(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 497.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

This is disappointing to me but congrats to you. I was hoping you would have that for another six months till I could afford it. Seemed like a great machine.

That is too bad, it was a super clean machine, LED's, great backglass and cabinet, really looked and played like a HUO, had only around 500 plays on it (with the new code, can't tell if there were previous plays with older code. The buyer got a great machine for sure it was well taken care of... The only reason I let it go is I am hopefully upgrading ot a ACDC Premium.

Very sad to let it go but should be in good hands...

#302 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

PinsOnly has a nice Ac/Dc pro,I'm sure he would like that lotr LE

I don't know Dan, I mean, You really can't "unsee" that... If you know what I mean!!

#303 9 years ago

There is a BIBLE ACDC for sale at Nitro in Mission, any of our BC friends taken a look at this, they say it is in mint condition.

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

I was looking at that kijiji page as well with the elm street table. Anyone in/around Alberta with a fixer upper Fish Tales, No Good Gofers/Jurassic park/revenge from Mars machine?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/winnipeg/jurassic-park-pinball-machine/587833594?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I don't know Dan, I mean, You really can't "unsee" that... If you know what I mean!!

Way better looking than the Angus face though
At least it's only hair.

#306 9 years ago

Anyone looking to trade (+cash transaction depending on trim and game) a Transformers, Tron, or x-men for a classic collector quality FT, drop me a line.

#307 9 years ago

Whos Skateball in Calgary? Love that game...

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Anyone looking to trade (+cash transaction depending on trim and game) a Transformers, Tron, or x-men for a classic collector quality FT, drop me a line.

Just played this Fish Tales, beautiful game, someone will be very happy.

#309 9 years ago

I am driving a pin out to Calgary the weekend of the 23rd if all goes well. I'll be looking to pick something up there so I don't come home empty handed.

Wish list has some candidates. Also, the person with the TotAN in Calgary won't respond to my inquiries, so if anyone knows who that is, could you pass on the message that I am interested.

Thanks in advance.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I am driving a pin out to Calgary the weekend of the 23rd if all goes well. I'll be looking to pick something up there so I don't come home empty handed.
Wish list has some candidates. Also, the person with the TotAN in Calgary won't respond to my inquiries, so if anyone knows who that is, could you pass on the message that I am interested.
Thanks in advance.

What Pins are on your Wishlist?

Thanks, Dave

#311 9 years ago

tSPP, Funhouse, AfM, SS, possibly tAF, RBioN, I would consider most actually. Mostly depends on price and condition.

#312 9 years ago

Also, I may have room to bring my JM with me if someone is interested in cash or trade.

#313 9 years ago

I'm going to add to the thread now as I'm heading back home to St. Albert shortly. Looking for a project pin (under 2k) nearby (doesn't need to be immaculate). Anyone know of any local Bally or Williams pins, late 80's/early 90's fitting this bill?

#314 9 years ago

Bob in Red Deer has lots of projects,but he will want way more than they as worth

#315 9 years ago

I have a 72' Gottlieb Flying Carpet in Kamloops, BC for sale.

$600, not listed anywhere else online yet...

1 week later
#316 9 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Can't make the 23rd, it's been moved to the weekend of June 7th.

Let me know if you have something to sell in Calgary! I'm making a list of candidates, but my truck will only hold two pins

#317 9 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Just came back from the US and were allowed to combine - but that is for a family, could be different otherwise. We may have also gotten a customs agent that bent the rules. But yea, best to expect only $800 that way no surprises, anything more is a bonus (I know I was expecting to pay but didn't).

Glad to hear it worked out for you and you had the right frame of mind as it was a bonus I've definitely seen/heard/experienced both sides ... sometimes we just get lucky

#318 9 years ago

This thread should be renamed

"Anybody in Western Canada have any pins they want to sell?"

#319 9 years ago

We can ship to you

#320 9 years ago

I have a nice STtNG up for sale in Edmonton. Always interested to hear about potential trades too.

PM me if your looking for that machine

#321 9 years ago

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a bi thumbs up IMO for shipping...

Quoted from pingod:We can ship to you

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in to me. Didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a big thumbs up IMO for shipping...

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a bi thumbs up IMO for shipping...

Absolutely. just had ACDC BIBLE shipped in to me. Didn't cost a lot and the machine came in perfect condition... Day and Ross a big thumbs up IMO for shipping...

Did you get the Nitro ACDC BIBLE?

#324 9 years ago

You know you will have to leave the province now
To many bibles here now
Congrats

#325 9 years ago

Congrats on the Bible

#326 9 years ago

Anybody have an AC/DC or Metallica they want to sell in the Vancouver Area?

I also have a Centaur and Firepower 2 I don't mind moving to make room. I am in Victoria B.C.

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

I have a nice STtNG up for sale in Edmonton. Always interested to hear about potential trades too.
PM me if your looking for that machine

I have played this STTNG and it is beautiful. Ton of mods. Deal with Sup3rdaddy with confidence.

#328 9 years ago

turning into the BIBLE belt up there, eh ?

gunna make them southerners jealous.

#329 9 years ago

Hi guys. Looking to buy a ToM or TOTAN. Not too concerned about the shape of the cabinet as long as it plays good and PF is in good shape. Know it's a long shot for one to come available, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Reg

#330 9 years ago

There's a TOTAN for sale right now on Kijiji by one of the locals and I have recently seen 2 TOM's for sale on Kijiji and know of one other that was for sale. There have been many for sale recently, your timing may just be a little off.

QSS

#331 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I have played this STTNG and it is beautiful. Ton of mods. Deal with Sup3rdaddy with confidence.

I can second that, great guy, I have played the machine and it is beautifully modded and plays well. I would have purchased the machine but I found my ACDC... GLWS

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You know you will have to leave the province now To many bibles here nowCongrats

Quoted from Stretch7:

Congrats on the Bible

Quoted from labnip:

turning into the BIBLE belt up there, eh ?
gunna make them southerners jealous.

Thanks pretty exciting stuff, took it out the box last night and it is looks brand new, code said 4 plays but there is no way in hell it was played that little... 3/300 in Alberta might set a record for most BIBLE's per capita, lol...

#333 9 years ago

Maybe someone in Canada has this part for my fish Tales. The Reel and Rod Assembly cover plastic the goes all the way around in the back and on the left side???

#334 9 years ago

That ACDC BIBLE was originally sold to a guy a couple of blocks from my house!

IMG-20121223-00384.jpgIMG-20121223-00384.jpg IMG-20121223-00385.jpgIMG-20121223-00385.jpg
#335 9 years ago
Quoted from woz:

That ACDC BIBLE was originally sold to a guy a couple of blocks from my house!

IMG-20121223-00384.jpg 221 KB
IMG-20121223-00385.jpg 392 KB

That's awesome, if I would have known would have bought from him directly, lol, been looking for one for a while... I actually lived in Maillardville, Coquitlam for 2 years before I went to Alberta, definately miss that area...

It looks like it was well kept and was in a HUO only situation and is in awesome shape, it is going to a good home for sure...

#336 9 years ago

BTW they must of updated/reset the code as the scores were reset and it only had 4 plays on it...

#337 9 years ago

They probably updated the latest code for you
My ex In laws live in po co,right on the 18th hole of the golf course.
Sure is beautiful there.

#338 9 years ago

MM on Kijjii for $4300, lasted 3 mins. Real???

#339 9 years ago

I've got a Stern Viper up for sale. Kijiji listed for $1900, but will sell to any pinsider for $1500.
It's fully functioning, has a brand new playfield glass, new rubbers, and has a reproduction back glass.

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The MM ad has been spamming Kijiji since last night. Has been posted all over Canada. I think Kijiji keeps kicking it off.

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seems fake, but if it is a steal of a deal...

#342 9 years ago

I'd be willing to wager "scam"...

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

It lasted on there for a hour or two. The line regarding a bill acceptor door, made me think, Hmmmm.

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

The MM ad has been spamming Kijiji since last night. Has been posted all over Canada. I think Kijiji keeps kicking it off.

He's back! Go go go!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/1997-williams-pinball-machine-medieval-madness/594206883?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#345 9 years ago

Does anyone else find it interesting that in the west people are moving machines like crazy, but in the east (Ont and Que), we tend to hoard more and not sell much?

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Does anyone else find it interesting that in the west people are moving machines like crazy, but in the east (Ont and Que), we tend to hoard more and not sell much?

The hobby sure has blossomed out here. We've had a lot of new blood start collecting, and a lot of pins have made the trek out west from your area and the south.

Of course, that means prices are insane as well. 4K for Starship Troopers? Ouch.

#347 9 years ago

Looking to buy a TAF in nice shape.

#348 9 years ago

CQ FT - would still like to make some room. Cab restored with new decals, HSA playfield restored, custom powder, and LED'd throughout, all boards, and mechs gone through. All with zero issues. This pinball is better than new and needs nothing. Will last a long long time. Will work with someone to ship - key there being "work with".

The 2 last pics are "before" pics. NOT what it looks like now. Just throwing in for comparison what you might find if you're after an unrestored sample.

P3020216.JPGP3020216.JPG
image3.jpegimage3.jpeg
image7.jpegimage7.jpeg

P4230632.JPGP4230632.JPG
IMG_0741.JPGIMG_0741.JPG
IMG_0743.JPGIMG_0743.JPG

#349 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Not sure what you are talking about? You might notice less pinball machines being listed on kijiji or forums but I've helped over 30 pins find new homes this year and over 140 in the past 2 years. It's who you know and being at the right place and right time.

#350 9 years ago

Cool!
Just realized - 99% sure the playfield in HSA's gallery is mine.

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa136.html#grid

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa136.html#7

as compared to my pic

IMG_1084.JPGIMG_1084.JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.