(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,512 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Tuxedomask23
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 251.
#3951 3 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

$10K CDN will probably get many Canadian Tron owners to sell LOL.

You know me. Or I would trade in for a TWD Pro with $2350CDN in my pocket cash.

#3952 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I like the funny ads on kijiji Alberta. Is the new one yours too Spencer? Price policing is hilarious

Nope, not me

#3953 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

The funny part is the guys doing it sure dont give anyone deals when they sell, but expect one and are the first to comment on high prices when they are looking for a game

Come on Dustin, I think I'm more than fair. Shit, I practically gave away one of my games. I just want reasonable, $2k for MK2 or $1200 firm for a busted multicde isnt reasonable. Unless your not referring to me.

#3954 3 years ago

No I wasnt Spencer, still wish I would have grabbed your SM

#3955 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

The funny part is the guys doing it sure dont give anyone deals when they sell, but expect one and are the first to comment on high prices when they are looking for a game

I recently sold 2 pins to pinsiders in regina under what I could have got for them. My bsd I could have asked $3k us and sold it for $3200 Canadian. Trying to get $3800 for a $2000 to $2500 game is really stretching it don't you think?

#3957 3 years ago

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well so its a very similar situation actually, for me I want a st pro, the usually sell for low 4kusd, and the only one I could find he wanted 6k can for it. I dont like paying full converted prices, but to do that Ill have to sell my games at the same. And the price I posted was 25-2600usd which is reasonable.

Either way, Im thinking there will not be alot of movement in collections except to the states for the next while. But no use complaing about it, it is what it is and its supposed to get worse before it gets better...

#3958 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well so its a very similar situation actually, for me I want a st pro, the usually sell for low 4kusd, and the only one I could find he wanted 6k can for it.

$6K is a very fair price for a HUO ST Pro -- assuming we are talking HUO. The reality is that the price of games are going up and our dollar is going down. I paid $6K CDN for my HUO ST Pro with no regrets. I also sold a nice routed IM for $4,900 so it made the decision easier. The IM has since been sold by the next owner for essentially the same money as he wanted to upgrade to a HUO IM.

4K USD by the time you drive it over the border and pay HST is over $6,400. And that doesn't include shipping.

#3959 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well so its a very similar situation actually, for me I want a st pro, the usually sell for low 4kusd, and the only one I could find he wanted 6k can for it. I dont like paying full converted prices, but to do that Ill have to sell my games at the same. And the price I posted was 25-2600usd which is reasonable.
Either way, Im thinking there will not be alot of movement in collections except to the states for the next while. But no use complaing about it, it is what it is and its supposed to get worse before it gets better...

Like any normal person, I know $3000 for a blown out Taxi is stupid, or $7500 for a Batman is crazy but what really is fair current value for some games? I mean Im still considering selling one of mine and or F-14 ( of which I listed for $2100, last time I believe ) Whats a fair game plan? If the game sells for $5-6US and thats $7200 to $8500ish, whats fair? $7500??

#3960 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Like any normal person, I know $3000 for a blown out Taxi is stupid, or $7500 for a Batman is crazy but what really is fair current value for some games? I mean Im still considering selling one of mine and or F-14 ( of which I listed for $2100, last time I believe ) Whats a fair game plan? If the game sells for $5-6US and thats $7200 to $8500ish, whats fair? $7500??

If you get the new f-14 playfield in it, you could ask a ton more for sure. haha

#3961 3 years ago

Fuck all of you. That is all. LOL

But seriously, anyone expecting to get bargains on games in this market (with this many collectors after every good game) is fucking dreaming.

#3962 3 years ago

Exactly, no one is even going to post games fs if all we do is bitch and post stupid shit like this: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/want-a-pinball-machine/1132865105?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I dont like paying full converted prices, but to do that Ill have to sell my games at the same.

I'm in a similar spot with my WH2O. That's why I'm looking to trade it. I've had probably 10 offers for cash sale, but I would have to sell at the converted price, because anything I want to replace it with will be the same. They have been going for $4200 - $4800 USD in similar shape to mine.

Quoted from aeonblack:

But seriously, anyone expecting to get bargains on games in this market (with this many collectors after every good game) is fucking dreaming.

+1. Though people are still going to try, and then bitch you out when you try and sell at fair market value.

