(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 497.
#3251 8 years ago

Nice looking game! GLWS!

#3252 8 years ago

Holy Crap!! A $4400 Theater of Magic in Saskatoon My offer is in. Let the race begin

#3253 8 years ago

Man, already changed his ad. Says sale pending. Wtf? Within 5 minutes? Someone is getting a great deal!

#3254 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man, already changed his ad. Says sale pending. Wtf? Within 5 minutes? Someone is getting a great deal!

The game I got last week, I called him with-in 1 minute of Kijjij ad, was at his house in 5 mins and loading it up minutes after. He had 17 calls while I was loading it.

#3255 8 years ago

Is this april fool's day? Now there is a holy grail of pins listed? And why are they so cheap?? Fire sale in Saskatoon

#3256 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The game I got last week, I called him with-in 1 minute of Kijjij ad, was at his house in 5 mins and loading it up minutes after. He had 17 calls while I was loading it.

What did you pick up? There's no number listed on either ad so have to wait for responses. If there was I'd already have called

#3257 8 years ago

MM just posted is saskatoon for 6k

#3258 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

I wish I had cash. And it's only 15 mins away.

#3259 8 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I wish I had cash. And it's only 15 mins away.

Looks like a scam no ?

#3260 8 years ago

Anyone is Sask have a Mario Bros?

#3261 8 years ago

The tom was only $4400 which is way under than I've ever seen one. The mm sounds like a woman. Maybe she doesn't know what she has or is trying to piss her old man off? For $6000 I'd beg, borrow, max cards out, anything to get it!

#3262 8 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Looks like a scam no ?

Maybe maybe not

#3263 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Was that the F-14? That was a great deal!!

#3264 8 years ago

So a MM for 6000$ and a TOM for 4400$... It's like "Buy a MM and get a TOM free!"

I'm starting to think about moving to Saskatchewan...

#3266 8 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Was that the F-14? That was a great deal!!

Yes it was. Great deal? Well, it was a total mess, years of dust/smoke. ( took me days to get rid of just the smell ) Spent countless hours on it and it needed a new display. At first, the plan was to fix/flip but I'm really into it now. Went way overboard and ordered custom decals, leds, replaced all the rubber, pulled some mylar and of coarse replaced the display with a new red one. Ordered new topper domes and a bunch of other stuff to make it look/play better.

Fun project, really enjoying it and spending way too much money on it....

#3267 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

My guess is joke and/or scam post. Hard to believe no one knew about this pin being right under our nose. Ad has been yanked, so unless someone local got it, I'll not believe it was in town and for sale.

#3268 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The tom was only $4400 which is way under than I've ever seen one.

I sold one earlier this year for close to that. One you have played I'm sure.

#3270 8 years ago

Well buddy backed out of selling me a couple pins tomorrow. Anyone have anything their looking to sell?

#3271 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

My guess is joke and/or scam post. Hard to believe no one knew about this pin being right under our nose. Ad has been yanked, so unless someone local got it, I'll not believe it was in town and for sale.

I'm set up to view it in a couple weeks. Apparently her husband had a stroke and she's a nurse and works night shifts. From what I was told a local person serviced it so someone in Saskatoon must have known about it. I hope it's not a scam:/

#3272 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

From what I was told a local person serviced it so someone in Saskatoon must have known about it.

Weird. There are like 3 of us in town who do that sort of thing. I hope you get the chance for it!

#3273 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Well buddy backed out of selling me a couple pins tomorrow.

I'm so fed up with this type of thing right now. It's happened to me twice recently, people bailing... just a huge waste of time.

#3274 8 years ago

ACDC premium still available. Open to cash offers or trade offers on older Bally/Williams games.

#3275 8 years ago

Not to offend the pinball purists but am looking for a virtual machine if anyone is looking to part with one

#3276 8 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#3277 8 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Does anyone have a Metallica or Kiss premium that they would be interested in selling? If so please PM me.

I don't think any KISS premium has landed in Canada yet. They have been in short supply in the US too.

Rob

#3278 8 years ago

anyone in Calgary area have a Williams 24 pin molex connector laying around? ( either the white or black connector from PF harness to head) i need the male and female half. also looking for a williams sound pot cable ( 4 pin board connector, grey 3wire +shield and sound pot) from BK,Gorgar AP, and most williams stand up arcades.

#3279 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

anyone in Calgary area have a Williams 24 pin molex connector laying around? ( either the white or black connector from PF harness to head) i need the male and female half. also looking for a williams sound pot cable ( 4 pin board connector, grey 3wire +shield and sound pot) from BK,Gorgar AP, and most williams stand up arcades.

I might. I have some, can't remember the sizes. Will check when I get home and let you know.

#3280 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I might. I have some, can't remember the sizes. Will check when I get home and let you know.

awesome! i have a nice jamma - williams harness and a williams NOS pcb harness i could cut up , but i rather keep for other projects , went to active yesterday but they only had 12 pin connectors that take zip ties to hold them together. FYI active has Hakko digital 65w station on sale for 119.00

#3281 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

I can check as well

#3282 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Similar to this, I need a 9 pin connector and the inserts to replace one of mine. Does anyone in Calgary sell anything like this?

#3283 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Similar to this, I need a 9 pin connector and the inserts to replace one of mine. Does anyone in Calgary sell anything like this?

B&E Electronics, and Active would be your best bet.

#3284 8 years ago

Anyone out there have a near perfect BOP. Have the 2.0 on the way!

#3285 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Algrande has one,with the 2.0 on it already.
Not for sale though

#3286 8 years ago

Have someone who wants my 2.0 so can have already but if not willing to let go anyone else?

#3287 8 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Does anyone have a full Whitewater mountain set for sale?

Hi Dooner,

I think 100 bucks is fair for the original stuff, 2 pcs had repairs done using fiber glass which is why the whole works was replaced.

You can have the skull for the Mine shaft, If I look really hard I might find the sign that was there.

IMG_20151009_133942.jpgIMG_20151009_133942.jpgIMG_20151009_134015.jpgIMG_20151009_134015.jpgIMG_20151009_133925.jpgIMG_20151009_133925.jpg

Edit: I just noticed Marco is at 139US for the kit, so 100 bucks OBO =D

#3288 8 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Spence you need both ends? im sure i have a few of these in my box and i ordered 100's of the male & female pins.
post a pic of the side you have and i'll try and match it up if i have the stuff and can leave in a bag with my manager at the foothills location or the deerrun location over the weekend, whatever is closer.

#3289 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Spence you need both ends? im sure i have a few of these in my box and i ordered 100's of the male & female pins.
post a pic of the side you have and i'll try and match it up if i have the stuff and can leave in a bag with my manager at the foothills location or the deerrun location over the weekend, whatever is closer.

Hey Chris, no I just need the female plastic connector and the metal inserts? ( pins? ) that I connect the wires to. Dont need anything on the board side.

#3290 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
Spence , will these work? from an atari gauntlet, i have .93 M/F pins for them. PM me where do drop them off and i'll take them there tomorrow. drove over my phone with the bobcat and i don't have your number anymore to text u.

#3291 8 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

B&E Electronics, and Active would be your best bet.

If no luck there, can order from digikey.ca. Haven't used them in a couple of years so not sure if the same, but I remember the selection being good and the shipping being cheap (and fast).

#3292 8 years ago

Spence they are in a baggie for ya with 12 M and 12 F .93 pins . i will be hitting the stores around noon tomorrow and can drop off and tell you the manager to ask for.
Chris.

#3293 8 years ago

I just need a straight 9-pin connector. Not the box one.

#3294 8 years ago

I broke it, it's a 9 pin.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3295 8 years ago

I have those also might be a 10pin (just cut the side off, you'll figure it out)
I have the crimp style not the IDC style like u have there. I'll check shortly, active on 32st ne carries those style of connectors

#3296 8 years ago

We carry the IDC style connectors

#3297 8 years ago

spence , no dice i only have the IDC style and my punchdown sucks for making those work.

#3298 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Dg has a beautiful one but you'll probably have to pry it from his cold dead hands lol

#3299 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Sorry,don't have it.

#3300 8 years ago

I really enjoyed my last project, anyone have a project they are willing to move?

Also, does anyone know where my old Teed Off' is? It should be easy to recognize, it has a giant red golf cart on the playfield.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.