(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 496.
#4051 8 years ago

Are there any other distributors in Canada apart from Nitro and Starburst?

#4052 8 years ago

There's jay Richardson pinball as well

#4054 8 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

There's jay Richardson pinball as well

I've bought from Jay, very good service. Before and after the purchase. Also bought MET premium from Rec room amusements. Dealt with Steve there. He was solid too.

#4056 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Are there any other distributors in Canada apart from Nitro and Starburst?

Starburst is the only stern distributor.

#4057 8 years ago

Nitro gets their games from Starburst.

#4058 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Starburst is the only stern distributor.

Quoted from Pincrawler:

Nitro gets their games from Starburst.

Yep. My understanding is that Starburst is the only Stern distributor, all other retailers in Canada have to buy through Starburst. I hope this changes, might result in some lower prices.

#4059 8 years ago

Flash and Elrktra Bodies I mentioned.

Flash pics:
http://imgur.com/a/HUsCu

Elektra pics:

http://imgur.com/a/HUsCu

IMG_7848_(resized).JPGIMG_7848_(resized).JPG

IMG_7871_(resized).JPGIMG_7871_(resized).JPG

#4060 8 years ago

Any interest in a Pinball Life order for Calgary people please PM me or post thoughts here > https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here/page/10#post-2936253

#4061 8 years ago

Anyone in sask own that vector on kijiji? I've tried to contact ten probably 4 times. No answer.

#4062 8 years ago

I think it's Clayton Chambers in Stoon

#4063 8 years ago

So someone posts a barely used X-Men LE in beloved kijiji with stock photos. Excellent work Stoney Plain

#4064 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

So someone posts a barely used X-Men LE in beloved kijiji with stock photos. Excellent work Stoney Plain

I think what has happened here is sold a bunch of machines cheap last year and didn't realize there was such a demand for them and he could have sold his machines for more..so now he had a few machines that were not in the original list and and now he thinks he can sell these for big bucks but now he has blown himself out the water. For the record i have seen the machines and they are in great shape but not worth what he wants

#4065 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Think you scared him off. See his 10g xmen is gone.

#4066 8 years ago

I went to have a look when he sold off a bunch of machines for $1000 ea. Seemed like a pretty nice guy.

#4067 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Quoted from str8cash:

Think you scared him off. See his 10g xmen is gone. Heard from a few collectors in Edmonton he's a A hole.

I'd like to state, for the record, that while I am in the Edmonton area, and do own an Xmen Magneto LE, this is not me and my Xmen is not currently, nor was it recently for sale.

Many may still feel that I am an "a hole", but I don't have anything for sale.

#4068 8 years ago

I'm with Terry. I picked up a couple machines from him, he was super nice and very honest. The 3 machines he has left are all HUO and barely played. He's more than likely looking at the exchange rate with his current prices... If I recall correctly, last time they were listed for $8500 each.

#4069 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I'd like to state, for the record, that while I am in the Edmonton area, and do own an Xmen Magneto LE, this is not me and my Xmen is not currently, nor was it recently for sale.
Many may still feel that I am an "a hole", but I don't have anything for sale.

This made me laugh! Thanks Ron

#4070 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

This made me laugh! Thanks

#4071 8 years ago

As luck would have it, I missed picking up a few, because I had no need. Now, I'm looking for Star Wars bar stools. They used to sell them at Canadian Tire, but no longer. Short of spending a fortune on shipping to get them from the U.S. seems they have dried up.

I'd like 3-4 of them, if anyone sees them, please let me know.

Thanks

#4072 8 years ago

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/star-wars-bar-stool-2994165p.html#.Vqv5tehlC2c

That one? There are 4 by me, if you want me to grab them spencer let me know

#4073 8 years ago

Ya the vector is from mr. Chambers.... He works shift work so he might not respond till he gets back feb 1

#4074 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/star-wars-bar-stool-2994165p.html#.Vqv5tehlC2c
That one? There are 4 by me, if you want me to grab them spencer let me know

Yup, that's one of them. I've put a few on hold for pickup tomorrow , if it doesn't work out, I'd appreciate the help. That said I'm actually going to be in Edmonton picking up a game tomorrow, so I guess I could grab them myself.

#4075 8 years ago

Sure, shoot me a pm If youd like me to pick them up

#4076 8 years ago

Spruce Grove also had 22 when I checked earlier, it's fairly close to Edmonton. Which game are you getting Spencer? Do you need to put up anything for sale?

#4077 8 years ago

Is Jacks drive in still open in spruce grove? Best milkshakes ever! Worth the trip alone out there just for a burger, onion rings and a shake. Next trip to Edmonton we're heading out.

#4078 8 years ago

http://jacksdrivein.ca Looks like it might be still around, I've never been there but will have to check it out sometime.

#4079 8 years ago

We worked in the west end and anytime anything came up in Spruce Grove we were on our way out. Lineups around the block but worth the wait. Orange milkshake a must! Tastes like a dream cycle. I'm heading to Edmonton next week to pick up a couple pins and the wife is already saying we need to head out to Jacks. Thanks Dooner, you definitely need to check it out

#4080 8 years ago

Thanks for the offers. I think I've found a few locally and unfortunately Dooner, it's not pinball related, so nothing is up for sale.