#3964 3 years ago

People want to sell and they can post for whatever they want. People have that same right to laugh and scoff at the price. It's not like people are going to stop selling. Prices now are too high for me to buy. I'm not a believer in cost of good just matches the dollar. Nothing else for sale takes a massive jump. Its all supply and demand, if you can get an American to buy then sell it to him. If you can't don't expect a Canadian to pay the same.

#3965 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Exactly, no one is even going to post games fs if all we do is bitch and post stupid shit like this: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/want-a-pinball-machine/1132865105?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Holy shit. Whoever posted that should be fucking ashamed.

Quoted from smokedog:

+1. Though people are still going to try, and then bitch you out when you try and sell at fair market value.

Yep. I've decided that I'm not even going to bother bartering with people if this is how it's going to be. I have room for 4 machines in my main floor game room. I have plenty of space in the basement, but it's just more work to move machines down there, so I was going to limit myself to 4 games so there is less hassle and more likelihood that I will play all my games I do have. I would rather hang on to my game and put it in the basement then sell it for a grand less than it's worth because people refuse to believe that in a global market, the exchange rate matters. I think you've got the right idea in going for a trade on an equal game, it's the only way to reasonably bring in a new game now.

#3966 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Nothing else for sale takes a massive jump.

Not bought a head of cauliflower recently? Seriously, those things are freaking pricey.

Quoted from Darscot:

If you can't don't expect a Canadian to pay the same.

You should let Starburst know. NiB pins have gone up substantially, and it is all tied to the falling loonie.

#3967 3 years ago

Show me used good that took a 45% jump? When I by NHL tickets they don't ask for 45% more because they are competing with the US. Yes prices increase but it's not a straight across. If you think you can get that 45% by all means have at it and good luck. You may find its more than the market will bear and people may laugh.

Just before Xmas I was in Nitro and he was asking around 7200 all in for Kiss Pro. I'm sure he is not asking 8700 before tax today, that's insane.

#3968 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yes prices increase but it's not a straight across.

The majority of pins I want to buy are NiB. Alien in particular (though waiting to see more). The distributor here in Canada has it listed on their website for sale in USD. That sounds like it's straight across to me.

*shrug*, it is what it is. The market has spoken, and prices of used pins has shot up. You have to pay to play .... or go play on location! It's cheap at a dollar a game (that's .55 cents in USD!)

#3969 3 years ago

The market has not spoken, people have started listing very high prices, I suspect the market will take a massive slow down because it can't bear the price. Just because you see it on Kijiji that does not reflect the market. I'll grant you the Pinball market is hard to gauge but its way to early to tell how much it has increased.

Anyway we should let this thread get back on track, I honestly thought this conversation was in the other one.

#3970 3 years ago

I find it somewhat funny when they say us prices should not affect or influence the pinball market when playdium deals in US CAN conversions all the time and the market is directly influenced by the strength of the dollar.

#3971 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The market has not spoken, people have started listing very high prices, I suspect the market will take a massive slow down because it can't bear the price. Just because you see it on Kijiji that does not reflect the market. I'll grant you the Pinball market is hard to gauge but its way to early to tell how much it has increased.
Anyway we should let this thread get back on track, I honestly thought this conversation was in the other one.

There really is nothing to get back on track. No one is selling and most people think there game is worth a fortune. Im all for a $7500-8000 TZ or AF, etc but $7500 for a Batman? lol

Fair is fair but some people are getting stupid and ruining it for others.

#3972 3 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

If you get the new f-14 playfield in it, you could ask a ton more for sure. haha

Never seen a new playfield for one but even if I did, its still only a $2700-$3000 game.

#3973 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I'm in a similar spot with my WH2O. That's why I'm looking to trade it. I've had probably 10 offers for cash sale, but I would have to sell at the converted price, because anything I want to replace it with will be the same. They have been going for $4200 - $4800 USD in similar shape to mine.

I don't know, a lot of people are just sick of seeing inflated prices, just cause. Fair market value is one thing but some of the asking pricing are way beyond that. Im all for fair, sure Id like a good deal but I'll pay fair or even higher prices if its something I want.

As for your White Water, I really miss mine and I see your point, its not a $7000+ game, I sold mine for $3400. Honestly it sucks but the reality right now, is to sell to US buyers and make the premium.

#3974 3 years ago

28 new posts ,and not one pinball machine for sale

#3975 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Show me used good that took a 45% jump? When I by NHL tickets they don't ask for 45% more because they are competing with the US. Yes prices increase but it's not a straight across. If you think you can get that 45% by all means have at it and good luck. You may find its more than the market will bear and people may laugh.
Just before Xmas I was in Nitro and he was asking around 7200 all in for Kiss Pro. I'm sure he is not asking 8700 before tax today, that's insane.

NHL tickets are a real poor comparison since owners generally buy usd well in advance since the players are paid in usd. Factor in the revenue sharing from the collective bargaining agreement accounts for Cnd conversion so the owners/players all get thier piece of the pie.

I do see your points. Goods that are in Canada or 100% produced in Canada should reflect Canadian pricing.

Goods imported in would be us pricing. Definitely noticed things that I bought years ago took a giant price hike this year.

I just bought brocolli crowns from
Safeway this week $4.49 lb. pretty sure I was paying $2.99 lb a month ago

#3977 3 years ago

Yea lets get this back on topic

#3978 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yea lets get this back on topic:
For trade only, a players the machine: bride of pinbot plus cash for a st pro or twd

I thought you were going for a full restore on that bride Dustin.

#3979 3 years ago

I'll add mine too. I haven't listed on Kijiji or anything yet, figured I would throw up here first.

Have the following board for sale. It is a D-11392-554 or System 11A. This will work on all system 11 games if I make a small modification to the 1J15 and add pins (top right of picture), this can be done if necessary. I have also not added NVRAM but have some on order and can add as needed. This board has had repairs (by me and previous owner) but it is fully working and tested in my Space Station.

Looking for $350 OBO. These don't come up often so don't gripe about the price, I say OBO. Will have more system 11A/B boards up for sale in the future too, some won't be as pretty as this one though.

DSC_0010_(resized).JPG
DSC_0011_(resized).JPG

#3980 3 years ago

The problem with trades is that you need to find someone who wants your game and has the game you want. Doesn't happen that often, honestly.

#3981 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well.

Find me bsd for 2k us and I'll buy 5 of them. I have 2 friends in the states who recently paid 3k + and were both happy with their purchases. Bsd $2800 us, Bop $2100 us. Big difference. But whatever, who cares. Good luck with your sale.

#3982 3 years ago

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray and wanted to see if anyone was headed from Ft.Mac towards Edmonton anytime soon that would be willing to help me out. I pay booze or cash. If not I'll call a freight company.

Also, I'm working on a deal for an Atari 720 and few others so I'm going to probably list a pin or 2 for sale soon to help fund the purchase... Should I list them in cdn or us funds ?

#3983 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray and wanted to see if anyone was headed from Ft.Mac towards Edmonton anytime soon that would be willing to help me out. I pay booze or cash. If not I'll call a freight company.
Also, I'm working on a deal for an Atari 720 and few others so I'm going to probably list a pin or 2 for sale soon to help fund the purchase... Should I list them in cdn or us funds ?

If Back to the Future or Scared Stiff end up on the move list please let me know.

#3984 3 years ago

anyone have or know of a SW upright or cockpit for sale? non working is fine i have a complete game sitting in a box waiting for a cabinet

#3985 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray

When I saw a $100 pinball listed I assumed someone from Edmonton was on the road currently heading north
I offered him to ship it but you beat me to it. Greatest buy in past 3 years on kijiji. Congratulations!

#3986 3 years ago

Wow a 720 that is awesome blast from the past there lol...

Quoted from Cam:

#3987 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The problem with trades is that you need to find someone who wants your game and has the game you want. Doesn't happen that often, honestly.

But it does happen occasionally. I just wound up getting NIB MMR #153 in a trade I made on one of my games to a guy from Calgary. I was happy, he was happy and we are both super stoked about our new games.

I agree, finding someone to make a trade with can be rare but when you do, It's F'n awesome.

QSS

#3988 3 years ago

On the look out for a Star Wars Ep. 1 or Stern Playboy. Working or not. Let me know if you have one available.

#3989 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Find me bsd for 2k us and I'll buy 5 of them. I have 2 friends in the states who recently paid 3k + and were both happy with their purchases. Bsd $2800 us, Bop $2100 us. Big difference. But whatever, who cares. Good luck with your sale.

Heres one for 2200 fs right now, and one for 2500, theres even one one on ebay for 2750 which tells you something: http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/search_for_sale.cgi

And if you search the pin clasifieds about 4 sold this year for 1900-2300

That being said if was in super nice shape, it definately would be worth more, and if your buddy was happy with the deal and game then all is good either way (and it was a good deal as 3100can is 2100usd right now ) Like I said usually I price my games slightly under what they are worth, but these days since Im going to be paying alot for what I want, that cant be expected.

