(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 493.
#4251 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Well, after a lot of research and thought, I've decided to pass on the Drop a Card pin mentioned by Freezie in post #4238 above. Jerry, the guy who has it, is a very nice guy and anyone wanting to pursue this will have no trouble dealing with him. I appreciate the opportunity and want fellow Pinsiders to know that I am no longer pursuing it. If you're considering, I have some pictures Jerry sent that I could share with you.

I've actually spoken to him and have plans to get it this weekend. Will be a pleasant experience after today's absolute friggin debacle.

I had meetings in Saskatoon today but rather than travel with the group in the company vehicle I took my own truck with my own gas with intentions and cash in my wallet to buy the Vector that's been for sale for two months. Plan was that between 5-7pm (depending when work duties finished) I'd be there. Got a text at 2pm that it was sold out from under me.

I get it. I hadn't said yes I'm 100% buying it until I saw what issues it had but when a person commits to driving 3 hours I'd hope they'd get the first shot at a pin that had no other interested parties at the time of our discussion yesterday afternoon. And Clayton knew I needed to know yesterday so I could make the decision on whether or not to drive up or not.

I know you Saskatoon guys have a good crew of guys that play together but this guys an ass and I have no trouble saying it. I've been reaching out to him since the first day the ad went up two months ago. Wasn't untill probably two weeks ago he finally answered a message or a question. I should have known that has weasel written all over it.

On the plus side I enjoyed smoke dogs pins at sports on tap. Not dealing with this putz gave me extra time to go play pinball there.

#4252 8 years ago

Deleted cause of double posting

#4253 8 years ago

Deleted cause thread double posted some how.

#4254 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

On the plus side I enjoyed smoke dogs pins at sports on tap. Not dealing with this putz gave me extra time to go play pinball there.

Thanks for stopping by! They may be a little dirty, cleaning day is tomorrow, and I heard it was a busy week. Rotation is coming soon, with BSD going to Sports, and AC/DC and LotR going to Bartari (once they make room for 2 more pins). Whirlwind should be done in a month, then onto TZ.

Now to figure out how to bag a Ghostbusters Premium ...

#4255 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks for stopping by! They may be a little dirty, cleaning day is tomorrow, and I heard it was a busy week. Rotation is coming soon, with BSD going to Sports, and AC/DC and LotR going to Bartari (once they make room for 2 more pins). Whirlwind should be done in a month, then onto TZ.
Now to figure out how to bag a Ghostbusters Premium ...

By Bartari you mean my basement? I'd even circle the wagons and bring my truck back? Lol.

#4256 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

By Bartari you mean my basement?

Lol. New place near downtown, open 5 PM til late every day. TWD is there right now, with 2 more headed there once they are ready for them.

April 16th is a weekend SAPP tournament @ Sports, starts at noon for any out of towners who want to come play.

#4257 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Lol. New place near downtown, open 5 PM til late every day. TWD is there right now, with 2 more headed there once they are ready for them.
April 16th is a weekend SAPP tournament @ Sports, starts at noon for any out of towners who want to come play.

By downtown you mean in my baseme.... Ehhh... Never mind!

#4258 8 years ago

A shout out to TBatti ( Tony ) for putting in the extra effort and dropping off my parts this morning! I owe you a beer sir.

#4259 8 years ago

That sucks about your mishap with Vector, Pauz21. I've been in a few of those situations where you finally make your mind up on something then the deal goes south. This Jerry gentleman from Weyburn with the Drop a Card pin doesn't sound like he would ever do that to you. Let me know how it goes with that game.

#4260 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I could be easily persuaded to trade my ACDC Prem and METLE 108.....if anyone is interested!

pm sent for METLE

#4261 8 years ago

$3500 skateball in edm?

#4262 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

$3500 skateball in edm?

I know what a wicked deal. #notachance

#4263 8 years ago

Somebody got a great deal on Cyclone in Winnipeg....$1400. Every now and then somebody get's lucky...good for them.

#4264 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Somebody got a great deal on Cyclone in Winnipeg....$1400. Every now and then somebody get's lucky...good for them.

I emailed the guy 10 minutes after that ad went up and never heard back

#4265 8 years ago

I think his phone must have lit up. I talked with him the next day...said it was gone 2 hours after the add went up. Ya, I was disappointed too...usually checking the adds pretty steady...except Friday evenings...that's leisure time. haha

#4266 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Balancing things out with the $3500 pinbot

#4267 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Balancing things out with the $3500 pinbot

That will sit there forever,like his $2000.00 Trident did

#4268 8 years ago

Hey gang...just wanted to give Dylan (archer600) at Prairie Pinball a shout out for the sweet AC/DC Premium I just picked up! It came better than advertised! If you're dealing with Dylan, buy/trade with confidence.

#4269 8 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

I went with a friend to help him pick up Cyclone yesterday. He's really excited to have two pins now!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4270 8 years ago

Swapped all lamps on xmen to LEDs today, and it looks awesome! Purple super bands and some custom cards soon too

Pinside members price - $5500

xmled_(resized).jpgxmled_(resized).jpg

#4271 8 years ago

Anyone have or know of a Williams hot shot basketball for sale?

#4272 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Swapped all lamps on xmen to LEDs today, and it looks awesome! Purple super bands and some custom cards soon too
Looking for offers around 6k still.
xmled_(resized).jpg

LED's make a big difference in XMen, that's for sure. Make me consider getting an ledocd for mine though

#4273 8 years ago

Going to be selling a Royal flush delux. Works 100%. New rubbers. Good displays, cabinet, coin door and rails.

Rough backglass, playfield touched up by a rookie, could be made a lot better easily. $475 cad. Local only, will consider trades.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4274 8 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

LED's make a big difference in XMen, that's for sure. Make me consider getting an ledocd for mine though

No kidding alot of games look better, this one NEEDED them lol! Built in late '12, but looks like a brand new showroom stern now

#4275 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Going to be selling a Royal flush delux. Works 100%. New rubbers. Good displays, cabinet, coin door and rails.
Rough backglass, playfield touched up by a rookie, could be made a lot better easily. $475 cad. Local only, will consider trades.

image_(resized).jpeg

Thanks for the Enquries, game sold pending pickup.

#4276 8 years ago

Few projects. I have a Bugs Bunny. PF is partially stripped down. Boards are working. Small lamp matrix issue and drop down targets need a part. Brand new ramps included which cost like 300+ and I think are sold out now. $1500

Totem. Beautiful shape. Cabinet restored with professional automotive paint. Needs to be shopped. Having some issues current, I believe the connectors need to be repinned. $1200.

Pics on request.

#4277 8 years ago

Ninjaboot is selling his swords of fury for 3k. Great game. Played it a few times last trip to Edmonton. I'm stuck at work or it would be in the back of my truck heading to Saskatchewan.

#4278 8 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!

Quoted from str8cash:

Ninjaboot is selling his swords of fury for 3k. Great game. Played it a few times last trip to Edmonton. I'm stuck at work or it would be in the back of my truck heading to Saskatchewan.

#4279 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

A shout out to TBatti ( Tony ) for putting in the extra effort and dropping off my parts this morning! I owe you a beer sir.

No worries. Thanks. We will be at league March 30th. Maybe we'll see you there to play a few games after we're done. Cheers.

#4280 8 years ago

My dad has a few games for sale. He is selling a Lectronomo $800 working great playing condition with some back glass flaking but not terrible, 4 player displays good the credit/ ball in play display is flakey. Totem $1100 working 100% shopped really nice play field and back glass. Back glass is missing the blue in the display areas ( someone previous scrapped off ). Also has a Sinbad in nice shape and fully working $900 and a Genie $1600 in nice shape very little play field wear and nice back glass. It does have the wrong sound rom. It has a roller disco sound rom. If anyone is interested let me know. Prefer local pickup but would gladly ship if required at buyers expense.

#4281 8 years ago

They all look nice.

#4282 8 years ago

The backglass art on Lectronomo is gorgeous. The PF not so much, but then again I can't really see details in the photo. Either way, all of these look great! GLWS!

#4283 8 years ago

Couple more pictures of Lectronomo and added pics of Totem. If interested I can email more pics which you would be able to take a closer look.

#4284 8 years ago

Anyone have any neon signs they would sell?

#4285 8 years ago

Totem has been sold. All others still available

#4286 8 years ago

2 cyclones in 10 days in Winnipeg? Wonder if it's the same one?

#4287 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I didn't see the first one, how much was it going for?

#4288 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

No it is not.I know the buyer of the first one,and I know the seller of the second one.
First one was listed at $1400

#4289 8 years ago

I'd like to pick up a system 11 but I'm really not too sure about Cyclone as I've never played one in person.

#4290 8 years ago

Kind of boring imo. There's alot of better system 11 games for sure. But for $1400 it would definitely be a steal and nice in a lineup.

#4291 8 years ago

Search out a whirlwind or taxi if you want a great sys 11, there are some pretty bad ones too, but over all a great era of pinball.

#4292 8 years ago

cyclone is ok , especially for $1400 !!

#4293 8 years ago

Swords of fury, taxi, whirlwind and I always liked game show. But there's lots of good system 11 games.

#4294 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Xmen is now for sale, only 143 plays, like new! Still looking for a trek.. or offers around 6k
Pics: http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/x/
x2_(resized).jpg

Going to be fs at yegpin, cant sell/trade before then however if you want it you can prebuy/trade and pick up after the show

#4295 8 years ago

It will be up to 800 plays at the end of yegpin

Quoted from libtech:

Going to be fs at yegpin, cant sell/trade before then however if you want it you can prebuy/trade and pick up after the show

#4296 8 years ago

Hopefully! Thats what these things are for, if I loose a few hundred bucks not a big deal 5k firm after yegpin for anyone (if prepayed/deposit is given)

#4297 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hopefully! Thats what these things are for, if I loose a few hundred bucks not a big deal 5k firm after yegpin for anyone (if prepayed)

I think there will be a few for sale at yegpin. Come out and check them out!!

#4298 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hopefully! Thats what these things are for, if I loose a few hundred bucks not a big deal 5k firm after yegpin for anyone (if prepayed)

I'll give you $1800 with a firm hand shake and a smile

In fact, here's the smile as a goodwill deposit for you to hold it for me

#4299 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

I think there will be a few for sale at yegpin. Come out and check them out!!

Not sure, I think this one will be the first listed in the fs section, It wouldnt be cool if you just popped them for sale mid show. Not fair to the guys putting it on.

Thats awful kind of you Josh, cheque's in the mail I assume?

#4300 8 years ago

Some of the machines on the pinball machine list will be added to the marketplace for sure, there are a few machines that still have not been added as I have not be given a firm go ahead on them but you can expect a few more machines to be added to the marketplace now that we are just over a month till the show. If you do have a machine up for sale right now be a good idea to bring it to the show as people tend to be implosive buyers at these events.

Quoted from libtech:

Not sure, I think this one will be the first listed in the fs section, It wouldnt be cool if you just popped them for sale mid show. Not fair to the guys putting it on.
Thats awful kind of you Josh, cheque's in the mail I assume?

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.