#4081 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Is Jacks drive in still open in spruce grove? Best milkshakes ever! Worth the trip alone out there just for a burger, onion rings and a shake. Next trip to Edmonton we're heading out.

It's still there. Been going there since I was a kid, and now I get to take my kids. Root beer or orange for the win!

Which pins are you picking up?

#4082 8 years ago

Hi all (bumping this with a few new titles in trade)
I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade (not for cash sale at this time). No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal (Edmonton/Calgary/Regina). References available upon request. PM any questions.
Titles I am looking for, in order of preference:

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Metallica Premium (Road case preferred) or Met Pro LED
Game of Thrones Pro
Twilight Zone
Spiderman
Iron Man VE
Indiana Jones: TPA
Funhouse
Addams Family
Simpsons Pinball Party
Scared Stiff
Creature From the Black Lagoon
XMen Pro
Avengers Pro
The Shadow
Fish Tales
WoZ
EBD

Would also consider multiple older titles (System 11 and older)

Thanks!

#4083 8 years ago

Since I'm going to be traveling to Edmonton, thought I'd just ask....

I need a 40-50 inch LCD TV.

Must be flat screen and must have a VGA input.

Most newer tv's don't have this input, so if you have an older TV collecting dust, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

#4084 8 years ago

To Benfrith, pm sent about T2 raffle ticket, Thanks

#4085 8 years ago

Have tickets sold out yet?

#4086 8 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Have tickets sold out yet?

Hi Stretch7, no there is about 40 left at last count but tonight is our monthly Fraser Valley pinball meeting so not sure how many will be remaining.

#4087 8 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

I think it's Clayton Chambers in Stoon

This is a shot in the dark but can anyone p.m. me Clayton's phone number. I know he is getting back today and I'm passing through Saskatoon in 30 minutes

Thx

#4088 8 years ago

Are you going to check out that Frontier?

I've got some free time today if you are stopping by Sports on Tap.

#4089 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Are you going to check out that Frontier?
I've got some free time today if you are stopping by Sports on Tap.

I actually have front tier in the back of my truck as we speak. And to be honest sports on tap did cross my mind but I'm on a time crunch today thus I left Swift at 5:30 this morning . That's why I posted the message about Clayton on the inside I know he isn't getting back till today but I was really hoping to see the vector on this trip. Doesn't look like it's meant to be because I pass through Saskatoon in probably 15 minutes

#4090 8 years ago

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I'm posting by voice text as I'm driving

#4091 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I actually have front tier in the back of my truck as we speak.

Good score! I didnt see the ad until this AM. Fun pin and appears to be in decent shape.

#4092 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Good score! I didnt see the ad until this AM. Fun pin and appears to be in decent shape.

Yeah the physical condition is good. Few board issues and not operational yet.

Just passing thru Saskatoon so it looks like Vector belongs to someone else.

#4093 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeworld:

I have read many posts that say to stay away from the seller in Kingston. I have not found any with reasons as to why? I have been thinking of purchasing a specific table from him, all the pictures, and a video sent to me look real good. Can anyone please tell me what to watch for here. Thanks.

One reason is if you look at the pics in this add, one is my pic of my taxi... lol

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/calgary/pinball-machines-for-sale/1122838953?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#4094 8 years ago

Anyone have a Sharkey's Shootout for sale? PM If you have one available.

Thanks.

#4095 8 years ago

Anyone have a spare Bally MPU AS-2518-35 board in good working order?

#4096 8 years ago

Price drop on my Space Station to 1900 plus shipping.

Also came across a few untested PCBS

Williams System 4-6 Sound Board, 1C-2001-137-4
Stern SDU-100 Solenoid Driver Regulator Board
Bally AS-2518-17 MPU Board
Gottlieb 24548 Sound Board (Sytem 3?)
Bally AS 2518-54 Power Module

#4097 8 years ago

Hey guys. I just wanted to reach out to anyone that mY hve anything. I am traveling up to Canada in the Toronto / Kitchener area in a few weeks. I am looking for any European games like Zaccaria, INDER, Recel, ect.

I am also really looking for a wico Af-tor, Gameplan Cyclopes, Gameplan Agents 777, and gottlieb Tx-sector.

If anyone has anything that I currently don't then I could possibly be interested. I will keep an eye on this thread for the next few weeks

#4098 8 years ago

I need another 24v splitter for the 24v just inside the coin door on my Tron, does anyone know somewhere I could pick one up for cheap? Apparently light up rinzler is just one mod more than I could fit in my chain haha.

#4099 8 years ago

I'm finishing up a really nice Sonic Butterfly if you'd be interested in that - full LED kit installed as well. Located in the Georgetown area which is lost somewhere in between Toronto and Kitchener... I'll put some pics together when done and PM you.

nick

Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Hey guys. I just wanted to reach out to anyone that mY hve anything. I am traveling up to Canada in the Toronto / Kitchener area in a few weeks. I am looking for any European games like Zaccaria, INDER, Recel, ect.
I am also really looking for a wico Af-tor, Gameplan Cyclopes, Gameplan Agents 777, and gottlieb Tx-sector.
If anyone has anything that I currently don't then I could possibly be interested. I will keep an eye on this thread for the next few weeks

#4100 8 years ago

Anyone with a Fish Tales for Sale?

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.