For bride, for sure a bunch sold around 2k this year, but find one for sale there now. There are 4-5 fs right now in the us, lowest is 2600 highest is 3750 bride has alot going for it right now like bop2.0, new playfields being released etc.

Either way, its not worth all of us arguing about. Its an expensive hobby, mainly because its gotten more popular and also because of the dollar. If its not worth it to you or if you cannot afford it, stick to lower price games or unfortunately it may be time to move on to a different hobby.

And thanks for the wishes on my sale, but its trade only now since I dont wat to deal with this, I just want to play some PINBALL! \ O /

#3990 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

On the look out for a Star Wars Ep. 1 or Stern Playboy. Working or not. Let me know if you have one available.

trades or $$ sale??

#3991 3 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

FOR RAFFLE
To all local pinsiders, my bowling league is having a fund raiser and some of you maybe interested !
For raffle, one TERMINATOR 2 pinball or $2,000 cash, winners choice. Tickets are $20 dollars and limited to 200 only.
Draw date is Feb 12, 2016. Winner will be contacted by myself or by league representative.
Pinball is currently on location at Mapleridge Bowling lanes, 22730-119th Ave Mapleridge BC
This game is of average to good condition and will be cleaned and shopped before delivery to winner.
Tickets can be purchased at bowling center or from myself directly.
Any questions concerning the game or tickets can contact me at 604.518.2096

Thanks to those Pinsiders that have supported this raffle, at the moment 112 tickets have been sold.

#3992 3 years ago

I am in for the raffle where do I get tickets? Duh read the post..ha ha See you there. Would not miss supporting a fellow pinhead while getting a chance to win pinball. Too cool! Great idea.
Cheers

#3993 3 years ago

looking to trade for a Williams Indiana Jones, Attack from Mars or the Shadow
here is what i have available for trade HUO Mint Tron Legacy Pro, HUO Mint Shrek or Big Buck Hunter Pro would do +/- cash depending on the trade
PM me if interested i am only looking for a trade deal right now

#3994 3 years ago

I just ordered two pins from a retailer, a floor model Metallica pro (NON LED) and GoT pro for $14,500 shipped to NS. 15% sales tax and 310 shipping. If I didn't pull the trigger the price was going up at least 20%. USD at $1.45 is going to flip the market upside down here. The late model used market will see profits on after tax purchased NIB's I expect.

#3995 3 years ago

Hey everyone, been out of it for a bit but the basement feels naked with no machines. Have a few older machines on the list I'm looking for. Working or not, doesn't matter but looking for units with the play fields in decent shape. On the list are the following: Fathom, Eight Ball Deluxe, Catacomb, Star Gazer and Seawitch.

#3996 3 years ago

Also on top of selling that CPU/MPU, I am also looking for a 7 digit numeric display. Lost the legs on one of mine and it's bugging me now lol.

Must be 7 digit as this picture shows. I can unsolder easily if you have an old plasma board too. Let me know. Thanks

dis-7n_(resized).jpg

#3997 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Wow a 720 that is awesome blast from the past there lol...

Yes!! It's going to look pretty rad next to my Radical! pin

#3998 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Hey everyone, been out of it for a bit but the basement feels naked with no machines. Have a few older machines on the list I'm looking for. Working or not, doesn't matter but looking for units with the play fields in decent shape. On the list are the following: Fathom, Eight Ball Deluxe, Catacomb, Star Gazer and Seawitch.

I've never seen it like this before. It's a ghost town for pins....

#3999 3 years ago

Anyone know or have a taxi plastic set? Only place I can find it in stock is mad amusements which apparently is bad news. Not looking to support someone who has screwed other Pinheads.

#4000 3 years ago

I'm curious what people would think these two games go for in today's market

Tron
HUO
3D translites / silk screen cab version
Shaker motor coin taker
Pinbits protectors
Coment leds throughout
Recognizer mod
Recognizer decal
Hooked Bumper Caps
Cliffys (ramp and playfield)
Light Cycle Hallmark mod
Metal leg protectors
I'm sure I am forgetting something

ST Pro
Floor model (not HUO) but came with 173 plays
Pinbits protectors
Shaker Moter
Cliffys
Freddy's ramp protectors

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
WOZ Out of stock
Singer Pinball Designs
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 315.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
liorillusion
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 150.00
Various Other Swag
Test item Out of stock
Pinside Shop
$ 26.95
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside