(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 497.
#3451 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Starburst still has these.

I don't think he wants to pay full price?

#3452 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

More than likely I'll be picking one up NiB.

Congrats, people in Ontario are too cheap to do that

#3453 8 years ago

I guess we can't all have your bank roll

#3454 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I guess we can't all have your bank roll

I don't think anyone does

#3455 8 years ago

Anyone have a nice rfm translite?

#3456 8 years ago

Has anyone from Alberta had a pin shipped from Quebec? What should I expect shipping to be from Montreal?

#3457 8 years ago

I am told DHL might be your best bet, but a friend of mine who ships cars across Canada swears by http://www.uship.com

#3458 8 years ago

I just had my XMLE shipped from Calgary to Toronto using Sameday. Cost me 149.00. Mind you, that was depot to depot.

#3459 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Has anyone from Alberta had a pin shipped from Quebec? What should I expect shipping to be from Montreal?

sameday shipped a pin for me from terminal to terminal from Sask to Ottawa for $160 tax in.

#3460 8 years ago

I had my NGG come from Toronto area to Edmonton by Day and Ross with pickup at terminal and it was around 160 too. Took about 3 days.

#3461 8 years ago

Still cleaning through my stuff and moving projects I'm never going to get to. I had a couple inquiries about this, and am looking through my messages to see if i can find them.

Body only, no head / backbox. Shape isn't overall horrible, but she's no beauty queen either. Major, major restoration.

I don't know how to price this so I'm open to suggestions or offers. I'm in Newfoundland and willing to ship.

Uploading more images and will add to post.

IMG_6312.jpgIMG_6312.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/KVUX2

#3462 8 years ago

Im going to put my TZ up for sale soon. I just finished the topper for it. There are lots of great TZ toppers and when I got my machine I asked myself what is the perfect topper for this pin and I thought a replica of an old school TV playing real episodes of the Twilight Zone:

The episodes being played are the episodes that were the creative influence behind the art work and theme of the pinball machine. So talking tina is represented by the episode "The Living Doll", the cannon on the backglass is represented by one of the Civil War episodes "The Passerby", the Camera is inspired by the episode "A most unusual Camera" and the episode playing on my video is the ending of " The Monsters are due on Maple Street."

The TV housing was picked up on ebay, was soooo lucky to find a miniature sized "floor-model" and the videos are playing on a portable dvd player. Four episodes per DVD and 16 episodes are on 4 DVDs that I made up. As well, during the commercial breaks I inserted all 3 openings of the TV show since the are so cool. The toughest part was dremeling out a channel along the inside of the TV to centre the portable dvd player screen in the TV housing.

Ill have pics on here and Pinball Revolution when I have time to pull that together, its a beauty...

#3463 8 years ago

WoW that's cool!

#3464 8 years ago

Price check I'm in the buyers market for a nice HUO LOTR (stock) wondering what the going rate is nowadays thanks

#3465 8 years ago

Probably ~6k for a HUO LOTR.

7k if the seller is playing the exchange rate game.

#3466 8 years ago
Quoted from Eagles77:

Price check I'm in the buyers market for a nice HUO LOTR (stock) wondering what the going rate is nowadays thanks

Maybe $6500 bone stock with no mods? Routed ones have been selling for 6k recently, and that seems to be what people are asking now for routed ones. Likely because of the exchange rate?

#3467 8 years ago

DM is sold, EK is still available
Just put some more work into it, installed brand new new legs & rebuilt chimes
$2500 obo

Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/vCoYhJWLNY7xvy5d9

Thanks!

Quoted from ShinyNick:

I'm told my pics links are not working... please try these:
DM:
https://goo.gl/photos/6u3zA7JYam1MxzC37
EK:
https://goo.gl/photos/vCoYhJWLNY7xvy5d9
Thanks!
nick

#3468 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If anyone is looking to upgrade their TWD to a premium or LE, and you want to move your Pro, let me know.

I rescind this request. Please direct any and all TWD Pre's/LE's to Flashinstinct

I ordered a TWD Pro. It's location bound.

#3469 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I rescind this request. Please direct any and all TWD Pre's/LE's to Flashinstinct
I ordered a TWD Pro. It's location bound.

hehehehe

#3470 8 years ago

Looking for a Nice TSPP. Just sold my pirates, so I have the cash and space. Thanks!!!
(Now back to the people with pins for sale.)

#3471 8 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Im going to put my TZ up for sale soon. I just finished the topper for it. There are lots of great TZ toppers and when I got my machine I asked myself what is the perfect topper for this pin and I thought a replica of an old school TV playing real episodes of the Twilight Zone:
» YouTube video
The episodes being played are the episodes that were the creative influence behind the art work and theme of the pinball machine. So talking tina is represented by the episode "The Living Doll", the cannon on the backglass is represented by one of the Civil War episodes "The Passerby", the Camera is inspired by the episode "A most unusual Camera" and the episode playing on my video is the ending of " The Monsters are due on Maple Street."
The TV housing was picked up on ebay, was soooo lucky to find a miniature sized "floor-model" and the videos are playing on a portable dvd player. Four episodes per DVD and 16 episodes are on 4 DVDs that I made up. As well, during the commercial breaks I inserted all 3 openings of the TV show since the are so cool. The toughest part was dremeling out a channel along the inside of the TV to centre the portable dvd player screen in the TV housing.
Ill have pics on here and Pinball Revolution when I have time to pull that together, its a beauty...

