(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 496.
#4151 8 years ago

oh cool so the game will still be available for play at revs?

#4152 8 years ago

Who just got the Time Warp near Welland for $500???

#4153 8 years ago
Quoted from bugray:

They took the cash

Wow! Left alot on the table. Great for you guys. $2000 and you still have the game to generate revenue. Wish more people would do this idea. Good job

#4154 8 years ago

Yes the game is still at REVS, mapleridge but may travel to REVS Burnaby in the future. Either shaq attaq or F-14 moving into mapleridge once shopped.

#4155 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade

Whitewater has been traded. Thanks to all who inquired.

#4157 8 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Yes the game is still at REVS, mapleridge but may travel to REVS Burnaby in the future. Either shaq attaq or F-14 moving into mapleridge once shopped.

F-14 please.

#4158 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Whitewater has been traded. Thanks to all who inquired.

What's going in it's spot at sports on tap?

#4159 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

What's going in it's spot at sports on tap?

Lord of the Rings for now.

#4160 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Lord of the Rings for now.

Would you ever sell the LOTR?

#4161 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Would you ever sell the LOTR?

Well, never say never ... but I'm gonna say never Maybe after I make it to Valinor.

It came all the way from Vegas in my first major trade, it's got some great history. Plus it's still one of my top 5.

#4162 8 years ago

If you listen to Buddy's "free advice" on kijiji Edmonton nobody should buy a used pinball machine. Lol. Unless it's from him apparently. Oh and hype of pinball has me mesmerized

#4163 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If you listen to Buddy's "free advice" on kijiji Edmonton nobody should buy a used pinball machine. Lol. Unless it's from him apparently. Oh and hype of pinball has me mesmerized

No doubt. I had to shake my head when I saw that last night...

#4164 8 years ago

He probably only buys brand new cars and houses with warranty too ?!

#4165 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Well, never say never ... but I'm gonna say never Maybe after I make it to Valinor.
It came all the way from Vegas in my first major trade, it's got some great history. Plus it's still one of my top 5.

So never... lol, maybe you could do it Jay, wont be happening at my house any time soon anyways!

#4166 8 years ago

Any time I've put a wanted pinball ad on kijiji he responds first offering advice and how he has lots of games but none are for sale.

Quoted from Cam:

He probably only buys brand new cars and houses with warranty too ?!

#4167 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

So never... lol, maybe you could do it Jay, wont be happening at my house any time soon anyways!

I've really never been close. I've collected 5 gifts, and beaten two of the multi's in one game. That was a 45 minute marathon. It's also the game that hooked me on the pin (got to see TABA, destroyed the ring, etc.).

#4168 8 years ago

Did anyone get Clayton's Vector in Saskatoon? I had sent him several messages before he came back on Feb 1st and never heard back from him ever. I see it's still sitting on Kijiji. I'd definitely be interesting in seeing it but he isn't answering any of my messages.

#4169 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Did anyone get Clayton's Vector in Saskatoon? I had sent him several messages before he came back on Feb 1st and never heard back from him ever. I see it's still sitting on Kijiji. I'd definitely be interesting in seeing it but he isn't answering any of my messages.

Pretty sure it's gone. Not sure why he hasn't deleted the ad yet.

#4170 8 years ago

Currently looking to trade out my AC/DC premium pinball. Great shape, fully working, no cabinet dings. Ideally I would like to trade for one of the following titles +/-cash:

Attack from Mars
Champion Pub
Tron

PM if interested.

#4171 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

No doubt. I had to shake my head when I saw that last night...

He must have taken a beating on his ad because now it's gone

#4172 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Genesis should anyone have any leads please let me know.

#4173 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm looking for a Genesis should anyone have any leads please let me know.

i am pretty sure absolute pinball in Saskatoon still has his..... worth a shot anyway.

#4174 8 years ago

Anyone have a hurricane for sale? Wouldn't mind getting one. Anyone have any experience with them. With that ramp that loops around the table it strikes me as one that would be a buggee to service and clean.

#4175 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a hurricane for sale? Wouldn't mind getting one. Anyone have any experience with them. With that ramp that loops around the table it strikes me as one that would be a buggee to service and clean.

It's a horrible DMD...you literally just shoot the ramp all day for a good score.

#4176 8 years ago

That said, on Hurricane, there is something really fun about the ball circling above the flippers, especially during multiball, when you are madly trying to flip the ball, but it is above your flippers it gives you one of those Awww Man! moments! Flintstones too... Any other games where the ball rolls above the flippers?

#4177 8 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Any other games where the ball rolls above the flippers?

Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Blackwater 100 come to mind. I think there's a few others.

#4178 8 years ago

Ahhh, I haven't had Roller Coaster Tycoon and only had Blackwater 100 for a short time, I forgot about that one. Thanks for the reminder!

#4179 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Blackwater 100 come to mind. I think there's a few others.

Batman Forever!

#4180 8 years ago

Anyone have a super Mario bros. just sold my only dmd and I think the kids might forgive me if I put this in its place.

#4181 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a super Mario bros. just sold my only dmd and I think the kids might forgive me if I put this in its place.

Good luck finding a decent one, Ive been looking for a while. A few out there but they are tired units.

#4182 8 years ago

Hi all

Anyone have, or have a lead on, a Black Knight back glass? Interested in pretty much anything, as the one in the BK I just picked up is toast.

Thanks in advance!

#4183 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Anyone have, or have a lead on, a Black Knight back glass? Interested in pretty much anything, as the one in the BK I just picked up is toast.
Thanks in advance!

You grabbed that bk? I loved his ad. Excellent condition, may need a new backglass. That's the most roachiest glass I've seen
I saw one on ebay not long ago. I'm sure another will pop up soon. Good luck with search

Quoted from Pauz21:

There's one out east listed for $2700 + shipping.

#4184 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

You grabbed that bk? I loved his ad. Excellent condition, may need a new backglass. That's the most roachiest glass I've seen

Yup, back glass is toast. Everything else, though, is as described. It's in fantastic shape for a BK. And playing 100%. Board work all done by SML, so they paid a bunch to have it fixed up.

#4185 8 years ago

Dad bought us a black knight in early 90s for $400. Great early 80s game. Magnet save, 3 ball multiball. Had a Solar Fire too. Basically same game with different drop targets.

#4186 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Thanks in advance!

I got a NOS one from Mayfair Amusements,check them out.

#4187 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Sweet! Will do.

#4188 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I saw one on ebay not long ago. I'm sure another will pop up soon. Good luck with search

There's one out east listed for $2700 + shipping.

Yeah I've gotten a few PM's since posting... having a little trouble with that amount.

#4189 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mayfair has them NOS, NiB from 1996 (Williams made). Won't ship until above freezing though. Thanks for the lead pingod! Order placed.

#4190 8 years ago

Your welcome Jason

#4191 8 years ago

Pingod is the best

#4192 8 years ago

Aw thanks William
Did you get the AFM backboard yet.

#4193 8 years ago

Not yet ,not until Tuesday they say ,after that AFM is done

#4194 8 years ago

Want a good laugh? Check the Whitewater/Indy ad on kijiji Alberta. Now that's the way to make a ad! Haha

#4195 8 years ago

hahahahaha

If you would like to view the machines, there is a $25 CAD charge to do so.

I havent taken out a second mortgage on my house to buy pinball games, and I havent lost my job to be desparate to sell.

almost a peep show......

#4196 8 years ago

Hahahaha, just saw that ad myself! Whatever they're smoking...slide it over!
I replied saying that they should put up some quality pictures, before having to put down $25 (lol) to view them! What a joke!! I wonder if you get to test them out for $25...or have to bring your own quarters to play?? Lol

#4197 8 years ago

I guess they will be in that basement for quite a while longer.

#4198 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Want a good laugh? Check the Whitewater/Indy ad on kijiji Alberta. Now that's the way to make a ad! Haha

Haha best Kijiji add ever, thanks for the laugh

#4199 8 years ago

we should tip the cops man.......charging people into a non business pay to see my basement racket is illegal

I Wonder if they have a ladies night. Come for free into my dark creepy basement.

hahahahaha

#4200 8 years ago

If anyone is actually willing to drive out to vulcan, he should be paying them!

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.