(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 251.
#3901 3 years ago

tspp for trade

#3902 3 years ago

What game are you looking for in trade? Cash is a nice trade??

#3903 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone in sask have a mid 80's -early 90's non dmd they're looking to part with. Have a little dough burning a hole in my pocket. Would also consider a lower price dmd too.

Willing to head to Ab or Winnipeg too.

#3904 3 years ago

FS / FT No Good Gofers
Nice players machine that works 100%. Really nice cabinet and backglass.
Willing to entertain partial trades + cash. Trade offers need to be for 100% working pins.
Feel free to PM for details/pictures/etc.
Thanks

#3905 3 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

FS / FT No Good Gofers
Nice players machine that works 100%. Really nice cabinet and backglass.
Willing to entertain partial trades + cash. Trade offers need to be for 100% working pins.
Feel free to PM for details/pictures/etc.
Thanks

Pm sent

#3906 3 years ago

I'm always looking to buy O-Pee-Chee hockey cards. Just saying

#3907 3 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

I'm always looking to buy O-Pee-Chee hockey cards. Just saying

I've got about 300 pounds of them in my closet ranging from the 1950's (small amount) to 1999 I'm guessing they will be worth something someday.

#3908 3 years ago

Anyone have a system 11 coin door? Need it for a taxi I'm restoring. Thanks

#3909 3 years ago

Anybody want to sell TWD pro or LE?......

#3910 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I've got about 300 pounds of them in my closet ranging from the 1950's (small amount) to 1999 I'm guessing they will be worth something someday.

They will be worth something...if the Loonie stays strong...and if you sell them in Canada.

#3911 3 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#3912 3 years ago

Need some tech help guys. I have one insert not working on my genie. Traced it back and found the edge connector was screwed. I need a new edge connector pin. The connector is fine. I just need to replace the pin on the wire. Anyone have any for a gottlieb system 1? Probably worth about 10 cents if I could find one but not having any luck. Would appreciate it.

#3913 3 years ago

I looked on playdiums site and saw kiss le for $9999 + taxes n shipping

#3914 3 years ago

Don't buy it! The le adds nothing. You will lose money at that price. The code is not even finished.

#3915 3 years ago

I finally found a Tron, and due to space limitations, I'm going to sell my Swords Of Fury.

If you're interested PM me. It will not be cheap, so don't waste my time if you're looking for a bargain. I'll try and get good pictures taken tonight, and I'll list out everything that has been done to it. It's by no means CQ, but a lot of work has been done to it.

Also, I'm not shipping, so if you can't come and pick it up, don't bother.

#3916 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I finally found a Tron, and due to space limitations, I'm going to sell my Swords Of Fury.
If you're interested PM me. It will not be cheap, so don't waste my time if you're looking for a bargain. I'll try and get good pictures taken tonight, and I'll list out everything that has been done to it. It's by no means CQ, but a lot of work has been done to it.

Maybe I will road trip up with the Tri-City Americans when they are playing the Oil Kings and take a look at it.

#3917 3 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Maybe I will road trip up with the Tri-City Americans when they are playing the Oil Kings and take a look at it.

If it's still available when that time comes you are more than welcome to!

#3918 3 years ago

Was wondering if there was a helpful pinsider in Edmonton willing to check out a game for me? The owner is willing to deliver it to me but would like someone to check it out first. Pics only do so much. Pm me if you're available this week. Thanks

#3919 3 years ago

Congrats on the Tron it is a fantastic title one of my personal favorites!!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

#3920 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Congrats on the Tron it is a fantastic title one of my personal favorites!!!!

Thanks! I didn't want to have to import from the states, the exchange really hurts, but it seems that with this title, there isn't much option. Really looking forward to it!

#3921 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Was wondering if there was a helpful pinsider in Edmonton willing to check out a game for me? The owner is willing to deliver it to me but would like someone to check it out first. Pics only do so much. Pm me if you're available this week. Thanks

Problem solved. Thanks to the guys who offered to check it out for me. Big ups especially to Puck! Super nice of you guys

#3922 3 years ago

Wanting to add The Shadow to my collection if you have one your willing to part with let me know would be willing to buy outright or maybe we can work out a trade deal as well PM me if you have one

#3923 3 years ago

Does anyone have an Alltek Ultimate MPU board for sale? I'm going to order a new one but figured I would check here first...

#3924 3 years ago

No pins, but I listed my pile of full functional dmds, pulled to install color units. From BW WPC/95, Stern....100 usd, or 125 cdn shipped in Canada. US buyers pay shipping extra due to tracking cost. If you are in Edmonton area, pick up is fine, price less 25 cdn.

#3925 3 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

No pins, but I listed my pile of full functional dmds, pulled to install color units. From BW WPC/95, Stern....100 usd, or 125 cdn shipped in Canada. US buyers pay shipping extra due to tracking cost. If you are in Edmonton area, pick up is fine, price less 25 cdn.

Obviously no data east's?

#3926 3 years ago

Only one might be from GNR if I can manage to get a color unit in there to upscale it. I know it can be done, requires some dremel work to make it fit. If that is one that will work for you, if I pull it I can let you know.

#3927 3 years ago

I have these two games for sale and ready to go in Georgetown, ON and delivery can be arranged in the GTA

Gottlieb Tee'd Off, fully shopped, full LED kit installed, really nice, no topper $2800 CAD
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/7Dx4xtQFWmn5CReg6

Williams F-14 Tomcat, fully shopped, partial LEDs, mylared playfield, new beacon motor, touched up cabinet, custom red legs, improved speaker system $2300 CAD
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/XRLqV3iibJS6E4gz8

These games also include goodies like superbands, Custom instruction cards on cardstock (new designs), Flyer keychains, Remote battery holder (on F14), and more...

#3928 3 years ago

Tomcat is a great price. GLWS

#3929 3 years ago

Hey guys, I live in Halifax NS. I am looking to add another pin to my collection, willing to travel to NB or PEI for the right pin. Would love to get a horror theme pin next, Tales from the crypt, Dracula, Elvira, nightmare on elm st. But open to anything.

Thanks

#3930 3 years ago

Hi all (bumping this with a few new titles in trade)

I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade. No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal (Edmonton or Calgary). References available upon request. PM any questions.

Titles I am looking for, in order of preference:

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Metallica Premium (Road case preferred) or Met Pro LED
Game of Thrones Pro
Iron Man VE
Twilight Zone
Spiderman
Indiana Jones: TPA
Simpsons Pinball Party
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
Creature From the Black Lagoon
XMen Pro

Would also consider multiple older titles (System 11 and older)

Thanks!

20160109_103316_(360x640)_(resized).jpg

#3931 3 years ago

Bump!

No one has a stinky Stern from my list they want to part with, for a classic B/W pin?

#3932 3 years ago

These games are both SOLD. Thanks!

Quoted from ShinyNick:

I have these two games for sale and ready to go in Georgetown, ON and delivery can be arranged in the GTA
Gottlieb Tee'd Off, fully shopped, full LED kit installed, really nice, no topper $2800 CAD
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/7Dx4xtQFWmn5CReg6
Williams F-14 Tomcat, fully shopped, partial LEDs, mylared playfield, new beacon motor, touched up cabinet, custom red legs, improved speaker system $2300 CAD
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/XRLqV3iibJS6E4gz8
These games also include goodies like superbands, Custom instruction cards on cardstock (new designs), Flyer keychains, Remote battery holder (on F14), and more...

#3933 3 years ago

I'm confused, you say they are sold but they just got bumped to the top of kijiji?

#3934 3 years ago

FOR RAFFLE

To all local pinsiders, my bowling league is having a fund raiser and some of you maybe interested !

For raffle, one TERMINATOR 2 pinball or $2,000 cash, winners choice. Tickets are $20 dollars and limited to 200 only.
Draw date is Feb 12, 2016. Winner will be contacted by myself or by league representative.

Pinball is currently on location at Mapleridge Bowling lanes, 22730-119th Ave Mapleridge BC
This game is of average to good condition and will be cleaned and shopped before delivery to winner.
Tickets can be purchased at bowling center or from myself directly.

Any questions concerning the game or tickets can contact me at 604.518.2096

#3935 3 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

FOR RAFFLE
To all local pinsiders, my bowling league is having a fund raiser and some of you maybe interested !
For raffle, one TERMINATOR 2 pinball or $2,000 cash, winners choice. Tickets are $20 dollars and limited to 200 only.
Draw date is Feb 12, 2016. Winner will be contacted by myself or by league representative.
Pinball is currently on location at Mapleridge Bowling lanes, 22730-119th Ave Mapleridge BC
This game is of average to good condition and will be cleaned and shopped before delivery to winner.
Tickets can be purchased at bowling center or from myself directly.
Any questions concerning the game or tickets can contact me at 604.518.2096

What happens to the remaining $2000 if the winnner takes the cash?

#3936 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The money is raised for the league bowling members operational budget.

#3937 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

since you asked first , it goes to you

#3938 3 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

FOR RAFFLE
To all local pinsiders

What is local? Can I give you cash monies? Best I can do is $20 though for that Terminator.

#3939 3 years ago

I deleted them as they were sold but the buyer cancelled so they are for sale again!

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I'm confused, you say they are sold but they just got bumped to the top of kijiji?

#3940 3 years ago

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a couple pins for my basement. Nothing too old, prefer late 80s to 90s. I would love to have anyone of the "classics" but for the amount people are asking I Would also consider a newer machine if that machine is a Metallica Pro if you have one for sale.

thanks

#3941 3 years ago

I like the funny ads on kijiji Alberta. Is the new one yours too Spencer? Price policing is hilarious

#3942 3 years ago

There are some killer deals on Ed kijiji right now for sure!

#3943 3 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I like the funny ads on kijiji Alberta. Is the new one yours too Spencer? Price policing is hilarious

The funny part is the guys doing it sure dont give anyone deals when they sell, but expect one and are the first to comment on high prices when they are looking for a game

#3944 3 years ago
#3945 3 years ago

hows this for overinflated rates for sale players condition popped up this morning on Calgary kijiji all i can say is wow!!!!!

"I'm seeing ads on kijiji and thought I'd list my pinball machines for sale. All are in player's condition, new rubbers and a few led's. Work 100 %
-Funhouse $6000
-Kiss (Bally) $3750
-Metallica Pro $7500
-Batman Dark Knight $7500
-Fish Tales $5000
-Swords of Fury $3500
-Pinbot $3000
-Diner $4000
-Flash Gordon $2500

#3946 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

hows this for overinflated rates for sale players condition popped up this morning on Calgary kijiji all i can say is wow!!!!!
"I'm seeing ads on kijiji and thought I'd list my pinball machines for sale. All are in player's condition, new rubbers and a few led's. Work 100 %
-Funhouse $6000
-Kiss (Bally) $3750
-Metallica Pro $7500
-Batman Dark Knight $7500
-Fish Tales $5000
-Swords of Fury $3500
-Pinbot $3000
-Diner $4000
-Flash Gordon $2500

So don't buy them, or ship up from the states.

God you guys need better things to do.

#3947 3 years ago

Everyone wants a deal until they are selling their own machine. I just bought my heavily modded Tron Pro from the states because no one here would sell/trade me one. I paid $6500 US + $620 US for shipping + $510 CAD for brokerage. With the exchange at the time, that's right around 10k for a tron pro. I would have paid pretty much the same to buy one if someone sold me locally. Welcome to 2016. Get ready to watch people shipping pins BACK to the states, because they are the only ones willing to pay current fair market value. The reality is that it's not a buyers market right now, and you can't fault sellers for that.

#3948 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Everyone wants a deal until they are selling their own machine. I just bought my heavily modded Tron Pro from the states because no one here would sell/trade me one. I paid $6500 US + $620 US for shipping + $510 CAD for brokerage. With the exchange at the time, that's right around 10k for a tron pro. I would have paid pretty much the same to buy one if someone sold me locally. Welcome to 2016. Get ready to watch people shipping pins BACK to the states, because they are the only ones willing to pay current fair market value. The reality is that it's not a buyers market right now, and you can't fault sellers for that.

Well shit..... I would have sold you mine for that much. So hear this, if anyone wants to buy my Tron Pro it's got the light cycles mod, the pinbits protectors, the 3D translite, silkscreened cab, the cliffy protectors / ramp protectors, the recognizer mod, Hooked bumper caps, the pinball customs sticker, HUO and fully LEDed with comet LEDS I am the second owner. $6700US shipping will be roughly $175 canada wide (you pick the transport of your choice that you arrange) and you don't have to pay brokerage.

#3949 3 years ago

$10K CDN will probably get many Canadian Tron owners to sell LOL.

#3950 3 years ago

Hey, like I said - anyone willing to step up with $17K CAD for my TRON:LE can have it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 3.70
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 149.00
$ 149.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside