(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 497.
#3351 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I thought the same thing... Could be that he's just quitting the hobby, hard to say based on just that message.

I was emailing with him last night, and chatting about pins......WTF????? Hope everything is ok.

#3352 8 years ago

For you guys near the Canada/Buffalo border...

I have a nice wh20 and a nice flintstones I'd sell or trade.

Wh20: cab is nice and unfaded. PF is very nice without planking, etc. 1 cracked boulder. Leds. Backbox has it's dings but I have decals for those so inclined. New topper dome. $4500 obo (US funds).

Flintstones: cab very nice. Head just a few minor dings. PF gorgeous. Leds. $3000.

If I were to trade, I'd look mainly at system 11 type pins, specifically Dr. Dude, bad cats, diner. Although open to ideas.

Thanks!

#3353 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

For you guys near the Canada/Buffalo border...
I have a nice wh20 and a nice Flintstones I'd sell or trade.
Wh20: cab is nice and unfaded. PF is very nice without planking, etc. 1 cracked boulder. Leds. Backbox has it's dings but I have decals for those so inclined. New topper dome. $4500 obo (US funds).
Flintstones: cab very nice. Head just a few minor dings. PF gorgeous. Leds. $3000.
If I were to trade, I'd look mainly at system 11 type pins, specifically Dr. Dude, Bad Cats, diner. Although open to ideas.
Thanks!

Tough sell with 35% exchange rate and then 13% tax. $4500 USD = $6865 CDN

#3354 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I thought the same thing... Could be that he's just quitting the hobby, hard to say based on just that message.

Yeah, it just seemed... abrupt. Usually if people take time off, they leave a thread to say they are taking a break to save $, have more time, etc.

#3355 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I was emailing with him last night, and chatting about pins......WTF????? Hope everything is ok.

Let people here know if you get in touch again.

Quoted from EvanDickson:

Yeah, it just seemed... abrupt. Usually if people take time off, they leave a thread to say they are taking a break to save $, have more time, etc.

That's what I thought too. Hopefully he's just taking a break and we're all just reading into this too much.

#3356 8 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

blowback1976 said:I was emailing with him last night, and chatting about pins......WTF????? Hope everything is ok.

Let people here know if you get in touch again.
EvanDickson said:Yeah, it just seemed... abrupt. Usually if people take time off, they leave a thread to say they are taking a break to save $, have more time, etc.

That's what I thought too. Hopefully he's just taking a break and we're all just reading into this too much.

i was just talking to him 2 days ago about he wanted to know if i had access to my old MSF and if it was available for purchase i told him yes and never heard back from him it is really strange to say the least i hope he is OK as well

#3357 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Hey man, not quite sure of what the rates are. Just putting it on here as I'm close to the border.

Nevermind, I won't post FS threads on here this thread.

#3358 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Hey man, not quite sure of what the rates are. Just putting it on here as I'm close to the border.

Nevermind him The more games to buy the better.
Nicer games are hard enough to find,it's just that our dollar sucks right now.

#3359 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just pointing out the reality of the situation, not trying to bring you down.

#3360 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Just pointing out the reality of the situation, not trying to bring you down.

Well what do you want me to do? Drop 2k off my price because you live in Canada? My asking price is somewhat standard for a wh20 in the States and it is OBO.

Ever think that maybe I'd deliver, therefore you wouldn't have to pay a tax?

I've purchased pins in Canada and deliver pins to Canada and never paid a tax as I'm from the US.

#3361 8 years ago

That's a great offer BlackBeard. Don't get that often!!

Got a GnR or Soprano's??

#3362 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

That's a great offer BlackBeard. Don't get that often!!
Got a GnR or Soprano's??

Had a GNR a year ago. Sweet pin but sold her away!

#3363 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Good luck with that. Those prices are super high even without the exchange.

#3364 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Good luck with that. Those prices are super high even without the exchange.

No problem. I'll just sell them in the states. Just thought I'd extent out and offer them to my friends up north. Never mind.

#3365 8 years ago

Blackbeard.... Always nice to see an extended offer.

If people dont like your price, then they wont buy. No harm in expanding your sales though. Dont be put back by some of the negative nancys here.

I always like to hear whats available to me, and if its something I want, and the price is fair, Id go for it.

#3366 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Blackbeard.... Always nice to see an extended offer.
If people dont like your price, then they wont buy. No harm in expanding your sales though. Dont be put back by some of the negative nancys here.
I always like to hear whats available to me, and if its something I want, and the price is fair, Id go for it.

Yeah Gorno that was a real douche bag comment... that was a very non Canadian thing to say...

#3367 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah Gorno that was a real douche bag comment... that was a very non Canadian thing to say...

A shitty price is a shitty price. Regardless, of where the offer originates from. Offer all the machines your little hearts desire. Just don't expect a bad price to be accepted without a commentary.

#3368 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

A shitty price is a shitty price. Regardless, of where the offer originates from. Offer all the machines your little hearts desire. Just don't expect a bad price to be accepted without a commentary.

How is it a "shitty price"? Wh20 go for 4-4.5k in the states all day. I have it Obo too. I even offered the possibility of delivery (moreso for a trade). No good deed goes unpunished I guess

You've got a really bad attitude.

#3369 8 years ago

I have nothing against blackbeard and he's one of the few who actually offers his games to Canada. It's not his fault the dollar is in the shits...so how about we all cut the guy some slack. If you are not happy with the price, then don't buy it.

#3370 8 years ago

i don't think $4-4.5K USD (or best offer) is completely out of line for a WH20. the offer to get it across the border just makes it all that much better.

keep in mind people that not everybody has to buy USD at the current spot exchange rates - some people have USD funds saved, others have sources of USD income, and many have probably recently sold a pin to someone in the US and have some USD on hand.

Blackbeard please keep posting here as i am always interested in what's available in NY state. i sold my Dr. Dude to someone in the US a few months back or else i would have absolutely been in for a trade + cash!

#3371 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I have nothing against blackbeard and he's one of the few who actually offers his games to Canada. It's not his fault the dollar is in the shits...so how about we all cut the guy some slack. If you are not happy with the price, then don't buy it.

I am not stopping anyone. Go ahead.

#3372 8 years ago

Absolutely agree with Flash, Monty and some others. That was my point above. It was a great gesture by Beard to offer his pins to the GWN (Great White North). Particularly if he's offering to bring across the border and potentially save the buyer some $$. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any illegal border shit (LOL.....believe me, I've paid the government enough in taxes bringing pins across the border!).

Beard, don't let the few ruin it for you. If you have something you think may interest us Canucks, I urge you to post away.

#3373 8 years ago

Nothing's ruined because of one guy.

I cannot understand what gornos issue is though. Some guys just can't be happy. Ever.

No worries fellas. I've never dealt with a Canadian I couldn't get along with. (And I'm a Sabres fan)

#3374 8 years ago

Apparently, I am some sort of bad guy. So, I will bow out. Good luck with the sale.

I will keep it in mind to never question someone's asking price in the future.

#3375 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

(And I'm a Sabres fan)

Oh, you're the one!

#3376 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Oh, you're the one!

Pulling for the Jays though.

#3377 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

kinda off topic but anyone have a space ace arcade interested in swapping for a starwars upright?
fully functioning project, has vector labs ESB kit ,2 full spare working game board sets, spare HV for the amplifone, spare complete yoke assembly,repo cab decal set ( in a roll) RAM controls complete yoke rebuild kit (still boxed, unobtainium) also have a spare pcb cage, couple rf filter boards , audio boards and i might have a power supply.
could be paired up with my SWE1 for pin trade? ( have a RFM swap-over for it, and new RFM nos PF in box)

Any chance you might sell the RFM nos PF?

Thanks

QSS

#3378 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in a TOTAN let me know because a friend of mine is thinking of selling for $7k. I know it has a sword topper and brand new repro apron. Shoot me a PM and I can put you in touch.

#3379 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

(And I'm a Sabres fan)

Out.

#3380 8 years ago

If any Canucks are ordering from Color DMD, please let me know. I need a Stern SAM/Whitestar cable kit. It's $19 USD, but when added to cart, after shipping, it is $54 USD. So, if I could piggy back on someone else's order, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

#3381 8 years ago

Holy shit........35 US to mail a cable?? You should send an e-mail to Mike at Color DMD. He's a good guy to deal with.

#3382 8 years ago

Yup, cancel that request. Just got an email back from them, shipping will be less than $10.

Thumbs up to the guys at Color DMD!

#3383 8 years ago

they are easy to make..

Quoted from smokedog:

If any Canucks are ordering from Color DMD, please let me know. I need a Stern SAM/Whitestar cable kit. It's $19 USD, but when added to cart, after shipping, it is $54 USD. So, if I could piggy back on someone else's order, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

#3384 8 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

they are easy to make..

I have a constant battle brewing inside me between cheap and lazy ... lazy usually wins.

#3385 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I have a constant battle brewing inside me between cheap and lazy ... lazy usually wins.

Hahahahaha, you and me both

#3386 8 years ago

I have a dead mint IJ, cc pf, full LEDs, a few mods, colour dmd and invisi-glass. I'm looking for part trades or cash sale. Lemmy know whatcha got, thx.

#3387 8 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I have a dead mint IJ, cc pf, full LEDs, a few mods, colour dmd and invisi-glass. I'm looking for part trades or cash sale. Lemmy know whatcha got, thx.

If that's my old IJ ... sigh. I miss that pin. Gorgeous.

#3388 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If that's my old IJ ... sigh. I miss that pin. Gorgeous.

Yes sir it is, gorgeous machine for sure!! Thx for the bump.

#3389 8 years ago

Just a heads up, I needed to order some parts and decided to try Titan Pinball. Prices were great, shipping cost was great and it got here 5 days later. Im happy with the Leds and rubbers too. Also ordered from Marco, had too, 3 weeks, still waiting and cost $45 shipping.

#3390 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Just a heads up, I needed to order some parts and decided to try Titan Pinball. Prices were great, shipping cost was great and it got here 5 days later. Im happy with the Leds and rubbers too. Also ordered from Marco, had too, 3 weeks, still waiting and cost $45 shipping.

Yeah Titan is amazing! I used their competition silicone rubbers in my TWD and LOTR and they feel just like real white rubbers! I highly reccomend Titans competition rubbers!

#3391 8 years ago

Wondering if the Albertans on here could suggest a freight company to ship pinballs/arcades east (Winnipeg).
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

#3392 8 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Wondering if the Albertans on here could suggest a freight company to ship pinballs/arcades east (Winnipeg).
Thanks!

Sameday Worldwide or Day and Ross are both good

#3393 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Sameday Worldwide or Day and Ross are both good

I've been on the receiving end from Day and Ross, no problems, reasonable, and quick. Reimer can do it too. I've used them too. All upright strapped to a pallet.

#3394 8 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#3395 8 years ago

Selling my mint shape Apollo 13 need to make room for GOT $3900 OBO i can post pictures later PM me if you are interested it will be sad day no more 13 ball multiball but i have had it for a long time so time to let it go

#3396 8 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Thanks!

Ask Greatwichjohn on here,he has helped with shipping for lots of us Canadians.
He has a corporate acct with Day & Ross

#3397 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Selling my mint shape Apollo 13 need to make room for GOT $3900 OBO i can post pictures later PM me if you are interested it will be sad day no more 13 ball multiball but i have had it for a long time so time to let it go

Deal in good faith with Scott, have his POTC and now that it is set up, very happy, exactly as he advertised/described to me. Great condition, saw the 13 while picking up Pirates, and its in very good shape.

#3398 8 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

here are some pictures of the machine

DSCN0458.jpgDSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0470.jpgDSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0469.jpgDSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0468.jpgDSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0464.jpgDSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0460.jpgDSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0461.jpgDSCN0461.jpg

DSCN0465.jpgDSCN0465.jpg

#3399 8 years ago

If anyone is interested in a very nice HUO CV let me know and my friend is thinking of selling for $8k. He is also same person I mentioned a few days ago with the TOTAN for $7k. It is still available and had a few offers presented to him but nothing is solid yet. Send me a PM and I can put you in touch for either machine.

#3400 8 years ago

Anyone have a Big Hurt available?

There are 24,846 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.