Definitely the best topper I've seen for this game. Nice work!

#3472 8 years ago

Fathom body pending sale.

#3473 8 years ago

Hey, I am looking for a Gottlieb system 1 sound card for my Roller Disco.... Anyone have one or from another system 1 machine then i can swap chips...

Thanks

#3474 8 years ago

Who bought the meteor in Saskatoon? I was very interested but see it's gone from Kijiji.

#3475 8 years ago
Quoted from games_r_fun:

Hey, I am looking for a Gottlieb system 1 sound card for my Roller Disco.... Anyone have one or from another system 1 machine then i can swap chips...
Thanks

I've got a couple untested ones.

#3476 8 years ago

Twilight Zone Pinball for Sale, Oakville, Ontario

General Info:
· Playfield in excellent condition
· Plastics and ramps all great condition except 1 hidden plastic that has a crack, not visible
· Cabinet is in great shape, no fade as there are newer decals, 1 small crease near right flipper button and light scuff marks right backbox
· Backglass is perfect
· No damage to piano hole & a touch of wear slot machine hole, but still in excellent condition
· No mylar wear
· There are no errors at start up, game plays perfectly
· Playfield gets cleaned and waxed regularly

Mods & Upgrades:
· Twilight Zone Ultimate LED kit from Pinball Bulbs
· LED OCD for inserts
· Gumball Dazzler LED MOD from Pinball Pro Machine
· Interior side panels
· Camera
· Piano
· Upgraded clock plus upgraded 180 degree LEDs in clock for bright and no shadow display
· Bridge rectifier (game does NOT reset when both flippers pressed at same time)
· Plastic gumballs added
· New DMD matrix display
· Slot target is new and reinforced
· New foams behind targets
· New white rubber
· New Lockbar lever guide Assembly
· New flipper Super bands all flippers
· New Super bands on all posts
· DMD display Glare eliminator
· Chip upgrade 9.4h – most up-to-date (allows ball savers beyond ball one, Play lost in the mode anytime you want plus many other upgrades and fixes)
· Leg protectors
· Leg leveler urethane casters
· New Powerball
· Topper: one of a kind Vintage looking TV playing full episodes of The Twilight Zone (see video)
· Included are various manuals (operator, wpc schematics etc..) , extra bulbs, bridge rectifier & parts.

I've done allot of work on this pin. The LED kit I installed from Pinball Bulbs, Twilight Zone Ultimate LED kit ($248US) has changed the entire look of the game, looks like a new release - plus I installed the LED OCD for the inserts so the lights fade on/off, not blink. It currently sits beside my STLE (see pic) and it no longer pales in comparison, it looks like a newly released pin. As well, the back end of the playfield is no longer dark. The LED kit includes spot lights for the slings and a light strip in the back which I customized so the gumball area is red, the plastic ramps are blue and the metal ramp is lit up with a white LED and there is no light-strip reflection in the glass. Its a great effect. The high-end gumball dazzler ($144US) LED kit is a mini light show in the gumball machine and is tied into the programming of the pin. Ive been looking for a TZ for 10 years and this is the best looking and playing TZ Ive seen. With the new rubber and superbands on the posts and flippers, it plays fast! Ive completed the game-play, with high scores in the billions, time for a new pin in the house.

Price: $9,000
Trades: MMr or AC/DC Prem or LE

Link to pics: https://plus.google.com/collection/02fIGB
Link to Topper:

#3477 8 years ago

Just put my HUO WOZ Standard up on Craigslist in the Vancouver area. Drop me a line if interested or need more photos. Looking for $6800 US or $9000 Canadian.

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#3478 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I don't think he wants to pay full price?

I may have found a Premium. NiB. I still want yours but hey what can you do? I was offered an LE from SB and I turned it down and now I would grab it but it's too late. Damn this is a hard pin to find. Hopefully I get my Premium soon. Pretty stoked. I like the look of the LE but the premium should do the trick.

#3479 8 years ago

Hello all, just wanted to say hello to everyone here and re-introduce ourselves for those that don't know us.

John's Jukes, www.Flippers.com has been providing sales and service for pinball, arcade and jukeboxes since 1979 in Vancouver,BC Canada. We sell everything from the newest Sterns to restored collector quality classic pins.

We carry thousands of parts for pinball machines of all years and makes and are in the process of adding in more.

If you would like to keep in touch with the latest info and pinball arrivals please follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FlippersPinball/?fref=ts, for parts and sales our webstore is at www.flippers.com

We also keep our inventory on free play and love visitors so if you are ever in the downtown Vancouver,BC area please stop in for a game and say hi!

Thanks!

#3480 8 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I may have found a Premium. NiB. I still want yours but hey what can you do? I was offered an LE from SB and I turned it down and now I would grab it but it's too late. Damn this is a hard pin to find. Hopefully I get my Premium soon. Pretty stoked. I like the look of the LE but the premium should do the trick.

Yeah I don't want to sell mine at a loss so I think the premium is your best bet. The premium isn't too bad, I would switch out that translite with a pro one though. I'm not a fan of the premium translite.

#3481 8 years ago
Quoted from Flippersdotcom:

Hello all, just wanted to say hello to everyone here and re-introduce ourselves for those that don't know us.
John's Jukes, http://www.Flippers.com has been providing sales and service for pinball, arcade and jukeboxes since 1979 in Vancouver,BC Canada. We sell everything from the newest Sterns to restored collector quality classic pins.
We carry thousands of parts for pinball machines of all years and makes and are in the process of adding in more.
If you would like to keep in touch with the latest info and pinball arrivals please follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FlippersPinball/?fref=ts, for parts and sales our webstore is at http://www.flippers.com
We also keep our inventory on free play and love visitors so if you are ever in the downtown Vancouver,BC area please stop in for a game and say hi!
Thanks!

Do you have a cloud topper for Addams Family

#3482 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Do you have a cloud topper for Addams Family

Sent you PM thanks!

#3483 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in the $12500 sttng on kijiji edmonton please contact me. I have some magic beans and a map to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow available

#3484 8 years ago

What about the 7k Flash Gordon? A "little" high. While pristine condition restore might get that, it also may take eternity.

#3485 8 years ago

Casually looking for a Taxi too. Nothing high end, as long as it works and playfield and ramps aren't destroyed. Took my Jackbot to my coworkers Oktoberfest and now he wants a Taxi( favorite growing up)

#3486 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If anyone is interested in the $12500 sttng on kijiji edmonton please contact me. I have some magic beans and a map to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow available

Of course, the ad description makes me want it even more: "ORIGINAL, UN-MOLESTED(NO STUPID KIDDIE "MODS" OR LED'S)...."

That's quite the choice of words...

#3487 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Casually looking for a Taxi too. Nothing high end, as long as it works and playfield and ramps aren't destroyed. Took my Jackbot to my coworkers Oktoberfest and now he wants a Taxi( favorite growing up)

I know you said nothing high end but pm libtech. He's local and has his up for sale. Great member that I've dealt with many times.

#3488 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I know you said nothing high end but pm libtech. He's local and has his up for sale. Great member that I've dealt with many times.

Would you say libtech is one of your good friends?

#3489 8 years ago

Yeah I don't want to sell mine at a loss so I think the premium is your best bet. The premium isn't too bad, I would switch out that translite with a pro one though. I'm not a fan of the premium translite.

The translite doesn't really bother me on the Premium unless I get the fishtank topper, then I would have to replace it.

#3490 8 years ago

Would you say libtech is one of your good friends?

I would say hes a good friend, ya.

#3491 8 years ago

Lots of good discussions and deals

#3492 8 years ago

Anyone around edmonton have an extra paragon back glass that they'd be willing to part with ?

#3493 8 years ago

I just put my AC/DC BIBLE for sale in the market place.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/27239

#3494 8 years ago

Do you think it's possible every now and then that someone sells something very underpriced? Maybe they don't know what they have or just someone toying with us? If a contact number isn't provided I feel like it's a fake ad. Anyone lucked out on a great deal?

#3495 8 years ago

Hey!
I might have a great Black rose to sell. It works A1. All leds, Miror blades, new rubbers, I added a double spotlight to make the backboard really Pop and a 35cm cold white led strip in the whirlpool. This tweak should have been in the original. It makes the Whirlpool go Tsunami everytime you enter it or the back bumpers.

If there's an interest I'll post pics. I was thinkg around 4K. Negotiable. The game is in Brossard, Quebec
thanks
lou

#3496 8 years ago

So who scored that BF in Edmonton on kijiji 500$.

#3497 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Do you think it's possible every now and then that someone sells something very underpriced? Maybe they don't know what they have or just someone toying with us? If a contact number isn't provided I feel like it's a fake ad. Anyone lucked out on a great deal?

Sure, sometimes people just want the table gone and don't really care about the money. There was a WWF locally that just sold for $1000 (which I missed). Luckily I know the guy who got it, so I can still lay it every once in a while.

#3498 8 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

So who scored that BF in Edmonton on kijiji 500$.

I responded with 3 views. Offered him $2000 and haven't heard back. I'm even in Edmonton currently

#3499 8 years ago

I'm just happy I don't have room for anymore, deciding what I want to get rid of to pick something up means my wallet is feeling a lot better lately. It's actually good, because it's making me question which ones I really want to keep.

#3500 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I responded with 3 views. Offered him $3000 and haven't heard back. I'm even in Edmonton currently

Good luck. Wish I still had mine.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.