a couple I would have really wanted

Someone by the name of Mel J. got all of them.

#4435 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Someone by the name of Mel J. got all of them.

Pinball Spice!

#4436 3 years ago

I have a F-14 that I might be willing to trade locally in Sask. Not looking to sell at the moment. Truthfully I would rather trade the Doctor Who, but the gal will not allow it.

#4437 3 years ago

Project Count-Down (Gottlieb, 1979) - $500 Shipped. More if it's shipping past Ontario (depo to depo only).

A no board, no leg Count Down.

Still pushing my projects out into the hands of people who actually stand a shot of restoring them. She's rough, but could live again.

I have access to a second body (no head) I could pick up and include for another $300 as well (shipped).

IMG_8274_(resized).JPG

IMG_8275_(resized).JPG

IMG_8276_(resized).JPG

IMG_8277_(resized).JPG

IMG_8280_(resized).JPG

IMG_8279_(resized).JPG

IMG_8281_(resized).JPG

IMG_8282_(resized).JPG

IMG_8283_(resized).JPG

IMG_8284_(resized).JPG

IMG_8285_(resized).JPG

IMG_8286_(resized).JPG

IMG_8288_(resized).JPG

IMG_8289_(resized).JPG

IMG_8290_(resized).JPG

IMG_8291_(resized).JPG

IMG_8292_(resized).JPG

#4438 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I have a F-14 that I might be willing to trade locally in Sask. Not looking to sell at the moment. Truthfully I would rather trade the Doctor Who, but the gal will not allow it.

What are you wanting. I have a really nice gottlieb genie in awesome shape. Frontier with a few bugs left to work out.

#4439 3 years ago

Hey Cam. When I got in touch with him about the no fear he said he wanted $2500 now for it because he got alot of offers for more then he posted. I think that was later that day but he never mentioned having other machines. Oh well. Good deals do come around every now and then. Unfortunately people always offer more then listed if it's low and most people are greedy and take highest offer.

#4440 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Cam. When I got in touch with him about the no fear he said he wanted $2500 now for it because he got alot of offers for more then he posted. I think that was later that day but he never mentioned having other machines. Oh well. Good deals do come around every now and then. Unfortunately people always offer more then listed if it's low and most people are greedy and take highest offer.

That's still a sweet deal if the machine is anything besides a basketcase.

#4441 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

That's still a sweet deal if the machine is anything besides a basketcase.

He asked me how much I'd pay for it. I said it would depend on condition and I haven't heard from him since.

#4442 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Unfortunately people always offer more then listed if it's low and most people are greedy and take highest offer.

You mean the games sell for their actual value instead of you getting it below market rates?

Don't get me wrong, I love getting a game for cheap, but calling sellers "greedy" for getting market value is a bit misplaced.

#4443 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You mean the games sell for their actual value instead of you getting it below market rates?
Don't get me wrong, I love getting a game for cheap, but calling sellers "greedy" for getting market value is a bit misplaced.

Pretty sure he is referring to sellers who turn their listings into auctions and take bids until price is exhausted.

#4444 3 years ago

Yeah, getting market value and listing a price then starting a bidding war are definitely different in my mind.

#4445 3 years ago

Sorry totally off topic but is there anyone in Toronto near Auction Maxx? Is this a real place? Anyone dealt with them? They have a household item I want to buy but can't confirm if this place is real. Asked a few questions via email but no response and can't call them. Don't want to buy from Calgary without some assurance it is for real.

#4446 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Sorry totally off topic but is there anyone in Toronto near Auction Maxx? Is this a real place? Anyone dealt with them? They have a household item I want to buy but can't confirm if this place is real. Asked a few questions via email but no response and can't call them. Don't want to buy from Calgary without some assurance it is for real.

Never bought from them before, but their brick and mortar warehouse is 5 mins from my office. So to say it exists is true, and it isn't small.

Whether that gives any validity to buying from them or not, I cannot help further

If you get in touch with anyone I can gladly go take a look for you one day. Just let me know.

#4447 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

yes they are a real bricks and mortor building , I have seen it just off highway 400 near finch ave

#4448 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Never bought from them before, but their brick and mortar warehouse is 5 mins from my office. So to say it exists is true, and it isn't small.
Whether that gives any validity to buying from them or not, I cannot help further
If you get in touch with anyone I can gladly go take a look for you one day. Just let me know.

Thanks so much for the offer. I will PM you the details and if you can go and have a quick look at the item it would be greatly appreciated before I drop the cash on it unseen.

#4449 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

What I mean is a seller agreeing to sell you a game then gets offers more then what he agreed to sell it to you for then sells it before you can get to it. Greedy, scumbaggy, call it what even you want. Rare is the honest seller who agrees to sell it to first response and tells everyone else that someone else has dibs. For most of us guys in the west it's a minimum 3hr trip unless it's posted in your city.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 299.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
liorillusion
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 12803 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 257.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside